Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Fully Censored - Online Middle Ages Starting... A War Against Humanity

So I think the final RTR has made the big difference. Before I saw this post, I was thinking how scared I became after I did my first final RTR. On the day of my dedication, I wasn't scared. This shows that the knowledge of the final RTR is really a surprise and big blow to the enemy, they didn't see this coming. Censoring just proves the point.
I have always made sure I tried to do the final RTR twice a day. And trust me, I feel the forces fighting this daily. Last night I experienced something, I closed my eyes and I clearly saw an insect, even though my room was dark, I opened my eye, flashed a light there, and it was exactly the insect I saw. Sometimes when I stopped the RTR back then, I experienced severe depression. This final RTR is the true satanic in Satanism. I have also made body movements that are snake like.

They can censor whatever they want to, I won't stop doing this in my small space.

Keep up destroying the enemy, empowering and freeing yourself.
Hail Satan Forever

The good thing is, that no matter what, we SS will always be with Satan and our Gods.

Yeah I also searched for information regarding Satan and Satanism, (well referring to true information), and Google didn’t give me anything at all, only lies.

The good thing on the other hand is that the RTR hits hard right now (maybe it’s effects grow exponentially?) however, for me it is really really easy to convince people that Satan is in all actuality our true God and Creator.

Recently I have told 5 people what Satan and true Satanism is all about, and everyone of them were very attracted to the whole subject.
One of them did the dedication like 3Days after I told them lol.
Of course you can only do this in relatively safe countries and when you are sure that it is safe.

Bigot Boy said:
I have been noticing increasingly over a long period of time, how using google search to quickly locate specific sections of the JoS has been a complete futile effort, making going to the JoS website and manually navigating to the page in need a necessity for a while.

This saddens me very much as the way I first found Joy of Satan was from a simple google search many years ago, searching sites for Satanic witchcraft or any magick that actually worked... Now the door to true Satanic salvation is being buried behind more and more foliage and debris, and the only way to show people to its location is by hand, on a person-to-person basis by sharing links... Which of course leads to the endless shadow bans nearly all of us have most certainly experienced.

But of course no matter what they throw our way, it will make Us only fight harder! Thank you for all of your work HP, the clergy as a whole, and my fellow Brothers and Sisters.

Hail Satan and the Gods!!
I agree. I, too, discovered JOS looking for magic. I pretty much dug up everything possible to dig up on the Internet and 99.9% of it was nonsense and jewish lies. When I found JOS, I found the real truth which is reality. I thank Our Beloved and Respected Satanic High Priests and Our Beloved and Eternal Gods for wanting to help us, save us, and elevate us.
Hail Satan Forever!

txg said:
Henu the Great said:
I think it is time to invest in some joyofsatan.org stickers!!

Btw, duckduckgo found joy of satan just fine.. Sure, google is search engine of the masses though.

the caduceus in your profile picture is wrong, and annoying its a subliminal issue so please take it off.
dude, thats literally the picture on the power meditations page.... https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

have u even looked at that page before???? if not you better start reading, and save those pages.

I searched on Google and didn't find it either. I did find a nice little treat though. Although it was written in a negative it gave some exposure.

On the second link from Business Insider from Oktober 31st. It even came with a hyperlink to the Joy of Satan website:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-8-creepiest-places-on-the-internet-2015-10

The 8 creepiest places on the Internet

This Halloween, you don't need to venture to a haunted house to feel scared. Just go on the Internet.

In the dark parts of web, there's a whole inventory of the worst human urges — like sites that explain in detail how to summon demons.

Here are 8 sites that are enough to make you say, "Welp, that's enough Internet for today."

A step-by-step guide on how to summon demons.

In case anyone wants to call up a demon this Halloween, "The Joy of Satan" has you covered. The guide explores topics like dedicating your soul to Satan, Satanic symbols, and Satanic celebrations.

And for those new to Satanism, it gives advice on "how to join hell's army." It also has a special section just for kids and teens who follow the Devil.

The site's creator, who calls herself the "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich" still updates it. She recently uploaded a tutorial on how to chant the Torah in reverse.

[It was the first website mentioned in the article.]

At the moment it is very easy to find Joy of Satan in duck duck go, but duck duck go owner Gabriel Weinberg is to dirty kike, so I think they start censoring us in the future.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Well the best thing to do at this point is get creative. there are tons of places to make online pamphets, fliers, bumper magnets and stickers and book marks. i recently made
JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
in to a bumper magnet that i put on my car...now the whole highway can see that their kike on a stick hates them :cool:.

i made this one in the months past when i was still residing in holland
break-free-by-shadowekat-ddh3vzf.png
. just some ideas. feel fry to copy/ print and do what ever with them. ive been thinking on a flier with this main message on it that i made: (also feel free to copy/paste/share)

JHWH be like:
Putting this mask on to decieve the nations
fooling them all for generations
all the while brainwashing them with degenerative drivel
telling them their real loving father was the "devil"

still believe him? then...
what kind of loving father would not allow his children to see his face?
what kind of loving father would forbid his children knowledge to grow up into independent individuals and curse the one who wanted to give them such?
what kind of loving father would tell his children to turn the other cheek in the face of abuse and that poverty was a virtue?
what kind of loving father would be appeased by blood sacrifce??
NONE. https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Divination is forbidden in all 3 books for the same reason they dont want north koreans using the internet: knowledge.

all abrahamic programs are communistic enslavement programs!!

ive been trolling yahoo with this one mercilessly....more ideas are still brainstorming..my 10 hour workdays limit me to little online warfare so i have to be creative. as for saving everything here..will get right to it.

The pic in dutch has some grammar errors in it.
like hout -> houdt and uitklimmen (also spelled wrong) -> klim uit .
actually the word hout literally translated into english means wood..
Thanks for the critique :). Writing in my second language was never the best lol

Swisscows look like good search engine, when you put in this "nazi party", then sixth addres is The American Nazi Party. And its owner Andreas Wiebe do not look like jewish.

Master said:
Bigot Boy said:
I have been noticing increasingly over a long period of time, how using google search to quickly locate specific sections of the JoS has been a complete futile effort, making going to the JoS website and manually navigating to the page in need a necessity for a while.

This saddens me very much as the way I first found Joy of Satan was from a simple google search many years ago, searching sites for Satanic witchcraft or any magick that actually worked... Now the door to true Satanic salvation is being buried behind more and more foliage and debris, and the only way to show people to its location is by hand, on a person-to-person basis by sharing links... Which of course leads to the endless shadow bans nearly all of us have most certainly experienced.

But of course no matter what they throw our way, it will make Us only fight harder! Thank you for all of your work HP, the clergy as a whole, and my fellow Brothers and Sisters.

Hail Satan and the Gods!!
I agree. I, too, discovered JOS looking for magic. I pretty much dug up everything possible to dig up on the Internet and 99.9% of it was nonsense and jewish lies. When I found JOS, I found the real truth which is reality. I thank Our Beloved and Respected Satanic High Priests and Our Beloved and Eternal Gods for wanting to help us, save us, and elevate us.
Hail Satan Forever!
Yes indeed! When trying to find more info on magick I remember reading "The Book of Abramelin", a story about a Jewish mage in Egypt... I remember it saying this Jew rode around the desert for 4+ years looking for magick and not finding anything. And then some Jew named Abramelin he finds teaches him some sacred holy poo magick and tells him he can't share the secrets with anyone. Complete waste of time those jewish "magick" books are...

Shadowcat said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Well the best thing to do at this point is get creative. there are tons of places to make online pamphets, fliers, bumper magnets and stickers and book marks. i recently made
JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
in to a bumper magnet that i put on my car...now the whole highway can see that their kike on a stick hates them :cool:.

i made this one in the months past when i was still residing in holland
break-free-by-shadowekat-ddh3vzf.png
. just some ideas. feel fry to copy/ print and do what ever with them. ive been thinking on a flier with this main message on it that i made: (also feel free to copy/paste/share)

JHWH be like:
Putting this mask on to decieve the nations
fooling them all for generations
all the while brainwashing them with degenerative drivel
telling them their real loving father was the "devil"

still believe him? then...
what kind of loving father would not allow his children to see his face?
what kind of loving father would forbid his children knowledge to grow up into independent individuals and curse the one who wanted to give them such?
what kind of loving father would tell his children to turn the other cheek in the face of abuse and that poverty was a virtue?
what kind of loving father would be appeased by blood sacrifce??
NONE. https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Divination is forbidden in all 3 books for the same reason they dont want north koreans using the internet: knowledge.

all abrahamic programs are communistic enslavement programs!!

ive been trolling yahoo with this one mercilessly....more ideas are still brainstorming..my 10 hour workdays limit me to little online warfare so i have to be creative. as for saving everything here..will get right to it.

Thanks for the critique :). Writing in my second language was never the best lol
Oh dutch is your second language? I guess you can say that I am not quite great at writing german, in example. haha. But I can follow it quite well.
If you ever want to make things like that in dutch again it couldn't hurt to ask someone to take a look and make it sound correct or see if its correctly written.. that'd appeal to the people as well. A well written but understandable piece..
errors just become kind of cringey xD.
Especially for warfare.
Or maybe it's just me. To some people even a spelling error wouldn't be a problem but some others really cringe and it could be an argument like 'they can't even spell right why should I believe it' haha..

Im just rambling now. So Hail Satan! and cya around :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Also is it just me or when I open up my senses I keep hearing the song I am bulletproof got nothing to lose( I dont know the name ) and Joker movie quotes.

People are losing their shit right now .

Try typing in Titanium on a music platform Im not sure who the artist is but it is not an old song. I am pretty sure you can find the lyrics youre looking for in this song.

The song Im referring to is indeed called Titanium. It's performed by David guetta feat. Sia and the upload from the official video is from 2011 ... its older than I thought.
Lyrics below: ( https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidguetta/titanium.html ) I copy pasted the lyrics in the post for easy reference.

David Guetta Lyrics
"Titanium"
(feat. Sia)

You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone hard, as bulletproof glass

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Also is it just me or when I open up my senses I keep hearing the song I am bulletproof got nothing to lose( I dont know the name ) and Joker movie quotes.

Try typing in Titanium on a music platform Im not sure who the artist is but it is not an old song. I am pretty sure you can find the lyrics youre looking for in this song.

Actually.. watch the video too. A kid with 'psychic' powers. Here's YUtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg

as regards Italy, if you search for "la gioia di Satana " on google the first result is the site of "anti-semitism observatory" which cites our site criticizing it

Necrorifter said:
I look through that and notice that there was a talk about Anti-Christ? Is there a link to information about that person? I was not aware that we have one, I thought the whole thing with Christ was that he was a hoaxed by Jews, so I did not know we have one based on his "opposite" or "another Christ".

Maybe think of it more like Anti-Christian. The human that will deliver us from Christianity or Yahweh. In this case, it is Adolf Hitler.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Oh dutch is your second language? I guess you can say that I am not quite great at writing german, in example. haha. But I can follow it quite well.
If you ever want to make things like that in dutch again it couldn't hurt to ask someone to take a look and make it sound correct or see if its correctly written.. that'd appeal to the people as well. A well written but understandable piece..
errors just become kind of cringey xD.
Especially for warfare.
Or maybe it's just me. To some people even a spelling error wouldn't be a problem but some others really cringe and it could be an argument like 'they can't even spell right why should I believe it' haha..

Im just rambling now. So Hail Satan! and cya around :)
:D no worries, got a point abit there.

Blitzkreig said:
Necrorifter said:
I look through that and notice that there was a talk about Anti-Christ? Is there a link to information about that person? I was not aware that we have one, I thought the whole thing with Christ was that he was a hoaxed by Jews, so I did not know we have one based on his "opposite" or "another Christ".

Maybe think of it more like Anti-Christian. The human that will deliver us from Christianity or Yahweh. In this case, it is Adolf Hitler.

Yes, I read about that, he succeeds with magnum opus, and he is pharoh in his former lifes, the name start with R but the rest of it is missing from my memory. Thanks for stating that Antichrist is Hitler, altogether does he still go by that name? I thought he died in WW2 and reincarnated by Lucifer's side, so should not he have a new form and a possible new name?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

The song Im referring to is indeed called Titanium. It's performed by David guetta feat. Sia and the upload from the official video is from 2011 ... its older than I thought.
Lyrics below: ( https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidguetta/titanium.html ) I copy pasted the lyrics in the post for easy reference.

David Guetta Lyrics
"Titanium"
(feat. Sia)

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away

I am titanium
I am titanium

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone hard, machine gun

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Thanks .

SS66610888 said:
as regards Italy, if you search for "la gioia di Satana " on google the first result is the site of "anti-semitism observatory" which cites our site criticizing it

It's funny you mention this because when you study JoS. Anti-semitism doesn't really begin till about BlackSun section and in reality to find anything anti-semitic about JoS in the mainsite requires diving a bit deeper.

In simplest terms what I'm trying to state is it requires an effort to find it. So "Anti-Semitism Observatory" probably delved into reading it and discovering during a deep dive of the site. So it begs the question how many Italian people read it as a form of "anti-semitism" and then went YOU know this website makes a lot of sense.

Of course judging from the multi-national aspect they probably just labelled anti-semitic because other sites such us the main and primary English site promotes such stuff especially with the recent (((shoah))) that occurred which caused HP.Cobra to recreate the main front with SiG.org index.

It's also funny to think cause it's just giving us advertisement. Hey goys these ebul nazi satanist got a website it's anti-sumetic it's called "la gioia di Satana". Avoid it, oy vey. And funny enough people will probably read it and go the mainsite isn't anti-sumetic and funny enough the anti-sumetic stuff you (((kvetch))) about is actually pretty fucking cool.

So basically free propaganda. Kinda like how recently I learned we are mentioned in wikipedia much more prominently than ever before. I've spent time on wikipedia searching us over the years and nothing or not much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_Satanism

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

David Guetta Lyrics
"Titanium"
(feat. Sia)

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away

I am titanium
I am titanium

Fire away, fire away
Fire away, fire away

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone hard, machine gun

I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
(((David Guetta)))

SS66610888 said:
I don't see such a thing, the first result for me is Itajos.com

Immortal said:
I am right now giving it a go to HTTRACK: http://www.httrack.com/ It claims it can download the full site and make it available for browse offline.
This is trully a goldmine. Works better than any other program. I tried it on a few sites yesterday after I saw your message, including on JoS site. It makes a beautiful copy that looks just like the online version, only that it is 100% offline, running from your PC. And the offline version is super fast.

I hope more people see this and get their own copy of the JoS websites. Repeat the same process with Satan's Library, Khabala Exposed, and the other sites.

Even the forums can be downloaded with this program.

Thanks a lot for posting this here.

david guetta is a dirty jew. It’s better to not listen that shit :)

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

The song Im referring to is indeed called Titanium. It's performed by David guetta feat. Sia and the upload from the official video is from 2011 ...

Here's Google's help article about sites being removed from indexing:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/40052?hl=en

If your site is blocked from our index because it violates our quality guidelines, we may alert you about this using Search Console. Simply sign in to our Search Console, add your site URL, and verify site ownership. The Overview page provides information about the indexing of your site.

I have visited articles about Google's page ranking algorithms in the past. If I remember correctly, to get the highest ranks in Google's indexing, websites must:
  • Contain unique content, updated frequently
  • Be mobile-friendly
  • Not contain broken links

JOS in my opinion was poorly indexed prior to the complete removal. I'd be tempted to consult a techie about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and put together a report on what might be causing the site to be poorly indexed in Google - pretty sure Google actually provide this as a service. I would expect to be able to type in 'Satanic Mediation' and the first few results to show JOS pages (like it did years ago). Why is that not the case?

Let's not go quietly :lol:

FancyMancy said:
Really, how much do people who have never heard of Joy of Satan search for "Joy of Satan", compared with seeing the links being posted in comment sections and visiting them?
I don't even remember HOW i found it 7 years ago, and I am pretty sure it was through google
Of course I didn't searched for "joy of satan"

Well, I can say this scares and saddens me.
I wish I could live my life without being afraid of getting burnt just because i love Satan.
Fuck jehova and his sluts!

That's probably why before 2-3 weeks, it was showing up basically everywhere in Google, especially so the forums, which were coming on the top results even for not connected matters. Well nope, that is not the case.

But the stupid goy stuff aside let me tell you how it went and why the results are no longer the case, despite of nothing really changing.

1. The Forums received an influx about 10 times the normal within the last 2-3 months, consistently.
2. Then the kvetching started about censoring the net more strongly as they saw where this was going, about numerous websites.
3. Everything that was problematic to the enemy was simply censored.

That's it. The websites are indexed in the search and everywhere else. The Forum in particular does not have any coding issues. It was already on the top for many different searches.

If one does not understand the above then maybe they have no clue of WTF is going on with this world at this point.

There have to be solutions for circumvention but with advanced systems that are being implemented on the enemy side, all NPC types of arguments will stop mattering. Info Wars and many other websites that say things Google dislikes have been purged.

To bring an example, when you google Alex Jones or Info Wars, who had like at least 5 million hits per day, all you get about him is inferior pages which hardly generated 10,000 clicks a day in the front page, ie, slander.

Just Google Alex Jones in Google and you will see what I mean. All you get is SPLC, propaganda, and generally Info Wars appearing in only hostile websites.

This is not a SEO matter it's all political. The full implementation of this was done by ADL in conjunction to Youtube and then Google followed suit.

HotCoil said:
Here's Google's help article about sites being removed from indexing:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/40052?hl=en

If your site is blocked from our index because it violates our quality guidelines, we may alert you about this using Search Console. Simply sign in to our Search Console, add your site URL, and verify site ownership. The Overview page provides information about the indexing of your site.

I have visited articles about Google's page ranking algorithms in the past. If I remember correctly, to get the highest ranks in Google's indexing, websites must:
  • Contain unique content, updated frequently
  • Be mobile-friendly
  • Not contain broken links

JOS in my opinion was poorly indexed prior to the complete removal. I'd be tempted to consult a techie about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and put together a report on what might be causing the site to be poorly indexed in Google - pretty sure Google actually provide this as a service. I would expect to be able to type in 'Satanic Mediation' and the first few results to show JOS pages (like it did years ago). Why is that not the case?

Let's not go quietly :lol:

Ansuz.Oss said:
david guetta is a dirty jew. It’s better to not listen that shit :)

Aquarius said:

I only ended up listening because there was one song that I liked and this was in the recommendations.
There are similar songs like that out there and even though the text is kind of negative and it seems to play onto creating ego issues aka exploding it to heights without true basis or strength behind them.

Frankly the only reason why I sometimes listen to it is because of nice music helping to keep a positive spirit.

I cant listen to classical music for hours on end. I prefer something that has a voice.
And most of the times I listen to metal/rock music but its either techniques for rage or depressive shit or good motivation with depression behind it which bleeds through.
It may just be me but.. Im done with that.
I need something to shout to my spirit, uplifting it in a more divine manner.
Not because of "im fing mad so ill drag myself to death to get what I want" kind of vibe. Or the extensive use of boundless sexualism and courtships in nearly every song Ive heard for years.

Maybe I like ballads better.. Just a random thought.

What are both you guys take on music?

That's horrendous and makes me sad.

It's true I checked and in Scotland Google wiped it off of searches.

The enemy has to make a move to move it closer to their ultimate end game.

It's a critical time for them so they cannot have people sitting at home and finding things that will lead them to learn what's going on.

We here persevere as we did before during the dark ages.

Aquarius said:
SS66610888 said:
I don't see such a thing, the first result for me is Itajos.com

Good for you brother

Gear88 said:
SS66610888 said:

It's funny you mention this because when you study JoS. Anti-semitism doesn't really begin till about BlackSun section and in reality to find anything anti-semitic about JoS in the mainsite requires diving a bit deeper.

In simplest terms what I'm trying to state is it requires an effort to find it. So "Anti-Semitism Observatory" probably delved into reading it and discovering during a deep dive of the site. So it begs the question how many Italian people read it as a form of "anti-semitism" and then went YOU know this website makes a lot of sense.

Of course judging from the multi-national aspect they probably just labelled anti-semitic because other sites such us the main and primary English site promotes such stuff especially with the recent (((shoah))) that occurred which caused HP.Cobra to recreate the main front with SiG.org index.

It's also funny to think cause it's just giving us advertisement. Hey goys these ebul nazi satanist got a website it's anti-sumetic it's called "la gioia di Satana". Avoid it, oy vey. And funny enough people will probably read it and go the mainsite isn't anti-sumetic and funny enough the anti-sumetic stuff you (((kvetch))) about is actually pretty fucking cool.

So basically free propaganda. Kinda like how recently I learned we are mentioned in wikipedia much more prominently than ever before. I've spent time on wikipedia searching us over the years and nothing or not much.

yes they actually have screenshots of our Italian forum on their website ahahaha.

there is also another site that collects signatures to close itajos, they have 70 signatures, a very poor result, calculating that this collection was launched years ago.
They are pathetic

Necrorifter said:
Blitzkreig said:
Necrorifter said:

Yes, I read about that, he succeeds with magnum opus, and he is pharoh in his former lifes, the name start with R but the rest of it is missing from my memory. Thanks for stating that Antichrist is Hitler, altogether does he still go by that name? I thought he died in WW2 and reincarnated by Lucifer's side, so should not he have a new form and a possible new name?
Hitler is not dead; He did not die in/after World War 2; there were some released "classified" documents by the CIA which also say that he didn't die; and He was Pharaoh Ramesses/Rameses/Ramses the Second AKA Ramesses/Rameses/Ramses the Great previously.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4866
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=801

Gear88 said:
SS66610888 said:

I think it was the same article which I found before and posted about, and then I checked it again later and I didn't see our reference on it, but I can see our reference is there now. This article also links to our sites...until it is (((edited))) again. To try be biased against JoS but soften it a bit, I think it is referencing us and linking to us - not in the main article (i.e. hyperlinking "Joy of Satan" in the paragraphs to our sites); rather, it is citing JoS in the references at the bottom, knowing that most people are lazy and won't bother visiting us.

It's like a bluff or a form of deniability that pretending (((they))) are not against us, but really are, that (((they))) are against us, knowing that maybe <1% will bother to visit our sites (going through the painstaking task of scrolling down the article page and clicking the link and visiting that tab, or the equally-painstaking task of clicking the little superscripted reference, then clicking the link to our site and clicking on that tab), and then a smaller percentage of that percentage will actually read our sites properly, and then maybe a smaller percentage still will actually be bothered about things enough and turn into/continue being conspiracy theorists...dedicate...empower and advance and do the F-RtR. It's like it's acceptable, because (((they))) think a very small amount would go very far into it, so it's acceptable so that (((they))) can say, "We're not anti-JoS; Satan's actual Satanic Ministry on Earth! See? We're referencing and citing it, just like you, JoS, cite and reference sources! We are not biased either!". Furthermore, when the page is edited, I expect a very tiny amount of a fraction of people would bother to check the history of the edits, thereby seeing JoS links (if they are not removed from the history), as well.

Young Faith said:
FancyMancy said:
Really, how much do people who have never heard of Joy of Satan search for "Joy of Satan", compared with seeing the links being posted in comment sections and visiting them?
I don't even remember HOW i found it 7 years ago, and I am pretty sure it was through google
Of course I didn't searched for "joy of satan"
Mine was more along the lines of searching for Satanism and things, and JoS was one of the first, if not the first, results. People searching for "Satanism" would not, necessarily, search for "types of Satanism" or "forms or Satanism" or "Satanic sects/cults/groups", etc., I think; they'd more likely than not visit the first results which they see, which probably, by now, would be jew-created false-Satanism or slander/libel against JoS, which I thought was illegal, but "law" doesn't exist.

The paragaph below is to anyone, not just to whom I quoted -
The difference between the JoSM claiming things is that not only is it us who knows about more than 109 times that the j00 has been expelled from countries, and that the jew has done anti-semitic things and been caught, etc., etc., etc. (other, non-JoS people and sites, have also known these things, as well) - (((they))) just want to shut us down because (((they))) are too wimpy and dirty to be responsible, despite touting to the Goyim to be responsible all over its (((dirty ways, media, "education", "law", etc.))). We claim things with evidence, proof, references and citations; (((they))) just cry "MuH oFfEnCe, and that's enough. In short, because a picture paints a thousand words, although there are 4 pictures here -

1he9B9l.png

Y3g10Qt.jpg

qgyhuzy.png

qJLqMrX.jpg

Manofsatan said:
So I think the final RTR has made the big difference. Before I saw this post, I was thinking how scared I became after I did my first final RTR. On the day of my dedication, I wasn't scared. This shows that the knowledge of the final RTR is really a surprise and big blow to the enemy, they didn't see this coming. Censoring just proves the point.
I have always made sure I tried to do the final RTR twice a day. And trust me, I feel the forces fighting this daily. Last night I experienced something, I closed my eyes and I clearly saw an insect, even though my room was dark, I opened my eye, flashed a light there, and it was exactly the insect I saw. Sometimes when I stopped the RTR back then, I experienced severe depression. This final RTR is the true satanic in Satanism. I have also made body movements that are snake like.

They can censor whatever they want to, I won't stop doing this in my small space.

Keep up destroying the enemy, empowering and freeing yourself.
Hail Satan Forever

If you have an Orgone pendant, you can do an RTR on that once a week. Orgone generates life energy, so you can have it vibrate the RTR while you’re idling ;)

Just make sure that you keep it under water or near your shower, as the water will ground any other hindrances piling up on it. Or, put it on natural soil on a sunny day for an hour. Then do an RTR on it again.

Another trick, if you have a pyramid or something else for your house, do an RTR on that, try to make sure it at least has shungite, black tourmaline, etc. as that helps the Orgone clear more negative energy. Then draw the Sigil of Lucifer with your left hand if you can and put the Orgone over it.

Some think Orgone is useless, but I’ve had my chances in life to prove to people otherwise. :D

Hi my cobra, I cannot say enough good about you. Things have been this way for my long adult life.Time to become a better stalker and hunter than dreamer. And one can dream but be armed with a weapon to defend and counter. The predator smells weakness. Be smart and one step ahead of the rule of the mob. Sincerely, Futures

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A quick search on all JoS related Websites, proves that all the information about Satan/Satanism/These Forums has been now purged from online.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

DuckDuckGo still shows up JoyOfSatan, but I also get something similar, such as doing searches on my Computer and Mobile Device, provides different results, with a VPN on or off, it doesn’t matter.

FancyMancy said:
Necrorifter said:
Blitzkreig said:

Hitler is not dead; He did not die in/after World War 2; there were some released "classified" documents by the CIA which also say that he didn't die; and He was Pharaoh Ramesses/Rameses/Ramses the Second AKA Ramesses/Rameses/Ramses the Great previously.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4866
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=801

Huh, so those rumors that I heard back in High School about Hitler never died in WW2 was not completely false. That is great news. Thanks for telling me and show me the sources.

ThomaSsS said:
Immortal said:
I am right now giving it a go to HTTRACK: http://www.httrack.com/ It claims it can download the full site and make it available for browse offline.
This is trully a goldmine. Works better than any other program. I tried it on a few sites yesterday after I saw your message, including on JoS site. It makes a beautiful copy that looks just like the online version, only that it is 100% offline, running from your PC. And the offline version is super fast.

I hope more people see this and get their own copy of the JoS websites. Repeat the same process with Satan's Library, Khabala Exposed, and the other sites.

Even the forums can be downloaded with this program.

Thanks a lot for posting this here.

I tryed it with the forum I stopped it after around 5h (>5Gb), the forum is working, but you can´t use the search funktion.

When you start a new projekt:
The second window (after you named your project and give it a place to safe), you can use the set options button and then on the folder experts only you can change Global travel mode from stay on the same adress to stay on the same domain this should work for the forum and should reduce the time/space needet to save it.

There is also a Help File under Help which gives some insights. Eventho the Help is written from someone with the lastname Cohen. But he did write he voluntered to write the help and did not partake in programming.

After running the programm nothing has changed on my pc besides I´m no longer abel to open files with adobe reader. Did replace it with a other program. Everything else works like before.

It´s a real cool program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back