Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why/how Satan chooses his people

Taurus said:
Some times i wonder why Satan chose me when i see other people who display much more intelligence, drive, strength and overall ability to be great in this position. we have an opportunity like no other people on earth. so many people would love to be in our position. i believe that i can find the reason i was chosen with time and from looking within myself as i grow, because that's where most answers come from anyways

but rather than repress feelings under logic i figured id open the topic to see what you guys have to say on this subject. we have our warfare responsibilities now, (And not to encourage spilling private information), but what role in the future society do you guys see yourself filling in the future?

We're not all the same so there are various reasons, and every one of us can have a place and be of value to Satan and His cause. Remember exceptional people often times are so because of past lives, IE you can develop too and if you pass on and reincarnate you can be exceptional is various ways in your next life too. We have the tools and open door to become GODS, so don't sit around thinking you're lacking. You can grow in every way you want by applying Satan's knowledge and earning His assistance by working for Him.

Perhaps you should do a ritual and ask Satan to show you where you belong in His ranks, how you as the individual you are can be of great worth to Him. If you're ready to take up the role, this can give you your answer.

Taurus said:
...what role in the future society do you guys see yourself filling

For myself, I enjoy making people laugh. If I can make someone from another world laugh and know the joy of good humor, I would consider myself officially "all done". Since an unusual awakening I had a couple years ago, I knew I was being watched, and I've been trying to entertain as best I can whomever has been watching me. I hope they've enjoyed the show. :cool: I especially like making women laugh, particularly in a way where they shake their head at you and call you an idiot afterwards/during.

I suppose if I had one goal to strive toward, it would be to make a goddess laugh :lol: and blush :oops: at the same time. But that's more like a mission than a profession.

Aldrick" I'm sorry Brother. You sound like you have had a rough life. I have had suicide and people try to murder other people. Which is apparently my fault according to some. :) lol But I haven't had as hard of a life as that. What does it mean to be a good person? To be a good person is to compare yourself to others. Well hes bad said:
All I want, besides wiping the Jewish and reptilian menace off the planet once and for all and to attain godhood, is for my efforts, essence and existence to mean something. I don't want to just be "Person #7,139,455,462" who lived under poverty and worked his way up to lower middle class at best.

I want to leave a legacy on this planet. I don't want to die 60 years later or sooner and have my gravestone read "Here Lies Shadow, he was a wagecuck who was born poor and insignificant and he died poor and insignificant no matter how hard he worked."

I am finally coming up in life though. I'm set to inherit real estate in a decent area, so there's that. But with my luck, there's probably a catch. If i did get rich all of a sudden people I've known would want me dead. I'd love to win the lottery but if I did, statistically speaking, I'm 120x more to be murdered by my own family let alone old rivals who already want me dead.

Aldrick said:
Shael said:
Taurus said:
I think that being a nice person who wants to make something of their life, is all you really need. Anyone like this who is willing to read the JoS and who accepts the truth openly, is very welcome. We are the elite, but we aren't "elitist".

You don't need a crazy drive or talent or anything. Just do your part with the RTRs and daily meditation, even if it's only a little bit each day. From there, move forward on your own pace and try to figure out for yourself what you would like to do in life. If you feel very lost on that subject, I would recommend a Natal Chart Reading from Lydia and/or Cobra. You can also use the Mannaz rune for a few vibrations every day with an affirmation, as it helps greatly in understanding yourself better and becoming aware of your inner desires.

You've been on here for a little over a year now, and personally I always like seeing you around.

Father Satan accepts us as we are. He is an incredibly patient person. If your heart is good and you are his creation, you are good. Even if you are not his creation. How many planets has he freed?

Pazuzu is not his creation, but he follows Satan to the death. Pazuzu looks upon Gentile Humanity as Satans masterpiece. Think about what we even are.

Pazuzu was a poor slave. Satan came and reached out his hand. Saved the being from utter death. The only thing he asks for in return, is help me save other suffering beings.

Father Satan gives and gives, yet ask nothing in return. Other then too advance yourself and help others. To follow his example and be like him.

You can argue with him, how you dont deserve it, or you must give more to him, he simply shakes his head and holds out his hand to give more. It's almost frustrating.

He is the most loving and giving being. I cannot wait to meet him in person. The first thing I'm gonna do is give him a big hug, kiss him on the cheek and tell him I love him.

Then Bow, and pledge my unending service to him, to follow him anywhere.

Hail Father Satan

Where did you read that story about Pazazu? Very interesting so he is like the one everyone knows about Lucifuge. What happened to Pazazus planet the same enemy we have. I find this interesting. Yes I also hope some of us on earth become important Gods to some other planet someday and help free them. That is cool.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I want to leave a legacy on this planet. I don't want to die 60 years later or sooner and have my gravestone read "Here Lies Shadow, he was a wagecuck who was born poor and insignificant and he died poor and insignificant no matter how hard he worked."

Doomer detected XD.

13th_Wolf said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Doomer detected XD.

Damn straight!

ShadowTheRaven said:

Keep your head up, man! Your future is bright! You didn't deserve your past, but life isn't fair, unfortunately. Everyone here has a good future ahead of them, though.

Ghost in the Machine recommended meditating upon Satan's Sigil when things looked tough or bleak and said it really boosted his mood. Perhaps try that.

I do not believe in election as such. Father, creating us endowed us with free will. And only true spirits cannot be lost.... They are chasing signs and symbols ... (the song "my joy" brought me here ..... I got to the site of the" joy of Satan" and read what I already had in my subconscious. I already knew this at heart, But not I could express it in words. To be with Satan is also written in our Spirit and ancient spirits, those who are genuine spirits (not golems) will certainly perform the call of Satan.But the most important thing - having regained the lost knowledge - is not to betray this wisdom ... To be faithful, to be wise, to be strong. Fall and rise again. We are being persecuted and attacked on all fronts, but we must remember that we are the children of Satan. We must not give up. Death or victory, but with Satan. About how many tears and devastations there were ... But we need to rise and fight again and again. This is not an election - it is a CHOICE.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back