Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Past lifes

NameHere

Hello,

I didn't feel like sharing, but I'll share it in hopes it could maybe help someone out there in some way and maybe I'll get some possible answers for whatever reason?

Recently, I've been starting getting memories of my past lives.
This is my sixth life, I believe.

I remember not so much, but I for some reason remember my third life very well, which is weird, but maybe it's because there's a hidden meaning behind it?

In my first life I was born in Egypt, to two librarians who were close to the Gods. Just I'm not sure what time it was, at the fall or what, not sure yet. I remember that they were telling me something about the Big Dipper constellation or how do you say it? Anyone know what that could mean?
Some part of me feels like they reached the Magnum Opus, I am not sure, but I feel like they were the ones who introduced me to Father Satan. The Truth. And I am thankful to them for it.

In my second life I was a Viking, not sure about certain things, just I remember a village, some people and seas or oceans. I remember a sort of like Chieftain or Chief or something, I am not sure. It's all kinda blurry.

In my third life I was a Roman. This one I remember way more than the rest. I had a husband, two children. One son and one daughter. I feel a special connection with my daughter, like I'll meet her one day again. It was really nice. I think I died at the age of 32 or something? I remember that there was a fire, our village was attacked. I escaped with my children while my husband and the rest of the men ran to fight whoever attacked us.

I've been looking at Roman Empire history (not very much), and while looking at Julius Caesar sculptures I feel a sort of connection with him, very likely because of the fact that he was our king or something, Idk.
I attempted a past life regression meditation (didn't get too far due to my racing mind, will need to do more void meditation).
Anyways, I saw a white globe or city like, I can't say for certain, it was extremely bright and hard to see from afar, it was surrounded by forests, very green. That's all I could remember.

I kinda saw my husband, but not entirely.

My 4th and 5th lives were in the medieval ages. One was in France and the other I am not sure yet.
I remember that I died in each life very young. The 4th one at the age of like 13-14 years old, the 5th one at the age of like 18-19.
I feel like I was aware in those lives too.

The 13-14 year old one, I died because I got ratted out by a man to be deemed as a witch (I think I remember his face). I got tortured on a wooden horse.
Instead of feeling angry at the man who ratted me out, I feel sadness. I think he was Gentile, misguided by the xian lie.
I feel pain too, I don't know how to explain it.

The 18-19 one, I can't say for certain, but I know that I got ratted out again and I think I got burned with other women or something, I am not certain.

I am not sure about the other lives, but it just feels like I didn't get to live that very long, I kept either dying or getting murdered. I don't know. It's all still blurry, but that's all I could remember so far. It's like somebody doesn't want me alive.
I feel like I've known Father Satan since my first life so that's cool.

It hurts me deeply for the fact that I never got reunited with my husband from my Roman life.
I've never felt this connection with one before and it saddens me not being able to feel it again...
Some part of me holds onto the hope that he's still out there and alive and well, but the other, louder part (not bad or enemy like, no, it's more like accepting the hard truth kind of voice) says he is no longer alive. By no longer alive, I mean soul wise, like his soul has been dissipated..

I'm doing Othala rune working to help me remember my past lives better until I am more ready to do past life regression meditations again.

I am not sure if it was wise to share this, but if any of the High Priests that view the posts before approving them deems this not safe, I will understand. I just wanted to share this with someone.

Thank you for reading! It feels nice getting this off my chest, it was overwhelming, I just wanted someone to hear me out..

Hail Satan and the True Gods of Duat!

NameHere said:
Hello,

I didn't feel like sharing, but I'll share it in hopes it could maybe help someone out there in some way and maybe I'll get some possible answers for whatever reason?

Recently, I've been starting getting memories of my past lives.
This is my sixth life, I believe.

I remember not so much, but I for some reason remember my third life very well, which is weird, but maybe it's because there's a hidden meaning behind it?

In my first life I was born in Egypt, to two librarians who were close to the Gods. Just I'm not sure what time it was, at the fall or what, not sure yet. I remember that they were telling me something about the Big Dipper constellation or how do you say it? Anyone know what that could mean?
Some part of me feels like they reached the Magnum Opus, I am not sure, but I feel like they were the ones who introduced me to Father Satan. The Truth. And I am thankful to them for it.

In my second life I was a Viking, not sure about certain things, just I remember a village, some people and seas or oceans. I remember a sort of like Chieftain or Chief or something, I am not sure. It's all kinda blurry.

In my third life I was a Roman. This one I remember way more than the rest. I had a husband, two children. One son and one daughter. I feel a special connection with my daughter, like I'll meet her one day again. It was really nice. I think I died at the age of 32 or something? I remember that there was a fire, our village was attacked. I escaped with my children while my husband and the rest of the men ran to fight whoever attacked us.

I've been looking at Roman Empire history (not very much), and while looking at Julius Caesar sculptures I feel a sort of connection with him, very likely because of the fact that he was our king or something, Idk.
I attempted a past life regression meditation (didn't get too far due to my racing mind, will need to do more void meditation).
Anyways, I saw a white globe or city like, I can't say for certain, it was extremely bright and hard to see from afar, it was surrounded by forests, very green. That's all I could remember.

I kinda saw my husband, but not entirely.

My 4th and 5th lives were in the medieval ages. One was in France and the other I am not sure yet.
I remember that I died in each life very young. The 4th one at the age of like 13-14 years old, the 5th one at the age of like 18-19.
I feel like I was aware in those lives too.

The 13-14 year old one, I died because I got ratted out by a man to be deemed as a witch (I think I remember his face). I got tortured on a wooden horse.
Instead of feeling angry at the man who ratted me out, I feel sadness. I think he was Gentile, misguided by the xian lie.
I feel pain too, I don't know how to explain it.

The 18-19 one, I can't say for certain, but I know that I got ratted out again and I think I got burned with other women or something, I am not certain.

I am not sure about the other lives, but it just feels like I didn't get to live that very long, I kept either dying or getting murdered. I don't know. It's all still blurry, but that's all I could remember so far. It's like somebody doesn't want me alive.
I feel like I've known Father Satan since my first life so that's cool.

It hurts me deeply for the fact that I never got reunited with my husband from my Roman life.
I've never felt this connection with one before and it saddens me not being able to feel it again...
Some part of me holds onto the hope that he's still out there and alive and well, but the other, louder part (not bad or enemy like, no, it's more like accepting the hard truth kind of voice) says he is no longer alive. By no longer alive, I mean soul wise, like his soul has been dissipated..

I'm doing Othala rune working to help me remember my past lives better until I am more ready to do past life regression meditations again.

I am not sure if it was wise to share this, but if any of the High Priests that view the posts before approving them deems this not safe, I will understand. I just wanted to share this with someone.

Thank you for reading! It feels nice getting this off my chest, it was overwhelming, I just wanted someone to hear me out..

Hail Satan and the True Gods of Duat!

Eesh that’s rough. I do hope you feel better.
Though I’ve never been able to do these meditations myself I do feel as though I know one... perhaps I’ll need to start trying in case I’m interpreting something wrong. As far as I know I’m quite an old soul, though I definitely have fears especially after this post.

Have a great week sister :)

Hello, I hope you find your soulmate, and perhaps you can do workings if you want that, or you could ask your guardian demon for guidance. Is very hard being away from someone you wish to be with, special when there was a spiritual connection involved and true love.
Cleaning the soul with meditations will help with healing. Do RTRs everyday.

ChaosBringer666 said:

Though I’ve never been able to do these meditations myself I do feel as though I know one... perhaps I’ll need to start trying in case I’m interpreting something wrong. As far as I know I’m quite an old soul, though I definitely have fears especially after this post.

Do not feel discouraged.

I know it can be hard to accept a harsh reality and perhaps certain past life memories which could bring a lot of heartbreak and or even pain, but know that to move past it, you must first over come it.
Crying helps clean away negative feelings and such, but yeah. Don't be afraid! It's going to be okay!!

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Hello, I hope you find your soulmate, and perhaps you can do workings if you want that, or you could ask your guardian demon for guidance. Is very hard being away from someone you wish to be with, special when there was a spiritual connection involved and true love.

Thank you for the kind words, it warms me deeply!

I was doing F-RTR yesterday and I ended up crying so much.. I am not certain if this is an enemy trick or if it's another flashback, but I've seen my soulmate, he was holding my face in his hands with his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes and saying: "We will meet in this life again."

I am not sure if it was real or not, but it felt real, it touched me deeply. I still remember the kind of connection I had with him and I so deeply wish to feel it again. Not having it is like not being able to meditate. I know it seems a bit over board, but I take this very seriously!

I would do workings for it, but not at the moment as I am doing a munka working to get rid of certain things. August 7th will be 40 days of the working, so I shall see how things goes.
Before starting the ritual, however, I had felt the blockage consuming me in a bad way which rendered me unable to generate and hold anger as others could, I had a hard time having any sexual gratification without ending up sobbing my eyes out with pain in my chest that was unable to escape, but ever since that working, things have started getting better and for the first time ever, I actually am able to feel ANGER that I can direct without it dissipating, so I am glad!

I am not yet fully open, but I do sense energy, can sort of like feel Gods, "see" spirits and the God faces and I sometimes can hear them, but I never take everything for 100% just in case the enemy plays me.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, thank you for hearing me out! It means a lot to me!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT FOREVER!!

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Good night to all brothers.

Well answering your question and taking advantage of the sister's comment I will give you an advice that for me was the cure, I will summarize:

Since I was a child I felt a love that I did not know for who it was ... so when I was about 12 years old, I had a vision with a man who only saw his face, you know and he spoke to me telepathically, and said I could run away from him, but there would come a time when I would go back to him, because I am his and he was mine, always was and always will be, he said. Years went by then I met Father Satan and made my commitment to Him but without expecting anything in return. I did it because I recognized him as my creator God and Father, and finally I did it out of love for our Father Satan! Time went by and that love only increased, so I asked Father Satan in a standard ritual to help resolve this, especially if it were a Jeovah soul? I don't want it at all, said Father Satan!

So after a few days I was reading a website about Enki, I found a ritual for the love life that I did and it worked, in fact it is not really a ritual but they are mantras, you see, I will leave it to you below.

start on Friday venus time, no empty moon ever!
It will be 40 working days, if it breaks start again on the same date. If you need to, ask your DG to make more rounds.
Vibrate at least 20 times each rune
URUZ - SOWILLO - ANSUZ ie 20 each in sequence at least the ideal and 40.
To be continued...

Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Continuing ...

It was the best thing I did! Father Satan showed me how to resolve this tragic situation, because suddenly and even, he helped me find it and it was really surprising. Father Satan and a great dream-maker believe me! But if your case is not to return, trust Father Satan and his DG Always!

With this work of runes, and after you want it is done a ritual to find true love with Father Satan, if you want later I post. It worked perfectly for me!

Eternally grateful to our Father Satan! I Love You Father Satan !!
Eternal love to god Paimon !!

Thank you for your reply, but I do not feel ready to accept anyone yet in my life due to blockages lasting through my past life that I yet have to attend to. Doing one at a time to not overwhelm myself too much.

But thanks.
One last thing tho. When doing any magickal working, one must always have some form of an affirmation with a (positive, healthy, happy manner) at the end that is beneficial for your sake, as I've learned and as High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has said that if not done, the energy will take the easiest route that may not be fruitful for your sake.

Was there any specific affirmation on your end that you have not shared, perhaps?

Hail Satan.

ChaosBringer666 said:
NameHere said:

Do not feel discouraged.

I know it can be hard to accept a harsh reality and perhaps certain past life memories which could bring a lot of heartbreak and or even pain, but know that to move past it, you must first over come it.
Crying helps clean away negative feelings and such, but yeah. Don't be afraid! It's going to be okay!!

I appreciate that greatly.

It’s something I have dealt with for quite a while, I just have too make the absolute best out of this life.

Take care of yourself.

Sis,
Just continue to work daily RTR also is revenge for everything enemy did, like the curses and keeping you away from your loved one. And all the pain they have caused you for centuries is a good reason to keep your fuel up!

Your story is very inspiring and beautiful. I m very gladly it all works out for you.
Thank you for sharing, but everyone is different and they can choose to move on with new love or try to get past live love back, it all depends on the person wants, however, some people can't be replaced.

ldeenki said:
With this work of runes, and after you want it is done a ritual to find true love with Father Satan, if you want later I post. It worked perfectly for me!

Anyways about that person try to visualize him and remember what his energy was like. Try to connect to this person this is how you do it. If you connect to the energy and he still exists try to find out if he is incarnated now. Maybe ask your Gaurdian for help. If so it could be as simple as doing a 40 to 90 day spell to will him to you or it may be more difficult depending on his age and where he is etc.

It could be hes gone. A lot of people that were in the ancient times were but you could be in luck I cant say. But really the only thing you can do is connect and find out as much as you can from that. I cant say what trying to do this on a person who dissipated would feel like but I am assuming if he did then you wont feel much or anything.

If its impossible you can do a love spell to bring a partner to you or ask one of the Gods for help if your ready.

Oh and I dont remember past lives fully but something about the name Ceaser is really familiar to me as well but I mostly from what I remember was in Ancient Egypt.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Your story is very inspiring and beautiful. I m very gladly it all works out for you.
Thank you for sharing, but everyone is different and they can choose to move on with new love or try to get past live love back, it all depends on the person wants, however, some people can't be replaced.

ldeenki said:

Good night sister! Satanic greetings!

I agree 100% with your advice, and I add here that I did just that, that is, the practices mentioned above and the ritual is aimed at Father Satan to see what is best in each situation for each of us, in my case I believe that He understood that uniting us again would be the best for both of us, since my case was very far from the usual standards, but it is a love that nourishes and strengthens me spiritually and physically, and thanks to my love - Father Satan first ever! - and he evolves more every day!

Hi...

I know this might sound like crazy talk, believe me, I even thought I was going nuts or enemy was using tactics on me, but I got clarification with a lot of signs and even a swear of Satan..

Lord Andras came to me, made me fully and intensely go look on the information on the satanisgod.org website about him, then left to do business and returned.
He explained to me how we both share a past life connection, like Guardian Demon type of connection, saying I've known him in my past life (not sure which one yet).
I sort of saw him, still thought that this was enemy trickery, asked him to clarify that he was of Father Satan and I heard him say it so loudly that it felt like my own thoughts, haha.

Anyways, he came to tell me about my soulmate, he said that he fought bravely and died at the enemy hands in battle. His soul is no more, dissipated. It truly hurt me to know this, like part of me was lost. (That would explain why I felt how I felt during my earlier years..)
He even stayed to comfort me and talk to me, saying that "Satan wanted me to check on you and stay for a bit, to comfort you." Or something like that.
I even heard him say in a playful tone: "So, I heard you want to be a warrior of Satan, well, I'll shape you into one." And I heard him chuckle a bit.

He helped me get through the Race Awakening Ritual, making sure I finished it, as emotions of the news about my soulmate overwhelmed me.

Now, I know what you're all going to say: "He's a high ranking God, you're hallucinating and imagining that such a high ranking God would come to you!"
And I am taking every encounter with a grain of salt and not trusting blindly like I once did.
I feel and know that this is truly a real encounter (astral one of course) and I really did hear him loud and clear on the part where he swore that he was of Satan.
I imagined Father Satan's sigil on him and he didn't budge like an enemy would. I don't know how to explain this without it sounding far fetched.

It's nice to learn that I have 2 Guardian Demons at my side. I feel honored and blessed.
I am glad I asked Father Satan to bless me today, I felt like I should ask, so I respectfully did and the enemy from it always makes me cry from joy, haha.

Father Satan is the greatest, I am grateful to him and all of the True Gods of Duat for their work, dedication and persistence in seeing that we win this war once and for all!!!

HAIL TO THE ALMIGHTY SATAN AND HIS LOYAL DAEMONS OF DUAT!!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!
HAIL PHOENIX!!!

Hello. :)
I'm curious. If someone know, from what percentage is a person considered to be part of the white race, for example, if that person is mixed?

Hello. :)
I'm curious. If someone know, from what percentage is a person considered to be part of the white race, for example, if that person is mixed?

slyscorpion said:
Anyways about that person try to visualize him and remember what his energy was like. Try to connect to this person this is how you do it. If you connect to the energy and he still exists try to find out if he is incarnated now. Maybe ask your Gaurdian for help. If so it could be as simple as doing a 40 to 90 day spell to will him to you or it may be more difficult depending on his age and where he is etc.

It could be hes gone. A lot of people that were in the ancient times were but you could be in luck I cant say. But really the only thing you can do is connect and find out as much as you can from that. I cant say what trying to do this on a person who dissipated would feel like but I am assuming if he did then you wont feel much or anything.

If its impossible you can do a love spell to bring a partner to you or ask one of the Gods for help if your ready.

Oh and I dont remember past lives fully but something about the name Ceaser is really familiar to me as well but I mostly from what I remember was in Ancient Egypt.

Thank you brother!!

I have only now noticed your reply.

I have tried to do what you said, but that energy and memory only turns to Roman Empire time for me. I can kinda see his face, but not really. It's really hard, yet I see other faces easier when I focus on my past lives.

Andras showed to me and spoke to me, as seen earlier in the post here.

My soulmate isn't among the living, soul wise. It deeply hurts me knowing this, like a deeper part of me is missing.

I'm going to prepare myself mentally and remove any former past life vows I hold with him, as told by HPS Maxine in the freeing of the soul working meditation on the satanisgod.org website.

It's hard dealing with these feelings, but it explains and answers a lot.
I now understand why I felt such a deeper connection and remembered so much from my Roman life, as this is where he died...

The part where our village was attacked, he protected until me and other people left for safety. He fought bravely, just as Andras said. But it was his last fight.

That's why in medieval ages, my past lives, I could no longer feel him...

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

Elias Sebastian said:
Julius Caesar was bribed by the Jews. It was not Satanic.

Julius Caesar is a satanic soul and was a good ruler in general, he is one of the most defamated historical characters, the main mistake that he commited was underestimate the jews and that cost him his life.
Even the jews curse him in the bible to make him a financial slave.

NameHere said:
Elias Sebastian said:

What proof do you have for such serious claims?

They saw the Jews cry in the tombs of Julius Caesar, Roosvelt and Stalin. The Jews love Gentiles who work so well for them, a bit like Putin today, the Jews kiss their hands.

Elias Sebastian said:
NameHere said:
Elias Sebastian said:

They saw the Jews cry in the tombs of Julius Caesar, Roosvelt and Stalin. The Jews love Gentiles who work so well for them, a bit like Putin today, the Jews kiss their hands.

Totally contradictory, when the jews then curse him in several passages of the Bible, some examples of lies is that the one who really burned the library of Alexandria was a jew named Philo in the 1st century, also the account of the conquest of Gaul is false and was written more than a century after his death during the jewish Flavian dynasty, also many of his enemies such as Cato the Young and Marcus Julius Brutus were jews.
The one that wrote the quote you mentioned was Ben Klasen and collected those claims from corrupt historical sources, another similar example is the Emperor Nero and as the manipulated story says all kinds of bullshit about him and in fact Nero was a great ruler.

Elias Sebastian said:
NameHere said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Except stalin, roosevelt and putin are all jews.

Wotanwarrior said:
Elias Sebastian said:
NameHere said:

Totally contradictory, when the jews then curse him in several passages of the Bible, some examples of lies is that the one who really burned the library of Alexandria was a jew named Philo in the 1st century, also the account of the conquest of Gaul is false and was written more than a century after his death during the jewish Flavian dynasty, also many of his enemies such as Cato the Young and Marcus Julius Brutus were jews.
The one that wrote the quote you mentioned was Ben Klasen and collected those claims from corrupt historical sources, another similar example is the Emperor Nero and as the manipulated story says all kinds of bullshit about him and in fact Nero was a great ruler.

I'm sorry but Julius Caesar deserved to die brutally stabbed. All the history books you come across on the Internet will tell you that the relationship between Caesar and the Jews was excellent. Besides, what's the problem? The Jews are considered "good" and Caesar is considered a hero.

P.s Ask yourself two questions about why in the history books Caesar is described as a "Dictator".

NameHere said:
Hi...

I know this might sound like crazy talk, believe me, I even thought I was going nuts or enemy was using tactics on me, but I got clarification with a lot of signs and even a swear of Satan..

Lord Andras came to me, made me fully and intensely go look on the information on the satanisgod.org website about him, then left to do business and returned.
He explained to me how we both share a past life connection, like Guardian Demon type of connection, saying I've known him in my past life (not sure which one yet).
I sort of saw him, still thought that this was enemy trickery, asked him to clarify that he was of Father Satan and I heard him say it so loudly that it felt like my own thoughts, haha.

Anyways, he came to tell me about my soulmate, he said that he fought bravely and died at the enemy hands in battle. His soul is no more, dissipated. It truly hurt me to know this, like part of me was lost. (That would explain why I felt how I felt during my earlier years..)
He even stayed to comfort me and talk to me, saying that "Satan wanted me to check on you and stay for a bit, to comfort you." Or something like that.
I even heard him say in a playful tone: "So, I heard you want to be a warrior of Satan, well, I'll shape you into one." And I heard him chuckle a bit.

He helped me get through the Race Awakening Ritual, making sure I finished it, as emotions of the news about my soulmate overwhelmed me.

Now, I know what you're all going to say: "He's a high ranking God, you're hallucinating and imagining that such a high ranking God would come to you!"
And I am taking every encounter with a grain of salt and not trusting blindly like I once did.
I feel and know that this is truly a real encounter (astral one of course) and I really did hear him loud and clear on the part where he swore that he was of Satan.
I imagined Father Satan's sigil on him and he didn't budge like an enemy would. I don't know how to explain this without it sounding far fetched.

It's nice to learn that I have 2 Guardian Demons at my side. I feel honored and blessed.
I am glad I asked Father Satan to bless me today, I felt like I should ask, so I respectfully did and the enemy from it always makes me cry from joy, haha.

Father Satan is the greatest, I am grateful to him and all of the True Gods of Duat for their work, dedication and persistence in seeing that we win this war once and for all!!!

HAIL TO THE ALMIGHTY SATAN AND HIS LOYAL DAEMONS OF DUAT!!!!!!
HAIL ANDRAS!!!
HAIL PHOENIX!!!

Cool stories like this with people interacting with the gods really gets me motivated to advance and it makes me feel good. Glad to see the gods are always there when we need them.

Reading your story, I think you have two options,

1.Move on from your past lover and eventually find someone else to be in a relationship with.

2.Advance, advance and advance until you reach a point where you can bring him back.

3.Do what you want, I am no one to give you options.

Username said:
Reading your story, I think you have two options,

1.Move on from your past lover and eventually find someone else to be in a relationship with.

2.Advance, advance and advance until you reach a point where you can bring him back.

3.Do what you want, I am no one to give you options.

Thank you!!

I have actually decided to do a freeing of the soul working by HPS Maxine: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

With my own added spice into the affirmation to make it sound more that I needed.
The first few days were the hardest. I felt like total sh*t in all honestly. My heart was aching, my head was racing, my energy was doing whatever.
Then the other days I started calming down, continuing and it seems to be going well now.

Like Sorath said: "There's no point in focusing on the past. What happened happened , and I must focus on the here and now."
And he is absolutely right.

This working is, fortunately, doing me more good than when I wasn't doing it.
It's better this way.
I need to focus on things happening right now and help as much as I can. No one will do things for me, only I can do things for myself. So yeah.....

Thanks!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL SORATH!

Elias Sebastian said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Elias Sebastian said:

I'm sorry but Julius Caesar deserved to die brutally stabbed. All the history books you come across on the Internet will tell you that the relationship between Caesar and the Jews was excellent. Besides, what's the problem? The Jews are considered "good" and Caesar is considered a hero.

P.s Ask yourself two questions about why in the history books Caesar is described as a "Dictator".

Currently the (((history books))) only serve for one thing: to use them as toilet paper after shitting.

NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you brother!!

I have only now noticed your reply.

I have tried to do what you said, but that energy and memory only turns to Roman Empire time for me. I can kinda see his face, but not really. It's really hard, yet I see other faces easier when I focus on my past lives.

Andras showed to me and spoke to me, as seen earlier in the post here.

My soulmate isn't among the living, soul wise. It deeply hurts me knowing this, like a deeper part of me is missing.

I'm going to prepare myself mentally and remove any former past life vows I hold with him, as told by HPS Maxine in the freeing of the soul working meditation on the satanisgod.org website.

It's hard dealing with these feelings, but it explains and answers a lot.
I now understand why I felt such a deeper connection and remembered so much from my Roman life, as this is where he died...

The part where our village was attacked, he protected until me and other people left for safety. He fought bravely, just as Andras said. But it was his last fight.

That's why in medieval ages, my past lives, I could no longer feel him...

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

I kind of felt that strongly when replying but I didnt want to say that like he was no longer around. I dont think what you were told is not true. You can find that type of connection with someone again it's not impossible just so you know.

I feel lucky though with the timing of these rtrs and fighting the enemy. Cause I would have been in the same boat you were in before too much longer if we didnt do this with my soulmate now shes fine.

slyscorpion said:
I kind of felt that strongly when replying but I didnt want to say that like he was no longer around. I dont think what you were told is not true. You can find that type of connection with someone again it's not impossible just so you know.

I feel lucky though with the timing of these rtrs and fighting the enemy. Cause I would have been in the same boat you were in before too much longer if we didnt do this with my soulmate now shes fine.

Yes, I understand that I can have the same spiritual connection with someone else, but I was talking about the kind of person my soulmate was.

I've heard that no two souls are the same, unless it is not true?
If it is however true, then this just further proves my point.

My point being that I will not meet the same kind of person like he was, but another one that is different, but our spiritual connection may be the same.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say?

Hail Satan

Wotanwarrior said:
Elias Sebastian said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Currently the (((history books))) only serve for one thing: to use them as toilet paper after shitting.

Why should history books lie about Jews? For the history books Jews are neutral and "good" people. I have already linked a site on Jos Italy where he talks about the excellent relationship between Caesar and the Jews. Caesar made sure to give them wealth and well-being wherever they wanted to be in the empire. The Gallic peoples were peaceful but Caesar and his men were monsters, they attacked them for no reason. The Jews enjoyed the wealth and well-being that Caesar gave them, which is why they saw them cry at the sjo funeral. They loved it.

P.s Do your research, you don't need to summon a Demon to find out.

Elias Sebastian said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Why should history books lie about Jews? For the history books Jews are neutral and "good" people. I have already linked a site on Jos Italy where he talks about the excellent relationship between Caesar and the Jews. Caesar made sure to give them wealth and well-being wherever they wanted to be in the empire. The Gallic peoples were peaceful but Caesar and his men were monsters, they attacked them for no reason. The Jews enjoyed the wealth and well-being that Caesar gave them, which is why they saw them cry at the sjo funeral. They loved it.

P.s Do your research, you don't need to summon a Demon to find out.

Can you guys PLEASE create a new post and discuss about such matters and leave my post alone????

Hail Satan!

P.s Do your research, you don't need to summon a Demon to find out.[/quote]

I see your responses in the Italian forum,that web writed by rabbis called shalom?
All you do is repeat over and over again the same thing as if you were a robot or you constantly make copypast in your texts.

PD: the doctor shekelstein would tell you something like that: hehehe good goy! believes in our version of history and don't question us, remembers also the six millions holohoax.

Anyone besides me who can tell him that Caesar was a dictator who worked for the Jews? I tried but she doesn't want to believe me.
Thank you :(

NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes, I understand that I can have the same spiritual connection with someone else, but I was talking about the kind of person my soulmate was.

My point being that I will not meet the same kind of person like he was, but another one that is different, but our spiritual connection may be the same.

Hail Satan

No two souls are the same however you can meet a very similar person to that. You can meet someone you can connect with just as nicely if not closer.

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Satan

No two souls are the same however you can meet a very similar person to that. You can meet someone you can connect with just as nicely if not closer.

Alright! I'm glad!! I'm doing freeing of the soul workings and they're making me feel more open and freer in a good way! :)

Hail Satan! Hail Sorath! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back