Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

High Ranking God/Goddess as a Guardian

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I asked my guardian Demon to tell me his/her name during meditation and suddenly Asmodeus's name came to my mind.

When i first dedicated myself I was pulled towards Marchosias and then Beelzebub. I had a strong feeling/connection with Beelzebub, but i was never told a name when I asked. But this time I got an answer.

I'm a bit confused whether my guardian Demon is Asmodeus, Beelzebub or Marchosias.
Is it possible to have 2 high ranking Demons as my Guardians?

I would say that if you are torn between the three, it probably isn’t any of them. Once you know, you know. There isn’t much flip flopping, or if there is any doubt, your attention always diverts back to your true guardian. If you are less sensitive it is possible it could still be one of them and your getting your signals mixed, but if that’s the case I wouldn’t think too hard about it and just work on advancement. It’ll become more clear as you do. The enemy likes to make us confused about the gods as well, so be careful of any delusions.

In my personal experience, you have one guardian demon and then others may come to help in the appropriate situations. I don’t think people have two, but many demons, not always goetic or in the list of names, will come to help you on your path if you are serious.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I asked my guardian Demon to tell me his/her name during meditation and suddenly Asmodeus's name came to my mind.

When i first dedicated myself I was pulled towards Marchosias and then Beelzebub. I had a strong feeling/connection with Beelzebub, but i was never told a name when I asked. But this time I got an answer.

I'm a bit confused whether my guardian Demon is Asmodeus, Beelzebub or Marchosias.
Is it possible to have 2 high ranking Demons as my Guardians?

The High ranking Demons can be your Guardian and you can have more than one. I believe it’s more the case of who fits your personality and interests and element the best. I don’t know really how this process works. Bael is the Demon who comes around me the most to help out when needed so he might be my Gaurdian but there is someone who comes around sometimes who is not even listed on the website I don’t believe. I wish I knew who that was. She is blonde hair Nordic looking young in appearance. She repeated in my thoughts a bunch of times when I was wondering who she was that she is the Daughter of Bael. She only came around me a couple of times. Her energy is positive so I don’t believe she is enemy but I haven’t felt her or any other Demon around for awhile.

I think before we are open enough we can assume someone is our Gaurdian but that may not be the case. You will know in time and I think it’s possible some people have multiple guardians.

You could also have someone who is not listed like this as a Gaurdian possibly. I don’t know she may be mine.

I think I read somewhere that most people have a maximum of three guardians and I did a ritual where I got three names, all of them had something in common with me. That wasn't a good ritual tho.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I think I read somewhere that most people have a maximum of three guardians
I think it heavily depends on the actual terminology. There are definitely many SS who have a lot of Gods interested in interacting with them, in the sense of help and guidance. For some it's much more than three. But you don't necessarily have to label all of those "Guardian Demons". So in that sense it could be that nobody has more than one, two, or three "Guardians", while the rest of the Gods are more just terminologized as "Demon Friends" (as Maxine called them).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back