Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Real Life Of Migrants In Europe - Kalergi Plan = Death Of All Human Rights

TanzanianGod said:
Ericjason1981 said:
TanzanianGod said:
So many healthy thinking Africans will never subject themselves to such a lower level of living. Migrants live like shit. The journey they take just to Get to Europe is quite dangerous. Some Die.

The traffickers of the migrants themselves are highly paid. First by the migrants themselves (3000-5000$) per person and again by the NGO’s. The jew has tried to invest a-lot on the kalergi plan. They even have media that is focused on immigration and multiculturalism issues 24/7.

An Example is VICE news. Their videos on YouTube are so cringy. Trying to make Aryans feel sad for the Immigrants using sympathic vibrations. I smile when I usually read the YouTube comments because people ,even the blacks, are open and can see how all this is weird and wrong.

The immigrants suffer through so much documentation processes. I saw some on a certain video, that were given a whole building with almost six floors and many apartments. Free!!!! And it was right in a white neighborhood. And most of the neighbors were not happy.

But again these didn’t have Jobs. They are literally dependent on the people that fund them (jews). Hence Slaves as Master Cobra put it. They would be recorded crying, lamenting and saying how they are humans and have to be treated right. That they deserve a job and a good life. And in my mind I would be like “Nigga, thats sooo dumb, Go Back home!”

They are using sympathetic magic against Gentiles. Aryans are kind and loving. They get this from Satan and the gods. But again Most are now waking up and seeing reality.

You can’t be serious. Are you aware of how Africans live? By this, I mean black people everywhere. They create and live in filth, disease, rape, murder and squalor. Of course all africans want to live in white nations. Living on welfare in a white nation is superior to being working class in Africa. And to be honest, most Africans/blacks are terrible workers when they are willing to work. Blacks also see themselves as gods and routinely push themselves onto white women, often raping and murdering white women. I can’t believe you are in touch with reality. Sure, jews are the world’s problem but they exploit each race’s nature. Jews do not force Africans to live in filth, disease and squalor. Blacks naturally create those environments. I can’t blame the Jews for the fact that black people routinely rob, rape, murder white women. I can blame the Jew for using his influence for forcing these people into my living space, while being given privilege for being non white.

I felt so angry reading this. But I am going to cool My rage. No need for arguments.

The general observation you have is that you seem to have sympathies for migrants. Maybe because you have associated yourself with one/ maybe you are a migrant yourself.

Black people dont create filth. Jews Doo!! Dont generally speak about my race like that.

“Living on welfare is superior than being a working class back home?” Dude..... what the fuck is that? Whaaaat? You want black gentiles to be receiving bread from their jewish owners like slaves? U prefer blacks being treated like “goyim cattle”? Whaaaaaat??? Healthy Africans live a good life back home. We might no be as developed as the states. But we have alot to show for.

With enough skill blacks can do great. U generally seem to despise blacks don’t know for what reason.

You might just have associated ur self with the types of blacks that are brainwashed and low level. Weaklings. U say they rape and murder. Yes they do. And it’s a BAD thing. But most are degenerates and brain dead. If you meet a better cooler black person like ME u might change your views about blacks.

You can’t blame the jews for forcefully advertising drugs in black lives? For advertising the gang life in music videos? You can’t blame the jews for cursing the black Gentiles in their Torah? You obviously don’t see the greater picture. Jews have destroyed black Gentiles lives. It is a fact that blacks as a people can be easily manipulated. But again there is Opportunity to ADVANCE as a race and jews don’t want this.

“That the Nature of blacks is to create and live in Shit? Hahahahahahahaha.

“You should meet blacks like me, ur perception about US, should and will Change”

By the way visit Africa someday. Your views might Change.

I am not concerned with your feelings. I am concerned with the truth being spoken. I don’t have sympathies for migrants. The majority of Chinese and Indian Imigrants in western nations cheat their way through academia, taking positions through fraud, or affirmative action programs, from better qualified whites, in white nations. Non white people have zero sympathy about coming to white nations and exploiting White nations for personal gain.

“Receiving bread from their Jewish owners”? You are not being honest. Black people in white nations have the red carpet rolled out for them. Of course blacks on welfare in white nations live better than working class blacks in Africa. Welfare Blacks in America are handed beautiful brand new section 8 housing for free and don’t take care of it. Blacks in white nations are handed jobs, school admission, top of the line medical care and an abundance of free food. Black people in white nations do not qualify for the jobs they receive. Blacks and other non white people are purposely put in to positions they don’t qualify for, are paid handsome salaries, because the Jews know that the unqualified black’s incompetence will naturally destroy white society.

I’ve met cool black people. This does not change the facts that white people suffer when forced to live around blacks People. Cool blacks do not change the facts that black people destroy civilizations when not kept in line through extreme violent measures. The developed parts of Africa are due to the Colonialization of Africa by Europeans. Once Europeans gave Africa back to black people, Africa fell back into barbarism. It’s blacks murdering and raping whites, as they do each other, not the other way around. It’s blacks spreading diseases to white women, impregnating them and running off, leaving white society to take care of the mixed children, laughing the entire way.

Blacks are manipulated by Jews through violent music, film, and video games. blacks are going to suffer from the removal of police in America. I know that blacks are going to suffer the most at the hands of black criminals. Black women will suffer more than anyone else due to Jewish rule. However, nonwhites are not living in worse conditions in white nations. The average black that is willing to work in America is given great, unearned opportunity, privilege, and is driving new cars, luxury cars, living in beautiful housing, wearing nice clothes at the expense of collective white people. My problem with the black community is how often they kidnap, torture, mutilate, rape, burn, white people, especially white children, elderly people and women. The Jews created an environment that fosters this behavior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back