Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Kabbalah The 22 Names

Yuna24 said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Lol says who? I’m huge into animation and cartooning, that’s the main thing I look at actually. In every movie. Visual effect. Regardless - all music is of the gods and it’s a great communicator despite being a kike infested industry. All music is actually of Satan. Just learn to detach sometimes, unless you want to monitor every single step you take and crumb you eat “was this made with a single kosher ingredient, a single kosher grain of salt?” You can do that actually but you don’t have to, to be of Satan. Just because you’re mainly listening to a voice doesn’t mean another is - I can’t stand jew voices when it’s blatant. Like lady Gaga. I’d rather puke.

Lady Gaga is not Jewish : )

Please don't take it personally, I'm not criticizing you, I just warned you about Elsa's voice actress being Jewish and that Lady Gaga is not Jewish because I thought you didn't know.

Don’t worry I’m not mad or taking anything personally! I don’t know if it has to do with a mars aspect to my rising, sharing a house with merc, or what. I could get better at being softer and more clear and thoughtful with communication. I have this “if you’re offended or think I’m mean it’s your problem” attitude because I always think I’m being incredibly nice, I feel good intentioned on the inside. I just assume everyone else already feels the same way and knows this. I can’t always see how I’m sounding. My bad.

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Yuna24 said:
Lady Gaga is not Jewish : )

Where did you hear that? Lady Gaga has always been, even publicly admitting, she is jewish.

"Lady Gaga might not be Jewish, but she and Abe Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, share a vision [...]"

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/lady-gaga-honored-by-the-adl/

"Doesn't that all sound like Madonna, only 20 years later? Even their backgrounds are the same: both are Italian, born Catholic. (No, dear readers, Lady Gaga is not Jewish, big nose or not big nose. She is also not a man... as far as we can tell. OK, we can't tell for sure. It's not like we... eh, never mind. Lady Gaga: Not a Jew. Probably Not a Man. Moving on.) [...]"

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=896

"No, pop star, Lady Gaga is not a Jew. Her birth name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and she is Catholic. Wikipedia explains that, Stefani was born March 28,1986, the eldest child of Joseph Germanotta, an Italian American internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia Bissett... At the age of 11, Germanotta attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school on Manhattan's Upper East Side. [...]"

http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2010/06/is-lady-gaga-jewish.html?m=1

I searched a lot on websites and found nothing about Lady Gaga being Jewish or having Jewish relatives.
It is true that she works with many Jewish "artists" and likes Israel, but in the Christian world it is very common to like Jews, to like to travel to Israel because Jesus was Jewish and so on. Every year in many Christian churches, mainly Catholic, there were organized trips to visit Israel every year.

In the white race, as in other races, there are different biotypes. Many whites have some physical characteristics similar to that of Jews, but they are not Jews and neither do they have Jewish relatives. I heard that in some regions of Italy and Greece it is common to have people with a nose that is slightly curved and so on.
They can still lie. Sometimes they do it to infiltrate. I'm 100% sure Lady Gaga is a jew. I just feel it. I'm sure she uses the Kabballah too. She has that jewish energy. If I'm wrong and she is not a jew (which I don't believe) then she must be deep into Kabballah.

Lady Gaga is one of the absolute most jewish people in the whole world. There's noone more jewish than her. I hope you saw my comment about her "spirit cooking" before it got deleted.

luis said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Where did you hear that? Lady Gaga has always been, even publicly admitting, she is jewish.

"Lady Gaga might not be Jewish, but she and Abe Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, share a vision [...]"

"Doesn't that all sound like Madonna, only 20 years later? Even their backgrounds are the same: both are Italian, born Catholic. (No, dear readers, Lady Gaga is not Jewish, big nose or not big nose. She is also not a man... as far as we can tell. OK, we can't tell for sure. It's not like we... eh, never mind. Lady Gaga: Not a Jew. Probably Not a Man. Moving on.) [...]"

"No, pop star, Lady Gaga is not a Jew. Her birth name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and she is Catholic. Wikipedia explains that, Stefani was born March 28,1986, the eldest child of Joseph Germanotta, an Italian American internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia Bissett... At the age of 11, Germanotta attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school on Manhattan's Upper East Side. [...]"

I searched a lot on websites and found nothing about Lady Gaga being Jewish or having Jewish relatives.
It is true that she works with many Jewish "artists" and likes Israel, but in the Christian world it is very common to like Jews, to like to travel to Israel because Jesus was Jewish and so on. Every year in many Christian churches, mainly Catholic, there were organized trips to visit Israel every year.

In the white race, as in other races, there are different biotypes. Many whites have some physical characteristics similar to that of Jews, but they are not Jews and neither do they have Jewish relatives. I heard that in some regions of Italy and Greece it is common to have people with a nose that is slightly curved and so on.
They can still lie. Sometimes they do it to infiltrate. I'm 100% sure Lady Gaga is a jew. I just feel it. I'm sure she uses the Kabballah too. She has that jewish energy. If I'm wrong and she is not a jew (which I don't believe) then she must be deep into Kabballah.

I will take into consideration what you said, however I find it difficult the Jewish community to lie about Jewish descendants, they always proudly state who they are, even if they are from the other similar religions like Christianity or when they call themselves atheists as in the case of Zac Efron, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt etc.

Anyway, I avoid anything that has Jews, I just can't stand it, they are leeches, all the problems that we have as a society and that affects the personal lives of each of us come from them, it is a great plague.

I don't usually classify by the appearance of someone whether if is a Jew or not, for example when I saw the photo of Joseph Goebbels I got scared, I immediately thought he was of Jewish descent because of some physical similarities like the mouth and ears, but he it's not (thankfully!).

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lady Gaga is one of the absolute most jewish people in the whole world. There's noone more jewish than her. I hope you saw my comment about her "spirit cooking" before it got deleted.

What is spirit cooking and why was your comment deleted?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Soros is pretty jewish too lol there are equally disgusting jews in the World too. I do agree however that she is a jew, you can feel her disgusting jewish energy. She must be pretty deep in kabbalah too.

luis said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

Oh okay she’s “italian” and not a “practicing jew” but she’s a big “friend and supporter of jews” and she’s also a freak show with her weird meat outfits and big nose. She’s genetically a Jew. Even if she wasn’t genetically a Jew, she might as well be. Potato potaaahhhto. It’s not even debatable and it’s menial, this is taking up a lot of thread space. Lady GAG.

Take Walmart Guest Feedback Survey is the official study entrance of the Walmart store. It permits the clients to inform the organisation concerning their general fulfilment level at a Walmart store.
https://herrymice7.livejournal.com/545.html?fbclid=IwAR2AO2lVKtg4IjT28m00yieM8Bhn-8D5nvWUC2Y67E2AE3Bjd1up8JIYjns

Yuna24 said:
luis said:
Yuna24 said:

I will take into consideration what you said, however I find it difficult the Jewish community to lie about Jewish descendants, they always proudly state who they are, even if they are from the other similar religions like Christianity or when they call themselves atheists as in the case of Zac Efron, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt etc.

Anyway, I avoid anything that has Jews, I just can't stand it, they are leeches, all the problems that we have as a society and that affects the personal lives of each of us come from them, it is a great plague.

I don't usually classify by the appearance of someone whether if is a Jew or not, for example when I saw the photo of Joseph Goebbels I got scared, I immediately thought he was of Jewish descent because of some physical similarities like the mouth and ears, but he it's not (thankfully!).
zac efron is a jew.

Aquarius said:
Yuna24 said:
luis said:

zac efron is a jew.

Yes, but he declares himself an atheist, however Judaism is not religion, even if he's an atheist he will act as every Jew does: as a parasite. It's their nature.

soham 777 said:
Have you been to Foot Locker outlets recently? If yes, this article can get you a free $10 OFF FOOT LOCKER COUPON CODE or a validation just by sharing Foot Locker Survey Feedback online at an official footlockersurvey.com survey portal. Just go through the article below, share your feedback, and get a prize now.

https://surveytaker.info/www-footlockersurvey-com/

What did I tell you, there are bots everywhere here. Time to clean house.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back