The RTR Writing Is On The Wall

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Mageson666

The RTR Writing Is On The Wall

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:48 am

Something has drastically changed and this is due to the Shema RTR. The Shema switches off the Jewish god form when you do this. The Jews are connected to this god form they are the vessel for it to act though even unconsciously the Shema is about maintaining this connection. Their god form is the energy force that opens all the doors for them to advance their agenda even using them unconsciously to push this properly. The Shema RTR opens the door for all the other RTR's to work without resistance and rake the enemy spiritually.

The purpose of the Shema in Kabala is openly stated to bring about their Jew World Order. This is why.

No matter what do the Shema RTR daily before you do the others. This is why the Jews are in panic mode.

This also played out in the recent Italian elections where Nationalist anti-EU parties now form half the new government and they might join into a collation and control half the government as one. This is just the start of the new wave of changes socially and politically in Europe and the Jews at the top know it. They also witnessed the rise of new social change with the Trump campaign. They just had a President elected on soft White Nationalist slogans and policies. The Jews have wrote the writing is on the wall for them in America due to what Trump represents in social shifts its only going to keep going more this direction. In a year their Democratic Party has collapsed totality on every level. They needed this bring about the final controls. And the chance for their Leftist revolution and demographic changed has run out of power. Even the old guard Jewish bosses are getting kicked out of the Democratic Party. They also found out they can't fool the Trump base when Trump started promoting gun grabbing the reaction was against this from his own base was strong. The Goyim are not going back to sleep. The Jews have also failed to control media they have lost Hollywood the scandals came back with the Shema RTR and they are not getting away from this. Hardly anyone tuned into watch the Hollywood Oscar's and Hollywood is going broke. CNN is going broke and losing all their ratings. Their purge of Utube failed as well totality.

Like I mentioned before remember that movie "They Live" its about the Jews they don't even hide this. The first alien who the main hero confronts is a open rich Jewish yentra in a store full of uptown rich Jews. What happened when they located the signal the aliens were using to take over the planet and switched it off....Everyone woke up and the aliens plans failed. The Shema RTR is like that.

HP Mageson666

Re: The RTR Writing Is On The Wall

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 am

Since the Italian election. The Rabbi's have reeled in their sleep their dreams haunted by the supreme sound of.....Italo Disco. The anti-Semitism of it all terrifying their evil dreams. Anything cool that happens in Italy terrifies the Kikes they never forgot the Roman Empire and hate it to this day. Hence why they made Jebooism...

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Trump tweeted openly CNN is fake news.

yermother

Postby yermother » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:05 pm

This further proves to me just how important each and every one of us is in this war. Ive been struggling with doing my meditations and performing RTRs lately (AOP I work on everyday). But I just recently joined the schedule again and reversed the Shema and 42 and man it felt so fucking good to give the enemy a beating again. And then yesterday I see this post...

I....we must all remain strong in Satan and this war.

Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell!
When I see you in the sun you're as pretty as a

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:Trump tweeted openly CNN is fake news.

Its done this many times before. Nothing new really
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Jews hate other jews more than gentiles.

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Something has drastically changed and this is due to the Shema RTR. The Shema switches off the Jewish god form when you do this. The Jews are connected to this god form they are the vessel for it to act though even unconsciously the Shema is about maintaining this connection. Their god form is the energy force that opens all the doors for them to advance their agenda even using them unconsciously to push this properly. The Shema RTR opens the door for all the other RTR's to work without resistance and rake the enemy spiritually.

The purpose of the Shema in Kabala is openly stated to bring about their Jew World Order. This is why.

No matter what do the Shema RTR daily before you do the others. This is why the Jews are in panic mode.

This also played out in the recent Italian elections where Nationalist anti-EU parties now form half the new government and they might join into a collation and control half the government as one. This is just the start of the new wave of changes socially and politically in Europe and the Jews at the top know it. They also witnessed the rise of new social change with the Trump campaign. They just had a President elected on soft White Nationalist slogans and policies. The Jews have wrote the writing is on the wall for them in America due to what Trump represents in social shifts its only going to keep going more this direction. In a year their Democratic Party has collapsed totality on every level. They needed this bring about the final controls. And the chance for their Leftist revolution and demographic changed has run out of power. Even the old guard Jewish bosses are getting kicked out of the Democratic Party. They also found out they can't fool the Trump base when Trump started promoting gun grabbing the reaction was against this from his own base was strong. The Goyim are not going back to sleep. The Jews have also failed to control media they have lost Hollywood the scandals came back with the Shema RTR and they are not getting away from this. Hardly anyone tuned into watch the Hollywood Oscar's and Hollywood is going broke. CNN is going broke and losing all their ratings. Their purge of Utube failed as well totality.

Like I mentioned before remember that movie "They Live" its about the Jews they don't even hide this. The first alien who the main hero confronts is a open rich Jewish yentra in a store full of uptown rich Jews. What happened when they located the signal the aliens were using to take over the planet and switched it off....Everyone woke up and the aliens plans failed. The Shema RTR is like that.

We could sit here and literally just pour over our RTR victories, but I just wanted to take the time and say thank you. This has been a great experience for me and my family! The RTRs are effecting everything that the Jews touch. I can feel the effect of the RTRs and on them, and they are in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

Frinnis

Postby Frinnis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Since the Italian election. The Rabbi's have reeled in their sleep their dreams haunted by the supreme sound of.....Italo Disco. The anti-Semitism of it all terrifying their evil dreams. Anything cool that happens in Italy terrifies the Kikes they never forgot the Roman Empire and hate it to this day. Hence why they made Jebooism...

Now a few decades later, the jews are are under a rock with their eyes shut and their fingers jammed in their ears convincing themselves that this happening right outside the vatican's doorstep is just one big coincidence and a minor setback.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:56 am

I typed in "Most important prayer of the Torah". I got some, of which 2 of them were the Shema and the Amidah. A couple others as well.

Adagio //

Postby Adagio // » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm

This is only the beginning. How can they like Italy, when a force of thousands killed over 2 million kikes in the roman-jewish wars. The biggest pogrom in recorded history. Now if you go to wikipedia they even added all kinds of confusing elements trying to throw dust to the relevancy of this fact. Jews were never successful in military campaigns against whites. They should stick to lying and hiding in the shadows.
Italia

RoseQuartz

Postby RoseQuartz » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 pm

One can do the Aura Empowering Meditation before RTRs as it helps to raise energies to further empower them.
I've tried this and it pains the enemy's ass.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hail Satan Forever!

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:29 pm

DezFranky wrote:

Jews hate other jews more than gentiles.

Gentile the jews can and have use or control they love and would pick over other kikes after testing and whatnot(who's stronger).
Kikes themselves have their own special systems from which they are placed inside . The most pure jews or the most reptile are pratically considered God's and holy to the other jews, they litterally bow. Programming in the media also tells this and they program these lies to gentiles to have people consciously react in the way that would automatically lower their position and or authority/right, handling it over to kikes.

Gentiles that they can't use they curse, attack, play with, push over. They have really cocky attitudes that drops extremely quick when they realize the truth.