Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Europe is Not Allowed to Defend its Borders

Syd Silver

Ursula Von der Leyen accused of siding with Greece on migrant shooting at Turkish border

"The European Commission does not challenge Greece's claims that it had nothing to do with the shooting of migrants at the Turkish border four months ago, its president Ursula von der Leyen indicated on Thursday.

Writing in a letter to several MEPs, von der Leyen said the Commission has been in close contact with Greek authorities, who "firmly maintained that no such incident was caused by actions of the Greek forces."

During the incident in March, one migrant was killed and five others injured while trying to enter the EU at the border between Turkey and Greece. Reporters and researchers have since found evidence that the fatal bullet was shot from a Greek firearm.

But von der Leyen said that Frontex, the EU's border agency, "did not receive any serious incident report that would substantiate the allegations in this regard," while personnel deployed by Frontex had "not witnessed the use of live ammunition by the Greek law enforcement authorities."

Tineke Strik, a Dutch MEP with the European Free Alliance, who published the letter on Twitter, denounced von der Leyen's explanation as unsatisfactory.

"President von der Leyen ... simply takes the denial by the Greek government as truth, despite clear evidence that asylum seekers were killed," Strik said, adding: "The Commission shouldn't defend governments, but hold those responsible accountable."

Amnesty International said in early April that more than one migrant had been shot and killed while attempting to cross into Greece from Turkey.

The European Council on Refugees and Exiles, an alliance of NGOs, also condemned von der Leyen's reaction."

https://www.politico.eu/article/von-der-leyen-accused-of-siding-with-greece-on-migrant-shooting-at-turkish-border/

Very interesting ... only one migrant invader was shot and all the Jewish NGOs made a crisis out of it, and attacked the EU leadership (since president of EU is not jew-Junker anymore the jews are a bit sad)

But when invading migrants rape, kill, looter, carry out terrorist attacks and so on ... !! Jewish NGOs ... silence and applause

In short terms... hey goym How dare you to shoot invading migrants?!!,How dare you to defend your borders?!! So what if invading migrants come and destroy everything, rape, kill, looter, and so on ...,you have to let them in, and let them do their job, because that's why we send them to Europe

Anyone that illegally crosses the border should be fired upon.

People got mad last year when trump sent the military to the border, when that’s the whole point of a standing army, to secure the border.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

People got mad last year when trump sent the military to the border, when that’s the whole point of a standing army, to secure the border.

Do you think Hitler would make such a decision? Do you think Satan would agree with killing Gentiles just because they cross the border illegally? Have you asked yourself maybe if jews were put in their place there wouldn't be such a problem in the first place?
You do realize that the immigration problem is nothing but a jewish problem, don't you? You get rid of the jews, you get rid of 99.99% of the problems on this planet.

Such problems don't require such extreme solutions, other Gentiles aren't our enemies, no matter how corrupted they are, those who don't possess a serious threat will not be treated as such. Most of the rapefugees are simply Gentiles seeking a better life, whether you like it or not. You don't cure an illness by treating the symptoms, all of immigrants will stop immigrating when jews stop ruining their countries and literally taxi-ing them over to our countries.

That being said, of course criminals must be treated like criminals and their punishment should vary depending on their crime, if it weren't for jews controlling our countries our governments would simply punish all criminals, close the borders and send back those who crossed it illegally.

Your view of the world is evidentially very naive and xian even, what's happening to our countries is nothing but jews acting their well formed plan, what happened in Libya and Syria was jews getting rid of threats posed on them (both countries are very anti-pissrael) and opening two pathways for rapefugees to reach Europe, and then they're is also (((Erdogan))) who's acting the jewish plan on the behalf of pissrael, and there's also jews robbing off the southern European countries to render them defenseless against (((planned))) invasion which consequently left the rest of Europe defenseless as well.

Make no mistake, everything bad happening around the world is because of the jews and none of it is happening randomly, everything is planned very well and very carefully. jews also, and thanks to their thoughtform, always hit two birds in one stone, I would even argue they hit 10 birds in one stone, the Syrian and Libyan example is a perfect example for this and I highly recommend every SS to research the subject very very intensively, as it's the perfect example that's still happening as we speak.

You seriously need to stop raging around the forum and educate yourself more. Your actions have consequences and none of them is positive, that I can assure you. Throwing tantrums around the forum is doing our enemies a big favor. Know very well that there are rabbis right now rubbing their hands and smirking while reading your comments.

Coraxo said:

Do you think Hitler would make such a decision? Do you think Satan would agree with killing Gentiles just because they cross the border illegally? Have you asked yourself maybe if jews were put in their place there wouldn't be such a problem in the first place?
You do realize that the immigration problem is nothing but a jewish problem, don't you? You get rid of the jews, you get rid of 99.99% of the problems on this planet.

Such problems don't require such extreme solutions, other Gentiles aren't our enemies, no matter how corrupted they are, those who don't possess a serious threat will not be treated as such. Most of the rapefugees are simply Gentiles seeking a better life, whether you like it or not. You don't cure an illness by treating the symptoms, all of immigrants will stop immigrating when jews stop ruining their countries and literally taxi-ing them over to our countries.

That being said, of course criminals must be treated like criminals and their punishment should vary depending on their crime, if it weren't for jews controlling our countries our governments would simply punish all criminals, close the borders and send back those who crossed it illegally.

Your view of the world is evidentially very naive and xian even, what's happening to our countries is nothing but jews acting their well formed plan, what happened in Libya and Syria was jews getting rid of threats posed on them (both countries are very anti-pissrael) and opening two pathways for rapefugees to reach Europe, and then they're is also (((Erdogan))) who's acting the jewish plan on the behalf of pissrael, and there's also jews robbing off the southern European countries to render them defenseless against (((planned))) invasion which consequently left the rest of Europe defenseless as well.

Make no mistake, everything bad happening around the world is because of the jews and none of it is happening randomly, everything is planned very well and very carefully. jews also, and thanks to their thoughtform, always hit two birds in one stone, I would even argue they hit 10 birds in one stone, the Syrian and Libyan example is a perfect example for this and I highly recommend every SS to research the subject very very intensively, as it's the perfect example that's still happening as we speak.

You seriously need to stop raging around the forum and educate yourself more. Your actions have consequences and none of them is positive, that I can assure you. Throwing tantrums around the forum is doing our enemies a big favor. Know very well that there are rabbis right now rubbing their hands and smirking while reading your comments.

I have have seen your point argued before by someone else here but it is not a good one.

Just because someone is gentile that doesn’t mean we have to be their friend. THAT is the Christian thinking, saying we are the same gentiles and should be treated as such. This would be self defense not me saying let’s blow up Mexico because they are brown gentiles

When there are a bunch of military aged men entering into a foreign nation that is called an INVASION and should be treated as such.

It really doesn’t matter to me why they are coming here, you say refugees but those crossing are mostly men and not women and children.

They come into our home and say how much it sucks, and how evil we are and that we should be killed. I could not imagine going to a non White nation and doing the same thing.

So since you have white savior complex why don’t they stay in your residence and take your resources, because this is what’s happening on a societal scale.

I am not raging on the forum, this is expelling any and all self hatred and self sabotaging ideas from our race.

I believe it was Klassen that stated something like this:

Whats good for the white race is the ultimate virtue, what is bad for the white race is the ultimate sin.

That’s how I’m looking at these issues, like it or not I don’t care. I have made it very clear it doesn’t matter to me if people don’t like me, we are still family.

You say Rabbis are laughing at me but those laughs are in vain when I am ripping their shitty reptile soul apart with the RTR.

I have have seen your point argued before by someone else here but it is not a good one.

The problem is, you haven't even seen my argument nor have you addressed any of my concerns. Instead, you conveniently ignored it just like you conveniently ignored many comments of others on the forums, including HPs.

Just because someone is gentile that doesn’t mean we have to be their friend. THAT is the Christian thinking, saying we are the same gentiles and should be treated as such. This would be self defense not me saying let’s blow up Mexico because they are brown gentiles

No one here argued about being friends with everybody nor have I ever said "we are the same gentiles and should be treated with such" and I don't understand where you got that from, my whole argument is that Gentiles are not our enemies.

When there are a bunch of military aged men entering into a foreign nation that is called an INVASION and should be treated as such.

It really doesn’t matter to me why they are coming here, you say refugees but those crossing are mostly men and not women and children.

They come into our home and say how much it sucks, and how evil we are and that we should be killed. I could not imagine going to a non White nation and doing the same thing.

It is, indeed, an invasion, not in the classical sense, but a one nonetheless. The point here is to go after the real (((perpetrator))) who's carry out this invasion, after the roots, after the cause of all problems instead of treating the symptoms, the real perpetrator who's destroying 3rd world countries and leaving its people with no choice but to migrate. So of course no one is happy as a result.
As for the solution to those doing all sorts of crimes ranging from simply crossing illegally all the way to kill and rape, they should be punished by the appropriately and justly. Just like I mentioned before. No one here is talking about turning the other cheek or any other nonsense. This is about the final solution, we Gentiles have been raging endless wars on each other for thousands of years. Regardless if the hatred is justified, we're still doing exactly what the enemy wants us to do.

Saying immigrants should be gunned down just for crossing a border conveniently left open by certain (((individuals))) is outright insane and psychopathic and is literally the kind of reaction the jews are hoping for, you and few other idiots on the forums are blindly falling in the jewish trap and doing them a favor by pushing away potential Satanists and creating a cloudy atmosphere in the forums where everyone is on the verge of fighting.

Hence why I said you need to calm down and start thinking rationally, we Satanists stand for justice and are low abiding, we don't call for gunning Gentiles down for a crime done by jews, we seek true justice. This is what our Gods stand for and this is what Hitler sought. May I remind you that not even jews were gunned down back then, there's a reason for that, you just need to widen your perspective and be wiser to understand what's the real problem is and how to go about it.

So since you have white savior complex why don’t they stay in your residence and take your resources, because this is what’s happening on a societal scale.

There was never a white savior complex in my arguments, I've never tolerated non-whites living in our countries nor will I ever do so, the whole point is to punish the true perpetrator and to start acting in a civilized manner on a public forum where we get a lot of newbies every single day, and you and others like you throwing the word nigger in every other sentence and calling for violence against non-whites is literally doing nothing to help further our and Satan's will, instead you're scaring people away and giving the enemy a "justified" reason to shut us down as you're turning this furom into a hub for "extremists" and "terrorists" by calling for violence againsts different groups of people.
The quotation marks are indication of what kind of excuse the enemy will throw. They could at the very least ruin our reputation just by publicly shaming us by writing few articles on us and how "extreme" we are and potentially spell the end of the forums. Do you now understand what you're immaturity is doing? Try to calm down and think rationally for once and stop being a typical xian redneck.

I am not raging on the forum, this is expelling any and all self hatred and self sabotaging ideas from our race.

Whats good for the white race is the ultimate virtue, what is bad for the white race is the ultimate sin.

That’s how I’m looking at these issues, like it or not I don’t care. I have made it very clear it doesn’t matter to me if people don’t like me, we are still family.

You say Rabbis are laughing at me but those laughs are in vain when I am ripping their shitty reptile soul apart with the RTR.

How are you exactly "expelling any and all self hatred and self sabotaging ideas from our race" by behaving like this, when we Satanists have already freed ourselves from enemy programs (obviously some more than others)? Are you somehow empowering our race everytime you say the word nigger or call for violence against non-whites?

Obviously I might be overreacting, but you seriously need to understand how simple words you may irrationally type when you're angy could have much much more negative consequences than you may think.
We're all angry and we all need to vent, but this doesn't excuse irrationality. If you need to vent you can do more RtRs, and if you still want to vent on the forums then you have to be mindful about other SS, newbies and about the risks that may arise from stupid comments that aren't needed in the firt place.

You say you're ripping rabbis' souls apart by doing RtRs, too bad you're counterintuitively pushing for their agenda at the same time. Don't forget the enemy is pushing for a civil/race war in the US and you're helping them accomplish this goal.

So yes, the rabbis are not only smirking, they're also laughing their asses off as we speak. One of them even turned himself on fire becaue of how fast he rubbed his hands together.

I do not wish to turn this topic into a shit show nor am I really interested in arguing with you nor witch-hunt you, I understand how you feel and I know you mean well, I'm just pointing out the mistakes you're doing.

Syd Silver said:
Coraxo said:
You have a well-known ..."vibe"
Probably you have a "twin brother" here on the forum, or something like that

I don't know who you're talking about, perhaps you could explain more?

I have zero communication with SS outside of this forum, no emails no nothing, if that's where you're getting at.

Syd Silver said:
Coraxo said:
Coraxo always makes great points and useful and thoughtful posts and is a long-term member. Don't make a fool out of yourself just because he/she has a different point of view from yourself, there's too many fools around lately.

Coraxo said:

The problem is, you haven't even seen my argument nor have you addressed any of my concerns. Instead, you conveniently ignored it just like you conveniently ignored many comments of others on the forums, including HPs.

No one here argued about being friends with everybody nor have I ever said "we are the same gentiles and should be treated with such" and I don't understand where you got that from, my whole argument is that Gentiles are not our enemies.

It is, indeed, an invasion, not in the classical sense, but a one nonetheless. The point here is to go after the real (((perpetrator))) who's carry out this invasion, after the roots, after the cause of all problems instead of treating the symptoms, the real perpetrator who's destroying 3rd world countries and leaving its people with no choice but to migrate. So of course no one is happy as a result.
As for the solution to those doing all sorts of crimes ranging from simply crossing illegally all the way to kill and rape, they should be punished by the appropriately and justly. Just like I mentioned before. No one here is talking about turning the other cheek or any other nonsense. This is about the final solution, we Gentiles have been raging endless wars on each other for thousands of years. Regardless if the hatred is justified, we're still doing exactly what the enemy wants us to do.

Saying immigrants should be gunned down just for crossing a border conveniently left open by certain (((individuals))) is outright insane and psychopathic and is literally the kind of reaction the jews are hoping for, you and few other idiots on the forums are blindly falling in the jewish trap and doing them a favor by pushing away potential Satanists and creating a cloudy atmosphere in the forums where everyone is on the verge of fighting.

Hence why I said you need to calm down and start thinking rationally, we Satanists stand for justice and are low abiding, we don't call for gunning Gentiles down for a crime done by jews, we seek true justice. This is what our Gods stand for and this is what Hitler sought. May I remind you that not even jews were gunned down back then, there's a reason for that, you just need to widen your perspective and be wiser to understand what's the real problem is and how to go about it.

There was never a white savior complex in my arguments, I've never tolerated non-whites living in our countries nor will I ever do so, the whole point is to punish the true perpetrator and to start acting in a civilized manner on a public forum where we get a lot of newbies every single day, and you and others like you throwing the word nigger in every other sentence and calling for violence against non-whites is literally doing nothing to help further our and Satan's will, instead you're scaring people away and giving the enemy a "justified" reason to shut us down as you're turning this furom into a hub for "extremists" and "terrorists" by calling for violence againsts different groups of people.
The quotation marks are indication of what kind of excuse the enemy will throw. They could at the very least ruin our reputation just by publicly shaming us by writing few articles on us and how "extreme" we are and potentially spell the end of the forums. Do you now understand what you're immaturity is doing? Try to calm down and think rationally for once and stop being a typical xian redneck.

How are you exactly "expelling any and all self hatred and self sabotaging ideas from our race" by behaving like this, when we Satanists have already freed ourselves from enemy programs (obviously some more than others)? Are you somehow empowering our race everytime you say the word nigger or call for violence against non-whites?

Obviously I might be overreacting, but you seriously need to understand how simple words you may irrationally type when you're angy could have much much more negative consequences than you may think.
We're all angry and we all need to vent, but this doesn't excuse irrationality. If you need to vent you can do more RtRs, and if you still want to vent on the forums then you have to be mindful about other SS, newbies and about the risks that may arise from stupid comments that aren't needed in the firt place.

You say you're ripping rabbis' souls apart by doing RtRs, too bad you're counterintuitively pushing for their agenda at the same time. Don't forget the enemy is pushing for a civil/race war in the US and you're helping them accomplish this goal.

So yes, the rabbis are not only smirking, they're also laughing their asses off as we speak. One of them even turned himself on fire becaue of how fast he rubbed his hands together.

I do not wish to turn this topic into a shit show nor am I really interested in arguing with you nor witch-hunt you, I understand how you feel and I know you mean well, I'm just pointing out the mistakes you're doing.
One of them even turned himself on fire becaue of how fast he rubbed his hands together.
:lol: :lol:
I was wondering if there are female rabbis, what do you think?

Coraxo said:
other Gentiles aren't our enemies, no matter how corrupted they are

Idiotic nonsense. Why do we have black magic? If there are no enemies among us then why are we permitted to use such a thing as protection and justice against Gentile traitors aligned with the enemy, Gentile rapists, Gentile murderers, so on and so forth. Why have the HPs said many Gentiles will not survive in a Satanic world?

Despite your usual rants designed to induce guilt, most refugees do not come from 'destroyed' countries anyway. Most of them are not Syrian, Libyan or Afghan. Most of them are in fact middle-class in their own countries.

Yes it is fucked up to fire on an innocent child or the latest shipment of sex slaves to Epstein Island from Guatemala. But some gang banger cartel parasite or terrorist who left women and children to die in their own country being gunned down is really of no consequence to any being in the universe who isn't inoculated and steeped in xian and liberal shit.

Armies DO exist to protect their people. I don't agree with him on everything but nothing SWG said is 'xian' in any way whatsoever. But if everything you said was true, Satanism and empowerment of the soul would be pointless, because eternal life would be given out like candies and Satanism would quickly turn into Bronyizm. Sounds like jeboozzzzzz to me.

The enemy are not the only parasites in the universe.

Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
Coraxo said:

I agree it isn´t right to just gun down, every illigal people crossing borders, instead take them, set them in a plane, give them a parachute and let them jump off over Israel. Let´s color up thear nation :lol:

With vibe it was probably meant a second acc.

I once talked with someone who works as a social worker, he did tell me 2/3 of them are more or less fine, but 1/3 are realy shitty and they can do as they please until they get a jail fine over 1 jear. They are free to loot, harass/injure people, as long it is under 1 jear fine, they are protected by asyl law. Every judge will get them the minimum punishment, because they don´t want there carier ruined. It´s realy a toxic combination.

Which kills many aryan people, I totally understand the rage SouthernWhiteGentile has towards them.

Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
Coraxo said:
Coraxo always makes great points and useful and thoughtful posts and is a long-term member. Don't make a fool out of yourself just because he/she has a different point of view from yourself, there's too many fools around lately.
What different points of view ?! Show me where I said I don't agree ... ! Where did I wrote that I don't agree with what Coraxo said?!
Oh wait ... I didn't say that, did I?!
Yeah, you just assumed that because you didn't understand what I was saying or because you wanted to start a fight
Okay I was not looking for a fight but I won't avoid one either
Dam right there are too many fools around lately, you want to see one more closely ... just look in the mirror

Coraxo said:
Syd Silver said:
Coraxo said:
I don't know who you're talking about, perhaps you could explain more?
Some while ago, on a topic with a similar subject, another member posted a reply almost identical to the one you wrote to SWG.
Same pattern, same style, same ...
Don't bother, I'm sure it's just a coincidence

Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
What different points of view ?! Show me where I said I don't agree ... ! Where did I wrote that I don't agree with what Coraxo said?!
Yeah, you just assumed that because you didn't understand what I was saying or because you wanted to start a fight
Dam right there are too many fools around lately, you want to see one more closely ... just look in the mirror

Some people are just mad we don't lick black and brown boots. Whatever. I guarantee they live and grew up in upper class white neighborhoods and never had real experience with non whites. Same as any leftist.

Regarding that guy having an Alt account, some like to mimic the writing style of the High priests and other users, I don't think that is a bad thing, mimicking is the ultimate form of flattery.

Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
I assumed that you said Coraxo is a jew, when you mentioned that vibe. If you didn't then my bad.

More is needed about it. It is necessary to defeat the enemy and take our peoples in the right direction. The real crime is assimilation and not racism. Accusing someone of racism is like accusing someone of familiarism or existentialism.

Karnonnos said:
Coraxo said:
other Gentiles aren't our enemies, no matter how corrupted they are

Idiotic nonsense. Why do we have black magic? If there are no enemies among us then why are we permitted to use such a thing as protection and justice against Gentile traitors aligned with the enemy, Gentile rapists, Gentile murderers, so on and so forth. Why have the HPs said many Gentiles will not survive in a Satanic world?

Despite your usual rants designed to induce guilt, most refugees do not come from 'destroyed' countries anyway. Most of them are not Syrian, Libyan or Afghan. Most of them are in fact middle-class in their own countries.

Yes it is fucked up to fire on an innocent child or the latest shipment of sex slaves to Epstein Island from Guatemala. But some gang banger cartel parasite or terrorist who left women and children to die in their own country being gunned down is really of no consequence to any being in the universe who isn't inoculated and steeped in xian and liberal shit.

Armies DO exist to protect their people. I don't agree with him on everything but nothing SWG said is 'xian' in any way whatsoever. But if everything you said was true, Satanism and empowerment of the soul would be pointless, because eternal life would be given out like candies and Satanism would quickly turn into Bronyizm. Sounds like jeboozzzzzz to me.

Noteworthy. Unlike the Jews who are the enemies of all Gentiles, the Gentiles among themselves are allies, but considering that they have free will, we cannot be naive. You can't even blindly trust your own children and obviously there's no need to go any further. What is needed is justice, ethics and wisdom. As for the subject in question, the Gentiles should not pay for Jewish crimes but justice must be done to avoid further injustice.

Civilization has been destroyed because of jews manipulating the altruism mechanism of Whites, who are truly an altruistic and benevolent people. As opposed to Muslims who traded White women and children as sex slaves during the crusades and worked the white men to death, whites actually treated the black slaves under them very well. Even though the slave trade was managed by the jews, the small amount of whites who owned slaves treated their black slaves extremely well. Many people don't know this but these blacks regretted the end of slavery and desired to serve their masters, these are chronicled in many books. This is the amount of altruistic benevolence we're talking about . Aryans are generally prone to altruism towards others much more that the semitic arabs,blacks and asians. Much more different are the jews who lack empathy for other gentiles and are sadistic in nature.

This is why Aryans who are extremely altruistic in nature have been manipulated into caring about things that other races as a whole do not care about. The point about shooting invaders is not a mute point. I can understand empathy for other gentiles. But Racialism must supercede the care for other Gentiles. These Racial Invaders are going to try and sabotage the other races as this is in their nature, even without Jewish influence. There are prone to extreme violence as is shown in their history among themselves. Blacks were killing each other en masse without Jewish influence. There are simply incompatible with White society as are Arabs and others with semitic origins.

I know it feels bad when you see some of these people in suffering and they want to get inside your country to attempt at a better life. But you have to understand this has been our history and it has proven to not work. The races must segregate for peace to be there. I obviously do not support shooting unarmed civilians. But they MUST be deported. Every single non white who didn't get in legally must be deported and the quotas for non whites getting into whites countries must be severely limited. I understand that when you see your race undergoing mass genocide, you feel extreme hatred for these invaders. But you need to understand, they are there because of the jews. The jews changed the citizenship laws so that non white immigrants could get legal citizenship in white countries and Jewish Corporations could make money from labor and have the combined effect of exacerbating white genocide.

The solutions to the problems are
1)Revolutionary takeover of the government and installing a pro white Government.
2)Complete removal of jews and their ideologies from the west and exterminating any traces of their agenda.
3)Banning of democracy and the existing laws which includes adopting the earlier citizenship law of 1790.
4)Creation of White and Black Ethnostates and Segregation.
5)Gradual Deportation of Blacks into Africa. And sending back all other races back to their home countries.
6)Extremely limited Contact between races by decreasing quotas for foreign students and workers.
7)Adoption of Nuremberg Laws.

But to the very first point. A revolutionary takeover of the government and the establishment of a dictatorship to fight the jews is absolutely essential. The only Nation state in History which could effectively solve the Jewish problem was Nazi Germany and they weren't democratic cucks. Voting and talking about things is where the Jews manipulate other Aryans. We already understand the problem and the solution, theres no need for anymore talk. There doesn't need to be retarded arguments which are irrelevant in nature. Letting people vote for things and letting jews inside a country are what has effectively destroyed our civilization and brought about a global Jewish dystopia. You need strong men who effectively solve the Problems for you.

Donald Trump was not voted into power because he was talking nonsense about Democratic values. He was voted in because he was a strong man who said he would fix a problem for the people. He said just leave it to me I'm going to fucking handle it, like a man.
He said "Look these fucking invaders need to go back. I'm going to build a huge wall so that these people can't get in and I'm going to do something about this problem. OK ?.I'm going to handle this for you. Get me elected and I'm going to fix your problems"

And in a dictatorship where he had absolute power, someone who is even faintly pro white can fix the situation. But Donald Trumps efforts were blocked by Bureaucratic laws and anti White judges with nonsensical hoaxes like the Russia hoax and people using laws of the Democracy to actively sabotage Donald Trump's efforts. You don't need to be a scientist to figure out that Democracy and getting the ability for people to vote AND having jews in your country cant work at once. We've seen it fail over and over again in our history on repeat.

People don't want more freedom. People want strong men who will fix the problems that they have for them. No wonder white women voted for Donald Trump ,because hes a strong man who said he will fix the problem for them and they don't have to worry about it.
screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-8-45-11-am.png

Women instinctively are drawn towards men of leadership and authority. And men understand that a strong leadership will show then the path which then they can dedicate their energies towards fulfilling. Strong political leaders give many lost and hopeless men purpose in their lives. Without purpose, people are often depressed and in a state of stasis between nihilism and confusion about their existence . When men hear a strong leader say , "Hey listen to me. This is my agenda and I want you to help me achieve it. This is what its about and we need to fucking do this together." Men are generally going to be very dedicated and industrious if given proper directions and values. If everyone has strong father figures ,we wouldn't be having this crisis about drugs and other issues plaguing men. Strong political leaders are like the second fathers every man instinctively knows to follow and dedicate his energies for. For a man to be happy he must be constantly dedicated to a purpose and must be working to actively achieve it.

ADOLF Hitler said the same thing. He said
"Look, we have a situation of an economic collapse and these Democratic people can't do anything about it. But if you get ME elected, I will solve the problems for you and you'll get your jobs and I will deal with these jews also. Just leave it to me. Follow my lead and so what I tell you to do and everything will be OK."

And coincidentally he did solve these problems. He removed jews from positions of powers, exterminated Democracy and Marxism from Germany and solved the economic problem by bringing down unemployment from 30% to 6%. Could he have done anything without his dictatorship powers ? Probably not.

People don't need freedom. They need strong men who tell them what to do in a hierarchical system and they do it with discipline and loyalty to the cause. Maybe they can have democracy when we've in a hundred years exterminated all kinds of Jewish ideas without any traces but this situation calls for strong leadership and direction, not some half assed action. We need revolutionary political organizations who are far right and will fix the problems using dictatorship. Using the Spiritual powers we have, we've already set the stage for white men to be massively agitated against the jews and the establishment in a situation of total economic collapse. And in such hard times, strong men who will fix the problem will definitely rise to the occasion.

Aquarius said:
Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
I assumed that you said Coraxo is a jew, when you mentioned that vibe. If you didn't then my bad.
I didn't
Read what other members wrote, you're the only one who assumed that
If you don't understand something just ask, it's not a big deal to ask, that's how we learn from each other

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups ... look for Maxine's post about this (I don't remember the exact sentence)

Lets try to not assume and to not draw conclusions when we do not know all the facts ...otherwise we will end up fighting between us and fighting inside our lines is exactly what the enemy wants

Syd Silver said:
Aquarius said:
Some people are just mad we don't lick black and brown boots. Whatever. I guarantee they live and grew up in upper class white neighborhoods and never had real experience with non whites. Same as any leftist.
I know ..., this is what happened in Europe, when the migrant invasion of Europe began, many brainwashed idiots (our own race) ...were waving with joy ... Welcome Refugees banners.
A few days later, rapes, murders, looting and terrorist attacks began
You'd say all of this would be enough to close the borders ... but no, it's not enough, there are still a few Aryans alive so we don't close the borders and bring in one more billion of migrants to finish the entire Aryan Race

Regarding that guy having an Alt account, some like to mimic the writing style of the High priests and other users, I don't think that is a bad thing, mimicking is the ultimate form of flattery.
If is just mimic its ok
(if)

Karnonnos said:
Idiotic nonsense. Why do we have black magic? If there are no enemies among us then why are we permitted to use such a thing as protection and justice against Gentile traitors aligned with the enemy, Gentile rapists, Gentile murderers, so on and so forth.
How do you draw such a conclusion from us having the ability to use black magick? Black magick exists in nature whether we have a use for it or not, do you think that in a Satanic society you would be allowed to use black magick on others without consequences?
You answered your question anyway, we use black magick to bring justice, not to mindlessly torch the earth.
My whole argument was that no one would/should or ever deserves to be gunned down just because they illegally crossed a border left open by fucking jews. And like I said, criminals should be punished ACCORDING to the crimes they commit.
No one here is talking about turning the other cheek or about any mental gymnastics your mind could do.

Why have the HPs said many Gentiles will not survive in a Satanic world?
The meaning of this is that many Gentiles are corrupt beyond repair and would make advance even in a Satanic world, however you don't get to choose who deserves a chance and who doesn't, no Gentile will be gunned down just because they're corrupted unless they commit a crime which deserves such punishment, plain and simple.

Despite your usual rants designed to induce guilt
how about if you want to make such claims you back then up with some evidence instead of talking out of your ass?

most refugees do not come from 'destroyed' countries anyway. Most of them are not Syrian, Libyan or Afghan. Most of them are in fact middle-class in their own countries.
All refugees come from a war-torn countries, hence the name "refugee". And yes, technically speaking none of these people are refugees since, by definition, once you cross a safe bordering country to another one becomes an immigrantsl. Hence why I said our governments would throw every illegal immigrant out of our countries if it weren't for jews. Tell me, what's wrong about what I just said?

The only xian shit here is you and your childish arguments, criminals are criminals and would be treated as such if it weren't for jews.

Armies exist to defend our people from the enemy, and the only enemy on this planet is the jews, you get rid of the news and you would have healthy and normal Gentiles from all races. You get rid of the jews and you get rid of 99.9999% of all crimes from all kinds.
How does this translates in your mind into "eternal life would be given out like candies and Satanism would quickly turn into Bronyizm"? There are no freebies on the journey of godhead, and no where have I ever said such or hinted to it and the fact that this is all you can take from my replays is enough to say about your intelligence.

Therefore all non-whites in white countries should be killed on sight, got you.

I asked Southern this question before and now I'm asking you, do you think Satan or Hitler agree with your thinking? Do you think they would gun down Gentiles as well? Or do you think they would go after the jews instead?

Some people are just mad we don't lick black and brown boots. Whatever.

How about you discuss the issue at hand with me instead of avoiding it and leaving passive-aggressive remarks all over the forum instead?

My argument was never about loving or forgiving non-whites for their crimes, my whole point is to be just and not fall down for the enemy's trap which is to fule a race-war which would leave us killing each other over nothing like we've been doing for thousands of years now, instead of going after the real enemy who's responsible for 99.99% of all misery on this planet.

But you conveniently chose to ignore it and instead kept taking a shit all over the forum.
All Gentiles deserve a good life and a chance to seek godhood like everyone else, whether you like it or not. You have a blind hatred towards non-whites, more so than towards jews, and this is very apparent in your comments lately.

I guarantee they live and grew up in upper class white neighborhoods and never had real experience with non whites. Same as any leftist.
No, I haven't lived nor grown up in upper class white neighborhoods nor in middle class even. I hate to break it to you but poverty and unfortune aren't exclusive to you, in fact most SS have had worse than average lives on this planet due to enemy curses exclusively directed towards Satanic souls.
Technically, if you want to argue this way, you were born in the best country in the world as a white person in a place with majority white (assuming so based on your name and my limited knowledge of the US), so according your own logic you should be light-years ahead of the rest of us, instead one look at you past 10 comments on this forum should say enough about how advanced and superior you are.

And for your blind hatred towards blacks, how does it feel knowing there are blacks more advanced than you, so much so you will never catch up to them? Like it or not but blacks, asians and all other subraces are children of Satan as much as you are, and there are non-white Gods as well. And none of these races are our enemies nor will they ever be, and you wanting to gun them down makes you nothing but a typical xian who fights wars on behalf of jews.

Jews have been creating these fake enemies for millenias now, all of which are the same side of the Jewish coin and yet here you are charging like a fool into an already lost battle.

This behavior of yours and of few others is problematic and has no place on this forum. Like I said, if you want to vent, then do so by doing more RtRs, otherwise the comments you're leaving all around the forums have zero positive contribution to our mission. Instead you're literally doing work for the jews. And the fact you're not seeing it is even more problematic.

Coraxo said:

You're right that was rude and inhumane.

We should put them all into a rocket and launch it into the sun, is that more humane and kosher for you?

Stop preaching white guilt.

You just built up a massive strawman that I'm not going to fight with.

I never said I wanted a race war. Defending your borders and people is not a war.

You keep bringing up Hitler, would Hitler have just let the red army walk right into Germany stealing and killing whatever they wanted? You are the one that needs to get real about this point.

You said gentiles are never our enemies, If someone is saying they want kill me and my family I really don't care what race they are, that is a hostile threat.

I assume if a black gentile broke into your residence looking to rob and kill you you wouldn't defend yourself because hey, that's a gentile and gentiles can never do any wrong, I should let that man kill me because of my evil whiteness. Get real.

Then you started whining about what a hateful white devil I am blah blah blah. You said I am promoting "blind hatred' which is untrue again.

Then you said blacks and asians are superior to me, why? To make me upset I guess, which didn't work, because I am not the strawman you built me up to be.

astrally flame said:

You're right, I should've left it after the first reply.

I hope when you calm down you re-read my replies, I addressed your concerns and never suggested pasifism.

I will leave this matter in the hands of the HPs. Don't be surprised if you get banned when you continue this behavior though, I tried to warn you.

Jack said:
Civilization has been destroyed because of jews manipulating the altruism mechanism of Whites, who are truly an altruistic and benevolent people. As opposed to Muslims who traded White women and children as sex slaves during the crusades and worked the white men to death, whites actually treated the black slaves under them very well. Even though the slave trade was managed by the jews, the small amount of whites who owned slaves treated their black slaves extremely well. Many people don't know this but these blacks regretted the end of slavery and desired to serve their masters, these are chronicled in many books. This is the amount of altruistic benevolence we're talking about . Aryans are generally prone to altruism towards others much more that the semitic arabs,blacks and asians. Much more different are the jews who lack empathy for other gentiles and are sadistic in nature.

This is why Aryans who are extremely altruistic in nature have been manipulated into caring about things that other races as a whole do not care about. The point about shooting invaders is not a mute point. I can understand empathy for other gentiles. But Racialism must supercede the care for other Gentiles. These Racial Invaders are going to try and sabotage the other races as this is in their nature, even without Jewish influence. There are prone to extreme violence as is shown in their history among themselves. Blacks were killing each other en masse without Jewish influence. There are simply incompatible with White society as are Arabs and others with semitic origins.

I know it feels bad when you see some of these people in suffering and they want to get inside your country to attempt at a better life. But you have to understand this has been our history and it has proven to not work. The races must segregate for peace to be there. I obviously do not support shooting unarmed civilians. But they MUST be deported. Every single non white who didn't get in legally must be deported and the quotas for non whites getting into whites countries must be severely limited. I understand that when you see your race undergoing mass genocide, you feel extreme hatred for these invaders. But you need to understand, they are there because of the jews. The jews changed the citizenship laws so that non white immigrants could get legal citizenship in white countries and Jewish Corporations could make money from labor and have the combined effect of exacerbating white genocide.

The solutions to the problems are
1)Revolutionary takeover of the government and installing a pro white Government.
2)Complete removal of jews and their ideologies from the west and exterminating any traces of their agenda.
3)Banning of democracy and the existing laws which includes adopting the earlier citizenship law of 1790.
4)Creation of White and Black Ethnostates and Segregation.
5)Gradual Deportation of Blacks into Africa. And sending back all other races back to their home countries.
6)Extremely limited Contact between races by decreasing quotas for foreign students and workers.
7)Adoption of Nuremberg Laws.

But to the very first point. A revolutionary takeover of the government and the establishment of a dictatorship to fight the jews is absolutely essential. The only Nation state in History which could effectively solve the Jewish problem was Nazi Germany and they weren't democratic cucks. Voting and talking about things is where the Jews manipulate other Aryans. We already understand the problem and the solution, theres no need for anymore talk. There doesn't need to be retarded arguments which are irrelevant in nature. Letting people vote for things and letting jews inside a country are what has effectively destroyed our civilization and brought about a global Jewish dystopia. You need strong men who effectively solve the Problems for you.

Donald Trump was not voted into power because he was talking nonsense about Democratic values. He was voted in because he was a strong man who said he would fix a problem for the people. He said just leave it to me I'm going to fucking handle it, like a man.
He said "Look these fucking invaders need to go back. I'm going to build a huge wall so that these people can't get in and I'm going to do something about this problem. OK ?.I'm going to handle this for you. Get me elected and I'm going to fix your problems"

And in a dictatorship where he had absolute power, someone who is even faintly pro white can fix the situation. But Donald Trumps efforts were blocked by Bureaucratic laws and anti White judges with nonsensical hoaxes like the Russia hoax and people using laws of the Democracy to actively sabotage Donald Trump's efforts. You don't need to be a scientist to figure out that Democracy and getting the ability for people to vote AND having jews in your country cant work at once. We've seen it fail over and over again in our history on repeat.

People don't want more freedom. People want strong men who will fix the problems that they have for them. No wonder white women voted for Donald Trump ,because hes a strong man who said he will fix the problem for them and they don't have to worry about it.
screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-8-45-11-am.png

Women instinctively are drawn towards men of leadership and authority. And men understand that a strong leadership will show then the path which then they can dedicate their energies towards fulfilling. Strong political leaders give many lost and hopeless men purpose in their lives. Without purpose, people are often depressed and in a state of stasis between nihilism and confusion about their existence . When men hear a strong leader say , "Hey listen to me. This is my agenda and I want you to help me achieve it. This is what its about and we need to fucking do this together." Men are generally going to be very dedicated and industrious if given proper directions and values. If everyone has strong father figures ,we wouldn't be having this crisis about drugs and other issues plaguing men. Strong political leaders are like the second fathers every man instinctively knows to follow and dedicate his energies for. For a man to be happy he must be constantly dedicated to a purpose and must be working to actively achieve it.

ADOLF Hitler said the same thing. He said
"Look, we have a situation of an economic collapse and these Democratic people can't do anything about it. But if you get ME elected, I will solve the problems for you and you'll get your jobs and I will deal with these jews also. Just leave it to me. Follow my lead and so what I tell you to do and everything will be OK."

And coincidentally he did solve these problems. He removed jews from positions of powers, exterminated Democracy and Marxism from Germany and solved the economic problem by bringing down unemployment from 30% to 6%. Could he have done anything without his dictatorship powers ? Probably not.

People don't need freedom. They need strong men who tell them what to do in a hierarchical system and they do it with discipline and loyalty to the cause. Maybe they can have democracy when we've in a hundred years exterminated all kinds of Jewish ideas without any traces but this situation calls for strong leadership and direction, not some half assed action. We need revolutionary political organizations who are far right and will fix the problems using dictatorship. Using the Spiritual powers we have, we've already set the stage for white men to be massively agitated against the jews and the establishment in a situation of total economic collapse. And in such hard times, strong men who will fix the problem will definitely rise to the occasion.
Very good, Jack. The problem with presidential appointments and the like is clearly a jewish corruption. That's not reigning, that's simply being a puppet in the hands of the jews who reign behind the scenes for generations. There is confusion about this from jewish corruption. It is not lasting government that is the problem but communism and the enemy. Hitler's reign was a natural hierarchical kingdom. And this manifested itself in development, prosperity and freedom in the German people.

Coraxo said:
Karnonnos said:
Idiotic nonsense. Why do we have black magic? If there are no enemies among us then why are we permitted to use such a thing as protection and justice against Gentile traitors aligned with the enemy, Gentile rapists, Gentile murderers, so on and so forth.
How do you draw such a conclusion from us having the ability to use black magick? Black magick exists in nature whether we have a use for it or not, do you think that in a Satanic society you would be allowed to use black magick on others without consequences?
You answered your question anyway, we use black magick to bring justice, not to mindlessly torch the earth.
My whole argument was that no one would/should or ever deserves to be gunned down just because they illegally crossed a border left open by fucking jews. And like I said, criminals should be punished ACCORDING to the crimes they commit.
No one here is talking about turning the other cheek or about any mental gymnastics your mind could do.

Why have the HPs said many Gentiles will not survive in a Satanic world?
The meaning of this is that many Gentiles are corrupt beyond repair and would make advance even in a Satanic world, however you don't get to choose who deserves a chance and who doesn't, no Gentile will be gunned down just because they're corrupted unless they commit a crime which deserves such punishment, plain and simple.

Despite your usual rants designed to induce guilt
how about if you want to make such claims you back then up with some evidence instead of talking out of your ass?

most refugees do not come from 'destroyed' countries anyway. Most of them are not Syrian, Libyan or Afghan. Most of them are in fact middle-class in their own countries.
All refugees come from a war-torn countries, hence the name "refugee". And yes, technically speaking none of these people are refugees since, by definition, once you cross a safe bordering country to another one becomes an immigrantsl. Hence why I said our governments would throw every illegal immigrant out of our countries if it weren't for jews. Tell me, what's wrong about what I just said?

The only xian shit here is you and your childish arguments, criminals are criminals and would be treated as such if it weren't for jews.

Armies exist to defend our people from the enemy, and the only enemy on this planet is the jews, you get rid of the news and you would have healthy and normal Gentiles from all races. You get rid of the jews and you get rid of 99.9999% of all crimes from all kinds.
How does this translates in your mind into "eternal life would be given out like candies and Satanism would quickly turn into Bronyizm"? There are no freebies on the journey of godhead, and no where have I ever said such or hinted to it and the fact that this is all you can take from my replays is enough to say about your intelligence.

I asked Southern this question before and now I'm asking you, do you think Satan or Hitler agree with your thinking? Do you think they would gun down Gentiles as well? Or do you think they would go after the jews instead?
The fact is that you Coraxo, unlike Karnonnos and SouthernWhiteGentile, have shown excessive tolerance and compassion towards blacks and non-whites. They are allies but if they are robbed and ruined, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for them. If their countries are destroyed, that does not mean you must give them your land. If they are looking for a better life, it doesn't mean you have to give them your home and your work. Nobody said to kill non-whites. But you must not have the wrong expectations of the masses. I directly saw many non-whites enter white countries and all they felt was contempt and jealousy because white people have a better life. Most of the masses are the worst kind of cattle imaginable. They think that humanity is one race and that all are equal. I once said to one person; if Europe continues with migration much longer, the natives will end up being replaced...and you know what he told me? Let il be, why should they live well? Migrants must not only not be allowed in, but all those who have entered must also be driven out, regardless of whether they are in poverty and/or war. White people owe nothing to others. If whites want to help others, they should help them solve problems with the enemy and should help them develop to live a better life. But first, whites should fix their own problems and their own existence. If millions of herds refuse to accept and respect the race and want to enter by force then this is a full-scale invasion and replacement attack. In this case it is the army's duty to protect its people. But the infiltrated enemy working in reverse makes it more difficult and chaotic. I wish we wouldn't take offence and fight amongst ourselves. As we seek the solution and the truth of things, what we need is to be analysts. We are all angry, frustrated and unhappy with the current abominable situation of humanity, but what we need is unity and respect and together we will solve everything.

Coraxo said:
You keep talking about justice

I don't know where you live but let me tell you a few facts about what is happening in Europe
In Germany if you make the Nazi salute in a public place you can be sentenced to prison, if a muslim invader screams in a public place kill the infidels, kill their women and children, behead all the infidels ... the muslim invader doesn't even get a fine
In England the mayor of London said that terrorist attacks made by muslims are not a big deal and that people should get used to it
In Denmark a girl was attacked by a muslim invader who tried to rape her, the girl defended herself using a tear spray and fled to the police, the police fined the girl ... because she used the tear spray, the muslim rapefugee was not even brought for questioning

I can continue but I think you got the idea how justice works when it comes to whites and non-whites

This is the Kalergi plan, and it is happening right now in all White Nations, especially in Europe
Aryan Race Satan's Bloodline is on the verge of extinction

You kept asking what Hitler would do in this situation ...

Hitler fought for the White Race ... Hitler would never allowed that White Race to be on the verge of extinction
Even if a few junk elements had to be gun down

Nobody's talking here about a race war , only you mentioned that

We know how to make the difference between gentiles and garbage
The real gentiles are not on the streets of Europe committing robberies, rapes, looting, terrorist attacks and so on

Coraxo said:
astrally flame said:

You're right, I should've left it after the first reply.

I hope when you calm down you re-read my replies, I addressed your concerns and never suggested pasifism.

I will leave this matter in the hands of the HPs. Don't be surprised if you get banned when you continue this behavior though, I tried to warn you.

So you can't address my points because they are correct.

I'm not getting banned anytime soon. The high priests support freedom of speech and expression, also I haven't said or done anything ban worthy.

You can continue to follow me around on the forum and promote this weird Christarded rainbow magic love everyone egalitarianism if you want. This discussion is over. Take your white guilt somewhere else.

Master said:
The problem with presidential appointments and the like is clearly a jewish corruption. That's not reigning, that's simply being a puppet in the hands of the jews who reign behind the scenes for generations. There is confusion about this from jewish corruption. It is not lasting government that is the problem but communism and the enemy. Hitler's reign was a natural hierarchical kingdom. And this manifested itself in development, prosperity and freedom in the German people.
Master said:
The fact is that you Coraxo, unlike Karnonnos and SouthernWhiteGentile, have shown excessive tolerance and compassion towards blacks and non-whites. They are allies but if they are robbed and ruined, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for them. If their countries are destroyed, that does not mean you must give them your land. If they are looking for a better life, it doesn't mean you have to give them your home and your work. Nobody said to kill non-whites. But you must not have the wrong expectations of the masses. I directly saw many non-whites enter white countries and all they felt was contempt and jealousy because white people have a better life. Most of the masses are the worst kind of cattle imaginable. They think that humanity is one race and that all are equal. I once said to one person; if Europe continues with migration much longer, the natives will end up being replaced...and you know what he told me? Let il be, why should they live well? Migrants must not only not be allowed in, but all those who have entered must also be driven out, regardless of whether they are in poverty and/or war. White people owe nothing to others. If whites want to help others, they should help them solve problems with the enemy and should help them develop to live a better life. But first, whites should fix their own problems and their own existence. If millions of herds refuse to accept and respect the race and want to enter by force then this is a full-scale invasion and replacement attack. In this case it is the army's duty to protect its people. But the infiltrated enemy working in reverse makes it more difficult and chaotic. I wish we wouldn't take offence and fight amongst ourselves. As we seek the solution and the truth of things, what we need is to be analysts. We are all angry, frustrated and unhappy with the current abominable situation of humanity, but what we need is unity and respect and together we will solve everything.
Good points

Coraxo said:

I just saw this ...
Besides the fact that you suggested that all races are equal and support the immigration of non-whites into white nations ... now you are making threats and you want to apply censorship on JoS, so in your opinion SWG should be banned because ... what?!! He tells the truth and dared to stand up for his race
Unbelievable ... !!

Master said:

I have not showed an excessive tolerance towards non-whites in white countries on this thread nor on any other before. This whole argument was about how wanting to gun Gentiles down for crossing a border is flat out insane and plays into jewish plans to turn gentiles on each other. This is not something I'm pulling out of my ass, this is a several thousand-year-old plan made by jews to turn Gentiles against each other instead of focusing on the real problem. This is a jewish spell written in the shitty bible and the shitty quran, the HPs have shed light on it a thousand time before and anyone who took the time to read the JoS website understands this fully.

On the other hand there is the inbred SouthernWhiteGentile who's going full-speed into the jewish trap taking many idiots with him on his way there. I tried to explain to this moron, just like many others already did on the forums, how his behavior is problematic and has literally zero benefits being on the forums, especially when we have several new visitors everyday who may still be under the enemy programming and will be repulsed by this moron's behavior, not mentioning the fact that he's giving the enemy a "legitimate" reason to shut the forums down. He's literally doing the enemy a favor and yet many idiots still feel the need to defend him.

They are allies but if they are robbed and ruined, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for them. If their countries are destroyed, that does not mean you must give them your land. If they are looking for a better life, it doesn't mean you have to give them your home and your work. Nobody said to kill non-whites.
I literally never said ever before that we should give them our lands nor our homes and work, and I don't understand how you morons keep drawing this conclusion from me saying criminals shut be punished according to their crime and everyone who crossed illegally should be kicked out. The world is not black and white, grow up. Just because I don't stand for gunning people down for simply crossing a border LEFT OPEN BY FUCKING JEWS, doesn't mean I respect them, tolerate them or want to lick their boots. There is only one solution to this problem, which conveniently lies between the two extremes, which is to go after who's really responsible for all this mess, the fucking jews. HOW does this make me tolerant? do you seriously think after all these years I don't understand what's going on around the world and the danger that exists in our countries?

As for wishing not to fight amongst ourselves, people argue on this forums, mainly because we all have different backgrounds and upbringings and because many still get played by jews, which causes arguments all the time, this isn't new and has almost never been a problem, this is how issues get addressed, how people change their minds and how we grow as community. If I didn't care about my SS brethern I would not waste the only free-time I have in my day trying to show an immature redneck how stupid he sounds.

That being said I don't have grudges on people on this forums, I will literally forget about this discussion in a couple of weeks.

Syd Silver said:
You keep talking about justice

I don't know where you live but let me tell you a few facts about what is happening in Europe
In Germany if you make the Nazi salute in a public place you can be sentenced to prison, if a muslim invader screams in a public place kill the infidels, kill their women and children, behead all the infidels ... the muslim invader doesn't even get a fine
In England the mayor of London said that terrorist attacks made by muslims are not a big deal and that people should get used to it
In Denmark a girl was attacked by a muslim invader who tried to rape her, the girl defended herself using a tear spray and fled to the police, the police fined the girl ... because she used the tear spray, the muslim rapefugee was not even brought for questioning

I can continue but I think you got the idea how justice works when it comes to whites and non-whites
I live in Europe and understand what's going on to the fullest extent, and if you weren't a loud-screaming moron you would've seen that from my comments on this thread

This is the Kalergi plan, and it is happening right now in all White Nations, especially in Europe
Aryan Race Satan's Bloodline is on the verge of extinction
No fucking shit Sherlock, which is why I kept saying we need to focus on the real enemy, the mind behind this, you get rid of the jews, you get rid of the Kalergi plan and all other jewish plans, which is what I've been trying to explain since the beginning but you idiots just wouldn't shut the fuck up and listen.

You kept asking what Hitler would do in this situation ...

Hitler fought for the White Race ... Hitler would never allowed that White Race to be on the verge of extinction
Even if a few junk elements had to be gun down
Hitler wouldn't gun people down for living in white countries, he will simply deport them all and with dignity as well, only those who carry a weapon and march with the enemy would Hitler have them dead. The Gods, and on top of them, Lord Satan himself wouldn't want us to gun people down for the crime of crossing a border illegally, and you would be an absolute fucking moron if you think otherwise.

Nobody's talking here about a race war , only you mentioned that

We know how to make the difference between gentiles and garbage
The real gentiles are not on the streets of Europe committing robberies, rapes, looting, terrorist attacks and so on
Yes I'm the one who mentioned a race war because making hatred comments generalized against non-whites on the Joy of Satan forums is exacty what the enemy wants us to do, this literally pushes the enemy plan for a race-war much further than you realize. We Spiritual Satanism are supposed to be jew-aware yet many empty barrels are marching full-throttle towards our doom. Idiots like SouthernWhiteGentile are clearly expressing more hatred towards other Gentiles than towards jews, this is a typical xian behavior, the classic two sides of the same jewish coin fighting each other; Whites against Arabs, Whites against Blacks, xians against mudslims, communists against capitalists are so on and so forth.

I'm not getting banned anytime soon. The high priests support freedom of speech and expression, also I haven't said or done anything ban worthy.

You can continue to follow me around on the forum and promote this weird Christarded rainbow magic love everyone egalitarianism if you want. This discussion is over. Take your white guilt somewhere else.

Listen here you fucking moron, I tried to explain to you how big of a fucking moron you are without going overboard but you don't seem to posses any intelligence to understand that.

I addressed your mental diarrhea but you're too much of an inbred to understand. I'm not for forgiving non-whites for their crimes, I'm for true justice which is what our Lord and Father Satan stands for. I'm do not condone violence against Gentiles unless they truly deserve it, everyone must attone to their crime from the smallest to the biggest and they're to be punished accordingly. I'm not for being a stupid redneck xian fighting a pointless war against other Gentiles. Those who dare fight along side the enemy shall be shown no mercy, whatever their race may be, I'm also for racial-segregation. But wanting to gun people down blindly like a moron is the exact kind of thinking the jews wants us white people to have, they imported all of the people you want to gun down exactly for the goal for us to massacre each other, do you fucking understand now what I've been trying to explain to your redneck ass? No? then I hope to Gods they knock some sense to you, as otherwise someday you'll find yourself fighting along side the enemy and you better not hope you won't be gunned down.

This is my last reply to you, don't you ever show your face to me if you haven't yet planted what I just tried to explain in your empty head.

Coraxo said:

Listen here you fucking moron, I tried to explain to you how big of a fucking moron you are without going overboard but you don't seem to posses any intelligence to understand that.

I addressed your mental diarrhea but you're too much of an inbred to understand. I'm not for forgiving non-whites for their crimes, I'm for true justice which is what our Lord and Father Satan stands for. I'm do not condone violence against Gentiles unless they truly deserve it, everyone must attone to their crime from the smallest to the biggest and they're to be punished accordingly. I'm not for being a stupid redneck xian fighting a pointless war against other Gentiles. Those who dare fight along side the enemy shall be shown no mercy, whatever their race may be, I'm also for racial-segregation. But wanting to gun people down blindly like a moron is the exact kind of thinking the jews wants us white people to have, they imported all of the people you want to gun down exactly for the goal for us to massacre each other, do you fucking understand now what I've been trying to explain to your redneck ass? No? then I hope to Gods they knock some sense to you, as otherwise someday you'll find yourself fighting along side the enemy and you better not hope you won't be gunned down.

This is my last reply to you, don't you ever show your face to me if you haven't yet planted what I just tried to explain in your empty head.

Man you really are triggered. I didn't know stating facts would get a fellow satanist this upset. You sound like a jew saying NOOOOOOOOO SHUT IT DOWNNNNNNNN. :lol:

The sad truth is that you would rather promote a brother war like this than to say something negative about your Non-Aryan captors. It sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me. How come you can criticize the Jewish generals but not their dark foot soldiers? I don't have to like either of them that's what you don't understand.

Everyone can see I'm the bigger person in this, but I don't give a fuck about that, everywhere I go in life there were always some people that just hated me, so this is nothing new.

I also would like for you to find the comment where I said I wanted a race war.

Coraxo said:
Master said:

I have not showed an excessive tolerance towards non-whites in white countries on this thread nor on any other before. This whole argument was about how wanting to gun Gentiles down for crossing a border is flat out insane and plays into jewish plans to turn gentiles on each other. This is not something I'm pulling out of my ass, this is a several thousand-year-old plan made by jews to turn Gentiles against each other instead of focusing on the real problem. This is a jewish spell written in the shitty bible and the shitty quran, the HPs have shed light on it a thousand time before and anyone who took the time to read the JoS website understands this fully.

On the other hand there is the inbred SouthernWhiteGentile who's going full-speed into the jewish trap taking many idiots with him on his way there. I tried to explain to this moron, just like many others already did on the forums, how his behavior is problematic and has literally zero benefits being on the forums, especially when we have several new visitors everyday who may still be under the enemy programming and will be repulsed by this moron's behavior, not mentioning the fact that he's giving the enemy a "legitimate" reason to shut the forums down. He's literally doing the enemy a favor and yet many idiots still feel the need to defend him.

They are allies but if they are robbed and ruined, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for them. If their countries are destroyed, that does not mean you must give them your land. If they are looking for a better life, it doesn't mean you have to give them your home and your work. Nobody said to kill non-whites.
I literally never said ever before that we should give them our lands nor our homes and work, and I don't understand how you morons keep drawing this conclusion from me saying criminals shut be punished according to their crime and everyone who crossed illegally should be kicked out. The world is not black and white, grow up. Just because I don't stand for gunning people down for simply crossing a border LEFT OPEN BY FUCKING JEWS, doesn't mean I respect them, tolerate them or want to lick their boots. There is only one solution to this problem, which conveniently lies between the two extremes, which is to go after who's really responsible for all this mess, the fucking jews. HOW does this make me tolerant? do you seriously think after all these years I don't understand what's going on around the world and the danger that exists in our countries?

As for wishing not to fight amongst ourselves, people argue on this forums, mainly because we all have different backgrounds and upbringings and because many still get played by jews, which causes arguments all the time, this isn't new and has almost never been a problem, this is how issues get addressed, how people change their minds and how we grow as community. If I didn't care about my SS brethern I would not waste the only free-time I have in my day trying to show an immature redneck how stupid he sounds.

That being said I don't have grudges on people on this forums, I will literally forget about this discussion in a couple of weeks.
Jews are responsible for all this, but it's not so easy to fix things. If it were as you say, the awakening ritual was to consist solely of awareness of the Jews. But in this way, whites may find out later that there is ongoing systematic assimilation and replacement of the white race in progress. It is no coincidence that elements of inheritance and race are included in the ritual. It is not a declaration of war to want to protect your borders, your land and your race but the invasion is a declaration of war, however we are talking about unconscious and deceived who do not know what they are doing. But this must be stopped. Whites could have been incited to violence but this would be unfair and wrong. Look at the ritual, it's the best blessing that whites could receive.

Syd Silver said:
Master said:
The problem with presidential appointments and the like is clearly a jewish corruption. That's not reigning, that's simply being a puppet in the hands of the jews who reign behind the scenes for generations. There is confusion about this from jewish corruption. It is not lasting government that is the problem but communism and the enemy. Hitler's reign was a natural hierarchical kingdom. And this manifested itself in development, prosperity and freedom in the German people.
Master said:
Good points
Thank you

Coraxo said:
I have not showed an excessive tolerance towards non-whites in white countries on this thread nor on any other before. This whole argument was about how wanting to gun Gentiles down for crossing a border is flat out insane and plays into jewish plans to turn gentiles on each other.

Coraxo said:
Yes I'm the one who mentioned a race war because making hatred comments generalized against non-whites on the Joy of Satan forums is exacty what the enemy wants us to do, this literally pushes the enemy plan for a race-war much further than you realize. We Spiritual Satanism are supposed to be jew-aware yet many empty barrels are marching full-throttle towards our doom. Idiots like SouthernWhiteGentile are clearly expressing more hatred towards other Gentiles than towards jews, this is a typical xian behavior, the classic two sides of the same jewish coin fighting each other; Whites against Arabs, Whites against Blacks, xians against mudslims, communists against capitalists are so on and so forth.
Coraxo said:
I'm not for forgiving non-whites for their crimes, I'm for true justice which is what our Lord and Father Satan stands for. I'm do not condone violence against Gentiles unless they truly deserve it, everyone must attone to their crime from the smallest to the biggest and they're to be punished accordingly. I'm not for being a stupid redneck xian fighting a pointless war against other Gentiles. Those who dare fight along side the enemy shall be shown no mercy, whatever their race may be, I'm also for racial-segregation. But wanting to gun people down blindly like a moron is the exact kind of thinking the jews wants us white people to have, they imported all of the people you want to gun down exactly for the goal for us to massacre each other
Well, why didn't you so from the beginning ...?!
Your first remarks on this topic seemed to be going in another direction

Now I understand your points and you are right

You could say what you said without calling everyone idiots and morons ...
Now I could easily call you the same because you didn't know how to express your point of view clearly from the beginning ... but I will refrain to that because I am a gentleman and as long as I address you in a polite and civilized manner, I expect the same from you, if I don't ask too much. Also the arrogant tone doesn't help.

Man you really are triggered. I didn't know stating facts would get a fellow satanist this upset. You sound like a jew saying NOOOOOOOOO SHUT IT DOWNNNNNNNN. :lol:

The sad truth is that you would rather promote a brother war like this than to say something negative about your Non-Aryan captors. It sounds like Stockholm syndrome to me. How come you can criticize the Jewish generals but not their dark foot soldiers? I don't have to like either of them that's what you don't understand.

Everyone can see I'm the bigger person in this, but I don't give a fuck about that, everywhere I go in life there were always some people that just hated me, so this is nothing new.

I also would like for you to find the comment where I said I wanted a race war.

Coraxo tries to say that he doesn't want a war between gentile races
that's ok, nobody wants that
But Coraxo doesn't know how to express himself and he is lacking in manners ...(probably thats why he is so mad and insults everyone ...)

Karnonnos said:
Coraxo said:

You constantly show up in threads insulting everyone who does not demonstrate your preferred level of mercy. You insulted SWG, then you insulted Syd Silver and me. It is beyond nauseating at this point to see you fly off the handle insulting other SS or even 'rednecks' (you know, those who work the hardest of our race in the hot sun to the point their skin turns red, but you are soooo 'superior' to such 'peasants' apparently) for the sake of the worst scum. I am only arguing with you for the benefit of new members who might get the wrong idea from your little rants.

I do not care that you think I am 'nobody'. I respect people like the HPs, (including HPS Shannon who I am on the side of way more often than not regarding racial discussions), Lydia, etc. who are wise and don't call people 'xian' over minor things. Your seniority means absolutely nothing to me. In this case, past reputation or not, nothing SWG said was wrong.

Your statement was 'no Gentiles are the enemy', this is false and misleading, something of your own derivation and not anything ever uttered by anyone else. YES, I HATE ANY AND ALL PARASITES LIKE THE ARMY OF ERDOGAN UNCONDITIONALLY. The Gods hate them, Hitler hates them. Extreme cases like this among Gentiles are rare, but things like that have been engineered to come into this world to serve as parasites and saboteurs of Holy Races and so that is an ENEMY in all circumstances, NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

You went on and on about SWG making the forums look dangerous and then you post something about killing infants? Perhaps take your own advice?

Mujaheddin who have rifles, grenades and weapons and who DRAW A WEAPON AGAINST GREECE, TRIED TO INVADE GREECE and therefore got blown the fuck out, the SUBJECT of THE TOPIC that Syd Silver POSTED, are not 'random people', they are not even the average illegal immigrant. They are COMBATANTS being used through a loophole. Your weird interjection as an ill-advised attempt to one-up SWG won't change that. I won't shut up for the likes of you nor will I ever.43

Coraxo tries to say he doesn't want a war between gentile races
that's ok, nobody wants that
But Coraxo doesn't know how to express his own point and he is lacking in manners ...(probably that's why he is so mad and insults everyone ...)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back