Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated April 2nd 2020

Ors666 said:
Are we going to have a second lockdown? I've heard rumors about a "second" pandemic in winter.

It is possible, yes. Keep on hammering on Final-RTR so it all will backfire on the enemy.

Fuck the jews, seriously. I want this earth and us to be free.

I heard a brief mention on the television that a coronavirus can also be the cause of the common cold.

I cross referenced pages on wikipedia. Normally a cold is caused by a rhinovirus.
But it does say on the wikipedia page that the coronavirus has been found in humans, also with a date or a code to it, possibly suggesting, that they may have been trying to get the coronavirus to circulate in humans for some time now. Although I am not sure how well the laboraties were in 1965 (Looking at Human coronavirus 229E), since that is when the just mentioned type of virus was discovered.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirussen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_coronavirus_229E

https://bpa-pathology.com/horata-umirat-s-a-ne-ot-koronavirus/(13.05.2020)

https://youtu.be/QmnapGB4CBY

• Video Interview, Script

Dr. Katsarov: I am talking to Dr. Stojan Aleksov, who is the President of the Bulgarian Pathology Association. He participated in an international webinar on the topic of the coronavirus infection and will tell us the point of view of the pathologists from different countries in Europe.

Based on that webinar, what are the main conclusions you come up with?

Dr. Aleksov: The topic of the webinar was to share between the pathologists in European countries what is happening in their countries, and from the perspective of pathologists what we should do to stop the so-called “pandemic”. Do we really have accurate information when are we talking about: A pandemic or infection? Is the virus really killing people? If so, how exactly is it killing people, and what mechanical type of process is going on? How are the different organs and systems in the human body impacted by the coronavirus?

The good thing is that the webinar was organized by the European Society of Pathology, and in the webinar, there were many participants from Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Switzerland. Many questions were asked. And the main question was: What is happening with the coronavirus infection, not a pandemic. I want to accentuate that: It is an infection, not a pandemic. Because what we hear, many of the facts that are given, the main thing the people are really afraid of is to die, but we the pathologists, we meet with dead people all the time and we are not afraid of death. The main conclusion was that the autopsies that were conducted in Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Switzerland

do not conclude that the virus is deadly.

Dr. Katsarov: What are the specifics of the clinical picture from the histology of the coronavirus that makes it different from the seasonal flu and other respiratory diseases?

Dr. Aleksov: I asked exactly the same question to Professor Moch (Dr. Holger Moch, professor of pathology at the University of Zurich) because he showed us histological pictures or maps of the people they did autopsies on, as well as electron microscopy of the lungs of the people who died, the analyses that they did on those patients, which cannot be done in Bulgaria. He found helin bodies (inaudible ?) in endothelial cells. Based on that, they were considering that the virus creates endotheliitis, and that leads to lung pathology. Endotheliitis is a disease which is the infection of the lung endothelium. And also, what is happening to the first and second level of alveolitis in the lung?

I asked, is there a difference in the autopsy of a person who died from the coronavirus and of another person who died from the seasonal flu? And Dr. Moch answered that to this point from what he has seen in the autopsies there is no difference in the pathology of the person who died from coronavirus and someone who died from seasonal flu. But there is a big difference which is really important to know (see below).

The two doctors from Italy asked if there is a specific monoclonal antibody which we can use in our pathology work to prove that the coronavirus is present. Is there such an antibody that has been isolated? Dr. Moch answered that such a monoclonal antibody has not been isolated – they don’t know of the existence of such an antibody at the moment.

The second question was, is there a different monoclonal antibody that we can use to diagnose a coronavirus infection when we do a biopsy? And to both questions, they answered no, there is no such antibody that we can use to prove coronavirus is present in a biopsy or in autopsy tissue.

In Bulgaria, we have done three autopsies on people whose deaths were attributed to COVID-19. All autopsies were conducted by Dr. Nia Serbianova – she is the head of clinical pathology at Pirogov Hospital (the main academic hospital in Sofia, Bulgaria). She urged me to ask the same question about this antibody to experts from Italy and Spain. They replied that there are no such monoclonal antibodies. What all the pathologists said is that

there is no one who has died FROM the coronavirus.

I will repeat that: no one has died from the coronavirus. Most of the people died WITH a coronavirus. You would ask why? Because if you were listening to me, you would say that I am crazy. I will explain why I am not crazy. But I am explaining this from the perspective of pathology. And as a professional who is working in pathology, we have certain procedures, protocols, which we apply to autopsy as well as to biopsy. Our protocol should list the first disease, second disease, third disease, and the reason for the death. When we say that the patient died because of the coronavirus, we mean that the coronavirus led to interstitial pneumonia, afterward leading to the death of the person, with no other diseases in other organs and systems.

But such facts have not been found; nobody has reported this. And because of that, I am really concerned with the inadequate behavior of the World Health Organization (WHO). It is the first time in my practice since I have been practicing for 30 years as a doctor that the WHO is announcing a pandemic before it has facts to support this. They didn’t announce an epidemic but instead a pandemic! Pandemic means that many people will die from the coronavirus. I don’t know why many governments and country leaders are saying that people are going to die from it.

While we, the pathologists, are not scared by that because we meet with death every day – we work with dead bodies.

Dr. Katsarov: Are you saying that the information was presented in a manipulative way?

Dr. Aleksov: Yes, in an absolutely manipulated way. Misrepresented. In many countries, the people who are pathologists and virologists work together in laboratories, so they talk to each other. And that is why I am telling you what the other people are saying. I am not the only person to listen to; we should listen to people from other countries as well. We need to listen to the people and the colleagues who work together with virologists, with biologists, and listen to what they think of that. And the people who died, did they die from the coronavirus or WITH the coronavirus?

The real term we use is that the people in Italy and France and in Spain are dying WITH the coronavirus – NOT from the coronavirus – on top of their very poor clinical picture from their illnesses, that is, they had serious co-morbid diseases.

Dr. Katsarov: Can we do this comparison: In Bulgaria, we have 200,000-300,000 people who get sick from the seasonal flu every year — and if we know that some of them will die because of different reasons, can we just say they died from the seasonal flu?

Dr. Aleksov: No, we can’t do that, because there is a big difference between the seasonal flu and the coronavirus. No, in many cases the people who die from the seasonal flu also include young people. This is a big difference. The difference to the coronavirus pandemic is that we haven’t yet had young people dying.

Which is a big difference. Because with the seasonal flu, we can find a virus that can cause a young person to die with no other illness present. And it is different than saying that somebody died from the coronavirus who has a cardiac infarct and with two other diseases. One of the people who died from COVID that we did an autopsy on was a 78-year-old with high blood pressure and an infarct from a heart attack and he didn’t have a single body system that was working properly. And then the people are saying that coronavirus infections are so difficult to be cured. In other words, the coronavirus infection is an infection that does not lead to death. But the flu can lead to death.

Dr. Katsarov: What I have in mind is if a person has a heart attack and a flu, we can either say that he died from a heart attack or we can say he died from the flu; that is what is happening now with the coronavirus.

Dr. Aleksov: Yes, exactly. At the moment there is a total resistance of the pathologists in Europe, in China, as well as in Australia, USA and in Canada because the pathologists have been pushed and pressured: if the patient has a coronavirus, the reason for the death is to be written that it is nothing else but the coronavirus. That is quite stressful for us, and for me in particular because we have protocols and procedures which we need to follow. Because when we do autopsies, we take necropsy material from all the body systems, we put it in paraffin blocks, and in 100 years we can take a look at them again. And another pathologist 100 years from now is going to say: Hey, those pathologists didn’t know what they were doing! So we need to be really strict with our diagnoses, because they could be proven or disproved, and they could be checked again later.

In this case, there is the WHO that doesn’t want us to do autopsies. It is not clear to me why the WHO doesn’t want us to do autopsies when we need to prove what is the virulence of this specific virus. But I don’t know why the WHO doesn’t really want us to do autopsies; I assume they have the information that the virus is not deadly.

Dr. Katsarov: Is this the reason that in Bulgaria we are not doing autopsies (in this epidemic)?

Dr. Aleksov: Exactly! We are required to follow the WHO. And I am really sad that we need to follow those instructions without even thinking about them. But in Germany, France, Italy, and England they are starting to think that we shouldn’t follow the WHO so strictly, and when we are writing the reason for death, we should have the pathological results to back that up, and we should follow the protocol. That is because when we say something, we need to be able to prove it.

We have information from Spain, Italy, Germany, and Switzerland: We didn’t find anybody that died from coronavirus. Did you find it in your country? Then we start asking each other internationally, asking: Where is the problem? Who is making that problem?

Dr. Katsarov: In the media, there is information that the WHO is giving instructions to all the health organizations, and in this information, the instructions are that every person who has a positive PCR test is to be counted as having the coronavirus. And if that person dies from something, it is to be written that he died from the coronavirus. That’s a directive that came from the WHO, which proves what you’re saying.

I don’t know if this had some specific goal. But even if the goal had a good rationale, the way it’s been done it’s a source of panic, it’s a source of stress to the whole world. Because all the people, when they are pronounced to have died because of the coronavirus that changes the character of the infection, which is really scary; the people are afraid. And in reality, there is not such a high mortality rate from it.

Dr. Aleksov: I compare it with the flu infection that we had in January and February 2020, when young people died from the flu. It was quite aggressive this year, and we had kids who died from it, as well as people of working age. Versus now with coronavirus, there aren’t as many cases and definitely not as many deaths. My opinion about that, and I will sign under what I am saying, is that the behavior of the World Health Organization is a criminal behavior and I subscribe to this statement with both my hands. It is irresponsible for the WHO to create worldwide chaos, with no real facts behind what they are saying.

In Bulgaria, there aren’t many virologists and pathologists, and there isn’t much funding from the government. But as a pathologist, which is my personal specialty, I work with proofs — material proofs — and I am asking the World Health Organization:

Where are your proofs?

WHO developed a protocol, in which if somebody died from AIDS, we did the autopsy and took different samples from different organs, so that we could see exactly what was happening in the different systems and organs, and collect that data. We had a similar protocol for tuberculosis, which as you know is quite a dangerous infection. So we developed these protocols for tuberculosis as well.

My pathologist colleagues from Italy and Germany, they are attacking one of the instructions, they describe it as a law from the World Health Organization adopted by the EU parliament, that for the coronavirus we need to follow special instructions for really dangerous infections. But we already have similar directives. And as I said, we used that protocol from 1990 when we were collecting data for tuberculosis and collecting data for HIV. Those protocols began to be developed in 1919, after the Spanish flu, when 10-12% of the population died from it, and that was the population in the working age between 10 and 50 years. And it took decades to develop those protocols. It seems as if the WHO expected this same mortality rate with the coronavirus.

At this moment (May 12th), we are talking about 70,000 people worldwide who have died from the coronavirus, who are over the age of 70. And here I am asking why we didn’t try to do the autopsies of those people to see exactly why they died. And why do we say it is the coronavirus? Did they die from or did they die with the coronavirus?

There are also some different sources that were saying that in Italy the coronavirus led to the death of so many people because they were immunized with the H1N1 flu vaccine, which basically suppresses adults’ immune systems. And after that, they were getting the coronavirus easily, because as a result of the vaccine their immune systems weren’t very strong. This could be cleared up with autopsies, but at the moment it is not clear.

Dr. Katsarov: So your opinion is that they need to do research and they need to take into account the pathology?

Dr. Aleksov: Yes, of course! We are missing the main points. With the autopsies, we can take a lot of lung material. And we can take some of that material and do research on it, and we can keep about 80% for future research if future research is needed. The paraffin that we put the material into from autopsies can stay intact for up to 300 years. So maybe after 20, 30 years, when we have a different but maybe similar pandemic — or epidemic because I don’t believe it’s a pandemic — we can maybe compare the lung histological pictures between now and later.

Because coronavirus infections, for the people who don’t know it, exist in many people, but what we know from our Chinese colleagues, the Chinese pathologists, who studied it from 2002, 2007, 2008, 2013, 2017, and 2018. And based on this pathology material, we can see what the difference is with this pandemic. And again I won’t talk specifically about a pandemic, because I believe we don’t have the facts necessary to call it a pandemic. I think it is not reasonable that the World Health Organization is still saying pandemic for an epidemic. I haven’t seen such an advertisement for a virus before.

Dr. Katsarov: I don’t know whether that is a lack of professionalism, or there are different goals, but obviously there is some controversy about the behavior and the facts.

I want to wrap up with the observation that there is a massive concentration of attention and a building up of this attention into a panic, which will really impact the people who don’t have the coronavirus but have got different chronic diseases, various people who need medical care, who are the other victims of the failing healthcare resources that are focused instead on the coronavirus. These people are afraid to visit the doctor. And the health authorities don’t allow visits to GPs. I think this could be as serious a problem later on as the real coronavirus: the number of people who need the doctor’s attention and aren’t getting it, could grow and become an even bigger problem. In other words, I think more people possibly will die from their chronic diseases in the near future because their chronic diseases aren’t being taken of care of compared with the coronavirus.

Dr. Aleksov: This is not 100% right, you are 200% right. And I can say that for sure, because all of us who are working in oncology, we know that stress significantly suppresses the immune system, so I can really claim 200% that all the chronic diseases will be more severe and more acute. Specifically, carcinoma, over 50% of these are going to become invasive. So I will say that this epidemic isn’t so much an epidemic of the virus, but it is an epidemic in the sense of giving the people a lot of fear and stress. Because the people aren’t like me and other pathologists who understand that the coronavirus is nothing serious. The people are afraid of it.

Dr. Katsarov: How has your work changed because of the coronavirus?

Dr. Aleksov: Our work is down by 90%. In some hospitals, the work is down 100%, in others 50%, in some hospitals the work for the medical personnel is down by 10-15%.

Dr. Katsarov: I will just tell you now that your job as a pathologist is like the supreme court: you are giving the cause of death after they die. Specifically for cancer — if it is cancer or it is not cancer. Same with biopsies, you are the supreme court. For all the different tests, the people are waiting for the pathologists to say whether they have cancer or not. Specifically for cancer, same for the in-situ-mass biopsies and Pap tests: what’s the pathology. And if your job is 90% down, this means you are not getting those tests from the people. This means the people don’t have their proper diagnosis. And this means that the disease is developing without being diagnosed and treated.

Dr. Aleksov: Exactly. Pathology includes cytology, histology, immunochemistry, and molecular pathology. For example, when we tell a woman that she has to have a Pap test every three months and she hasn’t done it for six months if that patient had a risk of developing cancer, those six months could be crucial to the development. This means that instead of spending 5 leva ($3) to test the problem and to start treating it early, the problem is getting worse and we’ll need to treat it later much more expensively. It’s a similar thing when we are not doing autopsies for the coronavirus: it is as if somebody goes to the supreme court and that person was shot ten times, but the supreme court says: Well, maybe out of those 10 times one time he shot himself, so we consider it to be a suicide.

I know about similar situations. A really, really interesting situation was a person in the U.S. who was in a bus accident on the street, he had brain damage and he was put on life support in the hospital for four days. He was positive on the PCR test for the coronavirus, so on his death certificate, it said that he died from coronavirus. I don’t think that’s medicine. This is not serious science.

After the coronavirus epidemic has subsided, and this stupidity and primitiveness have finished, there will be a lot of people who will have lost trust in the medical profession. We can measure that, but it will be a big problem. I want also to add about the pandemic that we need to have people’s trust. Because in my opinion, the coronavirus infection isn’t that dangerous, and how are the people going to have trust in me doing cancer pathology, much of which is related to viruses as well? But nobody is talking about that, and nobody is thinking …

We have some patients who have lung cancer caused by a papilloma-virus infection. And nobody has ever made a big deal about this. And we have many patients like that. And also, each year about a million and a half people die worldwide from lung cancer due to smoking. If we compare that to the coronavirus, it would be like a pandemic and everybody would be told to stop smoking — let’s say pandemic of smoking.

Dr. Katsarov: What you are saying is that the reaction to this infection is disproportionate and that this amount of panic isn’t necessary. And maybe another risk is that after a year or two there’ll be a really dangerous infection, but the people won’t trust us and won’t believe us if we are saying that it is really dangerous.

Dr. Aleksov: I was talking with some friends who are specialists in virology, and they said that if we have global warming, perhaps it would cause the spread of viruses from frozen areas that humankind has never seen before. And if those viruses become active/alive, we would have to combat them, and we wouldn’t know how to do that. And if the people don’t believe us because we have lied to them, if a similar type of infection happens again, what are we going to do then? For example with ebola, which we have learned over the last few years is not really an infection that people are used to because it doesn’t infect many humans.

We need to see exactly how the law in the USA will deal with immunization and that vaccine that we are all talking about because I am certain that

it is not possible to create a vaccine against COVID.

I am not sure what exactly Bill Gates is doing with his laboratories, is it really a vaccine he is producing, or something else? [joking/laughs] But we need to leave this question to the internal agencies, FBI, KGB and …

Dr. Katsarov: Okay, let’s stick to talking about medicine, and the conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories. We don’t know what we are going to learn.

Dr. Katsarov: I want to say thank you for this conversation.

Dr. Aleksov: I want to say again the last sentence, which is that

no one has died from the coronavirus.

The people are dying WITH coronavirus, NOT from it. There is no need for either the term pandemic or epidemic. Italy, Spain, France, Germany, and Switzerland – this is what my colleagues from all those countries said.

I want to add an update here regarding the situation in NL.
Most of the things are back open, and have sort of resumed what they would be doing.
People completely disregard the distance and have shit for eyes. 1.5 meter and you ask them something and they walk towards you and stand within a meter away from you. This is what happens at stores and the markets. Even passing by one another - there is not enough distance.

On the television it was mentioned that those suffering from 'mild' covid symptoms were having physical complains for a long time, and also that they were having memory loss. I am quite sure they're tired too.

At the start of this month, financially support for a lot of companies have stopped. at least about 75.000 people have lost their job in a very short period of time.

Also people have been noticing that the price of food went up, by about 25% at most. This is strange, since most of the food doesn't have to be shipped from abroad, and (most of) everyone is still buying their food in the supermarket. Its not even the crazy stuff, its the normal day to day stuff.

In Amsterdam I've heard, there are a lot of burglaries. Breaking into houses and stealing stuff.

Alguien me aconseja salir de viaje de mochilera en este periodo de coronavirus? o creen que satanas y sus demonios me pueden amparar? Gracias. :?: :?: :?:

Corona-Conspiracy?

I've been taking in a lot of info listening to various doctors on Youtube and lately my intuition has lead me to believe that this Covid-19 outbreak is no worse than typical flus we've had. I've heard that there are many comorbidities involved and people have come forward (risking their positions) to express their concerns with the data. If this is true, then what could be the motive? My guess is to scare the masses into fear and subjugation.

As well, it is very rare for young people to die from the virus. In Canada (posted July 14) there was one death out of 7,888 cases in children and teenagers, which is less than 0.013 percent. It's for this reason especially that I think Sweden did the right thing. Right from the beginning they kept schools open and businesses running with social distancing in place. This mitigated the economical repercussions. As well, their spikes in cases don't seem any worse than other places yet there are too many factors to determine why.

I've been a conspiracy nut lately and don't have a good knowledge of scientific literature or statistics so take my comment with a grain of salt. Even though I believe this whole thing is a hoax I still wear a mask and practice social distancing. We need to be respectful during these times. I do know that this is a new virus that we haven't been predisposed to, so most certainly it is of great concern that we protect the elderly and immune suppressed.

My only question for you guys is this: have you or anyone you know been infected with Covid-19? I don't know anyone but I would like to gain insight on how bad it can be for some.

https://youtu.be/_uWdRyKchEQ . Force the vaccine on us ? Trump ? By end of year, 2020 ?

(((They))) are holding clinical trials on how to better brainwash and psychologically manipulate people to take the Covid-19 vaccine. I'm not making this up, it's real and sick as fuck:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/federal-government-yale-holding-clinical-trials-best-persuade-americans-take-fauci-gates-covid-19-vaccines/
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04460703

Hey everyone, I have a random question for you all. Are any of you guys Covid-19 deniers? I personally feel like the number of cases has been inflated due to testing methods (PCR tests) and that the death rate is even lower due to comorbidities. I can't say I have much to go on as I am no scientist or researcher but many in the field have this opinion.

Regardless, I still wear a mask when required to and always social distance in order to be respectful. Yet a small part of me feels that this whole thing is a cover up for something greater; perhaps a corporatocracy/technocracy and/or a way to hide the economy crash that was impending?

I will leave with a suggestion. If you guys like conspiracy theories like I do, I'd recommend David Icke. I am now convinced that there is a 1% that influences everything. I'm a little bit of a crazy hippie but I like life that way. :)

AuraofLove said:
Hey everyone, I have a random question for you all. Are any of you guys Covid-19 deniers? I personally feel like the number of cases has been inflated due to testing methods (PCR tests) and that the death rate is even lower due to comorbidities. I can't say I have much to go on as I am no scientist or researcher but many in the field have this opinion.

Regardless, I still wear a mask when required to and always social distance in order to be respectful. Yet a small part of me feels that this whole thing is a cover up for something greater; perhaps a corporatocracy/technocracy and/or a way to hide the economy crash that was impending?

I will leave with a suggestion. If you guys like conspiracy theories like I do, I'd recommend David Icke. I am now convinced that there is a 1% that influences everything. I'm a little bit of a crazy hippie but I like life that way. :)

I am not denying the existence of covid, but I am denying that it is as bad as it has been hyped to be.

For example social isolation, destroyed businesses, limited or no schooling as a lockdown measures are far more damaging for us than covid could ever be.

The whole social distancing thing is a big psyop attack against us humans from non-human jews. With the excuse of health issues they are ordering us to do these things. I advice to non compliance of jew made rules and thinking for yourself.

The 1% you are referring are jews. Jews and people shilling for them have ruled long enough. It is time for a change.

This is a great comfort and surprise to know how close to the truth my intuition has lead me. I think we can both agree that the mandatory masks and social isolation have gone quite too far when compared to the real data on the mortality rates of COVID-19. As for the religion of the 1% that makes sense to a large degree. I looked through their 613 commandments in the torah and couldn't find anything on pedophilia or murder. Even then I'm sure they perverted some of their own doctrines such as how Al Queda corrupted the words of the Quran. Mind you there are two commandments that mention murder:
- Not to accept ransom from a murderer (Num. 35:31)
- To decapitate the heifer in the manner prescribed (in expiation of a murder on the road, the perpetrator of which remained undiscovered) (Deut. 21:4)
Their religion is messed right up.

Steering back to the main topic I thought I would share something interesting I found. There was a whilstleblower on Youtube recently who works in a nursing home and (through tears) she explained how residents were basically getting killed off by the system. I am sure that the 1% is behind a lot of these atrocities that never appear on mainstream media.

Here's the link for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vfrvcKpz6w&t=138s

All of the "anti-epidemic" measures, lockdowns, and mass hysteria that created an economic catastrophe comparable to the Great Depression, send countless of people into poverty and hunger, tens of thousands of deaths caused by the impact of the lockdown (as hospitals were focused on the coronavirus, patients with other illnesses were denied medical treatment) - all of this was based on the absurd presumption, that has never been proved, that you can be infected from an asymptomatic person. That's insane beyond words. Where is the evidence that suggests that transmission can occur from asymptomatic people?

Not only that, but even symptomatic people most of the times don't infect everyone else in their home, at their workplace, and so on. Just think about it, how many times you've heard about someone who was sick, (supposedly) from COVID-19 - not just "asymptomatic cases", but people who were actually sick, with symptoms, who by all means should be tens, or hundreds of times more infectious than asymptomatic people... And the people they have been in close contact with, like family, co-workers, friends, and so on, were all either healthy or positive, but asymptomatic (i.e. healthy, with no symptoms at all, but the fraudulent PCR tests they are using came back positive).

Just one example - Two hairstylists who had coronavirus and were symptomatic saw 140 clients. No new infections have been linked to the salon, officials say. https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/11/us/missouri-hairstylists-coronavirus-clients-trnd/index.html

Yet, they are telling you to #StayTheFuckHome because you can't be sure that the asymptomatic person on the other side of the street is not a carrier of Covid-19, and therefore might infect you with something that very possibly doesn't even exist.

That questioning the lockdowns means questioning science, and therefore you are a stupid, anti-science person, even though they are unable to show you anything that suggests that asymptomatic people can transmit infection, or anything that justifies locking down the whole world.

That if you test positive, even if you have absolutely no symptoms at all, and you are perfectly healthy, you are "contagious", "infected", and "sick" and you must be isolated until the PCR test is negative. And even after that, most people will treat you like a leaper for the foreseeable future, most likely even your family, because the false positive tests are just a far-right/nazi conspiracy theory, of course. (At least asymptomatic people are not being forced to be put on medications. But I wouldn't be surprised if it suddenly turns out that asymptomatic "coronavirus carriers" also need to be treated.)

That everyone is at grave risk, not only the elderly, those with compromised immune systems and/or underlying medical conditions, even though the average age of the deaths is close to the average life expectancy, and nearly all had pre-existing conditions.

That we (somehow) know for sure that the true cause of these deaths is Covid-19 even though autopsies are not being done.

That the explanation of the few extremely unusual cases, such as the popularized by the media stories of young people who had no underlying conditions and died (supposedly) from covid-19 is definitely not a false positive test, a medical error, or anything like that, nobody even questions this possibility at all.

When the vaccine is available, I bet that their narrative will be how the unvaccinated people present a risk to those who have been vaccinated, and therefore everyone should get vaccinated. (Don't ask me how the covid-19 vaccine will protect the society, if it doesn't protect you individually - I don't understand how "science" works.)

I know that this is a cliche, but this is so close to Orwell's dystopian reality...

Specter said:
I found a thread from /pol/ 4chan supposedly from someone who works in finance and has inside information from the CDC & WHO. It sounds like a bunch of larp but keep in mind this post was from January 30, 2020 and shockingly some of the things he has said so far have actually followed up such certain stocks crashing, viral mutations, Chinas infection number, but in particular the situation in Italy.

The archived thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/241674007
Highlighted messages:
https://ibb.co/mCCXWMg
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"pull your stocks now--pandemic incoming Anonymous ID:nQzQS2i3 Thu 30 Jan 2020 21:41:18 No.241674007

So I'm kind of glad I didn't say anything about it two days ago when I was tempted to post but I knew about this ahead of time. I decided against posting on Tuesday that WHO was about to declare a global emergency but I've still had mixed feelings and I can't be easily identified at this point so I'll let you know now /pol/ that it's way worse than what you're being told. I'll preface this by saying I work in finance and have friends and family in the medical industry and field, including at CDC and one close friend at WHO.

For starters the Ro (pronounced R naught) is actually around 6, not 3. Secondly it's slightly more lethal in current form, with China covering up a LOT of the deaths by passing them off as heart attacks, pneumonia, kidney failure, all sorts of official causes to hide the real numbers. CDC and WHO are highly aware of this. You will also hear the phrase "confirmed cases." It's presently thought by epidemiologists that China surpassed 120,000 cases on Tuesday at the lowest; it is also possible they hit 100k over a week ago. All they know for sure is China definitely had at minimum 120,000 infections by Tuesday.

There are very high profile investors who've been silently pulling out ahead of time. Travel and tourism, the hospitality and service industries, these are just the most immediate and obvious. Manufacturing is about to go on a wild ride. The only "safe" industries to invest in right now are the biomedical fields and plastics oddly enough. Virtually all other industries are going to be massively hit and anybody in the know has been trying to do this as quietly as possible before SHTF partly to avoid insider trading allegations but more importantly to not start a panic.

This is also why CDC and WHO is hiding it. So far as they are concerned, no matter how bad the disease is, a panic is always going to be worse. This is also why a lot of economists are downplaying it or outright lying to you.
in the next year or two.

In the coming months the disease is going to be sustaining infections globally including sustained local infections in virtually every major metropolitan center on earth by late May. US CDC and WHO are both projecting anywhere from 60,000 to 2 million deaths by early summer. Again, they are downplaying this because 2 million is not considered to be a lot of people, but that's under their assumption that they can stall the infections in every major urban zone.

Now for the bad part. They are expecting this thing to mutate further. Those results from the Australian lab are not good. This virus has a very high propensity to mutate into a highly lethal form and WHO is predicting a fairly probable likelihood that if it reaches certain bat populations in Brazil that it can jump to a 15% lethality rate. That means that the minute you hear about Rio or Brasilia or wherever reporting cases you need to immediately make sure you've got a month worth of supplies because it's going to start killing many millions of people. So far as people like WHO are concerned who deal with numbers like that all the time this isn't major and they're more concerned about lying to you that everything is not that bad because their calculus is that more people will die from refusing to seek medical treatment for anything from cancer to heart disease or other illnesses from hysteria over getting infected with this nCoV.

They are also highly aware of the fact that most countries particularly the US have no surge capacity. Basically what this means is that hospitals have a certain threshold of average occupied beds versus spare capacity in emergency events, and that a massive enough disaster can immediately render EMS useless. ALL of Hubei had already hit and surpassed the surge capacity of Chinese hospitals over a week ago. Presently a majority of Chinese major metropolitan areas are hitting surge capacity as we speak and you're going to know I was telling you the truth when reports of martial law being enforced throughout China enters the news in the following week or two.

This is a highly virulent disease whose spread is now estimated to be unstoppable in the bad but not worst case scenario. The markets are going to panic. Chinese markets have not initially opened yet which is why this is going to come as a major shock starting next week. It's going to floor the markets. People will remain blindly hopeful as things keep getting worse. If you've got major investments in the stock market you're going to get hosed. Pretty much what everybody who knows anything is expecting behind closed doors is that we're about to enter a major and possibly protracted recession. We're overstretched in a lot of areas so we've already been expecting some possible corrections here and there but what's been happening in China is going to tank their economy so bad that no matter how much state interference in the market and lying and desperate money printing the Chinese pull they're simply not going to manage to hide this one and it's going to ripple strongly throughout the Asian markets and finally wash us in the US and EU.

Remember, the most optimistic prediction at this point is 60,000 people are going to get killed in the next few months. It's highly infectious with an R6, probable chance of further mutations, infectious during the prodromal phase, and it's airborne. The only reason you're not already seeing thousands of people confirmed outside of China yet is because the incubation period but believe me the WHO is already talking about how "problematic" modeling the Chinese response in Western countries is going to be, and the first country they want to try it out in is Italy. If it begins a large outbreak in a major Italian city they want to work through the Italian authorities and world health organizations to begin locking down Italian cities in a vain attempt to slow down the spread at least until they can develop and distribute vaccines, which btw is where you need to start investing.

The not just bad but scary case scenario is that they fail to contain it and that it also mutates in South America. This is going to be far, far worse than the Spanish flu if that happens and it's going to completely crash the global economy. This is concerned by world health authorities to be "only" 20.6-7% probable of happening however so as far as they're concerned they're taking it one step at a time not to start a panic, but it is estimated a one in five chance of over a hundred million people dying in the next year. Redfield is aware of this along with some other top American CDC staff and triaging the situation the situation according to that logic. Ask Kyle about this when you've got a chance. European health authorities do not seem fully debriefed on all this yet but WHO as far as I'm aware is where the numbers themselves mostly originated along with the models.

I'm not saying to panic. I somewhat agree with them even. I just think it's a really shitty thing to not be sharing this information with the public because they arrogantly think we're all irrational and shouldn't be informed as they are. I'm a bit peeved with that we're rational and you're not attitude of some of these people.

But with that being said there's no stopping what's about to happen to the markets now and the only thing stopping it is by everybody like me telling the truth to our investors and then lying our pants off in public to everybody as we're trying to prevent a full scale panic as everyone understands the gravity of the situation and starts a mass sell off all at once, so it's become a me and mine mentality of a lot of people to advise your clients accordingly and pull the fuck out and into everything else even memecoin, gold, and government bonds before everybody else figures out what's happening because hey, if you're in a crowded concert and a fire is starting it makes more sense to quietly exit the building before anyone knows what's going on then shout fire and get trampled under the stamped right?

Just be aware of the key thing: Brazilian and other South American cities. If it spreads there too badly and they can't be contained then we're all fucked. Even without that happening tens of millions of people are probably about to be infected, and possibly even hundreds of millions within the next year or two.

Listen I don't care if you believe me or not. No, I'm not going to specifically name names which of my close friends and family member work for WHO and CDC and are thus violating the media blackout. I'm also not going to post even the name or pics of stationary for the brokerage I work at, in that case not because of this as much as not wanting to get fired for posting on /pol/. I've already gotten warnings about inappropriate use of company time and resources as it is so I'm posting from home. It's no sweat off my back I mean you can go out and set all your money on fire so far as I care. I just feel, almost something like guilt not talking about it. I figure fellow /pol/acks aren't all bad and at least deserve enough of a heads up to protect your investments and other interests as well as your loved ones. I mean you're going to know I told you the truth in about a week one way or the other. Me not telling you about WHO being about to declare a global emergency is just whatever and let's me say the more important things about to go down than that. I don't think they're going to figure out who's been breaking all those gags and media blackout any time soon anyway.

Oh and if you have any hotel or airline investments, man do I feel bad for you bro.

No offense but just what the fuck does that have to do with this anyway? I mean other than the fact that a certain mysterious group of investors has preferentially treated quietly informing and bailing out the other pipe hitting members of the tribe a few weeks ago.

Already told you right now it's all about plastics and biomed. You play this right you're going to be freaking rich with a small put. There's also rumors about going into textiles and disposable fabrics and things related to paper milling if we get enough of a pandemic panic but I think the concept is idiotic because yorue not just assuming people start burning their clothes practically but that a lot of that industry is in China. It's one of the stupidest rumors I heard yet and I think you're going to see catastrophic damage to those industries because there's so much of it relying on India and China.

Blackout? They're trying to calmly in I guess doctorly fashion you'd call it break the news slowly. You'll notice how long it took them to publicly declare the emergency.

I think the biggest thing you should've noticed is how much they overplayed how awesome China is and how much everything is under control. When they things being under control that hard it means it's in reality that bad and going to get that much worse. Simply stated, epidemiologists and people in the medical profession are quietly freaking out right now. They're also the most likely to get infected and then maybe infect their loved ones so I don't blame them.

Don't expect official numbers to start getting published by world health authorities about the truth in China any time soon. Possibly not even until after the happening is already ending. What you're going to see is massive amounts of person to person transmission throughout the West over the next three weeks and that they cant cover up, only manage the message.

Euros. You have no idea how much of my assets I've already dropped into euros. The US is particularly going to get fucked hard by this. People are going to start dropping in the streets because they're too scared of doctor bills, our surge capacity is absolutely TERRIBLE, our state level agencies are not coordinated enough, there is no possibility at all of quarantine and any deaths from this nCoV are going to pale in comparison to the civil unrest from basically trying to enforce martial law. All the dindu and poorfag neighborhoods are going to be a problem and hellholes like LA are going to spread it like wildfire, which is pretty terrifying that one of the first US cases was LA. It'll burn right through the hobo slums and junkie tent cities.

Again we'll bounce back but whatever government bonds I have, eh. I mean the real big thing is how deeply involved we are in China and this is really going to do catastrophic damage to their economy and by extension to us. I've got a property on European soil and some euro liquid assets so while I'm moving stuff to safe havens I'm not terribly worried but I know I'm still getting hosed and just hoping to make enough profit off this tragedy or opportunity depending how you see it to offset my losses and maybe even get ahead, but man the economy is going to be super sluggish for awhile and that's being optimistic. Markets probably won't even recover until like September 2020. At least, most likely. Expect things to be worse than 2008-2009 level of bad if we get Brazilian bats in the mix. Then it may not be until like 2022 the global economy is recovering.

(Last message:)
Anonymous ID:K7b3LNeL Thu 30 Jan 2020 22:12:59 No.241677801 Report
Quoted By: >>241678145
>>241677071
Your brokerage isn't expecting a time for the breakdown?

I want to short the market. Will it begin to collapse in February?

Anonymous ID:nQzQS2i3 Thu 30 Jan 2020 22:16:01 No.241678145 Report
>>241677801
March
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A bit late but DAMN at how most of this unfolded and turned out to be true, pretty much nailed it at the March call, this man was the real deal and I hope some of you were able to take financial advantage of it, many people got ridiculously rich from investing into vaccine stocks prior to this, even memecoin went well for some reason..., but even then Maxine called out the coming "plague" since August. If not don't feel too bad, there will definitely be more opportunities in the future, keep an eye out for hotels and airlines at the hint of a major reopening and recovery but when that will be who knows.

The only thing though is the Brazil scenario. It's basically saying the virus could win the lottery 3 times in a row, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was used as ground work for "manual procedures". He has also said some revealing information on how it's with those at the top and I can't help but feel this is also synonymous to higher government individuals who fully understand the UFO phenomena.

He also stated a certain "mysterious group" of investors and other pipe hitting members of "the tribe" pulled out weeks prior to his post so you can probably guess who was first in line to bail the fuck out of the market.

Also found more info from China but forgot to post this here.
EY5Aa-zWAAAbZdt

From what I've seen this virus has also divided people with different perspectives on this situation. People that believe:

The virus is a hoax and that the masks are subliminally brainwashing people, which may be partly true, but I've been seeing this coming from individuals who've been sporting those gray-fawks masks and that's just hypocrisy. Also for people who've been paying attention to this, the media was downplaying this in the early months of 2020 and then when the true information is gradually brought to the public, and that it's not "just the flu bro", people are now suddenly calling it a hoax under the assumption that the media is lying. I think these people are selfish with ego problems but the enemy may also be pushing this.

The virus is real, there's a ton of information to prove that this virus is in fact a threat, I even had a relative who died from this and no one saw it coming. But I also see the statistics being used as a political weapon, it makes no sense with the US-Canada gap in infections, either they're intentionally driving this down or Canada actually was able to do a good job at preventing the virus spread. However from hearing what others have seen in hospitals it's extremely hectic in there. If it's real I believe that this is controlled towards screwing over the US and it'd make no sense to do so with Canada as they've been the greatest asset to the jews and communists and they need them as they've served them well.

It's still up to the individual on how they want to take precautions against this but ffs don't just blindly follow the anti-masker herds for egoistic insecurities, many of the anti-mask karens turn out to be jews too. Don't compromise the health of others and keep opinions to oneself. I say this is a temporary solution to a temporary problem but we'll see how it goes.

Watch both videos
https://twitter.com/Mmart87529653/status/1279863239510077440

And then there's also us who've been looking at this from an astrological and spiritual perspective, as well taking notes on what these insiders have claimed, the media and government will be downplaying how serious this will be regardless if people believe otherwise as one can understand from a political perspective why as a panic is always worse and unpredictable but there's something going on.

Specter said:
From what I've seen this virus has also divided people with different perspectives on this situation. People that believe:
This pandemic is obviously a hoax, it was deliberately used to push the way to the authoritarian global government. I wrote about this in my newest article:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
Also you can read this, it exposes the reality in the hospitals and the fake stats we see in the media.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40791&p=161229&hilit=certificates#p161229

An acquaintance of mine is a nurse and deals with many corona cases daily. She has herself observed quite clearly that close to none of the corona patients have any symptoms or issues whatsoever.

I also talked with a couple of other people who had it, or atleast who were tested positive, and all they described was a feeling of strong tiredness that persisted for a few days.

Specter said:
Specter said:
I don't think Canada has less infections, the US simply focused heavily on doing more testing, and many of those tests are being false positives. We've also seen cases of many people being tested twice being counted twice for the statistics, and people who have never even went to get tested, or went to the lines and went home cuz they were too long, getting a notice about testing positive. All this makes it seem like the US have more infected, when this isn't reality.

Specter said:
To be fair Im also done with everyones opinions on the forum about this thing.
Also the media is constantly blabbering about a second covid wave, even in commercials, sublimally programming people.

Theres also a new commercial that says evwryone is gonnected with everything at the heart and that the doctor can check someones medical condition at any moment - promoting 5G.

"Even with minor complaints, get tested" is another mantra that theyre broadcasting on the tv.

Like repeating the same stupid aong over and over, everyone is sick of it yet in literally the first or second week after covid cases were reported in NL they were praising healthcare personnell but.. it felt so darn fake. And now everyone is silent.

I’m just going to give a quick update on what I’ve experienced with corona virus and what I know about vaccinations and the immune system.

When this began, I was at ground zero. This was just coming about and blowing up, our city was the first to go in lockdown. There was a lot of hype and I will admit I was concerned for a brief moment, primarily about my family. I had some other very major events occurring where nothing in my life changed because of the quarantine. It wasn’t possible for me to do this, and I was under so much stress that I couldn’t even think about the virus. Everyone had stayed inside while I went about my business as usual. I received a bit of criticism from others about this, especially those who are cucks to bill gates and inslee. I haven’t caught so much as even the flu this whole time. The worst I’ve felt has been from a problematic menstrual cycle over the course of 6 months. I know 100% that this is why I have not gotten sick. I was also sick off and on with something new every week over the winter. I thought this was strange and I was sick so often, even though I was taking care of myself very well. This wound up building my immune system and prepared me for the shit storm that came about that spring, I get it now. I do think this happened for a reason. I also went through a move and for the first time I did not get sick from the stress of moving. Like I said, this was the most stressed I may have ever even been with an overload of important things to do. Not a single cough or fever.

Exposure to everyday pathogens does build our immune system, if all restrictions were suddenly lifted there would likely be worldwide peril because of the drop in how active each individuals immune system is. The mask restrictions further our bodies inability to fight infection. You can infer from here what’ll happen, even if everything was normal and it were just masks that were being put upon us. It’s possible that this has also slowed the evolution of many viruses that have the ability to change, so thankfully this helps to counteract some problems.

I began a degree in molecular biology in the past. I want to add out of first hand experience that what doctors and nurses are taught about vaccinations and medications varies drastically from what research scientists are taught regarding medications and vaccines. Some of the education falls in line with each other, enough for this to go semi-unnoticed. If you want advice that doesn’t feed an agenda though, talk to a research scientist or two. Doctors don’t even know they feed an agenda half the time. Stay away from kike doctors regarding pathogens and information. There are many. Especially family practice doctors. Doctors that are highly specialized in their field tend to be killer at what they do, they don’t often deal with common ground things either though. They’re not as bad as your every day family practice kike.

Back to college, and this is NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, but here is what I do know for education purposes. I did learn about the dangers vaccinations pose and the adverse reactions that exist. Doctors don’t know this, and if they do, they don’t say it.

The biggest cause for adverse reaction is not what most assume. Mercury is certainly dangerous, don’t get me wrong. That’s not entirely it though, mercury is just the perfect poison to help aid the actual cause. The greatest cause is an overloaded immune system. This can cause death alone and triggers many neurological conditions, not just autism, but autism is also one.

The more combination vaccines or vaccines for individual strains that come out, the worse off things are. Imagine the shock to your system when 10 new viruses are introduced to your body at once versus gradually and over time. Doctors are persistent on increasing the number of pathogens they place in a single dose, they increase the doses necessary in a period of time, and they introduce more than one vaccine in one sitting. One of those vaccines having 4 different major pathogens. When the immune system becomes shocked, one can have seizures and inflammation that damages neurons and nerves permanently. This is extreme. Shock can often be silent. The exact terminology I should be using for this - I need to pull out my books and find it.

The viruses in the vaccinations are dead or disabled, so one doesn’t get sick from these as those that are uneducated often believe. A light fever is all that’ll usually show, this is from the initial recognition that something foreign is in the body.

I personally believe receiving many vaccinations only damages the immune system further based on observation. The mask restriction alone will certainly increase illness worldwide, the severity of these will be worse because of weakened immune systems. Evolution of viruses slowing down is a wonderful thing, because there’s been a huge epidemic in the development of antibiotic and treatment resistant bacterial strains. The community couldn’t keep up. Still, things are going to be rough.

If I were to be qualified to give any medical advice, I’d probably tell everyone here to stay away from flu shots and keep as much normal public pathogen exposure as possible without licking doorknobs. The flu shot pumps chemicals into the bloodstream with little to no effectiveness. The strains for the flu are ever changing and plentiful. The weakening of your immune system from the vaccine that protects only one strain makes you more susceptible to another.

The populace getting sick is not only warfare for the jews physically, but spiritual senses decrease drastically when sick.

Sundara said:
I’m just going to give a quick update on what I’ve experienced with corona virus and what I know about vaccinations and the immune system.

When this began, I was at ground zero. This was just coming about and blowing up, our city was the first to go in lockdown. There was a lot of hype and I will admit I was concerned for a brief moment, primarily about my family. I had some other very major events occurring where nothing in my life changed because of the quarantine. It wasn’t possible for me to do this, and I was under so much stress that I couldn’t even think about the virus. Everyone had stayed inside while I went about my business as usual. I received a bit of criticism from others about this, especially those who are cucks to bill gates and inslee. I haven’t caught so much as even the flu this whole time. The worst I’ve felt has been from a problematic menstrual cycle over the course of 6 months. I know 100% that this is why I have not gotten sick. I was also sick off and on with something new every week over the winter. I thought this was strange and I was sick so often, even though I was taking care of myself very well. This wound up building my immune system and prepared me for the shit storm that came about that spring, I get it now. I do think this happened for a reason. I also went through a move and for the first time I did not get sick from the stress of moving. Like I said, this was the most stressed I may have ever even been with an overload of important things to do. Not a single cough or fever.

Exposure to everyday pathogens does build our immune system, if all restrictions were suddenly lifted there would likely be worldwide peril because of the drop in how active each individuals immune system is. The mask restrictions further our bodies inability to fight infection. You can infer from here what’ll happen, even if everything was normal and it were just masks that were being put upon us. It’s possible that this has also slowed the evolution of many viruses that have the ability to change, so thankfully this helps to counteract some problems.

I began a degree in molecular biology in the past. I want to add out of first hand experience that what doctors and nurses are taught about vaccinations and medications varies drastically from what research scientists are taught regarding medications and vaccines. Some of the education falls in line with each other, enough for this to go semi-unnoticed. If you want advice that doesn’t feed an agenda though, talk to a research scientist or two. Doctors don’t even know they feed an agenda half the time. Stay away from kike doctors regarding pathogens and information. There are many. Especially family practice doctors. Doctors that are highly specialized in their field tend to be killer at what they do, they don’t often deal with common ground things either though. They’re not as bad as your every day family practice kike.

Back to college, and this is NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, but here is what I do know for education purposes. I did learn about the dangers vaccinations pose and the adverse reactions that exist. Doctors don’t know this, and if they do, they don’t say it.

The biggest cause for adverse reaction is not what most assume. Mercury is certainly dangerous, don’t get me wrong. That’s not entirely it though, mercury is just the perfect poison to help aid the actual cause. The greatest cause is an overloaded immune system. This can cause death alone and triggers many neurological conditions, not just autism, but autism is also one.

The more combination vaccines or vaccines for individual strains that come out, the worse off things are. Imagine the shock to your system when 10 new viruses are introduced to your body at once versus gradually and over time. Doctors are persistent on increasing the number of pathogens they place in a single dose, they increase the doses necessary in a period of time, and they introduce more than one vaccine in one sitting. One of those vaccines having 4 different major pathogens. When the immune system becomes shocked, one can have seizures and inflammation that damages neurons and nerves permanently. This is extreme. Shock can often be silent. The exact terminology I should be using for this - I need to pull out my books and find it.

The viruses in the vaccinations are dead or disabled, so one doesn’t get sick from these as those that are uneducated often believe. A light fever is all that’ll usually show, this is from the initial recognition that something foreign is in the body.

I personally believe receiving many vaccinations only damages the immune system further based on observation. The mask restriction alone will certainly increase illness worldwide, the severity of these will be worse because of weakened immune systems. Evolution of viruses slowing down is a wonderful thing, because there’s been a huge epidemic in the development of antibiotic and treatment resistant bacterial strains. The community couldn’t keep up. Still, things are going to be rough.

If I were to be qualified to give any medical advice, I’d probably tell everyone here to stay away from flu shots and keep as much normal public pathogen exposure as possible without licking doorknobs. The flu shot pumps chemicals into the bloodstream with little to no effectiveness. The strains for the flu are ever changing and plentiful. The weakening of your immune system from the vaccine that protects only one strain makes you more susceptible to another.

The populace getting sick is not only warfare for the jews physically, but spiritual senses decrease drastically when sick.

Ive gone light headed in the past from a "vaccin", vision blacking out but nothing very major.
Very interesting what you just said. Now Im wondering if what haplened back then is related to this.

The Best Arguments You Can Use

The claims that the lockdown saved millions of lives, and that asymptomatic carriers infect others are still treated as an established fact by most people. The absurdity of all this is mind-boggling.

1. Disproving the argument about asymptomatic spread.

The only “evidence” that suggests that asymptomatic transmission is possible is basically that it's not proven to be impossible... This was the excuse for all of this, the argument that everyone might be sick, that your mailman might come across an asymptomatic carrier of the virus on the street or in the supermarket, then he might touch your mail/package without protective gloves, and thus kill your grandma. When people assume that everyone might be sick, then everyone must act like they are or be deemed “selfish asymptomatic carriers of the disease who would happily infect others without the slightest care”. But if people become aware of the obvious reality, that healthy people cannot infect other people, we will finally be able to go back to normal.

Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus is 'very rare,' WHO says http://www.emro.who.int/health-topi...ission-of-covid-19-by-asymptomatic-cases.html

A study in which an asymptomatic carrier failed to infect any of the 455 contacts https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32513410/

A study that supports the initial acknowledgment of inefficient asymptomatic transmission (R0 <0.1, compared to R0 of 2-3 for symptomatic transmission) https://docplayer.net/186160737-Early-online-release.html

2. Disproving the effectiveness of lockdowns.

Belarus, which is the geographic center of Europe, had no lockdown at all, no mandatory restrictions, and virtually nothing except an extended Easter holiday for some schoolchildren. Belarus was basically the only soccer league in the world that was still playing when it all started. And their death rate is among the lowest in Europe... Of course, the "explanation" is that Belarus is 'a dictatorship' (every politician who doesn't comply with the jews is either a bloody dictator, or corrupted) so we can't trust the numbers from that government, let alone any Virus-related stats.... Okay, let's say that we can't believe their statistics, but if their hospitals were getting overwhelmed and if they were just dumping corpses on the streets, the Media wouldn't be covering it. Plus, nowadays everyone has a smartphone with a camera on it, and access to the internet. So I don't see how the Belarusian, or any other government could be capable of hiding the alleged mass death that the media and the doomsday preachers claim would have happened if we didn't lockdown. Where are the pictures of crowded hospitals? What about drone footage of shallow mass graves? Reports of military trucks carrying the fallen? Most of the stay-homers don't even know that countries that have done minimal or no lockdowns exist...

3. Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/20/coronavirus-lockdown-cause-200000-extra-deaths-13014848/

https://apnews.com/5cbee9693c52728a3808f4e7b4965cbd

UNICEF analysis predicts 6000 child deaths PER DAY due to covid response - https://www.unicef.ie/stories/impact-covid-19-children/

New Zealand, a COVID-19 'Success Story', plunges 70,000 (6.5% of total) children into poverty - https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/covid-19-deals-big-blow-reducing-child-poverty-in-nz

A Harvard study from 2016 found that the global economic downturn from 2008-2010 was ["linked to at least 260,000 excess cancer deaths"] https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/economic-downturn-excess-cancer-deaths-atun/ (not to mention the fact that we literally delayed cancer screenings and crucial elective surgeries which put 2.4 million in a backlog just in the UK.)

The countless of people who will be driven to extreme poverty and hunger, PLUS all of the things we cannot measure - Leading a sedentary lifestyle and moving less often is not only bad for your physical and psychological health, it quite literally kills. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15317985/

The fatal effects of social isolation, noting how one study showed that "socially isolated individuals had a 30 percent higher risk of dying in the next seven years" and "isolation increases the risk of heart disease by 29 percent and stroke by 32 percent." https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/22/upshot/how-social-isolation-is-killing-us.html

4. The pajamas-wearing apocalypse LARPers are not heroes, and they are not saving lives by ordering food delivery.

The narrative how anyone who sat inside the house all day watching TV, porn, browsing the Internet, and playing videogames while ordering delivery and takeout as their primary food source, is a hero, and is "SAVING LIVES" is so disgusting that I cannot even put it into words. But I have the feeling that this kind of narrative is the leading motivator for most people to want all of this to continue. They don't want life to return to the way it was because it would mean they have to return to the understanding that their lifestyle is inherently unhealthy, and they wouldn't be "heroes" anymore, but quite the opposite. I have the feeling that most of the doomsday preachers are not genuinely afraid of the virus, nor they care about the deaths, they just enjoy believing that they are heroes, and morally superior, and the social shaming and pandemic “trendiness” is their perfect solution. Most of them probably don't even follow the lockdown guidelines in the hardline manner that they claim to do...

These jews are out of bounds, they are now trying to claim we must take repetitive vaccines every couple of years as the virus is evolving, supposedly. For a virus that is almost non lethal at all.

Every two years the jew is going to probably experiment randomly on everyone based on random and unverified vaccines.

Things they say are so insane that it is perfect for their exposure. They lie desperately and without anything coherent.

These vaccines need testing for 5 to 10 years but jews are fine, take it quick and every two years goy. We'll inject some experiments in you and you'll be fine. And do not forget goy every 2 years, cause Billy wants to be a trillionaire soon.

Now they have also entirely run out of any argument, their last card would be to let loose something actually lethal, but given what will manifest on them, this will probably kill them first if pulled, and would be too obvious.

They are out of cards at this point.

Many People Are Dying, But Not From A Virus

I think it's very important to clarify this. When we are saying that the virus is not deadly, we are not denying that people are dying. People are dying, there was a mortality spike that occurred in the areas where the lockdowns were strictest, but it was not caused by a virus. It was caused by the lockdown itself.

You can't look at the official covid-19 deaths statistics, these numbers are a complete hoax, because these "statistics" count everyone who has been tested positive (and with these PCR tests even the papaya tests positive) and died. You literally could have been tested positive in February, have no symptoms, then be hit by a bus in July and you’d be recorded as a Covid death. They just count anybody who had COVID-19 mentioned on their death certificate, which means anyone who has been tested positive with their fraudulent tests, whether it was the main cause of death or not, and most of the times the cause of death was not related to a virus at all. Hospitals, and medical professionals get paid more for each covid-19 patient treated, so they have all the motivation to report as many covid-19 cases as possible. Where I live, those on the "front line" double or triple their salary by doing so, and I'm sure that in other countries the situation is the same. The perfect example is how heart disease deaths "dropped" by 40 to 60 percent in the US ( https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/...itals-emergency-care-heart-attack-stroke.html. It's not because covid-19 healed heart diseases, it's because cancer deaths, heart attack deaths, medical error deaths, etc, have been attributed to COVID-19 and included in the statistics.

But this doesn't mean there were no excess deaths. If you look at the all cause mortality, the total deaths, you can see a spike in the areas that had the strictest lockdowns, and it happened right after the lockdown was implemented. The mortality spike was caused by the lockdown itself, not by a virus. People were dying from improper treatment, medical errors, because they were afraid to go to a hospital, or were unable to, because all "nonessential" surgeries or procedure were delayed, which means basically everything except covid-19, even cancer surgeries, diagnosis and treatment was delayed. All of this was caused by the lockdown and the mass hysteria created by the media. Many people, probably hundreds of thousands, with severe diseases were afraid, or unable to go to a hospital, and just died at home during the lockdown after their health worsened and they could not get specialist help. These deaths are then attributed to covid-19 and this gives the appearance that the virus is real.

If these excess deaths were caused by a virus the mortality rate would have been the same everywhere. While we have high percentage of all cause excess deaths in New York and several other hotspots, where the lockdowns were strictest, and virtually no excess deaths in the areas that had milder form of lockdown. California and New York had the same rate of covid hospitalizations, but California had no all cause excess deaths, while New York had the highest percentage of excess deaths. And all of the excess deaths occurred right after the locdowns were implemented... The only logical explanation is the fact that the hospitals in New York have changed their protocols. Everyone who reported symptoms such as having trouble breathing, (which could be caused by many things, such as a heart attack, or even a panic attack) or increased body temperature (which could be caused by virtually everything) was immediately hospitalized for covid-19. Who knows how many people were treated for covid-19, while in reality their symptoms were caused by other things, just because the fraudulent covid-19 test came back as positive, and how many deaths this has caused. What's even worse is that many people with a respiratory symptoms, which in reality could have been the flu, panic attack, COPD, emphysema, or dozens of other things were coerced to be put on a ventilator almost right away. Normally, ventilators are used only when the patient is unable to breathe on their own, this is extremely risky procedure and is usually the last resort. But what they did is putting tons of people on a ventilator, when it was not necessary or appropriate, which caused a lot of fatalities. Another thing is the nursing homes, what they did is they took elderly people who were sick from the hospitals and put them in nursing homes (supposedly to free beds for covid patients, even though hospitals were almost empty) and in nursing homes they don't provide acute care. Especially during the "pandemic" when the staff was afraid to go near them, as they were all labeled as covid-19 patients, so they basically just neglected them, and of course they had much higher mortality rates compared to hospital treatment. And of course, all of the people with severe diseases, whose treatment was delayed, and were unable, or in many cases afraid to go to a hospital (so they don't catch covid from the other patients). Most of these people could have been saved if they had presented earlier. And then all of these deaths were labeled as covid-19 victims, which backed the whole mainstream narrative about the deadly virus.

Take a look at the all cause mortality spike in New York (and the other hotspots), it drastically just ended in May, when the lockdown was lifted... https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

If the deaths were caused by a virus, then how the all cause mortality rate normalized, when we have constantly increasing number of cases? It doesn't make any sense, because these deaths were not caused by a virus, they were caused by the lockdown. If it was caused by a virus, the all cause excess deaths would have been the same everywhere, especially considering the fact that they are telling us that this is a pandemic, and the virus has spread all over the world. But in reality, we can see an all cause mortality spike only in the areas where the lockdowns were strictest. The fact that most of the so called cases, that the media talks about 24/7, are asymptomatic, i.e. perfectly healthy, at least 90% of them, also proves that this virus doesn't cause a disease, let alone deaths, but as always the obvious is most difficult to see.

What happened, is that basically they caused tons of deaths with the lockdowns, and by changing hospitals protocols because of a virus that either doesn't exist, or is not causing health issues, attributed these deaths plus tons of other deaths from other causes to this virus, and then they tell you that we need stricter lockdown measures to save ourselves from this non-existent virus.

Was this right as you were receiving the vaccine or afterward? Sometimes even if we’re not outwardly feeling nervous, needles can make people want to pass out. If this was after the fact, I wouldn’t doubt it.

I was watching timcastirl, and brought up a good point. He was just spitballing, responding to a donation. His idea was a reverse war of the worlds scenario.

All these measures such as social distancing, masks and vaccines are meant not only to eradicate "covid 19" but all diseases. So that if aliens did come the amount of diseases the aliens would encounter is limited.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Specter said:
To be fair Im also done with everyones opinions on the forum about this thing.
Also the media is constantly blabbering about a second covid wave, even in commercials, sublimally programming people.

Theres also a new commercial that says evwryone is gonnected with everything at the heart and that the doctor can check someones medical condition at any moment - promoting 5G.

"Even with minor complaints, get tested" is another mantra that theyre broadcasting on the tv.

Like repeating the same stupid aong over and over, everyone is sick of it yet in literally the first or second week after covid cases were reported in NL they were praising healthcare personnell but.. it felt so darn fake. And now everyone is silent.

Yeah it's become obvious they're using this promote certain agendas, saw this commercial about a prototype coronavirus tracker but it required phones with 5G so to be able to have "accurate and realtime information" but I think it's stupid as they assume people aren't already taking safety precautions and distancing themselves against people in general at this time. Also someone sent a sample of tomato juice for fun and it ended up testing positive lol.

Healthcare personal are being way too overpraised, even some of them have stated this and getting fed up with it saying that "you call us a hero to feel better about yourself when it's entirely up to you to prevent the spread in the first place" which is honestly the truth in its purest form here, prevention is better than cure and I won't let my guard down until cases have come to a complete halt for an extended period of time on a worldwide basis. There's still many things unknown about this situation though. I'm trying to look at this situation from multiple perspectives but at the end of the day it's better safe than sorry.

SleepingWolf said:
Specter said:
I don't think Canada has less infections, the US simply focused heavily on doing more testing, and many of those tests are being false positives. We've also seen cases of many people being tested twice being counted twice for the statistics, and people who have never even went to get tested, or went to the lines and went home cuz they were too long, getting a notice about testing positive. All this makes it seem like the US have more infected, when this isn't reality.
[/quote]

Wouldn't be surprised, that's why I'm still keeping my guard up, there's the death rate too, I think it's being exaggerated in someway just to make it look like Trumps USA is failing to promote democracy and anti Trump sentiment.

Specter said:
Yeah it's become obvious they're using this promote certain agendas, saw this commercial about a prototype coronavirus tracker but it required phones with 5G so to be able to have "accurate and realtime information" but I think it's stupid as they assume people aren't already taking safety precautions and distancing themselves against people in general at this time. Also someone sent a sample of tomato juice for fun and it ended up testing positive lol.

Healthcare personal are being way too overpraised, even some of them have stated this and getting fed up with it saying that "you call us a hero to feel better about yourself when it's entirely up to you to prevent the spread in the first place" which is honestly the truth in its purest form here, prevention is better than cure and I won't let my guard down until cases have come to a complete halt for an extended period of time on a worldwide basis. There's still many things unknown about this situation though. I'm trying to look at this situation from multiple perspectives but at the end of the day it's better safe than sorry.

ye still keeping distance. I also read that message I think.

A lot of people also seem to be affected by the weather, showing signs of irritation on the eyes i.e. they arent infected with it but the question is if they should stay at home too.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Many People Are Dying, But Not From A Virus

I think it's very important to clarify this. When we are saying that the virus is not deadly, we are not denying that people are dying. People are dying, there was a mortality spike that occurred in the areas where the lockdowns were strictest, but it was not caused by a virus. It was caused by the lockdown itself.

You can't look at the official covid-19 deaths statistics, these numbers are a complete hoax, because these "statistics" count everyone who has been tested positive (and with these PCR tests even the papaya tests positive) and died. You literally could have been tested positive in February, have no symptoms, then be hit by a bus in July and you’d be recorded as a Covid death. They just count anybody who had COVID-19 mentioned on their death certificate, which means anyone who has been tested positive with their fraudulent tests, whether it was the main cause of death or not, and most of the times the cause of death was not related to a virus at all. Hospitals, and medical professionals get paid more for each covid-19 patient treated, so they have all the motivation to report as many covid-19 cases as possible. Where I live, those on the "front line" double or triple their salary by doing so, and I'm sure that in other countries the situation is the same. The perfect example is how heart disease deaths "dropped" by 40 to 60 percent in the US ( https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/...itals-emergency-care-heart-attack-stroke.html. It's not because covid-19 healed heart diseases, it's because cancer deaths, heart attack deaths, medical error deaths, etc, have been attributed to COVID-19 and included in the statistics.

But this doesn't mean there were no excess deaths. If you look at the all cause mortality, the total deaths, you can see a spike in the areas that had the strictest lockdowns, and it happened right after the lockdown was implemented. The mortality spike was caused by the lockdown itself, not by a virus. People were dying from improper treatment, medical errors, because they were afraid to go to a hospital, or were unable to, because all "nonessential" surgeries or procedure were delayed, which means basically everything except covid-19, even cancer surgeries, diagnosis and treatment was delayed. All of this was caused by the lockdown and the mass hysteria created by the media. Many people, probably hundreds of thousands, with severe diseases were afraid, or unable to go to a hospital, and just died at home during the lockdown after their health worsened and they could not get specialist help. These deaths are then attributed to covid-19 and this gives the appearance that the virus is real.

If these excess deaths were caused by a virus the mortality rate would have been the same everywhere. While we have high percentage of all cause excess deaths in New York and several other hotspots, where the lockdowns were strictest, and virtually no excess deaths in the areas that had milder form of lockdown. California and New York had the same rate of covid hospitalizations, but California had no all cause excess deaths, while New York had the highest percentage of excess deaths. And all of the excess deaths occurred right after the locdowns were implemented... The only logical explanation is the fact that the hospitals in New York have changed their protocols. Everyone who reported symptoms such as having trouble breathing, (which could be caused by many things, such as a heart attack, or even a panic attack) or increased body temperature (which could be caused by virtually everything) was immediately hospitalized for covid-19. Who knows how many people were treated for covid-19, while in reality their symptoms were caused by other things, just because the fraudulent covid-19 test came back as positive, and how many deaths this has caused. What's even worse is that many people with a respiratory symptoms, which in reality could have been the flu, panic attack, COPD, emphysema, or dozens of other things were coerced to be put on a ventilator almost right away. Normally, ventilators are used only when the patient is unable to breathe on their own, this is extremely risky procedure and is usually the last resort. But what they did is putting tons of people on a ventilator, when it was not necessary or appropriate, which caused a lot of fatalities. Another thing is the nursing homes, what they did is they took elderly people who were sick from the hospitals and put them in nursing homes (supposedly to free beds for covid patients, even though hospitals were almost empty) and in nursing homes they don't provide acute care. Especially during the "pandemic" when the staff was afraid to go near them, as they were all labeled as covid-19 patients, so they basically just neglected them, and of course they had much higher mortality rates compared to hospital treatment. And of course, all of the people with severe diseases, whose treatment was delayed, and were unable, or in many cases afraid to go to a hospital (so they don't catch covid from the other patients). Most of these people could have been saved if they had presented earlier. And then all of these deaths were labeled as covid-19 victims, which backed the whole mainstream narrative about the deadly virus.

Take a look at the all cause mortality spike in New York (and the other hotspots), it drastically just ended in May, when the lockdown was lifted... https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

If the deaths were caused by a virus, then how the all cause mortality rate normalized, when we have constantly increasing number of cases? It doesn't make any sense, because these deaths were not caused by a virus, they were caused by the lockdown. If it was caused by a virus, the all cause excess deaths would have been the same everywhere, especially considering the fact that they are telling us that this is a pandemic, and the virus has spread all over the world. But in reality, we can see an all cause mortality spike only in the areas where the lockdowns were strictest. The fact that most of the so called cases, that the media talks about 24/7, are asymptomatic, i.e. perfectly healthy, at least 90% of them, also proves that this virus doesn't cause a disease, let alone deaths, but as always the obvious is most difficult to see.

What happened, is that basically they caused tons of deaths with the lockdowns, and by changing hospitals protocols because of a virus that either doesn't exist, or is not causing health issues, attributed these deaths plus tons of other deaths from other causes to this virus, and then they tell you that we need stricter lockdown measures to save ourselves from this non-existent virus.
Great post.

My thoughts on this subject

Coronavirus is Officially a jewish Hoax ...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41813&p=171685#p171685

Coronavirus Fake Tests
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42694

Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42419&p=177111#p177111

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

"Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. "

About Masks

Dr Margareta Griesz-Brisson MD, PhD, is one of Europe's leading consultant neurologists who is based on Harley Street in London. She is the Medical Director of The London Neurology & Pain Clinic. Here is what she has to say about face masks: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NX1hRpDd6bBR/

Translation of the major points of the video:

,,My name is Margareta Griesz Bresson. I am a neurologist and have an office in Munich, Germany, and a neurologist's office in London. I am following with growing concern what is going on in Germany and the rest of the world. Covid turned out to be comparable to the seasonal flu, and the anti-epidemic measures turned out to be a disaster by all means.

Our health depends mostly on ourselves. Eating healthy food and drinks, a lot of movement, social life, joy, friends, and fresh air is what strengthens our immune system. As you notice, these are exactly the things governments keep from us. And instead we are being told to disinfect our hands, keep distance, and cover our mouth and nose. The level of brutality, contempt for humanity, and cruelty of this is unbelievable, and there has never been anything like this in human history.

About face masks... Humans can live weeks without food, days without water, and only minutes without breathing. To re-inhale the air we exhale creates oxygen deprivation and excess of carbon dioxide. We know that the human brain is very sensitive to lack of oxygen. For example, the cells in hippocampus can't survive more than 3 minutes without oxygen. The symptoms of lack of oxygen are headache, lightheadedness, dizziness, lack of concentration, slowed reaction time, and generally limited cognitive functions. With chronic lack of oxygen, these symptoms disappear, because the body get used to it. But you are still affected, and the lack of oxygen in the brain continues. We know, that neurodegenerative diseases have a history of years or decades. This means, that if you are having memory problems nowadays, this is due to a neurodegenerative process in your brain that started 20 or 30 years ago... Meanwhile, you think than you got used to your face mask and breathing your exhaled air. But the degenerative process in your brain continues, increased by lack of oxygen. Another problem is that cognitive cells in the brain barely reproduce. This means that even if the government allow us generously to breathe normally again (by not wearing a mask) after a few months the lost nerve cells will not be recovered. What is lost is lost."

I still can't comprehend how they managed to fool so many people into believing that wearing a piece of cloth on your face is 'reducing the spread'... If masks were mandatory for symptomatic individuals only, then it might have seemed like an anti-epidemic measure, (even though it's still very impractical, you'll have to change your mask every time you cough or sneeze. A handkerchief/tissue would be an equally effective and much more practical solution, considering the fact that coughs and sneezes are not unexpected. We know when a cough or sneeze is coming on. We can just grab a tissue from our pocket cough or sneeze into it, you don't need to wear it on your face all the time) but to make masks mandatory for everyone, considering the fact that the 'asymptomatic transmission' has been proven to be a hoax, I literally still can't believe this happened. Oxygen deprivation causes brain damage, healthy people can not spread a virus, and wearing a face covering has absolutely nothing to do with medicine, needless to mention how unhygienic it is, as most people wear the same mask for weeks. You don't need to have a PhD in Medicine to figure out things that are so obvious.

The psychological effects of wearing masks will be catastrophic, especially for children. People use their smiles to reassure others and make them feel comforted. Conveying positive feelings is extremely difficult under a face covering, this is an extreme communication barrier. The feeling of social connection is all gone. This has absolutely nothing to do with medicine. Face masks are literally slave masks.

3sxn1ax7lze51.jpg

Apprentice said:
A friend of mine sent me this article.
As some have argued, a solution would be to make moral enhancement compulsory or administer it secretly, perhaps via the water supply.
https://theconversation.com/moralit...rus-pandemic-according-to-one-ethicist-142601

And then people are going to as why increasing numbers of people will want the enemy gone from the face of the earth permanently.

They literally want to poison the goyim through the water to make them friendlier, this is how scared they are. Oy vey, oxytocin in the water goyim. No more anti-semitism. Next up we chip you and get everyone on psych meds specific for antisemitism.

All because of CoVid of course, what else could it be?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...YZQ-Nm9KGV7YM_iEC4X1FCEjibYPtTNwtGbOHs4TSur44

The average age of those who have died from coronavirus in England and Wales since the start of the "pandemic" is 82.4 years.

The "asymptomatic spread" is the hoax of the century... Anti-maskers are not just "idiots who are risking their own lives", they are "plague rats, who are spreading the deadly virus without the slightest care". They are not developing any symptoms themselves, but they are infecting others, and killing all those 80 plus vulnerable people in nursing homes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwN94zfaR0 These partying crowds, jumping around with no mask, literally killed more than 6 gorillion people in a nursing home on that day. It's a mystery how the virus is transmitted from the respiratory tract of an unmasked asymptomatic carrier to people who don't have any contact with the outside world, such as residents of nursing homes, where visitors are not allowed since the start of the 'pandemic' (nearly half of deaths due to COVID-19 come from nursing homes and long-term-care facilities) or how can anybody carry a deadly virus in their body and have no symptoms. Yet, here we are. This absurd absurd hoax is treated as an established fact, so you better be wearing your slave mask at all times so you don't kill someone's grandma. We have people yelling and shaming those who aren't "properly" distancing, "properly" wearing masks, or engaging "properly" in any other 'safety' theatric. How can we have a normally functioning society when people see others as "plague rats"? Normal adults may be able to recover from the damage they are taking, but I am extremely worried about the psychological impact all this will have on children.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
...elderly infection and or death...

Just to point something out while the infection is particularly bad for elderly and for those with pre-existing conditions i.e. covid might be the tipping point in killing the person. But outright not entirely as labeling everyone with Covid death doesn't seem correct and rather a shoddy method to instigate more measurements. Some just die normally covid had little to do with anything with mortality rates for covid being potentially as low as 0.4% or was it 0.04%, lower than the common flu.

Funny enough there's been some statistics that state people in late-80s and 90s years of age. Have a reduced chance of mortality. As long as the person doesn't have a pre-existing condition. For some strange reason the virus affects a spectrum of 40ish-70ish years of age at least for a good chunk of data coming out. The sheer fact is once the person is high 80s and 90s the covid death greatly diminishes.

I have to wonder if the covid virus is age aware in the sense it tends to harm those below or above certain ranges.

This is just personal information I discovered particularly by one South African Doctor who stated non of her patients died from covid under her care and mentioned a good chunk being elderly people some reaching nearly 100 years old.

Of course, this is obvious, and has been written in the forum many times. When the average covid-19 victim is older than the average life expectancy, and has 2 or more other severe illnesses, I doubt that anyone here believes that covid-19 was the real cause of their death.

The point of my previous post was to point out the absurdity of the new lockdown restrictions, and the level of brainwashing that has been achieved. According to CNN and the people in their comment section, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAwN94zfaR0 ) they are literally saying that if these partying people put a mask on and distance themselves the 82.4 years old people in nursing homes with 2.6 pre-existing diseases on average will stop dying.... Nobody even questions how exactly these deaths are related to the partying crowds. Even if one believes the so called 'asymptomatic spread' (which is a ridiculous hoax, and has been debunked numerous times. It is true that sometimes the same pathogen can cause different symptoms depending on the immunogenic state of the person, but I don't see how the same virus could kill some people while leaving others blissfully unaware that they have been infected at all) but again, even if one believes that healthy people spread a deadly virus, it's still absurd because the unmasked, young partying people and the 80+ years old people in nursing homes don't have any contact with each other... Yet, they literally blame the deaths of 80 years old people in nursing homes on the young people who don't wear masks and physically distance themselves. The complete absence of logic is mind-blowing.

Another thing that I forgot to mention in my previous posts is that covid-19 'cases' doesn't equal number of infected people. Cases means positive tests. But each person gets tested numerous times. When someone is hospitalized with Covid-19 they get tested numerous times, usually tens of times, and each positive test of the same person is counted as a 'case'. When someone is tested positive, they get tested every day for a few weeks until a negative test result, and each positive test is counted as a 'case' even though it's the same person. So there aren't 8 million people who tested positive in the USA. There are 8 million positive tests. But the number of people who have been tested is tens of times less than that, and many are 'asymptomatic cases'. Nobody knows how many people have had symptoms of a respiratory infection, but he total number of covid-19 associated hospitalizations in the USA since the start of the "pandemic" is around 50,000.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
... but he total number of covid-19 associated hospitalizations in the USA since the start of the "pandemic" is around 50,000.

I just blow my own mind. (lol)

So the total number of Covid-19 hospitalizations in the United States for the period from March 1st to October 10th is 61,364... Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

But the total number of Covid-19 deaths in the USA is more than 218,000... So for every covid-19 hospitalization there are nearly 4 covid-19 deaths... :shock:

There are 3 possible explanations:

1) The covid-19 death rate is 400%.

2) Most Covid-19 victims prefer to die at home without medical care.

3) The Covid-19 death toll is a hoax, and they count as covid-19 deaths people who didn't even had symptoms of a respiratory infection.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
... but he total number of covid-19 associated hospitalizations in the USA since the start of the "pandemic" is around 50,000.

I just blow my own mind. (lol)

So the total number of Covid-19 hospitalizations in the United States for the period from March 1st to October 10th is 61,364... Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

But the total number of Covid-19 deaths in the USA is more than 218,000... So for every covid-19 hospitalization there are nearly 4 covid-19 deaths... :shock:

There are 3 possible explanations:

1) The covid-19 death rate is 400%.

2) Most Covid-19 victims prefer to die at home without medical care.

3) The Covid-19 death toll is a hoax, and they count as covid-19 deaths people who didn't even had symptoms of a respiratory infection.

You should have read some bullshit from a few months back. A motorcyclist died on the road, had an accident, and unfortunately didn't survive. Guess what was the cause of death: (You guessed it?) CoVid-19.

Lulz at NPC shit. And funny enough it helps the narrative that anyone "{dying}" is labelled CoVid-19, even IF other causes caused their death either naturally or through disease. Everyone who dies is C-19 positive. :roll: :lol:

At this point in time the previous RTRs like communication and anti-confusion are working their magick and the F-RTR propagates the banana peel slip or the greasy floor fall. Either way it's win-win more people wake up to bullshit.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a lunatic who believes the virus is fake. It's out there, it's man-assisted made, and seems to be out there perhaps not as prolific as other common cold or flu but it's out there. But to label everyone C-19 death is just retarded it's like the enemy wants people to hate them.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back