Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personal RTR Effects Thread

I'll share something interesting below. But first let me tell you that the best time to meditate is after doing RTR for me now. Experienced it a while ago.

While I was meditating, I've felt his before too but this time I felt it strongly....I felt like I've been seperated from the Gods and want to come back and reconnect.

I also feel this extreme devotion where I'm ready to and I'm so willing to do anything for Satan and the Gods.

Can't describe it in words. It is like a fire inside.

It's like they are my family and I haven't met them since ages.

I could explain it much better in my own language... :(

I didn't rest after RTR but meditated for like 15 minutes straight or little more.

Visualization is being improved exponentially and I feel like when I try to think of Gods the telepathic communication feels EASY and very widely OPEN end to end..from both ends.

Even though I'm not astrally open yet and can't hear astrally or see but I can actually feel Them more if I think of Guardian Demon or Satan.

Before it was like emptiness. Was like talking to the walls.

Idk I just have this extreme kind of willingness to do literally ANYTHING for Satan and the GODS.

It's like there is still something standing between me and the Gods preventing me to reach them while I kinda feel that they are wanting to make contact and there's a big gap between me and them...and in that gap, the gap being occupied by something solid energy. I just can't explain since this.

HPS Shannon said:
I'm curious and very interested how all of you are personally benefiting from doing the RTRs in conjunction with meditation. Its been about a year since they came out.

Please share if you want to.

Since doing the RTRs I have noticed more awareness in my actions and in the public more awareness of the situation going on in our world. In addition to awareness, I also feel more moral and ethical.

My energy flows better. And my body moves, sways and rocks now even when I am doing just my Qigong (especially) and yoga.

If any of you aren't doing Qigong, consider giving it a try. Even when doing the simple standing like a tree meditation, my body sways and moves in circular motion, a couple times I involuntarily did different movements, almost like a dance.

This makes sense since Qigong especially works to circulate and unlock the energy reserves of the soul. Qigong is just as effective as yoga to open up and transform the soul. The Asian people used it for alchemical soul transformation.

Freeing the soul with these RTRs are one of the most wonderous and I thank the Gods for this amazing liberation.

Hail Satan.

Exhaustion usually, sometimes accompanied by getting attacked. As far as positive experiences go I have 1 or 2 but other then that. Regardless, they are very important to me.

sahasrarabliss said:
It's like there is still something standing between me and the Gods preventing me to reach them while I kinda feel that they are wanting to make contact and there's a big gap between me and them...and in that gap, the gap being occupied by something solid energy. I just can't explain since this.

There is so much I was having trouble receiving, particular from my GD, due to attacks I wasn’t even aware of. The energy grid basically is what this is, less actual beings. Restrictions placed upon the communication with our Gods. The closer the relationship, like your GD, the more often troubles appear to happen. Because your GD is who aids in advancement so closely. I haven’t really experienced this as much with Satan, but Satan has his own ways. When I think of Satan, there seems to be nothing that can get in the way. Not to say someone can’t experience troubles when communicating with Satan. If he’s working closely with you on a project or advancing in particular. Before I dedicated and I attempted contact, before I knew of JoS, there were definite troubles in contacting Satan. I said only one thing to him a month before I found JoS, in between that time was one of the worst periods of my life. As soon as I dedicated, my life changed entirely. I changed my life, and so did Satan. The RTR’s instantly clear up issues I have with other contacts, and it’s an excellent time to work with your GD or whoever you work with.

Sundara said:
sahasrarabliss said:

There is so much I was having trouble receiving, particular from my GD, due to attacks I wasn’t even aware of. The energy grid basically is what this is, less actual beings. Restrictions placed upon the communication with our Gods. The closer the relationship, like your GD, the more often troubles appear to happen. Because your GD is who aids in advancement so closely. I haven’t really experienced this as much with Satan, but Satan has his own ways. When I think of Satan, there seems to be nothing that can get in the way. Not to say someone can’t experience troubles when communicating with Satan. If he’s working closely with you on a project or advancing in particular. Before I dedicated and I attempted contact, before I knew of JoS, there were definite troubles in contacting Satan. I said only one thing to him a month before I found JoS, in between that time was one of the worst periods of my life. As soon as I dedicated, my life changed entirely. I changed my life, and so did Satan. The RTR’s instantly clear up issues I have with other contacts, and it’s an excellent time to work with your GD or whoever you work with.

Thanks for this. Yeah energy grid is what it causing that.
Yeah, there seems to be nothing that can get in the way while communication or even when I think of Satan..that's just amazing. Satan is the most high and most Powerful...We can't even imagine...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back