Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interest in violence

Sahrot

I somehow have some desires for violence and bloody scenes for a long time. I want to hear someone's scream and groan in fear and silence them brutally.
I know if I abuse a person somehow Satan will not be pround of me. And I know if I silence an animal somehow Satan will kill me. So I think that if jews were tortured to death both Satan and me will be happy.
If I had a chance I will smash a kike's head into tiny pieces someday. If I can't do it physically I will try to kill someone with black magick. Do you think abusing kikes illegal in Satan's laws?

Kudra said:
I somehow have some desires for violence and bloody scenes for a long time. I want to hear someone's scream and groan in fear and silence them brutally.
I know if I abuse a person somehow Satan will not be pround of me. And I know if I silence an animal somehow Satan will kill me. So I think that if jews were tortured to death both Satan and me will be happy.
If I had a chance I will smash a kike's head into tiny pieces someday. If I can't do it physically I will try to kill someone with black magick. Do you think abusing kikes illegal in Satan's laws?

Such disgusting desires are the lowly influences of focus on negative vibrations of red coloured energies along with negative ties to Saturn and Mars which is especially amplified when tied into enemy energy and their psychopathic garbage.

I would suggest cleansing and flushing this entirely out of your soul down to the very last astral molecule and purify yourself with clean focus upon Satanic energies and perform the RTR directly on your own soul and chakras, stop indulging this negative garbage and clean it from your soul. Focus on such things and desires will drag you down to ruin and leave you as a gross and sickly souled parasite of an individual.

I assure you the gods definitely disprove of it and lot of us here do as well and I am definitely repulsed by this with disgust. Inevitably the gods likely will suggest you to do the same as I am suggesting you to do. This kind of behaviour is of the enemy and will not survive here and it's likely the gods will not want to guide you to spiritual advancement of becoming a god with that kind of mindset. Those with evil intentions and caterings are never enabled to attain the magnum opus by our gods, I doubt they would ever allow it not that I think it can even be enabled with such focus on negative energies. They will help you overcome this mindset it though in that manner of guidance but you must make the effort to change.

You should work on freeing yourself completely from this mindset instead of trying to get around it, it's disgusting and I promise you once you are free from it you will legitimately be sick to your stomach of the things you seem to enjoy right now. Trust me.

Trolling or total miss identification in life of yourself, I will still try to explain to you some things..
How can you desire something negative in general terms that you have never experienced ? Indifferently of the intensity - violence- has nothing to do with death. In itself death is an absence of life, unsustained life better said and only the perception , experience of it can be violent . So delimiting violence and death you are left with what? Intensity of experiences that promotes a false ego or absence of life, absence of perception? Death is both ways - to the victim but also to the killer in other ways as everything is nature and natures standard is balance.

While you misidentify your perceptions of yourself, you fall into the pit of idealized realities that the modern world strives off. Death is very cool and fancy in movies, songs etc. Makes your ego and frustrations form up a big erection for you to jerk off in your ideal world. Violence is a standard of assertion, what else…
These primal “desires” are well mannered manifested in the natural world of animals by instinct, but the instinct is justified in itself, so how does a man justify his desires and action of violence and death while not being in a real physical war, not an athlete, not in danger.

Being awaken to the current nature of life and experiencing the natural and unnatural deaths of others personally, being in a center of violence in life, no one ever will mystify, idealize or desire death and misery upon another,but in justified contexts and out of the need of it. Every decision has a big gravity and importance to it.
Have any veteran of war and if you come with the above he will spit in your face. Go to the army , roll in out of the “need to kill” and after 2 3 take-downs by yourself you will be put down by your own team. In any legal way you are trained and prepared to do it, no one will hire you based on this psychological reasoning because thats not how things work. And in the pits of mafia, nothing ever than a little cigarette out of the swap will be greater as thats where your whole existence stands for in that case.

If you need violence go into the ring and get punched and throw punches, after your first beating you will not move and eat for a month without suffering like a beaten dog on the street. As for the movies of cold blooded killers, real serial killers…their neck snap the same as of their victims.

The people who in past lives had wars, experienced violence, experienced Pluto in to their life, there will be no “desire” but good reactions, a matured view and bravery.

You want to kill an animal? How come only the people like you decide to put “kill an animal” and Satan in the same sentence. Judging your whole post comes very clearly that you are not yet mature and have not experienced any of what you claim to want , to be. So in a sense thats very good and you should be thankful that you didn't. You also clearly haven’t ever been attacked by the enemies in a direct way. Death is never separate of Life, theres no “death and life”, they are together and simultaneously active both. The goal is to sustain the life not the other way around . Killing by death curse has nothing to do with murder in any experience of action.

Kudra said:

What the fuck man

Kudra said:

So the only thing thats holding you back of killing a person is Satan?! What the fuck dude you have seriouse problems, fix them.

Try to lucid dream you can kill people there as much as you want and it feels real.
Very often I dream of killing people or monsters, not because I want to, but because they try to kill me in my dream.
But should work for you aswell.

DO NOT KILL OR HARM ANYONE IN REAL LIFE!

Kudra said:

AND DO NOT FUCKING TAKE DRUGS!

You will end up killed yourself or in prison if you walk down this path

Ghost in the Machine said:
Kudra said:

Such disgusting desires are the lowly influences of focus on negative vibrations of red coloured energies along with negative ties to Saturn and Mars which is especially amplified when tied into enemy energy and their psychopathic garbage.

I would suggest cleansing and flushing this entirely out of your soul down to the very last astral molecule and purify yourself with clean focus upon Satanic energies and perform the RTR directly on your own soul and chakras, stop indulging this negative garbage and clean it from your soul. Focus on such things and desires will drag you down to ruin and leave you as a gross and sickly souled parasite of an individual.

I assure you the gods definitely disprove of it and lot of us here do as well and I am definitely repulsed by this with disgust. Inevitably the gods likely will suggest you to do the same as I am suggesting you to do. This kind of behaviour is of the enemy and will not survive here and it's likely the gods will not want to guide you to spiritual advancement of becoming a god with that kind of mindset. Those with evil intentions and caterings are never enabled to attain the magnum opus by our gods, I doubt they would ever allow it not that I think it can even be enabled with such focus on negative energies. They will help you overcome this mindset it though in that manner of guidance but you must make the effort to change.

You should work on freeing yourself completely from this mindset instead of trying to get around it, it's disgusting and I promise you once you are free from it you will legitimately be sick to your stomach of the things you seem to enjoy right now. Trust me.

I confirm what ghost in the machine says. This is exactly the reason I am not sure i like it when people post torture fantasies about the Jews like has happened sometimes on some threads. Cause i don't think we want humanity in these kinds of Mindsets even if they deserve it. Cause this is such a low vibration thing.

This complely is the enemy. I never was attracted to these things at all. But I did have the greys in particular force thoughts and images in my mind of doing horrible stuff like this especially to children. I mean like they would project this kind of stuff by force and it was hard to blank my thoughts. It scared the shit out of me dont know how you can actually like it.

You probably are not doing protection.

Also imagine if you got caught doing something like this they would post it all over every news outlet how bad Satanism and Nazism is and show the links to this group. That would be really bad for us.

You should get this stuff out of your mind. Listen to what ghost said but you can also do one rep of the final rtr in each chakra too.

That would just be like a one time thing to get rid of the curses it sounds like you need it.

Then be sure to just do it like normal.

I am just posting here cause I was attacked by exactly the kinds of thoughts you posted about years ago so I know it's the enemy doing this.

Living in sordid surroundings often pollutes people's mind. I'm forced to live with many disgusting slaves of the enemy and I hate them so much. Each day I want them die one by one. It drove me mad.
However the thing I most care about is that I want to be a person who Satan wants me to be. Since as you said that those bloodlust mindsets will stop me from achieving my wish, I decide to throw all these garbage away from me.
If I think nothing, I won't have anything wrong in my mind. But I'm sure there is a better choice. I want to live by something like Satan's principles.
Thank you very much for the answer of my problem. I shouldn't walk on on a wrong road any more.

Oh and the other thing is Ansuz 111 times affirmation "I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences to the enemies of Satan right now"

The attacks lessened a lot when I did that. Including thoughts like this. Look its not uncommon if someone gets hooked into the enemy to think like this but its not a good thing your supposed to resist not give in.

Kudra said:

Please clarify something for me as after reading your post I became confused on it.

Is the wish for the destruction and death of the enemy and relishing in their pain and destruction something born from negative desires? I ask this not as a challenge or insult to you but instead from the desire to heal myself if I am harmed. I read your post on evil and agree with you 100% with it. I suppose my question is..

Does the desire of wanting to hear the enemy scream in anguish, to suffer, and to die out like the parasite they are a desire born from negativety? I have not desire for blood or death or suffering but there are times in which I am consumed with anger and wish I could physically harm the enemy(I would never do as I do not consider them worthy of jeapordizing my freedom). I have much malice and anger inside of me which is directed at the enemy(I use it in my final RTR to amplify it and to let out all of my anger and malice I hold for them in a way which will assist in their destruction). I try to view my hatred of the enemy as any other emotion and let it build me up instead of tear me down(For instance using it as a tool to aid in consistency and the defeation of procrastination)

I will not take your words as fact but instead the advice of a peer who is far more advance in the ways of Satanism and the path of truth. Please inform me of your answer to this question as I worry if I have been engaging in things which instead of helping me have ultimately harmed me. If I have been engaging negative behaviors I will work to clean myself as soon as I see your response. Thank you for your time.

Shrouded said:
Kudra said:

Please clarify something for me as after reading your post I became confused on it.

Is the wish for the destruction and death of the enemy and relishing in their pain and destruction something born from negative desires? I ask this not as a challenge or insult to you but instead from the desire to heal myself if I am harmed. I read your post on evil and agree with you 100% with it. I suppose my question is..

Does the desire of wanting to hear the enemy scream in anguish, to suffer, and to die out like the parasite they are a desire born from negativety? I have not desire for blood or death or suffering but there are times in which I am consumed with anger and wish I could physically harm the enemy(I would never do as I do not consider them worthy of jeapordizing my freedom). I have much malice and anger inside of me which is directed at the enemy(I use it in my final RTR to amplify it and to let out all of my anger and malice I hold for them in a way which will assist in their destruction). I try to view my hatred of the enemy as any other emotion and let it build me up instead of tear me down(For instance using it as a tool to aid in consistency and the defeation of procrastination)

I will not take your words as fact but instead the advice of a peer who is far more advance in the ways of Satanism and the path of truth. Please inform me of your answer to this question as I worry if I have been engaging in things which instead of helping me have ultimately harmed me. If I have been engaging negative behaviors I will work to clean myself as soon as I see your response. Thank you for your time.

Honestly this is something i myself have pondered. What the op posted is pretty twisted tbh but we have focus all of our hate and malice on the enemy to destroy them. When i was a kid there was this fat kike that molested my friend. Her half brothers were jews (his sons). He could have gotten to me as well but didnt..i think he wanted to..theres been times id focus my hate on him imagining horrible things happening to him...and enjoying it. Theres been times ive visualized myself on a battle field ripping the souls of enemies beings apart and burning everything around me..is this then dross coming out/venting?

This is a difficult topic to discuss for obvious reasons but I'll try to explain without breaking any forum rules.

This is quite simple to understand 2000+ years of curses, rape, murder and misery are starting to manifest as violent tendencies and impulses in people. People are fed up and filled with hate and anger and this ties into a subconscious desire for justice whether they themselves understand this or not.

The gentile people of Satan have had enough and the more that people become aware and the more that the enemy's bullshit is exposed the angrier and more violent they become. This is as it should be. Attempting to deconstruct this is counter-productive and suicidal.

The reality is most people live in a bubble and it's only when a family member is raped or murdered that they understand the importance of having people who are capable and willing to get their hands dirty for a good cause.

Ghost is a great guy and I deeply appreciate his contribution but his post on this topic is an embarrassing mess. Not only demanding someone re-write their own nature to suit his personal bias but also doing so as if he speaks for the gods. It's good that people have a burning desire to bring scum to justice. The reason the world is as horrible as it is is because not enough people feel this way and criminals continue to make the world worse.

The most tragic and ironic part of Ghost's post is that his signature completely destroys his own post. I also find it deeply disturbing that a person made a post expressing their hatred and anger towards the enemy and he instantly replies telling them to deconstruct these feelings.

How about telling this person to instead learn to control their impulses and use them productively. Kudra practically does this already they already are focusing their negativity on the enemy.

It's easy to be self righteous about this when you are sheltered from reality. But the hard, cold reality of our situation is we are in deep shit because criminals are NOT punished accordingly and they haven't been for a very long time. That's why criminals rule the world.

Satan has spoken and Israel will get what she deserves, regardless of what some misguided Satanists believe. And after those of us who can get their hands dirty annihilate all the criminal scum you can sit there and judge us from the security we provide you.

Kudra said:
Living in sordid surroundings often pollutes people's mind. I'm forced to live with many disgusting slaves of the enemy and I hate them so much. Each day I want them die one by one. It drove me mad.
However the thing I most care about is that I want to be a person who Satan wants me to be. Since as you said that those bloodlust mindsets will stop me from achieving my wish, I decide to throw all these garbage away from me.
If I think nothing, I won't have anything wrong in my mind. But I'm sure there is a better choice. I want to live by something like Satan's principles.
Thank you very much for the answer of my problem. I shouldn't walk on on a wrong road any more.

You did the right thing. Fighting your enemy is healthy, but reveling in the gore and torture is not. Also note that many of the slaves of the enemy simply don't know any better, and so they can't be faulted in that regard. You have to keep your head on straight as best as you can. The enemy will try to attack your weaknesses and make you go crazy. Do the soul cleaning and also do lots of void meditation.

Shrouded said:

It is not the destruction of your enemies that is bad, but rather the unhinged, gore-loving, psychopathic madness that is a perversion of that. One is controlled, the other is not. You should also not be angry 24/7, you should be able to properly control it as needed and channel it. I think you have the right idea of it.

Shrouded said:

Is the wish for the destruction and death of the enemy and relishing in their pain and destruction something born from negative desires?

Hatred and anger upon the enemy and desires to see them or anyone who does such evil things like them suffer and be tortured for all their wrongs is born from the underlying desires of justice in order to protect what is right, good and positive. So no it is not born from negativity, it is born from positivity because it is their disgusting transgressions against all that is good and positive that fuels this hatred and rage and for all the disgusting wicked things they are. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting torture and immense suffering or even wishing death upon the enemy or anyone who enjoys torturing the innocent or such disgusting and sadistic things like that, it is perfectly natural and Satan stands for justice.

Emotions are our drive to virtually everything we do, what matters is what fuels those emotions. For example someone who tortures children or animals for fun in a most sadistic manner, desiring and wanting with all your heart and rage to see such a person suffer unimaginable tortures and agony in justice for their sadistic actions is a desire born from your want to the protection of those children and animals, your love and care for them, to safeguard the positive from the malevolent, it is fueled by positivity so you defend these positive energies by retaliating against the negative. This is natural and is perfectly moral, sensible and correct for one to feel.

However, to be that person who desires to watch or make children or animals like puppies and kittens suffer, to enjoy and sadistically revel in their torment is to revel in the negative energies brought forth from such destruction and sadistic defilement of such positive and innocent things, this is fueled by the desire and drawing to negativity, to spread and relish in negativity and to crush and ruin all that is positive. To bring suffering upon good, positive and innocence for the sake of reveling in the suffering and ruin of such is sick, disgusting, parasitic and goes against morale. Satan and our gods deeply despise it.

I too desire in wanting to see the enemy scream in anguish, torment and eternal suffering for all of their wrongs. I want to envision them in the most horrific of horrors and tortures for all of eternity in justice for their sickening and disgustingly filthy transgressions they've done upon humanity and all life, for even so much as existing. You are right to use this hatred and anger as well as such desires to fuel yourself in combat and warfare against the enemy, because what fuels it is the desire to protect and avenged all that is good, positive and joyful in life.

Satan is not a goody two-shoes 'love-everything-no-matter-what' god, he stands for what is natural and right in justice and truth and does not want us to tolerate injustice, and we shouldn't ever think that by nature we're to be nothing but good of heart to all. If someone deeply hurts a loved one of yours, you have it in your every right to want that person to suffer terribly for it in the ways you deem sufficient enough to bring you satisfaction of justice for disgusting actions.

If you refer to my signature which is a quote from Satan himself in The Black Book of Satan:

"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."

There is nothing wrong with what you're doing and in fact you are utilizing and venting this anger and rage in a most admirable and positive way not just for yourself in letting it out of your system healthily but also in it's usage for the destruction of the enemy, and I commend you for it. This is the correct way to utilize such emotions - for justice in defense for what is good and positive.

slyscorpion said:

Visualizing and desiring torture upon the enemy is fine because this is fueled by the positive desires in protection and justice for what is good and positive of which the enemy works relentlessly to ruin.

It is not fueled by suffering for the sake of suffering or the destruction of innocents or positivity of which the enemy is of no such thing. If someone defiled your daughter or killed your cat for the sake of sadistic glee and enjoyment, you have it in your every natural right to want the most brutal of torture and justices for it in revenge, no matter how 'evil' such is to bring satisfaction of revenge for such wicked and filthy parasitic actions.

Satan stands for justice. Our real gods and demons have indeed killed and brought suffering and severe misery and torture upon the enemy and ignorant humans even on Earth who have summoned them most cruelly in binding and new age garbage with mistreatment and offense. If someone does a severe wrong to you or even someone else like someone you love and care about, to want them to suffer or to be tortured for it is natural and how it is in real morality.

There is nothing wrong with such behaviour fueled by these means of justice in defense for what is good and positive. It does not drag you down to a lowly negative state because your reasons for it are good and your desire is not to destroy positivity, but to destroy evil, the destruction and banishing of negativity.

We do it all the time when we clean our souls.

Dahaarkan said:

I'd like to know what is in your opinion a suitable penalty for rape.

Death. The manner of which depends if the victim is an adult or a child. If an adult, a swift execution via revolver to the back of the skull will be delivered. If a child, the criminal shall be Blood Eagled.

Shrouded said:

Is the wish for the destruction and death of the enemy and relishing in their pain and destruction something born from negative desires?

Hatred and anger upon the enemy and desires to see them or anyone who does such evil things like them suffer and be tortured for all their wrongs is born from the underlying desires of justice in order to protect what is right, good and positive. So no it is not born from negativity, it is born from positivity because it is their disgusting transgressions against all that is good and positive that fuels this hatred and rage and for all the disgusting wicked things they are. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting torture and immense suffering or even wishing death upon the enemy or anyone who enjoys torturing the innocent or such disgusting and sadistic things like that, it is perfectly natural and Satan stands for justice.

Emotions are our drive to virtually everything we do, what matters is what fuels those emotions. For example someone who tortures children or animals for fun in a most sadistic manner, desiring and wanting with all your heart and rage to see such a person suffer unimaginable tortures and agony in justice for their sadistic actions is a desire born from your want to the protection of those children and animals, your love and care for them, to safeguard the positive from the malevolent, it is fueled by positivity so you defend these positive energies by retaliating against the negative. This is natural and is perfectly moral, sensible and correct for one to feel.

However, to be that person who desires to watch or make children or animals like puppies and kittens suffer, to enjoy and sadistically revel in their torment is to revel in the negative energies brought forth from such destruction and sadistic defilement of such positive and innocent things, this is fueled by the desire and drawing to negativity, to spread and relish in negativity and to crush and ruin all that is positive. To bring suffering upon good, positive and innocence for the sake of reveling in the suffering and ruin of such is sick, disgusting, parasitic and goes against morale. Satan and our gods deeply despise it.

I too desire in wanting to see the enemy scream in anguish, torment and eternal suffering for all of their wrongs. I want to envision them in the most horrific of horrors and tortures for all of eternity in justice for their sickening and disgustingly filthy transgressions they've done upon humanity and all life, for even so much as existing. You are right to use this hatred and anger as well as such desires to fuel yourself in combat and warfare against the enemy, because what fuels it is the desire to protect and avenged all that is good, positive and joyful in life.

Satan is not a goody two-shoes 'love-everything-no-matter-what' god, he stands for what is natural and right in justice and truth and does not want us to tolerate injustice, and we shouldn't ever think that by nature we're to be nothing but good of heart to all. If someone deeply hurts a loved one of yours, you have it in your every right to want that person to suffer terribly for it in the ways you deem sufficient enough to bring you satisfaction of justice for disgusting actions.

If you refer to my signature which is a quote from Satan himself in The Black Book of Satan:

There is nothing wrong with what you're doing and in fact you are utilizing and venting this anger and rage in a most admirable and positive way not just for yourself in letting it out of your system healthily but also in it's usage for the destruction of the enemy, and I commend you for it. This is the correct way to utilize such emotions - for justice in defense for what is good and positive.

Im on board with this. In short riteous anger and hate motivated by justice are love too. There is a big difference between this and gore for the sake of gore.

I have a warlike nature. I want to experience the fury of battle. I want to be able to charge towards the enemy, rifle in hand, and take a big "something" so I can reduce it to the littlest "nothing" you could ever imagine. It seems sickening, yes, but to end a threat to your life is the greatest satisfaction one can ever experience. In this life, I haven't gotten that opportunity, maybe I never will but for once, seeing a vermin's body slump over and every bit of its essence leaving this plane of existence for another has a strange attractiveness to it. So I see where the OP is coming from.

Kudra said:
Join the Military

Kudra said:
Dahaarkan said:
- Satan

your signature btw
I think that that is only temporary, while things are in turmoil. Once the SS/NS and Golden Age return, things would be much more calm and settled.

WARNING - I am quite graphic in what I type below. I know at least one thread of a person who wanted to know how to overcome severe and extreme problems regarding sexual violation against them.

Saying that (in my first paragraph), though, which I have said before and it does seem relevant here - how far can we go with "free will", with Satan saying that He allows us to follow the dictates of our Nature? When does it cross the line into opposing Him? What then, if - for example, as you just asked about rape - someone, an SS new or old, wanted to rape? Yeah - why not go straight for an extreme thing and ask such a question as rape? It could also be torture or whatever else, as well. I don't think most others here would mention such things and ask such questions, so... We are "allowed" to bind, maim and kill others; why not keep them as rape slaves and/or rape them to death? We'd be getting pleasure and we could use the sexual energies. What if this SS realised the potential victim was beyond repair? Maybe an invalid/retard/spastic, incapable of reincarnating so they'd might as well be thrown away? I do realise the moral, ethical, right-versus-wrong, Spirituality of Energies mingling and dirtying the SS...and of course legalities...but I am not asking about those things.

If we can kill with Magick, we could do a working to make sure that we could get away with murdering someone by chopping them up into tiny, little pieces with an axe instead while they are conscious for as long as possible. If it's a jew, then - soon - the World will welcome such thing - ignoring the disgusting and unwanted interactions with such a being of the act, using the example of rape above - why not torture it for a prolonged period of time? I think the only argument against doing such a thing is to keep yourself clean, instead of mixing with the jew, but maybe everything else would be permissibile. Maybe for the time being, we could rape/chop to bits without anaesthetic, etc., a person who would be thrown away, one of the segregated christians/muslims, an individual who can't reincarnate, someone who simply rejects Satan for whatever beyond-belief reason... Maybe, as christians and muslims should be segregated, other untermensch-types would be left to rape and chop-to-bits others, away from the main societies. The question of their - the violent person and the victim - reincarnation would be interesting to find the answers to. Maybe some would become Gods and Goddesses and want to go off and make their own domain (if possible) and be like a jehova - "god of evil" - themself in thier own domain. Of course, with cleaning out their Soul and Mind through meditations, keeping themselves fit and healthy, and then achieving the Magnum Opus, they would re-tune their morals, etc. so as not to want to do and be such things, but I meant just ignoring that.

I do like asking these types of what I consider either difficult questions, or at least horrible or uncomfortable - unconventional - questions. I think most others wouldn't ask them, or wouldn't think about such topics to ask them, so I don't mind. I am thinking that in realistic terms, maybe there are already, and/or there will be some SSs who might be along these lines, and they do or will want such questions answered, but are too afraid or uncomfortable to ask them. If Satan and some Gods and Goddesses - including Hitler - are to return in about 20 years or so, then in 20 years these types of things would either not matter or they would start to not matter anymore, but for now things seem as if they are going to get worse and worse.

I think it was a very good idea to use rape in the question. A lot of people are (pun not intended) fucked-up sexually. There has been so much suppression, oppression, repression...which leads to depression and other extremes and over-the-top needs and things. Delight in what you destroy - I won't say it, but maybe consider "destroying" in the sexual/rapey sense, which some individuals might say. As with oppression, suppression and repression which leads to depression and other extremes, people have to fight hard for what they want, and this bubbles up some things inside which are uncomfortable, but also too subtle for many people to notice, and when those things come out, things happen. People are pissed off, but also distracted, so the negativity is there but it is hidden and unnoticeable, it is too subtle, because they are busy with their lives, so while they're getting on with their lives, these bad bubbling-up things are harming them unconsciously...which makes other things happen.

With members saying about discouraging the enjoyment of, and relishing in, the pain and suffering of an enemy - this just reminds me that Whites can be too sentimental and soft. That might sound harsh, but it has been quite true. During war, you have to kill the enemy. Maybe that is difficult and horrible and disgusting, but you'd might as well at least try to enjoy it, so that while you're busy in the war effort, you are concentrating on that and the reward of the enjoyment spurs you on; later, back at "camp", when you're on release, you can mourn over the horrible things you had to do - but I would say mourn, except over the enemy. It deserves a lot of suffering for what it has done.

Dahaarkan said:
This is a difficult topic to discuss for obvious reasons but I'll try to explain without breaking any forum rules.

This is quite simple to understand 2000+ years of curses, rape, murder and misery are starting to manifest as violent tendencies and impulses in people. People are fed up and filled with hate and anger and this ties into a subconscious desire for justice whether they themselves understand this or not.

The gentile people of Satan have had enough and the more that people become aware and the more that the enemy's bullshit is exposed the angrier and more violent they become. This is as it should be. Attempting to deconstruct this is counter-productive and suicidal.
I typed what I typed above before reading your reply here. Yes, it is counter-productive and suicidal. We should not slacken. The anger and hate should not be left to spray out like a graffiti spray can; rather, it should be applied more finely and more accurately. Hey - it's an art. In other words, it should be channeled and directed nicely. I wonder, at this point, if using the Rune THURISAZ would work wonders -

The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it.

It might be complemented by the anger and hatred which has built-up over the centuries, racially, but also in the Souls of individuals being reincarnated again and again. Not blind rage, going off like a madman; more like Frank Castle in The Punisher - focussed and determined.

Ghost is a great guy and I deeply appreciate his contribution but his post on this topic is an embarrassing mess. Not only demanding someone re-write their own nature to suit his personal bias but also doing so as if he speaks for the gods. It's good that people have a burning desire to bring scum to justice. The reason the world is as horrible as it is is because not enough people feel this way and criminals continue to make the world worse.

The most tragic and ironic part of Ghost's post is that his signature completely destroys his own post. I also find it deeply disturbing that a person made a post expressing their hatred and anger towards the enemy and he instantly replies telling them to deconstruct these feelings.
I am not going to dwell on this - and
Ghost, you could do with a good belly tickle sometimes! - but sometimes I do wonder about Ghost and what he says...

Satan has spoken and Israel will get what she deserves,
slyscorpion said:
This is exactly the reason I am not sure i like it when people post torture fantasies about the Jews like has happened sometimes on some threads.
The jew itself is extremely paranoid, and it also says so in its "holy" book that if the Goyim knew about the jew, then the Goyim would kill the jew openly. It might - in realistic terms - be a fantasy, and I have had 1 or 2 other users sort of dip their toe in with me slightly, but - in legal ways (probably when things change it will be legal) - it shouldn't be a fantasy; rather, a reality.

regardless of what some misguided Satanists believe. And after those of us who can get their hands dirty annihilate all the criminal scum you can sit there and judge us from the security we provide you.
You have not stated what, exactly, you might intend or wish/prefer - and I am not asking you to say, nor am I trying subtly to coax you into saying it, so I expect that you might not reply about that, but... my "fantasies" here, which surely others agree with, even if they have not said so, really should be a reality. Perhaps not in the ways I have mentioned, but the jew should pay. It should be given something to cry about.

Hatred and anger upon the enemy and desires to see them or anyone who does such evil things like them suffer and be tortured for all their wrongs is born from the underlying desires of justice in order to protect what is right, good and positive.
Taking any examples of extreme violence and violation (if punishment can be called a violation) which have been presented in this thread, and the (perverse?) enjoyment and relishing in such pain, agony and suffering of the enemy's torment, it can be very seductive. Seeing/reading about some things where persons need to get gratification, whether sexual or not, from torturing a person and murdering them painfuly, etc., - I think that they didn't just jump into it; rather, something popped in their mind (and I don't mean their Brain died, but...) and the idea was there, and it played and played over a period of time, to where they got aroused by it, they were seduced enough to actually perform the act (rape, torture, painful murder...). Then they enjoyed it and it was nice and pleasurable...but just like porn, it's not enough and they need more and more. What I don't understand, though, is how the negativity, the low-vibrational Energies can be so seductive, so tasty, so pleasurable to the palate. Surely they must think and realise it's disgusting, immoral, etc., but they still enjoy it very much. How... I have no idea.

Regarding doing such things against enemies - or the enemy specifically - I think it might be more permissible. People would get the satisfaction of taking revenge, and eradicating a big, big problem. That's not to say, perhaps, that they would go back to their family and friends and do the same against them. Of course, there might be exceptions who would lose track of things where they care more about the pleasure of that seduction and "need" to do it again against their friendlies, rather than just enjoying their enemy being in pain as punishment.

So no it is not born from negativity, it is born from positivity because it is their disgusting transgressions against all that is good and positive that fuels this hatred and rage and for all the disgusting wicked things they are. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting torture and immense suffering or even wishing death upon the enemy or anyone who enjoys torturing the innocent or such disgusting and sadistic things like that, it is perfectly natural and Satan stands for justice.
As long as the justice-giver/s keep focus, as I said just above, that they don't become seduced by it. I think that's why military personnel are programmed/brainwashed into fight/shoot mode, which they snap into and out of.

However, to be that person who desires to watch or make children or animals like puppies and kittens suffer, to enjoy and sadistically revel in their torment is to revel in the negative energies brought forth from such destruction and sadistic defilement of such positive and innocent things, this is fueled by the desire and drawing to negativity, to spread and relish in negativity and to crush and ruin all that is positive. To bring suffering upon good, positive and innocence for the sake of reveling in the suffering and ruin of such is sick, disgusting, parasitic and goes against morale.
I am not excusing nor forgiving sexual violence in what I say, but... take christian "priests" for example - some of them are not "allowed" to have sex. In similar ways, incels or other individuals who might be deemed deranged need orgasm - we as Spiritual Satanists know how important sex is - this has been covered a lot already; some of those who cannot "get some" would be driven by this need, this requirement, to go and violate someone. Then there is the topic of fighting it out, to get the blood-lust and the 'horniness' out in non-sexual ways; violence is required but the individual might not have a viable sparring partner.

They probably watched a lot of porn and they became desensitised to it and got very bored with it, and they had erectile dysfunction Psychologically, so they were seduced into - and Naturally-required to - find orgasms in other ways (if not find a sparring partner to fight it out of themselves). Perhaps they didn't choose their victim for whatever sexually-attractive reasons; rather - and if you'll excuse the term - it was that "any hole's a goal". In a similar sense to above - things need to be directed and channeled properly, and for whatever reason/s, it had just gone wild and became unfettered. Of course, this is not every case, but it is an example of some. So I think for some, they might not want to destroy good, positive, nice things, but they were gagging (not in the sense of choking; the British slang meaning) for orgasms, and they didn't have anyone to fight with to try and get it out that way. Of course, there would be some who'd enjoy destroying good, positive, nice things for "fun" or "sport".

Satan and our gods deeply despise it.
Despite in the example I gave if it applied to any individual, I expect that Satan and the Gods and Goddesses would not permit it and would not decide to not punish the individual regardless - even though They can see into the individual's Soul and Chakras and see what cleanings and works need to be done.

Kudra said:
I think at this point I should link my own thread which I asked before -

An objective question about Animal mistreatment
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40611&p=158825

It could also be applied directly or indirectly to Children, vulnerable people, untermensch, the handicapped, those who will not reincarnate, not the jew, those who are to be thrown away, etc.

I too desire in wanting to see the enemy scream in anguish, torment and eternal suffering for all of their wrongs. I want to envision them in the most horrific of horrors and tortures for all of eternity in justice for their sickening and disgustingly filthy transgressions they've done upon humanity and all life, for even so much as existing.
...but that may not happen. Either the reptillians and/or Satan and any Gods and Goddesses will destroy the jew anyway; therefore, just like in the examples and scenarios I just gave - it is also about satisfaction. Not just sexual gratification, but the satisfaction of achieving something. Having closure. Of course, for the continuing seduction of the things, it is not proper closure. It is alluring but it is not fulfilling. It's more a substitute for the actually healthy and good things which actually can fulfill. The higher vibrations are increasingly higher and higher, like dopamine and other pleasurable rewarding chemicals; whereas the lower vibrations are bouncing slightly above the ground, slightly above the bottom of the barrel and the individual is scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to give it pleasure and fulfillment and pride and self-worth and self-esteem.

While the individual is very low, at the bottom of the barrel, the energies are higher but only slightly because they bounce up a bit, but they are still shit and low energies, and it is these slightly-higher low vibrations which the drug-user, rapist, murderer, etc., who is seduced seeks - but because they are shit, low-vibration energies, they cannot be fulfilling; the individual cannot be fulfilled; the individual's Brain grabbed hold of that shit-pleasure. Like I have said before - what we are, increases. The Brain, in the individual, was enticed by the high-sudden-pleasure, which caused the Brain to be fried, and after enough times, the Brain was numbed by the seduction - drunk, intoxicated but figuratively (whether literally or not) - and the Brain can't think straight. This then lowers the Brain's and Mind's abilities to sense these pleasurable things, fulfillments, which is still drunk/intoxicated, and only the very basic Brain/Mind "nerves" and "senses" can pick up on only the lower vibrations. I think I just answered my own wondering which I said above, about not understanding how it can be enticing.

Satan stands for justice. Our real gods and demons have indeed killed and brought suffering and severe misery and torture upon the enemy and ignorant humans even on Earth who have summoned them most cruelly in binding and new age garbage with mistreatment and offense.
If it is true that one of HPS Maxine's former friends, who used to take the piss out of her and also used to have interracial sex with Blacks, was reincarnated into the Black Race, then that would be very torturous for her Soul firstly, for being reincarnated into a Black Race Body, but then also for her Soul's unconscious Mind along with her current Black Race Mind/Psychology/Consciousness, being out-of-sync with her own-Race Soul during Black Race upbringing, etc., and then possibly her Black Race Body due to it having her own-Race Soul, since the Mind, Body and Soul all affect each other... I would think that that would be very torturous indeed.

If someone does a severe wrong to you or even someone else like someone you love and care about, to want them to suffer or to be tortured for it is natural and how it is in real morality.
If we can use Magick to cause them illness or death, or cause them to lose their job and friends, etc., then that would be torturous in one or more ways. Maybe not Physical violence torture ways, but still extremely unpleasant.

Kudra said:
Maybe you need to find yourself a sparring partner. It might sublimate it, and keep you fit.

Dahaarkan said:

How about telling this person to instead learn to control their impulses and use them productively. Kudra practically does this already they already are focusing their negativity on the enemy.

It's easy to be self righteous about this when you are sheltered from reality. But the hard, cold reality of our situation is we are in deep shit because criminals are NOT punished accordingly and they haven't been for a very long time. That's why criminals rule the world.

Satan has spoken and Israel will get what she deserves, regardless of what some misguided Satanists believe. And after those of us who can get their hands dirty annihilate all the criminal scum you can sit there and judge us from the security we provide you.

But this is not his nature, he said in this topic he is surrounded by enemy energies from slaves to the enemy. Enemy energies do in fact corrupt the mind as the OP said himself when passively absorbed into the soul, it is the opposite of Satanic energies and snuffs out our true positive and righteous nature. I know this from my own experience because I was the exact same way as him 7 or so years ago as an xian and for many years from there because I was living with a jew and in a xian family.

Desiring for innocent things to suffer sadistically, to be tortured and to scream in angusih, to want to mutilate puppies or children of which says on our website are literally sacred to Satan and specific animals even to many of our gods and to see them beg for mercy in a dying breath of agony, you honestly think that is natural for a child of Satan? Our gods abhor this behaviour to the very core of their being and were incredibly stern with me in my progresses through the years to change my behaviours and to stop indulging in enemy crap.

This behaviour is not our impulses, we are not parasitic and wicked beings, this is not the nature of our gods and it is not the nature of us as their descendants. My signature is a quote from Satan himself in line with the fact that, as I have said, he is not a goody-two shoes god who believes that we should never utilize destruction for justice against those who harm us in a universe where destruction and harm will inevitably befall us anyways because of other species and things like our enemy who attack us with it. Azazel himself who drives the war efforts along with Andras are masters of black magic for this very reason.

The universe is full of positive and negative, we cannot deny one side over the other and utilization of destruction and violence is not for the purpose of feeding into the lowly impulses of their negative factors via sadism or parasitism in the destruction of what is positive but in the defense of it. This is the meaning behind 'delight in what you destroy'. Delight very much in what you bring for the sake of justice and defense of all that is good. I understand the context of my first post here is missing discretion in that I should've clarified what I was talking about in specifically indulging in the destruction and sadistic torture of innocents of which OP said they apparently enjoy, I was not referring to the general utilization of things like anger and rage upon our enemy which is extremely useful as an emotional tool and weapon.

My focus was on their enemy-like sadism and parasitically sickening behaviour in wanting to torture and make innocent things suffer, he legit said he desires to silence an animal, animals are sacred to Satan. Israel will get what she deserves, the enemy will suffer in agonizing torture for all the wicked they have done... but for this suffering and torture to be extended to actual innocents and animals? And for sadistic enjoyment? That is disgusting.

I hope you were just unaware to what the op was firstly implying in their desires and aren't actually defending this behaviour as their 'nature' because by all means that would mean we just accept, tolerate and understand the enemy for their cruelty just because it's their 'nature'. Wanting to torture and make suffer what is good, positive and innocent, is not our nature... but Satan stands for justice and wanting to torture and make suffer those like our enemy? To want to torment and destroy negativity and evil, what threatens and ruins all that is good, healthy, positive and true to us, to want to destroy and bring suffering upon those who gravely harm and defile those we love and care about? That is our nature for we are the descendants of justice himself.

The only embarrassing mess I see in my post is not clarifying myself better on the contexts of what I was speaking of in particular. Unfortunately I cannot edit posts however and apologize for the misunderstanding.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I have a warlike nature. I want to experience the fury of battle. I want to be able to charge towards the enemy, rifle in hand, and take a big "something" so I can reduce it to the littlest "nothing" you could ever imagine. It seems sickening, yes, but to end a threat to your life is the greatest satisfaction one can ever experience. In this life, I haven't gotten that opportunity, maybe I never will but for once, seeing a vermin's body slump over and every bit of its essence leaving this plane of existence for another has a strange attractiveness to it. So I see where the OP is coming from.
That's why we give Children and Animals injections to keep their immune systems strong. It literally - and I mean literally - is no different with exterminating infestations, diseases and parasites which came here from other planets.

Jack said:
Kudra said:
Join the Military

I dont think that is good advice at all. No military is supposed to be doing things like that or encouraging anyone too. What would most likely end up happening is this kind of stuff would end up done against random helpless people and civilians. It is likely that the above person could totally lose control of themselves and this would encourage others to join in as well.

It has happened yes but that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

slyscorpion said:

Visualizing and desiring torture upon the enemy is fine because this is fueled by the positive desires in protection and justice for what is good and positive of which the enemy works relentlessly to ruin.

It is not fueled by suffering for the sake of suffering or the destruction of innocents or positivity of which the enemy is of no such thing. If someone defiled your daughter or killed your cat for the sake of sadistic glee and enjoyment, you have it in your every natural right to want the most brutal of torture and justices for it in revenge, no matter how 'evil' such is to bring satisfaction of revenge for such wicked and filthy parasitic actions.

Satan stands for justice. Our real gods and demons have indeed killed and brought suffering and severe misery and torture upon the enemy and ignorant humans even on Earth who have summoned them most cruelly in binding and new age garbage with mistreatment and offense. If someone does a severe wrong to you or even someone else like someone you love and care about, to want them to suffer or to be tortured for it is natural and how it is in real morality.

There is nothing wrong with such behaviour fueled by these means of justice in defense for what is good and positive. It does not drag you down to a lowly negative state because your reasons for it are good and your desire is not to destroy positivity, but to destroy evil, the destruction and banishing of negativity.

We do it all the time when we clean our souls.

Ok but the reason i was thinking this was because the enemy is the ones sending forth those types of thoughts and images. It wasn't only me either. I happen to know when they can they attack a lot of people with thoughts like this. Go to any mental health place. It is the same enemy voices and entities that we deal with doing this. It's not fully a mental health issue more like an attack. Andrea Yates is the most well known example here who heard voices telling her to kill her children and stuff about the xtian heaven or hell etc. This is the enemy.

I would agree to justice yes. I'm the ideal system i have in my mind it would just be bought quickly.

I think the problem is we can't have justice in today's world so it entitles people to do whatever they want almost and get away with it for way too long that is if they get caught at all.

I know in a world where more people were psychic there would not be half the shit going on there is now and you wouldn't need 50 or 60 police officers working on some cases for years.

I know the Gods themselves have messed up or even killed people who did wrong against them.

I know people that know black magick here have as well.

Nothing wrong with that its justice.

In an ideal system though I think there was some professionalism to this. That's kind of what I mean.

In some way the person would be taken from their home or wherever they are by police or government agents of some kind.

They would be under the ideal system if people just knew they did it and evidence was strong either just executed quickly (gun squad) or sent to do labor for the state like in Nazi Germany if what they did was bad enough that would be life long.

The ideal system didn't have a bunch of people just brutally torturing people and satesfying that feeling and all that. The middle ages did and that was controlled by the catholic church controlled ultimately by the same enemy i mentioned at first.

Right now people are just working how the world works and its not wrong. The point is though its probably not really how things are done on most worlds and planets that haven't been attacked that was my point.

I dont see why not try to go for something higher now not just wait for the world to be an ideal place or any of that.

It was just my thinking.

All great responses here.
I've been struggling myself for a while now to understand how far a Satanist can hate with piles of anger built up over a long period of time.
Even though there are a few people that I truly hate in this life, I couldn't see my self torturing or killing them physically , but to be honest, I still desire them to be gone from this earth, especially if they're purposely making others lives miserable.
With a few of them I've used cursing to bring misery into their lives. With a neighborhood couple, one a jew, one possibly, I started a 40 day cursing using Thurisaz, Hagalaz, and Isa on the planetary days/hours of Saturn and Mars, due to some things they've said and done against me.
My question here is: Am I wasting my time doing cursings (misery&death cursings) to satisfy my hatred and anger,

I've been struggling myself for a while now to understand how far a Satanist can hate with piles of anger built up over a long period of time.
Even though there are a few people that I truly hate in this life, I couldn't see my self torturing or killing them physically , but to be honest, I still desire them to be gone from this earth, especially if they're purposely making others lives miserable.
With a few of them I've used cursing to bring misery into their lives.
I've had a deep-seated hatred for quite some time with a neighborhood couple, one a jew, one possibly, and recently I started a 40 day cursing using Thurisaz, Hagalaz, and Isa on the planetary days/hours of Saturn and Mars, due to some things they've said and done against me.
I understand that some times hatred and anger must be vented through cursings, especially against jews, but I find my anger wanting me to curse everyone that looks at me cross-eyed. Maybe I just need to evaluate each situation in a logical manner and go from there.
My question here is: Am I wasting my time doing cursings (misery&death cursings) to satisfy my hatred and anger ? Should I just concentrate on the RTR to curse the jew as a whole, and find some other way to deal with so much hatred towards others.
Thanks to all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters for whatever you give.
Hail Father Satan.

Thought I had lost the first post, so I re-wrote a part of it and posted it again. Didn't realize that the first one ended up getting posted anyway. Sorry about that.

slyscorpion said:

Ok but the reason i was thinking this was because the enemy is the ones sending forth those types of thoughts and images. It wasn't only me either. I happen to know when they can they attack a lot of people with thoughts like this. Go to any mental health place. It is the same enemy voices and entities that we deal with doing this. It's not fully a mental health issue more like an attack. Andrea Yates is the most well known example here who heard voices telling her to kill her children and stuff about the xtian heaven or hell etc. This is the enemy.

That's a perfectly understandable reason for your belief, I was never calling you out as some ignorant idiot or anything, it makes sense when you put it like that. But realize the actual thoughts the enemy puts in their mind. It is still the same parasitic mindset, killing children, killing innocents, destroying positivity and happiness, torturing and ruining all that is sacred to Satan and all that is good. The enemy would never tell you to kill a pedophile now would they? They'd tell you to kill a kitten.

Remember how I said it's what fuels the desire to bring suffering that is most important. You already know for justifiable means and in justice it is never to make suffer for the sake of suffering but to make one pay for their wrongs in defense of what is good. The enemy wants people to indulge in the exact opposite fuel for desiring suffer, to make suffer for the enjoyment of it or the destruction of positivity and goodness. This is the disgusting reason for wanting to bring suffering. The other one for justice upon someone who wronged or harmed you or a loved one is fine and no don't think I mean this in that it's totally okay to do something as severe as skin someone alive for merely constantly poking you to purposefully annoy you, it's not exactly a clear black and white area but you generally get what I mean.

The enemy has done horrific things such as nailing people's intestines to a pole and whipping them to make them circle the pole to unravel their own guts, clearly the enemy deserves equal suffering and
much worse. They've been doing this for thousands of years to our kind. There is absolutely nothing wrong in desiring them to suffer all the same and worse.

victory666 said:
With a few of them I've used cursing to bring misery into their lives. With a neighborhood couple, one a jew, one possibly, I started a 40 day cursing using Thurisaz, Hagalaz, and Isa on the planetary days/hours of Saturn and Mars, due to some things they've said and done against me.
My question here is: Am I wasting my time doing cursings (misery&death cursings) to satisfy my hatred and anger,

Honestly maybe you are wasting your time with this especially if your not very advanced yet.

If its something serious you may need the help of a God but none of them probably will want to bother with things or people that don't pose a serious threat.

Honestly I tried cursing some xtians i dont want to deal with anymore this way and even 5 or 6 times doing things like this and plenty of other curses they are still seeming to be fine and the energy did go onto these people.

But anyways i am going to try another approach going to use a similar affirmation to the protection ritual/Israel thing. Going to affirm "full name of person is cursed" just leave it at that let the energy take whatever is the easiest route it may be with whatever that is the problem is solved but its unlikely it will result in death.

That appears to be really hard to do that to be honest unless you have spent many years advancing and gained a lot of power or something.

I know some can do it no problem but not me and maybe not you from the sound of it.

I would say I am about intermediate level in meditations and things.

victory666 said:
With a few of them I've used cursing to bring misery into their lives.
I've had a deep-seated hatred for quite some time with a neighborhood couple, one a jew, one possibly, and recently I started a 40 day cursing using Thurisaz, Hagalaz, and Isa on the planetary days/hours of Saturn and Mars, due to some things they've said and done against me.
I understand that some times hatred and anger must be vented through cursings, especially against jews, but I find my anger wanting me to curse everyone that looks at me cross-eyed. Maybe I just need to evaluate each situation in a logical manner and go from there.
My question here is: Am I wasting my time doing cursings (misery&death cursings) to satisfy my hatred and anger ? Should I just concentrate on the RTR to curse the jew as a whole, and find some other way to deal with so much hatred towards others.
Thanks to all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters for whatever you give.
Hail Father Satan.

If you have been wronged by some person(s) then you are in the right to have a retribution. Do as you see fit and use common sense. Using runes against assholes seems legit. I would not waste doing cursings to someone who looks weirdly at you. Only for worse cases I see it good use of my time and energy.

Final RTR is mass scale destruction for our enemy so indirectly it works against your jewish haters also.

Shrouded said:

Thank you. You have helped set my heart at ease.

Blitzkreig said:
Shrouded said:

It is not the destruction of your enemies that is bad, but rather the unhinged, gore-loving, psychopathic madness that is a perversion of that. One is controlled, the other is not. You should also not be angry 24/7, you should be able to properly control it as needed and channel it. I think you have the right idea of it.

Thank you so much. You have also aided in setting my heart at ease.

I think you and many people here are in for a surprise when you see the extent of Satan's hatred for the enemy, and how this will manifest. It's why I think it's pointless to debate this topic, it's coming, and it cannot be stopped.

As far as a sadistic nature goes it's like everything else. It's an absolutely neutral force that drives a person and it's up to the person to use it positively or negatively.

You can say it's wholly negative by default but then watch the news and see that it's the naive and charitable people that are destroying civilization by importing muslims and other trash into the civilized world. In the same sense that a charitable and good natured person can use their good nature to destroy civilization so can a sadistic person use their nature to preserve it. If only they are creative with it and learn self control and discipline.

Of course most who have such impulses are worthless degenerates, but you get the point. It's up to the individual to make something positive out of it, rather than erase it.

Again, pointless to debate this topic here. As we cannot discuss it in depth without breaking forum rules.

To be clear I don't endorse any sort of animal abuse or otherwise abusing innocent people in any manner. I'm not wanting to encourage such behavior or desires, I just want such to be used in a positive manner. Be creative. Be disciplined.

And don't do anything stupid or illegal.

Calm down guys this is just some goth gore lover complex anyway satanism will no longer accept shitty members satanism will b respected and Satan given the highest respect iv met some weird dum fuckers face to face in bars etc before telling me hi I’m a witch lmfao with Aladdin fuckkng cloths and crystals etc etc these people are a joke oh and blood drinkers aswel now this one wants to hear people scream etc spending too much time on the dark web

Bare in mind that a lot of people who end up here have this darker type of nature, or are at a crossroads in their life where they are dealing with their particular nature that lead them here.

For that reason it's probably a very important thing to talk about as I'm sure that will also apply to later SS too, the association of Satan with darkness won't go for awhile yet and in the most important sense of it, it really shouldn't either. It's something that exists in all people, some are born on it whereas others are more up in the sky with the fairies, piscean. Those who are born with it need to learn to be fairy and goofy, whereas those born as fairy and goofy retards need to either realise or have things occur to them across their life which leads them to seriousness and transforming their outlook from the low-levels of who they are, to be made fixed, deathly and Plutonian, even violent if need be.

Though the nature of it all is secrecy, and the part of the Joy of Satan going out into the world is not the dark secret parts, but the light. The true light right? To cast off all the old doubts and misinformation by the enemy, and undercut them with the even older truth. This stuff can't really be conveyed and expressed on here in its fullest then, because of it's power and that it needs to wait until the general consensus and the universal state of all Gentile races has broke onto a new baseline level of existing, until these things can start coming into the light.

An example of this is that the second you give people access to information like black magic or the immortality from kundalini, if the state of the majority of people right now came to this information (seriously, not like a joke as it has been) it would be pure catastrophe. Down the line it would cause errors but not like for example right now.

When it comes to my personal take on violence I can't really write here either lol. I grew up early on violent video games and occasional snuff porn. Not very virtuous or Brilliant like Satan at all. But it is what it is, it's as dark as it is light in another sense- I have to move away from all that and use it to emotionally fuel my ventures. I can't imagine what people who suffered domestic and sexual abuse have to go through, and I'm grateful for that.

The second ideologically likewise people start grouping together and the rule of the government has become too questionable, you'll be able to get away with all sorts for a period of time (bearing in mind the implications of social media and other stuff). You have to be clever and a conniving bastard, but in certain situations that will occur in different places soon it won't really matter to the mob and masses. Whoever holds the grandest spectacle of brutality will be the one who gets away with it in their own community, even if condemned in other places. It's akin as the old gladiator fights and people who obsess over animal fights, piranha feedings and other crap online, the deep web and all. A society in change engages in these things because it's reevaluating itself in the deeper way which will surely be marked by physical death as well as symbolic death of old orders and paradigms.
The world contains these things abundantly so why look the other way? Because muh evil? If you want to be aware of what exactly you can do to survive and make your mark you've got to be aware of the underlying nature of things, how to pick up on subtle cues in body language or even online language now.

You can't call these energies and feelings jewish because in the whole understanding sure the jews only embody this in their genetic and spiritual structure... but these same things are also a part of one end of our structure which also entails a second part of ours, involving the pure and Satanic light which balances it. Our dark side acts to reinforce this, which is how I theorize some big gentiles who were successful in the recent past that grew up around jews or got forced with them by their living predicament, ended up keeping our culture alive effectively with their musical and otherwise logical expression. The same rockers for example who lived in inner shitties next door to kikes (back when all kikes were dead serious about their cursing) that would go out and read into demonology and blindly stumble their drunk Sagittarius ass way into some form of actual Satanism, and then go and curse the jews later on in life. Jim Morrison and his father for one example, who his father was actually an admiral involved in the controversy when Israel sunk a US ship. I'm pretty sure the Morrisons were Rockwell supporters in their day too, following the incident that happened I think the same year Jim Morrison wound up mysteriously dead in a bathtub.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling. That's what I think on all this.

Destruction and creation go hand in hand. One cannot have one without the other. If in one's nature one is more inclined towards wanting to destroy things then such is fine but must be channeled appropriately. For example, towards those that choose to harm you or your love ones, one can channel those destructive energies towards your enemies. One's nature must be embraced in order to properly advance as denying yourself only causes more blockages within your soul and make it harder to advance. But one must also learn to have awareness of what truly is their nature and what is simply the negative aspects of ones nature.

One example (I believe I read it somewhere before) is say someone who likes the smell of corpses. It is strange and unacceptable to some people but it is what it is. Would you simply condemn this person and lock him up in an asylum? Perhaps drug him up until he's a vegetable for his "disgusting nature". Or you could put him to work in a place where he can appropriately channel that nature such as working as a grave keeper or in a morgue. This way instead of robbing graves or doing something criminal this person is able to do what he does without hurting himself or anyone else.

If he actually is someone who is highly sadistic by nature then telling him not to be or making him forcibly change himself will do more harm than good. He needs to channel those impulses properly and learn to control it rather than be controlled by it. Harming innocent people of course is not good so what should he do? Obviously the best choice is to start putting all of that energy into the RTRs and take pleasure in erasing the Joos.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely. "

Ones nature must not be denied but embraced if one wants safe and easy spiritual advancement and ascension of ones kundalini. Any denial of one's nature will cause blockages. This will just make your advancement that much harder. To oppose Satan is to invite destruction but why do so in the first place when it is He HIMSELF that created us and gave us knowledge to become a God. This is where self discipline, self control, maturation, and wisdom come into play. There's the literal part and the hidden meaning behind it. This means learning how to accept oneself but not be stupid about it.

The advice to "change ones nature" imo is the same as thinking the Jews can become good people. The fact is no one can nor should try to change who they are at a fundamental level. All one can do is find out how to work with it in a way that will bring positive outcomes to themselves and those around them. As strange as it sounds, yes being highly destructive and violent can be something positive if done correctly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back