Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That's why you aren't able to vizuzle anything.
Vizuzle, yo' jewzle. Fo' shizzle, mah nizzle.

Darksage666 said:
Gabi1234 said:
You know what just ask satan what he thinks on me?

You’ve already been told to leave and not come back. Jews are not allowed here, not under any circumstances. There are no jewish Satanist. Satan doesn’t accept jews, this website doesn’t accept jews.

The next step is going to be you getting your account banned. Meaning you won’t be able to post on this site anymore.

Not sure why this hasn’t happened yet. Someone ban this jew, I thought jews aren’t allowed here? No?
Every day is a learning day. If we are not able to learn, then we won't learn anything.

Henu the Great said:
Sat1234 said:
Hey im new here i want to ask you something about the trance stete its evan metter how i relex before the trance i mean not to do the count of 6 hold 6 and exhele 6 maybe listen to relxing music and get into alpha waves?

Same kind of name, check!
Same kind of writing style, check!
Same kind of questions, now only on different topic, check!

Gave me a good laugh! :lol:
Fo' sho'. Ain't no stank but a jewish skank.

Sat1234 said:
What is rtr?
Dunno. I ain't never seen no websites befo' explaining the same thang 6 million taams.

Sat1234 said:
I need to know why satan hate jews?
That's not a question. Questions start with words like "how" and "why", and they end with your voice going up, like this. For any Gentile (Human/non-jew) reading this and wondering the same thing - because the jew is a tool used to try and destoy Satan's side/People. Go through the websites properly - https://satanisgod.org

Ita starnge becuse i read in your website that satan try to save abrhmam son and thay both were jews?

Its strange bacuse i watched my self movies of the holcusut. Movies of history you see that a german scream and the jews start to run and than thay shoot them also all those vidoes of jews in camps why people in this forum say its fake?

Sat1234 said:
How do i chant mantras right?
You're a jew, you have a jewish soul, a parassitic soul that was not created by Satan but by reptilians. You have nothing of Satan in you, Satan hates you and your whole race and when the time comes you will be going extinct with all other jews on this planet.

Sat1234 said:
Its strange bacuse i watched my self movies of the holcusut. Movies of history you see that a german scream and the jews start to run and than thay shoot them also all those vidoes of jews in camps why people in this forum say its fake?
Incredible what a stupid reptile ... understands that you are a slave and you are not part of the creation of Father Satan! You still have to invoke Andras .. :D :D :lol:

I hard for me to belive but why you saying that jews are bad you just cursing someone but dont explien why jews are bad mao zadong was chinse and killed a lot of people

How you can say that holcust is a lie you admit that the nkvd did war crimes and i also agree that is a fact but why to say that the holcusut is a fake you see yourself vidoes of killings

Why satan hate all the jews beacuse of the kabblha so its a reason to hate all the jews evan those who not belive in the kablha?

Sat1234 said:
How you can say that holcust is a lie you admit that the nkvd did war crimes and i also agree that is a fact but why to say that the holcusut is a fake you see yourself vidoes of killings
There are a lot of posts about the fake Holocaust, written by both the High Priests and the members of this forum and yet you complain ... well it's typical for the Jew, this video says something else those lies like the Holocaust never really existed are made by your Jewish comrades .
https://vimeo.com/414701522

And how this vidio can be proof that holcust is a fake you just show me pictureres from where i need to know where this pictuters have taken?

Sat1234 said:
And how this vidio can be proof that holcust is a fake you just show me pictureres from where i need to know where this pictuters have taken?
squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek

Most of those pictures come from communist Russia, when the communists killed about 100 Million Russian people. The pictures of the skinny starved people, many of those pictures are from the Holodomor, it's an event when the Russian communists purposefully starved to death more than 50 Million people.

Towards the end of the war, the German internment camps. All the train tracks that lead to the camps were destroyed by the Allies. So trains full of food and supplies were not able to get to the camps anymore. This caused a lot of people in the camps to starve. This is not the German's fault, the Germans were feeding the prisoners every day in the camps. But they started running out of food when the train tracks were gone, and people started starving. There were also Typhus disease spreading through the camps. Lice in people's hair had the typhus disease, and people would get infected with it when the lice bites them. This is why the Germans shaved the prisoners' heads, because that is the only way to stop the lice from spreading. This is also what the zyklon chemical was for, it is used to kill lice and lice eggs. This was all to stop the lice, so that typhus disease would stop spreading around. So a lot of people did die in the camps, but almost all of them died either from typhus or from starving, and both of those things were outside of the German's control. The Germans tried to stop that from happening.

Sat1234 said:
Why satan hate all the jews beacuse of the kabblha so its a reason to hate all the jews evan those who not belive in the kablha?

Jews were created as weapons by their creators. Just as they hate us all for being descended of their enemy, we have to fight off all their creations as well. The "good" Jews are merely those not called into action by their masters. They were created with the specific intent to subvert and destroy Satan's creations, therefore he opposes them.

Sat1234 said:
Plese we can just onw time to make a seroius speaking listen i need to know you are saying satan hates me how to prove to him that im honst he can show me test ans than hw will say what he thinks on me?

If you want a serious answer, here it is: You must do the RTR daily, this is expected of you. Satan is busy, but if you invoke Andras, he will give you your answer.

Blitzkreig said:
Sat1234 said:
Plese we can just onw time to make a seroius speaking listen i need to know you are saying satan hates me how to prove to him that im honst he can show me test ans than hw will say what he thinks on me?

If you want a serious answer, here it is: You must do the RTR daily, this is expected of you. Satan is busy, but if you invoke Andras, he will give you your answer.

None of the Gods will waste time on such a low level jew. He is jew, you knew that, right?

Sat1234 said:
What if i want to talk with satan personly?

You can try, you may not get a response unless you are open to astral hearing. He makes more of an effort to those that do work for him, that is why I suggested doing the RTR as much as possible to gain his favor. Otherwise, try another demon.

Blitzkreig said:
Sat1234 said:
What if i want to talk with satan personly?

You can try, you may not get a response unless you are open to astral hearing. He makes more of an effort to those that do work for him, that is why I suggested doing the RTR as much as possible to gain his favor. Otherwise, try another demon.
Blitzkreig mate, the guy is a jew, you might have missed him saying such.

ghost kid said:
Does anybody on here know if lucid dreaming and astral projection.Help with divination?

I will have to go with what Ghost in the machine told ya on this one as lucid dreaming also takes alot of practice to control. personally ive been trying to practice LD on and off but with general good dream recall in the dreams you do not control or are lucid in, dreams in general can have messages from them as well from elsewhere i believe. even when half asleep and falling into a hypnagogic state can leave you open to recieving information from the astral. usually with me its a sort of "feeling" i get that its something other than what my own mind manifests but this can be tricky and one must remain objective and cautious

Stormblood said:
Gabi1234 said:
So.I vizuzle the color.of the third eye like.The minuture sun the color is between my eye brows like the color is rasing like airplane up and stay between my eye brows?

No, in-between your eyebrows is your second eye. In the middle of the forehead there is the third eye. It's simple. Just watch the picture.

If i recall correctly from what i saw the HP himself post along with this user, this is the half kike that HP told to "begone" The Gods do not abide jews rat, FUCK OFF.

Is opening the third eye is neccery to talk with demones or just devlop the astral hearing?

Holcust is a fake there is a speech of hitler that saying that the jewish race will pay so what the hell you are saying?give me more proofs that the holcust is a fake you show me pictuters and saying this is the holcust and i can say that you put fake pictuters also the problem that you dont evan want to listen you just like zombies jew jew jew jew

Learn about the Haavara Agreement. Hitler's plan was to have all the jews go live in Madagascar. Madagascar was going to be the jewish country. And Hitler was even going to give them a lot of money and supplies to help move them all there. Hitler signed an agreement with the jews saying that this is what was going to happen.

Sat1234 said:
Holcust is a fake there is a speech of hitler that saying that the jewish race will pay so what the hell you are saying?give me more proofs that the holcust is a fake you show me pictuters and saying this is the holcust and i can say that you put fake pictuters also the problem that you dont evan want to listen you just like zombies jew jew jew jew

hey boi go do 20 RTRs and invoke you some hellfire, then go vibrate satanama 111x

Sat1234 said:

Shut the fuck up you worthless alien the only reason these posts are being approved is because it is always a spectacle when a mentally challenged Jew with a big hook nose and flat feet comes here trying to infiltrate or shill.

Now leave and go cry 6 million tears to your rabbi because the Satanic goyim were mean to you.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think it might be a robot account. Has a username like ones often used in the automatically generated robot accounts. All that account does is ask the exact same question over and over, even when it was answered many times. Might just be trying to waste our time.

They just wanna know how to vizizle the third eye Oly, s'all good.

Vizizle lmfaoooo XD. Theres my laughing qigong for the day :lol:

This must be the same guy who can't "vizuzle". Go away, Shlomo. Nobody likes you.

Sat1234 said:

Sat1234 said:

For a jew like you holocaust was real in your mind.

Does not make it reality though.

Why would we listen any jew, seriously? Huh? Maybe for some rabbi on some video for revealing some info, but who do you think you are. NOBODY is what you are. lmao! :mrgreen:

Into nothingness shall you fade when we pump our rtr.

Sat1234 said:
You're alive, that's why the holocaust is fake, if Hitler actually gassed 6.000.000 jews then we would have much less problems from you disgusting filthy jews.

Sat1234 said:
The Holocaust exposed
"Those who control the past, control the future: those who control the present, control the past." - "1984", by Eric Blair aka George Orwell

60 reasons why 6 million did not die
Here are some of the reasons why many of us know that the so-called "Holocaust" is a scandalous prank, a colossal fraud and a slander that defames the memory of those who actually died. We will examine some of these facts below. More people died in the back seat of Ted Kenedy's car at Chappaquiddick than in any gas chamber during World War II.
1. Insufficient time to cremate more than 400,000 bodies in Auschwitz-Birkenau, when counterfeiters claim that more than a million were killed here (then abandoned their "4 million" statement in the 1990s!)
2. Insufficient fuel to incinerate more than 100,000 bodies in Auschwitz-Birkenau, when counterfeiters claim that more than a million have been killed here.
3. Insufficient durability of bricks to cremate more than 108,000 bodies in Auschwitz-Birkenau, when counterfeiters claim that more than a million have been killed here.
4. Counterfeiters' claims about improved performance by stuffing several bodies into each incinerator are rejected by the performance of modern incinerators.
5. The books of the dead in Auschwitz recorded only 68,864 deaths, of which 29,125 were Jews and 31,814 were Roman Catholics.
6. The books of the dead in Auschwitz also included young and old who were allegedly gassed on arrival, thus rejecting counterfeiters' claims that those books had been forged excluding "gassing" as part of the "cover-up of the conspiracy".
7. Forensic tests performed on the walls of the alleged "gas chambers" found no trace of levels of cyanide compounds that have on average less than a thousand of the levels corresponding to the disinfection of the chambers that were used to save people by exterminating lice. typhus carriers.
8. Counterfeiters were so concerned about the analysis that they withdrew their allegations that the Polish government had "commissioned" a pseudo-scientific study that manipulated its methodology to detect only unstable cyanide compounds. a politically motivated attempt to fix the results so that the levels of cyanide identified in the disinfection of the chambers are close to the levels of the alleged "gas chamber".
9. The absurdity of a mass murder committed by removing 2000 cyanide-contaminated corpses from an underground "gas chamber", loading them on a good elevator with a payload of 300 kg that could carry only 5 corpses (loading, unloading and the return of the elevator lasting only 4 minutes, this means 4x2000 / 5x60 = 26.7 hours), with the 2000 corpses crammed outside or in the incinerator room, without any suspicion of the next batch that is believed to have been washed.
10. The counterfeiters try to rationalize the lack of cyanide in the "gas chamber" by mentioning the storms turned on the walls, while the "witness" Tauber claimed that only the floors were washed. Nyszili claimed that the bodies were washed and Bennahmias claimed that the walls were whitewashed with a quick-drying paint after each "gassing". If the first 2 were telling the truth, the high humidity would have been more favorable for the formation of blue iron. If the walls were whitewashed after each gassing, the hydrocyanic acid would have been trapped inside after penetrating the wall, and the cyanide compounds would have been found throughout the interior as in the disinfection chambers, but they are not. Even if the witnesses lied and the walls were washed with a hose, the hydrocyanic acid would have penetrated the interior and the evidence would have been obvious.
11. Counterfeiters are trying to rationalize the lack of cyanide in the "gas chamber" by stating that it would have taken much more hydrocyanic acid to kill insects than humans, through the sheer absurdity of the "Nazis" who used 99.9% of their reserves. Zyklon B to save its prisoners from living while using the remaining 0.1% to kill them (or in fact 99.99% and 0.01%, allowing the cold, damp concrete walls or concrete walls of the alleged gas chamber to be more favorable to the appearance of blue iron).
12. The surface soil of Treblinka was not beaten to any extent by 870,000 burnt and exhumed bodies.
13. It would have taken until September 1994 for the 25 loggers in Treblinka to find, cut and gather enough wood to burn 870,000 corpses or, alternatively, they should be able to achieve a productivity rate. 88 times larger than well-fed and well-equipped wood cutters.
14. The impossibility and absurdity of killing almost 2 million Jews by exposing them for 32 minutes to diesel fuel smoke with more than 10% oxygen and up to 0.2% carbon monoxide.
15. The impossibility and absurdity of building "death camps" without building a crematorium for any purpose.
16. The absurdity of a hospital in a death camp like Auschwitz, where Anne Frank was treated for scabies, and the contradiction of the routine of "gassing" for patients at Auschwitz while Frank was sent to Bergen-Belsen, where she died - not in the hands of any evil "Nazi", but because of typhus.
17. The gas bottle from Majdanek with the inscription "1 kg of carbon dioxide" which was declared as carbon monoxide, or even carbon monoxide by those who told.
18. The absurdity of Himmler's concern in late February and early March 1943 that the Allies could have discovered millions of alleged bodies burned in Russia and Poland, including nearly 900,000 Jews at Treblinka, so he panicked and issued an order burning of bodies as part of a massive cover, with the same Heinrich Himmler who spoke openly about the extermination of the Jews in a secret speech - and which was also recorded so that it could be used as evidence against him - at Posen later that year. , October 4, 1943.
19. The inability of 2955 Einsatzgruppen (SS paramilitaries) - including clerks - to identify and select 2 to 3 million Jews in a war zone outside an enemy population of tens of millions (using calipers to measure their noses) , or asking them if they were circumscribed), and to shoot all these Jews without killing themselves, and then removing millions of bodies without any Allied flight crew to see the flames or smoke of the cremators in the open air. .
20. The contradictory association of “sincere” witnesses with so many witnesses who turned out to be liars, for example, was “real in their minds”, they swallowed and defecated diamonds for 2 years, they had been "raised by wolves", their skin turned blue when it is assumed that the Jews died from carbon monoxide due to cyanide poisoning, etc.
21. "Gases" are not mentioned in secret communications or in private journals.
22. Lack of a "Hitler's order," or a budget, plan, or central office for an extermination program.
23. The inability to communicate through a system or "coded words" or "euphemisms" through telepathy to "cover" the genocide that could be committed religiously, without any blunder.
24. The improbability of any German taking a photograph of a "gas chamber" and the impossibility of communicating an order not to do so by telepathy.
25. The improbability of the Germans being able to instantly incinerate all the gassed victims while leaving the victims who died of natural causes piled up, so that the doctors of the allies who performed the autopsies would never find any evidence of death by gas poisoning, and the impossibility of ordering such a "cover" by telepathy.
26. The absurdity of a statement by Charles Bendel, a Jewish doctor, that German methods allowed 1000 people to fit in a gas chamber of 10m x 4m x 1.6m = 64 cubic meters = 64 liters per person, which means a packing density of 55:64 = 0.859 if the average weight of a person would be only 55kg and have a density equal to that of water.
27. Trying to mislead by making a fraudulent documentary where a young redhead goes to Treblinka and becomes tearful, after claiming to know a cemetery with 40 bone fragments in a common hole and a “Star of David ”Pierced and marked by a porcelain factory.
28. The requirement for the Soviets to build a gas chamber in Auschwitz 1 after the war in order to sell the legend to gullible tourists.
29. Lies about the "death camps" in Germany and the request to return to the statement that the "death camps" happened to be located behind the Iron Curtain, where Stalin and Beria had control over those advised to look at the "records" ".
30. After the declaration of a gas chamber in Dachau which was proved to be a lie, a cover was attempted claiming that the Germans had tried for 3 years to build a gas chamber but never completed the project even though it was known that the work it was performed at high speed.
31. Impossibility of using mortar 1 at crematorium 2 (probably responsible for most of the gassings in Auschwitz and Birkenau) as a gas chamber when there were no holes in the ceiling for the introduction of Zyklon B when the gassings were supposed to take place.
32. The absurdity of building a gas chamber for mass killings with thin wooden doors that opened on the inside, where the bodies were crammed.
33. The absurdity of transforming an underground morgue into a gas chamber by creating square holes where Zyklon B granules could be inserted.
34. Lies about quick killings / empty rooms / a building where the floor was electrified / pedal-operated brains / masturbation machines / atomic devices that vaporized 20,000 Jews / the Jewish eating bear or the eagle that nibbled on Jews / forcing Jews to climb trees that were to be cut down / Jews pushed off rocks, etc.
35. Lies about turning Jews into soap, household knives, light switches, lampshades, bent heads, saddles, riding breeches, gloves, slippers, women's handbags and binding books.
36. Lies about the smoke coming out of the crematorium chimneys.
37. The request of counterfeiters such as Raul Hilberg to spend a lifetime searching through documents in order to find something that could be deliberately misinterpreted as "evidence" for extermination, and then were unable to come up with incriminating evidence other than verbs such as "ausrotten" (note: "extermination")
38. Hitler's remark of 10 November 1938 about the need to "annihilate" the German intellectual classes, Himmler's statement (as quoted by his masseur, Felix Kersten, in a journal dated 12 December 1940) that Hitler he wanted to destroy the Jews and Himmler's April 18, 1941 statement (according to Kersten) that "Jews had to be annihilated by the end of the war" —before counterfeiters supported a decision to exterminate Jews.
39. The call for dozens of Holocaust museums around the world to sell the story.
40. There is no business like the Holocaust.
41. Lies about “6 million dead”, about fictitious gas chambers and about most Jews as having a Semitic origin - when almost all of them are Caucasians, as proved by Elhaik (2012) - is a price worth paying to -you handed over your own sovereign state and 8000 square miles of land, when your religion tells you that you are the "God of the chosen people" and their Talmudic morality encourages lying, cheating, theft, rape and murder, "goymii" (non-Jews) ) being victims. Christians - or even atheists in a European culture of white Christians - are particularly likely to believe the lie, when their ethics represent the opposite pole of the Talmud. They find it hard to believe that "witnesses" would lie about such an important event, so they are tempted to believe "witnesses" and ignore the material evidence.
42. The demand of Hollywood and the media to allocate a large amount of articles to the Holocaust, Hitler and the Nazis, while they have very little to say about Mao Zedong and Stalin, about whom even counterfeiters admit that they killed more than Hitler.
43. Moaning and weeping tirelessly about how hard it was for them, and then stealing massive repairs, is at odds with people who have really suffered heavy losses, but it is consistent with unscrupulous liars who fabricated a prank in economic and political purposes.
44. Testimonies obtained by crushing the testicles, breaking the jaws, tearing the nails, beating with sticks and brass rosettes, etc., together with a promise to protect their families from repression.
45. The "German" communist Jew Bruno Braum claimed to be one of the main producers of propaganda at the Auschwitz camp. He said: “It is no exaggeration to say that almost all the propaganda in Auschwitz, which was spread all over the world, was carried out by ourselves in the camps [...] We did this propaganda for the public until our last day at Auschwitz. ”
46. ​​Dr. Arno J. Mayer, a Jewish historian, tried to explain the lack of evidence by stating, “Sources for studying gas chambers are suddenly rare and uncertain. Even knowing that Hitler and the Nazis did not hide anything from their war with the Jews, SS operatives loyally eliminated all their criminal activities and tools. No written gas orders have been discovered so far. The SS troops not only destroyed almost all the records in the camps, which are in any case incomplete, but also demolished all the facilities to kill and cremate before the arrival of Soviet troops. Care was also taken to dispose of the victims' bones and ashes. "
47. Simone Veil, a French Jewish politician who survived the "death factory" in Auschwitz, tried to explain the lack of evidence by stating, "So far everyone knows that the Nazis destroyed the gas chambers and systematically eradicated all witnesses."
48. There is a contradiction between the systematic eradication of witnesses and the release of 20,000 detainees from Majdanek, who would have been "cruel" witnesses if there were indeed extermination camps here.
49. Media sources admit that Simon Wiesenthal was a liar, who lied about almost everything in his life. He had many contradictory versions of his wartime events, which are so far taken as a virtual test of credulity.
50. An earlier statement by the Jews - in their Babylonian Talmud - that 4 million, or some say 40 million, Jews were exterminated by the Romans at Bethar, and that there was so much blood here that it reached the nostrils of horses , and it was enough to move stones of 40 se'ah (293 liters) and flow into a sea for a distance of 4 miles.
51. Hitler's true policy - to expel Jews from Germany - consisted entirely of previous expulsions of Jews from more than 100 locations throughout history, when host populations drove Jews away becoming aware of their subsistence nature. and their destructive effects on the culture and civilization of the host populations. There has never been an extermination order for Jews, which is why their population is still around 15 million today.
52. Rabbi Stephen Wise's statement of June 10, 1900, as reported in the Jewish newspaper New York Times the next day: "These are 6 million bloody and suffering arguments in favor of Zionism," at a Federation meeting American Zionists at the Cooper Union in Manhattan.
53. The "prediction" of Joseph Seff, president of the Federation of Ukrainian Jews in America, reported in the New York Times on September 8, 1919, "It is a fact that the population of 6 million souls in Ukraine and Poland has received a notification that they will be completely exterminated. "
54. The "Prediction" of the Jews, reported to the New York Times on July 20, 1921, "6 million Jews in Russia face extermination by massacre."
55. Rabbi Wise's statement, reported to the New York Times on April 18, 1938, that “millions of Jews are now dying. "
56. The statement by the "spokesman" for Rabbi Wise's World Jewish Congress, reported to the New York Times on June 30, 1942, "Jews were shot by firing squads at a rate of 1,000 a day" and "1 million" had already been killed. by the Nazis.
57. The announcement of the Soviet Jewish communist Ilya Ehrenburg in the Soviet War News as early as December 22, 1944, months before the end of the war that the Germans "annihilated 6 million innocent people," along with previous statements by other Jews that 6 million ”Jews were killed.
58. The failure of the '6 million' declaration to be analyzed in the 1990s when the alleged death toll at Auschwitz was revised from 4 million to 1 million to 1.5 million.
59. Statements by sincere Jews such as Gerard Menuhin (son of the violinist Yehudi), Roger Dommergue, David Cole, and Joseph G. Burg that the story of the Holocaust is false.
60. The request to support the official story by killing Francois Duprat and paralyzing his wife, physically assaulting Professor Robert Faurisson, attempting to kill Ernst Zundel by setting fire to his house and planting a bomb in a fasting pipe, threatening and assaulting David Cole and other revisionists, the order to block several websites in Hungary, turning criticism of the Holocaust into a crime in most European countries and even extraditing Germans from Canada and the US to criticize the story, condemning an 87-year-old grandmother to imprisonment several times for claiming that she did not believe Aushwitz was a "death camp" and even arresting defense attorneys for defending her revisionist clients too well. The truth does not need laws to be protected.
Now let's examine some of the evidence in more detail.

Sat1234 said:

Lmao you are an idiot. Paying doesnt mean gassing all of them. Have you actually seen what Auschwitz was like? They lived better then me lOl

And that is because none of us want to waste our time. Now fuck off, "jew jew jew jew"

Sat1234 said:
Man just get the FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU SLIMY REPTILE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back