Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

energy raising?

random_lurker

sorry, im not the greatest with words and im really tired. so maybe im wording this question in the wrong way. but can you give me a meditation that makes a quick energy raising? not quick like i want god power in minutes, but quick like i feel i have just burned out my last bit of energy and im exhausted to the level i cannot fall asleep because of exhaustion. so... kinda like an airbag meditation for extremely drained people to revive just enough to stay alive.
thanx in advance.

The quickest energy raising meditation i can think of is basic energy meditation

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

There are other options like yoga, but energy meditations are the quickest the more experienced you are. Start doing daily exercises and energy meditaion though, you will be a lot less tired on average. And if you're tired because of doing a lot they lay down and relax with some void meditaion. Please for more information check out the joy of satan meditations page. Good luck :D

Nikkia The Brave said:
The quickest energy raising meditation i can think of is basic energy meditation

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

There are other options like yoga, but energy meditations are the quickest the more experienced you are. Start doing daily exercises and energy meditaion though, you will be a lot less tired on average. And if you're tired because of doing a lot they lay down and relax with some void meditaion. Please for more information check out the joy of satan meditations page. Good luck :D

thank you :)

random_lurker said:

Sun mantras work pretty well for me.

What is your day like? You cannot substitute for chronic sleep deprivation forever. You should take steps to fix this.

One tip: Schedule as much of the mental tasks in the 1st half of the day, when you aren't tired, and try and leave all the simple tasks for the end of the day. You can take this further, and wake up earlier before work to do what needs to be done, as opposed to after work when you are tired.

Anyway, good luck to you.

Why are you burning out should be the question do you raise ur energies with raum meditation or satanas before ur workings ? It’s imperative ... anyway the full chakra meditation can help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back