Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

regarding fights on the forum

Usthepeople666

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.
-al jilwah
many of us here have very powerful minds and others here have come to learn and be guided. it takes time to break the curses. please guide one another and not curse one another.
the mudlsimes and jews who enter this forum to insult will most likely be sent back the curses if you do the aop everyday. be very careful. the hps , all of them are very advanced and yet very calm in most situations.
they never make comments on you personally but on the shit reptilian that is causing you to think that way.
so much power and so much control. thats how true respect is earnt. pls do the rtrs as the hps requested. there will be many attacks but what i experienced personally is that when you invoke the gods of hell all the curses being sent to you, the limitations created in your mind break down and things get clearer in your mind and thus your soul becomes free. pls as the hps keep reapeating aop, aura cleaning,breathing exercises, rtr and most importantly void meditation.
hail lord satan
hail all the hps
hail the satanic races

I am the one who lives by those words.

There was a situation several times that some people here said something that hurt me to the core, and I just decided to ignore it, no matter how much I wanted to say everything “in their face” and start the war here on the forum.

But, I realize that what we fight for is much more important than personal misunderstandings and disagreements. If someone is wrong, me trying to correct them is not gonna change much, it is hard to change adult person’s opinion once they make it up, no matter if wrong or correct. The only way they are gonna realize they are wrong is slowly, in time, through their own experiences. Everyone of us sees the world through their own lens, therefore everyone discovers the truth in specific ways.

I do from time to time react to some nonsense here, but if the member is persistent, I do not see reason in continuing the fight. There are more important things for me to do.

And once again, that quote from the Father often comes to my mind. I do not want to be the apple of discord here, and I do not want people pointing finger here at me when someone ask: “who is creating the atmosphere or chaos here?”

I will leave that to those who feel no shame of doing such...

Most of this stuff is elementary as I call it. If people just raise their Vibration and consciousness a little there wouldn't be all these fights what I mean is deprogramming put effort into it not only reading but in freeing the soul meditations rtrs and anything else you think of. I try to rarely if ever get involved in anyone no matter what someone says. I notice all the people fighting with others for the most part have ideas that seem similar to xtianity and I know they are I grew up in the church my dad was a pastor I know what those teachings are. That is the fastest way for people like me just to dismiss and ignore stuff. If others want to argue let them but not everyone needs to respond or have ego about themselves to the point they take anything too personally. We probably should only point out the fact that some people are thinking like the xtians and leave it at that but I rarely see anyone do it. I have seen whole threads with people arguing the same points you hear in church before. It's not the way it's supposed to be. We are supposed to think for ourselves yet show true concern for others in that we are connected. If you understand what I mean.

Harry said:
who is fighting?

I don't recall many times where there were actual fights of these years if any. Like it's close to none.

Sometimes people disagree and it goes on the really impolite sphere, but these aren't fights, at least in my view.

Fight is a serious thing, the above is more like disagreeing. Which is OK so long it's not a fight, long story short.

Everything the original poster says is correct and we all abide by these rules without exception, Satan's hand can never be divided.

Usthepeople666 said:
Nobody is cursing anyone, don't worry. In case you didn't know, Enlil himself takes care that no Satanists curse each other. If someone was to just go batshit crazy and throw curses around, the Gods are here to ensure no other SS get hurt from this. In the first place it should be obvious to any sane SS that attempting such a thing would be retarded. Let alone the act of attacking your own family, you'd also be disappointing the Gods and make more work for them, instead of helping the cause.

Larissa666 said:
There was a situation several times that some people here said something that hurt me to the core, and I just decided to ignore it, no matter how much I wanted to say everything “in their face” and start the war here on the forum.
I don't think this is really a healthy thing to follow. If you have something to say just say it and prove them that they were wrong.

There really are no "fights" but people tend to start to get rude when someone disagrees with them with name calling etc. At that point it stops becoming a discussion, and it's just mud flinging.

A little patience and tact can go a long way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Harry said:
who is fighting?

I don't recall many times where there were actual fights of these years if any. Like it's close to none.

Sometimes people disagree and it goes on the really impolite sphere, but these aren't fights, at least in my view.

Fight is a serious thing, the above is more like disagreeing. Which is OK so long it's not a fight, long story short.

Everything the original poster says is correct and we all abide by these rules without exception, Satan's hand can never be divided.
very true high priest.
but the ones on a very low levels of energy often take it very badly. kind of happened with me too.
so i just stopped visiting the forum and meditated like crazy.
this post is aimed at the ones who are at a bit higher level compared to the normal people who still are on the path to understanding things.
basic psychology does apply to a lot of people and they take offence on small matters. age of kali :)
hail satan
hail gods of hell hail the hps

Larissa666 said:

But, I realize that what we fight for is much more important than personal misunderstandings and disagreements. If someone is wrong, me trying to correct them is not gonna change much, it is hard to change adult person’s opinion once they make it up, no matter if wrong or correct. The only way they are gonna realize they are wrong is slowly, in time, through their own experiences. Everyone of us sees the world through their own lens, therefore everyone discovers the truth in specific ways.

I do from time to time react to some nonsense here, but if the member is persistent, I do not see reason in continuing the fight. There are more important things for me to do.

And once again, that quote from the Father often comes to my mind. I do not want to be the apple of discord here, and I do not want people pointing finger here at me when someone ask: “who is creating the atmosphere or chaos here?”

everyone can grow if they truly want to :)
rtrs i feel is like a battle with your own false programming in the soul while DESTROYING the enemy.
a lot of people just come for power and still hold the lavey beleif system to a certain extent.
i remember when doing the breathing exercises i would often hear ''power chasing slut'' but after understanding the al jilwah a bit and completely trusting in lord satan i started fighting them off. and now to a certain extent i dont feel that same intensity in curses being sent to me. it is the intention i feel what matters in doing something. i wanted to raise the vril to become true ss so i fought off. money doesnt motivate me that much till i OWN what i EARN and have enough. i had this realisation during the rtr.
hail satan

We are supposed to think for ourselves yet show true concern for others in that we are connected. If you understand what I mean.[/quote]
beautiful
hail satan

The Alchemist7 said:
Larissa666 said:
I don't think this is really a healthy thing to follow. If you have something to say just say it and prove them that they were wrong.

But there is no need!

I am not here to prove people right or wrong. I am here to learn things regarding to meditations, human history (real human history), to read news regarding our progress, and to be in schedule with announcements from the Clergy (regarding warfare and group rituals).

If you “having to be right” is your thing, please go ahead. I will watch. I do not see the point in arguing, and trying to convince anyone here on the forum.

The Alchemist7 said:
Larissa666 said:

Oh, and to add, let us win first, after that, we will have all the time of this world to argue as much as we want.

Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:

rtrs i feel is like a battle with your own false programming in the soul while DESTROYING the enemy.
a lot of people just come for power and still hold the lavey beleif system to a certain extent.
i remember when doing the breathing exercises i would often hear ''power chasing slut'' but after understanding the al jilwah a bit and completely trusting in lord satan i started fighting them off. and now to a certain extent i dont feel that same intensity in curses being sent to me. it is the intention i feel what matters in doing something. i wanted to raise the vril to become true ss so i fought off. money doesnt motivate me that much till i OWN what i EARN and have enough. i had this realisation during the rtr.
hail satan

I like what you saying who we may want to reach is the people at lower levels right now who are just starting out. It would be nice if there were some reminders more often to read the full exposing christianity site and do Munka workings to free yourself from the enemy links and programming. I feel that is incredibly important. The thing is its probably no one's fault but the enemy if they have any link to someone through another person who is on the enemy side or even the entities themselves can at the very least manipulate your energy based upon your Astrology (they probably prefer energies like Mars Uranus and Neptune here) or your personality they don't always attack the same way. Then they make someone think they are mad at another Satanist or were slighted. It is very subtle people may not notice the attack unless they are aware. Protection on its own if done enough will likely solve this but quicker would be removing any links to problematic people. Another for people who are on a lower level and not open to the astral is entities directly influiencing the soul or even going "inside" it if there are holes in the aura/chakras that allows this. Then the entity of the enemy can subtly manipulate the person's thoughts even if they don't hear the entity. The only way out of this is consistent aura of protection. Which should be done by everyone here.

Next off is people's personal hang ups and dirt. Are they not ok with some aspect of themselves that they try to suppress. If they see what they don't want to face about themselves in someone else expressed freely in others their first reaction may be to immediately try to "shut down" the other person get all offended or angry or something. There are other things that cause this reaction such as programming as well. If someone knew the full truth they would not shut down someone unless they are spreading falsehoods or lies. They would not likely get offended by honest questions of things in a manner that is nice or at least ok.

Anyways so once someone faces all their inner struggles and learns to be their full self it's unlikely they will just shut down someone for being different.

Society programs a lot of issues into people it may take years not to suppress anything and to be your true self. Consistent freeing the soul meditations and actually thinking for yourself.

The other thing is we have to differentiate how we treat other Satanists with how we would treat just regular people and not being problems in here kind of really doesn't matter what normal people in day to day society think of you or your personality or ideas btw that much unless they are in some kind of position of power over you so you really can be free and not take a lot personal if you want in regular life. You are free to act how you want as long as you follow the laws of your area and don't do things that are against Satanism mainly racemixing drugs or self Destruction of some sort. We can't stop you of course but if you do you won't be shielded from the negative consequences of it or please the God's. All the little details of your personal life and how you interact with others really doesn't interest the God's that much get that thought out of your head that any sky spook is watching and judging your every action and word and thought that is enemy programming.

With that said with Satanists we should always try to be respectful even if the person isn't someone you'd generally get along with. If need be just agree not to talk to eachother. That is as long as they are not spreading enemy propaganda. Don't bring personal outside problems on the forum unless it is to talk about something you need help with.

If people are nice to eachother on here for the most part it's what Satan would want we should fight the enemy at large not eachother.

slyscorpion said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:

hail satan

I like what you saying who we may want to reach is the people at lower levels right now who are just starting out. It would be nice if there were some reminders more often to read the full exposing christianity site and do Munka workings to free yourself from the enemy links and programming. I feel that is incredibly important. The thing is its probably no one's fault but the enemy if they have any link to someone through another person who is on the enemy side or even the entities themselves can at the very least manipulate your energy based upon your Astrology (they probably prefer energies like Mars Uranus and Neptune here) or your personality they don't always attack the same way. Then they make someone think they are mad at another Satanist or were slighted. It is very subtle people may not notice the attack unless they are aware. Protection on its own if done enough will likely solve this but quicker would be removing any links to problematic people. Another for people who are on a lower level and not open to the astral is entities directly influiencing the soul or even going "inside" it if there are holes in the aura/chakras that allows this. Then the entity of the enemy can subtly manipulate the person's thoughts even if they don't hear the entity. The only way out of this is consistent aura of protection. Which should be done by everyone here.

Next off is people's personal hang ups and dirt. Are they not ok with some aspect of themselves that they try to suppress. If they see what they don't want to face about themselves in someone else expressed freely in others their first reaction may be to immediately try to "shut down" the other person get all offended or angry or something. There are other things that cause this reaction such as programming as well. If someone knew the full truth they would not shut down someone unless they are spreading falsehoods or lies. They would not likely get offended by honest questions of things in a manner that is nice or at least ok.

Anyways so once someone faces all their inner struggles and learns to be their full self it's unlikely they will just shut down someone for being different.

Society programs a lot of issues into people it may take years not to suppress anything and to be your true self. Consistent freeing the soul meditations and actually thinking for yourself.

The other thing is we have to differentiate how we treat other Satanists with how we would treat just regular people and not being problems in here kind of really doesn't matter what normal people in day to day society think of you or your personality or ideas btw that much unless they are in some kind of position of power over you so you really can be free and not take a lot personal if you want in regular life. You are free to act how you want as long as you follow the laws of your area and don't do things that are against Satanism mainly racemixing drugs or self Destruction of some sort. We can't sto :) p you of course but if you do you won't be shielded from the negative consequences of it or please the God's. All the little details of your personal life and how you interact with others really doesn't interest the God's that much get that thought out of your head that any sky spook is watching and judging your every action and word and thought that is enemy programming.

With that said with Satanists we should always try to be respectful even if the person isn't someone you'd generally get along with. If need be just agree not to talk to eachother. That is as long as they are not spreading enemy propaganda. Don't bring personal outside problems on the forum unless it is to talk about something you need help with.

If people are nice to eachother on here for the most part it's what Satan would want we should fight the enemy at large not eachother.[/quote
:)

Larissa666 said:
If you “having to be right” is your thing, please go ahead. I will watch. I do not see the point in arguing, and trying to convince anyone here on the forum.
I also tend to avoid arguments. In your case is different as you said that you felt extremely offended.

I definetily didnt read everything on this topic but I want to add two things.

1. Never "ignore" a person if he or she hurts you deeply. Speak out. DONT turn the other cheek.

2. You do not have to agree with someone just for peace's sake.
You can say you disagree in a respectful manner (without giving your opinion straight away).

I've recall a few times people mentioning their lives, meditation, and RTRs like Final. Bring up a lot of things to the surface.

It's possible some people are activated or triggered due to certain influxes in their lives from doing certain things.

Now I'm not saying doing those things are bad just saying that technically speaking it can be a variable thing.

I'm one to talk as I've caused some issues in the past I apologize but also know that technically speaking I'm a very difficult person and my problems extend from childhood-birth even and deeply embedded and as such when it comes out it causes issues.

So just remember it might be some of the things we do that kinda lifts things out in the open. It's probably why the high priest kinda let fights occur not to sound mean or be mean but to kinda get the person to vent a bit. I recall Cobra stating some venting needs to occur and really the entirety of humanity needs to vent.

So I hope that little bit I wrote above explains some things. Of course it's not THE main issue just possible issues that have been discussed before by some of our prominent members.

slyscorpion said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:

hail satan

The other thing is we have to differentiate how we treat other Satanists with how we would treat just regular people and not being problems in here kind of really doesn't matter what normal people in day to day society think of you or your personality or ideas btw that much unless they are in some kind of position of power over you so you really can be free and not take a lot personal if you want in regular life. You are free to act how you want as long as you follow the laws of your area and don't do things that are against Satanism mainly racemixing drugs or self Destruction of some sort. We can't stop you of course but if you do you won't be shielded from the negative consequences of it or please the God's. All the little details of your personal life and how you interact with others really doesn't interest the God's that much get that thought out of your head that any sky spook is watching and judging your every action and word and thought that is enemy programming.

If people are nice to eachother on here for the most part it's what Satan would want we should fight the enemy at large not eachother.

And here we are in the middle of a war xD

Gear88 said:
I've recall a few times people mentioning their lives, meditation, and RTRs like Final. Bring up a lot of things to the surface.

It's possible some people are activated or triggered due to certain influxes in their lives from doing certain things.

Now I'm not saying doing those things are bad just saying that technically speaking it can be a variable thing.

I'm one to talk as I've caused some issues in the past I apologize but also know that technically speaking I'm a very difficult person and my problems extend from childhood-birth even and deeply embedded and as such when it comes out it causes issues.

So just remember it might be some of the things we do that kinda lifts things out in the open. It's probably why the high priest kinda let fights occur not to sound mean or be mean but to kinda get the person to vent a bit. I recall Cobra stating some venting needs to occur and really the entirety of humanity needs to vent.

So I hope that little bit I wrote above explains some things. Of course it's not THE main issue just possible issues that have been discussed before by some of our prominent members.

I agree. I am lucky to have a tiny few people IRL thag I can talk to about my beleifs. And plus a lot of friends I love I just don't tell them. My SO brought me to JoS but he never has been onkine forums. I tell him all the time about it like "hey listen to this funny shit or interesting thing someone posted. We all need more friends and like minded ppl to talk to eachother more even if it's about normie shit sometimes, but especially those that don't have others to talk to about shit except here.

InnerMercury20 said:
Gear88 said:

I agree. I am lucky to have a tiny few people IRL thag I can talk to about my beleifs. And plus a lot of friends I love I just don't tell them. My SO brought me to JoS but he never has been onkine forums. I tell him all the time about it like "hey listen to this funny shit or interesting thing someone posted. We all need more friends and like minded ppl to talk to eachother more even if it's about normie shit sometimes, but especially those that don't have others to talk to about shit except here.
Your SO seems like an extremely wise person

Jack said:
InnerMercury20 said:
Gear88 said:

Your SO seems like an extremely wise person

yeah i wish he would read the HP's sermons though

in regards to this topic,
A lot of people take things personally. This is part of a mental program that comes with a wide variety of mental issues or toxic behavior that disrupt peoples lives. when people are easily offended or take things the wrong way and react either upset or outraged it really only causes you more harm. Its a refusal to accept that you have a problem with yourself.

Part of that could be projection, which is a psychological term describing projecting your own negative thoughts about your own self onto others. you subconsciously or consciously recognize something you dislike about yourself and when you see it in someone.

Getting butthurt or about things is denial of a problem w/yourself and is a strong indication to overcome past programming. Who cares what some troll says on the internet, they don't know you, so why even care?? its a very dumb way of thinking and is also a toxic mental construct.

Just be mindful of the long-term affects of self abuse.

InnerMercury20 said:
Gear88 said:

You're cute lol. This isn't a place for 'normie shit' sadly though. Tbf I hope it stays that way, I hate normal people AND normal stuff. Here, I get to be a cretin and fully justified in it- kept in line by an actual authority not a clueless bunch of government poofs. The more normies we have, the more rules there are, that's just darn awful.

xGLkDq.gif

Anger is part of the experience. Everyone has had anger before, especially when you really want change. It's a sign that you are improving... At least when you're smart about it.

13th_Wolf said:
InnerMercury20 said:
Gear88 said:

You're cute lol. This isn't a place for 'normie shit' sadly though. Tbf I hope it stays that way, I hate normal people AND normal stuff. Here, I get to be a cretin and fully justified in it- kept in line by an actual authority not a clueless bunch of government poofs. The more normies we have, the more rules there are, that's just darn awful.

xGLkDq.gif
You're definitely right. I guess normal to use here is a different sense of normal though so maybe thats the best could to *try* and say I just wanna talk to people. I guess that is what I'm doing now right? Thanks for the compliment and response

HP Cobra wrote a whole guide on how to be offended that you could find right in the JOS library. Take a look at that if you wanna know how to deal with arguments and disagreements here instead of ignoring it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back