Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arguments on homosexuality and the third Sex.

TanzanianGod

Greetings fellow satanists.

Would like to learn more.

So i have something on homosexuality and the third sex at large. Had a debate with my younger brother about homosexuality escpecially in the black race. His arguments are quite interesting and they do provide some useful info. But i believe he is wrong in some points.

I personally have not much knowledge about the third sex. If someone might comment and explain more about the facts (escpecially against anything untruthful he might have said in his comment)

And dont worry i didnt copy and paste it directly. All is well.

Here is the comment;

I totally disagree with most of what you said.

The ancient Egyptians never condoned or thought highly of Homosexuals. Whether you look at their traditions, 42 negative confession(laws), and spiritual practices all spoke against same sex relations. Respect for sexuality was vital in the structure of their families and communities as a whole.

Moreover ancient Pharaohs, priest and coptic leaders have not been portrayed feminine at all. If that's what you got from your analysis of the sculptures, writings or paintings then perhaps your framework and basis for the analysis is misconstrued or perhaps you should question where you are getting this information from.

Divine law of sexuality which is the perfect balance of both masculine and feminine energies was and has always been considered a gateway to higher spiritual plane and was highly respected and is seen when analyzing ancient Egyptians.

Hermaphrodites do not in any way represent this balance. In most cases individuals with this rare condition lie more on one side of sex(either male or female).
It was considered an anormally(disease) by the ancient Egyptians, whereas a perfect balance would never be achieved without the two opposites in sync.

Historically, we only see African communities adopting this sick behaviour after contact with aliens(foreigners). For instance, after the Greeks and the Indo-Europeans arrived in Egypt(Kemet) thats when we start seeing their communities having to explicitly write laws against this behavior which was foreign to them. Similarly the Coptic society in Ethiopia (Kush) explicitly starts writing laws about this behaviour after the arrival of foreigners.
If you look at Eastern Africa, you see homosexual tendencies being prevalent in the Coastal regions and islands because of the influence from Arab invaders who brought with them these tendencies.
Ndo maana hata TZ, utaona ushoga na Sodomy as a whole ni more prevalent in Tanga, Dar,Lindi, Zanzibar compared to the other interior regions because of the heavy Arab(Muslim) influence.

The glorification of hermaphrodites and homosexuals is heavily seen in the Greek art and writings. People like Aristotle talked openly about their admiration and love for young boys. We also see it highly practiced in their fraternities and secret societies. Later on the same tradition is passed on to the Romans. Many of the high class and soldiers were heavy into this practice. Fast forward to today's Western world we see the same tendencies in their culture.

As a whole homosexuality is a pathology which doesn't serve any purpose for a people. Both procreation and orgasmic chakra(attaining a higher spiritual self) are not facilitated with this behavior. The only argument is perhaps "pleasure". But once again, the disruption of social structure, family units and biological consequences( sphincter muscle damage and various infections and disease) clearly out weigh the need for this so called sick pleasure.

Interms of the United States and the Western world. I would argue that part of it is an inheritance from their Greek and Roman fore fathers so it was bound to eventually express itself in their communities. They had been practicing it in secret anyways( Catholic church, secret societies, Fraternities and Sororities).

On the other hand, they needed to create this new set of personalities through this LGBTQ movement as it allows them to easily sway and control their masses as they desire. A sick minded people is easily controlled and pushed around. Nadhani hata through social media unajionea just how dumb the American masses have become.

If you study the feminist movement of the west, you will get an idea of how this wave started and why they decided to remove Homosexuality as a mental illness from their mental disorder handbooks. It lays out how they were going to socially engineer their people into what we see today

Your comments please.

You can debunk that with simple education at: https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en

The whole "homosexuality is a pathology" fallacy is an attempt to rationalize internalized xtianity as some pseudo-science, much like "there's only one human race" (just add "in jeezus" at the end of it). This whole essay is just an empty preaching with no actual substance to it, you can figure that out if the above is enough or the person in question is mental xtian that will stay in denial with his faith in muh "science" and "Greeks gay bad" nonsense.

Egon said:
You can debunk that with simple education at: https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/en

The whole "homosexuality is a pathology" fallacy is an attempt to rationalize internalized xtianity as some pseudo-science, much like "there's only one human race" (just add "in jeezus" at the end of it). This whole essay is just an empty preaching with no actual substance to it, you can figure that out if the above is enough or the person in question is mental xtian that will stay in denial with his faith in muh "science" and "Greeks gay bad" nonsense.

Thanks!!!

Any black person that brings up the kangz n shieeet argument about Egyptians isn't worthy to debate. Even if they were black, your brother would be totally unrelated to them as most American blacks come from West Africa, particularly from the Yoruba people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back