Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why/how Satan chooses his people

Taurus

Some times i wonder why Satan chose me when i see other people who display much more intelligence, drive, strength and overall ability to be great in this position. we have an opportunity like no other people on earth. so many people would love to be in our position. i believe that i can find the reason i was chosen with time and from looking within myself as i grow, because that's where most answers come from anyways

but rather than repress feelings under logic i figured id open the topic to see what you guys have to say on this subject. we have our warfare responsibilities now, (And not to encourage spilling private information), but what role in the future society do you guys see yourself filling in the future?

Don’t compare yourself to others when it comes to advancement, it’ll make you miserable. If you are doing what you should be, advancing your body and soul, then you have the same tool as every Satanist. Unlimited potential. You have the ability to become your best self.

And don’t sell yourself short. The knowledge everyone shares through their intelligence and skill becomes yours too. Use their strength and drive as something to work towards. Some have been at it for a long time, even lifetimes.

I often wonder my purpose as well, though. I thoroughly enjoy homemaking and I’d love to take care of people. It feels like an art of its own. Cooking, tailoring, decorating, learning home remedies. I’m not especially fond of babies, I have some hang ups about them and pregnancy, but I love children and teenagers. In a past life, I believe that I ran an inn that took in soldiers. Obviously, after the war, there wouldn’t be need for that, but I would want to take care of any Satanic brother or sister that needed it if I have the means.

Taurus said:
I think that being a nice person who wants to make something of their life, is all you really need. Anyone like this who is willing to read the JoS and who accepts the truth openly, is very welcome. We are the elite, but we aren't "elitist".

You don't need a crazy drive or talent or anything. Just do your part with the RTRs and daily meditation, even if it's only a little bit each day. From there, move forward on your own pace and try to figure out for yourself what you would like to do in life. If you feel very lost on that subject, I would recommend a Natal Chart Reading from Lydia and/or Cobra. You can also use the Mannaz rune for a few vibrations every day with an affirmation, as it helps greatly in understanding yourself better and becoming aware of your inner desires.

You've been on here for a little over a year now, and personally I always like seeing you around.

Honestly, as far as I go at the moment I'm not too sure about where I'd fit into a satanic society. So many things will change from now to then. I used to have my life mapped out butt that was before I discovered Satanism and now I can't really plan ahead that much.

Previously I was gonna go into a tech related field but neptune is a bitch + that industry is gonna change so fucking fast once jews aren't a problem anymore. Don't even get me started on science haha, they've been holding our technology and understanding of the universe back for a long time now and its gonna most likely change extremely fast as soon as they are gone.

Honestly practically any career field will, really.

I plan on continuing to improve myself spiritually and physically, where ever that may take me. Thats really the only thing I am sure of.

Taurus said:
Some times i wonder why Satan chose me when i see other people who display much more intelligence, drive, strength and overall ability to be great in this position. we have an opportunity like no other people on earth. so many people would love to be in our position. i believe that i can find the reason i was chosen with time and from looking within myself as i grow, because that's where most answers come from anyways

but rather than repress feelings under logic i figured id open the topic to see what you guys have to say on this subject. we have our warfare responsibilities now, (And not to encourage spilling private information), but what role in the future society do you guys see yourself filling in the future?

You are young, yes?

The brain full develops at 25 and one comes into their own at 30. Especially if 4 or more retrogrades or chart ruler is retrograde.

You're doing great. Gives you a Hug. :)

Are you Latino? Tell me a lil about yourself.

Simplest answer you'll find it is either the soul had gone through the religion in the past or religions of the past. The soul has made changes i.e. the person may have been xtian but changed. Or the person was always Satanic to begin with and never changed or just hid their fringe beliefs to survive.

Either way the best motto we can offer is "the World IS too fucked up to not go ahead and fix it".

In other words we view the World as worth saving and hopefully improve since the human race has degenerated far too much.

So people who are in SS/NS are people whom were altered deeply at the soul, emotional, metagenic, and epigenitic level and are subsequently fighting back in this life time. You'll notice a lot of our member are Pluto in Scoprio('83-to-'94/95), if you pay attention to that. So freedom fighters basically.

Regarding your first passage, I believe the quote from Hitler would be apt: “Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”

As for a future role for myself, honestly, I do not know. I focus on the present and my personal and spiritual goals. None of which have a defined vision I aim to encapsulate on a future society level.

Satan chooses whomever he wants. He sees us directly for who we are and knows us inside and out even more than we do for he created us and is beyond capable of anything we can currently perceive or understand. Certainly there are people out there who are very intelligent, very successful, very strong etc etc but even with all those that they have they must seek Satan of their own will. We are the chosen of Satan because we made an oath, a dedication, and see it through. Not everyone who dedicates is "a chosen warrior". Many come onto this path but many also leave. Are those that leave also one of the chosen? No. Just as we choose to come to Satan, Satan chooses us based on our merits and how hard we work as an individual on this path.

I wonder the same thing, really. Why me? What the fuck do I have to even offer? I can't meditate for 6+ hours and spend the other 18 doing RTRs nonstop, nor do I have any indication at all that I'm advancing even the slightest bit anymore, and all I want to do is end jewish control and related shitfuckery, stop white genocide, and set up if not attain a powerful position in the upcoming Reich. Is that too much?

As much as I possibly can not for anyone, Other than myself, the gods and those who require guidance and strength within our family. I’m sure you will find yours too in time it took me a long time to get myself in accordance with my goals and what I aspire to be. You could always void meditate more and use the runes dagur and logur x 18, 40 or 54 ( these are good repetitions) For 30- 40 days and affirm “I am realizing my Satanic potential and everything I want to be.” Good luck in finding your way :)

Taurus said:

Just finished reading everyone's answer so far. I have no idea what our world is going to be like so I have no idea what role I could possibly have. :/ It's not like I'm an expert in anything too useful, I guess.. not yet at least. I like to help others.. :D Animals too.. I love animals and can't wait for them to have a world where they can finally be free from all the cruelty and being treated like they are just things. But I don't really know about anything else, it's a very interesting question, but one that unfortunately, for now, I can't fully answer.

As for you, why you?
For one thing, you're still here. Some said that a truly chosen one for Satan wouldn't leave Satan. When I discovered the JoS the first time in 2002, there was a youngish HP that I was quite "fond" of. He was one of those who helped make the JoS webpages for our Gods, some descriptions still carry his contribute, but not his name. He treated HP Maxine like **** and left us. Was HE a chosen one for Satan? If he was I guess he'd still be here. But he (and others who left) is not. I am. I try to work on my chakras daily, do as many RTRs as I can, squeezing them in with 3 reps at work whenever I can, and try to force my damn astral senses open so I can finally develop a good and solid relationship with our beloved Gods and Father.

So don't think just because someone else seems to be most skilled, or better than you in any way, that Satan didn't choose you. The mere fact that you wondered about it, perhaps, indicates you truly deserve to be here fighting this war and someday reaching godhood yourself. Who says you won't? It's not the skills you have, it's how you use what you've got. If you stay true to yourself and Satan, you'll grow stronger and stronger. Someday you'll look back at this post and think "Pfft.. I was young" lol. Don't doubt yourself, mate. :)

Aldrick said:
Taurus said:

You are young, yes?

The brain full develops at 25 and one comes into their own at 30. Especially if 4 or more retrogrades or chart ruler is retrograde.

thats one thing i did think about, how looking at a natal chart alot of things won't manifest until a certain age. Im pretty young And no im not Latino im Armenian.

And i was wondering Aldrick, from looking at some of your posts, are you a psychic?

Why/how Satan chooses his people?

I think that you must seach answer in past life. When i try watch my past life, I for a moment saw vision, that I was little boy somewhere in the Alps, I had sister and mother, but not father, It was middle age and my father was killed by inquisitors because he was doing magic, this is why I am probably here.

I don't think Satan chooses people I think he has made his existence known to all of humanity and he aids those who have the balls to admit to themselves that he is our creator God.

There is no "chosen" element in Satanism all people on Earth have the freedom to come here especially now.

Libra said:
Don’t compare yourself to others when it comes to advancement, it’ll make you miserable. If you are doing what you should be, advancing your body and soul, then you have the same tool as every Satanist. Unlimited potential. You have the ability to become your best self.

And don’t sell yourself short. The knowledge everyone shares through their intelligence and skill becomes yours too. Use their strength and drive as something to work towards. Some have been at it for a long time, even lifetimes.

I often wonder my purpose as well, though. I thoroughly enjoy homemaking and I’d love to take care of people. It feels like an art of its own. Cooking, tailoring, decorating, learning home remedies. I’m not especially fond of babies, I have some hang ups about them and pregnancy, but I love children and teenagers. In a past life, I believe that I ran an inn that took in soldiers. Obviously, after the war, there wouldn’t be need for that, but I would want to take care of any Satanic brother or sister that needed it if I have the means.
maybe in the future you can run a school or something that raises younglings in the spirituality that humans are supposed to be raised in.

I am sure one day you"ll be able to ask Him! :)
He chose you but surely you also chose Him since you are here.

"Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself."
-Adolf Hitler

From my very young age I was giving and I still giving questions to myself about everything.
When I was 13/14 years old I was forced every sunday by my grand father /so mostly by grand parents/ to go to the church.
I hated so much, never understand WTF the xian priest is talking about from the bible, it was and it is just brainwashing filth.
So I start first of all with this xiant filth, the more questions I gave, the more answers I have recieved. But this was still not enough
to put together the picture. Then I went true the history of WW2 and Adolf Hitler and after that directly met with the JoS priesthood.
This is not a coincident because there are no coincidences. Our Father Satan chooses us, whos heart is pure and noble,
who have the spirit to advance, build a much better future, protect our people and fight.

Nevertheless, I use to ask myself - why did Satan choose me? or another question - WHEN HE CHOOSES US???
Is he choose us already before our birth, after our birth or during our life, because I find the Satanic path when I was 33 years old.

Taurus said:
Aldrick said:
Taurus said:

You are young, yes?

thats one thing i did think about, how looking at a natal chart alot of things won't manifest until a certain age. Im pretty young And no im not Latino im Armenian.

And i was wondering Aldrick, from looking at some of your posts, are you a psychic?

We all can be psychic, but my chart and Mother do help support this. My Mother is extremely psychic. I made an astral temple and told her to see it, and she explained every last detail there, down to the familiar. A hawk.

She can tell someone about every little detail of their life. Not to mention know everything they are doing.

But I was trying to read you and see if I could help at all. Armenian, that's what that was.

When I focus on you, there is this very silent energy. Almost like scorpio or ether. It feels like you have a very powerful mind. But you are going through these issues.

Perhaps because of your mind. But it almost seems under control. Do you do alot of void?

I cant read your thoughts very well. Most people it's like a loud speaker, that blares out continuously. But with you it's very quiet.

Although I do sense low self esteem. Maybe like capricorn. Hmm. Normally I can pick up on something and try to help a lil. But with you I'm not really sure.

Shael said:
Taurus said:
I think that being a nice person who wants to make something of their life, is all you really need. Anyone like this who is willing to read the JoS and who accepts the truth openly, is very welcome. We are the elite, but we aren't "elitist".

You don't need a crazy drive or talent or anything. Just do your part with the RTRs and daily meditation, even if it's only a little bit each day. From there, move forward on your own pace and try to figure out for yourself what you would like to do in life. If you feel very lost on that subject, I would recommend a Natal Chart Reading from Lydia and/or Cobra. You can also use the Mannaz rune for a few vibrations every day with an affirmation, as it helps greatly in understanding yourself better and becoming aware of your inner desires.

You've been on here for a little over a year now, and personally I always like seeing you around.

Father Satan accepts us as we are. He is an incredibly patient person. If your heart is good and you are his creation, you are good. Even if you are not his creation. How many planets has he freed?

Pazuzu is not his creation, but he follows Satan to the death. Pazuzu looks upon Gentile Humanity as Satans masterpiece. Think about what we even are.

Pazuzu was a poor slave. Satan came and reached out his hand. Saved the being from utter death. The only thing he asks for in return, is help me save other suffering beings.

Father Satan gives and gives, yet ask nothing in return. Other then too advance yourself and help others. To follow his example and be like him.

You can argue with him, how you dont deserve it, or you must give more to him, he simply shakes his head and holds out his hand to give more. It's almost frustrating.

He is the most loving and giving being. I cannot wait to meet him in person. The first thing I'm gonna do is give him a big hug, kiss him on the cheek and tell him I love him.

Then Bow, and pledge my unending service to him, to follow him anywhere.

Hail Father Satan

Aldrick said:
Taurus said:
Aldrick said:
You are young, yes?

We all can be psychic, but my chart and Mother do help support this. My Mother is extremely psychic. I made an astral temple and told her to see it, and she explained every last detail there, down to the familiar. A hawk.

She can tell someone about every little detail of their life. Not to mention know everything they are doing.

But I was trying to read you and see if I could help at all. Armenian, that's what that was.

When I focus on you, there is this very silent energy. Almost like scorpio or ether. It feels like you have a very powerful mind. But you are going through these issues.

Perhaps because of your mind. But it almost seems under control. Do you do alot of void?

I cant read your thoughts very well. Most people it's like a loud speaker, that blares out continuously. But with you it's very quiet.

Although I do sense low self esteem. Maybe like capricorn. Hmm. Normally I can pick up on something and try to help a lil. But with you I'm not really sure.
that's really interesting. i dont do a lot of void meditation( i should)but often times people ask me what im thinking about and i tell them nothing, and they dont believe me but i really have nothing on my mind. i think its the heavy earth placements i have. i have the same mood 95% of the time.

Aldrick said:
[
Father Satan gives and gives, yet ask nothing in return. Other then too advance yourself and help others. To follow his example and be like him.

You can argue with him, how you dont deserve it, or you must give more to him, he simply shakes his head and holds out his hand to give more. It's almost frustrating.

Of course it's frustrating. I've lived my entire life thinking that i'm the lowest form of life on the planet and anyone else out of the 7 billion people on this planet, even the most disgusting criminal has more life value than I do. This forum is truly the only place that I can escape those self-deprecating thoughts because it's the only way I've been able to better myself and find higher meaning through Father Satan.

How could I ever deserve such a loving family assuming I'm right about me being such a shitperson?

Taurus said:
Aldrick said:
Taurus said:

that's really interesting. i dont do a lot of void meditation( i should)but often times people ask me what im thinking about and i tell them nothing, and they dont believe me but i really have nothing on my mind. i think its the heavy earth placements i have. i have the same mood 95% of the time.

The more you use your gifts the better they become. I'm exercising my abilities, to try to increase them.

Oh I see duh Taurus is your name. Mercury in Taurus is second best in concentration abilities.

Yeah you're a weird one lol. :)

I cant really pick up on a whole lot from you. It's just sorta a blank, calm energy.

Aldrick said:
Taurus said:
Aldrick said:
You are young, yes?

Lol. Hey Aldrick try to read me!. Let's see what you've got. Lol

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:
[

Of course it's frustrating. I've lived my entire life thinking that i'm the lowest form of life on the planet and anyone else out of the 7 billion people on this planet, even the most disgusting criminal has more life value than I do. This forum is truly the only place that I can escape those self-deprecating thoughts because it's the only way I've been able to better myself and find higher meaning through Father Satan.

How could I ever deserve such a loving family assuming I'm right about me being such a shitperson?

Well, have you done something you are sh ashamed of? Or is this feeling resonating outside of that?

Taurus said:

I think in a way, we choose Him. You chose to follow this path. You're the one who decided to learn and accept the truth (it's scary at first, but with the help of our Gods, fear can be overcome).

I think if you're on this path, there must've been already something special about you. Think about it. You're not some dumb xian who
constantly prays to jewsus without even knowing if it exists or not.

What attracted you to Satanism in the first place? What do you feel when you meditate on Father Satan's sigil or even when you talk to Him? There's your answer right there. If your senses are open, you can even ask Him directly.

Ramier108666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ramier108666 said:
Lol. Hey Aldrick try to read me!. Let's see what you've got. Lol
Remember he already did a week or 2 ago, and it looked like it was really close. :lol:

Oh yeah. That's right. Oh well, I've got my answer.

Wait wait lol. You...are....a silly Goose. :p

You seem like a good person to me :D

But I had to be subject to absolute bullshit in order to grow, including but not limited to addiction, suicide, friends dying in my arms, being shot at (but not hit, thank fuck he was a bad shot), almost being stabbed in the neck by people I once called friends, being drugged in my sleep, being taken advantage of, having things stolen off of me to feed addictions I didn't even know about, being burglarized, being damn near beaten to death...

If I'm such a good person, then why the fuck did I deserve all that?

Aldrick said:
Wait wait lol. You...are....a silly Goose. :p

Randy Marsh: *slams brakes* "What did you say?!"
Stan: "I just called Cartman a name, he's a silly goose."
Randy: "YOU DO NOT SAY BIG SILLY GOOSE! YOU CALL HIM AN ASSHOLE LIKE A NORMAL KID!"
Stan: "But dad, I was just--"
Randy: "Stan, you call your friend an asshole this instant!!"
Stan: "...Asshole."
Randy: "That's better"
Cartman: "Don't call me asshole, you son of a bitch!"

More than likely the gods have been with you your entire life/past life times. I've had dreams about demons since as long as I can remember. It wasn't until I was 18 that I heard a song mention the 3rd eye. Almost immediately my mind started going crazy. The first few things I saw were some new agey bullshit, I for some reason instinctively knew that it needed to be opened. A few clicks later I saw a post on a yahoo subforum from johnson.akemi and I was directed to JoS.

Satan brought everyone here so we can restore and help a fallen humanity. He chose us as becoming a spiritual force to fight back the enemy. The enemy had humanity in a death hold and I honestly believe if it wasn't for JoS this planet would be a communist jew shit hole by now.

HAIL SATAN

I don't think Satan chooses his people, his teaching are open to everyone(except jews). It is you who chose Satan, while most others choose to be deceived by whats going on this world, you chose not to. That makes you an extremely rare and elite person and it is something you should also take great pride in. You are able to see through the lies and deceptions going on around you, while most never will until it smacks them right in the face and they have not.

ShadowTheRaven said:

But I had to be subject to absolute bullshit in order to grow, including but not limited to addiction, suicide, friends dying in my arms, being shot at (but not hit, thank fuck he was a bad shot), almost being stabbed in the neck by people I once called friends, being drugged in my sleep, being taken advantage of, having things stolen off of me to feed addictions I didn't even know about, being burglarized, being damn near beaten to death...

I'm sorry Brother. You sound like you have had a rough life. I have had suicide and people try to murder other people. Which is apparently my fault according to some. :) lol

But I haven't had as hard of a life as that. What does it mean to be a good person? To be a good person is to compare yourself to others. Well hes bad, shes bad, they're bad, compared to them, I must be good.

The most decent men have been subjected to great horrors. Heinrich himmler was tortured for days before he commited suicide. Joseph Goebbels commited suicide with his family. Hermann Goering in a prison cell, after being shot in the groin fighting for Germany. Hitler was imprisoned, and shot in the chest, in the same stand off with Goering.

That is this jew circus of a world sweetie. They destroy that which is just. What you have struggled through, is not a punishment, it is there to strengthen you.

As you walk into the new age, you will be one of the men, willing to give whatever it takes, to bring this corrupt system down.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Its not really a matter of if you deserve that kind of thing or not, shit happens and I apologize that you had to go through that. I hope you are doing better now, and, I think you seem like a good person as well. Stay strong, and take care.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Past is past. Many, if not all of us, have gone through shit to be at this point here and now. Dedicated and working. That is what matters, not the past.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back