Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human Microchipping has Begun

Syd Silver

It is not mandatory (yet)

"People in Sweden are having high-tech futuristic microchips implanted into their skin to help them carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.
MORE than 4,000 people have already had the high-tech chips, about the size of a grain of rice, inserted into their hands with the pioneers predicting millions will soon join them as they hope to take it global. Using the implants makes cash and credit cards redundant and massively reduces the risk of transmitted infections by the coronavirus.

“It’s very ‘Black Mirror,’” Swedish scientist Ben Libberton told The Post of the similarity to the TV series highlighting futuristic scenarios.
Like glorified smartwatches, the chips help Swedes monitor their health and even replace keycards to allow them to enter offices and buildings.

They have particularly caught on, however, by enabling owners to pay in stores with a simple swipe of the hand, a big deal in a forward-looking country that is moving toward eliminating cash.

The microchips were pioneered by former body piercer Jowan Österlund, who calls the technology a “moonshot” – and who told Fortune magazine that he’s been hit up by hopeful investors “on every continent except Antarctica.”

“Tech will move into the body,” the Biohax International founder told the mag. “I am sure of that.” Österlund insists the technology is safe – but that has not stopped alarm bells from ringing, with some fearing a link to a doubling in cybercrime in the country over the last decade.

Libberton, a British scientist based in Sweden, praised the “definitely exciting” potential health benefits of accurate health metrics taken from inside the body. “Think if an Apple Watch could measure things like blood glucose.”

But he also fears the mass of highly personalised data and how it could be used: “The problem is, who owns this data?” he asked. “Do I get a letter from my insurance company saying premiums are going up before I know I’m ill? If I use the chip to buy lunch, go to the gym and go to work, will someone have all of this info about me? Is this stored and is it safe?”

Libberton added, “It’s not just about the chip, but integration with other systems and data sharing.” He fears Swedes are not giving enough thought to the potential dangers.

“People have shown they’re happy to give up privacy for convenience,” he said. “The chip is very convenient, so could we accept our data being shared very widely before we know the risks?”

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/04/10/swedes-get-futuristic-high-tech-implants-in-their-hands-to-replace-cash-and-credit-cars-eliminating-coronavirus-contact/

Some people even here on JoS said that the enemy doesn't have the necessary technology for microchipping the population
Well ...what is presented here is only a small part of what they have, think about that.

Syd Silver said:

"People in Sweden are having high-tech futuristic microchips implanted into their skin to help them carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.
MORE than 4,000 people have already had the high-tech chips, about the size of a grain of rice, inserted into their hands with the pioneers predicting millions will soon join them as they hope to take it global. Using the implants makes cash and credit cards redundant and massively reduces the risk of transmitted infections by the coronavirus.

“It’s very ‘Black Mirror,’” Swedish scientist Ben Libberton told The Post of the similarity to the TV series highlighting futuristic scenarios.
Like glorified smartwatches, the chips help Swedes monitor their health and even replace keycards to allow them to enter offices and buildings.

They have particularly caught on, however, by enabling owners to pay in stores with a simple swipe of the hand, a big deal in a forward-looking country that is moving toward eliminating cash.

The microchips were pioneered by former body piercer Jowan Österlund, who calls the technology a “moonshot” – and who told Fortune magazine that he’s been hit up by hopeful investors “on every continent except Antarctica.”

“Tech will move into the body,” the Biohax International founder told the mag. “I am sure of that.” Österlund insists the technology is safe – but that has not stopped alarm bells from ringing, with some fearing a link to a doubling in cybercrime in the country over the last decade.

Libberton, a British scientist based in Sweden, praised the “definitely exciting” potential health benefits of accurate health metrics taken from inside the body. “Think if an Apple Watch could measure things like blood glucose.”

But he also fears the mass of highly personalised data and how it could be used: “The problem is, who owns this data?” he asked. “Do I get a letter from my insurance company saying premiums are going up before I know I’m ill? If I use the chip to buy lunch, go to the gym and go to work, will someone have all of this info about me? Is this stored and is it safe?”

Libberton added, “It’s not just about the chip, but integration with other systems and data sharing.” He fears Swedes are not giving enough thought to the potential dangers.

“People have shown they’re happy to give up privacy for convenience,” he said. “The chip is very convenient, so could we accept our data being shared very widely before we know the risks?”

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/04/10/swedes-get-futuristic-high-tech-implants-in-their-hands-to-replace-cash-and-credit-cars-eliminating-coronavirus-contact/

Some people even here on JoS said that the enemy doesn't have the necessary technology for microchipping the population
Well ...what is presented here is only a small part of what they have, think about that.
https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/people-in-sweden-are-upgrading-their-hands-and-it-makes-us-a-little-scared-644110/
Those 4000+ were microchipped in 2018...

Sabazios said:
Syd Silver said:

https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosities/people-in-sweden-are-upgrading-their-hands-and-it-makes-us-a-little-scared-644110/
You're missing the point ...pay attention, they started 2 years ago, now they are going global, this is released to the public

Do you really think that's all they have ?!

Tests for microchips done with AI are the next step when they will have a fully functional 5g network

The point is They have the necessary technology to microchip the population

"Those behind the microchips — the size of a rice grain and implanted via a syringe — are working to access other parts of Europe.

Eric Larsen, who leads Biohax Italia, is waiting for approval in Italy from medical centres and the health ministry.

He said he expects to implant a chip into about 2,500 people in the first six to eight months in Milan and Rome.

Even without health ministry certification, Biohax Italia has already been able to embed these chips into a few hundred people with the help of a medical centre.

“It is a step towards the future... It is extremely futuristic although it is already happening. This technology was born to help us, to give us small 'superpowers'," Larsen told Euronews"

"The microchips use near field communications (NFC) and radio-frequency identification (RFID) to communicate with a system. They are radio waves read at close contact.

It’s "essentially the same" technology that’s in your phone or debit card, explains Dr Rob van Eijk, the managing director for Europe at the Future of Privacy Forum, when you hold it close to a sensor."

https://www.euronews.com/2020/05/12/will-microchip-implants-be-the-next-big-thing-in-europe

What we see now is being released to the public to get used to the idea
Think about what they have in the labs.

Syd Silver said:
Sabazios said:
Syd Silver said:

You're missing the point ...pay attention, they started 2 years ago, now they are going global, this is released to the public

Do you really think that's all they have ?!

Tests for microchips done with AI are the next step when they will have a fully functional 5g network

The point is They have the necessary technology to microchip the population
That s just another reason to spam the RTR brother. Indeed they have the technology to do it, but do you think that every white and every gentile will just stay waiting to get this chip ? In Sweden the population seems to be more goyified than anywhere else (my opinion only). Keep up spamming the rtr so that their plans will fall in ruin.

An RTR a day keeps the implant far away...And the enemy conspiracy in disarray.

They will not be able to succeed with this. Keep firing the RTR daily. People are waking up to this.

The talk about microchips became mainstream again. The enemy tried to make disappear of this for the last decade and try to rebrand it as normal or as a gadget fad which it is not. They failed.

This has been on the cooking for the public for over 20 years. Every attempt to make it look normal or the future has backfired. All people can see what this will really mean for them. Its not about turning TV on easily.

Nobody will be taking this. As for the idiots who do, woe to these fools. They are brainwashed dangerously.

If only they understood what they support they would have picked out their own microchip with a metal nail.

The people that do this stupid thing do this for shocking others or for dumber game type of reasons than what the enemy plans with the full implant which is far more elaborate.

People are increasingly opposing this. Rarely anyone will accept this, soon we will have revolutions all over the world overthrowing oppressive governments.

What is necessary is to stay on RTRs, and we have nothing to fear.

Nikois666 said:
It seems like most of the Swedes have become the dumbest and the weakest of all Whites.

HP Cobra, will the Swedes survive from what's coming in the future? :cry:

I'm both saddened and horrified of the death of the Swedish people and their country. Yeah, I'm already making assumptions because after getting mass raped (which is a form of genocide), arrested and imprisoned for asking questions, and now chipped...just wait until a few of them start asking questions and then that chip sends shock signals triggering a brain anyuerism or something.

The thing about this microchip. Why inject it into your body? Why not have it in a bracelet or something like the Smart Watches, or the microchip thing on our credit cards.

The aluminium we breathe from chemtrails acts as a semiconductor in the brain for their radiation technologies. Same with aluminium canned drinks.

Chlorophyll which is present in most if not all greens detoxifies heavy metals from the body, it is also available in powdered form.

Always have faith in the gods as in such there can be no fear, this is nothing and has been going on for a long while, it just hasn't been brought out to the public until now.

Lucifuge and many other pre-greys of their planet went through this whole thing and they're alive and well, if worse comes to worse we have immensely powerful gods on our side and many other allies as well. This whole thing has the potential of becoming a physical war for humanity at some point, if the enemy thinks the vast majority of humanity is going to except this they are fooling themselves. They're only going to manage to get a handful of the human global population to do this, people are not dumb, they will fight back so long as we keep the truth going.

Keep doing the RTR every day.

Syd Silver said:
People in Sweden are having high-tech futuristic microchips implanted into their skin to help them carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.
This has been going for years in Sweeden, this is from 2015 (Swedish office implants microchips in employees' hands)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHQGno4EHQ
I don't want to be hateful but that country is completely degenerated

This stuff is alarming. I personally think that its not us,the grown men/women are going to worry about being microchipped. (way too much resistance) But the fact that the enemy might make some sort of laws for future generations born in hospitals or such to recieve them at birth, and pass them very sneakily. Then once our generations are phased out due to this spiritual damnation (low lifespan) done by the kikes and their grey overlords, that we will be eternally fucked because the bodies we reincarnate into, will be with the chip!

Not even the dumbest Xtian goyim is going to accept this with the full on implant when they try to force it.

They may try to do this in a covert way though with something they force. This vaccine thing may just be a dry run for that to get people used to the idea of the government forcing things on them for our safety. I agree with Cobra I am not going to freak out about this.

I seriously doubt it’s possible to do the full on implant with that or even that they fully have the technology ready for it yet.

However I don’t see why they would not try to do something else experimental with the vaccine that will mess with people in some way or kill a bunch of people.

The Chip is the end of humanity probably what they are planning right now isn’t so I am less worried.

But the point is we know they are working on the full implant.

I think with the full implant they will have to convince people it’s something else and they will try to claim it’s for our safety or something.

I don’t see why they would be promoting a digital currency with this either cause I thought with the full implant peoples consciousness was gone and they just become part of some hive mind that speaks for their thoughts or something so there is no money no commerce no nothing cause no one can think about it.

TheSteele said:
This stuff is alarming. I personally think that its not us,the grown men/women are going to worry about being microchipped. (way too much resistance) But the fact that the enemy might make some sort of laws for future generations born in hospitals or such to recieve them at birth, and pass them very sneakily. Then once our generations are phased out due to this spiritual damnation (low lifespan) done by the kikes and their grey overlords, that we will be eternally fucked because the bodies we reincarnate into, will be with the chip!

Jews will be dealt with under hundred years for sure so I would think that scenario is not going to happen.

Nikois666 said:
Syd Silver said:

It seems like most of the Swedes have become the dumbest and the weakest of all Whites.

The enemy has used overwhelming brainwashing force in Sweden, which has taken down the weaker people of Sweden, and the dumb. I do believe Sweden will definitely make it, but loss of blood and life is going to definitely happen. Most beautiful Swedes are already being lost in the mind virus massacre of the enemy.

The enemy uses these extreme examples from Sweden in a form of mental warfare for the rest of Europeans and the Swedes themselves, they have a stranglehold on these people.

Other than that, yes, many of them are really aware of what is going on, and as the plan proceeds, these will become more.

But they definitely will make it. The amount of casualties lost to the kikedom, that is still rather uncertain. I have faith in Sweden and historically they fell among the last to the poison of Judeo-Xianity. They have been extremely resistant to the kike agenda for many centuries.

Their fall to this level is a very recent phenomenon and the result of a focused attempt to make them like this, the Races of Sweden were of the last Pagans to exist. Now, the enemy goes hard on Sweden to create shock value out of all the insane things they make happen there.

Many Swedes or people of Swedish blood are doing great things and they still have one of the best countries of the world. They have done very good developments. Their country was a worldwide sought after standard for decades. The enemy knows this and they attempted to ruin their efforts with all this kikedom promoted in Sweden. Swedes are generally a peaceful and good people.

The enemy punishes them for it, because they hate them in excessive manner, and they are really jealous of the Swedes. They will make it in the end.

TheSteele said:

We will NOT be sleeping on it. They will NOT microchip our children without our consent.

Keep informing people, the information will change the world by its own accord. People are NOT stupid as the enemy says. Few are, but NOT everyone.

We will do our earnest so that this is promoted with the maximum power.

ah yesss ''the future'' that the goym awaits riiiggghhhtt... still i wonder does this kind of microchip couldn't made to not be needed to inject into the body, like i dont know lets ignore the stupidity of the people and say something like... that thing, why they are not grossed out to have that thing inside their hand....

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nikois666 said:
Syd Silver said:

The enemy has used overwhelming brainwashing force in Sweden, which has taken down the weaker people of Sweden, and the dumb. I do believe Sweden will definitely make it, but loss of blood and life is going to definitely happen. Most beautiful Swedes are already being lost in the mind virus massacre of the enemy.

The enemy uses these extreme examples from Sweden in a form of mental warfare for the rest of Europeans and the Swedes themselves, they have a stranglehold on these people.

Other than that, yes, many of them are really aware of what is going on, and as the plan proceeds, these will become more.

But they definitely will make it. The amount of casualties lost to the kikedom, that is still rather uncertain. I have faith in Sweden and historically they fell among the last to the poison of Judeo-Xianity. They have been extremely resistant to the kike agenda for many centuries.

Their fall to this level is a very recent phenomenon and the result of a focused attempt to make them like this, the Races of Sweden were of the last Pagans to exist. Now, the enemy goes hard on Sweden to create shock value out of all the insane things they make happen there.

Many Swedes or people of Swedish blood are doing great things and they still have one of the best countries of the world. They have done very good developments. Their country was a worldwide sought after standard for decades. The enemy knows this and they attempted to ruin their efforts with all this kikedom promoted in Sweden. Swedes are generally a peaceful and good people.

The enemy punishes them for it, because they hate them in excessive manner, and they are really jealous of the Swedes. They will make it in the end.

This relieves me big time Commander. Now I am going to bomb kikedom with Final RTR :lol:

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TheSteele said:

We will NOT be sleeping on it. They will NOT microchip our children without our consent.

Keep informing people, the information will change the world by its own accord. People are NOT stupid as the enemy says. Few are, but NOT everyone.

We will do our earnest so that this is promoted with the maximum power.

Andras told me we need to literally focus more on the enemy and their destruction when doing RTRs. We really have to do the RTR like it's an actual working, so we need to fully visualize and know that the enemy is being destroyed entirely with each word we chant and each letter we blot out.

If while doing the RTR and other things are on our mind or we're thinking of other matters and just mindlessly chanting the words with our focus drifting elsewhere, it will not be effective. We actually have to focus and visualize to the best of each of our abilities of the hebrew letters and the enemy's actual destruction in all ways when we do the RTRs.

This is what will make doing them most effective, especially in these times.
thanks for the reminder, somehow been doing the RTR with less focus and hate on the enemy since the first time i done it.

time to get angry and rage with the RTR.

Always have faith in the gods as in such there can be no fear, this is nothing and has been going on for a long while, it just hasn't been brought out to the public until now.

Lucifuge and many other pre-greys of their planet went through this whole thing and they're alive and well, if worse comes to worse we have immensely powerful gods on our side and many other allies as well. This whole thing has the potential of becoming a physical war for humanity at some point, if the enemy thinks the vast majority of humanity is going to except this they are fooling themselves. They're only going to manage to get a handful of the human global population to do this, people are not dumb, they will fight back so long as we keep the truth going.

Keep doing the RTR every day.

Weren't Lucifuge Refocal last of his people or something? Maybe I am mistaken that story for another demon.

slyscorpion said:
Not even the dumbest Xtian goyim is going to accept this with the full on implant when they try to force it.

They may try to do this in a covert way though with something they force. This vaccine thing may just be a dry run for that to get people used to the idea of the government forcing things on them for our safety. I agree with Cobra I am not going to freak out about this.

I seriously doubt it’s possible to do the full on implant with that or even that they fully have the technology ready for it yet.

However I don’t see why they would not try to do something else experimental with the vaccine that will mess with people in some way or kill a bunch of people.

The Chip is the end of humanity probably what they are planning right now isn’t so I am less worried.

But the point is we know they are working on the full implant.

I think with the full implant they will have to convince people it’s something else and they will try to claim it’s for our safety or something.

I don’t see why they would be promoting a digital currency with this either cause I thought with the full implant peoples consciousness was gone and they just become part of some hive mind that speaks for their thoughts or something so there is no money no commerce no nothing cause no one can think about it.

The way they got everyone to carry an ID card with all their data on it was through cell phones whereas people had pretty much opposed that when it was first spoken about. Now these kinds of things with deliveries and RFID chips has progressed to where people who have cellphones just take it for whatever that their information is being sold in most cases- it doesn't bother them too much like with the whole Siri and whatnot. I had a friend who had a Alexa lol, he made it say stuff like "jews control the media, Goldsteins stock risen by 6 milllion%" XD. They will try a similar thing with the chips, to do the same thing but dress it in "convenience" like cellphones, and so that people don't really know or care to know its tracking them. Then idiots like my old friend can go and do stuff like that in this weird world we're gonna have emerging XDD. A lot of cringe ahead that's for sure/.

Yes, but like I said they're still alive and well through the worst and survived. We can surely do the same in any event.

We don't have spaceships advanced enough to take us anywhere past the moon. The best we can do is landable rockets, that's it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Syd Silver said:
People in Sweden are having high-tech futuristic microchips implanted into their skin to help them carry out everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.
This has been going for years in Sweeden, this is from 2015 (Swedish office implants microchips in employees' hands)
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=EcHQGno4EHQ
I don't want to be hateful but that country is completely degenerated
I know, back then it was a project, the number was very low, they tried again in 2018 same small number
Now they wanna do it globally, and No, Sweden is not a completely degenerated country, their leaders are corrupt (jews puppets) but swedish people are not degenerate, brainwashed people are all over the world.

Everyone says they don't want the microchip, even the xians, that's very good, people wake up

But let's remember who we're dealing with ... They don't care what we want

Facts
Coronavirus situation, huge hoax, huge lie
Loockdown, heavy restriction of human rights and freedoms
The financial collapse
The 5G network is expanding
UFO visible increased activity

All these facts indicate that the enemy is desperate, but these facts also indicate that the enemy will do everything possible to destroy us

Now they are talking about the second wave of Coronavirus, even the third wave ...
The second wave as you know is scheduled for winter, and they say it will be much more deadly, heavier loockdown restrictions and everything to do with it

And then ... the magic vaccine or let's say the microchip directly, or maybe the AI microchip later when they have a fully functional 5G network, for now probably Beta version

Donald Trump has already said he will use the military to make sure all americans are vaccinated, which means the vaccine will be mandatory in the United States.
Of course they will say that it is just a vaccine against Coronavirus, they will not say there is also a microchip included

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

They will definitely try the same thing in Europe

Everything shows that the enemy is preparing a big hit against us
We need to anticipate their next move and be prepared.

Syd Silver said:
Everyone says they don't want the microchip, even the xians, that's very good, people wake up

But let's remember who we're dealing with ... They don't care what we want

Facts
Coronavirus situation, huge hoax, huge lie
Loockdown, heavy restriction of human rights and freedoms
The financial collapse
The 5G network is expanding
UFO visible increased activity

All these facts indicate that the enemy is desperate, but these facts also indicate that the enemy will do everything possible to destroy us

Now they are talking about the second wave of Coronavirus, even the third wave ...
The second wave as you know is scheduled for winter, and they say it will be much more deadly, heavier loockdown restrictions and everything to do with it

And then ... the magic vaccine or let's say the microchip directly, or maybe the AI microchip later when they have a fully functional 5G network, for now probably Beta version

Donald Trump has already said he will use the military to make sure all americans are vaccinated, which means the vaccine will be mandatory in the United States.
Of course they will say that it is just a vaccine against Coronavirus, they will not say there is also a microchip included

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

They will definitely try the same thing in Europe

Everything shows that the enemy is preparing a big hit against us
We need to anticipate their next move and be prepared.
It is not possible to implant chips through injections. The needle hole is too small, only small particles can be injected. The vaccine is not a big secret hit from the enemy. The vaccine is one of those jewish things, providing the solution to the problems they create. Maybe they will make money with the vaccine, maybe not, but beyond that, they can't do much. At most they could try to inject harmful particles in addition to those useful for the virus. I stressed my concern about viruses before the pandemic started. Scientists are working on them but no effective antivirals have yet been created for any virus. If medicine were a little ahead, the enemy would not succeed against us with this arsenal. Of course, the enemy doesn't fight on equal terms. As with spiritual means, the enemy has been attacking defenseless and unconscious humanity for millennia. As for this pandemic, there are many exaggerations and many lies, but the virus is real.

Syd Silver said:
IMG_20200604_130018.jpg

Bill Gates denies conspiracy theories that say he wants to use coronavirus vaccines to implant tracking devices

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/bill-gates-denies-conspiracy-theories-that-say-he-wants-to-use-coronavirus-vaccines-to-implant-tracking-devices.html

If the Jew says so ... sure let's believe that, because the Jew doesn't lie

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back