Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Horus and Set?

ZazaAryan

Hello guys,

I'm new here on this forum, and I research spiritual satanism last few days. I have somewhat basic knowledge about this spiritual path. I have a question in my mind;

How can Horus and Set guardian daemons (gods) in the Hel while Horus had many battles with Set?

ZazaAryan said:
Hello guys,

I'm new here on this forum, and I research spiritual satanism last few days. I have somewhat basic knowledge about this spiritual path. I have a question in my mind;

How can Horus and Set guardian daemons (gods) in the Hel while Horus had many battles with Set?

Horus and Set battling are mythological stories. These are not legitimate histories of our Gods but rather allegorical stories left to teach us important spiritual messages.

Many mythology has a hidden lesson if you read between the lines. For example Icarus and Daedalus.

Daedalus built Icarus wings of wax to escape the labyrinth the easy way. He warned him not to fly too close to the sun or they would melt. Icarus did this anyway and inevitably drowned in the sea.

What this story is trying to say is dont take the easy way out. Though it may be harder you have to fight through your problems and you will be rewarded in the end. If you don't and try to fly away towards the sun, you will be burned, possibly causing your own demise.

Another example is Orpheus and Eurydice.

Hades told Orpheus that he could have Eurydice back, so long as on his way out of the underworld, he doesnt look back. He did and lost her

What this is trying to teach you is to not lose your focus during magickal workings, or you may lose some results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back