Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Water

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Argedco.. someone said before that the body is the temple of the soul. What good will it do if you're going to break it now?
I would like to remind you that balance is necessary and to press it on your heart that you take the time to proper rest.

I know the money is good but we cant be having a trainwreck..
Here thatd mean you'd end up under the health thing which would have the government / community pay for all your (medical) bills. Not exactly great either.
I only work for 14 weeks. Then I'm in College the rest of the year. So even if it's horrible for my body, it's only happening for 14 weeks. Right now is when I make all my money for the whole rest of the year until next summer, so I need to make as much money as possible. Then the rest of the year there's a lot more mental stress, but a lot less physical stress. That's when my body will have some rest. So there is some kind of balancing with the seasons.

And I have really good health insurance. So if something bad happens to me, some private company will pay for it. The government/public taxes will not have to pay for it.

Thank you for helping me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Argedco have you been overworking yourself? I have no doubt youll be fine though, just asking this.
My job has gotten very busy in the last month. And part of my job is a lot of physical work. I can't say what kind of work, but it is about half physical and half mental. Especially hard on my legs and my knees. I get a big bonus for each one that I do, so I have been doing the absolute maximum that I can.

I have definitely been overworking my body, and it is likely causing damage. There is some pain from it. But $20 an hour, plus another check for the bonuses for each job I do, I'm getting paid around $2,000 every week. I made more than $10,000 in around 5 weeks. It feels like a dream sometimes, I don't understand how I could get into such a great situation. But it's an essential service so Corona could not shut it down. I'm installing upgrades to things to make them safer, and there was a new law starting this year that all of these things all need this new safety upgrade, so there is a lot for me to do.

So I have absolutely been overworking myself. But there is no way I'm going to slow down or stop. The money is too good for me to slow down. I'm used to being uncomfortable, physical discomfort doesn't bother me.

Argedco.. someone said before that the body is the temple of the soul. What good will it do if you're going to break it now?
I would like to remind you that balance is necessary and to press it on your heart that you take the time to proper rest.

Here thatd mean you'd end up under the health thing which would have the government / community pay for all your (medical) bills. Not exactly great either.
I'd jump on the money wagon too if I had that chance, making 10k a month isn't something to spit on :lol:

I made a better kind of gatorade than what those dummies sell. Limes, black molasses, sugar, little bit of salt, water. Keep putting more lime juice and more sugar until it tastes good. Don't ask me for measurements, because I never measure anything.

Black molasses has more iron in it than any other food. And the molecule that the iron is in is the most easiest one to be digested and used. Also has a lot of potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Lime juice is important because vitamin C helps the iron to get absorbed and used more effectively.

Sodium and Potassium are opposites, they work to balance each other. Thousands of different things in our bodies are completely controlled by the balance between sodium and potassium, each one pulls it a different way. Same kind of balance with magnesium and calcium, thousands of things controlled by them too. Almost everyone is messed up because they got magnesium and potassium deficiencies.

Molasses has the magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Salt has the sodium. Everything perfectly balanced.

I put the ingredients in a 1 Liter bottle, about 34 ounces. And I shake it up. It's dark brown, kind of looks like soda. I started doing this a few days ago, drank a lot of it yesterday. I feel it soaking into all of my muscles, and make all my muscles get relaxed. It makes my muscles relax so much that it makes me tired. But it feels like it's doing something good for me. Feels like it's healing something.

HPS Shannon said:
I want to know what you think about this recipe. :D

Molasses is a good food supplement. I take it everyday with my grass-fed milk.

Shilajit is also a good trace mineral source.

If your recipe works for you then thats good.

I havent looked into recipes that mimic gatorade or anything but thats not a bad one.

Good quality water with adequate salts and minerals are enough to supply the body with what is lost.

Good diet helps too.

Goldenglazed666 said:
Thank you for sharing this information..
Just ordered everything needed, i'm excited to start making my own water:)

For bulk saving, would you recommend distilling water and storing it until you are ready to drink it, to add salt and vortex?
Or I was thinking having the tensor ring around would keep the water in its form longer I assume, but was curious to how long the living water lasts with or without the ring..

Also, someone in the comments earlier mentioned purchasing an oral irrigator.. I want to recommend a brand called "Hydro Floss" which uses large magnet to charge the water and proven more effective at cleaning.. and I mention this specific brand is the only one using the magnets.. or is the most effective one.

Water that has been structured is best kept in a dark glass bottle. I usually drink mine right away though. Water gets distorted if sitting stagnant for a long time, same as in nature. Dont worry about that part too much.

Dont overthink too hard.

Tensor rings have been shown to have stimulating influences on sitting water, so you can say that it does protect its energies.

Most important thing is clean and mineral rich water.

Aquarius said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
My job has gotten very busy in the last month. And part of my job is a lot of physical work. I can't say what kind of work, but it is about half physical and half mental. Especially hard on my legs and my knees. I get a big bonus for each one that I do, so I have been doing the absolute maximum that I can.

I have definitely been overworking my body, and it is likely causing damage. There is some pain from it. But $20 an hour, plus another check for the bonuses for each job I do, I'm getting paid around $2,000 every week. I made more than $10,000 in around 5 weeks. It feels like a dream sometimes, I don't understand how I could get into such a great situation. But it's an essential service so Corona could not shut it down. I'm installing upgrades to things to make them safer, and there was a new law starting this year that all of these things all need this new safety upgrade, so there is a lot for me to do.

So I have absolutely been overworking myself. But there is no way I'm going to slow down or stop. The money is too good for me to slow down. I'm used to being uncomfortable, physical discomfort doesn't bother me.

I'd jump on the money wagon too if I had that chance, making 10k a month isn't something to spit on :lol:

Same :s especially if it is for such a short amount.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I only work for 14 weeks. Then I'm in College the rest of the year. So even if it's horrible for my body, it's only happening for 14 weeks. Right now is when I make all my money for the whole rest of the year until next summer, so I need to make as much money as possible. Then the rest of the year there's a lot more mental stress, but a lot less physical stress. That's when my body will have some rest. So there is some kind of balancing with the seasons.

And I have really good health insurance. So if something bad happens to me, some private company will pay for it. The government/public taxes will not have to pay for it.

Thank you for helping me.

There are poses or stretches done in yoga that should help to release the tension. I am quite sure if you look up yoga for tense shoulders or something you'd find some useful things to try out.

Also being mentally busy is tiring as well.. and to me that is where most of my stress came from.
Just.. it wasnt just school to me, Ive had to go through some heavy personal issues as well at the same time.
I am glad that some of these finally feel relieved now, and I have a bit more energy to get things done.
The best way to describe it would be that it felt like some heavy weight was lifted off of me when that stuff finally finished.

HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
So I'm researching this right now to see what to buy. I will just list my questions like this so it's more structured and easy to answer.

-I assume this is the kind of thing you mean for the vortex magnetizer? https://quantumbalancing.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/water-vortex-magnetizer

-Does "salt in its ionic form" just basically mean it's normal granulated salt, or is there something else specific I need to look for?

-I heard a bunch of things about commerical himalayan salt being loaded with chemicals and the like, so what criteria would you recommend when looking for which brand/type of himalayan salt to buy?

-How much of the salt did you add to the water (per liter or gallon or whatever measurement you use)?

Yes. That is the product. You connect them to glass or plastic bottles.

Salt in ionic form is a saturated salt solution. Dry granulated salt added to water makes it in ionic form. What you do is add salt in a small container and add water to it. Let the salt fully saturate the water and keep adding salt until the salt no longer dissolves.

After that you take a dropper of the saturated solution and add it to your water before you run it through the magnetizer.

I add 5-10 drops to my bottle of water.

I hope this makes sense.
Hello HPS, what is the difference between an ionic form and normal form? Like what are the advantages if any compared to just adding regular salt to the water?

HPS Shannon said:
Water that has been structured is best kept in a dark glass bottle.
How long would you say does it last after structuring? If I make 1L at a time and drink it over the course of 3-4 hours, I assume it will stay structured for that amount of time?

That dark glass bottle part is interesting, I'll make sure to get one of those. I assume you mean something like this? (brown glass)
6135paHaR7L._AC_SS350_.jpg

Lunar Dance 666 said:
There are poses or stretches done in yoga that should help to release the tension. I am quite sure if you look up yoga for tense shoulders or something you'd find some useful things to try out.

Also being mentally busy is tiring as well.. and to me that is where most of my stress came from.
Just.. it wasnt just school to me, Ive had to go through some heavy personal issues as well at the same time.
I am glad that some of these finally feel relieved now, and I have a bit more energy to get things done.
The best way to describe it would be that it felt like some heavy weight was lifted off of me when that stuff finally finished.
:D

Aquarius said:
Hello HPS, what is the difference between an ionic form and normal form? Like what are the advantages if any compared to just adding regular salt to the water?

Normal form is the full salt chemical structure bound together. The ionic form is where the parts of the salt have mixed and been pulled apart by their interaction with water, leaving them in ions.

Adding regular salt to water ionizes it regardless, what she described was more of a way of just standardizing the amount of salt you put in the water, as opposed to just dumping a handful or a few shakes into a bottle. Either way, it works the same. Either salt the water a little bit, or just liberally salt your food. You shouldn't have to think to hard about it, just make sure you get the salt from some source. Excess salt will just be excreted by the kidneys with minimal damage to them. A deficiency in salt is much more stressful to the body.

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:
So I'm researching this right now to see what to buy. I will just list my questions like this so it's more structured and easy to answer.

-I assume this is the kind of thing you mean for the vortex magnetizer? https://quantumbalancing.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/water-vortex-magnetizer

-Does "salt in its ionic form" just basically mean it's normal granulated salt, or is there something else specific I need to look for?

-I heard a bunch of things about commerical himalayan salt being loaded with chemicals and the like, so what criteria would you recommend when looking for which brand/type of himalayan salt to buy?

-How much of the salt did you add to the water (per liter or gallon or whatever measurement you use)?

Yes. That is the product. You connect them to glass or plastic bottles.

Salt in ionic form is a saturated salt solution. Dry granulated salt added to water makes it in ionic form. What you do is add salt in a small container and add water to it. Let the salt fully saturate the water and keep adding salt until the salt no longer dissolves.

After that you take a dropper of the saturated solution and add it to your water before you run it through the magnetizer.

I add 5-10 drops to my bottle of water.

I hope this makes sense.

I made a mistake. Salt is ionic but what I meant when I said salt and water makes it ionic, I mean a saturated salt solution. It is ionic of course, more than just water with alittle salt. Its saturated salt water. The water has been fully saturated/has fully aborbed the salt. Google saturated salt solution of you need more detail.

The difference between water with salt added directly vs water with an already saturated salt solution is the one with the saturated salt solution(liquid for of salts) has a softer taste and the minerals in the salt os in a readily available form to assimilate into the water.

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
Water that has been structured is best kept in a dark glass bottle.
How long would you say does it last after structuring? If I make 1L at a time and drink it over the course of 3-4 hours, I assume it will stay structured for that amount of time?

That dark glass bottle part is interesting, I'll make sure to get one of those. I assume you mean something like this? (brown glass)
6135paHaR7L._AC_SS350_.jpg

Since water seems to desire and is best always moving and flowing(like in nature), after a while water becomes stagnant but thats over a couple days. Dont worry too much about that. I store my water longtern in darker glass bottles to preserve and "cure" it. In nature water is created from and stored in the dark earth underground.

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

Normal form is the full salt chemical structure bound together. The ionic form is where the parts of the salt have mixed and been pulled apart by their interaction with water, leaving them in ions.

Adding regular salt to water ionizes it regardless, what she described was more of a way of just standardizing the amount of salt you put in the water, as opposed to just dumping a handful or a few shakes into a bottle. Either way, it works the same. Either salt the water a little bit, or just liberally salt your food. You shouldn't have to think to hard about it, just make sure you get the salt from some source. Excess salt will just be excreted by the kidneys with minimal damage to them. A deficiency in salt is much more stressful to the body.
Thank you:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back