Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews and South Africa apartheid

Cowboy123

Video: De Beers Diamonds helped found apartheid

https://youtu.be/eT4H7WOYEPY

https://noirg.org/articles/the-mother-and-father-of-apartheid-the-jewish-randlords/

https://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_105043.shtml

https://www.apartheidmuseum.org/uploads/files/Resources/learners-Book/Learners-book-Chapter1.pdf

Cecil Rhodes, De Beers were backed by Jewish Rothschild and Oppenheimer is Jewish. It the Rothschild backed mining companies that laid the foundation for apartheid in South Africa.

“The discovery of diamonds at Kimberley in 1871 and of gold on the Witwatersrand in 1886 led to the use of black laborers in the mines (and today's apartheid), the Boer War, and the development of South Africa as a wealthy nation.“

https://www.amazon.com/Randlords-Exploits-Exploitations-Africas-Magnates/dp/0689117957

Roots Of Apartheid: S.A Mining Industry
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/cjpmefoundation/pages/38/attachments/original/1453674977/001_-_South_Africa_Mining_Industry_and_Apartheid_v.1.pdf?1453674977

https://blogs.elon.edu/sasa/2016/01/22/mining-south-africas-biggest-success-or-apartheids-breeding-ground/

“The mining companies borrowed a tactic that earlier slaveholders and British settlers had used to control black workers: pass laws. As early as the 18th century, these laws had required members of the black majority, and other people of color, to carry identification papers at all times and restricted their movement in certain areas. They were also used to control black settlement, forcing black people to reside in places where their labor would benefit white settlers.“

https://www.history.com/news/apartheid-policies-photos-nelson-mandela

https://www.news24.com/citypress/voices/holiday-read-how-mining-apartheid-and-racism-shaped-johannesburg-20180104

Cowboy123 said:
Your sources are very biased. Noirg is obviously a muslim website and, same like blacks, they have been brainwashed to hate whites to death, so how would someone expect a muslim website to bring impartial and objective information regarding whites?
Then History is owned by the western jewish mass-media empire, also how you expect them to bring objective information about jews?
Then Cecil Rhodes was a very close friend and ally of the Rothschild family. Since Rothschild backed his minning company, how can History say that it was a white-owned company? Bassicaly History argues that De Beers must have enslaved blacks only because it was white-owned, which obviously is not true. In the way I see it, Cecil Rhodes was just a representative of the company, it was Rothchilds those who funded the minning operations so they were the real shareholders, not Rhodes, so Rhodes doesn't represent any `white supremacy` in this matter. Its exactly like in US, the jews were like over 90% of the slave owners but mass-media drills in our heads that whites were the ones enslaving blacks, when in reality it was the white elite of US the one that passed laws to prohibit slavery.

Another thing, Apartheid is described on wikipedia and other jewish platforms as a racist regime led by white supremacists against blacks. It is obvious that jews are openly slandering yet another white movement that tried to advance South Africa. The regime was based on segregation laws and there is nothing racist in this. Reproducing only among your own race is something normal and natural. Jews say you are racist if you don't accept race-mixing and we are supposed to believe this? This is exactly same slander and defamation that the jewish media does against any white movement. Same they done wiith nazism, fascism, legionnaires (in Romania, had over 1 million members and fought against jewish communism), with `right-wing` parties that are anti-globalism and anti-multiculturalism (jewish creation to destroy the traditional values of every race and country) and so on. You are either misinformed or you are deliberately trying to misinform others here. Why History and Noirg do not mention anything about the white genocide that is going in South Africa since the fall of Apartheid regime, but they spread all sort of propaganda about white supremacy?
By the way what led to the fall of apartheid regime wasn't the anger of `opressed blacks`, it was a whole communist revolution led by jewish communists.
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/white-genocide-in-south-africa/
Exactly like what is happening nowadays in US with BLM and Antifa. Blacks were majority in South Africa so they were mostly representing the working class and every communist revolution tried to unite the working class against the political elite.

The Alchemist7 said:
Cowboy123 said:
Your sources are very biased. Noirg is obviously a muslim website and, same like blacks, they have been brainwashed to hate whites to death, so how would someone expect a muslim website to bring impartial and objective information regarding whites?
Then History is owned by the western jewish mass-media empire, also how you expect them to bring objective information about jews?
Then Cecil Rhodes was a very close friend and ally of the Rothschild family. Since Rothschild backed his minning company, how can History say that it was a white-owned company? Bassicaly History argues that De Beers must have enslaved blacks only because it was white-owned, which obviously is not true. In the way I see it, Cecil Rhodes was just a representative of the company, it was Rothchilds those who funded the minning operations so they were the real shareholders, not Rhodes, so Rhodes doesn't represent any `white supremacy` in this matter. Its exactly like in US, the jews were like over 90% of the slave owners but mass-media drills in our heads that whites were the ones enslaving blacks, when in reality it was the white elite of US the one that passed laws to prohibit slavery.

Another thing, Apartheid is described on wikipedia and other jewish platforms as a racist regime led by white supremacists against blacks. It is obvious that jews are openly slandering yet another white movement that tried to advance South Africa. The regime was based on segregation laws and there is nothing racist in this. Reproducing only among your own race is something normal and natural. Jews say you are racist if you don't accept race-mixing and we are supposed to believe this? This is exactly same slander and defamation that the jewish media does against any white movement. Same they done wiith nazism, fascism, legionnaires (in Romania, had over 1 million members and fought against jewish communism), with `right-wing` parties that are anti-globalism and anti-multiculturalism (jewish creation to destroy the traditional values of every race and country) and so on. You are either misinformed or you are deliberately trying to misinform others here. Why History and Noirg do not mention anything about the white genocide that is going in South Africa since the fall of Apartheid regime, but they spread all sort of propaganda about white supremacy?
By the way what led to the fall of apartheid regime wasn't the anger of `opressed blacks`, it was a whole communist revolution led by jewish communists.
Exactly like what is happening nowadays in US with BLM and Antifa. Blacks were majority in South Africa so they were mostly representing the working class and every communist revolution tried to unite the working class against the political elite.

lol did u even read what the links? First off I literately said Cecil Rhodes was backed by Rothschild. The YouTube link explains that. The other links explain how the mining companíes mostly owned or financed by Jews laid the foundation for apartheid. The noirg link is about Jews and the randlords not white gentiles. Apartheid was racist and there’s plenty of info on that so I’m not going into that topic. You’re right in one thing the Jewish communists were behind toppling the apartheid regime. What my links explains is Jew were also part of creating the apartheid regime. Create the problem- create the solution-solution worse than problem.

The Alchemist7 said:
Cowboy123 said:

Also If u knew the truth behind “white supremacy “ you’d know it’s mostly backed by Jews. The British were financed by the Rothschild family when were colonizing. Judah P. Benjamin a Jew financed the kkk to get weapons, horses and robes in 1867. Jews had a role as the conquistadors and behind Portuguese and Spanish colonization of the Americas . Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Vol. 1 & 2. explain the Jewish role in black American oppression. Some of the things that happened to the native Americans the Jews had a role in. The Jewish Rockefeller family financed the eugenics movement. Jews had a role in the anti Chinese attacks in America during the 19th century.
And the list goes on.

Cowboy123 said:
The other links explain how the mining companíes mostly owned or financed by Jews laid the foundation for apartheid. The noirg link is about Jews and the randlords not white gentiles. Apartheid was racist and there’s plenty of info on that so I’m not going into that topic. You’re right in one thing the Jewish communists were behind toppling the apartheid regime. What my links explains is Jew were also part of creating the apartheid regime. Create the problem- create the solution-solution worse than problem.
Your link from History say the mining companies were owned by whites (information which you probably agreed with if you shared that link) then you said they were mostly owned or funded by jews. Anyway as I said History is owned by the jewish media empire so is not to be trusted.

My question is, how did Rothschilds and the other jewish globalists supported a segregational regime based on racial laws since they want the total opposite? They want to mix all gentile races to disparition so I don't get why they funded and backed a segregational regime?
Then if they funded and backed a segregational regime, why they organized a communist revolution to destroy and replace it?

The Alchemist7 said:
Cowboy123 said:
The other links explain how the mining companíes mostly owned or financed by Jews laid the foundation for apartheid. The noirg link is about Jews and the randlords not white gentiles. Apartheid was racist and there’s plenty of info on that so I’m not going into that topic. You’re right in one thing the Jewish communists were behind toppling the apartheid regime. What my links explains is Jew were also part of creating the apartheid regime. Create the problem- create the solution-solution worse than problem.

Your link from History say the mining companies were owned by whites (information which you probably agreed with if you shared that link) then you said they were mostly owned or funded by jews. Anyway as I said History is owned by the jewish media empire so is not to be trusted.

My question is, how did Rothschilds and the other jewish globalists supported a segregational regime based on racial laws since they want the total opposite? They want to mix all gentile races to disparition so I don't get why they funded and backed a segregational regime?
Then if they funded and backed a segregational regime, why they organized a communist revolution to destroy and replace it?

If u notice I have multiple links. Take the info from all of them you can piece it together. For The reason why you’re gonna have to ask them.

Israel also armed apartheid South Africa

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-secret-arms-deal-between-israel-and-apartheid-south-africa

https://mondoweiss.net/2013/12/alliance-relationship-apartheid/?amp

Cowboy123 said:
If u notice I have multiple links. Take the info from all of them you can piece it together. For The reason why you’re gonna have to ask them.
In your links from the jewish media I don't see nothing apart from white supremacy, which is a bullshit. White supremacy doesn't even exist, is nothing more than a political jargon invented by jews to enslave whites in their own nations. If you are white and don't want to be invaded by third world immigrants, don't want to race mix, don't like multiculturalism, globalism and progressism then you are labeled as a white supremacist and probably imprisoned if reported to authorities. This is why I asked you.

The Alchemist7 said:
Cowboy123 said:
In your links from the jewish media I don't see nothing apart from white supremacy, which is a bullshit. White supremacy doesn't even exist, is nothing more than a political jargon invented by jews to enslave whites in their own nations. If you are white and don't want to be invaded by third world immigrants, don't want to race mix, don't like multiculturalism, globalism and progressism then you are labeled as a white supremacist and probably imprisoned if reported to authorities. This is why I asked you.

White supremacy has a long and well documented History of what it is. You’re opinion of it won’t change that. I was simply posting info on the Jewish role in apartheid. You don’t have to like it. It was for other blacks in the forum not whites. Which is why it’s posted in the black forum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back