Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Delete My Account

Whitecloud said:
Whitecloud said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
He has many different jobs. And moderating a website is not the biggest one, he has many others. All of his time is already taken up by his work, I don't think he even sleeps much. And making some whining insect like you happy is the absolute lowest level of importance, it just plain does not matter at all to anybody but you. And making you happy is not worth anything to any of us.

If you don't want an account, then why are you still using it? Why are you still making comments with it? That's proof right there how you are 100% full of shit. You don't want an account, but you have made many accounts already. If you actually did not want an account, you would stop logging into your account, you would stop using it, and you would leave.

So why should any time or effort be wasted on such a worthless thing, a thing that you do not even truly want.
shut up,enough with your shit alright,cant you see no one is buying it,stop bitching,it is important to me and your bitching is causing a lot of problems,just go and stay lurking,why do you always cry about it when your not even the one deleting them,I know the HP's are busy but your shit is annoying,no one said someone can't delete their account except you,and funny enough many people have started following you.if you don't want someone to go I understand,but given this excuses all the time then you are the whining insect truly,I do not plan on insulting you back because is a waste of my energy and time,but this is just a simple message,I do not buy your fuck excuses and too busy crap so stop spaming it

HP hooded cobra sorry for my last post,I know your busy and all and you have many jobs yes but this guy is too annoying with spamming it in my face everytime but thanks for your effort in the community,and other HP's as well.
So anyway this is my final goodbye,didn't want to leave in such a negative fashion that's why am writing this, peace
The last post am speaking is the one I had quoted shael,should have clarified
No this was your last post, to be correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back