Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I sometimes sleep during the day and stay awake at night.
Are the meditations meant to be done specifically at morning and night or are they supposed to be after waking up and before sleep?

Sra Paimon said:
Good night and greetings to all!

I don't know if a presentation is customary here, but I'll do it anyway.
I am Brazilian, woman, currently residing in Pernambuco in Brazil, but born in Sao Paulo in Brazil.
I made my commitment to our God Satan recently, but He has been with me since I was born practically because since I was a child I was attracted to demons in general.
But to sum up I had to go through many things but throughout my life I always had the company of my beloved Paimon.
Of course, at that time, I didn't know it was him, at least not by that name, I actually ran away from him, but it was precisely him who took me to my Father and creator God Satan, for which I am so very grateful.
I am a tarologist, and started in candomble Jeje - Nago, and also in Jurema Sagrada (black) which is the original Brazilian witchcraft. Can I write my story here on the forum? I think it would be an incentive for maybe newbies ... And where could I publish in which of the posts? I'm doing the 40-day power program and the final RTR in the War room about 4 to 5 times a day.
thank you for accepting me on your forum, it will help me a lot and I hope to help as well as I can. Big hug!

i Would like to hear it all knowledge is good knowledge to learn from

Invictus said:
So I was doing the 29th day of my moon square..... and I accidentally did 2 extra mantras.

I assume this is a "tough luck newb, you just wasted 29 days" situation, right? Or keep going?

If not, I'll try to do the shorter squares from now on (with full mantras, because I'm either all-in or all-out)

So was the pressure sensation I'm feeling in the middle of my brain an effect of this square? I really hope I didn't completely waste my time.

the Effect your feeling is your 3rd eye resonating its a good sign for a new guy to have that. i would suggest doing the training program we ask people to do it so they can properly diagnose and categorize sensations and experiences like that. we have an archive just look under the 3rd eye chakra and the feeling will be the same.

Blacklight said:
I sometimes sleep during the day and stay awake at night.
Are the meditations meant to be done specifically at morning and night or are they supposed to be after waking up and before sleep?

Boled the part.

Some empowering meditations are best done during night, and some during when sun is high. Meditations concerning lunar and solar energies namely.

When is the next best time to do an intelligence working?

im looking at the JoS calendar and im not entirely sure how to use it. It says every Wednesday(mercury) for the next weeks/months is VoC moon?

Gigipah666 said:
Does anyone know a good source to learn numerology? Online all I see is 'Angel Number', I don't want to fall for some Jewish system.

I'd recommend these books by David Allen Hulse

1. The Eastern Mysteries—An Encyclopedic Guide to the Sacred Languages &
Magickal Systems of the World: The Key of It All, Book I.

2. The Western Mysteries-An Encyclopedic Guide to the Sacred Languages &
Magickal Systems of the World: The Key of It All, Book II.

Sisyphus said:
Invictus said:
So I was doing the 29th day of my moon square..... and I accidentally did 2 extra mantras.

I assume this is a "tough luck newb, you just wasted 29 days" situation, right? Or keep going?

If not, I'll try to do the shorter squares from now on (with full mantras, because I'm either all-in or all-out)

So was the pressure sensation I'm feeling in the middle of my brain an effect of this square? I really hope I didn't completely waste my time.

the Effect your feeling is your 3rd eye resonating its a good sign for a new guy to have that. i would suggest doing the training program we ask people to do it so they can properly diagnose and categorize sensations and experiences like that. we have an archive just look under the 3rd eye chakra and the feeling will be the same.
I'm a new guy, but not that much of a new guy haha. I was just trying to ensure this was normal when doing a physical square. I can activate my third eye at will with enough concentration.

I feel a pressure sensation in the forehead area by simply thinking about it and if I close my eyes, I see several geometric shapes and more if I keep concentrating (no more grey faces anymore getting in the way like when I was a child, and no I'm not one of the druggies here). Still procrastinating on my astral hearing, but one of these days :lol:. I'm taking care of my astro chart "weaknesses" to progress faster and be of more use in this war. Thanks for the response though.

I have two question:
Where can I find the shorter version of planetary mantras?
Can a work (runic or similar) be protracted for more of 90 days?

Taurus said:

im looking at the JoS calendar and im not entirely sure how to use it. It says every Wednesday(mercury) for the next weeks/months is VoC moon?
Do it when the Moon is in Aquarius or Gemini. Next Monday (July 6th) works. The next Gemini moon after that works, too. If you want to wait for the optimal date, then August 3rd would be your best bet. Since Mercury is still retrograde it might be a good idea to wait until August 3rd.

Xon said:
I have two question:
On the planetary squares index page, there is a "Shortcuts" thing you can click on. It will take you here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150221190705/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

Xon said:
Yes, you can extend workings for as long as you want to.

Xon said:
I have two question:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

There you go.

Found it by doing a search: satan is god planetary squares

First link! :D

You can do more than 90 day working, but I think after you have done 90 day working let the working do its thing and then start another one when timing is good for it. 90 days is a long one and when properly timed and done is enough.

Shael said:
Taurus said:

Do it when the Moon is in Aquarius or Gemini. Next Monday (July 6th) works. The next Gemini moon after that works, too. If you want to wait for the optimal date, then August 3rd would be your best bet. Since Mercury is still retrograde it might be a good idea to wait until August 3rd.
Thanks buddy

Xon said:
I have two question:
*questions
*more than 90 days

Ors666 said:
follower_of_the_devil_666 said:
Is Odin the same deity as Enki?
Just letting you know, the baphomet sigil on your signature has circles and Hebrew letters which double binds Satan. Could you at least edit those blasphemous things out?

As for your question, here you go;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/04603g8a47o1s9y/Satan_is_Odin-Wodan-_HP_Cobra_666.pdf

Thanks for letting me know about the signature, I fixed it :)

Xon said:
Xon said:
I have two question:
*questions
*more than 90 days
It was suggested to not go over 90 days as to "stabilize" energies or something like that. You can still do another 90 days one after some days passed.

Aquarius said:
Xon said:
Xon said:
I have two question:
*questions
*more than 90 days
It was suggested to not go over 90 days as to "stabilize" energies or something like that. You can still do another 90 days one after some days passed.
Thank's. ;)

Hi, guys. What is the significance of conquest in the ancient world? I was studying the history of Egypt today, and stumbled upon the Assyrian Conquest. I wanted to know why the Assyrians wanted to take over Egypt and many other areas that they conquered. Basically, I found that it was all for expansion, and that they believed their Gods wanted them to do it. If the Gentiles were all worshipping the same Gods, why were they fighting each other and tearing down each others' civilizations for reasons that contradict the big picture of what Satanism is all about?

Hey guys, could someone tell me what the meaning of this necklace is? I bought it a looong time ago and no one could tell me about it... like, is it Jewish crap or is it alright to keep it?

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0srg2poryOE9PZnuJt9V-BMlA

I have 2 questions: I am in my second trimester of my pregnancy and I was wondering if it’s still safe to do the RTR, and also what meditations do you guys recommend not necessarily FOR my pregnancy, but meditations I can do while I’m pregnant that won’t harm my baby boy. thank you !

mystique222 said:
I have 2 questions: I am in my second trimester of my pregnancy and I was wondering if it’s still safe to do the RTR, and also what meditations do you guys recommend not necessarily FOR my pregnancy, but meditations I can do while I’m pregnant that won’t harm my baby boy. thank you !
RTR is only going to make you healthier, and help you. It is perfectly safe for you and your baby.

I’m a agnostic. I always have been. I found the Joy of Satan webpage when I was around 16. I never pledged myself but somehow after reading everything it just felt right. I kept coming back and rereading things year after year and After so much struggle and pain I’ve come back and once again I’m questioning if I should pledge or not. Is there a way to ask Satan for a sign? I want to pledge but I want to know if father Satan is watching over me. I want to know the truth. I want to hear his truth or feel it. I really don’t care what the sign is. How do I go about asking and how will I know if he’s given me a sign?

MeyuChan said:
So it seems like just a simple pentagram pendant with some decorations on it. It's pretty but I doubt there is any deeper meaning to those. You should be fine to keep it.

If you want to know more about the meaning of the pentagram and Satanic Symbols in general, check here.

mystique222 said:

Avoid elemental invocation, breath of fire, inverted yoga poses or any other meditation the site has a warning about. The rest are safe.

Shael said:
MeyuChan said:
So it seems like just a simple pentagram pendant with some decorations on it. It's pretty but I doubt there is any deeper meaning to those. You should be fine to keep it.

If you want to know more about the meaning of the pentagram and Satanic Symbols in general, check here.

Oh that’s good! I was anxious about it being something Jewish...

MeyuChan said:
Does ss support lgbtq?
Yes, but be aware that the current-day lgbtq movement is jewish garbage. What we support are Transsexuals and Gays.

Do you mean the freedom to do what you want in your bedroom or the organizations? Satan doesn't restrict your sexual expression. But most LGBTQWTF++ groups/organizations are retarded. They are full of cultural marxist ideas, communism, oppression olympics, narcissism, professional victimhood, attention whoring and give a bad name to gays/lesbians/whatever.
MeyuChan said:
Does ss support lgbtq?

Is a planetary square ruined if you are interrupted in the middle of doing the mantras? I was interrupted half way through but continued it afterwards.

I dedicated to father Satan. He is the Creator of humanity and set us free from the slavery and death of the jewish god. Hail Satan! Now please if you can, answer my questions. I see on the TV disgusting kikes like the pope throwing up hand signs that represent our father, why? Also, why is pedophilia and Satanism always used in the same sentence!? :evil: People point out the BAPHOMET statue. It has a young boy and girl standing at the lap. Why? Why the children there? Movie stars and rich people flaunt upside down crosses and pentagrams. What's up with that?

BrightMorningStar said:
I dedicated to father Satan. He is the Creator of humanity and set us free from the slavery and death of the jewish god. Hail Satan! Now please if you can, answer my questions. I see on the TV disgusting kikes like the pope throwing up hand signs that represent our father, why? Also, why is pedophilia and Satanism always used in the same sentence!? :evil: People point out the BAPHOMET statue. It has a young boy and girl standing at the lap. Why? Why the children there? Movie stars and rich people flaunt upside down crosses and pentagrams. What's up with that?

My guess is that it is just to deceive and misdirect people who try to follow the trail of evil. The movie stars and celebrities are like puppets, they hold no real power. They are told to do these things and they think it makes them part of the inner circle, when in reality they are being primed to be cut loose when the masses revolt. The Jews know that people are trying to piece together the puzzle and so they mislead normies by saying Jews are of the "Synagogue of Satan" and look at all these ebil Satanic celebrities.

This further blasphemes Satan whilst still providing cover for the Jews. Even if someone names the Jew, if they still tie themselves into Xian propaganda and thoughtform, they will fail in the end. What you see on TV is just another obstacle for those who are more investigative, but don't know the full truth.

Raynaray said:
I’m a agnostic. I always have been. I found the Joy of Satan webpage when I was around 16. I never pledged myself but somehow after reading everything it just felt right. I kept coming back and rereading things year after year and After so much struggle and pain I’ve come back and once again I’m questioning if I should pledge or not. Is there a way to ask Satan for a sign? I want to pledge but I want to know if father Satan is watching over me. I want to know the truth. I want to hear his truth or feel it. I really don’t care what the sign is. How do I go about asking and how will I know if he’s given me a sign?

In my opinion, your sign has been you repeatedly being led to the site over and over. It is not a coincidence this happened, and so I think that alone shows Satan trying to bring you closer to him and secure your spiritual advancement.

To give him a clear message: Meditate upon his sigil and then ask him to give you a clear sign. From there, it could manifest a number of ways. It could come in a dream, it could be a 666 found in real life, it could be a feeling of warmth, etc.

Read here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

In the description of meditation 666, says it is very powerful, but I can't feel the energy. Can I do it more than once?

FluffyMott said:
Hello all

Would like to ask where do i find out how to summon or contact or find out who my spirit guardian is?
I suppose you mean how to find your Guardian Demon, so read this topic
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=165227#p165227

Blitzkreig said:
Raynaray said:

In my opinion, your sign has been you repeatedly being led to the site over and over. It is not a coincidence this happened, and so I think that alone shows Satan trying to bring you closer to him and secure your spiritual advancement.

To give him a clear message: Meditate upon his sigil and then ask him to give you a clear sign. From there, it could manifest a number of ways. It could come in a dream, it could be a 666 found in real life, it could be a feeling of warmth, etc.

Read here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

So I asked father Satan for a sign and I went to bed soon after. Right as I was about to fall asleep I was jolted awake by what felt like someone shoving into my back. When I say jolted I mean I jumped. It was unpleasant. Is this likely an enemy? I definitely have an eerie feeling. Like someones watching me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back