Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Servitors and Elementals.

sahasrarabliss

Are they different or same?

Anyone has an experience in creating a thoughtform and elemental?

Does one have to repeat it for days or it's one time creation and then feed it energy for its sustainability?

And if I wanan create a thoughtform or elemental solely for HEALING, which element should I use to create?
Can I make it auto-feed itself energy from the sun withour me feeding it regularly ?

And btw, for naming it...

Suppose I add a common word as initials of a thoughtform, for example "healxxxx" adding a common word in the front of the name.....

Then, Is it still an uncommon name or it will be summoned just the moment when anyone says "heal" without saying its full name????

sahasrarabliss said:

You have to understand first off that a servitor/elemental is a lesser soul, it will be a servant to your desires and will work in whatever way you program it to, it is a means to obtaining specific goals.

So instead of putting out energy into a streamline of the astral a servitor is a solid composition of energies that can be repetitively worked with and empowered to become stronger and stronger in being able to bring your desires.

There is a reason why these are under the category of advanced magic, you must have a VERY good grasp and understanding of how energy works if you're going to devote to a very strong servitor, because if something goes wrong then suddenly you have an empowered thoughtform that is programmed to harm you and bring you tragedy and disaster. If it's not very powerful at all to begin with then it may not be much of a threat if it turns on you or becomes negatively altered but when you build this servitor up to be more powerful and when you are naturally strong with energy and magic, then that's where you must be careful.

You have to be very responsible for it like a pet and owner and you have to ensure that it stays clean and empowered, etc. When it spends it's energies to bring you what you want you have to clean it and empower it again, it's not really going to know to clean itself, it doesn't have the sentience or awareness like us to do so, it would have to be a more advanced soul/spirit, so you have to do it yourself.

For healing it should be comprised of sun energy, so white-gold, this is of the fire element. If it's going to be for healing then it's going to be picking up a lot of negative energy, so you'll really have to clean it very frequently, a few times every day for several minutes.

The name of the servitor should be something you don't say accidentally or someone else, etc, it should be complicated and very unlikely to say. If there's a common word in the name this isn't going to be a problem because it has to equate to the whole name. So if your servitor's name is Healviron and so long as you recognize the whole name composition as the complete and total name of the servitor and not the 'heal' portion, then this should be fine and it's not going to be summoned if you say heal so long as you don't associate this with the servitor... but if you think you are going to do exactly that even in the slightest then it's best to think of a different name.

My hope is that upon reading all of this you have a good judgement on whether it's actually a good idea to have a servitor or not. It's up to you in the end, it is relatively advanced.

Ghost in the Machine said:
sahasrarabliss said:

You have to understand first off that a servitor/elemental is a lesser soul, it will be a servant to your desires and will work in whatever way you program it to, it is a means to obtaining specific goals.

So instead of putting out energy into a streamline of the astral a servitor is a solid composition of energies that can be repetitively worked with and empowered to become stronger and stronger in being able to bring your desires.

There is a reason why these are under the category of advanced magic, you must have a VERY good grasp and understanding of how energy works if you're going to devote to a very strong servitor, because if something goes wrong then suddenly you have an empowered thoughtform that is programmed to harm you and bring you tragedy and disaster. If it's not very powerful at all to begin with then it may not be much of a threat if it turns on you or becomes negatively altered but when you build this servitor up to be more powerful and when you are naturally strong with energy and magic, then that's where you must be careful.

You have to be very responsible for it like a pet and owner and you have to ensure that it stays clean and empowered, etc. When it spends it's energies to bring you what you want you have to clean it and empower it again, it's not really going to know to clean itself, it doesn't have the sentience or awareness like us to do so, it would have to be a more advanced soul/spirit, so you have to do it yourself.

For healing it should be comprised of sun energy, so white-gold, this is of the fire element. If it's going to be for healing then it's going to be picking up a lot of negative energy, so you'll really have to clean it very frequently, a few times every day for several minutes.

The name of the servitor should be something you don't say accidentally or someone else, etc, it should be complicated and very unlikely to say. If there's a common word in the name this isn't going to be a problem because it has to equate to the whole name. So if your servitor's name is Healviron and so long as you recognize the whole name composition as the complete and total name of the servitor and not the 'heal' portion, then this should be fine and it's not going to be summoned if you say heal so long as you don't associate this with the servitor... but if you think you are going to do exactly that even in the slightest then it's best to think of a different name.

My hope is that upon reading all of this you have a good judgement on whether it's actually a good idea to have a servitor or not. It's up to you in the end, it is relatively advanced.

Thanks. What if I create a servitor with Water element to influence someone to be deeply in live with me even if it's Venus retrogate?? Or should I still wait before Venus retrogate is over?

The fear I have using someone in love case is that what if it goes wrong and she falls for someone else because of my working???

That doubt is bugging me always.

And for healing servitor, I have to use fire element or just simply the from the sun? I don't wanna create a fire elemental. Won't be able to handle it.

There was a post on yahoo grouos by voiceofenki on servitor.

He explained it in detail how he gave his thoughtforms chakra system, speech ability, and how he programmed them to feed energy from the black sun...

If someone find that post please find it and post here....

The topic name was "Grimoires and Servitors" in Advanced meditation yahoo group. :(

There was a post on yahoo groups by voiceofenki on servitor.

He explained it in detail how he gave his thoughtforms chakra system, speech ability, and how he programmed them to feed energy from the black sun...

If someone find that post please find it and post here....

The topic name was "Grimoires and Servitors" in Advanced meditation yahoo group. :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back