Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mixing races

Anna

Hey. I wanted to ask you, is it possible for two satanic lesbians of different races to have a love relationship? And gays of different races, too. Despite the fact that from the point of view of Satanism, the mixing of races is condemned?
I'm sorry, for my bad english.

No finding people of other races more attractive than your own is a personal Hangup that every individual has to solve and figure out why they feel that way.

Race mixing counts for straight people as much as for homosexual people and lesbians, as sex is not just a physical connection but also an astral one and mixing race will have negative effects on you.

Anna said:
Hey. I wanted to ask you, is it possible for two satanic lesbians of different races to have a love relationship? And gays of different races, too. Despite the fact that from the point of view of Satanism, the mixing of races is condemned?

Possibel jes, but is it good? --> No it´s bad for both off you. Different races have different energys. If a white girl sleeps with a black wimmen she will act more like a black wimmen with time. Vice versa. Also keep in mind when ever we have sex (orgasm best together/same time) with our partner. We create sort of astral children some kind of thoughtform. If the energys from both persons go along quite well you get a healthy "astral child", if not well then you get a "crippeld one" (did read about it from texts from High Priest Jake Carlson).

Nope. Any and all people of any race no matter what sexual preference they are or aren't is not to engage in race mixing even if there is no reproduction. Inter-racial sex = race-mixing as well even if it's from same-sex couples.

Anna said:

Well, even though they can't have children, so they're not generating mixed race offsprings, their souls' blueprints are still different, so it is actually harmful. Also, they wouldn't truly be compatible.

Anna said:

Theres a reason why it is. We just don't work in relationships. We were built differently plain and simple. If you're looking for a bad relationship and to end up fucking your energy up severely go for it, ( sarcasm ) at least you wont be messing up the next generation too.

Anna said:

Possible? yes

Deplorable and abhorred regardless of it being homosexual or heterosexual? Absolutely.

Race mixing at a fundamental level is self destruction of ones race and oneself. It isn't condemned because we say so, its condemned because its destructive and only harmful to everyone involved, on a personal and a racial level.

No, it's not. Mixing races is not something just about genetic, it's deep in the soul. If you mix with another race it affects your soul. We here don't condemn race mixing because just one day we woke up and said it cannot be done, it's something both spiritual and physical, the most obvious is that by race mixing you destroy your own race, just look at a couple of a Black and White for example, what kid does come out of the relationship? It's mainly Black, right? And even if the Black gene is stronger with time if they keep race mixing it will be gone too. This is obviously bad as with time all the diversity that we have today will not exist, I don't want a world without Whites, Blacks and Asians...

Another thing is that if Whites or Blacks or Asians don't exist anymore if you die and are one of these three races you cannot reincarnate. This means you are completely extinct, this is what the jews want to do.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Anna said:

Possible? yes

Deplorable and abhorred regardless of it being homosexual or heterosexual? Absolutely.

Race mixing at a fundamental level is self destruction of ones race and oneself. It isn't condemned because we say so, its condemned because its destructive and only harmful to everyone involved, on a personal and a racial level.
No, it's not possible, there is the spiritual part too. Having a relationship with someone, especially if it's sexual and romantic, it's going to create links with that person, making manifest a world full of race mixing. It's like saying then that we could theoretically have sex with someone that we are related to, even if you both don't have kids or are two guys or two girls it's just wrong, even spiritually speaking and will create other problems.

We are not even compatible, this is why many interracial couples don't work in the long run. How many really old interracial couples have you seen? Not many or nothing at all right? Because they don't work and they divorce most of the time.

luis said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Anna said:

Possible? yes

No, it's not possible, there is the spiritual part too. Having a relationship with someone, especially if it's sexual and romantic, it's going to create links with that person, making manifest a world full of race mixing. It's like saying then that we could theoretically have sex with someone that we are related to, even if you both don't have kids or are two guys or two girls it's just wrong, even spiritually speaking and will create other problems.

We are not even compatible, this is why many interracial couples don't work in the long run. How many really old interracial couples have you seen? Not many or nothing at all right? Because they don't work and they divorce most of the time.

I guess we'll just ignore that fact that I said that they shouldn't do it because its destructive?

I said its possible because that was their question. Whether or not they can do the act which obviously they can just like how one can be a complete idiot and destroy themselves. I added on top of that an explanation on why it shouldn't be done because for obvious reasons.

I had a follow up question on this post..... :?: What exactly is defined as race mixing for everything? :?: Let me explain..
I know you don't mix on color as a Black has genetic dark skin, White as genetic , so on and so on. However, in my case I am, following my immediate parents and grandparents, a mix of Hispanic, Native American, and White, going all the way back to a deep story of my great great grandparents who were Spanish and Italian that met on a boat and fell in love on the way to America. Before you call me a monster, know I obviously didn't ask to be so complex. However, my main question is how do I determine specifically which race I am and others in a similar situation. My skin is white and as a child I had blond hair and blue eyes, so is it the dominant genes? (now I have dirty blonde hair and grey eyes). Same situation with my girlfriend, she is South African but has white skin just like mine with brown eyes and red brown hair. Her son is blonde and blue eyes contrary to her.
:?: So to sum up, what exactly is the determining factor in not only which race I consider myself to be, but also those I surround myself with? :?:
Thank you for any help because I have been confused on this for quite some time.

duckymonster500 said:
I had a follow up question on this post..... :?: What exactly is defined as race mixing for everything? :?: Let me explain..
I know you don't mix on color as a Black has genetic dark skin, White as genetic , so on and so on. However, in my case I am, following my immediate parents and grandparents, a mix of Hispanic, Native American, and White, going all the way back to a deep story of my great great grandparents who were Spanish and Italian that met on a boat and fell in love on the way to America. Before you call me a monster, know I obviously didn't ask to be so complex. However, my main question is how do I determine specifically which race I am and others in a similar situation. My skin is white and as a child I had blond hair and blue eyes, so is it the dominant genes? (now I have dirty blonde hair and grey eyes). Same situation with my girlfriend, she is South African but has white skin just like mine with brown eyes and red brown hair. Her son is blonde and blue eyes contrary to her.
:?: So to sum up, what exactly is the determining factor in not only which race I consider myself to be, but also those I surround myself with? :?:
Thank you for any help because I have been confused on this for quite some time.

Race is genetics. It isn't just skin color/ hair color/ eye color, etc as that's only surface level. One can take a DNA test and that alone proves how deep race goes. Nationality/location of residence =/= race. Whether its an Italian or a Greek or a Hungarian person, if they are of the white race then they are white.

There are the 3 main races: White, Black, Asian. There are subraces within each race but still are part of the main race. Then there are the mixed races. Im not an expert on genetics so I wont say anything in regards to fixing race mixed people. Simply stay within your race and everything will be fine.

duckymonster500 said:
Before you call me a monster,
You monster. Jk, your race is what it is, don't worry about it.
Based on what you told us you're white.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
luis said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Possible? yes

I guess we'll just ignore that fact that I said that they shouldn't do it because its destructive?

I said its possible because that was their question. Whether or not they can do the act which obviously they can just like how one can be a complete idiot and destroy themselves. I added on top of that an explanation on why it shouldn't be done because for obvious reasons.
I was not attacking you, it was more to add to what you said.

duckymonster500 said:
I know you don't mix on color as a Black has genetic dark skin, White as genetic , so on and so on. However, in my case I am, following my immediate parents and grandparents, a mix of Hispanic, Native American, and White, going all the way back to a deep story of my great great grandparents who were Spanish and Italian that met on a boat and fell in love on the way to America.

First Hispanic does not exist. It just a word created by the jews to homogenize the Central, Caribbean, and South American nation-races into one pool. A S., C., C. American would be labelled as Latino either Latino of Spanish descent(Catillaño/Aragones) or Latino of Italian descent. Both Spanish and Italian fall into the 7 or so White sub-races Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Phallian, West Phallian, and two or three more I'm forgetting found within Hitler youth manuals.

Your White(Unknown subrace), Amerindian(Unknown Asiatic race), and Latino of Spanish descent (most likely Castillaño). Your Amerindian subrace is interesting because depending on the subrace you'd either be a redman or yellowman depending on which level of Whiteness your Asiatic tone is as some Asians range in being as White as a White person to as dark as Yellow or in Amerindian cases Red.

At Duckymonster500 you'd label as a multi-racial, inter-racial individual from two distinct races. White race mixed with Asian. Albeit your Asiaticness might not show much in the eyes but on the skin. Non-the less your understanding of race mixing is somewhat shallow. Anything involving anyone but your own race sex wise is race mixing.

Race mixing is blatantly and simply defined as miscegnation i.e. having sexual intercourse with another race whether they be straight or homosexual usually the end result is a mixed race child.

Race mixing damages the genetics and makes it harder for the races to manifest their soul template. So is the child black, white, asian what soul goes in what body. Since humans have been neutered from spirituality these questions don't get asked nor are important cuz muh dik, muh pussy, muh feels, muh holohoax feelz.

So in simplest terms your a race mixed individual now the question becomes what soul do you have a white soul or an asiatic soul.

luis said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
luis said:

I was not attacking you, it was more to add to what you said.

ah apologies, i assumed that you were nitpicking at my response from the way it was written. Indeed you are right though. There are only reasons that one shouldn't race mix after all.

Gear88 said:
duckymonster500 said:
I know you don't mix on color as a Black has genetic dark skin, White as genetic , so on and so on. However, in my case I am, following my immediate parents and grandparents, a mix of Hispanic, Native American, and White, going all the way back to a deep story of my great great grandparents who were Spanish and Italian that met on a boat and fell in love on the way to America.

First Hispanic does not exist. It just a word created by the jews to homogenize the Central, Caribbean, and South American nation-races into one pool. A S., C., C. American would be labelled as Latino either Latino of Spanish descent(Catillaño/Aragones) or Latino of Italian descent. Both Spanish and Italian fall into the 7 or so White sub-races Nordic, Alpine, Dinaric, Phallian, West Phallian, and two or three more I'm forgetting found within Hitler youth manuals.

Your White(Unknown subrace), Amerindian(Unknown Asiatic race), and Latino of Spanish descent (most likely Castillaño). Your Amerindian subrace is interesting because depending on the subrace you'd either be a redman or yellowman depending on which level of Whiteness your Asiatic tone is as some Asians range in being as White as a White person to as dark as Yellow or in Amerindian cases Red.

At Duckymonster500 you'd label as a multi-racial, inter-racial individual from two distinct races. White race mixed with Asian. Albeit your Asiaticness might not show much in the eyes but on the skin. Non-the less your understanding of race mixing is somewhat shallow. Anything involving anyone but your own race sex wise is race mixing.

Race mixing is blatantly and simply defined as miscegnation i.e. having sexual intercourse with another race whether they be straight or homosexual usually the end result is a mixed race child.

Race mixing damages the genetics and makes it harder for the races to manifest their soul template. So is the child black, white, asian what soul goes in what body. Since humans have been neutered from spirituality these questions don't get asked nor are important cuz muh dik, muh pussy, muh feels, muh holohoax feelz.

So in simplest terms your a race mixed individual now the question becomes what soul do you have a white soul or an asiatic soul.

So, I won't deny, my understanding is very shallow. However, how do I find out whether I have a white soul or an asiatic soul?
It sounds like a trip to ancestery.com and memorizing everything. Another major question is even if I know what races I am and what type of soul I have, how do I find that information about other people, most specifically those I want to have sexual relations with?

Read Evola. There is a spiritual race which is different from the body. I see no reason why anyone would have qualms with two homosexuals for different physical races but of the same spiritual stock being lovers.

Sgt. Darkness said:
Read Evola. There is a spiritual race which is different from the body. I see no reason why anyone would have qualms with two homosexuals for different physical races but of the same spiritual stock being lovers.

This answers your question, at least in part: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=411151#p411151

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=413407 time=1673637134 user_id=21286]
Sgt. Darkness said:

This answers your question, at least in part: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=411151#p411151

This reminds me of when I asked a white Christian women if breeding with blacks was a sin and she said “no.” It’s not unholy but it’s not good, like smoking or eating bad food. I don’t think mixing is bad if done with a game plan in mind for the sort of hybrid you want to make. For example I don’t think mixing with an Iranian would be bad since they are Aryan or a native South American woman of high stock (not the urban mongrels with negro blood from slaves). After all does JoS teach that Lord Enki engineered humans from lesser species? However I do think while the race mixing levels are not dangerously high the sort of mixing that is taking place; between black men and white women creating ugly, cruel, and stupid offspring, or the deranged offspring of White men and Asian women who suffer from depression, schizophrenia, and sociopathy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back