Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Turkey Forums Are Now Official [Updated 12 August 2020]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Comrades,

As everyone knows, one of our powerful communities has been Turkey for a long time. Translators there and people involved have done a wonderful job in spreading the message to their own kin, for years now. Therefore, it is now, all things considered, the time where our Turkish SS do actually come under the same roof, free from oppression from corrupt jewish governments, with the ability to assemble online and converse about anything pertaining to their lives as Satanists.

To that end, and given the situation of oppression in Turkey [this comes with radical Islam], it would be a good idea for Turkish members that live in Turkey, to take some precautions such as a proxy or a VPN to connect to the internet, or simply use TOR. The forums have been made open to TOR users worldwide, as some of our readership and members come from places of discrimination, violence, and other proofs of the "Love" the Abrahamic Jewish religions are all about.

Turkey as a country in the modern world has taken a reverse turn in regards to what Turkey was before, like anyone else- what we call today as a State by this name, was in the past, filled with booming Pagan communities, people that worshiped the Gods for centuries and centuries. Tengrism, one of the few examples that has been accredited to Turkey, shows clearly that Turks followed a general line of an Indo-European character, which defined all their religious beliefs.

All the races of Turkey had in one form or another, the very same mythological symbology like all Gentiles did, which was centered around the Serpentine Kundalini power, and which of course, people practiced for centuries. A lot of history about this ends in the 10th century where the enemy made major advances in the region, but existing evidence is enough in itself. In Native Turkic myth one who knows what the secret meanings mean, does understand, that Turks followed the same Indo-European tradition [Serpent based and Godhead based], especially so in the metaphysical sense.

Until of course, jewish infiltration took place, and the local and regional religions were turned progressively into a violent form of Judaism, which is rebranded as "Islam" so the "Goyim cannot know". Some of the most potent and toxic versions of enemy poison, were cast on the Turkish people through Zoroastrianism. Rabbis go into detail on how they infected the civilizations of the Near East, such as Turkey, and they have stayed there doing business for centuries, on the back of Gentiles as per usual.

Islam, with it's advent, destroyed so mercilessly the great majority of spiritual knowledge, that Turks are no exception in this regard like anyone else, have now tidbits left compared to what was present before in region. Many cults from all over the Pagan world, have passed through, or have had relationships with Turkey, from Mithraism, all the way to the native Persian Paganism. On top of this, the enemy with their "Islamist" agenda, does not allow Turkish people and scientists and/or educated people to even do anything remotely active to find about their past, such as let's say, archeological digging or inquiry.

Iran is in a similar situation in that regard, where Iraq and Iran were both bombed until nothing remained. Egypt, which unironically is one of the most major places for archeological Pagan knowledge, also is succumbing under the poison of Islam, to where the Government either disallows excavations, or outright destroys or blocks findings that could topple the disease of Islam. Islam, is based on the hebrew letters, and is blotted out with the Final RTR. There are billions of people living their lives in needless oppression of the lowest kind that did not exist in this level before in history. The enemy wants Islam to persist at all costs, for it's Nation destroying power is very effective.

Turkey is rife with anti-semitism and also historically this is the case, as the enemy has been very active in Turkey and specifically in Instanbul for centuries, motivating ceaseless and pointless cultural and material warfare, trying to keep local leaders from advancing and using next leaders who have been jews to backtrack every attempt of the country to advance, and generally putting the blame on the Turkish people as a whole.

For those that may not know, Turks were majorly allied with the Axis in WW2, and in specific, Hitler's Germany, and even the SS took honorary Turks as members. This was in these cases a situation that had to do with Race, and not "Islam" as erroneously stated by historians. Turks were [they are millions and a very large landmass], of many Gentile sub races of the region, and on the shores, many can be predominantly White, Persian, while in some cases Mongolian.

The relationship of friendship between Germany and Turkey has persisted to this day, although, Jewish International councils of reptilians are now using this relationship as part of their general agenda of race mixing and subversion of the region.

Nowadays, Turkey has been used meticulously by the enemy to become a center and a hub for Islamism, which is the vision that all "Islamic Countries" should unite, with the general goal of Jihad in mind [this is seldom said, but this is what this is about]. Political incompetence of jews, pushes into this direciton, as to keep the populace from progressing, and because the jews have Islam as a second ace in the sleeve for when Christianity is going to fail in the West [which the last failure of, brought worldwide awakening].

We always knew the enemy's agenda, and how they turn countries, people, and everything they can, from light, straight into the bottomless dark pit of ignorance, violence and death.

Yesterday and today, the enemy has had one of their darkest and grimmest days, the 9th of AV, where the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and Jews. Indeed that is a day of celebration for everyone, and so it should remain, as a symbolic war against the toxicity and damnation the jewish race has been spreading on humanity, and a historic reaction against this.

With a lot of happiness and celebration, we announce that from now on, officially, the Joy of Satan Turkish forums will be active. These will be moderated by * selected individuals of proper morals that have only wish in mind, to advance Satanism and to take care of other Satanists. In any event that any form of authority is abused contrary to that end, moderators are simply going to change to more transparent people who exercise power promptly. This is for the wellbeing of the members.

As always, care to personal security is advised, since, the enemy may not sit idle when it comes to specific people assembling. Remember, this is online, and to not put your personal information to risk, especially in countries where the "Vibrant tolerance" [which can get someone killed over this] of the enemy has manifested itself too far.

May the Gods bless this endeavor to free the Turkic people and see to that we all advance together in the path that they have set, setting the world free from enemy chains, and may we banish ignorance permanently in our collective efforts.

Let us all give them our most positive wishes, and warmest welcome. May we always succeed in manifesting Satan's Holy Endeavors.

The Link to the Website is here, which most Turkish Members already know:

https://spirituelsatanizm.org/

Link to the Forums [These will be fully open]:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=29

Below will be the principles and rules of the JoS Turkey Forum:

Bu forum Şeytan'la ve Demon'larıyla bir ilişki kurmak ve ciddi bir şekilde Spiritüel Satanizm, Demon'lar, Satanik Cadılık, Maji ve daha fazlası hakkında konuşmak isteyen, Türkçe konuşan kişiler içindir. Şeytan'ı ve Onun Demon'larını gerçek varlıklar olarak tanıyoruz, ve Onlarla iletişim kurup gelişimimiz için çalışıyoruz. Şeytan, İnsanlığın Yaratıcısıdır. Felsefi bir Satanist'seniz veya inancınız başka şekildeyse, inançlarınızı burada empoze etmeye çalışmayın.

Şeytan'ın düşmanlarına (Yahudiler, Hristiyanlar, Müslümanlar, vesaire) sempatizanlıkta veya destekte bulunanlar yasaklanacaktır.

Şeytan'a ve/veya Onun Demon'larına karşı hakaret ve küfürlere tolerans gösterilmeyecektir.

Şeytan'ın ve Onun Demon'larının kötü olduğuna inanıyorsanız burası sizin için değil, başka bir yer bulun.

Satanizm'den uzak, Yeni Çağ inançlarını ve benzeri şeyleri burada empoze etmeye çalışmayın.

Joy of Satan'a saldıran kişileri, grupları veya organizasyonları tanıtıp desteklemeye çalışmayın. Mesajlarınız silinir ve yasaklanırsınız.

Burada bizim düşünce biçimimizle ALAKASI OLMAYAN kanlı kurbanlar verme ve yasadışı eylemler gibi şeylerle uğraşmıyoruz. Yasalara saygılıyız. Yasadışı herhangi bir şey destekleyen herhangi biri yasaklanacaktır.

Nazik olun. Her şeyden önce eğitim ve saygı.

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org / https://spirituelsatanizm.org/

Finally, been waiting for this for some time. Thank you all for this opportunity. Not having a forum on Turkey was a major problem for us.

This is the best news!! I'm really happy for this!!

The jews won't ever be able to stop us again!!!

We will prevail!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Happy for our Turkish brothers. May your community be great!
Hail Satan!

The dawn of a new era is here. And we shall walk to its inception together. Thank you everyone for the warm introduction, already and in advance. Let's have a great, Joyful time improving ourselves and saving our planet!

Şeytani davamızın en şanlı sahnelerinden, köklerimize dönmemiz hem sevindirici hem zaferin habercisi! Şeytan BabaŞera ve tüm Tanrılarımıza esenlikler olsun, Şeref ve Güç Ebediyen Şeytan'a ve Demon'lara Atfolsun!

I'm glad with this news and I hope there will be a profitable following for your people of Turkish, do your best to spread the truth in your people, because the situation is truly horrible, I follow the Syrian war and the behaviors of the colluded Turks are crazy abominable, what they have done against the Syrian people is one of the worst things I have seen as current events, a clear demonstration of Jewish seizure of power, and not only Syria but recently also in Libya, I hope that the Turkish ones sold to enemy will be punished in an exemplary manner. Free Turkey from this Jewish cancer!
I leave you a small piece of advice for you Turkish SS members, with the experience I have as a member of the Italian community, when there will be problems or misunderstandings among you, stop for a moment and evaluate whether the "action" is in the collective interest or individual, so in this way you will understand how to proceed, all through hps, not in public here, this to avoid the indecorous show.
May Satan bless you all SS Turkish for work for your people!

it is incredible that the true word of satan spreads throughout the world, sooner or later the world will return with the true gods, SAVE SATAN BROTHERS !!!

I once had a flight layover at Istanbul Airport.

Didn't leave the airport but saw great huge mosques like all over the place. Which I found alarming.

I trust the people of Turkey can start breaking away from slavish religions and become free.

I imagine Turkey has the potential to be a paradise with its great hot and sunny climate.

Asking people what Turkey is like I hear that they treat each other very well.

So they're half way there, they just need to break free.

You seriously want to tell us that an islamic country gets an own forum but no one for germans. Thanks....

I checked the stats for ancient forums the other day. Over 50% of the new users were from turkey. They need (((Erdogan))) gone.

It was actually a good friend from Turkey who recommended meditations from JoS to me almost 9 months ago. There were a few hiccups along the way, but despite that it has improved my life in so many ways I never thought possible. He's helped so many others find Satan as well.
I'm happy to hear my Turkish friends are getting their own forum as well now. I'm sure it'll help to spark more conversation, which over time will build up a whole archive of valuable information.

Harika olmuş, çok sevindim Türkiye içinde bir alt forum açılmasına. :)

I had no idea they were this powerful community.

Congratulations Turkey. Best wishes from me! : D

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I checked the stats for ancient forums the other day. Over 50% of the new users were from turkey. They need (((Erdogan))) gone.

Erdogan has been extremely reckless and rather abusive to all of the Turkish natives except of a very little select class of jews and his own Islamists which own unimaginable wealth and do all sorts of weird enterprises that are not really worthwhile or improve the life of Turkish people in anyway.

Jews have for centuries had a stranglehold of Turkey since the times of the Byzantine empire and henceforth, where they had a major hand in every financial activity of the region. They also did destroy Turkish, Greek and many other rich people who lived there in order to maintain total control.

Erdogan's recent move on the Hagia Sophia which was a shared xian, muslim and general kike temple, was based on a political move because Erdogan wants to make Turkey the bastion and center of Islam in the Middle East, for reasons that have to do with soft geopolitical jihad. Endless people in Turkey feel oppressed, especially the educated people, all the way to the normal people as well.

As time went jews radicalized Turkey and they attempted to backtrack it into the neolithic side of affairs and radicalize it sort of how they do in the whole of the Middle East with the ISIL and the rest of the terror organizations. Better leaders of Turkey tried to move away from radicalization, because they knew this was not a positive ground to build a Nation upon, because it will collapse.

As such, hundreds of thousands of Turks seek to migrate yearly, many of whom go to Germany. Erdogan also has been playing on numerous other things which indeed do not benefit his people at all, creating bad rep, causing bastardization influx, and trying to use Islam as cover for incompetent political skills.

He also causes unrest in Libya and in Syria without any real reason to do so, which has damning effects for everyone involved, other than the general plan of Jews to create more migrants and more deserted lands in the Middle East, where people have to be forced due to a terrible existence, to change countries.

TeonX said:
You seriously want to tell us that an islamic country gets an own forum but no one for germans. Thanks....

Dont make the mistake of comparing Turkic SS to mud-slime dogs please

How do I see them?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Erdogan has been extremely reckless and rather abusive to all of the Turkish natives except of a very little select class of jews and his own Islamists which own unimaginable wealth and do all sorts of weird enterprises that are not really worthwhile or improve the life of Turkish people in anyway.

Jews have for centuries had a stranglehold of Turkey since the times of the Byzantine empire and henceforth, where they had a major hand in every financial activity of the region. They also did destroy Turkish, Greek and many other rich people who lived there in order to maintain total control.

Erdogan's recent move on the Hagia Sophia which was a shared xian, muslim and general kike temple, was based on a political move because Erdogan wants to make Turkey the bastion and center of Islam in the Middle East, for reasons that have to do with soft geopolitical jihad. Endless people in Turkey feel oppressed, especially the educated people, all the way to the normal people as well.

As time went jews radicalized Turkey and they attempted to backtrack it into the neolithic side of affairs and radicalize it sort of how they do in the whole of the Middle East with the ISIL and the rest of the terror organizations. Better leaders of Turkey tried to move away from radicalization, because they knew this was not a positive ground to build a Nation upon, because it will collapse.

As such, hundreds of thousands of Turks seek to migrate yearly, many of whom go to Germany. Erdogan also has been playing on numerous other things which indeed do not benefit his people at all, creating bad rep, causing bastardization influx, and trying to use Islam as cover for incompetent political skills.

He also causes unrest in Libya and in Syria without any real reason to do so, which has damning effects for everyone involved, other than the general plan of Jews to create more migrants and more deserted lands in the Middle East, where people have to be forced due to a terrible existence, to change countries.
If I remember correctly, the Byzantine was created by the jewish infiltration and corruption of Rome. And it was used to spread xianism. It's disgusting how jews try to pass xianism and islam as culture, when in reality they are nothing more than communist parties of slavery.

Commander, I'd like you to write something about the history of Rome. In the history corrupted and rewritten by the jews, Nero is described as a madman who burned Rome. Nero instead accuses the xians of burning Rome. Knowing how things stand, I think it was the jews who burned Rome using the xians to spread xianism and take control. Obviously, Nero has been blamed and is described as a madman.

And today you have the Vatican's malignant neoplasia inside Rome.

Çok güzel bir haber artık Türk halkı uyanıyor battığı yahudi bataklığından yavaş yavaş çıkıyor.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If I remember correctly, the Byzantine was created by the jewish infiltration and corruption of Rome. And it was used to spread xianism. It's disgusting how jews try to pass xianism and islam as culture, when in reality they are nothing more than communist parties of slavery.

Commander, I'd like you to write something about the history of Rome. In the history corrupted and rewritten by the jews, Nero is described as a madman who burned Rome. Nero instead accuses the xians of burning Rome. Knowing how things stand, I think it was the jews who burned Rome using the xians to spread xianism and take control. Obviously, Nero has been blamed and is described as a madman.

What I don't understand is how Pagans converted to Christianity so easily. A lot of people during the end of Rome were arian christians.

TopoftheAbyss said:
How do I see them?

I forgot it’s called analytics. I don’t know if you are on mobile but it is better to view this on a computer.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/ancient-forums.com/#overview

It tells you everything, how many people are visiting, how long they are staying, and from where.

It also says how they found the site, so if it was from a link, it also says what site that link came from. Most were from YouTube. Interesting stuff.

Master said:

That's like the quote Hitler put out: It was not Nero who burned down Rome it was the judeo-bolshevik christians. It was not the people of France that murdered the aristocracy it was the jacobinites. And it was the communist who burned down the Reichstag in '32.

Technically speaking the quote is kinda like a simple to intermediate level understanding because it's not fully complete without the historical backing. For example when Hitler mentions jacobins(kinda like the communism occurring as of the time of these posts over by BLM/Antifa Chaz/Chop) well Hitler should have also mentioned about 500,000 French civilians died in the so-called jacobin republic. Although considering the re-writing and alteration of history more might have died it kinda begs the question what about other European nations who were trying to be thumbed under the zog/jog jacobins.

Also technically speaking read this sermon on the original Armenian massacre. While your statements are correct lots of xtianism with Byzantine particularly the orthodox and also Eastern so-called religions pislamification. Don't forget the major player Sabbatai/Zabbatai Zevi/Zhivi a Lurian Kabalist adept. Even Frank Jacobs(Jacobinites later on) states he is the reincarnation of Zevi, if it weren't for all the occult information we have on jews I would have chalked it up to tall tales but I would not be shocked if Jacobs peered or maybe was lied to by his alien cohorts.

The Jewish World Order The Jews Are Using Occult Power:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=176&p=649

Dude we got bald bull from punchout now!? those kikes are gonna get fucked silly lol.

Master said:
Nero is described as a madman who burned Rome. Nero instead accuses the xians of burning Rome. Knowing how things stand, I think it was the jews who burned Rome using the xians to spread xianism and take control. Obviously, Nero has been blamed and is described as a madman.

Absolutely! He wasn't even in Rome when Jews burned it to the ground. Nero, Caligula and any other Roman rulers that described as madman were instead the most anti-Jews. History is written by Christian perspective so it's natural. The last Pagan emperor was Julian. He tried to revive the old gods when Christianity was officially declared as religion in the Roman Empire. That's why jewish historians call him "Apostate".

I see quite a bit of discussion has gone on about us. I am overjoyed that generally, we had a warm reception. Thank you all again for this. We shall return the same warmth a hundredfold... To Father's enemies.

Indeed, the situation in Turkey looks quite bad as things stand like High Priest Cobra and a few others have said. But do not be alarmed, since the new generation that's being brought up is much wiser to Islam and its related ilk. Everybody but a very local minority is finally coming to hate Erdoğan and the disgusting depths of ruin he has driven us to. And there is a growing audience for Satanism in Turkey. Turkey has over 90,000 mosques (I know, it's an unfathomably terrible thing). Our people have a tendency to embrace religious things as deeply as they can while ironically trying not to lose their humanity as REAL Islam demands. I think with the proper fine-tuning and spiritual intervention, this trait of ours will be harnessed to great effect for our great cause. Why not bring those 90 thousand excrement temples down and instead, build many thousands of real temples in their place? The enemy has done that to us, and now the age is upon us for things to come full circle.

The Age of Satan is here, and your Turkish brethren will play as large a role as the Gods want us to. I look forward to our forums opening up for posting soon, so we can move the bulk of our activity over here. I think the brother/sister who saw many new forum registrations from Turkey will be seeing that for a little bit longer yet!

TopoftheAbyss said:
What I don't understand is how Pagans converted to Christianity so easily. A lot of people during the end of Rome were arian christians.
Christianity's followers are only to a small part intentional converts. The vast majority were forcefully "converted" through war and bloodshed, and under threat of death. Most people would never join that garbage, but all of those people got killed off eventually over time with the xian crusades. What's left is the weak sheeple who accepted a conversion or even willingly converted without a threat.

By then creating environments of strong social pressure on people to "join the cult", they caused the now common phenomenon of forcing ones little babies into that trash from birth, firmly trapping many of them in xianity so they have little chance to ever escape it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Xianism is no different from islam, look at the inquisition. What needed to be done was the removal of knowledge and those who knew. I once asked myself, but how are Jewish lies standing? Jews use violence and ignorance. There's nothing worse than ignorance. If you know you will fight, if you don't know you are lost. It makes the difference between light and dark. You are wondering, how did the Jews turn humanity from Homo Sapiensis into Homo Judaicus. With a set of things of course. The inquisition lasted for many generations until the new generations were completely ignorant and deluded. But how did they succeed in all this? The answer is spiritual warfare. Without the spiritual power, they would not even have succeeded in infiltrating, let alone rise to power and enslave everyone. I know what you mean, most if not all of the first and true pagans knew the truth and were connected with the Gods. Ancient libraries are proof. The point is that the Jews and their superiors won spiritually and then inevitably also physically. The conscious generations resisted and did everything they could but were powerless towards the enemies and consequently they were cursed and destroyed. Subsequent generations were and are still unaware and therefore defenseless as animals and by force the enemy calls them cattle.
150px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg

Livestock is the set of domestic animals that produce food, textile fibers or are used for work. This includes, for example, pigs, cattle, sheep, horses and poultry. The type of cattle chosen depends on various factors, namely the climate, the demand from consumers, the type of soil, local traditions and native animals of the place. It is generally raised for food or for profit. Animal breeding is an important part of modern agriculture. It is used by many companies because the transition from farmer to breeder perfectly combines the two trades.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back