Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About binding/ cursing/ killing / black magick to satanist

Srabony666

I am dedicated girl satanist . I everyday do meditation and do FRTR. But now I am cannot doing meditation and FRTR because my life is hell now.

We all know that black magick is for self- protection/ defense and justice. We all also know that We cannot do bindings or black magick on others satanist. So , my question's root is about doing bindings or black magick on others satanist.
My question is who is satanist? Why beelzebub told not to curse satanis t?Why why why?
Here is my a little present sad life story:
I have a non- dedicated satanist relatives who is a younger brother of my mom. The satanist don't want to do dedication to satan. The satanist only believes satan but doesn't do any spiritual workings and doesn't do dedication. He tells me that I don't need to do dedication because Satan know me well . I inspired him to do dedication and told him how important this. But, now I know that the evil satanist is not worthy of this. He is elder to me. He is now live with us for finding job. He is now unemployed. He has no job. He do nothing. He always do drugs. He always do smoking. I hate his personality. He always lie on bed every day with his android phone. He is married. He has a wife and a little son. His family live in village . I and my family, we live in town. The evil satanist live with us in town for finding job. My family show him a great respect . So it is impossible to cut off contact with him. So why I want to cut off contact with him? Because I am an innocent girl. I am unmarried. I am now yet 20 years old girl. I have no false. I am cring everyday. I am not able to describe long to tell my sad stories with this evil monster fucker satanist. The evil monster satanist always do sexual harassment with me when my parents go outside from home. I am very shy felling about telling this. He is here not to find job, but here to do wrong things with me I want to kill him. He sometimes come in my bed room. I am feeling shy . I want to do murder. I want to do suicide now. I am not able to live in this earth.Everyday, He touch my boobs. He always kiss my nicks, lick my ears,shows me naked pictures, blackmail me always........Very bad guy. I am seriously cannot tolerate anymore. He sometimes tells me that " I can read your mind. ""I can do anything with you."" I am satanist. ""I am your mind reader. """I am god"" I am your master"" etc. (Translated
from my native language) Today when my mom went to market to buy something, ( my dad works in office)...... The evil satanist comes in my room and forcely hold me and did very dirty things with me. He tried many times to touch my inner things. I can't be able to do against with him. I am not able to tell my mom about this . My mom told me to care him and she shows me index finger and told me that she doesn't want to hear any bad words about him. My mom loves the evil satanist and care him very much. He todays did many wrong with me. I don't know why he do this with me. Todays, in noon, when mom went to market , he suddently come in my room. During that time, I did online class . He suddenly did funny with me . He suddently started talking many dirty things. He was telling me " Satan gives me what I want." He then sits besides me . I am doing online study. Suddently he touch my hands. I was shocked. He slowly touches my arms. I was very shy I did never done and seen before this with me. I am not good in English . If I told this stories in my native language, I might be able to clearly tell my hell stories. He that time, touches and kiss my nicks and licking me. He was suddently kissing and licking me. I was feeling shy and not able to do anything against him. I was shut up. I was food to him that time. When He was kissing my body I lost my control , emotions. I then lost my sense. I did senseless. I closed my eyes and After this, I don't know what was happen with me. I did cry silently so much. I went to toilets and cry so much silently. Then, I decided to write about this things on this form. I was silently crying the whole night. I am feeling very pain in my body. First time I am feeling very shy and mad . I want to suicide now. I will kill myself tonight. I am crying. I want to cry aloud :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I am not able to do any thighs against him. I have no power to kill him.I want to murder him . I am the only one daughter of my mom dad . I am now alive for them. I want to keep my mom dad happy. I will do anything for my dad mom. I love you Ma. Ma forgive me Ma. MA I am crying ma. Why are u far from me ma ? I want to alive for you to make u happy ma. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
OH I am sorry. My question: give me black magick spell. I want to kill him.
I am not able to tell hail satan. I AM very tired. Tonight I was crying whole night. I am very tired. I want to sleep in mornings. Its now 9am. Bye guys. To satan, I always ask that , """ Hey Satan , consider your warriors not for working with you, but for how much they have manners and ethics.""""""

Did you tell your mom and dad what he does? If I had a child, and my child told me someone did those things to them, I would probably kill the person to protect my child. Your parents would likely have the same reaction, and want to protect you.

He is not a Satanist, he never dedicated. There is no problem with cursing him.

You said he doesn’t meditate, he doesn’t do the final RTR or anything that a Spiritual Satanist does. You say that He sexually harasses you.
Then he is not a real Spiritual Satanist. he’s a piece of shit. You can curse him if you would like, if you know how to.

If you know how to curse him then do it. You will be fine. There are curses on JoyofSatan.com

But it sounds more so like you need to tell the police if there are any in your area.

He’s definitely not a Satanist. Satan does not like things that this guy is doing.

He’s a fake Satanist.

Can you tell your dad what he does to you? Will your dad help you?

Srabony666 said:
Okay, first take a deep breath and calm down.

You misunderstood what was written on the JoS about this. Let me clarify for you.

The only Satanists that you are not allowed to curse, are those who have dedicated their soul and are actively working for our cause.

That person is not a Satanist. It doesn't matter shit what he "calls" himself. He is NOT a Satanist. You can curse him and be mean to him as much as you want to. You can get him kicked out, you can get him to go broke, you can even kill him if that is necessary.

I hope this clarifies things for you. There are tons of people out there who call themselves "Satanists", but they arent real SS like us. These people are under NO protection from Satan, and you are free to defend yourself from them and attack them in any way you would like. If someone treats you badly and makes your life hell, then you have every right in the world to defend yourself from this.
I will say it again - This dude doesn't have ANY help or protection from Satan AT ALL. He is just a delusional idiot.

You need to do the Aura of Protection to protect yourself. Do it twice every day, once in the morning and once at noon.
Part 1 of the AoP
Part 2 of the AoP

You do the first part and then the second part right after that. If you can vibrate mantras, vibrate "Surya" for a few times before you start with the first part. If you cant vibrate anything, that's fine too. If you do this AoP twice daily, it will work to protect you and to punish that dipshit for trying to hurt you. You must do it twice daily and never skip doing it. You can do it while pretending to be asleep if necessary.

This AoP is the main thing you need if you want to stop this situation. IF you want to do more in addition to this, you can do what is called a "binding spell". For this, simply vibrate the rune "Isa" for 27x and use the affirmation "In a positive way for me, [Insert name of the person here] is fully prevented from doing anything bad to me, permanently!". State this affirmation 9 times. Instead of the word "prevented", you can also use "bound", "stopped", or "prohibited", based on what sounds best for you. For the rune Isa, here is an audio on how it is vibrated.
You need to do this working daily. Do not skip a day no matter what happens.

If you have any questions, ask me and I will answer them. You can get out of this situation.

Srabony666 said:
I am dedicated girl satanist . I everyday do meditation and do FRTR. But now I am cannot doing meditation and FRTR because my life is hell now.

We all know that black magick is for self- protection/ defense and justice. We all also know that We cannot do bindings or black magick on others satanist. So , my question's root is about doing bindings or black magick on others satanist.
My question is who is satanist? Why beelzebub told not to curse satanis t?Why why why?
I have a non- dedicated satanist relatives who is a younger brother of my mom. The satanist don't want to do dedication to satan. The satanist only believes satan but doesn't do any spiritual workings and doesn't do dedication. He tells me that I don't need to do dedication because Satan know me well . I inspired him to do dedication and told him how important this. But, now I know that the evil satanist is not worthy of this. He is elder to me. He is now live with us for finding job. He is now unemployed. He has no job. He do nothing. He always do drugs. He always do smoking. I hate his personality. He always lie on bed every day with his android phone. He is married. He has a wife and a little son. His family live in village . I and my family, we live in town. The evil satanist live with us in town for finding job. My family show him a great respect . So it is impossible to cut off contact with him. So why I want to cut off contact with him? Because I am an innocent girl. I am unmarried. I am now yet 20 years old girl. I have no false. I am cring everyday. I am not able to describe long to tell my sad stories with this evil monster fucker satanist. The evil monster satanist always do sexual harassment with me when my parents go outside from home. I am very shy felling about telling this. He is here not to find job, but here to do wrong things with me I want to kill him. He sometimes come in my bed room. I am feeling shy . I want to do murder. I want to do suicide now. I am not able to live in this earth.Everyday, He touch my boobs. He always kiss my nicks, lick my ears,shows me naked pictures, blackmail me always........Very bad guy. I am seriously cannot tolerate anymore. He sometimes tells me that " I can read your mind. ""I can do anything with you."" I am satanist. ""I am your mind reader. """I am god"" I am your master"" etc. (Translated
from my native language) Today when my mom went to market to buy something, ( my dad works in office)...... The evil satanist comes in my room and forcely hold me and did very dirty things with me. He tried many times to touch my inner things. I can't be able to do against with him. I am not able to tell my mom about this . My mom told me to care him and she shows me index finger and told me that she doesn't want to hear any bad words about him. My mom loves the evil satanist and care him very much. He todays did many wrong with me. I don't know why he do this with me. Todays, in noon, when mom went to market , he suddently come in my room. During that time, I did online class . He suddenly did funny with me . He suddently started talking many dirty things. He was telling me " Satan gives me what I want." He then sits besides me . I am doing online study. Suddently he touch my hands. I was shocked. He slowly touches my arms. I was very shy I did never done and seen before this with me. I am not good in English . If I told this stories in my native language, I might be able to clearly tell my hell stories. He that time, touches and kiss my nicks and licking me. He was suddently kissing and licking me. I was feeling shy and not able to do anything against him. I was shut up. I was food to him that time. When He was kissing my body I lost my control , emotions. I then lost my sense. I did senseless. I closed my eyes and After this, I don't know what was happen with me. I did cry silently so much. I went to toilets and cry so much silently. Then, I decided to write about this things on this form. I was silently crying the whole night. I am feeling very pain in my body. First time I am feeling very shy and mad . I want to suicide now. I will kill myself tonight. I am crying. I want to cry aloud :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I am not able to do any thighs against him. I have no power to kill him.I want to murder him . I am the only one daughter of my mom dad . I am now alive for them. I want to keep my mom dad happy. I will do anything for my dad mom. I love you Ma. Ma forgive me Ma. MA I am crying ma. Why are u far from me ma ? I want to alive for you to make u happy ma. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am not able to tell hail satan. I AM very tired. Tonight I was crying whole night. I am very tired. I want to sleep in mornings. Its now 9am. Bye guys. To satan, I always ask that , """ Hey Satan , consider your warriors not for working with you, but for how much they have manners and ethics.""""""

Who is not dedicated, is not a spiritual satanist , he can be cursed.
Why not scratch his eyes out ? Bite him. Don´t be passive, attack full force.
People like him search for victims, don´t be one.
Statistics say:
Out of 10 Girls who did attack there Rapist, only 1 did get raped.

Any moron posers can claim they're Satanists but doesn't mean they are real ones. An actual Satanist is one who:

1. Has done the dedication ritual
2. Has the right idea about Satan and Satanism, that they have nothing to do with "evil" or other bullshit enemy stereotypes.
3. Doesn't use any jewish methods for contacting Satan or any Demons.
4. Is not a jew.

You're free to curse him if you like.

And to add on to this topic, I believe it's important to mention that even a person who would have done the dedication ritual and is doing daily RTR and meditation, still could be cursed to death if they tried to do something like this. Having dedicated doesn't mean you can act like a total piece of trash to other SS (like in this case, sexually abusing another SS) and expect to stay protected from repercussions.

Looking at it from the opposite perspective, he is attacking you, a dedicated SS, in the first place. Obviously this guy isn't even a Satanist in the first place, but rather just a delusional idiot. But the point is that, even if he had done the dedication, it wouldn't change a thing about this situation. Either way you have every right to attack back and bring harm to him in whatever way you desire. This is important to know.

Also, about the option of physical violence in self-defense, I did not advise this for a reason. Especially in Muslim countries, which is where I very strongly assume you are located, getting phsyically violent with a man, as a woman, can be dangerous.
The AoP and binding spell will bring you opportunities to defend yourself and stop him from abusing you. The important part is that you scare him and assert dominance, remember that. If you go too far in physical violence, it could cause you trouble with your parents potentially. So as first measures I would rather recommend things like yelling at him, and not hesitating to throw things at him and generally just showing that you arent gonna let him mess with you anymore. With most weak souls like this guy, these things are enough to deter them eventually. When you are in a shitty situation like that again, you may feel like you are bound from doing anything out of fear. What you need to do is to realize this, and then consciously "break through" those chains and start attacking back verbally. Do not show him any fear.
Always remember - Do NOT ever freeze in fear. Break out of it and start showing aggression.

And if at any point he would still try to do things to you despite verbal attacks, that's when you can get physical a bit. A great thing to do usually is to give him a hard punch/kick in the groin, as it hurts really badly while also not causing any permanent damage. Again, do NOT show him any pity or say you are sorry. NEVER DO THAT! This is very important. You need to make it very clear to both yourself and to him, that you are NOT gonna be kind or loving to him in any way. He is your ENEMY. Do not feel any love or empathy for your enemy.

Srabony666 said:

Hey first, I am very sorry for you, this hurts.

Now the solution!
Speak to Satan, either aloud or in your mind, you can look at his sigil (but from my experience he will even hear you if you just speak to him). Just explain everything to Satan (he knows everything anyways but I think he wants us to come to him directly) then ask him for his guidance and help!

Then just gather your Mom, Dad and your uncle (the evil satanist, who in all actuality is no satanist at all) and TELL THEM EVERYTHING!
Just tell them and just cry. I mean they are your parents if they care for your wellbeing they will kick him out. He will lose his image, he will probably lose your Mom and Dad, and he will probably lose his wife! This is the most evil thing you could do to him.

Just stay strong, and end this hell! If your parents do nothing call instantly the police. Or his Wife!

YOU ARE A SATANIST! DO NOT LET ANYONE ABUSE YOU!

You have to power to END ALL OF THIS!
Satanists should also be STRONG IN SPIRIT!
This is a great way to make you strong.

Go tell your parents EVERYTHING and this in front of the evil „Satanist“.
Satan helps you! You have nothing to fear!

HAIL SATAN!
May Satan guide you!

How I understood it. We as Satanists are not allowed to fight amongst our own. Because Satan wants us to be like a big Satanic family.. something like that. And if a Satanist is trying to attack another Satanist, the Satanist who started attacking the other would be punished by Beelzebub. Satan establishes laws and Beelzebub makes sure that everyone is law-abiding (even if he has to use force to ensure that)

Yeah you should really work to keep your soul clean, do the Aura of protection and the returning curses 1 and 2, just like Shael said. This is a very helpful tip.

But you also have to get rid of him. The best way is not the spiritual way but the physical.
Tell your parents, if needed get the police involved. Once he is kicked out and you want to further hurt him, tell his wife everything. And then you can curse him. But first you have to get him away from you.

A person (not a jew) that performed the dedication ritual on the JOS website is from that point on a Spiritual Satanists (SS). SS may not under any circumstances curse one another as Satan wants those under him to work together in unity and cursing one another is simply doing his enemies jobs for them. This is why it is stated that those that curse another SS will invite judgement from Beelzebub as that is something he presides over. Conflict between SS should be worked out peacefully and if unable to do so must be taken to a higher authority i.e Beelzebub. Anyone that attempts to hurt another SS would be stopped beforehand or it simply wouldn't work.

Cursing isn't a game. It is the equivalent of pointing a gun at someone's head and pulling the trigger or possibly worse. Anyone that advocates cursing other SS needs to take a step back and really understand the power that magick can have when used.

As for the OP, fight back and defend yourself. Fear acts as a binding on yourself and it's why people that are afraid are targeted. Those that fear shackle themselves. You must break those shackles. Any real SS would have been stopped before attacking another dedicated SS. If you are attacked, attack back.

Srabony666 said:

Hi ! Greatings to all warriors!! I I am the new Id of Srabony666 . I am the same person of "Srabony666". I have lost my password of the old ID "Srabony666 ". For this, I create this new Id.

Now , I am free from that evil guy from my home. I told my mom about my sad story again. My mom was sorry to me. She told my dad to throw that boy. My parents throw him from my house and my parents litigate against him to police station. The police is not now working about our case because for Covid-19 situation, all police station is off now for lockdown. But , police will investigate about this case. Oneday The boy called me in phone and told me that He have politics power. He will kill me oneday. That's he said to me. I am very afraid now for this. I want to kill him. How can I kill him spiritually? I decided to do death spell to him. My planning sadhona workings is given below:
(please, correct me if I do any mistake on this workings )

My planning death spell working:
I wish to kill him just whatever. He destroy my body. My goal is just to kill him spiritually.

My sadhona death spell time is 8th August,Saturday, 2020 wanning moon in Aries until 17 th August,2020
Firstly, I will vibrate "AlGS" rune 214 times with affirmation: "I am always safe , secure protected and healthy in every way."
Then, I decided to do ISA rune 108 times× 9 days with affirmation 54 times : "Mohammed Golam Rosul is bound. He is unable to act against me. He is unable to harm me in any ways ."
I will use voodoo with this for maximum killing power. I will make a doll with his picture with herbs ' broom and tobacco trees' I will use my aura to kill him .
And , I will vibrate " THAURIS" 972[108×9]times× 9days, "HAGL" 972 times ×9days, "VINASA" 108 times ×
9 days, "TRJAS" 108 times ×9 days," MiRITTU" (Bangla mantra) 54 times and "DHONSO"(bangla mantra) 9 times. With affirmation 111 times: "Mohammad Golam Rosul is now dead in every way whatever. "

In last, I will vibrate again ALGS 108 times and will clean my aura.

Please, solution me if there have any mistake in sadhona.
Hail satan.

Your binding spell planning is correct but your death spell is not proper correct. Because, the last sanskrit death mantra is very powerful and dangerous for beginners. You use only "Thaur" and " hagl". It will kill him fast.

Srabony666 (2) new Id said:
Srabony666 said:

Hi ! Greatings to all warriors!! I I am the new Id of Srabony666 . I am the same person of "Srabony666". I have lost my password of the old ID "Srabony666 ". For this, I create this new Id.

Now , I am free from that evil guy from my home. I told my mom about my sad story again. My mom was sorry to me. She told my dad to throw that boy. My parents throw him from my house and my parents litigate against him to police station. The police is not now working about our case because for Covid-19 situation, all police station is off now for lockdown. But , police will investigate about this case. Oneday The boy called me in phone and told me that He have politics power. He will kill me oneday. That's he said to me. I am very afraid now for this. I want to kill him. How can I kill him spiritually? I decided to do death spell to him. My planning sadhona workings is given below:
(please, correct me if I do any mistake on this workings )

My planning death spell working:
I wish to kill him just whatever. He destroy my body. My goal is just to kill him spiritually.

My sadhona death spell time is 8th August,Saturday, 2020 wanning moon in Aries until 17 th August,2020
Firstly, I will vibrate "AlGS" rune 214 times with affirmation: "I am always safe , secure protected and healthy in every way."
Then, I decided to do ISA rune 108 times× 9 days with affirmation 54 times : "Mohammed Golam Rosul is bound. He is unable to act against me. He is unable to harm me in any ways ."
I will use voodoo with this for maximum killing power. I will make a doll with his picture with herbs ' broom and tobacco trees' I will use my aura to kill him .
And , I will vibrate " THAURIS" 972[108×9]times× 9days, "HAGL" 972 times ×9days, "VINASA" 108 times ×
9 days, "TRJAS" 108 times ×9 days," MiRITTU" (Bangla mantra) 54 times and "DHONSO"(bangla mantra) 9 times. With affirmation 111 times: "Mohammad Golam Rosul is now dead in every way whatever. "

In last, I will vibrate again ALGS 108 times and will clean my aura.

Please, solution me if there have any mistake in sadhona.
Hail satan.

I am very glad that he is out of your house. See you didn’t need any spiritual powers to get him kicked out. Sometimes all that it takes is action.

Now he told you that he has political power, and threatened you, go to your parents and TELL THEM THAT HE WANTS TO KILL YOU!
He is obviously lying and bluffing BUT GO AND TELL YOUR PARENTS!

As for the magick, if I were you I would focus on cleaning my aura, returning curses part 1 and 2, Aura of protection, power meditation and doing RTRs. Just tell Satan your situation (well he knows everything anyway, but do it anyway) and ask him humbly for protection (he would probably do it anyway but still)

I do not think it is a good idea to do a death spell in your age and with your experience.

If you want to harm him, tell some people in the family the truth about this evil guy, and that he even said he would kill you.

Be safe!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back