Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interest in violence

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Something also very important to note is that a person must filter what is a part of their nature from what is simply a result of spiritual pollution.

I believe most people, when they go through the process of cleaning out their soul, they experience many changes naturally.

There are behaviors and impulses that are not at all natural and a result of pollution in the soul. But what sticks with you after the process, this what is truly part of your nature.

I do not believe a clean soul has destructive tendencies on an extreme level. A clean and healthy soul is balanced, and has an innate sense of fairness or justice that goes with their more destructive impulses.

There's an important difference between finding balance in embracing your true nature, and to revel in the filth of spiritual pollution.

One is acceptable, the other is not.

Dahaarkan said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Something also very important to note is that a person must filter what is a part of their nature from what is simply a result of spiritual pollution.

I believe most people, when they go through the process of cleaning out their soul, they experience many changes naturally.

There are behaviors and impulses that are not at all natural and a result of pollution in the soul. But what sticks with you after the process, this what is truly part of your nature.

I do not believe a clean soul has destructive tendencies on an extreme level. A clean and healthy soul is balanced, and has an innate sense of fairness or justice that goes with their more destructive impulses.

There's an important difference between finding balance in embracing your true nature, and to revel in the filth of spiritual pollution.

One is acceptable, the other is not.

Of course, what you say is true as well.

One needs to actually know what is one's nature before they can go about embracing and developing it. Spiritual pollution can both morph one's desires into something completely different or combine it with other parts of your nature to create something completely wrong and absurd. One needs to balance themselves out while being open to who they are on top of cleaning the dross. One also needs proper outlet to express ones nature otherwise no amount of spiritual cleaning will help if one constantly holds back and creates blockages.

Violence for the sake of Violence or committing random acts of ultraviolence is a wasteful and psychopathic tendency which is of no use.

Violence for the sake of purpose, I.e your commitment towards a cause is justified.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back