Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Artanis said:
Gigipah666 said:
Father's planet Venus will also pass in-front of the Moon. Very Good time to start a working.

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/june-new-moon-2020-see-the-moon-eclipse-the-sun-after-a-close-pass-with-venus/ar-BB15CHSP

Venus isnt Satans planet, Saturn is...
They all are. Venus is one of the most important.

Oh yeah... Uranus and Venus are(The Morningstar) :lol: I somehow remembered that it was Saturn, as Satan is the God Saturn in Roman Paganism. My bad. :oops:

Artanis said:
Gigipah666 said:
Father's planet Venus will also pass in-front of the Moon. Very Good time to start a working.

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/june-new-moon-2020-see-the-moon-eclipse-the-sun-after-a-close-pass-with-venus/ar-BB15CHSP

Venus isnt Satans planet, Saturn is...
They all are. Venus is one of the most important.

Venus was the Morning star also originally named or associated with lucifer. This is associated with Satan. Also Libra one of the Venus signs exalts Saturn. So I think this is also one of Satans planets. It is true though that the Saturn signs (Aquarius and Capricorn) are Satans signs depicting him and Saturn is the planet that is associated with him.

Gracias de verdad! Ya llevo más de 15 días haciendo el RTR y es fantástico.
También estoy agradecido porque duré varios años largos buscando he investigando cuál era o es el verdadero Satanismo.

Leí muchos Grimorios y no me parecieron nada útil , todo los que esos libros decían era contradictorio. Después dejé de buscar.

Hasta que un día algo llegó a mi mente entrar el Google he investigar otra ves.

Hasta que me encontré con la página
La Alegría de Satanás
Wow para mi fue algo encantador me siento super felíz.

Ya he leído algunos PDF
En especial me ha encantado la historia tuya Sacerdotisa Maxime.

Gracias! ;)
Salve Satán!

Ors666 said:
Can anyone give me some advice? I recently started working a new job as a delivery driver and today I was supposed to get paid, yet when I tried to login to my work account I continued being locked out, the company automatically resets my password whenever I change it, my money never came through because even-though I have put my bank details into the account it apparently got removed from the app. I sent them a message saying if I don't get my money I'm going to take them to court and sue them.
I think this is likely all tied up over being flagged for stealing. That is not like a "woopsie!" disciplinary event, rather they probably froze your account while they are investigating and/or fired you. Is there not like support number to call, since you are an employee? Something more immediate than like an email-style message? Did they even respond?

Ors666 said:
The company is packed by degenerate Muslims and they more or less know about me being SS even-though I never told them.
Why??? You have to blend in as best as possible.

Ors666 said:
I'm a vegan.
Why?

Ors666 said:
The person I delivered it to said he's going to refund it because it got wet from the rain, he said "You won't get in trouble will you?" I said "I shouldn't just tell them it got ruined by the rain.". Next thing I know the company is flagging me for stealing food that I can't even eat and now they're trying to steal my money.
I don't understand, so the guy did or didn't refund it? Did you mean to say you told them it got ruined? So it sounds like you told them, and the customer didn't, so now they think the customer didn't get the pizza and they think you just made up an excuse to take the food. They aren't trying to "steal" your money, they think you cheated them first, hence why they don't want to pay.

Ors666 said:
Should I just do x27 RTR on the company so it all goes back to them or does anyone know any better rituals? Thanks!
Is it worth your time and energy? How much money? Perhaps just cut your losses and do a wealth-attracting ritual instead. If they are Muslims, the RTR's will hit them regardless.

Also, you should really make a new thread for this. Just quote me there.

Ors666 said:
I reread what you wrote: You said that you told the guy the he should refund it, because you can't just say the food get rained on, you need extra proof, right? In that case, you would be more in the right. The solution, however, still depends on what you think is worth it. Is it worth the energy to fight them over this? What are they telling you?

Ors666 said:
Can anyone give me some advice? I recently started working a new job as a delivery driver and today I was supposed to get paid, yet when I tried to login to my work account I continued being locked out, the company automatically resets my password whenever I change it, my money never came through because even-though I have put my bank details into the account it apparently got removed from the app. I sent them a message saying if I don't get my money I'm going to take them to court and sue them. The company is packed by degenerate Muslims and they more or less know about me being SS even-though I never told them. In this case, the UN law and by my country's law with what treatment I'm getting now is enough for me to legitimately press charges against the company, though I just want them to know that's what I'll do if they don't fix my shit. Funny thing is as well, they tried to blame me for stealing a pizza with cheese even-though I'm a vegan. What the fuck am I supposed to do with that cow pus shit? The person I delivered it to said he's going to refund it because it got wet from the rain, he said "You won't get in trouble will you?" I said "I shouldn't just tell them it got ruined by the rain.". Next thing I know the company is flagging me for stealing food that I can't even eat and now they're trying to steal my money. Should I just do x27 RTR on the company so it all goes back to them or does anyone know any better rituals? Thanks!
would doing the Final RTR against a company purge it of jewish elements? and if so would you just need to visualize the building you work in while doing the Final RTR cause I heard in another thread that you can magically destroy a church/mosque/synagogue pssibly by visualizing Satanic blue fire around the building and doing the Final RTR. so would either of those 2 methods work and so what would happen exactly i'm curious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Romanian affirmation is off in the SS War Room app from what we usually say
This is how we say it "Fiecare literă ebraică și-a pierdut întreaga putere în toate felurile, în mod total, permanent și complet.
Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort din toate punctele de vedere."
The last affirmation is different in the app, it's "Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort in toate felurile" not "Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort din toate punctele de vedere."
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6257

Catalincata94 said:
The Romanian affirmation is off in the SS War Room app from what we usually say
This is how we say it "Fiecare literă ebraică și-a pierdut întreaga putere în toate felurile, în mod total, permanent și complet.
Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort din toate punctele de vedere."
The last affirmation is different in the app, it's "Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort in toate felurile" not "Alfabetul ebraic acum este mort din toate punctele de vedere."
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6257
I ve realized it after I ve sent the files to brother Luminescence, couldn t get in contact with him recently. I m sorry about that. Wonder if HC can change it?

I have an interesting question on the FRTR specifically; which is actually based on a question from the previous ProPHP forum respond HP.Cobra gave.

During the last 6 years, 2014, we've been doing RTRs. Mostly multiple RTRs like 72, 42, Shema, Communications etc.etc. pretty much since about early 2016 or so it's been like 4-6 RTRs in total. Throughout the endeavors we've had maybe if I recall from a previous post about 6 breaks. We've also done 88/99/Other rituals as well but overall for the RTRs it's been pretty much a persistent shrekening.

HP.Cobra once stated the RTRs are like a bell. We are striking the bell itself with anything from pings to full on nuclear assaults on top of that the "striker" is striking the bell as well. In essence our rituals metaphorically move the bell and ring out. Every single event we stopped, created, moved, or renewed was created from us striking the bell face and the striker striking in other words we never let the bell ring out on it's own. All the energy we struck was our doing from our strikes non-the less it's been over two years since the time of this post that the previous RTRs have been allowed to ring out and perpetuate throughout the mental, physical, and astral planes.

My question is the F-RTR is no different in fact in the previous two years we have not had any breaks in the F-RTR barring a reduction i.e. recently as of the time of this post a x2(9/9 or 18) rep range rather than our normal recommended amount. Of COURSE some people are the exception to the rule and blast high reps in some cases all the way to an eleven multiplier of 99 reps.

My question is after people reading my preface is:

"What is gonna happen over the next few years particularly when the F-RTR is deemed obsolete as it has served it's purpose and "rings" out all over the astral plane throughout the fabric of reality?"

Gear88 said:
I have an interesting question on the FRTR specifically; which is actually based on a question from the previous ProPHP forum respond HP.Cobra gave.

During the last 6 years, 2014, we've been doing RTRs. Mostly multiple RTRs like 72, 42, Shema, Communications etc.etc. pretty much since about early 2016 or so it's been like 4-6 RTRs in total. Throughout the endeavors we've had maybe if I recall from a previous post about 6 breaks. We've also done 88/99/Other rituals as well but overall for the RTRs it's been pretty much a persistent shrekening.

HP.Cobra once stated the RTRs are like a bell. We are striking the bell itself with anything from pings to full on nuclear assaults on top of that the "striker" is striking the bell as well. In essence our rituals metaphorically move the bell and ring out. Every single event we stopped, created, moved, or renewed was created from us striking the bell face and the striker striking in other words we never let the bell ring out on it's own. All the energy we struck was our doing from our strikes non-the less it's been over two years since the time of this post that the previous RTRs have been allowed to ring out and perpetuate throughout the mental, physical, and astral planes.

My question is the F-RTR is no different in fact in the previous two years we have not had any breaks in the F-RTR barring a reduction i.e. recently as of the time of this post a x2(9/9 or 18) rep range rather than our normal recommended amount. Of COURSE some people are the exception to the rule and blast high reps in some cases all the way to an eleven multiplier of 99 reps.

My question is after people reading my preface is:

"What is gonna happen over the next few years particularly when the F-RTR is deemed obsolete as it has served it's purpose and "rings" out all over the astral plane throughout the fabric of reality?"

We will keep spamming the F-RTR until its purpose is completed, yes. But that is AFTER the Enemy is no more. This is called the FINAL RTR for a reason. We wont do ANY other RTRs after this RTR has served its purpose. As in, after the FINAL RTR has completed its divine purpose and reversed the Torah COMPLETELY against the Enemy. And EVERYTHING of the Enemy there IS, is in the Torah. From the very smallest of their vile curses, to their very soul. When ALL of that is reversed, WE have reached the ´´Climax of our Cause`` and the Enemy is FULLY 100% revealed. They will have NOTHING, not a SINGLE THING left that they can hide. And then... They will ALL die. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM! :twisted: :twisted:

Gear88 said:
We ain't ever going to stop. We can't just take it to 0, we keep going and take it to Negative so it can't ever come back.

At some point we will move onto other things. I believe there were a few like Maxine said. Some astral barrier and stuff about getting rid of negative astrological impacts on the world. Then there is building back up a grid based upon more harmonious energies like existed in the Golden age (but maybe we should add Jupiter to it this time)

Things like that. Once the YHVH thoughtform is destroyed we can probably move on from this but we may still do it sometimes to erase more of the energy on some people's souls.

Hi.
I've a question about one of letter from FRTR. The letter '' he '' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_(letter). On Wiki pronunciation of this letter is /he/, /hej/ the same as in FRTR, so is that ok ? we reverse this letter or we vibrate no-reversed jewish letter ? With pronunciation from Wiki ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet ) rest of letters are reversed. When i put hebrew letter in google translator most of them are transleded like number and the '' he '' is transleded like '' god ''. I'm a little bit confused. Can someone say something about this ?

vuko said:
Hi.
I've a question about one of letter from FRTR. The letter '' he '' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_(letter). On Wiki pronunciation of this letter is /he/, /hej/ the same as in FRTR, so is that ok ? we reverse this letter or we vibrate no-reversed jewish letter ? With pronunciation from Wiki ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet ) rest of letters are reversed. When i put hebrew letter in google translator most of them are transleded like number and the '' he '' is transleded like '' god ''. I'm a little bit confused. Can someone say something about this ?

In the context so far as energy of this working it is reversing the letters that are spelled the same backwards and forwards. This is fine. But I would not use it on ite own outside of this context. In the Jews formulation this letter connects to the "holy spirit" (xtian faith) and Michael and Jesus which are two aspects of the same thoughtform. It is of the air element. I think this is one of their more important letters. You notice the name YHVH it uses he twice.

slyscorpion said:
vuko said:
Hi.

In the context so far as energy of this working it is reversing the letters that are spelled the same backwards and forwards. This is fine. But I would not use it on ite own outside of this context. In the Jews formulation this letter connects to the "holy spirit" (xtian faith) and Michael and Jesus which are two aspects of the same thoughtform. It is of the air element. I think this is one of their more important letters. You notice the name YHVH it uses he twice.

thanks for answer :)

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Upload of many files. I did not create this folder, but somebody else made it similar to my old link that I had years ago. More files than ever before, and new updated ones. This has all of the JOS PDFs, pictures of every page from the JOS, RTRs, many books, many videos.
Everybody download all of this immediately and save it in multiple places, like on USB sticks. Keep several copies.

https://mega.nz/file/ackBwSDL#u9O9D2VU0fIMEmHj00gp8cYoiYbdwmXA4GSH1qyqpR8
Final RTR and the Erasing Tetragrammaton in one PDF. It is only 2 pages, so you can print 2 sided and have both on one paper.

https://mega.nz/file/WY0R1IhJ#-462vIgpwjFaq7It4zasexDWNF1Hhx7U7jOZcL_Jv00
And this is Kundalini Yoga, Returning Curses parts 1 and 2, Wealth and Prosperity ritual, and Race Awakening ritual in one document.

slyscorpion said:

Well according to the jews the symbol, letter, and words for their Heh/Hayh/derivatives is the meaning or essence of life. They literally state to all jews that this letter represents the very existence of themselves and their race in some of the deeper judiasm. Since most jews act in a manner of self most seem to take the more secular, representative of self and life. While in deeper occult channels they use it for the magickal rituals.

In the old ProPHP forums HP.Cobra had a sermon on how 911 was performed using their tetragrammaton 16 numeration system i.e. YHVH/HVYH/HYVH etc.etc.

Since it starts with YHVH. Yod generates the plan of the action, Heh is a hook that brings it down to the material, Vav makes people create the scenario i.e. self-manifestation through occult means i.e. work for it. And the second Heh or Heu is another hook that ingrains it deeper into the mass consciousness so it self-manifests and manifests with other negativeness around i.e. kabalistic connections. Remember 911 days after 911 the train bombings in Spain or Afghanistan is an 11 lettered country or how 911 is also 119 militarily and it was both a civilian and military operation to confuse and promote additional kabalistic scenarios that blow up and occur like a chain reaction.

So what HP.Cobra stated back then circa 2015/2016 or so in his 911 sermon. Is the enemy has used their version of tetragrammaton to generate black magick scenarios to attack humanity and even their own as they often take out their own for some added sad magick bonus. Like the Protocols state "Some jews should be destroyed for our cause".

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Well according to the jews the symbol, letter, and words for their Heh/Hayh/derivatives is the meaning or essence of life. They literally state to all jews that this letter represents the very existence of themselves and their race in some of the deeper judiasm. Since most jews act in a manner of self most seem to take the more secular, representative of self and life. While in deeper occult channels they use it for the magickal rituals.

In the old ProPHP forums HP.Cobra had a sermon on how 911 was performed using their tetragrammaton 16 numeration system i.e. YHVH/HVYH/HYVH etc.etc.

Since it starts with YHVH. Yod generates the plan of the action, Heh is a hook that brings it down to the material, Vav makes people create the scenario i.e. self-manifestation through occult means i.e. work for it. And the second Heh or Heu is another hook that ingrains it deeper into the mass consciousness so it self-manifests and manifests with other negativeness around i.e. kabalistic connections. Remember 911 days after 911 the train bombings in Spain or Afghanistan is an 11 lettered country or how 911 is also 119 militarily and it was both a civilian and military operation to confuse and promote additional kabalistic scenarios that blow up and occur like a chain reaction.

So what HP.Cobra stated back then circa 2015/2016 or so in his 911 sermon. Is the enemy has used their version of tetragrammaton to generate black magick scenarios to attack humanity and even their own as they often take out their own for some added sad magick bonus. Like the Protocols state "Some jews should be destroyed for our cause".

You should btw feel a lot better now and be helped a lot by this ritual both from this being dissipated and from doing it if you do this ritual. I see that for awhile you had a lot of issues with spiritual things. I am pretty confident it won't be the case that much longer. Hope your doing better.

ZATGODZILLA said:
We have to spread the ideas of our church and get what we need, yes, spiritual food。
Only by spreading the Gospel can we expand slowly

I guess you translated this from another language using a translator, because it sounds very Christian.

These days,all the webs go down from time to time. final rtr web went down i cant open it.

can anyone provide final rtr printable version which is accessible? The one that I use cannot not be opened. I missed one day for that. Shit.

homeraee said:
can anyone provide final rtr printable version which is accessible? The one that I use cannot not be opened. I missed one day for that. Shit.
There are like 1000 and 1 of these JoS material uploads these days. You just have to pay attention. And more importantly, get yourself all the needed material saved in a safe space. Yeah, I just said safe space, lol.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49709

homeraee said:

So click my link right above your comment and take it from there. RTR is all in there, and the new one.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

You should btw feel a lot better now and be helped a lot by this ritual both from this being dissipated and from doing it if you do this ritual. I see that for awhile you had a lot of issues with spiritual things. I am pretty confident it won't be the case that much longer. Hope your doing better.

Thanks for answers ;)
I have done much last time, but so many work still to do :twisted:

Just in case of the future, make paper copies of your frtr and tetra to blank out with your mind. You don't need multiple copies with this just imagine black over each letter with the same paper.

Just in case of the future, make paper copies of your frtr and tetra to blank out with your mind. You don't need multiple copies with this just imagine black over each letter with the same paper.

helloh, im posseded by evil christian spirit, im tired everyday, demonic christian entity stole my energy, i see dark brown demonic, i have read mormons book, old testament.. do you think this ritual Can help me ? I NEED to eject the bad spirit i have in to my body..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back