Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

States can ’absolutely’ mandate vaccinations, says Alan Dershowitz

FancyMancy

bKYSgae.jpg

Alan Dershowitz has said the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people forcefully in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease. "If you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm", Dershowitz said. He added that one has "no constitutional right to endanger the public".

Alan Dershowitz says the state has every right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ and forcibly vaccinate its citizens
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan-dershowitz-says-the-state-has-every-right-to-plunge-a-needle-into-your-arm-and-forcibly-vaccinate-its-citizens

Alan Dershowitz: States Can 'Absolutely' Mandate Vaccinations
https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-vaccines-alan-dershowitz/2020/05/19/id/967964

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0

2. https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-dershowitz-yes-i-am-still-jeffrey-epsteins-lawyer

3. Chances are if this jew claims this to be the case, this appears to be the agenda. Dershowitz is a Bnai'Brith member and is in the know of many things. Clearly, the jews want to go full way with corrosion of every freedom during the Pandemic.

An RTR a day, saves the day...

Operation Warp speed, 300 million Americans to be vaccinated by January 2021. The army is going to help administer the vaccine onto the population. The Jews are going full steam ahead with their communist slave state plan. The chief adviser for Warp speed is Moncef Slaoui. Briefly looking into him, I found he was head researcher at GlaxSmithKline and this company is owned by Alphabet aka jewgle. This company then created Galvani Bioelectronics which Moncef was a chairman of. Here is a interesting interview of him talking about "bio-electronic medicine": https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2016/08/01/glaxo-google-verily-bioelectronics/

Basically Moncef Slaoui has been researching how to implant microchips via vaccine for the past few years. They also talk about charging you monthly for this microchip for the cure that it secretes. Probably will be deducted from your digital dollar federal reserve account.

I think the Jews might be boiling the frog to fast. Whenever people go hungry along with hyperinflation is when widespread looting and destruction will occur along with the Jews agenda. That's the only way I see out of this with the Jews pushing so hard.

What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.

HPS Shannon said:
What do you expect from a dirty jew? This whole thing is because the vaccine. I truly think there will be a bloody revolution because are millions upon millions of people in America who wont stand for that. 

I know this vaccine will contain things in it that will alow them to control you and track you completely. The military has been experimenting with nano for decade. Apparently this new vaccine will contain specific things that fuse with the cells and hooks you up to the AI and 5G. Thay way we become part of the smart grid computer. 

Not to mention how many people might become autistic, diseased, paralyzed or infeetile because of it. Bill Gates has killed, maimed and caused sterility in gentikes in Indoa and Africa because of his vaccine.

In my opinion, vaccines are not safe and do not work. Even though there is irrefutable evidence that they dont work. That is the enemy's way of poisoning and altering us. Its disgustingly brilliant. If you claim its for health, people don't question. 

I'd like to say its my opinion but its fact. 77million people in the world are autistic because of them and the numbers have increased over the years. Thats a fact.

Trump said that the military will be used to give the vaccines out when its available in December/January. The military involved means it will be forced.

If they dont mandate it, they will for sure make it harder for you to work, travel, fly, drive and go into stores and businesses. We already see most of the country doing this for the mask situation. 

If they can make people wear masks then they will be able to get people to roll up their sleeve. 

I truly hope the gods intervene because I refuse to get the vaccine. I rather die before getting it...

However, all thise who go against it might end up in the FEMA camps. Those werent built for nothing.

This is where the line has to be drawn. If the military comes to my residence wanting to vaccinate, I am willing to fight or get shot and die rather than take it. Going to a FEMA camp and being stuck under one of those thousands of guillotines they bought years ago sounds nice, I’m ready to continue the fight in the Astral for our great Gods , never denounce them, actually I’m at peace over this reality. They ordered 500 million hypodermic needles for a population of 350 million, they are obviously anticipating on these needles being broken by BAD Goys that won’t want to have nanotech microchips and who knows what else in them. These are scenarios that we seriously have to consider now. When this starts heating up I’m telling everyone I know to not take it.. I hope Satan puts his protects everyone that will not be taking this even if they are Xtain nuts :(

And I’m not saying this as a tough guy, but Bill Gates is not sticking his stainless steel penis in my arm raping me and my physical, satanic, and racial family with his poison. Gates and Fauci have gone on national TV and said the vaccine will injure hundreds of thousands because if this is given to the majority of the world, the damage will be impossible to cover up. But to the sheeple, it is acceptable losses. Yeah my kid may have a had a convulsion of developed cancer from this shot but atleast I wasn’t an antivaxx conspiracy theorist!!!

HPS Shannon said:

Alas I wish this were the case as well. I'm not one to complain much as I know the Gods help out in some way and deserve respect. But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

I know what you mean I'm concerned about the intents of CoVid-19 forget coronavirii, these have existed in various forms for decades now. It's the specific CoVid-19 bio-terrorist economic weapon developed by (((Communist China))). It's the perfect soft trolling virus to quash rights across the nations of the World. Like Hitler said "International gangster clique".

But I notice you make kinda a mistake on this HPS Shannon. Not to backhand troll you but I'm sure being born and growing up you've been given vaccines at some point or gotten sick from some child disease that is bad for adults if they get them such as the chickenpox. I highly doubt a person born in the last two-three-four decades hasn't been on the receiving end of vaccines. Unless of course your some tribe in the middle of no where. The civilized world built vaccines for a reason but now this exact reason is the reason why we are being inundated with manipulated manner of vaccines that cause issues.

Pardon me Shannon for kinda busting your chops. But I do wish the Gods would arrive sooner rather than later. I've had plenty of normal vaccines given but I do have concerns perhaps it's done something to me or maybe some underhanded issue.

In the end "What can you do?" IF they state they are gonna vaccinate I guess the people who pull out guns get shot or concentration camp.

Most are gonna abide but then what next? When's the next big one coming out? When is the next major blow coming?

FancyMancy said:
bKYSgae.jpg

Alan Dershowitz has said the Constitution gives state governments the power to vaccinate people forcefully in order to prevent the spread of a contagious disease. "If you refuse to be vaccinated, the state has the power to literally take you to a doctor’s office and plunge a needle into your arm", Dershowitz said. He added that one has "no constitutional right to endanger the public".

Alan Dershowitz says the state has every right to ‘plunge a needle into your arm’ and forcibly vaccinate its citizens
https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan-dershowitz-says-the-state-has-every-right-to-plunge-a-needle-into-your-arm-and-forcibly-vaccinate-its-citizens

https://www.newsmax.com/us/coronavirus-vaccines-alan-dershowitz/2020/05/19/id/967964

https://youtu.be/bRDqqsydvS8
Off topic but look at this these kikes are full blown taking off there masks ADMITTING they want to eliminate the white race out of America

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0

2. https://www.thedailybeast.com/alan-dershowitz-yes-i-am-still-jeffrey-epsteins-lawyer

3. Chances are if this jew claims this to be the case, this appears to be the agenda. Dershowitz is a Bnai'Brith member and is in the know of many things. Clearly, the jews want to go full way with corrosion of every freedom during the Pandemic.

An RTR a day, saves the day...
4 RTRs a day save the future :D

Where the fuck is all this awakening we are talking about? I am surrounded by battledroids from Clone Wars. Everyone regurgitates "conspiracy this", "conspiracy that". This term has done tremendous damage. I can't help but live with intense hatred all the time seeing the goym being exactly that ... GOYM while the jews are smart and rule over us like animals... But yeah allright they are educated intelectuals and we the conspiracy theorists are dumb low IQ and low educated animals. This narrative is being pushed everywhere I turn my eyes. IDK maybe some countries are more woke than others, but where I live it seems like it's all over. You try saying smth or debating and you get instantly humiliated bullied whatever. So no wonder nobody with a bit of influence wants to do this. The press is the biggest enemy at the moment. We don't even need a dictatorship the goym will do what needs to be done.
Sorry if I seem paranoid but this is what I see. We say the jews are inferior yet they managed to bring down Egypt and Rome when xianity wasn't even a thing. Nvm Russia, xianity already existed plus banking.

I dont consider switching nationalist xianity with atheist leftism and vice-versa an awakening.

We really need the Gods more than ever and maybe more solutions. We should keep doing the RTR but maybe even something else.

I am way more angry on my fellow gentiles than the enemy as their agenda would not be possible if we were smart and refused it. Millions of people die because we agree with this. Enemies can come all the time it is our duty as a group to defend ourselves not kill each other because an external factor told us to do so. The cells that work against the body must be eliminated for the sake of the healthy part even if the healthy part is 15%, for the sake of the one that deserves. Majority does not mean shit compared with healthy interests.

HPS Shannon said:
Personally I think it wont come to this, simply because this would be such a huge global win for the enemy. The enemy has already lost, and the bigger the pushes they try to make the bigger the backlashes and revolutions will be. This plan of theirs going through in most of the world would be equivalent with them having won, so considering the situation this isn't realistically possible imo. The pretense of it is definitely scary, but I don't think it can actually happen as long as we also keep up the RTRs.

All that the enemy can do is to make their bold claims on how they will enslave us all and force needles into our arms, while in reality they are much less in power than they like to make themselves believe.

HPS Shannon said:

I also think it's obvious that without intervention it can't be solved...

I am sure there would be thousands of people who would fake the vaccination in some way, of course doctors must be involved then.
I would rather do that...

While we're inventing powers to enslave the masses, might as well disseminate legally punishable acts to educate them. Time to start a currency based outreach program if you catch my drift. Nothing is more passed around as such for the time being and furthermore it's conveniently pennable on.

HPS Shannon said:

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?

Man I want this stupid shit to just end already. I can't stand it anymore to see this type of stuff being done to people. I saw pictures of people getting some type of vaccine already for 'covid-19' and they where the most NPC looking people I've seen, with their plastic smiles and had some kind of weird energy to them. Its like their overall appearance radiates weirdness and false happiness.

I wish the gods would step in and do something about this situation. Things are getting critical here and action needs to be taken. We're getting really close to a global meltdown and people are not going to take this shit anymore.
I said on another topic that theres more people that know about the jewish global agenda than you would think, but they're to afraid to say anything because they will just be hunted down and killed. When they try to enforce vaccines and this kind of shit on us is when shit hits the fan.
People are not going to just let this happen. Theres millions that are aware of Bill Gates and his population control plans, and his disease causing vaccines.

I've lived life in poverty and now I finally have a chance to escape it. But unfortunately the world is going to shit at the same time. I'm not taking this bullshit anymore and im sure as hell not getting any vaccines that are meant to kill me or give me some crippling disease. I'd rather go out fighting against it. Action needs to be taken against this vaccine nonsense. Its bad enough seeing people walking around everywhere with masks and gloves because of a virus that most likely doesn't exist at all, and its all a big hoax to enforce laws on us and take freedoms.

"Our World Order is coming into fruition Goyims resistance is futile goys you just have to accept our "god" given superiority over you Goyims even the Bible says so...."

HPS Shannon said:

Fully agree with everything you said. It makes me puke when I see that piece of shit Gate$ say "vaccine" and blatantly smiling about it, proud of his weapon of Gentile destruction. We can't be vaccinated no matter what. If was already a great danger before, with ONLY the toxic cocktail (Mercury, Aluminum, fetal waste, etc), but NOW it's simply the absolutely WORST thing that can be done to a person. I'd rather have a redback spider sting me than a single vaccine of any kind. We are to become like our Gods, not fucking puppets of a cybersystem controlled by a decrepit, disgusting, cruel alien race posing as human luminars and humanists.

I think by now this should go without saying, but I hope ALL our Brothers and Sisters have fully understood the enormous danger vaccines pose, there can be no doubts anymore.

If the jewish government eventually, inject people with the vaccines (to make us borgs),
Have we not lost the war?

Do not write illegal advocacy or messages will not be approved.

As about the vaccine, it is so much exaggerated about the so called tracking and control. This is some tier of illogical argument that is not to be taken seriously so if one is afraid of this do not be scared.

Maybe in a decade or five years from now that would be more plausible, but now and at the length and magnitude they want this, this is only LARP dreaming from the jews. No vaccine is necessary to do any of the above either. Phones already do excellent tracking if need be.

Tracking, and especially mental tracking, is better done through cellphones. In the minimum for the amount of tracking the jews want, this would be a necessary at least a rice sized chip.

For proper implementation this would need to be on the brain, not on the leg or ass. This cannot be put on a vaccine.

As for the vaccine in itself, the mere idea that normal vaccines need 5 to 10 testing years and preparation and that we should willingly go get everything without questions because Billy Gates, that is really retarded. Simply not happening.

The enemy of course plants the seeds of enforcing and writing aggressive policies hoping this will work. But so far with people it seems at least 1 in 2 is already really suspicious and would not do that.

For the force factor the whole FEMA thing is also going to backfire so bad the enemy has only a death wish if they attempt it. This may be done through external force such as inability to travel or work. Still, the above is doomed to fail.

The enemy is rapidly losing their position in the eyes of the whole world with all that is going on.

Countries have implemented the laws for much of this shit in many places. However people are not going to follow suit.

The more the enemy pushes it the more we win. Winning is certified because of what they do. The mask is out. Keep up the RTRs everyone.

HPS Shannon said:

Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.

This old hag reptilian is speaking about how Whitey does not want to vaccinate so we might as well get rid of them and replace them with low education and IQ influx. Cause this will want to vaccinate so they wuz better people n shiet.

Also since those questioning vaccination people are retarded as the Media says, why do they all have a decent education and are most developed? And want them replaced?

Because clearly only intelligent people will ask questions. The CDC reptillian hag does not appear to be happy for this. She wants her migrants pronto so that they do not ask questions.

SPLC is keeping a CEO board on how many Whites remain in America...

The arrogance of these reptilian hags is huge as usual.

Hailenki.88 said:
FancyMancy said:
bKYSgae.jpg

Off topic but look at this these kikes are full blown taking off there masks ADMITTING they want to eliminate the white race out of America

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yeah, because as we all can imagine, doing this in other ways is impossible so one would pick the absolute worst time and the absolute most controversial topic to enforce this, through a vaccine.

Seriously this type of stupid xian bullshit only creates disinfo and useless fear, making everyone panic for no reason. I would expect more than xian level dumb garbage to be posted here than movie scenarios.

Had this been at such evident availability most of these xians would not be existing to write this bullshit. This is movie stuff and most would not want to accept what this would entail if such things existed on reality and were available right now. Nobody would need a vaccine if these were present.

The enemy is overexaggerating about this in order to cause fear. Let them believe the gov wants to turn them into Hulk that is the usual bullshit coming from them.

When one reads this disinfo they should think to themselves about other possible ways. You do not need to vaccine and run the risk of destroying everything by going that way.

Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

I just know that vaccine will bot be good for anything.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Where the fuck is all this awakening we are talking about? I am surrounded by battledroids from Clone Wars. Everyone regurgitates "conspiracy this", "conspiracy that". This term has done tremendous damage. I can't help but live with intense hatred all the time seeing the goym being exactly that ... GOYM while the jews are smart and rule over us like animals... But yeah allright they are educated intelectuals and we the conspiracy theorists are dumb low IQ and low educated animals. This narrative is being pushed everywhere I turn my eyes. IDK maybe some countries are more woke than others, but where I live it seems like it's all over. You try saying smth or debating and you get instantly humiliated bullied whatever. So no wonder nobody with a bit of influence wants to do this. The press is the biggest enemy at the moment. We don't even need a dictatorship the goym will do what needs to be done.
Sorry if I seem paranoid but this is what I see. We say the jews are inferior yet they managed to bring down Egypt and Rome when xianity wasn't even a thing. Nvm Russia, xianity already existed plus banking.

I dont consider switching nationalist xianity with atheist leftism and vice-versa an awakening.

We really need the Gods more than ever and maybe more solutions. We should keep doing the RTR but maybe even something else.

I understand your frustration and outrage. I am in the same situation. RTR is very efficient and the more you do, the better. some time ago in a topic I specified that we need Gods more than ever to offer us a helping hand as the situation degenerates from one day to the next. People are waking up to reality but at the moment there are very few compared to the world of 8 billion and we SS are actually numerically inferior. Those who are awakened and conscious involuntarily, some even amplify that damn kike egregor and lament like a stinking xian, so the same shit is. Once someone answered me in a topic and told me why I'm not happy with RTR, well, I'm happy but maybe it's just my strictly personal opinion, RTR should come bundled with another ritual at as strong and effective as to drastically speed up this shit process and we get rid of it once, as the situation currently unfolds, we are all in a lot of shit and I don't see much light and optimism on the horizon, rather than writing on our foreheads extinction in table. I don't know how it is in other places and I don't get into philosophical controversies, but I am of european origin, from Romania, our business is very bad, everywhere you come across gypsies and xians, fucking jews, muslims and catholics, I think I'm alone from the whole county of SS origin, from my locality I even put my hand in the lava and the puddle that I am alone, it is a small shitty town with 20,000 inhabitants.

Do not put words in my mouth I never said to support inaccuracies or exaggerations.

I did not say the ID agenda is not real or something they want to do.

I just explained why the so called nanobot cell fusion technique is for the present exaggerated.

Xians of course would never care as throwing every possible BS in the mix so they feel persecuted, with the grossest and most exaggerated statements, would not matter. But this is not a xian forum nor peoole should think like retarded xians.

If you have reached scientific nano cell fusion in a working manner, I would not want to go into details of what you can do next.

One can simply enforce if that is available or use other means. No vaccination needed.

They clearly do not have the above tehcnology in any developed or applicable manner.

Instead of pumping fear energy which is what the xians do, by believing this crap, one should be thankful instead they do not have it yet.

The jews have made their intention clear, they would love to have this, but they do not.

Do not feed into dumb thoughforms of xians. Xians pump energy into this due to their fear and this is why jews in the conspiracy theories create major lies.

Tying a serial number to a vaccine is bad in itself but is not nanotech cell fusion. This is just xian exaggerations to make those who question vaccines as loonies and retarded.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Its not disinfo from what I am seeing. I know that the xians are calling this the so called mark of the beast but we already know about xianity and its ilk.

The nano being used as tracers and such in vaccines and shots are not disinfo because that has been verified. They can also be used to interfere and influence the cells.

Yes they can use other means to track and such but putting it in the human body via hydrogel and nano and heavy metals is more efficient. There is evidence for that. Tey are not pushing for every single gentile on this earth to get this vaccine for nothing. If it wasnt a big deal with this, they would just keep pushing for the yearly flu vaccine and such.

And Bill Gates has partnered with Gavi and other vaccine corps to work with digital IDs and tracing for everyone so with all that being said, you cant just say that its all disinfo. I am stating what I see to be plausible and I said it was my opinion HC.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do not put words in my mouth I never said to support inaccuracies or exaggerations.

I just explained why the so called nanobot cell fusion technique is for the present exaggerated.

Xians of course would never care as throwing every possible BS in the mix so they feel persecuted, with the grossest and most exaggerated statements, would not matter. But this is not a xian forum nor peoole should think like retarded xians.

If you have reached scientific nano cell fusion in a working manner, I would not want to go into details of what you can do next.

One can simply enforce if that is available or use other means. No vaccination needed.

They clearly do not have the above tehcnology in any developed or applicable manner.

Instead of pumping fear energy which is what the xians do, by believing this crap, one should be thankful instead they do not have it yet.

The jews have made their intention clear, they would love to have this, but they do not.

Do not feed into dumb thoughforms of xians. Xians pump energy into this due to their fear and this is why jews in the conspiracy theories create major lies.

Tying a serial number to a vaccine is bad in itself but is not nanotech cell fusion. This is just xian exaggerations to make those who question vaccines as loonies and retarded.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Great, because I am not trying to go back and fourth about this. No sense for us to. All I know is they more than likely have highly developed technology to try to experiment with such as they did in the military back in the 90's and always have based in the documentation available.

Thats my point.

I said it was my opinion so lets not go back and fourth. I just know they will try to go above and beyond to rush their nightmare system.

Reminds me of the website luciferianliberationfont when they mentioned hooking up gentiles to the borg machine/smart grid, etc...

" WHO has most likely received orders from “above”, from those people who also manage Trump and the “leaders” (sic) of the European Union and her member countries, those who aim to control the world with force – the One World Order.

This has been on the drawing board for years. The final decision to go ahead NOW, was taken in January 2020 at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos – behind very much closed doors, of course. The Gates, GAVI (an association of vaccination-promoting pharmaceuticals), Rockefellers, Rothschilds et al, they are all behind this decision – the implementation of Agenda ID2020

After the pandemic has been officially declared, the next step may be – also at the recommendation either by WHO, or individual countries, “force vaccination”, under police and/or military surveillance. Those who refuse may be penalized (fines and / or jail – and force-vaccinated all the same).

Another hypothesis, at this point only a hypothesis, but a realistic one, is that along with the vaccination – if not with this one, then possibly with a later one, a nano-chip may be injected, unknown to the person being vaccinated. The chip may be remotely charged with all your personal data, including bank accounts – digital money. Yes, digital money that’s what “they” are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream. You may become a mere slave of the masters. Comparatively, feudalism may appear like a walk in the park."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153

Gear88 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Alas I wish this were the case as well. I'm not one to complain much as I know the Gods help out in some way and deserve respect. But in my own personal opinion waiting 20 some odd years for them to return, is going to shower the World with shit by the time they arrive.

I know what you mean I'm concerned about the intents of CoVid-19 forget coronavirii, these have existed in various forms for decades now. It's the specific CoVid-19 bio-terrorist economic weapon developed by (((Communist China))). It's the perfect soft trolling virus to quash rights across the nations of the World. Like Hitler said "International gangster clique".

But I notice you make kinda a mistake on this HPS Shannon. Not to backhand troll you but I'm sure being born and growing up you've been given vaccines at some point or gotten sick from some child disease that is bad for adults if they get them such as the chickenpox. I highly doubt a person born in the last two-three-four decades hasn't been on the receiving end of vaccines. Unless of course your some tribe in the middle of no where. The civilized world built vaccines for a reason but now this exact reason is the reason why we are being inundated with manipulated manner of vaccines that cause issues.

Pardon me Shannon for kinda busting your chops. But I do wish the Gods would arrive sooner rather than later. I've had plenty of normal vaccines given but I do have concerns perhaps it's done something to me or maybe some underhanded issue.

In the end "What can you do?" IF they state they are gonna vaccinate I guess the people who pull out guns get shot or concentration camp.

Most are gonna abide but then what next? When's the next big one coming out? When is the next major blow coming?

Totally ok to say what you want. I respect that but do your own research deep into vaccines. I already am against them because I did my research, I use to be neutral on it. You can keep taking them if you want, meanwhile the autism rate increases over the years and autoimmune, genetic issues and more continues to happen.

Its your body. We alk make choices. Do what you think is best for you.

The vaccine makers and companies are immune from and not held responsible for any damage that happens.

Im just saying, if anyone did proper research on vaccines, they would understand. Thats all.

HPS Shannon said:
Gear88 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Im just saying, if anyone did proper research on vaccines, they would understand. Thats all.

In this day and age, it's only normal the jews are always trying to make us sick, some jews said that healing people it's not the best way to make money...makes you wonder, they are probably trying to make us be as sickly as possible so they can make money and the jews need us to be weak so we don't react against them.

About the God's, if I have to be honest and selfish I would love for them to come now and fix the world. The thing is the God's are far more intelligent than us and they can see the future. If they said 20 years they have probably a good reason. This doesn't mean we would not end the jews before but there are maybe other reasons on why they will come in this amount of time.

The irony of this all is they still think they have the power to do this, let alone the ability to enforce a 'Law' mandating everyone to get vaccinated.

Another thing to remember as well is that we have time, they don't. And by being as open about their plans as they've been, they have given us the time, and knowledge of what will happen and when.

Something else of note is that things are changing rapidly, and things don't always go according to plan. By December we could very well be looking at an entirely different world. People are getting fed up.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

Great, because I am not trying to go back and fourth about this. No sense for us to. All I know is they more than likely have highly developed technology to try to experiment with such as they did in the military back in the 90's and always have based in the documentation available.

Thats my point.

I said it was my opinion so lets not go back and fourth. I just know they will try to go above and beyond to rush their nightmare system.

Reminds me of the website luciferianliberationfont when they mentioned hooking up gentiles to the borg machine/smart grid, etc...
We do not know every detail of the enemy's plans but I have noticed that the enemy has neutralized important events regarding constitutions and significant protests such as Hong Kong for example. There have been cases of constitutions being changed and people and nations have tried to stop these manifestations of communism and were successful in obtaining freedoms but have collapsed from the pandemic.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Gear88 said:

In this day and age, it's only normal the jews are always trying to make us sick, some jews said that healing people it's not the best way to make money...makes you wonder, they are probably trying to make us be as sickly as possible so they can make money and the jews need us to be weak so we don't react against them.

About the God's, if I have to be honest and selfish I would love for them to come now and fix the world. The thing is the God's are far more intelligent than us and they can see the future. If they said 20 years they have probably a good reason. This doesn't mean we would not end the jews before but there are maybe other reasons on why they will come in this amount of time.
Well, as I have heard or read before - "pharmaceuticals don't make cures; they make money".

Poweredbythesun said:
The irony of this all is they still think they have the power to do this, let alone the ability to enforce a 'Law' mandating everyone to get vaccinated.

Another thing to remember as well is that we have time, they don't. And by being as open about their plans as they've been, they have given us the time, and knowledge of what will happen and when.

Something else of note is that things are changing rapidly, and things don't always go according to plan. By December we could very well be looking at an entirely different world. People are getting fed up.
How different? How so? This is supposed to be "the new normal" now.

EasternFireLion666 said:

I know exactly how you feel. But one thing is that the fate of the enemy is sealed. They have the planets and the Gods against them. They will fight till the last moment but they will lose.

The same jew in 2025: "Oy Vey it was real in my mind"

Do the RTR the medicine of the world everyday!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Mind control through a vaccine seems to sci-fi, we can agree on that, but they can still put a transponder in the vaccine, track you all the time and that is enough violation of "freedom" or however you want to call it. To think such device exists is not far fetched

I already dislike having 10 cameras recording my face everytime I go into a store or whatever, let alone being tracked 24/7, anyone with a sane brain will go against a vaccine from bill gates or whoever it is, I'd rather go missing and live in the jungle than allow someone to inject me with unknown and suspicious liquids manufactured by (((them)))

There are far more advanced technologies that could generate mind control, you do not need a vaccine and a movie shock value situation to implement this.

Devices like these exist from the 60s. Most people like the shock value of this.

Personally I know their use has been thanfully rather implausible until now or there would be no hope. There is a point past which everything can be futile while technology is concerned.

Xians are told to charge these thoughforms with their fear for manifestation. This makes them be loonies which is necessary for governments to censor them and in the end they put all their focus on non existing things.

Your mind is in more danger when you passively watch BBC than some theoretical technology. Xians will watch brainwashing all day but feel thankful that they were not part of some sci fi scenario.

They think they are free cause no 5G but regardless other applicable things are already used on them, such as Xianity. Shock value reaction is needed so they do not understand they are actually mind controlled from other things such as Jewish Ness.

By carrot and stick with these dumb fucks we are already very deep onto the actual manifestation of the actual plan of the enemy.

Xians are the same people to whine about vaccine and literally go worship the Jews on the church and channel their energy blessing them. Whinning about vaccines does not make them clever, they are dumb. Mind control on them has been achieved and mind controlling them has been historically an easy process.

They can resist the vaccine but if they do not want out from the jew cult the enemy is under no serious threat. They will retry after a few years and eventually get it. Xians are not hard to outsmart and jews know that.

Anyway the above is to highlight that a lot pf the worse has already been here and we still exist.

Freedom is more than camera and so called vaccine, but xians are dense and only understand it when things are absolutely far gone.

V12-POWER said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Mind control through a vaccine seems to sci-fi, we can agree on that, but they can still put a transponder in the vaccine, track you all the time and that is enough violation of "freedom" or however you want to call it. To think such device exists is not far fetched

I already dislike having 10 cameras recording my face everytime I go into a store or whatever, let alone being tracked 24/7, anyone with a sane brain will go against a vaccine from bill gates or whoever it is, I'd rather go missing and live in the jungle than allow someone to inject me with unknown and suspicious liquids manufactured by (((them)))

unnamed satanist said:
HPS Shannon said:

how do you explain the eradication of smallpox and Polio?

Sorry, I didnt see this post.

Polio wasnt causer by a virus. It was caused by the spraying of paris green, DMT and other heavy metal poisonings on the crops in certain areas that caused the paralysis and neurological disorders. Which is why people only got the polio in the summer time and in certain rural areas with orchards, etc.

The polio vaccine came out a year after polio was gone in the population. People got sick and more similar outbreaks when they were vaccinated.

The same situation with small pox altough there were different factors lile with hygiene, bad water quality, etc. You can look that up and do research. The good thing is its out there for people to gain that informatiom through honest research.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back