Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

For anyone needing help to keep count of how many runic vibrations you have done, here is a free online click counter I have found. you can click on the button, or you can press your computer's space bar to keep track of how many you have done, Like how we do with the interactive Rtr. I use this all of the time because I have a tendency to lose track of my counting at times.

for space bar
https://kohiclicktest.org/spacebar-counter.html#

for mouse clicks
https://kohiclicktest.org/onlinecounter.html

Hey there brother and sister SS. Awesome ritual line-up HP! Very busy but i will do my absolute best!

Please be careful as there is a 25hr VoC starting july 21 7pm - july 22 8pm central time US or july 22 12am - july 23 1am UTC
I'm a day late to see this post or else I would have said so yesterday.

anyway cheers and just be aware of VoCs. if started during the VoC I imagine waiting 24hr then starting again will be fine.

where i go to check VoC timings.
https://www.astrologybyjudithryan.com/2020-void-of-course-moon-ca

For Glory!
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ORIAS

kajo said:
slyscorpion said:
I joined the group on July 21st when the final rtr was posted about 2 hours before that. That is so odd.
Interesting. I made my dedication to Satan on July 21st last year (specifically the night between 21st and 22nd). Back then I had no idea about this Jewish Av or that the Final RTR had started on July 21st a year before that.

I am also going to use this time to try again at getting my girl to actually care about this spiritual stuff. The problem is mainly the curses and enemy programming on her. I was progressively removing that for awhile and there was a lot of bad energy I removed. Since this date is lucky supposedly in people coming to the truth and bad for the Jews some how (not sure I understand why) I made some stuff explaining to her about why she maybe should Join in and that it's not a lost cause fighting the enemy.

If you know someone and they are very open try it as well. As long as you know they will keep it to themselves especially if you know someone who was with Satan in a past life (someone here mentioned they did awhile back on another thread,) this time seems lucky in leading people to the truth. With av I think the next few days are lucky for us. The energy for sure is cleaner.

I will maybe let you all know how this goes tommorow or the next day when I get a chance to bring this up if it goes well. I was actually planning that for awhile to bring it up at this time but forgot to mention damn this time is good in guiding people to the truth. Not that I understand why or what is so bad about this time for the Jews.

Aquarius said:
Lavena said:
Sundara said:
Agreed wholeheartedly, I have been hearing August 1st/seeing/feeling it’s importance specifically. As I was reading this I thought about how packed my work schedule is especially with kids, but just the other day I was offered extra help in multiple ways. I’ve been relentlessly busy but these days I never allow anything to stand in the way. I have completely tuned out screaming (when it’s needless screaming) (I do not recommend this) I’ve also done rituals in front of them and they thankfully don’t try to repeat it but i also try to avoid it. Kids should not try to do power meditations. Regardless though the gods will keep everyone safe and in line. There’s a reason they have not been repeating what I say, when typically they do. The more I do the more help I get though. I feel for anyone in the position of having young children full time, I know it can be almost completely impossible to get a silent moment. If there are any parents reading this, don’t be afraid to dive in. Anything you do can make a difference. Don’t let anything be an excuse because it will change your life. I mean not one thing. Hp Maxine had kids, Hitler had kids, no excuses.

Oh, I'm glad to see a parent on the forum. Yes, we parents understand each other.
I have been doing RRT for two years now (since my initiation) and my little child is already taking it as a routine. Usually I tell him "I will do the ritual and meditate" he answers "ok mom" and does not bother me all the time while I do the ritual. He understands the importance of this action, regardless of his age....
Yes, no excuses. We can always find the right moment. :)
I don't see why kids should avoid power meditation and especially the rtr's. Care to explain?

They are impressionable I assume he is meaning someone like 5-7 years of age or younger. These people are too young to decide to dedicate on their own I believe and the thing is if they do the rtrs and meditations the enemy doesnt give a fuck they will attack a little kid. So it's best they not be involved in this till they can understand it cause that could be really bad. Although I dont see a problem with little kids learning basic meditations such as aura cleaning and basic energy meditations or whatever they can understand. Just not stuff that actually puts them in the battlefield.

ShadowTheRaven said:
luis said:
Everyone has different type of situations. The only thing I can say is right now doing what you can, don't worry about it. It's not like you can change your situation in a second but when you can just put all your energies so you can find a better job that gives you even more time to meditate and do RTR. I honestly think it's not impossible to become rich with magick. It may take time but it's totally possible, probabily even to win some money. As soon as you can do a spell to find a better job, with better pay and that can give you more time to meditate (until it materialize, go past the 40 days, It may take a lot it all depends on how powerful you are and your life in general). The God's know that many have not that much time, this is why you see many teens here. They are the ones who have the most time.

Well on the 22nd I'm starting a sun square so I can get more money coming in. I'm arranging to have every single loan I have open taken care of, so far I've saved up a couple thousand dollars but I'm not that deep in debt. Another $10,000 will have an apartment lease taken care of for a year so I'm trying to shoot for that because you do not want to be behind on a lease. That's not even counting bills, that's a $800 a month rent payment times 12 if I did my math right. I don't need a million dollars or nothing, but that would be fucking sweet. Yeah, enough to buy a sizable house in a good neighborhood, and have a Subaru WRX STI in the driveway sounds good to me.

But with that sun square, and the Hours of the Sun I'm having a hard time finding because ChronosXP won't work on Windows 10 and it's driving me fucking nuts plus i only have time to do this shit in the evenings anyway since I work 12p-8p every day. So uhhh yeah my schedule's kinda fucked and it's not the matter of finding a different job I'm happy with my hours it's just that I'm an adult, an adult is expected to pay the bills and work full time. It really sucks that i can't devote a good 4-6 hours to just meditating and rituals anymore like I could when I was 16-19 years old but that's what the sun square's for.

Best to start a sun Square on Sunday if you can as it is more powerful that way by a lot I believe

Gear88 said:
It's been stated before countless times with racial rituals. Asians like Blacks CAN IF they want do cross-race rituals to help. But like Hp.Cobra has stated in the past a lot of times we'd rather the Asians do more RTR rituals and this probably dates back all the way to 2013 when we did the first race rituals on Yahoo forums, nearly around the time of ProPHP forums.

Fellow Asiatic members, Fellow Orientals. When the dates come with race rituals you can either 1) Help us out with our White, Black rituals OR 2) You can spam the F-RTR more.

Since F-RTR is more important and we are slacking a bit back to give us time for other rituals. Feel free to perform F-RTR more, give it another few pops out there.

So Asians more F-RTR perhaps in the future there might be Gentile awakening rituals that help everyone rather than just one specific race. Some sort of mass mind ritual or something, you never know.

So Asians stay with F-RTR for the most part.

They can do either I almost think these spiritual warfare bulletin days where they have us do other rituals energizes people even more because of the variety. Not everyone is working a lot with the pandemic going on. I think that possibly more rtrs than usual might get done at this time cause people are more in a fighting mood with this. Some probably do the rituals and rtrs most the day to the exclusion of other things in meditation or daily life even though that might not be good. I personally at least try to listen to music or go outside or do other things too. But then again the time I always do rtrs all day literally is only on the solstice points and less any other time but I am going to try to go all out on the 29th- the first. But that is beside the point I dont think in general the rtrs get done less at this time. At least not by me

Also that may not be needed it was done before a couple times I think with logr rune and sol. But once things reach a certain point it will be a mass awakening on a global scale. Who knows when we reach that point. Maybe this month though probably not we can think like this and use our excitement to motivate us to push for that. Lets get excited and work for it and do these rituals as much as possible.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Apologies for the questions and spam, but is the rolled "R" in Tyr mandatory? I watched an audio recording of Maxine pronouncing the rune but I'm still having trouble with rolling my r's. Is it still valid pronouncing the rune without the rolled "R" ?
No, you can instead vibrate tiwaz, tiwaz is the germanic version of the icelandic Tyr rune
Here is how to vibrate the rune https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbku2e50omithoj/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.rar

I'm from Iran, I'm neither black nor white, which ritual I have to do
black race ritual or white race ritual?

Aquarius said:
Lavena said:
Sundara said:
Agreed wholeheartedly, I have been hearing August 1st/seeing/feeling it’s importance specifically. As I was reading this I thought about how packed my work schedule is especially with kids, but just the other day I was offered extra help in multiple ways. I’ve been relentlessly busy but these days I never allow anything to stand in the way. I have completely tuned out screaming (when it’s needless screaming) (I do not recommend this) I’ve also done rituals in front of them and they thankfully don’t try to repeat it but i also try to avoid it. Kids should not try to do power meditations. Regardless though the gods will keep everyone safe and in line. There’s a reason they have not been repeating what I say, when typically they do. The more I do the more help I get though. I feel for anyone in the position of having young children full time, I know it can be almost completely impossible to get a silent moment. If there are any parents reading this, don’t be afraid to dive in. Anything you do can make a difference. Don’t let anything be an excuse because it will change your life. I mean not one thing. Hp Maxine had kids, Hitler had kids, no excuses.

Oh, I'm glad to see a parent on the forum. Yes, we parents understand each other.
I have been doing RRT for two years now (since my initiation) and my little child is already taking it as a routine. Usually I tell him "I will do the ritual and meditate" he answers "ok mom" and does not bother me all the time while I do the ritual. He understands the importance of this action, regardless of his age....
I don't see why kids should avoid power meditation and especially the rtr's. Care to explain?

Premature kundalini experiences

Theserpentrises1666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
It would lift a weight off my heart to see some of my family members wake up from christanity. When that day comes it will be the best.

Same but it’s nothing you can say or do directly to them they have to find out on there own hopefully sooner than later

Btw you know what is frustrating. You find a good video exposing a plot and red pilling people. You want to share it with people but imediately you see the speaker talking about the satanic world order or saying "we can defeat them in the name of Jesus". The opposition is either directly controlled or the speaker is naive as fuck. I don't know if I should share such videos or not as there is a possibility of influencing them for the worst in regards to christianity.

…When the clock shows 1:00:00, we begin the other rituals, such as the Race Awakening and the prosperity Rituals.

ThX… :)

the people of the new age speak of a date until August 12th, (up 8.8), should we stretch ours?

Sundara said:
Aquarius said:
Lavena said:

Premature kundalini experiences
Doubt that's gonna happen, we're not alone, we have the Gods on our side who can help avoid these things.

Poweredbythesun said:
Not to complain, as this IS quite the blessing. But I must say, this first day has been rough as it's added an extra 2 hours to the schedule I usually do.

Is it supposed to take 20 minutes for the JoS Protection ritual, and 33 for the Wealth and Prosperity ritual? :/
You can do them shorter than that if you are tight on time. It doesn't need to take that long at all. There's no point to it if you burn yourself out now and become unable to do the schedule on the later days.

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
Is there an audio somewhere for the pronunciation of the runes? Even a text explanation would be helpful. I wanna make sure I'm pronouncing them correctly since a couple of them aren't obvious to me.
This is an archive of all the Rune mp3's:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1

And read here https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

Poweredbythesun said:
Not to complain, as this IS quite the blessing. But I must say, this first day has been rough as it's added an extra 2 hours to the schedule I usually do.

Is it supposed to take 20 minutes for the JoS Protection ritual, and 33 for the Wealth and Prosperity ritual? :/

I'm doing the standard amount of vibrations for both rituals (18 per rune for Jos Protection & 10 per rune for Wealth and Protection ritual) and thats how long it takes for me with a 10 minute rest between them since I do them one after the other and I finish just in time to do the Final RTR :D If you're going with 36 Jos Protection and 20 for the Wealth and Protection rituals then you can expect double the time, but I guess it also depends on how you extend the vibrations.

Is there an audio somewhere for the pronunciation of the runes? Even a text explanation would be helpful. I wanna make sure I'm pronouncing them correctly since a couple of them aren't obvious to me.
I like the picture under your comment :D

Wealth and Prosperity, 100 times for each rune, except 10 times for Óss/Ansus at the end. And 10 times affirmations. Be slow and careful, make sure you feel each repetition carving the energy deeper.

Same for Joy of Satan Protection, 100 times each rune and 10 times affirmation.

:D :D :p :D :D

5 imams died in Damascus/Syria this past couple days. One of them died form COVID and rest is wasn’t published be media the reason of death. I wonder why Allah is not protecting his people. LOL

Also, Aid Aladha is on July 31 definitely more RTR that day.

May father Satan bless all our brothers and sisters

Hail Satan
Hail Bastet

666SuimeS666 said:

If your more black than white(by your DNA) then black. If you are more white than black, do white. If you are 33% on both of them(plus Asian 33%, as the arabic gentiles are of all the 3 main races) or do not know, just do either one of them.

Look up the 'Magenta 666' channel on Youtube. He has all the audio files of Maxine pronouncing the runes.

ValentineCHL said:
This is just wow, and increíble, I just did a huge plan to do this and not die in the try, but, I have a problem, in some of the rituals they say you have to call your guardian demon, but I am not dedicated yet because my family knows I'm satanic so really I can't dedicated me now, so, basically, I not have yet a guardian demon, so, what I have to do?

But anyways I'm going to do this with all my forces, I'm going to fight with all of us for Satán and all the demons, we got this guy's, or how say in mi place, !vamos los pibeees!

Not good, without dedication there is no protection from satan. Dedicate asap if needed do it in your astral temple:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

Without protection you are open to enemy spiritual attacks.

Poweredbythesun said:

Try to divide them across the day, maybe sneak a ritual white waiting for your food to cook, or maybe before going out. grouping them together will definitely make them feel harder to do.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Apologies for the questions and spam, but is the rolled "R" in Tyr mandatory? I watched an audio recording of Maxine pronouncing the rune but I'm still having trouble with rolling my r's. Is it still valid pronouncing the rune without the rolled "R" ?

It's better to roll the R, but it's not a must. If you can't seem to be able to roll the Rs then it's okay, don't overthink it.

HailVictory88 said:
Sorry for the questions, ignore if these are of no importance-
Can we use the variation of our choice for the Runes? I just ask because the way Wunjo is sounded out it seems a bit different from the recorded variations.

Does the order of the rituals matter? For example, do we have to do both Final RTRs before any of the others, or can we do 1 Final RTR, wait a bit, do one of the rituals, wait a bit, do another, etc.?

1. Yes you can, but the ones mentioned in the ritual are the most optimal for this ritual.

2. You can do the 2 rituals before the RtR or after, but I would keep the protection one before the blessing one. I don't think it matters that much though.

666SuimeS666 said:

In this case you can do either or both.

666SuimeS666 said:

Either one or both or you can just do a few more final rtrs than you usually do this has been said several times.

They really didn't want me to do the rituals last night lol. Interestingly, they did this same shit to me last time we did the race awakening one, right before I was about to do the ritual for the first time, my computer suddenly lost internet connection and it wouldn't let me turn it back on. I had to run my troubleshooter and the problem was fixed and did not return. It didn't happen the next few nights as I continued the race awakening rituals either. When it happened this time however, even after the troubleshoot, it still wouldn't work. I asked Father and my guardian for help as I was quickly trying to troubleshoot and turn off and on my internet connection, and Suddenly it cut back on! So I thanked Father and my Guardian and then proceeded with the rituals. I find it interesting that the only two times this has ever happened has been right before I went to do these important rituals for the first time. Anyone else have this happen?

Poweredbythesun said:

The Gods will understand if it’s too much sometimes so keep that in mind if you come to a break point it’s been tuff for me as well. Make sure everything important to you gets done as well.

The amount of time depends on how much you do, 33 minutes is about the same as me though I do feel I could enunciate a bit better.

Have a nice day

Artanis said:
With almost ALL the last like 5 schedules, we have gotten something big out of it(like an event or other physical manifestation). Lets make sure we get something REALLY big from this one Brothers and Sisters!

HAIL SATAN!! :evil: :evil:

I think we already are getting something out of it...Have you seen people are desecrating churches. Google it Lol

EasternFireLion666 said:
Theserpentrises1666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
It would lift a weight off my heart to see some of my family members wake up from christanity. When that day comes it will be the best.

Same but it’s nothing you can say or do directly to them they have to find out on there own hopefully sooner than later

Btw you know what is frustrating. You find a good video exposing a plot and red pilling people. You want to share it with people but imediately you see the speaker talking about the satanic world order or saying "we can defeat them in the name of Jesus". The opposition is either directly controlled or the speaker is naive as fuck. I don't know if I should share such videos or not as there is a possibility of influencing them for the worst in regards to christianity.

Don’t share any videos like that with family or friends. Any people talking like that In videos online are deluded they think they know stuff but they don’t know shit. Everything they accuse Satan of and they’re talking about is really of they’re own “god” Jewsus. If you want to enlighten those you care about www.exposingchristianity.com

Lydia said:
I'm on it. Astro orders will be delayed due to the amount of energy I will be putting into this, but everyone waiting on an order from me, please know how important you all are, and August will be the month I put 666% effort into catching up. We just need to put extra effort into these rituals, I have been told by the Gods to go harder for this next while. This planet needs to overcome the jew parasites.

Padfoot said:
Really inspiring stuff. Can I ask who is your influence on the writing style? I would really like to know :D
Not everyone needs an influence, some people are originals and I would say HP Cobra is one of those people :)

Thank you for your hard work sis. Stay strong

The amount of vibrations can be either 10, or 40 both are equally effective, one can increase the numbers

If both x10 and x40 are both equally effective, WHY would anyone want to increase them? :?

slyscorpion said:
Lydia just want to make sure you did get my order for a career and money I believe it was. I am fine with that yeah you should put effort into these rituals above all else. I just want to be sure you got it cause you never replied to my email. I have PayPal receipt if you need that. It seems odd cause the first order I made you replied back so I wonder if this didn't go through right since I believe mercury was retrograde when I ordered it.
Yes I got it, sorry for not confirming it. My inbox is rather flooded and I've missed some emails.

So13r Crucible said:
Please be careful as there is a 25hr VoC starting july 21 7pm - july 22 8pm central time US or july 22 12am - july 23 1am UTC
I'm a day late to see this post or else I would have said so yesterday.

anyway cheers and just be aware of VoCs. if started during the VoC I imagine waiting 24hr then starting again will be fine.
Void Moon does not matter for group rituals, as these have all been started before. It's only when you begin something new for the first time (not a repeat of an ongoing group ritual), that the VoC needs to be avoided. We can go hard during VoCs with these rituals.

666SuimeS666 said:
Do the White Race ritual

Your country was originally white, the Persians were white, now from my knowledge only northern Iran still has a predominantly white population

Eannatum said:
5 imams died in Damascus/Syria this past couple days. One of them died form COVID and rest is wasn’t published be media the reason of death. I wonder why Allah is not protecting his people. LOL

Also, Aid Aladha is on July 31 definitely more RTR that day.

May father Satan bless all our brothers and sisters

Hail Satan
Hail Bastet

They have been getting swept.

This is only the beginning of it all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back