Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Glory

We already have won, My friends.
It is a wonderful day, We will finally take down the reptiles.
We will look out and see the 4th Reich, We will see happy gentiles.
Communism will go down, Facism will rise.

This is such a beautiful post. A beauty that only the Satanist would understand, unlike the jew because they think on a different level, this touches the the soul of the Satanist. This is a good post to go back to and read when one is struggling in the midst of their advancement.

Rising666 said:
This is such a beautiful post. A beauty that only the Satanist would understand, unlike the jew because they think on a different level, this touches the the soul of the Satanist. This is a good post to go back to and read when one is struggling in the midst of their advancement.
Your absolutely correct, You are right about Jews thinking on a different level, I have met a great many Jews in my life and all of them are very greedy and can't think about others.

Hail Satan!

Hail_ToImmortality666 said:
We already have won, My friends.
It is a wonderful day, We will finally take down the reptiles.
We will look out and see the 4th Reich, We will see happy gentiles.
Communism will go down, Facism will rise.

Yes! We will see scum purged and gone forever. Holding out and protecting our own, as we let the RTR artillery fire off. The rest of the world becomes angry for this jewish enslavement and it's picking up fast...!

I have this feeling in my soul when I did the Rtr tonight, I wanted to just say what is on my mind.
Soon we will be standing together, looking over our world restored. The enemy destroyed. And we will know in our hearts and souls we have done it. We have accomplished this, together, With Satan, With Beelzebub, with the Gods, and with our SS family, Our brave, our strong SS warriors, who we have fought beside, and who we will win beside. Together we will share in this, and bask in this glory! A safe and better future for our children, for our reincarnated souls to be, A better world for us all. Finally then, We will truly be able to restore our world to it's former glory, and Finally then we will all grow towards true betterment and be as Father Intended for us to be! This is all in our reach. We will never fail, we will never quit, we will never give up. We will rise and we will be victorious. Through the hardest times, we will stand on the edge of what may seem impossible to the common man, but we will know that we will achieve what they have thought impossible. We are the change that will save our world. We will descend upon the enemy and all of their evil and we will wipe them from the face of our world. I am honored to share this fight with you all. It is my fight, it is all of OUR fight, And it is Father and the God's fight, we all have this same enemy, and together we WILL defeat them. But right now, we must keep fighting until we have reached this, breathe in hope and strength, breathe out victory and triumph, we are nearing victory but the fight is still on going, and we must all take part in this fight. rtrs are our sword, father Satan and the God's protection, our shield. Hail Satan!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many of us have not still understood the deeper meaning of our faith, which was always constant, eternal and Truthful.

Everyone of you here, is a small hero. Indeed, people may or may never know us, and it is better it remains that way.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I am going to take this opportunity to clear any misconceptions, misunderstandings e.t.c about my previous Aliens post. It is cipered.
Example.
I can reveal that
' Time travelers have re-introuduced prehestoric man back into society. '
In public key this can be
' Scientist have been using accessible D.N.A from prehestoric man to re-introuduece *some back into society '
Example we could clone in 1997: https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/dolly_the_sheep.htm
Now the biologists can rise-up and say something like 'Ay, man it's nearly impossible for a clone to self replicate'.. I understand.
Just saying not everything on our sites need to be taken word for word..

Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods & Demons of Duat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back