Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Group of “teens” murder 17 year old girl, Jewish media silent.

https://nationalfile.com/gang-of-teens-accused-of-robbery-and-murder-of-north-carolina-girl/

Four black teenagers have been charged in relation to the murder and robbery of 17-year-old Veronica Baker in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Baker, a recent graduate of Garner High School near Raleigh, North Carolina, was found shot inside her car in a Bojangle’s parking lot by a passer-by at 8PM on Saturday night. The door was wide open and the vehicle was still running, according to the 911 caller. “She’s not breathing. I’ve tried to shake her,” the caller said. “No response, nothing.”

Devin Cordell Jones, 17, was subsequently arrested on Tuesday night, along with Keyshara Deans, 19, Tyreek Rogers, 18, and Neziyha Collins, 19. Jones was charged with Baker’s murder, while the other three teenagers have been charged with felony accessory for assisting Jones in attempting to flee from North Carolina.

Deans was charged with driving Jones away from the scene of the horrific crime, while Rogers and Collins allegedly fled the state with the murder suspect. The three teenagers have been held on bail ranging from $500,000 to $1 million in Wake County Detention Centre.

READ MORE: Black Man Executes White Child in Broad Daylight in North Carolina Neighborhood

Jim Baker, Veronica’s father, told WRAL News that his daughter knew Jones, believing that was why she would have let him into her car. He said he was grateful the police had made the arrests, adding that his daughter “didn’t deserve to get shot and killed and left in a parking lot.”

“She was my baby. She was my baby who had a future. She had such big, big plans for her future,” Laura Baker, Veronica’s mother added. “My daughter would never hurt anybody. She didn’t have a fighting chance in this. She was a good girl.”

Speaking exclusively to National File, a schoolmate of Baker’s said that she was a “really nice person who would never harm anyone.” He said what happened to her was “a senseless act of violence,” and was surprised at the lack of mainstream media coverage regarding her case.

At the time of writing, no national mainstream news outlets have covered the story. Despite having local affiliates cover the story, both NBC and ABC have no such article on their national websites.

Veronica-Baker-Black-Gang-Teenagers-Murder-North-Carolina.png

Yawn. Just tired of this. Someone else can do the raging this time. I’m becoming desensitized to all the white blood being spilled.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://nationalfile.com/gang-of-teens-accused-of-robbery-and-murder-of-north-carolina-girl/

Four black teenagers have been charged in relation to the murder and robbery of 17-year-old Veronica Baker in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Baker, a recent graduate of Garner High School near Raleigh, North Carolina, was found shot inside her car in a Bojangle’s parking lot by a passer-by at 8PM on Saturday night. The door was wide open and the vehicle was still running, according to the 911 caller. “She’s not breathing. I’ve tried to shake her,” the caller said. “No response, nothing.”

Devin Cordell Jones, 17, was subsequently arrested on Tuesday night, along with Keyshara Deans, 19, Tyreek Rogers, 18, and Neziyha Collins, 19. Jones was charged with Baker’s murder, while the other three teenagers have been charged with felony accessory for assisting Jones in attempting to flee from North Carolina.

Deans was charged with driving Jones away from the scene of the horrific crime, while Rogers and Collins allegedly fled the state with the murder suspect. The three teenagers have been held on bail ranging from $500,000 to $1 million in Wake County Detention Centre.

READ MORE: Black Man Executes White Child in Broad Daylight in North Carolina Neighborhood

Jim Baker, Veronica’s father, told WRAL News that his daughter knew Jones, believing that was why she would have let him into her car. He said he was grateful the police had made the arrests, adding that his daughter “didn’t deserve to get shot and killed and left in a parking lot.”

“She was my baby. She was my baby who had a future. She had such big, big plans for her future,” Laura Baker, Veronica’s mother added. “My daughter would never hurt anybody. She didn’t have a fighting chance in this. She was a good girl.”

Speaking exclusively to National File, a schoolmate of Baker’s said that she was a “really nice person who would never harm anyone.” He said what happened to her was “a senseless act of violence,” and was surprised at the lack of mainstream media coverage regarding her case.

At the time of writing, no national mainstream news outlets have covered the story. Despite having local affiliates cover the story, both NBC and ABC have no such article on their national websites.

Veronica-Baker-Black-Gang-Teenagers-Murder-North-Carolina.png

Yawn. Just tired of this. Someone else can do the raging this time. I’m becoming desensitized to all the white blood being spilled.
more racist anti white killings wtf :shock: :shock:

Aryans killed, It happens daily ...
The jewish media as usual nothing, just silence

The people ... nobody protests, nobody burns the cities, nobody says anything ...
It's a common thing ... a white girl killed ... white kids killed, white people ... who cares

Aryan Race Satan's Bloodline it's about to be exterminated, thats the big plan, and it goes with full speed
And We are NOT even defend ourselves

When I see news like this ... i'll better logg off otherwise I will have my posts disapproved again

Syd Silver said:
Aryans killed, It happens daily ...
The jewish media as usual nothing, just silence

The people ... nobody protests, nobody burns the cities, nobody says anything ...
It's a common thing ... a white girl killed ... white kids killed, white people ... who cares

Aryan Race Satan's Bloodline it's about to be exterminated, thats the big plan, and it goes with full speed
And We are NOT even defend ourselves

When I see news like this ... i'll better logg off otherwise I will have my posts disapproved again

You get shouted down for defending yourself, even on a supposed WN forum like this.

I think our numbers shrinking will have a positive eugenic effect in the end. All the weak self hating altruistic whites will be gone and only the strong will remain. They are dead weight.

I think our numbers shrinking will have a positive eugenic effect in the end. All the weak self hating altruistic whites will be gone and only the strong will remain. They are dead weight.

Quality over quantity, yes.

Over time our numbers will increase with the quality kept intact. Sounds legit to me.

Rough times ahead, best be prepared.

You get shouted down for defending yourself, even on a supposed WN forum like this.

Shrinking, what shrinking ?!! Right now world population is almost 8 billion

Aryans are about 5 percent ...

We are almost extinct

Syd Silver said:
Shrinking, what shrinking ?!! Right now world population is almost 8 billion

Aryans are about 5 percent ...

We are almost extinct

Maybe 15 years ago 2005-2008 about 8 billion. Current projections show humanity at about 12-13 billion give or take. We may never really know cause so many people are getting pregnant that for all intents and purposes maybe 10s of millions if not hundreds of millions occur. Humanity in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator 2: Multiplying at Geometric Rate.

Also according to the late Dr. William Luthor Pierce: Back in 1900, top of our game humanity was at about 2.2 billion with 20ish percent being Aryans. 2013 Aryans account for less than 9% and dropping.

We may never really know the real amount. Your basically stating since 2013 at those projections humanity's Aryan society dropped 4% over the course 7 years.

I'm not gonna doubt it per say although extreme with the way the jews create scenarios towards negroid and arabic people through intifada I don't doubt it. It's no surprise the kalergi 300ish million negro/arabs in Europe by 2040s.

Shame the Gods are gonna take 20ish years to arrive. It's just like Axis powers, had the axis won this bullshit would have ceased forever as we take the driver's seat for civilization.

This one is the icing on the cake. Universal lesson regarding the suicide doctrines of xian retards and even modern Buddhism - the article says she was "Buddhist"

https://people.com/crime/ark-woman-befriended-moms-killer-out-of-spiritual-obligation-and-then-he-murdered-her/

The funny part is they caught him because he jumped into a lake to escape the police but couldn't swim, so he drowned.

$ignificant$un said:
This one is the icing on the cake. Universal lesson regarding the suicide doctrines of xian retards and even modern Buddhism - the article says she was "Buddhist"

Stupid does what stupid does. Any religion/program promoting extreme forgiveness is suicide.

The funny part is they caught him because he jumped into a lake to escape the police but couldn't swim, so he drowned.
Sheeeiit. That lake should be charged with a hate crime. I wonder if al sharpton will speak at his funeral.

Just tired of this. Someone else can do the raging this time. I’m becoming desensitized to all the white blood being spilled.

I want the white race to wake up and kick everyone else out of the USA. This is OUR country. Not their country.

Sigh.

White people came here first, long before "native" Americans.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Just tired of this. Someone else can do the raging this time. I’m becoming desensitized to all the white blood being spilled.

I want the white race to wake up and kick everyone else out of the USA. This is OUR country. Not their country.

Sigh.

Native everywhere, before some dark Japanese people claimed it, with that said I think the American Indians are mostly good people.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:

Sigh.

Native everywhere, before some dark Japanese people claimed it, with that said I think the American Indians are mostly good people.

Today they are. In the past they killed off the first people here... which were white.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back