Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is time travel possible?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Some kinds of time travel are possible
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZknFhQftrug
You can travel forward in time easy.
lol

LightAlgur said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html
I have read this but thanks anyway : )
I guess it's clear that the other kind of time travel is not possible.
Thanks

I don't think you can,the future is ever changing so I don't think you can travel forward in time

shinninglight said:
I don't think you can,the future is ever changing so I don't think you can travel forward in time
You can travel forward in time extremely easily, just it works at the speed of regular time. Sit there with your eyes closed for 10 minutes, now open your eyes. And it is now 10 minutes later. So it worked.

shinninglight said:
Welcome to the future!

shinninglight said:
You can travel forward in time extremely easily, just it works at the speed of regular time. Sit there with your eyes closed for 10 minutes, now open your eyes. And it is now 10 minutes later. So it worked.
Lol

You can "travel" in the past via hypnotizing youself or be hypnotized or doing the regression meditation.

You can predict the future with astrology and other things, but I don't think that you can be in an exact moment in the future.

But you WILL be, in the future

Nikois666 said:
Is time travel possible? Also, are black holes real or was einstein just jewing around?

Black holes are real, and black holes are not endless holes. Black holes are extreme forces of gravity, gravity is most powerful energy and force in the universe. I believe gravitational waves may possibly help one to “time travel” but it’s not necessary and probably a bad idea where black holes are concerned. Gravity from planets is different and they may vary memories kind of like how a tree has recordings. So do light waves and other forms of energy that moves. Gravity also helps to impress a planets energy onto other planets surrounding it. Gravity has a spiritual purpose. Spiritual and physical are always connected. Humans have their own gravity and electromagnetic field like planets and other living matter. Gravitational waves differ from other energy waves in that they use space time as a medium. Most other waves need a different medium to travel through. So spiritually and physically speaking they are pretty cool but powerful natural forces that I don’t believe we need to manipulate in any way. Don’t quote me on it yet. Make what you will with it when the time comes. There is a step in the magnum opus that generates what I believe feels like a massive pull of gravity. A push-pull force. I’m not implying you do anything with this information. This is just for the sake of learning and comparing knowledge and notes.

Strictly scientifically speaking - I suspect gravitational waves as being a likely culprit for space travel than time travel. Then again, in modern science and in regards to long distance space travel the two terms go hand in hand. When most talk about time travel, they probably mean the classic portal-physical body teleporting back in time-bs. That’s not what I mean here. This is outside of spiritual terms now too, now its just scientific. Read up on the current term of time travel in the scientific community and what space time actually means. It’s very hard for me to just explain here. I think space-time and gravity does have to do with long distance space travel if it were physically possible for us to design something like that and survive it.

It not even necessary though, if you wanna go back in time you can do it in your mind. Space travel can happen in the mind and astrally. It’s way more safe and efficient, and light years ahead of the modern scientific community. Fascinating stuff though.

As far as i understand There is little to no Logical explanation on This topic And as probably most Leftists say B.S on this it messes up even more but I guess when you reach a higher level of understanding It all connects as one of the HP sermons i read said like we all have a Racial tree of memories we can access When we do pastlife regression and we can predict future when we understand More on how the (God) i.e the Essense of ever changing nature Takes places in certain pattern it makes sense And in Astral form Everything happens fast Because we are accessing our lighter body form so time is different for our physical n Astral bodies.! :roll:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

Nikois666 said:
Is time travel possible? Also, are black holes real or was einstein just jewing around?
Only on the astral plane. Which means you can use your astral body or "mind" to travel in the past and see what happened, you cannot change anything and talk to people. You can see the future but from what we know the future can change any day, so you are only going to see one of the many possible futures.

Sundara said:
Nikois666 said:

Black holes are real, and black holes are not endless holes. Black holes are extreme forces of gravity, gravity is most powerful energy and force in the universe. I believe gravitational waves may possibly help one to “time travel” but it’s not necessary and probably a bad idea where black holes are concerned. Gravity from planets is different and they may vary memories kind of like how a tree has recordings. So do light waves and other forms of energy that moves. Gravity also helps to impress a planets energy onto other planets surrounding it. Gravity has a spiritual purpose. Spiritual and physical are always connected. Humans have their own gravity and electromagnetic field like planets and other living matter. Gravitational waves differ from other energy waves in that they use space time as a medium. Most other waves need a different medium to travel through. So spiritually and physically speaking they are pretty cool but powerful natural forces that I don’t believe we need to manipulate in any way. Don’t quote me on it yet. Make what you will with it when the time comes. There is a step in the magnum opus that generates what I believe feels like a massive pull of gravity. A push-pull force. I’m not implying you do anything with this information. This is just for the sake of learning and comparing knowledge and notes.

Strictly scientifically speaking - I suspect gravitational waves as being a likely culprit for space travel than time travel. Then again, in modern science and in regards to long distance space travel the two terms go hand in hand. When most talk about time travel, they probably mean the classic portal-physical body teleporting back in time-bs. That’s not what I mean here. This is outside of spiritual terms now too, now its just scientific. Read up on the current term of time travel in the scientific community and what space time actually means. It’s very hard for me to just explain here. I think space-time and gravity does have to do with long distance space travel if it were physically possible for us to design something like that and survive it.

It not even necessary though, if you wanna go back in time you can do it in your mind. Space travel can happen in the mind and astrally. It’s way more safe and efficient, and light years ahead of the modern scientific community. Fascinating stuff though.

Nikhil said:
As far as i understand There is little to no Logical explanation on This topic And as probably most Leftists say B.S on this it messes up even more but I guess when you reach a higher level of understanding It all connects as one of the HP sermons i read said like we all have a Racial tree of memories we can access When we do pastlife regression and we can predict future when we understand More on how the (God) i.e the Essense of ever changing nature Takes places in certain pattern it makes sense And in Astral form Everything happens fast Because we are accessing our lighter body form so time is different for our physical n Astral bodies.! :roll:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

luis said:
Nikois666 said:
Only on the astral plane. Which means you can use your astral body or "mind" to travel in the past and see what happened, you cannot change anything and talk to people. You can see the future but from what we know the future can change any day, so you are only going to see one of the many possible futures.

Thanks for the replies guys, very interesting it was.

I want to go back in time so bad but I still haven't achieved deep trance. I am still trying to enter trance :|

Can anyone please describe how exactly it feels and looks like when one enters a deep trance, I had some 2 incidents in the past 5 months, it was either a paralysis attack by the enemy or I could have entered trance by accident/by chance. The first one happened for 1-2 seconds until I took control of myself but the second one was longer and definitely an attack about which I have talked on the forum somewhere.

Much thanks.

Hail Satan!!!!

Nikois666 said:
Sundara said:
Nikois666 said:

Nikhil said:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

luis said:
Nikois666 said:

I want to go back in time so bad but I still haven't achieved deep trance. I am still trying to enter trance :|

Can anyone please describe how exactly it feels and looks like when one enters a deep trance, I had some 2 incidents in the past 5 months, it was either a paralysis attack by the enemy or I could have entered trance by accident/by chance. The first one happened for 1-2 seconds until I took control of myself but the second one was longer and definitely an attack about which I have talked on the forum somewhere.

Much thanks.

Hail Satan!!!!
You can still advance without knowing how to go into a deep trance. I'm still not perfect at it but I'm definitely advancing. You can even use affirmations and do a 40 days spell along with training to help you get in trance whenever you want.

Nikhil said:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

I like this response best lol science is fun but held back. I try tho.

Sundara said:
Nikhil said:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

I like this response best lol science is fun but held back. I try tho.

:D Yea sure it is!! I had an long argument on this topic with my cousin and i read As Theory is B.S most of the times There are couple of good sermons on this topic in offline Encyclopedia The only answer that seems helpful Right now is to Do the RTR Keep Advancing till you can do Astral travel it will be clear because The problem comes with Explaining It to someone who only knows how to walk n never experienced the Jet lag :lol:

Nikois666 said:
Sundara said:
Nikois666 said:

Nikhil said:

HAIL SATAN !
HAIL LILITH !
HAIL ASTHAROTH!

luis said:
Nikois666 said:

Much thanks.

Hail Satan!!!!

Well I somehow accidentally fell into it last night and it doesn't look like anyone has described it to ya yet but uh I'll do my best.

I for the most part have amnesia of it, theres things that I remember. A being the vibrations and B being the feeling of panic upon realizing I have no clue where I am and who I am lol. That ended up snapping me out of it ( at least into medium trance, probably light ) I couldn't really feel my body either. At some point I ended up starting to see images as if you would if you were starting to have a dream but never actually fell into one.

While I did achieve it afterwards I was confused because I wasn't really trying to achieve it nor did I know temporary amnesia is associated with it. I somehow triggered it by focusing on vibrations of the race awakening ritual for long enough. The "feeling" associated with it other then the amnesia could probably best be paralelled by lucid dreamers who have dream hopped before ( one dream ending and staying conscious until a new one starts. Not sure what the actual term for it is, just a nickname I gave it. )

It doesn't really feel like you can't feel your body, as in the feeling of it is missing but rather it was never there in the first place? Idk. You don't really notice your feeling of your body is gone because of the focus. I didn't really have any thoughts until I at some point also forgot how to pronounce the vibrations upon which I tried to remember and realized I didnt remember anything.

I will also note when I first started slipping into it before my thoughts entirely focused / "blanked" I had thought about what if a spider ended up messing with me again ( the ritual before that a uh spider legit descended from the ceiling and scared the shit out of me ) and I could feel the sensation of a spider on my hand though it didnt disturb me which would typically be unlike me but trance usually makes you relaxed. Im pretty sure if an actual spider decided to crawl across my hand I wouldnt have given two shits.

Generally you'll fucking know after you get out of it lol. Its not a "HMMM WAS I IN DEEP TRANCE" moment it'll be obvious. To me it wasnt because again I wasnt familiar with the things associated with deep trance. I think if something similar to the spider situation happened in medium trance you could probably feel like you're being attacked but it would probably be obvious based on the cleanliness of your aura afterwards. Take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back