Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personal problem

You cannot establish a relationship without considering the other side. You must ask yourself first if you made all the appropriate actions in order to strengthen first your spirit in order to please our GOD SATAN and HIS DEMONS and second if you concentrate that strength and energy to the favor of SATANS ARMY. You may begin with POWER MEDITATION and ask from SATAN to send a demon to take your extra energy in order to enhance His Army. Concerning your problem, I strongly suggest calling with every respect AINI/BALAM/FORAS/IPOS OR ZAGAN TO HELP YOU GROW INTERNAL CHARISMA, WIT, AND HUMOR because I believe that inner beauty is higher than the external. In case of severe traumas or deformations, you can always ask help for healing by BUER/MARBAS OR VALEFOR and then let it go don't press things. Let help comes in the appropriate time and have faith! HAIL SATAN!

You cannot establish a relationship without considering the other side. You must ask yourself first if you made all the appropriate actions in order to strengthen first your spirit in order to please our GOD SATAN and HIS DEMONS and second if you concentrate that strength and energy to the favor of SATANS ARMY. You may begin with POWER MEDITATION and ask from SATAN to send a demon to take your extra energy in order to enhance His Army. Concerning your problem, I strongly suggest calling with every respect AINI/BALAM/FORAS/IPOS OR ZAGAN TO HELP YOU GROW INTERNAL CHARISMA, WIT, AND HUMOR because I believe that inner beauty is higher than the external. In case of severe traumas or deformations, you can always ask help for healing by BUER/MARBAS OR VALEFOR and then let it go don't press things. Let help comes in the appropriate time and have faith! HAIL SATAN!

You need to work upon your diet and all that stuff. We at joy of satan are serious spiritual satanists and not some hollywood satanists. You get beauty automatically after advancing spiritually. You will look younger than your age is.
Hail Satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back