Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growing Close To Satan - The Most High

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satan is looking out for each and every one of us in his own way, each relationship is individual and is never any less special than another.

He cares about you, he cares about me, he cares about all of his loyal and devout followers to every spectrum and nobody is excluded when they work to enforce that bond and connection in even the smallest of ways.

We're a family here and we have to hold each other up just as he holds us up. Cooperation and looking out for one another is most valued by Satan. He's not just our creator or some god that happens to be involved in our lives, he is literally our father as when a child is distressed it's only normal they seek their parent for comfort and he does this and much more.

I will post a reminder to the existence of the Meditation on Satan. It well help keep that direct spiritual connection and bond with him strong.

Always trust, be honest, loyal to and have faith in Satan. There is no true god but him.

Aldrick said:
This was so beautiful Cobra. Satan came to visit me I think a week ago or whatever it was. I started crying. He visits me for like 2-3 minutes and changes my whole world. I dunno what he even does.

I am still shook. This time he made some profound change in me, and I dunno what he even does. I asked him why, why do you do this? What have I done for you? He said you dont have to do anything, I do this because I Love you.

I'm like that's not good enough! Why would help me and do all this with nothing in return? What can I do for you!? He just said I do not give, to ask for in return, I simply give.

I am crying writing this. I dont deserve all this.... I know that's like a christian statement. I dunno why I feel so emotional.

But Father Satan is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. He has protected me, he has guided me. Even when I've just been an Arrogant Egotistical asshole who thought I deserve everything great. He never left me. He never Abandoned me.

He just continually gave and gave and gave.

I dunno even what to give him. I fight, but that only furthers myself anyway. Even when I fucked up and was gone for two years, you and Don invited me back here.

This has been my Family and my home for so long now. I try to think of something to give back that isn't self serving in the end, and I cannot think of a single thing.

I feel guilty for just taking from everyone. This has been the greatest journey, from the first RTR that came out, till now. I dont know what else to say.

Father truly.
Its like when I am really really tensed about things ( the way I do about most of the things) I kind of remember the way Satan talked and replies to situations in mylife.

Again just as a reminder when a grey came in my house all I heard was Satan's voice " Sleep" with immense chill (xD).

Days after that were tough with the attacks and all but survived through them. ( Just my personal experience).

So this is kind of clear he is the most powerful.

Lord of The Earth. :)

Aquarius said:
CameronMatlock said:
Hi recently i have decided to join high priestess Maxine Dietrich against the jews mainly against the Rothschilds
Is there a way i can contact her?
Read joyofsatan.com
I go to the website alot but i need to contact her about how do i come to the real world from the dream world! Similar to astral projection but different any advice?

A beautiful and meaningful reminder, worth gold. Thank you for this, HP HoodedCobra666

I really feel a nice sense of pride, being an SS and having the gods on our side while we stand by them as well. I feel very grateful for the SS family in this together, helping the new ones and keeping the satanic knowledge and energy going. Also very grateful to the gods to give us the opportunity and power, all the tools needed to reach godhead.

Hail Satan and the Gods

CameronMatlock said:
Aquarius said:
CameronMatlock said:
Hi recently i have decided to join high priestess Maxine Dietrich against the jews mainly against the Rothschilds
Read joyofsatan.com
I go to the website alot but i need to contact her about how do i come to the real world from the dream world! Similar to astral projection but different any advice?
You wake up.

CameronMatlock said:
Aquarius said:
CameronMatlock said:
Read joyofsatan.com

To return back to your body from dream, you need to think of your body. This tip also work for astral projection as well. Another method is to spin around and think of your room that you sleep in, this method "teleport" you to your place of sleep, but due to your body be there, more often than not, your mind will wake up. If not, then either it a false awakening or an astral projection, if first one, then repeat the above step, if astral projection, then floats back inside your body to wake up.

Thanks brother for teaching me but i mean how does my soul escape from the dream world to the physical world and how can my soul stay in the physical world forever?

Necrorifter said:
CameronMatlock said:
Aquarius said:
Read joyofsatan.com

To return back to your body from dream, you need to think of your body. This tip also work for astral projection as well. Another method is to spin around and think of your room that you sleep in, this method "teleport" you to your place of sleep, but due to your body be there, more often than not, your mind will wake up. If not, then either it a false awakening or an astral projection, if first one, then repeat the above step, if astral projection, then floats back inside your body to wake up.

Well let me explain my question better! how does my soul stay on earth forever? after escaping the dream world while my body is in a coma?

CameronMatlock said:
Necrorifter said:
CameronMatlock said:

Well let me explain my question better! how does my soul stay on earth forever? after escaping the dream world while my body is in a coma?
Why would you want your body to be in a coma? That's pretty dumb. There is a lot of things that a ghost can not do, you need to be in a body to be strong and capable of affecting the world. If you want to get anything done, you have to be in a body to do it.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Thank you for this, I needed it so much.

Ever since I started on the little project of mine almost a week ago I've been being constantly bombarded by the enemy among other stressors and it's been a while since I've had to fight like this just to keep my soul clean and it's been so hard to even keep it that way. I'm constantly focusing on my connection to Satan for comfort even if for just in my faith in him and cause, I've been getting by.

This morning when I was really struggling and feeling like I was alone and asking him for comfort, suddenly a memory of a video I saw almost 7 years ago came out of nowhere into my head, and I couldn't help but get emotional because it came directly from him and that's when I knew he was a truer father than I will ever have in all of eternity.

I want others to see this video.

Dad, son and the bird.

I have watched the video and that hit me a lot.
My daughter use to be like this and I use to be like the man who went agressive on his father.
This was something what will change my behaviour for sure and I will remember this video if I get to
the same situation.

Thanks for that brother.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
CameronMatlock said:
Necrorifter said:

Why would you want your body to be in a coma? That's pretty dumb. There is a lot of things that a ghost can not do, you need to be in a body to be strong and capable of affecting the world. If you want to get anything done, you have to be in a body to do it.

I agree, perhaps Cameron meant it as how to get out of the coma.

Now for your question with staying on earth as a ghost forever, you need to complete magnum opus to have an (immortal soul/rainbow body) to avoid the cycle of reincarnation. That will be a long while since then, there is an also lesser rainbow body where you can retain your memories across reincarnation cycles, it different from regular that we experience in that our memories are stored in our soul, but with a lesser rainbow body, you actually consciously remember your former life along with storing it in the soul.

Otherwise, there no way to stay on Earth forever as a ghost, you can do meditation and many other spiritual practices, but those only empowered your soul and increased how long you can stay as ghost before you get forced back into the reincarnation cycle. Try to stay as ghost past your 'energy storage' pretty much mean you exhaust yourself and disappear without entering the reincarnation cycle... aka a true death for your soul.

Also, I am not really sure if it is possible to have a dream in the first place if you are in a coma, but then the science field is not sure if it possible or not anyway. There have been a reports of both sides, but no one can confirm if one dream during coma or at the end of it, just before you wake up.

Necrorifter said:
CameronMatlock said:

I agree, perhaps Cameron meant it as how to get out of the coma.

Now for your question with staying on earth as a ghost forever, you need to complete magnum opus to have an (immortal soul/rainbow body) to avoid the cycle of reincarnation. That will be a long while since then, there is an also lesser rainbow body where you can retain your memories across reincarnation cycles, it different from regular that we experience in that our memories are stored in our soul, but with a lesser rainbow body, you actually consciously remember your former life along with storing it in the soul.

Otherwise, there no way to stay on Earth forever as a ghost, you can do meditation and many other spiritual practices, but those only empowered your soul and increased how long you can stay as ghost before you get forced back into the reincarnation cycle. Try to stay as ghost past your 'energy storage' pretty much mean you exhaust yourself and disappear without entering the reincarnation cycle... aka a true death for your soul.

Also, I am not really sure if it is possible to have a dream in the first place if you are in a coma, but then the science field is not sure if it possible or not anyway. There have been a reports of both sides, but no one can confirm if one dream during coma or at the end of it, just before you wake up.

Oh ok i see now thanks brother for explaining

CameronMatlock said:
Necrorifter said:

Ah ok i see thanks

HP HC 666 we are Gods we are the Satanic one in all things and all things in one, through observation we can collapse our mental transmutations into form! We are the only thing that exists LIFE and MIND!

Futures said:
HP HC 666 we are Gods we are the Satanic one in all things and all things in one, through observation we can collapse our mental transmutations into form! We are the only thing that exists LIFE and MIND!
No we're not Gods. We have the potential to be Gods, but we're not Gods. That's just an egopathic exageration.

Hola, que tal, bueno... soy nueva en este ambiete, disculpen si no es la forma correcta de hacerlo.
Hace poco que me he unido al satanismo (creo que es la forma correcta de decirlo) porque estoy pasando por sucesos, desagradables y he visto esperanza en este camino.
Ya desde algun tiempo, no sentia fe ni nada parecido hacia "Dios", cada vez que veia una imagen suya, sentia una sensacion muy incomoda y desagradable en cierto aspecto, fue ahi cuando me acerque a lucifer, claro que con la reputacion que tiene al principio se me fue muy dificil, dentro de mi es como si habitaran dos personas, y es una lucha constante de ideas. es horrible!
He buscado muchas maneras de contactarme con el, de pactar con el para que me devuelva la paz, para ser escuchada, pero en una de esas mi familia se entero de todo y me obligo a acercarme nuevamente a mi religion.
pero esta vez se me hizo muy dificil, demasiado...
he buscado maneras y maneras de volver a acercarme a lucifer, de contactarme, en internet encontre muchas cosas, y las realice en su mayoria, no se si fue con exito, tengo una imagen pequeña de lucifer que he impreso y con la que duermo, cuando mi mente es una batalla entre dos personas, me acerco y le empiezo a pedir desesperadamente que me ayude, no se si me escuchara, quisiera tener a mi demonio guardian..
quiero acercarme a lucifer, alguien me puede ayudar??

MilagrosGabanna said:
Hola, que tal, bueno... soy nueva en este ambiete, disculpen si no es la forma correcta de hacerlo.
Hace poco que me he unido al satanismo (creo que es la forma correcta de decirlo) porque estoy pasando por sucesos, desagradables y he visto esperanza en este camino.
Ya desde algun tiempo, no sentia fe ni nada parecido hacia "Dios", cada vez que veia una imagen suya, sentia una sensacion muy incomoda y desagradable en cierto aspecto, fue ahi cuando me acerque a lucifer, claro que con la reputacion que tiene al principio se me fue muy dificil, dentro de mi es como si habitaran dos personas, y es una lucha constante de ideas. es horrible!
He buscado muchas maneras de contactarme con el, de pactar con el para que me devuelva la paz, para ser escuchada, pero en una de esas mi familia se entero de todo y me obligo a acercarme nuevamente a mi religion.
pero esta vez se me hizo muy dificil, demasiado...
he buscado maneras y maneras de volver a acercarme a lucifer, de contactarme, en internet encontre muchas cosas, y las realice en su mayoria, no se si fue con exito, tengo una imagen pequeña de lucifer que he impreso y con la que duermo, cuando mi mente es una batalla entre dos personas, me acerco y le empiezo a pedir desesperadamente que me ayude, no se si me escuchara, quisiera tener a mi demonio guardian..
quiero acercarme a lucifer, alguien me puede ayudar??
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=25

When all your flesh fails you, and when the darkest darkness falls upon you, always remember the Gods and keep them in your heart. The Faith in the Gods can level mountains

This quote really hut something inside me <3

I have been a lurker for a long time, but I created a user on here specifically to thank you for this sermon. It's hard to not get caught up in the "illusion" of life, especially during trying times. This post genuinely renewed my faith in a way that was so desperately needed.

pigeonito said:
I have been a lurker for a long time, but I created a user on here specifically to thank you for this sermon. It's hard to not get caught up in the "illusion" of life, especially during trying times. This post genuinely renewed my faith in a way that was so desperately needed.

Thank you so much and thanks everyone for the beautiful feedback.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you had a son or a daughter and they asked you to do their homework, this does not help them.

Give them the pencil and the paper, and they will do their homework, and they will grow. You might give them tips while doing it, after they have began it.

The Gods want us to be independent and strong. Our side has no parasitism. The enemy keeps their own in the darkness spiritually, to keep their slaves in oblivion to the spiritual realm. Satan wants us to know, to experience, to advance.

When something is greatly beyond your powers and in your plate, they will help you. Everyone makes it in the end.

That's why even if I'm struggling, I never ask. It's like watching over an old man with dementia asking you repeatedly the same question, like in Ghost's video link. If I have to fall on my face over and over just to advance a little bit, then so be it. I'm gonna hate myself, and look like a fool but damn if I'm not persistent about it.

Just in case , ask for guidance and be a bit patient if the problem is not going away.
There is no point in suffering in a thing which you can do rather easily . Just ask for guidance in knowledge.
Take Care

Usthepeople666 said:
Just in case , ask for guidance and be a bit patient if the problem is not going away.
There is no point in suffering in a thing which you can do rather easily . Just ask for guidance in knowledge.
Take Care

Why? The gods have much better things to do, and I'm supposed to "evolve" it's gonna include a lot of trial and error.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care

Why? The gods have much better things to do, and I'm supposed to "evolve" it's gonna include a lot of trial and error.

One of the important things Gods are doing is helping us advance spiritually. Asking them for guidance is recommended.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Take Care

You're acting all tough, but in realiry your mindset makes you weak. We all need guidance from the Gods in one way or another. I am advancing just because I asked guidance to Satan, of course I do the hard work, but they guide me to the actions i need to take.

Bigot Boy said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This was so beautiful Cobra. Satan came to visit me I think a week ago or whatever it was. I started crying. He visits me for like 2-3 minutes and changes my whole world. I dunno what he even does.

I am still shook. This time he made some profound change in me, and I dunno what he even does. I asked him why, why do you do this? What have I done for you? He said you dont have to do anything, I do this because I Love you.

I'm like that's not good enough! Why would help me and do all this with nothing in return? What can I do for you!? He just said I do not give, to ask for in return, I simply give.

I am crying writing this. I dont deserve all this.... I know that's like a christian statement. I dunno why I feel so emotional.

But Father Satan is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. He has protected me, he has guided me. Even when I've just been an Arrogant Egotistical asshole who thought I deserve everything great. He never left me. He never Abandoned me.

I dunno even what to give him. I fight, but that only furthers myself anyway. Even when I fucked up and was gone for two years, you and Don invited me back here.

This has been my Family and my home for so long now. I try to think of something to give back that isn't self serving in the end, and I cannot think of a single thing.

I feel guilty for just taking from everyone. This has been the greatest journey, from the first RTR that came out, till now. I dont know what else to say.
Thank you for sharing, Brother.

Reading your story has made me want to open up a little. I was, let's just say, extremely depressed the majority of my life before I found Satan, every day a constant struggle, and I'm not exaggerating unfortunately... but the strange thing is, I never even ONCE considered suicide. It had never even crossed my mind. How? It would have seemed a logical option if it did, I'm sure. It had to be divine intervention, I say - to this day I think it was the Gods having my back and steering me towards a Satanic future throughout the whole ordeal... I truly believe there's a good chance I would have been dead years ago by my own hand if not for Them and Father.

And to sit here and think I've actually been genuinely happy these past few years since finding Satanism, nearly half a decade - that makes tears start to form in my eyes. Those dark days are all but a distant memory now, and if they ever creep up the faintest bit all I have to do is think of Father and the Gods and they're banished once again. I truly owe Satan and the Gods my life!! :D

Thanks for sharing! Praise Lucifer for what He has done in your life!

LonelyLuciferWorshipper said:
Bigot Boy said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you for sharing, Brother.

Reading your story has made me want to open up a little. I was, let's just say, extremely depressed the majority of my life before I found Satan, every day a constant struggle, and I'm not exaggerating unfortunately... but the strange thing is, I never even ONCE considered suicide. It had never even crossed my mind. How? It would have seemed a logical option if it did, I'm sure. It had to be divine intervention, I say - to this day I think it was the Gods having my back and steering me towards a Satanic future throughout the whole ordeal... I truly believe there's a good chance I would have been dead years ago by my own hand if not for Them and Father.

And to sit here and think I've actually been genuinely happy these past few years since finding Satanism, nearly half a decade - that makes tears start to form in my eyes. Those dark days are all but a distant memory now, and if they ever creep up the faintest bit all I have to do is think of Father and the Gods and they're banished once again. I truly owe Satan and the Gods my life!! :D

Thanks for sharing! Praise Lucifer for what He has done in your life!
Why not call him Satan? Are you scared of that?

Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know you have been here much longer than I, but doesn't it sound more so you "believe" you are taking from everyone instead of actually are? Even from the amount of time I have been here I can see you consistently torment your self for satisfaction of your own guilt yet it also suggests a lack of Spiritual empowerment and a certain degree of curses on the soul which can be cleaned out through the RTR. My question is wouldn't it be more imperative to do what is required to free yourself instead of seeking false fulfillment from an internet chat group with a plethora of members to keep you stimulated?

GoldenxChild said:
Aldrick said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know you have been here much longer than I, but doesn't it sound more so you "believe" you are taking from everyone instead of actually are? Even from the amount of time I have been here I can see you consistently torment your self for satisfaction of your own guilt yet it also suggests a lack of Spiritual empowerment and a certain degree of curses on the soul which can be cleaned out through the RTR. My question is wouldn't it be more imperative to do what is required to free yourself instead of seeking false fulfillment from an internet chat group with a plethora of members to keep you stimulated?

This is old. If one knew the planets I had been under, they would understand. I am meditating everyday. I left here for two months and Satan keeps bringing me back.

If you think I am here for me, you are quite delusional in thinking so. I dont even see what the purpose of this was? I should just leave? But it's okay if you're here.

So basically I have dodged all measures of drama lately, so why not try and stir the pot?

I wasn't even going to bother to replying to this, as it was just dripping with arrogant condescending over tones.

I am here to help my family, now please drop your shit.

Great and beautiful article, i wish to do more for the planet, I would even love to make it my career. to clean up and rewild this planet. but I have no idea where to start.

Hail Satan and All Gods of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back