What Works And What Don't

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1854

What Works And What Don't

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:56 am

What Works And What Don't


The situation is with dealing with the human being for what humans are and not for bizarre and abstract principals which are then constructed into moral systems that demand one to live in this way or such. Is that such is the structure of the human psyche that we don't respond well to abstract and authoritarian moralism, we have our own will. How many people are in church today who claim this religion of moralism is the true way then go home and do the opposite. Why?

Because they want to do what they want to do and that is all. This is the human soul expressing itself thought the individual personality. People in Christianity just do what they want to do and then quote some non relevant Bible quotation to justify being alive. Christianity demands suppression of the individuals soul nature and conformity to something alien. This is not sane. Its not how Human's are designed by the cosmos to exist. So it just makes people mentality unhealthy. Christianity dampens the soul and the development of the psyche of Humans.


The reality is you need to give Human beings a system of ethic's that are based on something real such as nature and how it connects to Human nature and thus practical ethic's which are methods to simply work to improve their lives and guide them towards their own conscious realization of themselves and the world. We already have internal guidance we just need to activate this to its total unfoldment. With such conscious realization our own soul awareness can then guide us. This is why if one studies the ancient teachings they are practical methods that are poetically put forth simply to help people. Satan and the Demon's are here to help us out.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 316

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:31 am

Very well put!

Marcus Eli Ravage (juden) said in his writing "A real case against the jews" that "we did not manage to impose the xian way of life on you fully, but at least we kept you away from paganism". The human soul is incompatible with xianity scientifically speaking, buty right now few have guidance. In physics a signal can be partially altered by aplying a foreign smaller signal. It's like basic math function composition. The brainwaves are a signal.

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 126

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby EnkiUK » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Have some love from the UK HP Mage we love you brother keep inspiring us

My team just got beat at football/soccer Rangers vs Celtic im not a happy man :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1854

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:49 am

Football is the only game worth watching. I played it league for years always loved the game. My boss was European he used to leave work early to watch the football game and still played league. A lot of North American's don't get it. If I ever become a billionaire I will have my own football team and the only number on each players shirt will be 88. I will call it.....The A team. Their mission is to win while enraging the kikes.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Bull Gotze
Posts: 54

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Bull Gotze » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:55 am

Glad to know there are football fans here.
The thing about this sport is that its only fun to watch with the more skilled teams of the top leagues. It can get boring really fast without proper players. I think its not very popular in america because it was never made part of the sports culture there.

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 209

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Wildfire » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Football is the only game worth watching. I played it league for years always loved the game. My boss was European he used to leave work early to watch the football game and still played league. A lot of North American's don't get it. If I ever become a billionaire I will have my own football team and the only number on each players shirt will be 88. I will call it.....The A team. Their mission is to win while enraging the kikes.


What happened to the Winz team of Slothz team?
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1604

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Football is the only game worth watching. I played it league for years always loved the game. My boss was European he used to leave work early to watch the football game and still played league. A lot of North American's don't get it. If I ever become a billionaire I will have my own football team and the only number on each players shirt will be 88. I will call it.....The A team. Their mission is to win while enraging the kikes.

As long as you don't have a "world series" where only America can play!

From Futurama -
Leela: Fry, America is a part of the world.
Fry: Wow. I have been gone a long time.

As I say - there are other countries in the entire infinite and eternal Universe!

Say - didn't they discover oil and gas in one of Saturn's moons?!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Footbal/Soccer to death, Rugby to the peak! lol
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Darkpagan666
Posts: 25

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Darkpagan666 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Xianity has been and always will be totally alien. All throughout my childhood I've felt the presence of Satan, he has always been present somehow. Internal. The energies of xianity has always clashed with me and I couldn't understand why until I found JoS.

Till this very day, Satan blesses me with his presence and guidance. His comfort is truly wonderful and empowering. Thanks to all of the Clergy, and some very talented SS with your sermons and spiritual support I have grown tremendously. The gods of Hell, Demons, some, have also always been around. My GDs.

It is truly inspiring!

HAIL SATAN!!!

User avatar
Zazu Ishtar
Posts: 88
Location: Greenville, SC

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:What Works And What Don't


The situation is with dealing with the human being for what humans are and not for bizarre and abstract principals which are then constructed into moral systems that demand one to live in this way or such. Is that such is the structure of the human psyche that we don't respond well to abstract and authoritarian moralism, we have our own will. How many people are in church today who claim this religion of moralism is the true way then go home and do the opposite. Why?

Because they want to do what they want to do and that is all. This is the human soul expressing itself thought the individual personality. People in Christianity just do what they want to do and then quote some non relevant Bible quotation to justify being alive. Christianity demands suppression of the individuals soul nature and conformity to something alien. This is not sane. Its not how Human's are designed by the cosmos to exist. So it just makes people mentality unhealthy. Christianity dampens the soul and the development of the psyche of Humans.


The reality is you need to give Human beings a system of ethic's that are based on something real such as nature and how it connects to Human nature and thus practical ethic's which are methods to simply work to improve their lives and guide them towards their own conscious realization of themselves and the world. We already have internal guidance we just need to activate this to its total unfoldment. With such conscious realization our own soul awareness can then guide us. This is why if one studies the ancient teachings they are practical methods that are poetically put forth simply to help people. Satan and the Demon's are here to help us out.


Thank you for this post! It was a fantastic read....

They do justify their lives with pointless scriptures, and also their filthy actions. They constantly are hypocritical of their own creed and dogma, creating a guilt racked sub-consciouss mind that cannot reconcile this. Instead they move around it or ignore it completely allowing for them never to progress, and diminish their will down to nothing. After all "there's nothing Jesus can't fix." Kike scum!

Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 am

Stormblood wrote:Footbal/Soccer to death, Rugby to the peak! lol

Just kidding
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1854

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:06 am

Rugby as a sport is fun but its not for guys who are not making a living playing it. I knew a fellow who played Rugby as a league sport but not professional. He told me about all the injuries he got playing for years. Its hard showing up to work to earn a living with your arm in a sling for the next several weeks or worse. It gets in the way of working your normal job and paying bills. I think the reason he might have developed dementia in his senior years was due to the head trauma from playing this for years. They are finding the same with people who play Football which is American Rugby. Its the same with boxing there is no point in doing that sport unless you can go pro. Otherwise your just having dudes who can punch like a train, punch you in the head for hours. This one dude was into this he would show up from a boxing match and for days he was spaced from the head trauma. Not for me.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 171
Contact:

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Rugby as a sport is fun but its not for guys who are not making a living playing it. I knew a fellow who played Rugby as a league sport but not professional. He told me about all the injuries he got playing for years. Its hard showing up to work to earn a living with your arm in a sling for the next several weeks or worse. It gets in the way of working your normal job and paying bills. I think the reason he might have developed dementia in his senior years was due to the head trauma from playing this for years. They are finding the same with people who play Football which is American Rugby. Its the same with boxing there is no point in doing that sport unless you can go pro. Otherwise your just having dudes who can punch like a train, punch you in the head for hours. This one dude was into this he would show up from a boxing match and for days he was spaced from the head trauma. Not for me.


True, just look at Mike Tyson. Even with the money he made, if I was him now and could go back, I would choose not to box.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1604

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:24 am

Stormblood wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Footbal/Soccer to death, Rugby to the peak! lol

Just kidding

'Association Football' is its first, original, and correct name. (:-P)
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
EnkiUK
Posts: 126

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby EnkiUK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 am

Ha ha brilliant HP glad you used to play it, i was good but ended up making a mess of it still follow it though.
I would support your new team Mage but the number 88 is conscientious as it was the year Celtic were founded and my team Rangers hate that number only us national socialists can roll with that :D
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan to Victory

Hornet666
Posts: 43

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Hornet666 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm

I played soccer and Rugby growing up in high school. Loved both codes but once you enter the workforce you can no longer continue with rugby. Had shoulder reconstruction from all the heavy tackling over the years. That's why alot of professional rugby players can only play until about early thirties.

Hornet666
Posts: 43

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Hornet666 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:13 am

Aren't Tottenham hotspur and ajax football teams heavily supported by the Jews?


User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 209

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Wildfire » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 am

Wildfire wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Football is the only game worth watching. I played it league for years always loved the game. My boss was European he used to leave work early to watch the football game and still played league. A lot of North American's don't get it. If I ever become a billionaire I will have my own football team and the only number on each players shirt will be 88. I will call it.....The A team. Their mission is to win while enraging the kikes.


What happened to the Winz team of Slothz team?


*or slothz team
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1604

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:the only number on each players shirt will be 88.

Will there also be 14 players a side? :lol:
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:32 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Rugby as a sport is fun but it's not for guys who are not making a living playing it. I knew a fellow who played Rugby as a league sport but not professional. He told me about all the injuries he got playing for years. It's hard showing up to work to earn a living with your arm in a sling for the next several weeks or worse. It gets in the way of working your normal job and paying bills. I think the reason he might have developed dementia in his senior years was due to the head trauma from playing this for years. They are finding the same with people who play Football which is American Rugby. Its the same with boxing there is no point in doing that sport unless you can go pro. Otherwise your just having dudes who can punch like a train, punch you in the head for hours. This one dude was into this he would show up from a boxing match and for days he was spaced from the head trauma. Not for me.



American football and rugby are not the same. Rugby has two halves of 45 minutes, which in total is 90 minutes. When you tackle someone, the game is not stopped but it can continue and it usually does. In rugby, you can tackle a player only if they are carrying the ball; otherwise, it's against the rules for good reason. There are plenty other differences from rules to equipment that makes me prefer rugby to it and that I'll spare you for the purpose of not derailing the conversation any longer. I've been told by an Army Colonel - former American football player - that I would make a good receiver both for build and physical skills. I don't know what he meant but I'll look into that.


I assume that you refer to boxing when you talk about punching people in the head, as that is against the rules in rugby and a lack of sportsmanship: it can get you expelled if the referee sees you. People in Italy who come to rugby and still have a "soccer-like" mindset tend to indulge in similar displays of lack of sportsmanship when the referee isn't watching them


Anyway, you can play amateurishly with friends like many people play "ball" with their friends and go light on each other. Nevertheless, your point about the risks is certainly valid. I still enjoy it more than other sports, especially playing as a lock which is my position, or a flanker. Rugby is to me like a metaphor for life, which I don't much in team sports that don't involve physical contact.


FancyMancy wrote:'Association Football' is its first, original, and correct name. (:-P)

I know, buddy. I included two names to make it easier for American members to digest ;P And you play...?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1604

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:38 am

Stormblood wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Rugby as a sport is fun but it's not for guys who are not making a living playing it. I knew a fellow who played Rugby as a league sport but not professional. He told me about all the injuries he got playing for years. It's hard showing up to work to earn a living with your arm in a sling for the next several weeks or worse. It gets in the way of working your normal job and paying bills. I think the reason he might have developed dementia in his senior years was due to the head trauma from playing this for years. They are finding the same with people who play Football which is American Rugby. Its the same with boxing there is no point in doing that sport unless you can go pro. Otherwise your just having dudes who can punch like a train, punch you in the head for hours. This one dude was into this he would show up from a boxing match and for days he was spaced from the head trauma. Not for me.



American football and rugby are not the same. Rugby has two halves of 45 minutes, which in total is 90 minutes. When you tackle someone, the game is not stopped but it can continue and it usually does. In rugby, you can tackle a player only if they are carrying the ball; otherwise, it's against the rules for good reason. There are plenty other differences from rules to equipment that makes me prefer rugby to it and that I'll spare you for the purpose of not derailing the conversation any longer. I've been told by an Army Colonel - former American football player - that I would make a good receiver both for build and physical skills. I don't know what he meant but I'll look into that.


I assume that you refer to boxing when you talk about punching people in the head, as that is against the rules in rugby and a lack of sportsmanship: it can get you expelled if the referee sees you. People in Italy who come to rugby and still have a "soccer-like" mindset tend to indulge in similar displays of lack of sportsmanship when the referee isn't watching them


Anyway, you can play amateurishly with friends like many people play "ball" with their friends and go light on each other. Nevertheless, your point about the risks is certainly valid. I still enjoy it more than other sports, especially playing as a lock which is my position, or a flanker. Rugby is to me like a metaphor for life, which I don't much in team sports that don't involve physical contact.


FancyMancy wrote:'Association Football' is its first, original, and correct name. (:-P)

I know, buddy. I included two names to make it easier for American members to digest ;P

No comment!

And you play...?

No. I used to do TaeKwonDo, but it was run, and attended, by christians, as well as some I assume were atheists... There are other Martial Arts available, though.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:27 pm

FancyMancy wrote:No comment!

Stormblood wrote:And you play...?

No. I used to do TaeKwonDo, but it was run, and attended, by christians, as well as some I assume were atheists... There are other Martial Arts available, though.


Yeah, I didn't mean it like either association football or rugby. I meant like... any sports. Taekwondo sounds nice. Personally, my favourite martial arts are Wing Chun and Bagua Zhang but I never tried either.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

FancyMancy
Posts: 1604

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 am

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:No comment!

Stormblood wrote:And you play...?

No. I used to do TaeKwonDo, but it was run, and attended, by christians, as well as some I assume were atheists... There are other Martial Arts available, though.


Yeah, I didn't mean it like either association football or rugby. I meant like... any sports. Taekwondo sounds nice. Personally, my favourite martial arts are Wing Chun and Bagua Zhang but I never tried either.

I haven't heard of Bagua Zhang. Is it any good?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:No comment!


No. I used to do TaeKwonDo, but it was run, and attended, by christians, as well as some I assume were atheists... There are other Martial Arts available, though.


Yeah, I didn't mean it like either association football or rugby. I meant like... any sports. Taekwondo sounds nice. Personally, my favourite martial arts are Wing Chun and Bagua Zhang but I never tried either.

I haven't heard of Bagua Zhang. Is it any good?


I sent you some videos via email.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1468
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What Works And What Don't

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:24 pm

I didn't know where to ask and I don't want to make a new thread. So, I'm asking this year, since the topic has already derailed a lot.

What's the deal with the Proud Boys?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests