Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shael, why are you a girl now?

Wildfire said:
Aquarius said:
Egon said:
main-qimg-8a5206d8a8d41d34fdd95afcf80630e4
YES

Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.

Look, I don't think watching excessive amounts of anime is good either. But sometimes it does happen and the talk about it makes it feel a bit off. Like visiting an entire forum dedicated to Dragon Ball in example with those people that want to collect all the balls and buy an expensive set of such balls online.. I mean.. its cool, but littering your room with certain things like that just feels wrong to me..

But Im also criticizing myself there because I do like to think of costumes and dressing up.. I don't have closet space and nowhere to go in said costume so I just have a few "fancy" clothes that air out a style that i'll make do with.

I don't think you should just delete your profile picture just because you think someone else is judging you for it.. Who cares what picture you use. It's most important that you yourself feel comfortable using it (secondary is it shouldn't be blasphemous.. like im one to speak with that 6 pointed star on top of the staff in my picture. I wanted to edit that out actually.. make it a 5 pointed star but I haven't had the time/felt like investing the effort to do it).

I don't think we'd take the talk about anime (in this way) to other places of the forum though, like in, asking about it in other topics and continue on to carry on with it everywhere.
Calm down, lol. We're not the kind of mindless degenerates that'd turn this thing in a shitpool of anime weebs.

Also Im a woman replying to this topic, not some kind of overfeminine man lol. (because someone else on this topic said that).

I think you might have picked up on an overload of anime sensation, that probably, in particurlarly came from this topic, however.. what Im wondering is.. if it was amplified? Blown out of proportion.
Because I kind of sense it too but I don't think our members are like watching anime all day long at all. Or becoming Otaku's ... lol.

I hope my message could cheer you up a bit and calm you a bit down (cuz it sounded a bit hysterical), and maybe even be helpful in some way.

Wish you the best Wildfire, and Hail Satan!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wildfire said:
I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.
Yes, me too. I think it's pretty fucked up to have a drawing of a 4 year old baby girl, and be saying that it's really a drawing of a full grown gay man. It's like that 55 year old man in England that thinks he's really a 6 year old girl. The whole thing is fucked up.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds the drawing of a child wearing a mini skirt w/stockings disturbing.

https://youtu.be/HCvTlxunNx8

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.

I'm a little confused on who you are referring to about the cartoon character? Are you referring to Shael or someone else on here?.......And second of all

RmRHEn3.jpg

13th_Wolf said:
I personally don't watch anime, I only consume Pingu and nothing else.

maxresdefault.jpg
This is the most hilarious post on this topic

How is this video any different? A 52 year old man who has convinced himself that he is really a 6 year old girl. Or a cartoon of a 4 year old girl that says it is really a grown man. What is the difference? Same insanity either way.

Lemme tell you, if I were to meet this guy, I would be going to prison because degenerates like him don't deserve to live.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

I'm a little confused on who you are referring to about the cartoon character? Are you referring to Shael or someone else on here?.......And second of all

RmRHEn3.jpg
This clown right here.
ShadowTheRaven said:
NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Bruh, that.............man is looking hella cute ;)

Looks like a girl, acts like a girl, is voiced by a girl...nope, he's got a penis. Really Japan?

But he is such a cinnimon roll :D Astolfo is Best Trap.

Ohhh you were referring to him, but just to be clear I was only being sarcastic about what I was saying in case you get the wrong idea about what I said.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Honestly it very much grosses me out that such a character would be used as a pfp here.

A little background on the character and series its part of:

1. Its from a Light Novel series called "No Game No Life". The author, Thiago Furukawa Lucas, that goes by the pen name Yuu Kamiya writes the story while his wife Mashiro Hiiragi creates the illustrations (Raced mixed couple). The author had allegedly plagiarized artwork from other artists for the illustrations and designs for his characters in his novel. Although there are no "concrete evidence", there was thorough researched done by anonymous people uploaded proving the plausibility of plagiarism having occured

2. The actual story is about 2 extremely codependent individuals that border mental instability when separated, one young adult male and one prepubescent female. Throughout the story you find out that they are social outcasts that could not handle the difficulties of life and blame their own weakness on the world being "just a shitty game". Not only that, later on there is evidence that in fact the young girl would be capable of living her life on her own but her parasitical older brother keeps her dependent. All they do is play video games to the point that they sacrifice everything else to the bare minimum. (such as only eating glucose for brain activity?) before the start of the story.

3. The main characters advocate embracing "ones weakness" because it is a weapon to use against strong people. By being weak one can overtake those stronger than them. The Male MC is only good at trickery, lies, and scheming while the Female MC is basically extremely intelligent but like a machine/program.

4. The person in Shaels pfp is a God called Tet (could possibly refer to the hebrew letter "ט" ). He is 6000 (hmm...) years old and apparently was the "weakest god" as he was an imaginary being before taking the place as the "one true god". He also made "10 commandments" that completely govern their world. It basically made any conflict requiring to play "a game" in order to resolve as "murder, war, and robbery" are forbidden.

When I first saw the anime I thought it was pretty neat but the more I thought about it the worse I felt about it. Some people probably made it their wish fulfillment fantasy since these "gamers" are so "cool and amazing" too. Ughh.

That anime is full of judeo xian subliminals, I also don't like the creators, a white brazilian guy doing race mixing with a asian japanese girl.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wildfire said:
Aquarius said:

Guys...I deleted my profile pic as a means to smash a beer bottle in this party. Can we go back to normal now because I'm getting seriously bad flashbacks from this. I feel that other members are feeling grossed out seeing this too, on a spiritual forum dedicated to Satan himself.

Please, LET'S NOT FUCKING ESCALATE AGAIN(old forum king and queen incident). I'M SORRY BUT I'M FEELING VERY SCARED FOR THIS OUTCOME.

Alright. I'm just getting the hell out of this part of the forum to meditate before things blow up all of a sudden. I've had enough shell shock.

Look, I don't think watching excessive amounts of anime is good either. But sometimes it does happen and the talk about it makes it feel a bit off. Like visiting an entire forum dedicated to Dragon Ball in example with those people that want to collect all the balls and buy an expensive set of such balls online.. I mean.. its cool, but littering your room with certain things like that just feels wrong to me..

But Im also criticizing myself there because I do like to think of costumes and dressing up.. I don't have closet space and nowhere to go in said costume so I just have a few "fancy" clothes that air out a style that i'll make do with.

I don't think you should just delete your profile picture just because you think someone else is judging you for it.. Who cares what picture you use. It's most important that you yourself feel comfortable using it (secondary is it shouldn't be blasphemous.. like im one to speak with that 6 pointed star on top of the staff in my picture. I wanted to edit that out actually.. make it a 5 pointed star but I haven't had the time/felt like investing the effort to do it).

I don't think we'd take the talk about anime (in this way) to other places of the forum though, like in, asking about it in other topics and continue on to carry on with it everywhere.
Calm down, lol. We're not the kind of mindless degenerates that'd turn this thing in a shitpool of anime weebs.

Also Im a woman replying to this topic, not some kind of overfeminine man lol. (because someone else on this topic said that).

I think you might have picked up on an overload of anime sensation, that probably, in particurlarly came from this topic, however.. what Im wondering is.. if it was amplified? Blown out of proportion.
Because I kind of sense it too but I don't think our members are like watching anime all day long at all. Or becoming Otaku's ... lol.

I hope my message could cheer you up a bit and calm you a bit down (cuz it sounded a bit hysterical), and maybe even be helpful in some way.

Alright, I'm back just to read your message and...

Thank you Sister. And it's not the first time I had overloads with people which is why I keep distance all the time(looks like it pays off very well at current times where coronavirus is rampaging across the globe). I never do well with lots of people which is why I use to shy away from crowds who'd watch me draw in a notebook when I was a clueless little twit.

I had to delete my pic because I did not want to get involved in situations gone wrong by mistake. I'm putting up an even better one now because I'm currently looking for something that fits a grimdark tale.

Thank the gods things won't turn messy like I have seen most of the time here. If ever fights happen, I do not mind anymore because I can always head out of topics that go wild.

==

Yes, he's carrying a dead kike he burnt in a battlefield. It does fit how I see burning the hebrew alphabet through my own perspective of spiritual warfare.
Rest in chaos to the ugly kikey...*fox shota bork noises*(OKAY. I'LL ONLY GO TO THAT LEVEL HERE!!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME.)

ShadowTheRaven said:
...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

Traps are like a form of pedophilia to me, no matter what proof there is such as pseudoscience quantifying proof to dismiss traps as not gay, you can always look between the legs and maybe call the adeptus astartes to rid that abomination.

Wildfire said:
Traps are like a form of pedophilia to me, no matter what proof there is such as pseudoscience quantifying proof to dismiss traps as not gay, you can always look between the legs and maybe call the adeptus astartes to rid that abomination.

You're confusing Traps with Lolis. Lolis are akin to children in anime, and it's an unspoken yet blatant rule that they shall never be lewded. Traps are akin to crossdressers, drag queens, or transgender individuals.

I never made you do anything. If you want to be some disgusting dummy, that is your own horrible decision, not anyone else's.

Fine, then. I'll change my avatar back to normal since everyone here thinks I'm a faggot now.

I never made you do anything. If you want to be some disgusting dummy, that is your own horrible decision, not anyone else's.

"Disgusting dummy" honestly if you think crossdressers or men who appear feminine are disgusting, whatever. I don't actually engage in such activities, but it sounds to be that if you're making fun of someone's profile pic because "it looks like a girl" when the user is male then obviously you must have some sexual hangup going on deep down.

Wildfire said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wildfire said:

Alright, I'm back just to read your message and...

Thank you Sister. And it's not the first time I had overloads with people which is why I keep distance all the time(looks like it pays off very well at current times where coronavirus is rampaging across the globe). I never do well with lots of people which is why I use to shy away from crowds who'd watch me draw in a notebook when I was a clueless little twit.

I had to delete my pic because I did not want to get involved in situations gone wrong by mistake. I'm putting up an even better one now because I'm currently looking for something that fits a grimdark tale.

Thank the gods things won't turn messy like I have seen most of the time here. If ever fights happen, I do not mind anymore because I can always head out of topics that go wild.

==

Yes, he's carrying a dead kike he burnt in a battlefield. It does fit how I see burning the hebrew alphabet through my own perspective of spiritual warfare.
Rest in chaos to the ugly kikey...*fox shota bork noises*(OKAY. I'LL ONLY GO TO THAT LEVEL HERE!!!! PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME.)

ShadowTheRaven said:
...Are you telling everybody that you're scared of traps, is that it?

Hey Wildfire that's a sick picture! You surely are improving so much your drawing skills!:)

ShadowTheRaven said:

"Disgusting dummy" honestly if you think crossdressers or men who appear feminine are disgusting, whatever. I don't actually engage in such activities, but it sounds to be that if you're making fun of someone's profile pic because "it looks like a girl" when the user is male then obviously you must have some sexual hangup going on deep down.
By disgusting dummy, I was not talking about Shael. I never made fun of Shael for anything, I have a lot of respect for him. My only question for Shael was I was just wondering why he did it, there was no negativity attached to any of that.

I was talking about you for being sexually attracted to a cartoon of a young child. Not just a crossdresser, a child crossdresser. I do think that that is very disgusting. And if you are attacted to cartoons of 5 year old transsexuals, then you absolutely have serious mental and spiritual problems.

I never saw Shael having any kind of bad motivation like that. But you admitted that you do.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Fine, then. I'll change my avatar back to normal since everyone here thinks I'm a faggot now.
Didn't you know ,crossdressing makes you feminine and is actually very high spiritual science. HAHAHAHA..
Paraphrasing Malkon2,"I think your all are just being irrational, Just crossdress and attain true understanding of the feminine."
760px-This-Is-The-Army_gals_%28Broadway%29.jpg

Ancient Greeks crossdressing ,the high spiritual science ,colorized

By disgusting dummy, I was not talking about Shael. I never made fun of Shael for anything, I have a lot of respect for him. My only question for Shael was I was just wondering why he did it, there was no negativity attached to any of that.

I was talking about you for being sexually attracted to a cartoon of a young child. Not just a crossdresser, a child crossdresser. I do think that that is very disgusting. And if you are attacted to cartoons of 5 year old transsexuals, then you absolutely have serious mental and spiritual problems.

I never saw Shael having any kind of bad motivation like that. But you admitted that you do.

Holy fuck, have you not seen the Fate series? You're tripping over a character that isn't even REAL, and you don't even have any solid points to suggest Astolfo is a child.

From Wikipedia: Astolfo (also Astolpho, Estous, Estoult, Estouls) is a fictional character of the Matter of France where he is one of Charlemagne's paladins. He is the son of Otto, the King of England (possibly referring to Charles' contemporary Offa of Mercia), and is a cousin to Orlando and Rinaldo. While Astolfo's name appeared in the Old French chanson de geste The Four Sons of Aymon, his first major appearance was in the anonymous early fourteenth-century Franco-Venetian epic poem La Prise de Pampelune.

So you're tripping over an anime character who isn't real, portraying a character from a 14th Century Epic that isn't real. Get over yourself and get your facts straight before you go accusing people of being pedophiles. How do I know you don't fuck children and are projecting it onto me because you can't handle an anime crossdresser?

I'm pretty sure even back in 14th Century France a "5 year old transsexual" can't be a paladin or in other words, a knight.
Think, motherfucker.

Jack said:
Didn't you know ,crossdressing makes you feminine and is actually very high spiritual science. HAHAHAHA..
Paraphrasing Malkon2,"I think your all are just being irrational, Just crossdress and attain true understanding of the feminine."

Well apparently Ol argedco luciftias thinks of it as pedophilia.

When or where did I ever admit ANYTHING even close to what you're accusing me of? Oh, Shadow doesn't think Anime Traps are disgusting, he must be a pedophile kid fucker catholic priest piece of shit who sucks off the pope and needs a bullet in the head, is that what you're saying?

I can believe how big fuss is created over one member changing their avatar. This is nonsense. Get a life ffs.

I see no reason why would Gods be offended by anime, or why would anybody react in this way. I see no reason how watching anime, being little bit more feminine or having their avatar as their fav anime character gonna affect their meditations or their work for the Gods. The moment some SS get offended a bit they immediately must create drama and fuss over it. Really uncool. And creating a topic just cause someone changed their avatar is one of the most stupid things I saw here.

And now we attracted walking sexual hang-ups here. Nice. So much immaturity and toxicity on one topic for no reason whatosever. If you want to lose members fast this is a good way to go.

Jack said:

Totally unrelated to the subject at hand, but I love that I instantly recognized what Malkom2 quote you were referencing. I added it to my signature not that long ago after rereading that thread and breaking into hysterics when I got to his post.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I do not hold such contempt for you, I wish you a cheerful and productive week.

Also I love crows & ravens :D !

Azorm said:
And now we attracted walking sexual hang-ups here. Nice. So much immaturity and toxicity on one topic for no reason whatosever. If you want to lose members fast this is a good way to go.

Yeah, for a moderated forum there sure are a lot of fringe ideas such as "Everyone who isn't as physically attractive as Christopher Hemsworth should be executed or at least sterilized", or "Traps = Pedophilia", or other insane sounding statements based on fuck-all. I would cite more examples, but Cobra probably deleted them and rightfully so. Actually, can I request that this entire thread be deleted?

What would a potential new member think of a forum that suggests that people who aren't physically attractive should be shot, or that not wanting to throw transsexuals off of rooftops means you're a pedo, or that if you're not performing RTRs and/or meditating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with no sleep, no food, making this community look like an energy farm? What would a new member think? "These people are insane, fuck this!"

I mean, have some fucking sense people. The lockdowns are literally driving people insane, fuck there's even a thread on how mental health has declined dramatically ever since.

ShadowTheRaven said:
At least Shael's cartoon looks like it might be older. Hard to tell the age about it. And Shael never said or did anything bad or strange. I want to say again that I never meant any disrespect or negativity towards Shael at all in any way, because it looks like some people misunderstand me about that. I don't care what picture Shael puts up and I want him to put up whatever picture he wants. I was just innocently wondering what the reason is why that is what he chose.

But your picture just looked like a 4 or 5 year old kid. And you were talking about it in some really creepy way. I don't fully understand some of the words you were using, but it seemed to me that you were talking about it in some sexual kind of way. Do you want to scroll back up to that comment you wrote and read it again? Whatever show It's from, I never watched it and I don't care. I don't know anything about it, and that's not what I'm talking about. I don't care what the drawing represents to you or what story is attached to it. All I'm talking about is you posting a drawing that clearly looks like a 4 year old child, and the way that you were talking about it. This is all I am talking about with you.

You can say a drawing of a 4 year old child is really a drawing of an adult. Or you can say an actual living 52 year old man is really a 6 year old girl. To me that is just as wrong and nonsensical either way. That was clearly a drawing of a very young child that you put up, then you were talking about it in a real creepy way. Maybe you just meant it as some kind of joke, but it was just plain disturbing to me.

At least Shael's cartoon looks like it might be older. Hard to tell the age about it. And Shael never said or did anything bad or strange. I want to say again that I never meant any disrespect or negativity towards Shael at all in any way, because it looks like some people misunderstand me about that. I don't care what picture Shael puts up and I want him to put up whatever picture he wants. I was just innocently wondering what the reason is why that is what he chose.

But your picture just looked like a 4 or 5 year old kid. And you were talking about it in some really creepy way. I don't fully understand some of the words you were using, but it seemed to me that you were talking about it in some sexual kind of way. Do you want to scroll back up to that comment you wrote and read it again? Whatever show It's from, I never watched it and I don't care. I don't know anything about it, and that's not what I'm talking about. I don't care what the drawing represents to you or what story is attached to it. All I'm talking about is you posting a drawing that clearly looks like a 4 year old child, and the way that you were talking about it. This is all I am talking about with you.

You can say a drawing of a 4 year old child is really a drawing of an adult. Or you can say an actual living 52 year old man is really a 6 year old girl. To me that is just as wrong and nonsensical either way. That was clearly a drawing of a very young child that you put up, then you were talking about it in a real creepy way. Maybe you just meant it as some kind of joke, but it was just plain disturbing to me.

This isn't about Shael anymore you daft prick. Since you think this is a 5 year old child:

61Dtx3hvh4L._AC_SY606_.jpg

>I never watched Fate: Grand Order, I don't care about Fate Grand Order

Then why the fuck do you care about Astolfo's age so much unless you're on his dick as much as you're on mine?

Is it because he doesn't have any tits? I mean, he's a man, of course he doesn't have tits.

You wanna know the difference between a child and an adult in anime? I'll reference the anime "Rising of the Shield Hero" where there is both a young (Loli) and adult version of the same character, Raphtalia.

This is Raphtalia as a Loli, or a Child.
723fe35f083b46eccec0bd87ac6feecc.jpg

This is Raphtalia as an adult.

Any questions? Or are you going to continue with the fighting words?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Jack said:

Well apparently Ol argedco luciftias thinks of it as pedophilia.
I was being sarcastic.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Azorm said:

Yeah, for a moderated forum there sure are a lot of fringe ideas such as "Everyone who isn't as physically attractive as Christopher Hemsworth should be executed or at least sterilized", or "Traps = Pedophilia", or other insane sounding statements based on fuck-all. I would cite more examples, but Cobra probably deleted them and rightfully so. Actually, can I request that this entire thread be deleted?

What would a potential new member think of a forum that suggests that people who aren't physically attractive should be shot, or that not wanting to throw transsexuals off of rooftops means you're a pedo, or that if you're not performing RTRs and/or meditating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with no sleep, no food, making this community look like an energy farm? What would a new member think? "These people are insane, fuck this!"

I mean, have some fucking sense people. The lockdowns are literally driving people insane, fuck there's even a thread on how mental health has declined dramatically ever since.

So long as someone has a right to express their views or opinions so should others have a right to criticize those views. A majority of people are deeply programmed as sheep and simply can't function as anything but cattle.

The point is we don't really need more sheeple in Satanism. If people can't handle an open forum where others can express their views and opinions, and can only function in a hivemind where everybody is a hard copy of one another and they all have the exact same thoughts and opinions then maybe Satanism isn't for them.

As for the topic at hand the picture you had posted had a character very clearly drawn as a young child wearing a skirt and stockings. This is fucked and I don't think you're a pedophile I just don't think you even realized what you were posting.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Jeez guys just get rent a room and get it over with.
This lovers quarrel is getting out of hand.

You guys are way more advanced than me, So i am sure that you know that this arguing is some childish and irrational behaviour. So maybe just take a step back and observere your own behaviours.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Anime is cringe.
Some of your posts are cringe.
While some animes can be degenerate others are pieces of art, like Naruto.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Anime is cringe.

I agree. Things like Pokemon flew right over my head when I was a kid. Just never resonated with me. I don't get people who like all the anime stuff but some of my friends did- I don't really judge people much anyway unless they're threatening my life.

In terms of non-Aryan culture I always preferred African culture over anything else. It's a shame that blacks never got into making any serious animation style of their own over the recent times, but maybe like with this thing in Ghana they will one day. One band I've been listening to is a band from the 60's called Demon Fuzz whose members were from the colonial period of Africa before the second war. Very intense music which gets sampled alot by music producers nowadays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back