Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Water

HPS Shannon said:
Happy Summer Solstice.

With everything happening in the world, it is so easy to get carried away in focusing on all the horrible things going on. With the enemy furthering their onslaught and corruption of the gentiles, our freedom, truth and our precious earth, it almost made me lose sight of the beauty of nature and the magick of life.

I just wanted to share this cool information to everyone here as a reminder of the wondrous things of life.

We all know what the element of water is physically and spiritually (as in its magickal correspondence), and I'm sure that many of you are familiar with the works of Masaru Emoto, and how he showed that water has a "memory" of some sort, and how water is influenced by thoughts, emotions and music but, of course,it goes further than that.

Water has been a theme in all gentile spiritual beliefs and mythos since the beginning of our creation. Whether it be through the depiction of fish gods and beings like Oannes and the Nommo who brought life and knowledge, or through the emphasis of the deep dark feminine energies--the cosmic and primordial seas--which by the way, the serpent  is said to reside in signifying the life force like in Hinduism for example, or  in many traditional African religions.

The theme of water, and its connection to the life force, wisdom, creation and fertility is all over the ancient world. 

This is an image of Ea/Enki with water flowing from his being which represents the creative life force energies.

Our god Satan who is Enki/Ea is and was known as the water bearer, especially in Sumerian lore. Enki is the god of creation, fertility, wisdom and all waters- from the sea, lake or in between. The Absu/Apsu is connected since this is the watery spring of creation and life which Enki is involved in. 

Water is the life force, literally and allegorically. 

Images.jpeg-4_5eeed2e54b373.jpg

Thanks to scientific works from great people, we now know that water is the essence and engine of life, and much more interesting than shown in Masaru's works. All sources, books and references will be listed at the end of this article.

-We know that water is essential for all life (wherever there is life, there is water)

-We now know that water stores energy and is highly conductive.

-We now know that water gets energy from light sources.

-We know that water has a fourth phase that is neither solid, liquid or gas. 

*All of this, especially the last, discovered by a few scientists but completely detailed and highlighted  by Doctor Gerald Pollack.

Water has a fourth phase that is liken to a liquid crystalline state that is only present in living things, or when exposed to high amounts of energy and or a protein. This is the reason how jello is made, why collagen is the way it is when exposed to water and how just water and sand makes a sand castle stand up almost as if an adhesive is part of it. If anyone wants to know the detailed  science of the fourth phase of water, the book is listed at the end of this writing.

Majority of the water in our bodies is in its fourth state and is for the most part, structured. Water in its liquid state reacts with our souls (energy) and cells, and this makes structured water (h3o2) and transforms us into batteries. Our energies flow and our health is better when we are adequately hydrated. Water is needed to generate the energy in our physical bodies and on the cellular level. This partially explains what moves the blood in the body. When water is absent or not present enough, we are sick or die. We are water beings. Nothing happens in the body without water.

From the British Society of Cell biology-

"Water is the single most abundant chemical found in living things. Virtually all chemical reactions in life processes take place in solution in water. Some organisms can live in a dormant and desiccated state for long periods of time but require water to become active. Water is present both inside and outside cells."

Now aging and disease has been said to be related to the degradation and destructuring of water in our cells, according to doctors like Nobel Prize winner  Alexis Carrel and Dr. Ishahari Yumi, M.D. And we all know that dehydration of the body can cause many diseases on its own as outlined in the book "Your body's many cries for water" by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj

Water is at every core of our being, even being organized and structured in and around our DNA, encasing it. The liquid crystalline state of water is also responsible for the DNA's stability apparently. I will quote what Doctor Carrell has mentioned about cells and water.

“The cell is immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats that degenerates. Renew this fluid at regular intervals, give the cell what it requires for nutrition, and as far as we know, the pulsation of life can go on forever.” Alexis Carrell

This makes sense to me as it relates to power meditations, yoga and revamping our life force of the soul so that the water in our bodies will stay organized, perfected, structured and revitalized thus affecting our DNA cells and preventing us from aging and developing disease. It's all connected. The Kundalini ties into this of course as well since the kundalini energy works through water physically.

I highlighted earlier in this writing that serpents residing in and springing forth from the cosmic birthing waters isnt just an allegory in gentile spiritual concepts. Water is necessary to be alive and advance spiritually.

With all this exciting information on water, I think it's obvious to point out that we all should be drinking clean water. However, water that you get from the tap, for example, is not the ideal form of water in addition to it being laden with chemicals and other things we should not be ingesting.

After research, reading and observation of nature, It is shown that water is better consumed in its "living" and organized state.

In order for water to be healthy and living it has to be clean and free of stuff such as heavy metals, microplastics, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, flouride, etc. The best way to do this is through reverse osmosis water or distilling your water. These are to guarantee nothing harmful is in it. It removes everything from the water.

Secondly, the water has to have minerals in it. Healthy and natural minerals like that found in the sea, in salts and rock dust powders. Water picks up these things in its natural habitat on earth as it moves around rocks and such, and makes it extra conductive and able to penetrate the cells of any who consumes it.

Third the water has to be in a state of motion and movement so as to gather energy. Like it does in nature all the time.

And fourth, the water has to be exposed to natural energy fields like that of the earth, sun, moon, etc, etc. In its natural element.

Water in tap is opposite of all of this. The water is stagnant, full of chemicals, and not exposed to natural energy.

Though power meditation organizes and further structures the water in the body, one can take it further by consuming living spectrum water for extra benefits. That is more energy and to help detoxify the body and I speculate that it slows down the aging process based on experiments by Alexis Carrell. I recently bought my water vortex and structuring items for cheap and now I use this water to drink, give to my pets and water to my house plants. Making water living can easily be achieved.

Drinking living and energetically structured water increases the energy of the cells in the body, helps to detox the body better, helps with sleep and corrects dehydration. Drinking full spectrum water fully hydrates you because this water is penetrating the cells more and so you will find that you will need to drink less water over time but still be hydrated.

The first time I drank this water, I must admit, my body felt like it was being "flooded", it was nice and peaceful. I also noticed that I can feel my energies more if I have it before meditation. Remember, water is highly conductive and amplifies energy. It would be nice to see what any of your experiences will be if you choose to try this.

In one of the books I am reading on the science of water, it shows how GDV/electro photon capture technology was able to photograph people who drank this water and show their energy fields had more brilliance after drinking it. As I said, power meditation does this but I like to experiment and wanted to enjoy the added effects of drinking this water directly.

All I did was distill/ purify my water, add himalayan salt in ionic form, put my water in a vortex magnetizer (two bottles connected with a cap that has neodymium magnets) and spin it so that when the water flows through the magnets (while being in a vortex*) and into the other bottle, it restructures, organizes and collects life force energy.

*Energy moves in a circular and spiral motion. Spirals are found all over nature and this is the creative force and spirals and vortexes gather energy. DNA does something similar, the kundalini has spiraling energies when it's active and the chakras are vortexes for example...*

I also notice that when the water is moving in a vortex pattern, it looks very similar to how DNA is structured with the twists and shape of the helix. Interesting.

I know it might sound complicated but it's super easy to make this. Buying is cheap too. The cap with the magnets was only $37 for me. If money is an issue, you can also structure your water through different means as well like with magnets.

Water in general is amazing and versatile. It can be used as a battery and energy source. Water can also be made into a solid ice or heated into gaseous state just by adding and playing around with its electrons and protons-- not by adding freezing and thermal and heat energy.This can be used for sustainable energy and technology in the future, I believe. 

Hail Satan

Sources:

-The Fourth phase of Water by Gerald Pollack

-The Hidden Messages in Water by Masaru Emoto

-Dancing with Water:The New Science of Water by MJ Pangam and Melanie Evans

(This book is the best and is very exhaustive, also full of countless science articles and studies, which is excellent. Recommended)

Shannon gets attacked.
Shannon- Lets put some electricity in my water.

HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick said:
Can you buy full spectrum water?

I only know one company that makes pure spectrum living water but its expensive and not worth it. It's way cheaper and economical to make your own.

Drinking spring water is good enough if a person has access to it.

Oh ok. I also have natural springs on peoples property, where it shoots out of the ground. They let me fill up jugs.

Shael said:
Have you been living behind a rock? Zola is a jew and was exposed and banned. Salt is healthy as long as you dont consume insane quantities of it.

I guess and I attribute your post to Mercury retrograde, it's not your fault really don't worry you didn't hurt my feeling. But the question that should be asked. Is not have *I* been living behind a rock. But the question should be asked *HAVE YOU* been living behind a rock.

You do realize I read the forums everyday pretty much since early 2014 with the old Prophp forums. But do realize when this information was posted her/his status wasn't known at the time. And even if she is some crazy jewish girl named zola novak if that is even her name. The fact she put up information that is reasonable to read upon, makes her more of a informationalist-troll-infiltrator think akin to the likes of loki88, not saying he is a bad person FYI but some people pop him upside the head every few posts.

The fact of the matter in my own personal opinion I began to suspect ZLS as an infiltrator sometime during the French Yellow Vest protestors sometime around the Feb/March period about several months before HP.Cobra banned her. She posted a picture of her hands pointing on the monitor to something in the crowd. And funny enough I said to myself wait are those the hands of a man or women cause they are really ugly for a women. But I decided not to say anything cause I wasn't sure and besides for a troll she pretty much never stuck out nor no one really attacked her or questioned her. She pretty much was spotless when it comes to people reacting negative to her comments. Things changed once she posted the artwork. Which is funny cause why would a troll paint paintings and post it on a random forum on the internet. So either it's a TEAM of trolls or ZLS had way too much time on her hands and probably wanted to troll further.

Okay! I read her information no one questioned it and now I'm questioning it. Relax Shael no need to go crazy about my post. I'm just trying to double confirm some information I read and wanted to be elaborated on it.

Thank you for this article.

I've been drinking distilled water lately, the tap water is full of hazardous waste like fluoride. Would highly recommend watching "The Fluoride Deception" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjiMAEdfAMI also getting the book that has the same title.

That vortex magnetizer is something I will definitely buy ASAP, to enrich and restructure the water once it's been distilled. But I would argue against the need for trace minerals in the water, it's the same as "DOCTORS" that claim that distilled water will leech minerals from your body when that's really just a fad, mainly promoted majorly by the renowned Doctor Mercola. Further findings will show that he promotes and sells filters and his own water etc. And filters that "remove fluoride". I tried adding back himalayan salt but it just didn't work and the water didn't taste as refreshing.

Filtering water will also NOT remove fluoride, it only improves taste. Fancy marketing will have varying looking filters(Brita for example), but when it comes down to it they're only meant to improve the taste through the use of carbon. That's it.

My take is that distilled water is fine, one only needs to ensure that what is commonly found in water, mind you in trace form , is ingested either in tablet form(supplements) or liquid form with adding small amounts of it back to the distilled water. Magnesium & Calcium mainly are the necessary minerals, but potassium should also be added but with a good diet and eating Bananas on a daily basis you should be fine overall.

I had some luck finding this info, when a major cavity struck and my AoP really kicked in to give me some solutions and I'm sure the goods had a hand in it. Threw the fluoride toothpaste and the fluoride mouthwash I had in the dumpster, and switched to natural fluoride free toothpaste and mouthwash. And this branched over to water. Next step is getting an irrigator and adding a splash of iodine in it to really clean and possibly reverse the damage that was made from my poor past dental hygiene habits.

Usthepeople666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Happy Summer Solstice.

With everything happening in the world, it is so easy to get carried away in focusing on all the horrible things going on. With the enemy furthering their onslaught and corruption of the gentiles, our freedom, truth and our precious earth, it almost made me lose sight of the beauty of nature and the magick of life.

I just wanted to share this cool information to everyone here as a reminder of the wondrous things of life.

We all know what the element of water is physically and spiritually (as in its magickal correspondence), and I'm sure that many of you are familiar with the works of Masaru Emoto, and how he showed that water has a "memory" of some sort, and how water is influenced by thoughts, emotions and music but, of course,it goes further than that.

Water has been a theme in all gentile spiritual beliefs and mythos since the beginning of our creation. Whether it be through the depiction of fish gods and beings like Oannes and the Nommo who brought life and knowledge, or through the emphasis of the deep dark feminine energies--the cosmic and primordial seas--which by the way, the serpent  is said to reside in signifying the life force like in Hinduism for example, or  in many traditional African religions.

The theme of water, and its connection to the life force, wisdom, creation and fertility is all over the ancient world. 

This is an image of Ea/Enki with water flowing from his being which represents the creative life force energies.

Our god Satan who is Enki/Ea is and was known as the water bearer, especially in Sumerian lore. Enki is the god of creation, fertility, wisdom and all waters- from the sea, lake or in between. The Absu/Apsu is connected since this is the watery spring of creation and life which Enki is involved in. 

Thanks to scientific works from great people, we now know that water is the essence and engine of life, and much more interesting than shown in Masaru's works. All sources, books and references will be listed at the end of this article.

-We know that water is essential for all life (wherever there is life, there is water)

*All of this, especially the last, discovered by a few scientists but completely detailed and highlighted  by Doctor Gerald Pollack.

Water has a fourth phase that is liken to a liquid crystalline state that is only present in living things, or when exposed to high amounts of energy and or a protein. This is the reason how jello is made, why collagen is the way it is when exposed to water and how just water and sand makes a sand castle stand up almost as if an adhesive is part of it. If anyone wants to know the detailed  science of the fourth phase of water, the book is listed at the end of this writing.

Majority of the water in our bodies is in its fourth state and is for the most part, structured. Water in its liquid state reacts with our souls (energy) and cells, and this makes structured water (h3o2) and transforms us into batteries. Our energies flow and our health is better when we are adequately hydrated. Water is needed to generate the energy in our physical bodies and on the cellular level. This partially explains what moves the blood in the body. When water is absent or not present enough, we are sick or die. We are water beings. Nothing happens in the body without water.

"Water is the single most abundant chemical found in living things. Virtually all chemical reactions in life processes take place in solution in water. Some organisms can live in a dormant and desiccated state for long periods of time but require water to become active. Water is present both inside and outside cells."

Now aging and disease has been said to be related to the degradation and destructuring of water in our cells, according to doctors like Nobel Prize winner  Alexis Carrel and Dr. Ishahari Yumi, M.D. And we all know that dehydration of the body can cause many diseases on its own as outlined in the book "Your body's many cries for water" by Fereydoon Batmanghelidj

Water is at every core of our being, even being organized and structured in and around our DNA, encasing it. The liquid crystalline state of water is also responsible for the DNA's stability apparently. I will quote what Doctor Carrell has mentioned about cells and water.

“The cell is immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats that degenerates. Renew this fluid at regular intervals, give the cell what it requires for nutrition, and as far as we know, the pulsation of life can go on forever.” Alexis Carrell

This makes sense to me as it relates to power meditations, yoga and revamping our life force of the soul so that the water in our bodies will stay organized, perfected, structured and revitalized thus affecting our DNA cells and preventing us from aging and developing disease. It's all connected. The Kundalini ties into this of course as well since the kundalini energy works through water physically.

I highlighted earlier in this writing that serpents residing in and springing forth from the cosmic birthing waters isnt just an allegory in gentile spiritual concepts. Water is necessary to be alive and advance spiritually.

With all this exciting information on water, I think it's obvious to point out that we all should be drinking clean water. However, water that you get from the tap, for example, is not the ideal form of water in addition to it being laden with chemicals and other things we should not be ingesting.

After research, reading and observation of nature, It is shown that water is better consumed in its "living" and organized state.

In order for water to be healthy and living it has to be clean and free of stuff such as heavy metals, microplastics, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, flouride, etc. The best way to do this is through reverse osmosis water or distilling your water. These are to guarantee nothing harmful is in it. It removes everything from the water.

Secondly, the water has to have minerals in it. Healthy and natural minerals like that found in the sea, in salts and rock dust powders. Water picks up these things in its natural habitat on earth as it moves around rocks and such, and makes it extra conductive and able to penetrate the cells of any who consumes it.

Third the water has to be in a state of motion and movement so as to gather energy. Like it does in nature all the time.

And fourth, the water has to be exposed to natural energy fields like that of the earth, sun, moon, etc, etc. In its natural element.

Water in tap is opposite of all of this. The water is stagnant, full of chemicals, and not exposed to natural energy.

Though power meditation organizes and further structures the water in the body, one can take it further by consuming living spectrum water for extra benefits. That is more energy and to help detoxify the body and I speculate that it slows down the aging process based on experiments by Alexis Carrell. I recently bought my water vortex and structuring items for cheap and now I use this water to drink, give to my pets and water to my house plants. Making water living can easily be achieved.

Drinking living and energetically structured water increases the energy of the cells in the body, helps to detox the body better, helps with sleep and corrects dehydration. Drinking full spectrum water fully hydrates you because this water is penetrating the cells more and so you will find that you will need to drink less water over time but still be hydrated.

The first time I drank this water, I must admit, my body felt like it was being "flooded", it was nice and peaceful. I also noticed that I can feel my energies more if I have it before meditation. Remember, water is highly conductive and amplifies energy. It would be nice to see what any of your experiences will be if you choose to try this.

In one of the books I am reading on the science of water, it shows how GDV/electro photon capture technology was able to photograph people who drank this water and show their energy fields had more brilliance after drinking it. As I said, power meditation does this but I like to experiment and wanted to enjoy the added effects of drinking this water directly.

All I did was distill/ purify my water, add himalayan salt in ionic form, put my water in a vortex magnetizer (two bottles connected with a cap that has neodymium magnets) and spin it so that when the water flows through the magnets (while being in a vortex*) and into the other bottle, it restructures, organizes and collects life force energy.

*Energy moves in a circular and spiral motion. Spirals are found all over nature and this is the creative force and spirals and vortexes gather energy. DNA does something similar, the kundalini has spiraling energies when it's active and the chakras are vortexes for example...*

I also notice that when the water is moving in a vortex pattern, it looks very similar to how DNA is structured with the twists and shape of the helix. Interesting.

I know it might sound complicated but it's super easy to make this. Buying is cheap too. The cap with the magnets was only $37 for me. If money is an issue, you can also structure your water through different means as well like with magnets.

Water in general is amazing and versatile. It can be used as a battery and energy source. Water can also be made into a solid ice or heated into gaseous state just by adding and playing around with its electrons and protons-- not by adding freezing and thermal and heat energy.This can be used for sustainable energy and technology in the future, I believe. 

Hail Satan

Sources:

(This book is the best and is very exhaustive, also full of countless science articles and studies, which is excellent. Recommended)

Shannon gets attacked.

@Usthepeople is that supposed to be funny? I don't find it humourous at all. Grow up.

You see some of this if you study plasma cosmology too. Everything in the universe is, according to plasma cosmology, a matter of electromagnetism and plasma dynamics, and plasma behaves in many ways like water. Even landscapes have a liquid like appearance. And I also noticed drinking oxygenated or nitrogenated water seems to amplify energies as well. The oxygens benefits here are obvious since oxygen is the most essential nutrient. The nitrogen helps by opening the blood vessels to aid in energy flow and to amplify the biochemical effects of yoga and meditation

anonymous666 said:
What you spoke about sounds like principles of homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines are mild medicines producing subtle gentle effects in most cases unless one takes really low potency medicine.

HP Shanon can you show a figure about how the magnets are oriented in the cap. I did understand that there is one bottle on top of other and they both share a common cap. What i did not understand was the way how magnets are placed in the cap. Is it like the vortex magnetizer shown on internet like this

maxresdefault.jpg

And magnets facing like this

il_570xN.1797961904_5bvb.jpg

I just imagine if the magnets were replaced by powerful electromagnets then the water would be more charged and more powerful.

This experiment reminds me of orgonite and ice experiment and Joe Cell which is similar to this. Orgonite placed blow freezing ice glass/ice cube tray produced good results. The ice formed with orgone was more clearer.

https://orgoniseyourself.com/article/orgonite-and-water/

I am in no way promoting this website's products. You can always diy orgonite. Or make ergonite which uses metal powders instead of flakes and is way more powerful than orgonite but needs electromagnetic field to work.

Joe Cell is simply stainles steel pipes of certain radius and height placed inside each other. The stainless steel pipes are kept in a plastic assembly which can hold water. And water is kept inside them. Joe cell can charge water apparently and people have claimed better health by drinking water from joe cell or by using joe cell in a car and getting better fuel economy.

There are variations but yes, that is the model. Neodymium magnets are used because they are among the most powerful. They are positioned in a way with the pole facing each other but opposing. I also use a copper tensor ring around my bottle.

ModernMage said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Interesting. But also remember, that when water gets inside the body, the actual body can charge and life inbue the water itself.

Water from the tap without filtering is impossible in most cases to even drink.

I get my water from a well, is this harmful for me?

Every now and again I have well water. I like the way it tastes over distilled water. Well water is fine but sometimes there is a little risk in how clean or exposed it is. There are wells that have been contaminated due to exposure to the land having a history of mining, superfund sites, heavy chemtrailing, the leaching of agrochemicals into nearby aquifers and things like that.

You can always get your well water tested to see how clean it is or whats in it but other than that, its generally fine. Spring water is even better and constitutes good quality water.

My great trine in astrology is water. My spirit is both Aquarius and the Moon.

I dream of water a lot. What does that mean? It's in my nightmares and simple dreams. I've had great whites and orcas in my dreams. I've dreamed of other sharks and whales too.

Thanks for the post HPS Shannon. This discussion has answered my questions. These past days I have been seeing water in dreams repeatedly and I had questions. Many of you Satanists here can agree that there is something more to what these proud HPs of Satan post. In most if not all their sermons there's a higher inspiration, a deeper meaning, like our God's speaking to us. It's refreshing, makes me believe that as much as we are individuals we also make a single force working for the glory of Satan and all our Gods. Does this mean that every wise choice I make is not just my victory but victory for you brothers and sisters? A victory for the Gods too? May nature and our Gods fill you with vitality our HPss.

HPS Shannon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Whenever I talk about water, I mention water in ita natural state in nature which has salts, minerals, etc. Pure water on its own is a good insulator but thats in its very pure state like when its distilled. Thats why I dont like drinking distilled water because that water is not found in nature unless its being evaporated but water collects and reacts with what its exposed to. Even distilled water grabs onto carbon eventually.

So yes, water found in nature like in the sea and such that has minerals and salts are conductive because of them.

I should have clarified.
Ah, that makes more sense, thank you. I've spent the last 6 months taking chemistry, so I am used to thinking of water as just H2O, completely separate from dissolved ions.

HPS Shannon said:
And the information about water being able to freeze based on the playing around of its protons, etc are in the book. When I get home later tonight, I will go over. Actually I have the pdf on my laptop and can send it to you or link it and give you the exact chapter in with which they demonstrate and explain. It might be better for you to just read that chapter than myself explain it.
Ok, thank you, I would be interested in reading that chapter! I don't have an email address I can share, but if you are allowed the link pdf here, that would be great. (Or, if not, you can tell me which book and chapter and I can find a pdf.)

ZmajEriksson said:
You see some of this if you study plasma cosmology too. Everything in the universe is, according to plasma cosmology, a matter of electromagnetism and plasma dynamics, and plasma behaves in many ways like water. Even landscapes have a liquid like appearance. And I also noticed drinking oxygenated or nitrogenated water seems to amplify energies as well. The oxygens benefits here are obvious since oxygen is the most essential nutrient. The nitrogen helps by opening the blood vessels to aid in energy flow and to amplify the biochemical effects of yoga and meditation

Yes, the plasma cosmology. Its also called electric universe. I'm starting to look into studying that. I have looked into it enough to see that it makes sense. Cool stuff.

Water does seem similar to the aether element in its qualities.

HailDuatGods said:
Thanks for the post HPS Shannon. This discussion has answered my questions. These past days I have been seeing water in dreams repeatedly and I had questions. Many of you Satanists here can agree that there is something more to what these proud HPs of Satan post. In most if not all their sermons there's a higher inspiration, a deeper meaning, like our God's speaking to us. It's refreshing, makes me believe that as much as we are individuals we also make a single force working for the glory of Satan and all our Gods. Does this mean that every wise choice I make is not just my victory but victory for you brothers and sisters? A victory for the Gods too? May nature and our Gods fill you with vitality our HPss.

I do agree with you. We are all connected in a sense. Sometimes I look for quick answers to things and I see another HP or someone else post a topic on it.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Whenever I talk about water, I mention water in ita natural state in nature which has salts, minerals, etc. Pure water on its own is a good insulator but thats in its very pure state like when its distilled. Thats why I dont like drinking distilled water because that water is not found in nature unless its being evaporated but water collects and reacts with what its exposed to. Even distilled water grabs onto carbon eventually.

So yes, water found in nature like in the sea and such that has minerals and salts are conductive because of them.

I should have clarified.
Ah, that makes more sense, thank you. I've spent the last 6 months taking chemistry, so I am used to thinking of water as just H2O, completely separate from dissolved ions.

HPS Shannon said:
And the information about water being able to freeze based on the playing around of its protons, etc are in the book. When I get home later tonight, I will go over. Actually I have the pdf on my laptop and can send it to you or link it and give you the exact chapter in with which they demonstrate and explain. It might be better for you to just read that chapter than myself explain it.
Ok, thank you, I would be interested in reading that chapter! I don't have an email address I can share, but if you are allowed the link pdf here, that would be great. (Or, if not, you can tell me which book and chapter and I can find a pdf.)

Hello, thanks for your patience.

Here is the download link that I have on my comp.

https://tinyurl.com/y5ouzbls

The book is called "The Fourth Phase of Water."

Its at Chapter 4, section 17. Let me know your thoughts. Its interesting.

Amazing research and awesome post, HPS Shannon! Thank you x88 for the share!

Personally, I have been using a big Berkey water filter for years (two large carbon nano filters, plus two fluoride filters attached to those). At the bottom of the reservoir, I have remineralization stones to add minerals back into the water.

I'm all about utmost pure and effective water. Do you think this method is sufficient, or is a distiller better? Are the remineralization stones enough, or should I be adding salt / salt solution to it as well? I always have a bag of Selena Naturally celtic sea salt vital mineral blend on hand. I love cooking it, but will switch between it and another sea salt as it doesn't have iodide. I assume non-iodized salt like the Celtic sea salt will still create an ionic charge in the water?

I hope my Berkey is good enough - I love it, and it feels like I'm drinking liquid gold every time I have it. Whenever my friends come over they always go nuts for it and make sure they've filled their bottle before they leave.

I'm highly intrigued by this water vortex method and will absolutely look into getting one for myself. You mentioned the necessity of having water be in contact with natural energies like the earth, sun, and moon. With this water vortex contraption, is this something you would leave outside to allow the sun and moon to charge the water, or how would one go about doing that?

After having your water spin in the vortex, how soon after should it be consumed before it becomes stagnant from sitting idly for too long?

Thanks again so much!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

You guys would find this passage on water interesting, by Doctor Jack Kruse. Here is an excerpt:

"Most people think water is not reactive chemically, but that is wrong. It appears this way because most of the hydrogen bonding network is locked up in water’s own hydrogen bonding at ambient temperatures. But when water is made hot, its strongly nucleophilic oxygen core becomes strongly reactive. This reactive oxygen species is what drives many of life’s critical reactions in cells and in pathways for signaling. This is where ROS comes from. This allows water to become ionized to make reactive hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions.

Remember I told you water is not only life’s battery, but it also acts as liquid crystalline semiconductor in the quantum cell. If electrons are stripped from atoms to form an electric current, why doesn’t the atomic/molecular structure of the material from which they are stripped change you ask? So what happens when something removes electrons from semiconductors?

Removing electrons from an atom is called ionization. Even though an electron is stripped from atom, its mass is not changed since electrons have no mass. Electrons however, have a negative charge. This charge is under infinite control of the electromagnetic force of the environment the cell is in. This can change how a cell process works just by this very process.

Of course, when electrons are stripped from atoms or from atoms in proteins, they become more positively charged than they were before since an electron was lost. So when water is ionized, its goal is to strip electrons from proteins to make proteins more positively charged. Remember it can also add electrons to proteins too. Here we see the same key opening different doors leading to vastly different results in a cell. Before going on watch this video on how water chemistry animates life:"

https://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-13-quantum-water-chemistry-2/?print=print

HPS Shannon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I should have clarified.

HPS Shannon said:

Ah, I see, thank you! The book explains it in much more detail. I see now that it's more about H+ protons rearranging within the liquid to form the exclusion zone and trigger the ice crystal formation, rather than adding protons to the nucleus of an atom. This way doesn't contradict the mainstream model.

I also noticed how difficult it was for them to satisfy the second law of thermodynamics (which says that net entropy always increases). Their complicated mess of energy transfers seems a little sketchy to me, as if they had no clue but needed to say something. This is very revealing, especially because we know that the second law of thermodynamics is wrong. The gods have told us that the universe is eternal, but this can't be the case if universal entropy always increases. There must be certain natural processes that violate the second law and decrease in net entropy. I suspect that gravity is one of them. It spontaneously pulls disordered clouds of gas together to form ordered planets. (Someday I hope to prove this mathematically.) I suspect that the universe's entropy actually remains relatively constant, balanced by various spontaneous processes. I wouldn't be at all surprised if water freezing turns out to decrease entropy.

Apologies for being so critical of your post, but I did learn a lot more this way, and now if someone stumbles across this thread, they can't dismiss it as easily as pseudoscience after reading my replies.

Hearsync said:

Amazing research and awesome post, HPS Shannon! Thank you x88 for the share!

Personally, I have been using a big Berkey water filter for years (two large carbon nano filters, plus two fluoride filters attached to those). At the bottom of the reservoir, I have remineralization stones to add minerals back into the water.

I'm all about utmost pure and effective water. Do you think this method is sufficient, or is a distiller better? Are the remineralization stones enough, or should I be adding salt / salt solution to it as well? I always have a bag of Selena Naturally celtic sea salt vital mineral blend on hand. I love cooking it, but will switch between it and another sea salt as it doesn't have iodide. I assume non-iodized salt like the Celtic sea salt will still create an ionic charge in the water?

I hope my Berkey is good enough - I love it, and it feels like I'm drinking liquid gold every time I have it. Whenever my friends come over they always go nuts for it and make sure they've filled their bottle before they leave.

I'm highly intrigued by this water vortex method and will absolutely look into getting one for myself. You mentioned the necessity of having water be in contact with natural energies like the earth, sun, and moon. With this water vortex contraption, is this something you would leave outside to allow the sun and moon to charge the water, or how would one go about doing that?

After having your water spin in the vortex, how soon after should it be consumed before it becomes stagnant from sitting idly for too long?

Thanks again so much!

Hi, if you like your water and feel good about it, then stick with it. I just prefer distilling my water since it removes everything and not just filtering aome things out.

I like to have both a small amount if minerals and salts in my water. You can add alittle salt but if your water filyer comes with minerals (which is good) then there should be some salt in it in the form of just mineral salts and not sodium chloride.

The water vortex magnetizer collects energy in the form of life force energy from the cosmos, aether, whatever you want to call it. Spirals and vortexes gather and bring in energy in the creative form. When the blood goes into the heart, it goes into a vortex. The heart revitalizes it by making it do so. Thats in nature. The DNA is in a spiral helix.

So not necessary to expose it to water every tine you use the magnetizer. I was referring to water just sitting in pipes underground stagnant and chemical laden like with tap water. The magnets help to structure the water.

According to nature, water comes from deep down into the dark earth and with these principals and from what I hace gathered, water "matures" and "cures" in a dark environment so if one wants to take it up a notch, they can store their structured water in glass container or a miron glass bottle.

HPS Shannon said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Yes, the plasma cosmology. Its also called electric universe. I'm starting to look into studying that. I have looked into it enough to see that it makes sense. Cool stuff.

Not sure if you're already aware of them but There's a few YouTube channels I follow for it. Suspicious0bservers, Sky Scholar, Thunderbolts Project and I think there was one other I'm forgetting. Suspicious0bservers also has a couple text books I'm planning on getting at some point

HPS Shannon said:
ZmajEriksson said:

This theory says that the Universe always existed and will always exist. This is what we said here for years, I think too this theory may be right but the mainstream goes with the Big Bang one...thanks to jews.

Ramier108666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Shannon gets attacked.

@Usthepeople is that supposed to be funny? I don't find it humourous at all. Grow up.

Indeed everyone needs varying degrees of growth along this path.

Subtle jabs at other Satanists, to even intentionally or non-intentionally(doubt it) instigate infighting is really not exemplary. And such behaviour reveals a lot about the room for growth needed and in understanding this path and ultimate purpose. Fighting within our midst sidetracks from the ultimate goal.

I’m sure many, myself included, benefited greatly from the information in HPS Shannon’s post.

ZmajEriksson said:
HPS Shannon said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Not sure if you're already aware of them but There's a few YouTube channels I follow for it. Suspicious0bservers, Sky Scholar, Thunderbolts Project and I think there was one other I'm forgetting. Suspicious0bservers also has a couple text books I'm planning on getting at some point

I actually follow the Thunderbolts prjoect. Thanks so much for naming the other two. I will look into them and the texts books. So fascinating.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Ah, I see, thank you! The book explains it in much more detail. I see now that it's more about H+ protons rearranging within the liquid to form the exclusion zone and trigger the ice crystal formation, rather than adding protons to the nucleus of an atom. This way doesn't contradict the mainstream model.

I also noticed how difficult it was for them to satisfy the second law of thermodynamics (which says that net entropy always increases). Their complicated mess of energy transfers seems a little sketchy to me, as if they had no clue but needed to say something. This is very revealing, especially because we know that the second law of thermodynamics is wrong. The gods have told us that the universe is eternal, but this can't be the case if universal entropy always increases. There must be certain natural processes that violate the second law and decrease in net entropy. I suspect that gravity is one of them. It spontaneously pulls disordered clouds of gas together to form ordered planets. (Someday I hope to prove this mathematically.) I suspect that the universe's entropy actually remains relatively constant, balanced by various spontaneous processes. I wouldn't be at all surprised if water freezing turns out to decrease entropy.

Apologies for being so critical of your post, but I did learn a lot more this way, and now if someone stumbles across this thread, they can't dismiss it as easily as pseudoscience after reading my replies.

Thank you for asking questions and expressing your thoughts which in turn has allowed me to share further that information specifically.

Ramier108666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Happy Summer Solstice.

Hail Satan

Sources:

Shannon gets attacked.

It was more about the unrelenting pursuit of not giving up. But okay I will keep this in mind.

Ors666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Distilled water also helps to clean inorganic compounds in your body as well as other toxins. Our bodies cannot absorb inorganic minerals (except inorganic calcium as long as there is a higher dose of magnesium taken with it) and those things build up mostly around our joints which can cause a number of problems over the years. If anyone is using table salt I'd recommend switching to at least Sea Salt. Table Salt has no minerals unless it is iodised which will then make it have 1 mineral opposed to the dozens that salt does. Table salt also calcifies our pineal gland/third eye. Distilled water can clean this over time. Raw and unpasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar also helps to decalcify.

Distilled water is not common in nature. Its not the worst but its best drinking water with some salts and minerals. There is info all over showing how and why minerals in water heals.

One doesnt have to worry about minerals getting stuck in the joints when drinking remineralized water. Minerals and salts getting stuck near the joints is another problem thats related but not caused by drinking mineral water.

There are many things, (minerals included) that help decalcify the pineal gland.Water when its clean, has minerals in it, and structured detoxifies the cells too.

HPS Shannon said:
ZmajEriksson said:
HPS Shannon said:

I actually follow the Thunderbolts prjoect. Thanks so much for naming the other two. I will look into them and the texts books. So fascinating.

I'm curious now what you think of Electron Flood Theory. This theory was developed by the guy that runs the Mudfossil University channel. He talks about this, which explains everything in physics on the subatomic level, and mudfossils which are fossilized soft tissue. He has many large rocks that have been DNA certified and resemble parts of giants. He also explains the apparent organic nature of natural formations of many kinds all the way up to whole land masses. Some of it is almost certainly far fetched but there's probably a lot of truth to it. I'll link his channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v44qrU_Fdd7UN_XlUMpew/featured

Thank you for sharing this information..
Just ordered everything needed, i'm excited to start making my own water:)

For bulk saving, would you recommend distilling water and storing it until you are ready to drink it, to add salt and vortex?
Or I was thinking having the tensor ring around would keep the water in its form longer I assume, but was curious to how long the living water lasts with or without the ring..

Also, someone in the comments earlier mentioned purchasing an oral irrigator.. I want to recommend a brand called "Hydro Floss" which uses large magnet to charge the water and proven more effective at cleaning.. and I mention this specific brand is the only one using the magnets.. or is the most effective one.

Hi HP Shannon, can you please direct me where to buy the items you used for making this. I would like to buy them. Thank you

I made a better kind of gatorade than what those dummies sell. Limes, black molasses, sugar, little bit of salt, water. Keep putting more lime juice and more sugar until it tastes good. Don't ask me for measurements, because I never measure anything.

Black molasses has more iron in it than any other food. And the molecule that the iron is in is the most easiest one to be digested and used. Also has a lot of potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Lime juice is important because vitamin C helps the iron to get absorbed and used more effectively.

Sodium and Potassium are opposites, they work to balance each other. Thousands of different things in our bodies are completely controlled by the balance between sodium and potassium, each one pulls it a different way. Same kind of balance with magnesium and calcium, thousands of things controlled by them too. Almost everyone is messed up because they got magnesium and potassium deficiencies.

Molasses has the magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Salt has the sodium. Everything perfectly balanced.

I put the ingredients in a 1 Liter bottle, about 34 ounces. And I shake it up. It's dark brown, kind of looks like soda. I started doing this a few days ago, drank a lot of it yesterday. I feel it soaking into all of my muscles, and make all my muscles get relaxed. It makes my muscles relax so much that it makes me tired. But it feels like it's doing something good for me. Feels like it's healing something.

HPS Shannon said:
I want to know what you think about this recipe. :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I made a better kind of gatorade than what those dummies sell. Limes, black molasses, sugar, little bit of salt, water. Keep putting more lime juice and more sugar until it tastes good. Don't ask me for measurements, because I never measure anything.

Black molasses has more iron in it than any other food. And the molecule that the iron is in is the most easiest one to be digested and used. Also has a lot of potassium, magnesium, and calcium. Lime juice is important because vitamin C helps the iron to get absorbed and used more effectively.

Sodium and Potassium are opposites, they work to balance each other. Thousands of different things in our bodies are completely controlled by the balance between sodium and potassium, each one pulls it a different way. Same kind of balance with magnesium and calcium, thousands of things controlled by them too. Almost everyone is messed up because they got magnesium and potassium deficiencies.

Molasses has the magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Salt has the sodium. Everything perfectly balanced.

I put the ingredients in a 1 Liter bottle, about 34 ounces. And I shake it up. It's dark brown, kind of looks like soda. I started doing this a few days ago, drank a lot of it yesterday. I feel it soaking into all of my muscles, and make all my muscles get relaxed. It makes my muscles relax so much that it makes me tired. But it feels like it's doing something good for me. Feels like it's healing something.

HPS Shannon said:
I want to know what you think about this recipe. :D

Argedco have you been overworking yourself? I have no doubt youll be fine though, just asking this.

onemage619 said:
Hi HP Shannon, can you please direct me where to buy the items you used for making this. I would like to buy them. Thank you
I got mine from the website "dancingwithwater".

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Argedco have you been overworking yourself? I have no doubt youll be fine though, just asking this.
My job has gotten very busy in the last month. And part of my job is a lot of physical work. I can't say what kind of work, but it is about half physical and half mental. Especially hard on my legs and my knees. I get a big bonus for each one that I do, so I have been doing the absolute maximum that I can.

I have definitely been overworking my body, and it is likely causing damage. There is some pain from it. But $20 an hour, plus another check for the bonuses for each job I do, I'm getting paid around $2,000 every week. I made more than $10,000 in around 5 weeks. It feels like a dream sometimes, I don't understand how I could get into such a great situation. But it's an essential service so Corona could not shut it down. I'm installing upgrades to things to make them safer, and there was a new law starting this year that all of these things all need this new safety upgrade, so there is a lot for me to do.

So I have absolutely been overworking myself. But there is no way I'm going to slow down or stop. The money is too good for me to slow down. I'm used to being uncomfortable, physical discomfort doesn't bother me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
My job has gotten very busy in the last month. And part of my job is a lot of physical work. I can't say what kind of work, but it is about half physical and half mental. Especially hard on my legs and my knees. I get a big bonus for each one that I do, so I have been doing the absolute maximum that I can.

I have definitely been overworking my body, and it is likely causing damage. There is some pain from it. But $20 an hour, plus another check for the bonuses for each job I do, I'm getting paid around $2,000 every week. I made more than $10,000 in around 5 weeks. It feels like a dream sometimes, I don't understand how I could get into such a great situation. But it's an essential service so Corona could not shut it down. I'm installing upgrades to things to make them safer, and there was a new law starting this year that all of these things all need this new safety upgrade, so there is a lot for me to do.

So I have absolutely been overworking myself. But there is no way I'm going to slow down or stop. The money is too good for me to slow down. I'm used to being uncomfortable, physical discomfort doesn't bother me.

Seems like my question hit bulls eye.
I was asking because I sometimes have felt the same way. Horsing around, stressing about stuff and when I finally sit down and allow myself to relax for one moment all the fatigue just starts pooring out and I feel really heavy. I couldnt even stand up from the floor once. I had to pull myself up on a chair - that is how fatigued I was. Simply felt like all my strength had left me.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Argedco.. someone said before that the body is the temple of the soul. What good will it do if you're going to break it now?
I would like to remind you that balance is necessary and to press it on your heart that you take the time to proper rest.

I know the money is good but we cant be having a trainwreck..
Here thatd mean you'd end up under the health thing which would have the government / community pay for all your (medical) bills. Not exactly great either.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Seems like my question hit bulls eye.
I was asking because I sometimes have felt the same way. Horsing around, stressing about stuff and when I finally sit down and allow myself to relax for one moment all the fatigue just starts pooring out and I feel really heavy. I couldnt even stand up from the floor once. I had to pull myself up on a chair - that is how fatigued I was. Simply felt like all my strength had left me.
The muscles in my entire back are always extremely tight and tensed up, especially the top half of my back. And it's always like this, I don't remember any time when it wasn't like this. The only time my body is ever really relaxed is if I am in an unusually deep sleep, which only happens a few times every month, whenever I am lucky enough for that to happen. That probably happens when my body is so tired that it forces me to sleep deeper. So sounds like we maybe got a similar thing.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Supplement on boron as well. Borax is a cheap source of boron. Overworking wont affect your knees much in long run if you have sufficient amount of borax in body. Boron with calcium and magnesium works to build strong bones and joints.

https://www.backdoorspa.co.nz/borax-arthritis-protocol

anonymous666 said:
Supplement on boron as well. Borax is a cheap source of boron. Overworking wont affect your knees much in long run if you have sufficient amount of borax in body. Boron with calcium and magnesium works to build strong bones and joints.

https://www.backdoorspa.co.nz/borax-arthritis-protocol
Thank you very much. I'll learn more about that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back