Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation

forward666 said:
I consider this yet another gift from my u, that I cannot pay u people back. it is amazing how u people are so generous. thanks
You can be thankful by living a satanic life, building a satanic character and doing the RTR. Action and not words are required, the magickal workings and meditations make changes happen in the causal realm and go far beyond the restrictions of language and abstracts.

Satanfire666 said:
Could someone still advance while taking anti psychotic medication? Cauae i take zeprexa and i was woundring?

Yes, just be careful... doing Kundalini. You will either get the bliss , and or you will go crazier.

I had to take Bipolar medication after mine, went total off the rails... just my experience.

Evryone different.

Bravera said:
slyscorpion said:
Thank you for this sermon. The weird part is this is just what I was talking to with my girlfriend last night the exact same stuff. She is working on gaining more focus and being more deep. I even used the exact same anology a lot about not thinking deeply or stimulating the mind.

Let me say this. To me its not really recreational that much. I mean i do sometimes put on a crime documentary when falling asleep or like watching things like science Channel and stuff. But to me its not relaxing just to shut off my mind I find it boring. Me i don't understand how people can foucus on such things and not be bored cause i am used to always wanting to learn something or stimulate the mind.

I guess I can't really work at a job right now cause of the CoronaCRAP not a big deal i dont even feel that bad about this unlike some people because its a dystopian slave society they dont treat most people that well or pay them well at all. In fact I do not know how me or many people in my generation actually will ever get a fair chance at life at least until we have a more Satanic system. Its just unfair look up any article on millenials and the economy and compare it to the boomers or what it was like in the 50s and you will see the Standard of living in the usa has gone down a lot i dont know why more people don't protest.

I will have something to do in the future or maybe even next year so I am not worried but I still dont like feeling like I am doing nothing that is not recreational or relaxing to me its frustrating. That really bothers me. So I stimulate my mind.

I wish she would get it lol I have Mars and Mercury in Libra. The way to engage or attract me is to stimulate the mind. Expand my mind teach me something explore something with me and I love it.

One of my favorite sayings was this i saw it on the wall at an exhibit at a museum when I was younger.

Learn grow explore.

That is my mantra for life.

Always be curious and seek meaning in things.
You should take your SS knowledge and put it to use in the real world, you can enlighten 1000s of lives everyday with something as simple as a smile.

Idk why you come to my post about Finance to give me advice..

I dont think it's time for me or anyone to attempt to go public with open spiritual Satanism. Out in the regular world but yeah i could be a living example of how a real deep meaningful person is.

Generation pluto Scorpio loves this stuff about being deep and meaningful.

I will see if I can find your post on finances or are you telling me I already did lol dont quite follow your post.

As well as a powerful willpower, one should have a strong & intense ambition, and this we find in ourselves, as how and why everyone walks this path varies but with end goals of similar states. It can also exist subconsciously and is one of the reasons we've found the Joyofsatan in the first place and why we choose to excel in its teachings. But seriously, think of why you should advance and how important it is, and think about it deeply, to find your ambitions other than what's obvious and if someone doesn't know what's obvious they need to study the Joyofsatan more. A powerful blend of ones ambition makes a strong driving force and promotes more individuality so one doesn't act under a sheep herd. Otherwise it's a matter of sticking to your goals and being consistent for your ambitions and will to truly make you who you are. I also think that these factors are expressions of the serpent that when truly aligned will make a person truly willing to accomplish spiritual feats, but yeah self search is really to be emphasized here and I've found some of that. This sermon really helped me well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is, for example, more profitable to some people that you do weed, instead of learning that you can put yourself in a good trance with meditation. If all people knew this, weed may actually have went out of business.

Really don't know when they are going to realize that all you need in spirituality and meditation is yourself, one could try to grow their own supply acting and believing that they're entirely self sufficient, but true and genuine spirituality does not require external influences to seek and develop the potential within.

An artificial brain buzz is incomparable to genuine fruits that one has spent countless amounts of time and dedication working on, many people understand this and this is why many people who try to promote such ludicrous methods are always faced with backlash, a person is free to do what they want and how they want in this path but they should keep the above in mind and remember that they'll never be relatable to a true spiritual satanist.

Karnonnos said:
This does explain a lot. For me one of the biggest problems was not mental in this sense, but rather feeling physically depleted. A very simple cure for this is SATANAS which is excellent for re-energising.

If you need more physical energy, make sure you are doing your yoga, such as the hatha yoga (yin) routine, and some form of yang yoga, such as the Tibetan 5 Rites or the Kundalini yoga.

Additionally, make sure your water intake is around 70-90oz per day, not counting exercise, dependent on body weight. Water flushes the cells, but it also acts a medium for energy within the cell, therefore more water = more energy. Thirst is not a reliable indicator of hydration, you need to consciously track it.

Eat only whole foods, make sure you eat roughly double the non-starchy vegetables as your meat intake, for proper proportions. Include some starches or grains at about 1/4 of your plate. Eat beans in place of meat for at least 1 meal a day if you can. Beans are easier to digest, are very nourishing, and are also less heating than animal meat. They also directly aid the kidney organ system. For more info on this dietary plan, please search "TCM dietary guidelines".

Additionally, eat your largest meal for breakfast (when you stomach is most active, according to circadian rhythm) and the smallest meal at dinner time, when the stomach is least active. Don't snack before bed. This tip right here goes a long way at countering evening tiredness, as a large meal at dinner time can easily sap your leftover strength.

Don't drink caffeine products during the morning, as this is when the kidneys are actually the weakest. The kidneys should put off enough cortisol to get you out of bed (assuming you slept long enough). Forcing them at this time of day can put some pressure on them. Try to sleep in longer if you can. Should go without saying, but don't sacrifice sleep for anything, it never pays off.

Anyway, hope some of this helps.

Inflorescentia said:
I understand your comment at the end about Void Meditation. However, is VM the subject of this sermon, or were you referring to Power Meditation as well? — Or maybe some other form of which I didn't think.

He is referring to meditation as whole. VM gives you the ability to regulate your emotions, thereby allowing better focus on what you want to do. With regular VM practice you therefore have better control over your life and your meditation schedule as whole.

This is my 2nd day here. I’ve known about Spiritual Satanism for quite some time and have finally made it home. Hail Satan. I’ve meditated in the past but have never gone further than using it for relaxation. You touch on important areas of meditation that newbies like myself need to know. Thank you.

Manuet said:
This is my 2nd day here. I’ve known about Spiritual Satanism for quite some time and have finally made it home. Hail Satan. I’ve meditated in the past but have never gone further than using it for relaxation. You touch on important areas of meditation that newbies like myself need to know. Thank you.
Make sure to read everything on https://www.joyofsatan.org.

EnkiUK3 said:
Satanfire666 said:
Could someone still advance while taking anti psychotic medication? Cauae i take zeprexa and i was woundring?

Yes, just be careful... doing Kundalini. You will either get the bliss , and or you will go crazier.

I had to take Bipolar medication after mine, went total off the rails... just my experience.

Evryone different.

Definitely different for everyone. I have taken medicine from the age of 4. About a year after I began meditating, doing the RTRS, and doing yoga I stopped needing medication. I am not at the same level as I used to be but when I was there I would actually go crazy from now doing yoga haha.

Jack said:
I wanted to ask on this subject of meditation.

If one is experiencing repeated bursts of intense negative emotions (depression, anxiety, hopelessness, anti- materialistic nihilism etc) during certain points in advancement. Meaning it doesn't seem to be connected with anything that's happening around me. It just starts feeling like this and I start painting the world through this lens. When I first identified this problem, I did a lot of void meditation so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed by these spontaneous feelings and emotions.

My question is why is this repeating and when will this end and if there are some techniques to prevent this situation from happening in the first place

As long as you're not overdoing your mediation, it sounds like you're just clearing out crap from one or more past lives. How long it will take is something you'll find out by getting it all out.
Nauthiz can give you the strength to endure it much more easily or you can make another working to suit yourself. I found the 666 meditation to be amazing for giving me the ability to handle emotions
I always had a problem with my mind being overwhelmed by them until I started doing it. Maybe it'll help you too.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I have a question.

Before I dedicated I read a book or two about spiritual things and one was more or less entirely focussed on trance journeys.
Since I heard the term Dream Journey (might have misspelled) when reading about shamanism it explains that you go to a place of your choosing whilst you relax, and from then to go into a deeper or lighter level. Deeper through climbing through a rabbithole or descending down a treetrunk.

I was wondering, how legit is this method compared to the trance state described on the JoS?
And should one go through the astral temple to different areas or in example, past life regression?

It's exactly the same principle as the JoS version... You're using a visualization and feeling to descend into the state. It doesn't really matter what details you use if it works. Ladder, elevator, free fall, whatever.

Past life regression is going within yourself. No need to use your temple.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Sometimes I feel a heat sensation at certain chakra point. I've mostly felt the 3rd chakra. Feels like heatwave whirling. Lasts for maybe like 3 seconds and that's it. Is this normal?

Kinnaree said:
Sometimes I feel a heat sensation at certain chakra point. I've mostly felt the 3rd chakra. Feels like heatwave whirling. Lasts for maybe like 3 seconds and that's it. Is this normal?
Totally normal. Different people feel energy in different ways - some feel tingling, others feel heat, or both.

Bigot Boy said:
Kinnaree said:
Totally normal. Different people feel energy in different ways - some feel tingling, others feel heat, or both.

Thanks! Sometimes it happens all by itself during random moments, not always during meditation. Like when I'm reading or just relaxing on couch. Is this normal as well??

Kinnaree said:
Bigot Boy said:
Kinnaree said:

Thanks! Sometimes it happens all by itself during random moments, not always during meditation. Like when I'm reading or just relaxing on couch. Is this normal as well??

Yep that is normal too. Over time as your body acclimates to the higher levels of spiritual energy, the random bouts should subside a bit. Although keep in mind your sensitivity to the astral will increase as you open your chakras - for example, you may feel the auras around objects press against your hand chakras, etc.

"Always remember, when your chakras have been successfully opened and are active, you will feel them. This sensation is usually a feeling of pressure, a slight aching or tingling. Correctly aligning the chakras will drastically increase spiritual your power."
From: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

Way_Seeker666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
I have a question.

Before I dedicated I read a book or two about spiritual things and one was more or less entirely focussed on trance journeys.
Since I heard the term Dream Journey (might have misspelled) when reading about shamanism it explains that you go to a place of your choosing whilst you relax, and from then to go into a deeper or lighter level. Deeper through climbing through a rabbithole or descending down a treetrunk.

I was wondering, how legit is this method compared to the trance state described on the JoS?
And should one go through the astral temple to different areas or in example, past life regression?

It's exactly the same principle as the JoS version... You're using a visualization and feeling to descend into the state. It doesn't really matter what details you use if it works. Ladder, elevator, free fall, whatever.

Past life regression is going within yourself. No need to use your temple.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Thank you

Bigot Boy said:
Yep that is normal too. Over time as your body acclimates to the higher levels of spiritual energy, the random bouts should subside a bit. Although keep in mind your sensitivity to the astral will increase as you open your chakras - for example, you may feel the auras around objects press against your hand chakras, etc.

"Always remember, when your chakras have been successfully opened and are active, you will feel them. This sensation is usually a feeling of pressure, a slight aching or tingling. Correctly aligning the chakras will drastically increase spiritual your power."
From: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

Ok thank you so much for clearing that up for me. :)

Sorry if this is a bit late or not what you're expecting..but I've found the best way to deal with these kinds of feeling is to just embrace them and not try to block them out. Ive dealt with my fair share.
Being quite depressed since a child due to trauma and other things that I'm not going to go into.
Maybe these feelings aren't as negative as you associate them as? Maybe they're trying to tell you something? That you have some blockages to sort out? The answer will come in time ..my advice is to embrace them and just chill and take care of yourself. Maybe you like art or music? Do you practise yoga? There's studies showing regular yoga practice helps has great benefits in terms of dealing with anxiety , depression etc what is your diet like? Do you meditate on a daily basis? Do you drink alcohol, take drugs etc. Alcohol had a massive effect on my moods and depressive episodes
Immerse yourself in something you like or feel like doing to help get through it. And if the answer is having a nap or doing nothing. Just do it imo
I'm not super advanced so I don't know what that's like yet but at my level, in this world, being happy all the time is unrealistic, unbalanced and insensitive. Not that I'm saying you are but there's this new age hype of all positive this and that. Positivity all the time.
Ive found I'm much better off embracing all my emotions and 'negative' aspects. Because once I do, they start to improve.
Hope this message finds you well.
Jack said:
I wanted to ask on this subject of meditation.

If one is experiencing repeated bursts of intense negative emotions (depression, anxiety, hopelessness, anti- materialistic nihilism etc) during certain points in advancement. Meaning it doesn't seem to be connected with anything that's happening around me. It just starts feeling like this and I start painting the world through this lens. When I first identified this problem, I did a lot of void meditation so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed by these spontaneous feelings and emotions.

My question is why is this repeating and when will this end and if there are some techniques to prevent this situation from happening in the first place

AcademicScholar said:
Attention everyone
Maxine Dietrich was Banned
She can no longer access the JOS Forum

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
Academic Scholar
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back