Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting rid of drugs?

JeraOpus

A friend of mine whom i told how drugs fuck up the body.
He's doing drugs i believe Heroin, He wants to quit and asked me how to do it "He didn't say he does it, He said his friend does it and wants to know how to make him quit.", He's a dominant sensing type of person so it's hard for him to leave it.

Is there anything regarding meditation i can give him?

I thought of telling him todo RAUM 108 times and then AUM 108 Times focusing on the Pituitary gland.
He also believes the 3rd eye is linked to destruction, pfff. I told him how manipulated he is by the society but I don't think it's good for him to know more, Might make him mentally ill so i avoided talking more about it.
I also told him "I'm suffering because of smoking cigs it caused blocks in my body which i've to work on and which i'm working on", I believe he's afraid of touching the drugs because of the thought i've put in his mind.

You can't seriously be expecting that someone who isn't even an SS and who does drugs can handle the energy of 108 reps of Raum and 108 of aum.

JeraOpus said:
He's doing drugs i believe Heroin, He wants to quit and asked me how to do it "He didn't say he does it, He said his friend does it and wants to know how to make him quit.", He's a dominant sensing type of person so it's hard for him to leave it.

I thought of telling him todo RAUM 108 times and then AUM 108 Times focusing on the Pituitary gland.
He also believes the 3rd eye is linked to destruction, pfff. I told him how manipulated he is by the society but I don't think it's good for him to know more, Might make him mentally ill so i avoided talking more about it.
I also told him "I'm suffering because of smoking cigs it caused blocks in my body which i've to work on and which i'm working on", I believe he's afraid of touching the drugs because of the thought i've put in his mind.

"Opening the Crown Chakra

*Special Thanks to Azazel who worked with me on this meditation

Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure. The second vibration is the MAUM mantra. " --> https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

GG Allin said:
JeraOpus said:

Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure. The second vibration is the MAUM mantra. " --> https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

It says 3rd eye has to be open which my friend is very scared of i told him about SATANAMA wage guru mantra and he repeated it and shocked as if the floor beneath his foot has vanished, I also told him SATAN taught Shiva.
He said only Shiva's 3rd eye was opened. Then i told him i can help you to open you thrid eye within a week but he got scared and said opening 3rd eye is destruction.
But i'll tell him "Do this or be addicted forever"
And i think he'll do what has to be done.
I also told him about Sushmana's hidden pathway which i believe he'll do the experiment on today, Which is focusing on the middle of nose and breathing.

Have him read the site if he is already this open to the truth. Also tell him Heroin= Pure Death energy and destruction (it actually is worse in energy than most other drugs) meditation opening the third eye equals positive energy.

JeraOpus said:
I believe he's afraid of touching the drugs because of the thought i've put in his mind.
Don't be deluded. Sex is a very important part of life, when done properly. It is easier for druggies to quit being prostitutes than it is to quit being druggies.

Then i told him i can help you to open you thrid eye within a week
Someone who has major, severe holes in their "aura" and "soul" will not open their Third Eye, safely, in 1 week. It might be open dangerously already due to drug usage and enemy interference, but I think it would need to be closed for a long while, and certainly it must be cleaned out thoroughly and fully for months or years yet, before opening it again properly and safely, with empowerement, as well. These things cannot - and must not - be rushed. One can go insane, literally, from doing things too quickly, and someone who loves drugs more than love and family and friends is quite insane already.

The thing is with Heroin addicts is that they experience withdrawal when they quit using heroin. And I’ve personally seen people go through it and it seems like you haven’t really been sick until you’ve experienced a withdrawal from drugs like that and other hard drugs.

I’m saying that he will feel like complete shit for atleast a week, maybe a little longer. Meditation might help a little bit in easing the anxiety that he will have but it won’t help all of his symptoms as his body and brain has to get used to being off of the drugs and functioning without them. This is extremely unpleasant for addicts to say the least.

If he can not and will not go cold turkey off of heroin and be sick for a week then one suggestion by doctors is short term methadone or suboxone treatment. Those are synthetic medications made to stop the withdrawal/sickness.

Short term use is ideal, just enough to get through the withdrawal would be good honestly.

a lot of people here would suggest going cold turkey but that’s not an easy thing for addicts to do. Shit more power to the people that can do it though man.

Anyways, his idea of destruction and the third eye comes from Hinduism. They call Shiva the destroyer. Which he does not understand that this has a deeper spiritual meaning behind it and isn’t literal lol. Spirituality does not destroy you, it enhances you.

But honestly don’t expect to just feed people Satanism and spirituality man. Not like that anyway, there are more effective means like spreading it online where it can reach hundreds to thousands of people.

He’s probably not even interested like that and probably wouldn’t even meditate daily so there’s little to no purpose in doing that.

And we do not force Satanism upon anyone, we are not Christians. Remember that.

It would be nice for him to get away from drugs though, that’s for sure. And picking up on spirituality and turning his life around and making it better is obviously the better thing to do. He’s just caught in his addiction for

In my experience drugs replicate the physical effects of certain meditations and working on certain chakras.

For example, weed replicates the high you get from working on your higher chakras, while actually destroying them. So, the thing that helped me was doing ''that ''kind of meditation whenever the cravings hit

I have a feeling the reason why heroin is so addictive is that it replicates the feeling of a stimulated crown chakra(but I may be wrong keep that in mind)

In order to make withdrawal less unpleasant you may try to teach him how to stimulate the crown chakra without going overboard.

Try to explain to your friend that wanting to ''get high'' is a normal human emotion that is getting exploited by (certain people). There is a world of natural highs one can experience that is much stronger than drugs and actually heals the body in the long run instead of destroying it,such as a yoga session after a nice workout + maybe a mini-meditation session.

Watching people we love destroy themselves with drugs is truly a terrible experience and I hope the best for your friend. Let all this fuel your RTR's even harder. Lets fucking ruin the joos and once we are done with them lets all go after the disgusting aliens that created them.

They will pay for what they tried to do to our civilazation

JeraOpus said:
GG Allin said:
JeraOpus said:

It says 3rd eye has to be open

Read more carefully :
"In order to open your crown chakra effectively, you must have already performed the Opening of the Third Eye. and the opening of the 6th chakra."https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

MoonlessNight666 said:
In my experience drugs replicate the physical effects of certain meditations and working on certain chakras.

For example, weed replicates the high you get from working on your higher chakras, while actually destroying them. So, the thing that helped me was doing ''that ''kind of meditation whenever the cravings hit

I have a feeling the reason why heroin is so addictive is that it replicates the feeling of a stimulated crown chakra(but I may be wrong keep that in mind)

In order to make withdrawal less unpleasant you may try to teach him how to stimulate the crown chakra without going overboard.

Try to explain to your friend that wanting to ''get high'' is a normal human emotion that is getting exploited by (certain people). There is a world of natural highs one can experience that is much stronger than drugs and actually heals the body in the long run instead of destroying it,such as a yoga session after a nice workout + maybe a mini-meditation session.

Watching people we love destroy themselves with drugs is truly a terrible experience and I hope the best for your friend. Let all this fuel your RTR's even harder. Lets fucking ruin the joos and once we are done with them lets all go after the disgusting aliens that created them.

Yes, I get a very hard predatory sensation as if they can't survive my wrath once i focus on my Solar plexus but i've lost access to it now.
I made a topic explaining what i did. I didn't allow the serpent to complete the circuit or i sent the serpent in IDA rather than letting it complete its the circuit through Sushmana and the Serpent has went into thighs and my skull bends backward every time I try to raise it through IDA side.
'll get him to do MUNKA , AUM, RAUM. And some breathing exercises to help him build up his strength.
However, i saw he didn't use drugs since that day.

Is it ok to tell him to Do King and Queen Meditation?

JeraOpus said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

Yes, I get a very hard predatory sensation as if they can't survive my wrath once i focus on my Solar plexus but i've lost access to it now.
I made a topic explaining what i did. I didn't allow the serpent to complete the circuit or i sent the serpent in IDA rather than letting it complete its the circuit through Sushmana and the Serpent has went into thighs and my skull bends backward every time I try to raise it through IDA side.
'll get him to do MUNKA , AUM, RAUM. And some breathing exercises to help him build up his strength.
However, i saw he didn't use drugs since that day.

Is it ok to tell him to Do King and Queen Meditation?

Start with the basics bro, I am no expert but I think it might be better for him to just focus on cleaning and repairing his aura/soul for *atleast* a year before we get's into anything advanced but this is just my opinion

I don't mean to sound like an ass but in my opinion and in my own experiences, get away from people who do drugs. They will only latch onto you for support and do nothing to face the problems of their drug addiction. I understand wanting to help people you care about but sometimes it is best to distance yourself from them. Drug addicts lack spiritual experience and this is usually why they turn to drugs. Heroin addicts need physical help otherwise the withdrawals could kill them. You should encourage them to seek treatment and introduce them to meditation AFTER they start accepting treatment, otherwise they'll probably go way too hard, get burnt out, stop meditating, and go back to using drugs. I was plagued by this cycle for at least 5 years abusing marijuana. Heroin is by far way more dangerous than weed and it could take a lot longer for their soul to get back into a balanced state to go towards healing and advancement.

I seriously encourage you to just move on, if this person wants to get off drugs then they will. Do not be this person's anchor as this is extremely unfair to you and will drain your energies from the connections you have with them.

This guy has to truly decide for himself to get clean and he has to go to facility where he can receive the medical treatment required to quit heroin. Then he has to deal with the reasons for his using the stuff.
The harsh truth is that without all this you are wasting your time and he will drain you of whatever you allow him to. Time, money, energy, he'll take as much as you give and nothing will change for the better.

This guy has to truly decide for himself to get clean and he has to go to facility where he can receive the medical treatment required to quit heroin. Then he has to deal with the reasons for his using the stuff.
The harsh truth is that without all this you are wasting your time and he will drain you of whatever you allow him to. Time, money, energy, he'll take as much as you give and nothing will change for the better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back