Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Achieving Godhead

Russ

Is there someone who already became a God? Are they many? Is it possible for me to also achieve Godhead now in my current lifetime?

Thank you in advance :)

Russ said:
Is there someone who already became a God? Are they many? Is it possible for me to also achieve Godhead now in my current lifetime?

With much work commitment and study along side the Gods and all the knowledge given to us by the high priests this far yes you could achieve it , our anti christ

Russ said:

They would be taken off-planet like Hitler was. So no, there are no gods on Earth physically at this time. Demi-gods... maybe but not likely among the general populace that or they are more likely to also be taken off-world. Very spiritually powerful people? Yes, you definitely got those here.

It's not impossible to achieve godhood in a single lifetime.

It's certainly possible, but unfortunately extremely unlikely. For you to complete the necessary steps for the necessary time in one lifetime without being killed without a coven, Id say chances are about 1/500million minimum. You can probably extend your life without becoming a true god, you would probably need to unless you started early in life. Tbh I have no idea what the exact requirements there are to be considered a god(I assume this means becoming a demon basically?).

Russ said:

People like Hitler did. As far as current times, I am sure some people have, but I don't know any names.

It is merely a matter of time, so yes it is possible for you and everyone else to achieve it in this lifetime. What is important to realize is that advancement has the potential to happen quicker than before, due to the F-RTR destroying the Jewish curses that hinders our advancement. At a certain point in our future, when we are free of the enemy, we will be able to advance even quicker, without attacks or curses applied to us. In other words, if you are not 90 years old, you will be able to achieve Godhead through consistent effort.

WEASZX said:
It's certainly possible, but unfortunately extremely unlikely. For you to complete the necessary steps for the necessary time in one lifetime without being killed without a coven, Id say chances are about 1/500million minimum. You can probably extend your life without becoming a true god, you would probably need to unless you started early in life. Tbh I have no idea what the exact requirements there are to be considered a god(I assume this means becoming a demon basically?).
I know you mean well, but this info is wrong. For one, most people here can complete it in their lifetime if proper effort is applied, since the Gods will return in some 20 years and bring with them much more in-depth knowledge and guidance. And for two, nobody will try to physically kill you to prevent you from completing the Magnum Opus or advancing in general. As long as you know how to keep your mouth shut about supernatural abilities and you do your AoP, you will be fine.

You are still lacking in understanding of some rather basic knowledge and terminology, so I'd recommend you to fully read the JoS website. Basic information about things like the Magnum Opus (Godhead) can be found there, also.

astrally flame said:
Russ said:

1.yes there people who have became god e.g balam was a human just like you and me but now he is a god.

Who is this "balam" dude never heard of him before.

Russ said:

When someone advances far enough, that person loses that urge to share their state, and how advanced they really are.

I highly doubt than many who even have risen the Kundalini would share this here. Maybe if someone is struggling and faces many side effects, they would ask for help. But I doubt that someone who became a god (even if there were somebody who did this), would say „yeah I am immortal now“.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back