Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help..

imdvnyyy

hello brothers and sisters, i'm a transgender mtf.

i have a serious problem... i hate when others call me by my first name..

1) is biblical
2) is masculine
3) i hate it

it's a hard route... i feel like a girl, yes i don't need transition but sometimes i want to do it because, for example my mother can't understand this. i don't hate my male body/biological sex but i feel like a girl. so i put on makeup. i feel misunderstood.. so far it should be healthy right? i don't hate that i'm in a male body i repeat but.. society is so strange

i think that masculinity and femininity in this society is degenerated.

but apart from this, i'm more feminine.. but i'm so confused if it's mental disorder or other ... but i don't think about because maybe it's in my soul

i used Ansuz and Mannaz but it's the same result.. with the difference that if I use Runes i don't want to do transition

Goddess Aw said:

First off there is nothing wrong with a man indulging in feminine aspects and pleasures. Many men are comfortable just being men and embracing their feminine sides even going so far as to dress completely as a woman whilst still fully identifying as a man, this doesn't have much to do with actual physical gender at all really unless there is a drastic and unmistakable catering to this. If actual physical gender and full gender identity (after freeing your soul completely and really finding out what's going on at the centre of who you are) is still a large role in how you ultimately feel as a person, then you might, keyword might be what is called Twin-Souled.

We Twin-Souls are our own metaphysic in that our soul does not cater to the singular designated spectrums of the male soul or the female soul. I don't identify as transgender though and hate the word in every way, I just am as I am and at most of any label simply identify as male-intersex. I can never truly identify as either one specific gender on the soul level as it does not fit either puzzle but I am a bit more male than female and thus primarily male anyways, the specific composition is different for each Twin-Soul. Twin-Souls are a separate third thing something entirely it's own thing and it can vary greatly in different ways, so we're not all the same in how specifically we identify ourselves.

From what I understand on the soul level we are actually intersex technically speaking but one may not identify in this way, physically transitioning to completely become the opposite gender and rejecting the other gender is the wrong way of going about it for us and you will not be happy because you need both gender characteristics to physically match your true soul composition. Each Twin-Soul's composition though is different and unique to them, someone might prefer breasts and a penis for example, another might prefer no breasts and both a penis and vagina, heck it could even just be a full man with very small developed breasts in how one sees themself in their true ideal and desired form in mirroring to the soul, etc. You won't know your true soul composition though without great and drastic freeing of your soul as well as advancement and guidance from Satan and the gods.

I also strongly discourage surgery as it is enemy run and is extremely underdeveloped in regards to science. Many people who have undergone it regret it greatly but they never show these stories. It's slowly coming to light though more and more and some documentaries even have come out on the subject. There will come a time in Satanic freedom, a Satanic world and in Spiritual knowledge when Twin Souls will be able to physically become who we truly are in order to physically mirror our souls so that we can develop true peace with ourselves, but that time is not yet.

I don't know if you are actually Twin-Souled or are just a man with very strong feminine energies, this is up to you to find out, but you must first find out who you truly are and practice dedicated patience and devotion to doing so. A Twin-Soul is strongly the merging or likeness of the two aspects from what I understand and in total freeing and recognition of this cannot deny themselves of this catering. Of the three genders: Male, Female, Twin-Soul, a male can feel strongly feminine almost to a point of identifying as the other gender, same thing with a female, these can manifest as either a spiritual imbalance or who they actually are, you won't know unless you completely free yourself.

But a Twin-Soul is very strong in this nature as a solid foundation because it's our actual composition and upon freeing the soul and opening up to it we only realize this further. The proper merging of the male and female in the soul combines and creates something new and more powerful, this is what makes us our own metaphysic and why we are completely different from the male and female soul, a change of 'evolution' in and of itself if you will, like when you combine two chemicals or minerals and it creates something entirely different and unique than the two separate principles, something that is it's own separate thing with it's own unique properties.

We are naturally in tune to both gender aspects spiritually because of this and this can manifest in a variety of ways in our desires and what we like and enjoy. Regardless of being Twin-Soul or not, there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying in wearing dresses or doing your make-up or indulging in opposite-gender pleasures, these are all innocent joys and are part of one's present nature regardless, do not feel shame about it but do recognize the world we live in and be wary about public opinion when indulged in blatantly in public, not all are friendly.

Because Twin-Souls are naturally in combination with both gender aspects (so long as we learn to accept and embrace this fact to properly come into ourselves) we are naturally more enabled so-to-speak in our potential and abilities on the spiritual level, far more open to many things. This is because one of the goals of ultimate spiritual power and advancement of the self is in the combining of the male and female aspects, and we already cater to this nature to a good degree. What is needed is discipline over the self in remaining dedicated to our advancement and ensuring our total spiritual freedom from hangups in order to fully bring out our total potential.

Though surgery I discourage at this time in our world, you can legally change your name among other such matters of legal identity. But as I've said, you must be SURE you want to do even these things, you won't truly know what's happening unless you free, clean and unblock your soul and all your chakras, etc. As you advance, really work on freeing your soul. Feeling the way you are is not a mental disorder, it IS in the soul no matter what, and so long as it's not being caused by any debilitated chakras or hangups or what have you then it is part of who you actually are and this is your nature, no medication, 'therapy' or amount of spiritual working on your part is going to change that and that is how you will find out the accuracy of it. Regardless do not be ashamed or feel like this is something you have to fight or repress, and don't treat it like an illness or disease. Just advance on this spiritual path and work to free your soul and in time you will know what's what.

Satan has helped me to understand many things about myself in regards to being a Twin-Souled individual. How we are formed, I've deduced (but cannot guarantee) is because our soul is not eternal through lifetimes. The biological gender is grounded by the first real incarnation upon the physical plane, the physical plane is a binding force, what is tied to it, stays on it, this is why we repeat through lifetimes as the same biological gender... but our souls are not tethered themselves in this manner. When we die and our soul is no longer tied by the physical body, and because it's not eternal this means it is mutable, changeable, thus it can alter in composition via surrounding influences and energies in planets among other things through each reincarnation.

But again, the physical plane is binding, because our soul tied to a specific gender on first incarnation we will keep reincarnating as that bound gender, but over any drastic changes to our soul, our soul may no longer cater to this biological gender binding and suddenly the 'mirroring' of the two realms is off and incorrect, hence Twin-Souls feel the gender dysphoria in that their physical body is no longer appropriately mirroring the gender compositions of their soul, and this is why it feels like something is wrong or not quite right.

Many other aspects of our soul can be projected by other means of which are not bothered by the mirroring such as simply indulging in certain gender aspect activities like painting flowers for feminine or competitive sports for masculine, but biological gender is very specific because it was pre-bound and is the one thing that is most difficult to tolerate no matter what we enjoy or indulge in on the physical plane, thus it's really the only one thing that truly bothers a Twin-Soul.

The only way to truly alter this physical binding is to actually transform and transmute the biological and spiritual binding itself of the physical laws it caters to on the physical plane during a lifetime, in other words transformation, most likely with usage of biokinesis among spiritual means; guidance from Satan and the gods in such contexts regardless is pertinent in more ways than one and I am by no means qualified to make any judgements or suggestions and claims of 100% guaranteed understandings - the gods know us down to the smallest existential molecule and know what is best for our souls. The most important thing though is to never just gung ho into such things without truly finding out who you are in every aspect, 100% knowing yourself via advancement and total spiritual freedoms.

Our reincarnations are not 'natural', our souls remaining in the ways they do on the astral after death is also not 'natural', Satan and our gods keep us 'alive' and direct our reincarnations specifically in ways that enable us the best as is needed so that we can still have the opportunity to achieve godhood.

And this is why this happens from what I understand, and if you ask me, I cherish it as a blessing, whether intentional or not. I wish more people could understand and experience how truly blissful and beautiful it is when you can see things in this way and truly find the enchanting magnificence in the merging of the aspects. Regardless of how you truly identify yourself as in the positive and truthful light, whether you are male, female or twin-soul, you are who you are.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature," - Satan, The Al Jilwah

Goddess Aw said:

1) is biblical
2) is masculine
3) i hate it

it's a hard route... i feel like a girl, yes i don't need transition but sometimes i want to do it because, for example my mother can't understand this. i don't hate my male body/biological sex but i feel like a girl. so i put on makeup. i feel misunderstood.. so far it should be healthy right? i don't hate that i'm in a male body i repeat but.. society is so strange

but apart from this, i'm more feminine.. but i'm so confused if it's mental disorder or other ... but i don't think about because maybe it's in my soul

i used Ansuz and Mannaz but it's the same result.. with the difference that if I use Runes i don't want to do transition

Look the posts from this search from HPHC

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Gender+soul+&terms=all&author=HP.+Hoodedcobra666&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Overal there is nothing grong with a male who is more feminine, you are still a male it´s just jewed society
who preaches every male should be total maskuline etc(see posts search). But please don´t wear girl clothes, girl makeup etc.
You can be feminine without this.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Goddess Aw said:

First off there is nothing wrong with a man indulging in feminine aspects and pleasures. Many men are comfortable just being men and embracing their feminine sides even going so far as to dress completely as a woman whilst still fully identifying as a man, this doesn't have much to do with actual physical gender at all really unless there is a drastic and unmistakable catering to this. If actual physical gender and full gender identity (after freeing your soul completely and really finding out what's going on at the centre of who you are) is still a large role in how you ultimately feel as a person, then you might, keyword might be what is called Twin-Souled.

We Twin-Souls are our own metaphysic in that our soul does not cater to the singular designated spectrums of the male soul or the female soul. I don't identify as transgender though and hate the word in every way, I just am as I am and at most of any label simply identify as male-intersex. I can never truly identify as either one specific gender on the soul level as it does not fit either puzzle but I am a bit more male than female and thus primarily male anyways, the specific composition is different for each Twin-Soul. Twin-Souls are a separate third thing something entirely it's own thing and it can vary greatly in different ways, so we're not all the same in how specifically we identify ourselves.

From what I understand on the soul level we are actually intersex technically speaking but one may not identify in this way, physically transitioning to completely become the opposite gender and rejecting the other gender is the wrong way of going about it for us and you will not be happy because you need both gender characteristics to physically match your true soul composition. Each Twin-Soul's composition though is different and unique to them, someone might prefer breasts and a penis for example, another might prefer no breasts and both a penis and vagina, heck it could even just be a full man with very small developed breasts in how one sees themself in their true ideal and desired form in mirroring to the soul, etc. You won't know your true soul composition though without great and drastic freeing of your soul as well as advancement and guidance from Satan and the gods.

I also strongly discourage surgery as it is enemy run and is extremely underdeveloped in regards to science. Many people who have undergone it regret it greatly but they never show these stories. It's slowly coming to light though more and more and some documentaries even have come out on the subject. There will come a time in Satanic freedom, a Satanic world and in Spiritual knowledge when Twin Souls will be able to physically become who we truly are in order to physically mirror our souls so that we can develop true peace with ourselves, but that time is not yet.

I don't know if you are actually Twin-Souled or are just a man with very strong feminine energies, this is up to you to find out, but you must first find out who you truly are and practice dedicated patience and devotion to doing so. A Twin-Soul is strongly the merging or likeness of the two aspects from what I understand and in total freeing and recognition of this cannot deny themselves of this catering. Of the three genders: Male, Female, Twin-Soul, a male can feel strongly feminine almost to a point of identifying as the other gender, same thing with a female, these can manifest as either a spiritual imbalance or who they actually are, you won't know unless you completely free yourself.

But a Twin-Soul is very strong in this nature as a solid foundation because it's our actual composition and upon freeing the soul and opening up to it we only realize this further. The proper merging of the male and female in the soul combines and creates something new and more powerful, this is what makes us our own metaphysic and why we are completely different from the male and female soul, a change of 'evolution' in and of itself if you will, like when you combine two chemicals or minerals and it creates something entirely different and unique than the two separate principles, something that is it's own separate thing with it's own unique properties.

We are naturally in tune to both gender aspects spiritually because of this and this can manifest in a variety of ways in our desires and what we like and enjoy. Regardless of being Twin-Soul or not, there is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying in wearing dresses or doing your make-up or indulging in opposite-gender pleasures, these are all innocent joys and are part of one's present nature regardless, do not feel shame about it but do recognize the world we live in and be wary about public opinion when indulged in blatantly in public, not all are friendly.

Because Twin-Souls are naturally in combination with both gender aspects (so long as we learn to accept and embrace this fact to properly come into ourselves) we are naturally more enabled so-to-speak in our potential and abilities on the spiritual level, far more open to many things. This is because one of the goals of ultimate spiritual power and advancement of the self is in the combining of the male and female aspects, and we already cater to this nature to a good degree. What is needed is discipline over the self in remaining dedicated to our advancement and ensuring our total spiritual freedom from hangups in order to fully bring out our total potential.

Though surgery I discourage at this time in our world, you can legally change your name among other such matters of legal identity. But as I've said, you must be SURE you want to do even these things, you won't truly know what's happening unless you free, clean and unblock your soul and all your chakras, etc. As you advance, really work on freeing your soul. Feeling the way you are is not a mental disorder, it IS in the soul no matter what, and so long as it's not being caused by any debilitated chakras or hangups or what have you then it is part of who you actually are and this is your nature, no medication, 'therapy' or amount of spiritual working on your part is going to change that and that is how you will find out the accuracy of it. Regardless do not be ashamed or feel like this is something you have to fight or repress, and don't treat it like an illness or disease. Just advance on this spiritual path and work to free your soul and in time you will know what's what.

Satan has helped me to understand many things about myself in regards to being a Twin-Souled individual. How we are formed, I've deduced (but cannot guarantee) is because our soul is not eternal through lifetimes. The biological gender is grounded by the first real incarnation upon the physical plane, the physical plane is a binding force, what is tied to it, stays on it, this is why we repeat through lifetimes as the same biological gender... but our souls are not tethered themselves in this manner. When we die and our soul is no longer tied by the physical body, and because it's not eternal this means it is mutable, changeable, thus it can alter in composition via surrounding influences and energies in planets among other things through each reincarnation.

But again, the physical plane is binding, because our soul tied to a specific gender on first incarnation we will keep reincarnating as that bound gender, but over any drastic changes to our soul, our soul may no longer cater to this biological gender binding and suddenly the 'mirroring' of the two realms is off and incorrect, hence Twin-Souls feel the gender dysphoria in that their physical body is no longer appropriately mirroring the gender compositions of their soul, and this is why it feels like something is wrong or not quite right.

Many other aspects of our soul can be projected by other means of which are not bothered by the mirroring such as simply indulging in certain gender aspect activities like painting flowers for feminine or competitive sports for masculine, but biological gender is very specific because it was pre-bound and is the one thing that is most difficult to tolerate no matter what we enjoy or indulge in on the physical plane, thus it's really the only one thing that truly bothers a Twin-Soul.

The only way to truly alter this physical binding is to actually transform and transmute the biological and spiritual binding itself of the physical laws it caters to on the physical plane during a lifetime, in other words transformation, most likely with usage of biokinesis among spiritual means; guidance from Satan and the gods in such contexts regardless is pertinent in more ways than one and I am by no means qualified to make any judgements or suggestions and claims of 100% guaranteed understandings - the gods know us down to the smallest existential molecule and know what is best for our souls. The most important thing though is to never just gung ho into such things without truly finding out who you are in every aspect, 100% knowing yourself via advancement and total spiritual freedoms.

Our reincarnations are not 'natural', our souls remaining in the ways they do on the astral after death is also not 'natural', Satan and our gods keep us 'alive' and direct our reincarnations specifically in ways that enable us the best as is needed so that we can still have the opportunity to achieve godhood.

And this is why this happens from what I understand, and if you ask me, I cherish it as a blessing, whether intentional or not. I wish more people could understand and experience how truly blissful and beautiful it is when you can see things in this way and truly find the enchanting magnificence in the merging of the aspects. Regardless of how you truly identify yourself as in the positive and truthful light, whether you are male, female or twin-soul, you are who you are.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature," - Satan, The Al Jilwah

Thank you.. i'm so confused sometimes... there are moments where i feel neither male or female, just myself. Infact what I want to do is just to express myself... male or female is just a biological sex for me.. what really matters is our soul expression... it's too ugly that the family treats you based on the biological sex you are... "u're a man do this" and something like this... i have feminine energy and I express it with the feminine voice or clothes (I learned it because I sing).

but i don't consider myself boy or girl.. just myself.. but when people call me "he" i feel bad... "she" not.. but.. I feel like i'm neither male or female.. I appreciate my body but how I've said I hate body hair, just it

i don't hate myself.. i just have to know more about gender..

i tried doing meditation but it's the same result. i meditate everyday: aop, ac, chakra cleaning and boost beyond RTR

i feel more feminine than ever since I started to meditate and became Satanist(1 year ago). I always had feminine energy..

even when i do affirmations (in italian I use the pronoun "a", it's natural to me)

but yes, I have to do a work with Ansuz (?) or something else?

GG Allin said:
Goddess Aw said:

1) is biblical
2) is masculine
3) i hate it

Look the posts from this search from HPHC

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Gender+soul+&terms=all&author=HP.+Hoodedcobra666&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Overal there is nothing grong with a male who is more feminine, you are still a male it´s just jewed society
who preaches every male should be total maskuline etc(see posts search). But please don´t wear girl clothes, girl makeup etc.
You can be feminine without this.

no for me it's not a problem to be biologically male. i put on makeup but I don't need to use feminine clothes. for me it's not necessary. i wear unisex clothes like metal band t shirt Large and something like this.. I use foundation so my
face is better in this way (and sometimes lipstick). but for me is not a problem to be myself. i just hate my name and the way they see a biological male (i repeat, i don't define myself in a precise gender when I'm calm, just for what I am but with more feminine energy..)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Goddess Aw said:
The soul is very much bound to the physical plane because of the samkaras that attach itself to the soul through the physical body. The Samkaras develop by attachment of the actions produced by a person's gunas(his natural disposition from the elements) gained through prakriti(nature of the universe itself) with the atman which is your soul. This is how karma develops and the samsaric cycle of reincarnation is maintained. The mutable aspects of ones personality comes from the gunas that are being expressed through the physical body,not directly from the soul. The samkaras can only be cleansed of being subject to the outside universe and become independent in it's own essence without a need for a reference through the fire of the kundalini which frees you from the bindings on your soul that prevent it from becoming totally independent and powerful. And grounding the soul permanently in a body that has been cleansed of the impure Gunas through the Magnum Opus is called the great work or immortality. I don't remember where but Mageson talked about this somewhere although he might not have said it the same way I'm saying it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back