Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:
If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.
Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?

Unless you do it to a Jew.

No. EVEN if you would do it to a jew, it still wouldnt be a curse, but a reverse ritual. A curse ritual curses the individual or a group/s creating destructive energy on them, while a reverse ritual(like the FINAL RTR) reverses the destructive energies of the Enemy back to them. So it doesnt work on the individual.

Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:
Gigipah666 said:
If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.
Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?

Weed makes you stupid.

Gigipah666 said:

What are you doing, RTR is not a curse, but reversing a curse.

If you wish to harm someone, just do destruction ritual.

CameronMatlock said:
Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times

I agree Maxine is great and I always love reading her stuff but I mean come on lol. I don't think she would want slaves or people worshipping her. She always teaches freethought. People are supposed to think for themselves and seek truth and use these writings for knowledge to expand in their own mind and apply to their life not just blindly follow a leader.

With that said Make all of us proud and Do the rtr often www.evilgoy.com has a timer for when we do them.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.17.delayed

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

These links dont work. They say your account is suspended.

slyscorpion said:
CameronMatlock said:
Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times

I agree Maxine is great and I always love reading her stuff but I mean come on lol. I don't think she would want slaves or people worshipping her. She always teaches freethought. People are supposed to think for themselves and seek truth and use these writings for knowledge to expand in their own mind and apply to their life not just blindly follow a leader.

With that said Make all of us proud and Do the rtr often http://www.evilgoy.com has a timer for when we do them.

Ok i will do as many rtr rituals as possible brother! Satan bless you

Artanis said:
Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:

No. EVEN if you would do it to a jew, it still wouldnt be a curse, but a reverse ritual. A curse ritual curses the individual or a group/s creating destructive energy on them, while a reverse ritual(like the FINAL RTR) reverses the destructive energies of the Enemy back to them. So it doesnt work on the individual.

Good for you Jehovah.

Artanis said:
Gigipah666 said:
Aquarius said:

Those energies also form a protection around them. Like Shema scrolls. They are literal fucking prayers for the Jews. Reversing them, reverses the effects. Reverses THEIR protection.

Why don't you try it first before saying it doesn't work? Maybe if you tried you're not doing it properly :lol:

Then they're praying to their God and the power of that God is reversed so they can't benefit from it.

Artanis said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.17.delayed

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

These links dont work. They say your account is suspended.
For me, these links open just fine.

I JUST had an insane couple of minutes...

I was lying in my bed, fantasizing and imagining about things(80-90% of the time relating to spiritual satanism), when i thought about the day when we are God's(once more, like a 10000000th time :D ). I thought about myself going to different planets(planets where there were other humans by the Gods) and appearing like a God to them and just saying some things to them.

Right after that, i had like 5-10 seconds of a thought(somehow)that... What about my life? What about ALL the suffering i've gone through and all the times i promised Father Satan, my One True King, One True God, One True Father, One True Creator, that i WILL, that i ´´WILL`` do *ANYTHING* if you help me get through this(feeling, pain, emotion etc etc suffering)... And then, when it were ALWAYS over...
Nothing...
Just nothing...
I promised over and over and over again to my Creator, my King, my Father, my God... my Savior and Protector, that i will do ANYTHING, if He would help me... But i didn't... I realized after suffering from Anxiety and panic disorder for about 9 years now, that ALL those times, all THIS time that He has helped me cure my illness... That i really haven't given ANYTHING back for Him... Anything.

I say that i've done 8036 FINAL RTR's until today from 21.7.2018... But how many have i ACTUALLY done? How many in regards to ALL the power that ALL the Sons and Daughters of the One True King do... How much have I accumulated to that in power? I dream it being in like the 10-20% :oops: :oops: :lol: ... But what is the actual reality? 0.00000001%?

I always dreamed that i would be like among the VERY high ranked people when the 4th Reich will be established. When this WHOLE war WILL be over... But now... I just hope that i could even be in the most lowest rank possible in the 4th Reich... Just as long as i can see that... Beautiful Kingdom of Ultimate and ETERNAL Peace and Harmony... And EVERYTHING... Good

The True Names Kingdom

Artanis said:
Take notes, what you experienced there is called an "enemy attack". You are fine and you're doing great with your RTRs. But try to clean yourself more often and keep your AoP up.

Artanis said:
I JUST had an insane couple of minutes...

I was lying in my bed, fantasizing and imagining about things(80-90% of the time relating to spiritual satanism), when i thought about the day when we are God's(once more, like a 10000000th time :D ). I thought about myself going to different planets(planets where there were other humans by the Gods) and appearing like a God to them and just saying some things to them.

Right after that, i had like 5-10 seconds of a thought(somehow)that... What about my life? What about ALL the suffering i've gone through and all the times i promised Father Satan, my One True King, One True God, One True Father, One True Creator, that i WILL, that i ´´WILL`` do *ANYTHING* if you help me get through this(feeling, pain, emotion etc etc suffering)... And then, when it were ALWAYS over...
Nothing...
Just nothing...
I promised over and over and over again to my Creator, my King, my Father, my God... my Savior and Protector, that i will do ANYTHING, if He would help me... But i didn't... I realized after suffering from Anxiety and panic disorder for about 9 years now, that ALL those times, all THIS time that He has helped me cure my illness... That i really haven't given ANYTHING back for Him... Anything.

I say that i've done 8036 FINAL RTR's until today from 21.7.2018... But how many have i ACTUALLY done? How many in regards to ALL the power that ALL the Sons and Daughters of the One True King do... How much have I accumulated to that in power? I dream it being in like the 10-20% :oops: :oops: :lol: ... But what is the actual reality? 0.00000001%?

I always dreamed that i would be like among the VERY high ranked people when the 4th Reich will be established. When this WHOLE war WILL be over... But now... I just hope that i could even be in the most lowest rank possible in the 4th Reich... Just as long as i can see that... Beautiful Kingdom of Ultimate and ETERNAL Peace and Harmony... And EVERYTHING... Good

The True Names Kingdom
Doing RTR is great but the God's are not your puppets (just using this word for a lack of a better one, don't get pissed). YOU need to do something about it. Just doing 1000 RTR per day won't help you if you don't properly meditate and if you don't try to change your life with spells and by physically trying. Sorry but this is the truth. The God's only helped me when I was in some REALLY bad situations, like really dangerous for me but I had to handle the rest and how to actually change my life for the better. Make sure to work for it, don't make excuses and don't ask to the God's too much when you don't even try.

Larissa666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

What are you doing, RTR is not a curse, but reversing a curse.

If you wish to harm someone, just do destruction ritual.

Let me try to break it down for the last time;

It is a 'Reverse Torah Ritual'.

Many Jews and others pray from their Torah, you can consider that their 'Torah Ritual'. Since the foundations of that is based on their alphabet and since we have such a ritual that destroys their alphabet, called the 'Reverse Torah Ritual', we reverse the entire foundation of where the Jews get their power, protection, so on and so forth.

It may remove curses on Gentiles, but what about those that sold themselves to the Jews or converted to Judaism and the Jews themselves? Their protection lies with their invention. Reversing the entire alphabet of the language that they invented, reverses the power that also blesses them. What are the Jews to do, when their entire power is reversed? Not like they can go on and pray to Satan after :lol:

Depending on who you do it to, you may bless a man and curse one with the Jews/Jews themselves.

Keep motivated on the rtr. We are making good progress.

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.

Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.

Gigipah666 said:

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.
Looks like more of your great weed-induced "knowledge" (I mean nonsense).

slyscorpion said:

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.

After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:

Gigipah666 said:

What are you trying to distract us? While yeah you can do this there is not a great point in it. You would be far better off invoking Betelgeuse into something then consuming it. I did that before myself. It's cool. But the thing is the rtr is supposed to be a spiritual warfare tool. If you waste time doing stuff like this it's pointless.

I can see the point of vibrating it into yourself or someone sometimes if needed but I cant see the point of this kind of nonsense. Also if you do that still be sure to do it the regular way as well that day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gigipah666 said:

I forgot he did that when I was posting go figure this was the same person I think who said: "weed grows braincells" on another recent thread don't remember what one LOL

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gigipah666 said:

Exactly.

Gigipah666 said:
slyscorpion said:

After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.

slyscorpion said:
Gigipah666 said:
slyscorpion said:

RTR
Make money

If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.

Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.

slyscorpion said:
Gigipah666 said:

What are you trying to distract us? While yeah you can do this there is not a great point in it. You would be far better off invoking Betelgeuse into something then consuming it. I did that before myself. It's cool. But the thing is the rtr is supposed to be a spiritual warfare tool. If you waste time doing stuff like this it's pointless.

I can see the point of vibrating it into yourself or someone sometimes if needed but I cant see the point of this kind of nonsense. Also if you do that still be sure to do it the regular way as well that day.

Of course, I always do the regular RTR. Everything else is a boost.

I'm not trying to distract anyone, just sharing knowledge.

Pretty cool to know and give people ideas as to how people can implement the RTR on other things. It always helps against the enemy. I find they're very good to use on incense and to clean, either yourself or your house. I cleaned a chairs aura that has been holding some old bullshit for half a decade with it :lol:

Food goes well with it too, but I'd suggest to do it on certain things, so you can not need to spend a lot of time RTRing everything and have enough energy for the regular one. Re-doing an RTR to an item also boosts it's strength. I vibrated it to a shampoo and my hair changed it's shape instantly after the first time, but that's just my experience. Most shampoo's are made so that our hair cannot work properly, vibrating it to a more natural shampoo wouldn't be terrible.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Gigipah666 said:

RTR
Make money

Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.

I meant in life..

Fight the enemy and feed yourself :lol:

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Gigipah666 said:

RTR
Make money

It's probably not like it's the people like him that will be making much money anytime soon or ever at least if he doesnt change his mindset.

Gigipah666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Gigipah666 said:

Of course, I always do the regular RTR. Everything else is a boost.

I'm not trying to distract anyone, just sharing knowledge.

Pretty cool to know and give people ideas as to how people can implement the RTR on other things. It always helps against the enemy. I find they're very good to use on incense and to clean, either yourself or your house. I cleaned a chairs aura that has been holding some old bullshit for half a decade with it :lol:

Food goes well with it too, but I'd suggest to do it on certain things, so you can not need to spend a lot of time RTRing everything and have enough energy for the regular one. Re-doing an RTR to an item also boosts it's strength. I vibrated it to a shampoo and my hair changed it's shape instantly after the first time, but that's just my experience. Most shampoo's are made so that our hair cannot work properly, vibrating it to a more natural shampoo wouldn't be terrible.
This is not knowledge but rather delusions from a mind on drugs. You should avoid sharing your "knowledge" until you don't get off drugs and become a lucid sane person.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

It's probably not like it's the people like him that will be making much money anytime soon or ever at least if he doesnt change his mindset.

I don't know what a money working is yet so definitely won't be as much as them :lol: I'll be alright anyways.

What about Jewsus there reverend. He stated he was coming back within a generation to his disciples which is forty years in his culture and the messiah has to return within forty years to be such in his Jewish religion. Jewsus stated he was coming back in the first century ACE. Why didn't he.... Jewsus told his disciples the proof that he, Jewsus was god was their ability to do miracles greater then himself. Every Christianity is supposed to be able to perform miracles greater then Jewsus and this is Jewsus's own stated proof he is god and the resurrection. Does any Christian even come close to this... No they don't.

Every Christian reverend is proof that Christ is a lie. That is why he never made his second coming. If he existed he was buried and is long gone.

However Satan lives forever and is God. You should turn to Satan.

reverend said:

slyscorpion said:

Father's planet Venus will also pass in-front of the Moon. Very Good time to start a working.

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/june-new-moon-2020-see-the-moon-eclipse-the-sun-after-a-close-pass-with-venus/ar-BB15CHSP

Coraxo said:
Here, fixed it for you.

Someone told me once that saying or hearing Jesus lets your energies to be drawn by the enemy, maybe that's an enemy tactic to make you think that? The person that told me that seems like a Jew now but I wasn't SS back then.

Gigipah666 said:
Father's planet Venus will also pass in-front of the Moon. Very Good time to start a working.

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/june-new-moon-2020-see-the-moon-eclipse-the-sun-after-a-close-pass-with-venus/ar-BB15CHSP

My bad it will pass during this day. We are currently on a Mercury Retrograde, starting anything new has a higher chance of going wrong and might backfire. It ends on July 12.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Retrograde.html

Gigipah666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

Venus isnt Satans planet, Saturn is...

Artanis said:
Gigipah666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Lucifer!
Hail Beelzebub!

Venus isnt Satans planet, Saturn is...
They all are. Venus is one of the most important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back