Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Rise Of A New World - Looking At The Future With Optimism

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As time progresses into the next decade, and especially towards 2024, know that this world, given the falling of the jewish power, will get hit with numerous unforeseen and negative events. The will be negative in the perceivable short term.

One such example was the Coronavirus crisis. Yet behind every curse there can be blessings. Has the enemy been more exposed than today?

These events will appear negative to the world, and will mostly coincide with power abuse coming from jews, lying such as the recent "global" events, who, after being revealed entirely, will as always try to pull the plug on human advancement. Their short age of leadership will come to challenges and then to an end.

Jews however right now may lead for a short while the world, yet, the world is only but a ship that sails straight into Satanic waters, who are raging and will bring us to the end of the human, Aquarian Oasis. Some very few smart leaders and enlightened individuals from this era, understand this and want to do what is best. Do not think that everyone looks out for the worst.

The enemy can go as far as move the ship and do reckless moves, knocking down many oppressed people that currently exist into the ship. The deeper we go into the whirpool of Satanic Power and Satan's Age, so does the ship sail straight into waters where its steering jews do not matter. The deeper we go, the less their rocking of the wheel will matter, and less and less will become their ability of social control. By the actual advent of the era their control will be history.

The future age is going to overthrow by default endless systems of oppression and control the enemy has built, and will be based on popular power and interaction between human beings with direct exchange. Jewish middle-manning our collectuve evolution and discarding or stealing the gifts that the Gods intended to rain on mankind, will cease more and more.

We are actually going to experience a world, when we make it, that will.live away from the jewish superstition and reptilian tribal psychopathy. For hundreds of years people lived into a jewish psychodrama, meant only to satisfy the reptilian jewish and hostile soul.

For example, our recent technological advances, they want to turn into enslavement apparatus. But little do they see, when our own waters will submerge them, the monsters they create will be used against them. The knot they wanted to choke humanity with, will be onto them.

Despite of anything that happens, maintain your spiritual practices, stay strong, cleave to the Gods and Satan. Through the storm we will witness a rise into a new and better civilization.

The extent of how many ruins we will leave behind rests on us disallowing the jews to pull the lever in this ship that sails into the next era. Every RTR holds the wheel stable so that we go into this with less casualties. The final result of this will be better captains for the future.

Nothing is set in stone and do not allow the lizardine inhuman offspring to intimidate you with fear or contempt of our collective future. The advent of the information era, knowledge era, and advancement era is ahead of us, and we know what we need to do.

The Internet like 20 years in, the first communication tehcnology that globalised free information exchange, exposed their conspirscy to full blown attention.

Now they desperately try to censor and create censorship hypertechnology based on AI to sink human understanding, limit and censor information they deem is a threat to them. Proving only that any accussation is only facts and correct. But it is just too late, we are already moving into the next level and chages will rain as flashes, which they cannot catch or prevent.

As we progress and humanity wakes up, a lot of things instructed on this site and our Godly knowledge will be imparted better into the next men and women that will exist on but also present people. The enemy knew their best bet was to hide, and malform the understsnding of this information, as its diminishing was despite their efforts, unable to manifest. Now the payday for their transgressions against the Gods that their elders warned them about is coming ever growing on them.

Due to the nature of such cataclysmic changes, some human beings will keep stuck on the lowest of the lowest depths, while others will rise. Those who are wise, have now the biggest opportunities, access to knowledge, than ever before. Those who want to sink likewise have an ever increasing power to do so.

Everytime one meditates one must understand this is a privillege, so is taking a part in this to do the RTR so we can turn our distressed, but hopefully soon to be better, planet around.

Rejoice in this power, and know thst despite of everything, we are doing better even through the storm, which for all intents, it is a Satanic one, where our Gods will smite the idols of the jews to smithereens.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Your words are wise.

The enemy is also in possession of technologies Tesla had developed for mankind, such as free energy...

In any case, life will not wait long, and the wheel of evolution will crush the weakest to raise the most deserving.

I am serene about the future. But there are still too many people sleeping. On my side in France alone, it is a catastrophe how much Jewish decadence and poison is present.

I do my utmost to share knowledge and truth with as many children of the snake as possible.

Do not forget that there is not much longer for Yellow Stone ... As well as the inversion of the earth's magnetic poles.
All this will cause huge but necessary disturbances.

HAIL Satan, HAIL our Gods, HAIL us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you High Priest!

This brought me to tears of how well worded this is. It's a powerful message and one that inspires me and hopefully others too!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ANDRAS! HAIL PHOENIX! HAIL SORATH! HAIL HAURES!

Havok said:
Your words are wise.

The enemy is also in possession of technologies Tesla had developed for mankind, such as free energy...

In any case, life will not wait long, and the wheel of evolution will crush the weakest to raise the most deserving.

I am serene about the future. But there are still too many people sleeping. On my side in France alone, it is a catastrophe how much Jewish decadence and poison is present.

I do my utmost to share knowledge and truth with as many children of the snake as possible.

Do not forget that there is not much longer for Yellow Stone ... As well as the inversion of the earth's magnetic poles.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

What Yellow Stone?

Of course, I thought about sharing this album again. I could decide which individual songs were most-relevant, but the entire album is good! https://youtu.be/pqZbQe2Gacw (Yeah, I know - I should listen to some other albums of theirs!)

Havok said:
I do not think that. And we are lucky that they do not have those technologies. Tesla did not write his designs, he kept them saved only in his own mind. So nobody else can find them. He wrote some vague descriptions, but not the important details of how to build them. If the enemy had that technology, there would be no way to stop them.

Havok said:
Your words are wise.

I don't think Tesla lived how to make free energy behind, he did not kept a lot of his ideas on paper because he had the ability to remember everything. He knew about the jews, the Gods and he was somewhat spiritually advanced, so I don't think he left it behind.

Well luckily it does not seem to be too many years until the jews are doomed. Honestly this corona situation for me was not as bad, of course it was scarry but because of spirituality and the protection from the Gods it was fine.

I know some SS did got hit a bit but unfortunately when you are new you dont have enough protection from years of meditations and it can protect you only so much, hopefully everyone will not suffer in the coming years.

I don't think they will make you take the vaccine by force, as most do not want this. Europe will be destroyed in the next years, there is a growing dislike about it especially here in Italy, only the few who vote left like it all the other do not want to be in it.

The dark ages of the medieval era was a time the enemy thrived. It was an age of Saturn and misfortune, suffering, disease, famine and misery was of the utmost high. You'd think that would have been the age humanity fell given it's pitiful state, but it 'somehow' never did.

We entered to a new age of technology and advancements where church became more and more separated from human life to where people no longer needed to pray in order to prevent their heads being chopped off. The enemy tried to take hold of all of our own advancements to try and gain a foothold. Where they can no longer force people to go to church otherwise face punishment, they instead focus on general mass control through surveillance where the only true liberty we can ever conceive of having is privacy.

This era they've built upon the foundations of technological oppression is also falling, just as the one before it in the medieval times. But this time we have a multitude of advantages we did not have before. Our gods are free, we have an entire ministry of thousands of people who are aware of the truth, we have a coordinated group of soldiers, warriors, diviners and various allies in spiritual warfare.

Regardless of what happens from here on, the enemy in their panic can only expose themselves further in their rushed efforts to try and enslave as fast as possible. By their standards humanity is not yet ready to be enslaved because it is not as willing as they hoped they would get it to be, in fact it has and is increasingly becoming the opposite.

Their messy actions in fear and panic will reveal them for their filthy parasitic souls to all of humanity soon enough.

As always a great post Priest, even half of it is worth more than centuries of "spiritual knowledge" from the past.

One question though about meditation being a privilege. Is that because there will come a time when physical survival will outweigh meditation, or is there something else?

Its kind of Demotivating once you realize how many curses were placed on humanity and how far we actually went down before late 2019 and 2020 when people actually started to wake up a little more on a mass scale and reverse this course. However we are still at the level of fucked I think.

Humanity is awake enough that we won't ever be total slaves and get chipped willingly but

They could still just decide if they know we are not going to go along with their plans to destroy as much as possible before they get taken out.

Instead of having subliminal messages trying to eslave people they could change it to destroy as much as possible and cause chaos and destroy yourself as much as possible too.

So as long as they are in power at all they could still do damage. Also if Biden and the Democrats get in they could start their ww3 nonsense way more easy. I think they just put that on pause till after the elections hoping they can try again with Biden who is a Jew from what i heard so probably would go along.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As time progresses into the next decade, and especially towards 2024, know that this world, given the falling of the jewish power, will get hit with numerous unforeseen and negative events. The will be negative in the perceivable short term.

One such example wss the Coronavirus crisis. Yet behind every curse there can be blessings. Has the enemy been more exposed than today?

These events will appear negative to the world, and will mostly coincide with power abuse coming from jews, lying such as the recent "global" events, who, after being revealed entirely, will as always try to pull the plug on human advancement. Their short age of leadership will come to challenges and then to an end.

Jews however right now may lead for a short while the world, yet, the world is only but a ship that sails straight into Satanic waters, who are raging and will bring us to the end of the human, Aquarian Oasis. Some very few smart leaders and enlightened individuals from this era, understand this and want to do what is best. Do not think that everyone looks out for the worst.

The enemy can go as far as move the ship and do reckless moves, knocking down many oppressed people that currently exist into the ship. The deeper we go into the whirpool of Satanic Power and Satan's Age, so does the ship sail straight into waters where its steering jews do not matter. The deeper we go, the less their rocking of the wheel will matter, and less and less will become their ability of social control. By the actual advent of the era their control will be history.

The future age is going to overthrow by default endless systems of oppression and control the enemy has built, and will be based on popular power and interaction between human beings with direct exchange. Jewish middle-manning our collectuve evolution and discarding or stealing the gifts that the Gods intended to rain on mankind, will cease more and more.

We are actually going to experience a world, when we make it, that will.live away from the jewish superstition and reptilian tribal psychopathy. For hundreds of years people lived into a jewish psychodrama, meant only to satisfy the reptilian jewish and hostile soul.

For example, our recent technological advances, they want to turn into enslavement apparatus. But little do they see, when our own waters will submerge them, the monsters they create will be used against them. The knot they wanted to choke humanity with, will be onto them.

Despite of anything that happens, maintain your spiritual practices, stay strong, cleave to the Gods and Satan. Through the storm we will witness a rise into a new and better civilization.

The extent of how many ruins we will leave behind rests on us disallowing the jews to pull the lever in this ship that sails into the next era. Every RTR holds the wheel stable so that we go into this with less casualties. The final result of this will be better captains for the future.

Nothing is set in stone and do not allow the lizardine inhuman offspring to intimidate you with fear or contempt of our collective future. The advent of the information era, knowledge era, and advancement era is ahead of us, and we know what we need to do.

The Internet like 20 years in, the first communication tehcnology that globalised free information exchange, exposed their conspirscy to full blown attention.

Now they desperately try to censor and create censorship hypertechnology based on AI to sink human understanding, limit and censor information they deem is a threat to them. Proving only that any accussation is only facts and correct. But it is just too late, we are already moving into the next level and chages will rain as flashes, which they cannot catch or prevent.

As we progress and humanity wakes up, a lot of things instructed on this site and our Godly knowledge will be imparted better into the next men and women that will exist on but also present people. The enemy knew their best bet was to hide, and malform the understsnding of this information, as its diminishing was despite their efforts, unable to manifest. Now the payday for their transgressions against the Gods that their elders warned them about is coming ever growing on them.

Due to the nature of such cataclysmic changes, some human beings will keep stuck on the lowest of the lowest depths, while others will rise. Those who are wise, have now the biggest opportunities, access to knowledge, than ever before. Those who want to sink likewise have an ever increasing power to do so.

Everytime one meditates one must understand this is a privillege, so is taking a part in this to do the RTR so we can turn our distressed, but hopefully soon to be better, planet around.

Rejoice in this power, and know thst despite of everything, we are doing better even through the storm, which for all intents, it is a Satanic one, where our Gods will smite the idols of the jews to smithereens.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Salve Satan!!

Ok this may seem to some to be a bit off or against this thread but HEAR ME OUT FIRST.

I've been watching a few channels on jewtube about china. the things they are reporting are amazing. one thing is the ban trump is putting into place about tic tok and wechat.
these two apps and the parent companies are huge and i mean global huge. since the ccp-chinese communist party- are big on spyware and puppets of the jews just the act of banning these two things is huge.
the guy explains about how the ccp spyware is used in a hell of a lot of things. since we all know how much jews love to spy on us all they use this tech to the hilt. with this ban and it's ripple affect is going to be an enormous boon for us.
on top of all of this china is getting hit hard by good old mother nature causing the ccp to come under huge scrutiny and that means that once the puppet is exposed the puppeteer won't be far behind.
the ccp is the curtian hiding the jew if you get my wizard of ox meaning.
i can hardly wait for this fall out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuPdF9GnIU

the above is a link to this one channels latest vid about the ban.

Hail Father Satan!! LETS KICK SOME JEWISH ASS RIGHT OFF OUR PLANET

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

One such example wss the Coronavirus crisis. Yet behind every curse there can be blessings. Has the enemy been more exposed than today?

HAIL SATAN!!!
Fantastic News!
Thank you!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4zXEsqR58

The Jew world order is here an we need to be ready

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Great sermon HP Cobra :)

Havok said:
Your words are wise.

Are you sure yellow stone will erupt? I don't think it will erupt on its own, if it were to erupt then it would erupt because of the greys imo. It would be great if anyone here who is a geologist or into geology can highlight some details onto this matter becuase I have heard an eruption from yellow stone would be extremely devastating, this is something the greys would want right now.

Talking about earths magnetic poles, I just read about some dent on earths magnetic field and the satallites passing through that dent are recording extra radiation.

Lots of stuff happening right now. Keep bombarding them with the Final-RTR.
final-5f3b89693d84420015209096-940096.gif

Saudações
Estou lendo e tentando compreender a dimensão de Tudo isso.
Agradeço á Satan e aos Deuses por estar tendo acesso á essas informações.
Realmente os seres humanos dormem e são constantemente manipulados por alguma força desconhecida.
Por favor existe algum meio de entrar em contato com vocês que são mais experientes na Espiritualidade ou conhecer pessoas?
Sou iniciante e me sinto só, parece que todo resto do mundo pensa de forma diferente. Como posso encontrar outros?

Muito obrigada pela atenção
Salve Satan

Uhm hello HP's, this may not be related to the topic, but I read in some post on this forum that you could use some help in translations, I think I can help in translating some into filipino language, And I would love to do so, for Father Satan, and for us to be able to reach some filipino's and bring them here, some filipinos arent as capable of understanding english so, In think I can help.
how do I begin? just, email me the details on my separate Email that I created for satanic stuff so people cant track me. Oh and also about the audio sermons, can I make some by simply reading the sermons on this forum and recording my voice, I can do that too, if I do it, where do I send the audio clips? just also send the details to my email below, dont worry its a separate email, I dont use it for personal stuff so people cant use it to identify or track me, thank you HP's, and special thanks to HP Hooded cobra for this inspiring sermon
here's my Email
[email protected]

Hail Satan!

StraitShot47 said:
As always a great post Priest, even half of it is worth more than centuries of "spiritual knowledge" from the past.

One question though about meditation being a privilege. Is that because there will come a time when physical survival will outweigh meditation, or is there something else?

Modern man in general has access to this knowledge now more than ever, readily available. Even with this, many people are not yet interested, eventhough the benefits of meditation are extremely positive.

Knowing the spiritual knowledge was rather impossible for many people especially those of a lower financial class, while all the people with access knew was damning jewish garbage which destroyed many Gentiles in the past.

To know and to also know the pure knowledge as given by JoS is a very big privillege and major help we all can be thankful for. To know 5% of this in 1800 would be closely impossible. Now, this is readily available, to all humans, worldwide. This is in accordance to Satan's wishes.

If jews advance more than they should this all would disappear, as in how the Communist Party did kill everyone in the Falun Gong tragic incident.

Too bad many Goyim will stay corrupted by the kikes (many of them think non-Zionist kike are good people)

China is a major threat to its people and freedoms worldwide, yet they will not really be exempt from the general influence of the Age.

However, if jews are not defeated in the West, China may go into the negative octave of Aquarius which will be futuristic communist dictatorship.

The CCP is just a manifestation of enemy oppressive magick, and it will collapse, probably in popular insurgence or by some technological advancement that will be a sore for it. People in China are already trying to create systems of transaction away from the CCP. This is a first step, as people are sobconstrained there nobody has an idea.

There are also a few smart and wise Chinese leaders, and business leaders, who understand the way forward is not system abuse or getting enslaved by AI.

Most of the enslavement of China is based on the global consumer model that we follow now. So they do max enslavement for max profit. This changes when the jewish production model changes.

Enki4ever said:
Ok this may seem to some to be a bit off or against this thread but HEAR ME OUT FIRST.

I've been watching a few channels on jewtube about china. the things they are reporting are amazing. one thing is the ban trump is putting into place about tic tok and wechat.
these two apps and the parent companies are huge and i mean global huge. since the ccp-chinese communist party- are big on spyware and puppets of the jews just the act of banning these two things is huge.
the guy explains about how the ccp spyware is used in a hell of a lot of things. since we all know how much jews love to spy on us all they use this tech to the hilt. with this ban and it's ripple affect is going to be an enormous boon for us.
on top of all of this china is getting hit hard by good old mother nature causing the ccp to come under huge scrutiny and that means that once the puppet is exposed the puppeteer won't be far behind.
the ccp is the curtian hiding the jew if you get my wizard of ox meaning.
i can hardly wait for this fall out!!

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=2YuPdF9GnIU

the above is a link to this one channels latest vid about the ban.

Hail Father Satan!! LETS KICK SOME JEWISH ASS RIGHT OFF OUR PLANET

luis said:
Europe will be destroyed in the next years, there is a growing dislike about it especially here in Italy, only the few who vote left like it all the other do not want to be in it.
I think and hope that you mean the European jewnion, not Europe. Europe is not the jew's social cliqué European jewnion which bullies, destroys, etc. Whites. Europe has existed before the jew and its shit has, and Europe will continue to exist after the jew and its shit is gone.

ClappyBird said:
Too bad many Goyim will stay corrupted by the kikes (many of them think non-Zionist kike are good people)

This is very serious.

France is probably one of the countries where people no longer think for themselves at all. Literally absorbed by worldly dance and the media.

We have people on forums who are campaigning against the Jews, denouncing lies, particularly about the Second World War.

Which is a good thing.

But where it is tragic is that these people who claim to be Nazi and proud of Hitler, are Christian....... and reject spiritual knowledge, whether it be Nordic for the runes, or even the teachings of the Vedas and Upanishad, which they judge to be Satanist, and JEWISH.

In fact they are exactly where the enemy wants them to go.

FancyMancy said:
Of course, I thought about sharing this album again. I could decide which individual songs were most-relevant, but the entire album is good! https://youtu.be/pqZbQe2Gacw (Yeah, I know - I should listen to some other albums of theirs!)

Thank you !

Something new for me. I will go through all of the albums.

Hail Satan !

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Europe will be destroyed in the next years, there is a growing dislike about it especially here in Italy, only the few who vote left like it all the other do not want to be in it.
I think and hope that you mean the European jewnion, not Europe. Europe is not the jew's social cliqué European jewnion which bullies, destroys, etc. Whites. Europe has existed before the jew and its shit has, and Europe will continue to exist after the jew and its shit is gone.
Yes, I meant the European jewnion. If it will not be destroyed then at least it will change for the better.

Havok said:
ClappyBird said:

This is very serious.

France is probably one of the countries where people no longer think for themselves at all. Literally absorbed by worldly dance and the media.

We have people on forums who are campaigning against the Jews, denouncing lies, particularly about the Second World War.

Which is a good thing.

But where it is tragic is that these people who claim to be Nazi and proud of Hitler, are Christian....... and reject spiritual knowledge, whether it be Nordic for the runes, or even the teachings of the Vedas and Upanishad, which they judge to be Satanist, and JEWISH.

In fact they are exactly where the enemy wants them to go.
While christians love Hitler, for possibly incorrect reasons, at least their Brainings are going towards Nazism. It might be towards a "jewish Nazism", but I think that might be like us sprinkling salt on food to complement that food vs the jew sprinkling... like... coffee on food to "complement" the food and convincing idiots that it is tasty and holy - and charging them with guilt and money each week to be

1. told that repeatedly, and
  2. forced to believe it

It's still going towards Nazism, and Satanic Magick is so much more powerful than jewish nonsense, that the jew's own bitch slaves are rebelling unconsciously! Howzat for the jew being incapable?! PMSL! How's that for a game of darts, where we're both aiming for the sort-of same bull's-eye?! The jew needs "jewish Nazism", and it can't possibly work.

Rather, I expect churches have been told to tell the sheep to believe extra hard, pray extra hard and fast extra long, possibly going back to a vegan diet after they end fasting, to bring "jewish Nazism" into reality. Satanic Magick is always more powerful, so the jew can't possibly win, so it is just trying to lessen us and our attempts as much as possible, like competing shops or businesses. It's like the picture of a Boy throwing a stone at a tank which is in front of him (I am sure I saw one where the tank had its turret aimed at a Boy or someone).

C2jjv0q.jpg

While this is actually a Palestinian Boy throwing a stone, the point I'm making is the jew is throwing stones at us while we're tanking or nuking the jew.

The real-life story of this picture, according to Wikipaedia, is -

Faris Odeh (Arabic: فارس عودة‎, December 1985 – 8 November 2000[1]) was a Palestinian boy shot dead by the Israel Defense Forces near the Karni crossing in the Gaza Strip while throwing stones in the second month of the Al-Aqsa Intifada.

A picture of Odeh standing alone in front of a tank, with a stone in his hand and arm bent back to throw it, was taken by a photojournalist from the Associated Press on 29 October 2000. Ten days later, on 8 November, Odeh was again throwing stones at Karni when he was shot in the neck by Israeli troops. The boy and the image subsequently assumed iconic status within the Palestinian territories as a symbol of opposition to the area's occupation by Israel.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faris_Odeh

There are other pictures of Children throwing stones at tanks. The jew is so powerfucl and capable. Disgusting piece of something-other-than-shit-because-the-jew-loves-shit.

The jew might have been building manual trollies and carts over the last 20 centuries towards its destination of Goyim slavehood/microchipping, and then recently changing those trollies and carts to look like Nazi carriers and perators towards its "jewish Nazism" destination, but in a mere couple of decades we've been building motorways and railways and our momentum is strong, backed by heavy loads behind us both Physically and Spiritually, in one sense or another. As "god" plants the "jewish Nazism" seeds, some fall by the wayside (because "god" doesn't know how to pick up those seeds which didn't fall onto the soil, nor does it know how to scatter seeds on soil so it is just being careless and then the sinner is blamed...), and as they fall by the wayside, we'll be much stronger. Some may realise and leave christianity, and as we get bigger and more prominent, they might actually join us - as we've been having numerous former-jew-slaves turning to Satan. If the jew had its way, it would tell you, and try to make you believe, that 1+1=banana - it makes christians believe that 1+1+1=1, so it's got some stupidity going!

I wouldn't say that our Satanic Magick and abilities would be used to redirect the christians' Braining Energies for our goals. That would be disgusting, but any "Without" person could still be used for our goals. Satanic Magick would take precedence, and not be mixed with judeochristian magic, which would just dilute and spoil it. Either way, if we add-up the numbers of individuals who are gunning for Nazism, in one way or another, it just goes to show that Humans are Nazis, whether some think or realise or understand, or not, and whether the jew tries to quash that or not. They may be christians, but many will not be able to join after a time. As it has been said, it will be too late for them.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:

Thank you !

Something new for me. I will go through all of the albums.

Hail Satan !
No problem, lol. I'm surprised you haven't seen my other posts mentioning it! I should also go through their other albums eventually... Let me know (in another post or email my email address (in the unclickable link in my siggy and let me know), if you like.

Thank you for this beacon in the dark and inspiring sermon.
We need this, especially now, when the dying Jew drags and drowns all of humanity with them. But we have powerful weapons and the support of the Gods. And even if we are few, But we have everything we need, and your sermons inspire us.

Artanis said:
Havok said:
Your words are wise.

What Yellow Stone?

Yellowstone is referring to the huge volcano in Wyoming at Yellowstone National Park.

I'm just getting closer to Satanism and I would like some advice on how to start practicing magic, in short, basic exercises

I enjoyed this sermon HP! The 2024 date is interesting. I've been researching a topic called the Grand solar minimum, and the 2024 date appears there as well. The GSM briefly summarized: the sun works in cycles of high sun spot activity and low sun spot activity, currently we are entering a period of low sun spot activity unseen for 300-400 years. Low sun spots mean no solar wind, the purpose of solar wind is to protect the earth from cosmic rays.

This means an increase of cosmic rays will reach earth for the duration of this minimum (the minimum is theorized to last around to 2055). Cosmic rays brings trace elements into the atmosphere where water molecules attach themselves to and form clouds. So, these cosmic rays causes more torrential rain to increase. So far this hurricane season in the U.S. has a record number of tropical storms already and we haven't reached the end yet. We just had a inland hurricane, in the U.S., that destroyed 1/8 of our corn. Not to mention the devastating flooding that is happening in China that has destroyed their harvest for the year, you have to look up videos of the Chinese flooding to really see the devastation. Just in the past few months China has bought a record amount of corn from the US to paint you a picture. There's also been massive floods in Yemen, a city in the middle of a desert, supposedly in the shifting climate the middle east will go green again like it was during the reign of the Sumerians.

In addition to cloud formation, cosmic rays penetrate the ground and stir up magma to cause volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. Now to the 2024 date, the earth will be wedged between the sun and four gas giants in a square formation, so we will be bombarded by cosmic rays from both sides. So 2024 will be a crazy year for weather events, but also the year that guarantees the destruction of the Jewish Empire because our efforts will turn the energy against the enemy. We will sail through these satanic waters with the RTR steadying the course. Give the Jews a whiff of spiritual grapeshot :cool:

RSvW2t1.jpg

Interesting enough, china collapses every minimum, so given the drought in their northern provinces; flooding in the middle provinces; and locusts in the bottom provinces, the CCP will be finished by mother nature. No doubt our RTR's are allowing the surrounds countries to refuse to be bullied by the CCP and the "wolf warrior" mentality of the CCP is backfiring. I remember reading China tried laying claims to a Russian city, Putin didn't like that.

TLDR Expect some events natural and Jew orchestrated, but RTR will hammer things out into our favor :cool:

Wow! This is great teachings.
Persistence is the key to greatness.
Our Father Satan is noted for good promises.His thought towards us, are thought of good and not evil.
Hail Satan.
Love you.

Saudações á todos

Lendo esta e outras matérias sobre esta guerra de controle mental e lavagem cerebral, promovida pela cultura judaico-cristã, hoje começo a refletir o quanto eles podem ter destruído vidas, familias inteiras, casais, trazendo alienação e doenças mentais e físicas, nos enganando e nos afastando do verdadeiro Criador da humanidade, Satan/Lucifer.
Trago uma história de vida muito triste, com a morte repentina de meu pai, mãe e primeiro esposo. Logo após estes acontecimentos, pelo estado de choque em que fiquei ao assistir a morte repentina e sem motivo aparente de meu primeiro esposo, jovem e com saúde, tive a casa de meus pais, onde morávamos, totalmente invadida e roubada por seres humanos, no mínimo, degenerados mentalmente pela forte crença na cultura bíblica judaico-cristã.
Fui sequestrada e mantida em cárcere privado para que os benefícios que receberia como viúva chegassem ás mãos dessas pessoas e quando voltei á mim, tudo que me diziam, era que era vontade de Jeová ou do Nazareno.
Isso aconteceu há 17 anos atrás e nunca nada nem ninguém conseguiu explicar .
Ainda não compreendo bem o motivo, mas se os judeus e sua cultura odeiam o povo de origem ariana, seria uma explicação.
Por qual motivo, somente hoje, após a Dedicação e Compromisso á Satan, sinto paz mental e equilíbrio?
Ainda estou me recuperando, pois foram anos de depressão e stress pós traumático, controlados por médicos e antidepressivos, mas hoje, consciente, agradeço á nosso único Criador por estar viva e sinto que através do estudo e meditação poderei me recuperar totalmente.
Salve Satan!!
Louvado seja Satan/Lucifer!!

Lavena said:
Thank you for this beacon in the dark and inspiring sermon.
We need this, especially now, when the dying Jew drags and drowns all of humanity with them. But we have powerful weapons and the support of the Gods. And even if we are few, But we have everything we need, and your sermons inspire us.

Salve Satan! Salve Lilith! Salve os Deuses Ancestrais!!

Meteorite said:
I enjoyed this sermon HP! The 2024 date is interesting. I've been researching a topic called the Grand solar minimum, and the 2024 date appears there as well. The GSM briefly summarized: the sun works in cycles of high sun spot activity and low sun spot activity, currently we are entering a period of low sun spot activity unseen for 300-400 years. Low sun spots mean no solar wind, the purpose of solar wind is to protect the earth from cosmic rays.

This means an increase of cosmic rays will reach earth for the duration of this minimum (the minimum is theorized to last around to 2055). Cosmic rays brings trace elements into the atmosphere where water molecules attach themselves to and form clouds. So, these cosmic rays causes more torrential rain to increase. So far this hurricane season in the U.S. has a record number of tropical storms already and we haven't reached the end yet. We just had a inland hurricane, in the U.S., that destroyed 1/8 of our corn. Not to mention the devastating flooding that is happening in China that has destroyed their harvest for the year, you have to look up videos of the Chinese flooding to really see the devastation. Just in the past few months China has bought a record amount of corn from the US to paint you a picture. There's also been massive floods in Yemen, a city in the middle of a desert, supposedly in the shifting climate the middle east will go green again like it was during the reign of the Sumerians.

In addition to cloud formation, cosmic rays penetrate the ground and stir up magma to cause volcanic eruptions and earthquakes. Now to the 2024 date, the earth will be wedged between the sun and four gas giants in a square formation, so we will be bombarded by cosmic rays from both sides. So 2024 will be a crazy year for weather events, but also the year that guarantees the destruction of the Jewish Empire because our efforts will turn the energy against the enemy. We will sail through these satanic waters with the RTR steadying the course. Give the Jews a whiff of spiritual grapeshot :cool:

RSvW2t1.jpg

Interesting enough, china collapses every minimum, so given the drought in their northern provinces; flooding in the middle provinces; and locusts in the bottom provinces, the CCP will be finished by mother nature. No doubt our RTR's are allowing the surrounds countries to refuse to be bullied by the CCP and the "wolf warrior" mentality of the CCP is backfiring. I remember reading China tried laying claims to a Russian city, Putin didn't like that.

TLDR Expect some events natural and Jew orchestrated, but RTR will hammer things out into our favor :cool:
1 Nature
2 is
3 anti-semitic?

Surely not. PMSFL. The jew knows in its 6000-year plan that Nature has to take Her course, and the jew uses this deliberately as a means to the jew's own end. - End! Lol.

Yle67 said:
I'm just getting closer to Satanism and I would like some advice on how to start practicing magic, in short, basic exercises
Hi. Visit this -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43057

There's also a forthcoming guide, so have a look out for that very soon!

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Yes, I meant the European jewnion. If it will not be destroyed then at least it will change for the better.
It looks like that in the short-term, it will change and then collapse or just collapse; in the long-term, it will not exist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back