Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

STOCKING UP

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help
The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help
The reason you're so fucked up is all the meth and pills you're always taking. We don't need any worthless insane meth freak. This group is for the best, the healthiest, and the greatest people. You do not belong here, you might as well forget about us and just go to church instead because we don't need you dragging us down.

Careful there, your ego is showing its bad side. Almost everyone who join this group is once fuck up. That the whole point of this group, to improve oneself and reach enlightenment. So, instead of looking down on others, just help another reach even higher. There is no need for insults. and to tell other humans to go back to xianity is an almost traitorous thing to say. The only one that deserves to look down and ruined is those jews and those humans who knew what jews are and still betray humanity for their Jewish masters... Yet the one you insult are neither traitor nor Jewish, he may be meth user, but you don't need to tell him to go back to xianity and instead just tell him that his drugs are messing around his protection aura, causing holes in his defense that enemy exploiting of this fact...

Necrorifter said:

Careful there, your ego is showing its bad side. Almost everyone who join this group is once fuck up. That the whole point of this group, to improve oneself and reach enlightenment. So, instead of looking down on others, just help another reach even higher. There is no need for insults. and to tell other humans to go back to xianity is an almost traitorous thing to say. The only one that deserves to look down and ruined is those jews and those humans who knew what jews are and still betray humanity for their Jewish masters... Yet the one you insult are neither traitor nor Jewish, he may be meth user, but you don't need to tell him to go back to xianity and instead just tell him that his drugs are messing around his protection aura, causing holes in his defense that enemy exploiting of this fact...
And who are you anyway? You been here for 4 months, I better just trust you right away....

Do you know what "Ego" is? It is "self." Telling somebody to not have any ego is the same thing as telling them to repress their soul to such an extreme level that it's like they don't exist anymore. Might as well be a potted plant instead of a person. Don't ever stand up, don't ever say anything, don't ever question anything, just be a sleepwalking NPC goyim and go along with whatever you are told.

Maybe you only saw this one comment from the person I replied to. But he made several at the same time on multiple different topics. Each comment more insane than the last. This is the one I replied to, because this is the one where he specifically mentioned which drugs. Serious drugs like those literally kill parts of the brain, and you can see this as black spots in brain scan pictures where those parts of the brain no longer have any signal through them, they are dead. And the insanity that comes with it is perfectly clear to anyone who has read all his comments. Some drugs like alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes are some amount less drastically dangerous than worse drugs are. People who have used alcohol, marijuana, or cigarettes, they do have an opportunity to stop using them, fix themselves, and work on growing and improving. But drugs like meth which permanently kill parts of the brain, there is no possible way to ever recover from that once the damage is done. Once the brain has dead spots throughout it, and deep insanity is there, these are permanent physical problems which do not ever get fixed. He admitted to using about 5 different of some of the most dangerous and harmful drugs ever, looks like he's been using them for years, and there is no possible way to recover from that. Before saying something to me, go and read all his most recent posts and see how insane he is. Even in his older posts, you could tell something was wrong, and in the time of his more recent posts you can see the problems have been getting a lot worse all this time.

I don't think there is any soul in all the world who is more loving, caring, and protective than I am. You don't know me, but that's how I am. And you can see this in how much I do to care for this big family here. All I ever do is try to help everyone in every way that I can. You can see this in my almost 4,000 comments where every single one of them is me trying to help people, answering all their questions, and help getting them set up to be successful. But I am also realistic, and I clearly see when there is a problem. Like a body's immune system; always working to take care of the body, but also working against any poisons or diseases inside the body. If I see someone with a problem, and they are trying to solve it, then I help them. But sometimes it's just not possible.

We are not the mental hospital here, we do not have the job of babysitting the worst of the insane and broken people. There is nothing we can do for them, and any of it is just a waste of everyone's time. I'm not talking about small things that can be fixed, we help all those people. But people who are seriously, deeply, and permanently insane, there is not anything that we can do for them, and there is not anything they can do for us. If they come here, all it is is a burden and a waste of time for everyone else here.

Satanism is for growth and improvement, and is naturally for only the strongest and best. If someone has a lot of problems and they want to fix them, they are very welcome to come and start to grow and improve. Everyone starts somewhere. But we are not babysitters for the mental asylum, we are not here to entertain insane broken people and waste endless hours just listening to their insane rants. If you want to waste all your time listening to the lowest and most insane twisted voices, then go to the homeless shelter or the halfway house or the bridge they are under and go talk to them. But that is not what we are about here. And when I mention homeless, I am not talking about regular good people who are just in an unlucky situation, I am talking about the full out insane ranting people who have spent decades doing drugs and can't even communicate with anyone anymore.

Someone who is just absolutely insane and has no hope and no chance to ever come out of it, I say to all of them that it would be better for them to just go be a christian than it would be for them to waste the Satanists' time. They are the physical manifestation of christianity anyway if they are that messed up. We have important things to do here, important things to learn, and important things to talk about. The meth freak with dead spots in their brain, ranting about their hallucinations and insanity, they are not exactly contributing to the conversation in any valuable way. Just a waste of time for the rest of us.

Guns methamphetamine and the mindset you have is probably not a good combination.

How about instead meditate and do yoga and meditation and stop using drugs ASAP especially the benzo stuff trust me that messes you up a lot.

Also what you said is not really accurate at all the enemy is not really making a comeback anyone open to the spiritual even somewhat knows that. What they are probably going to try to do soon is take as many people with them as possible you feel this kind of doom energy for lack of a better word around earth in a similar way to the bad energy that happened shortly before this corona thing that some people described.

This isn’t “the light returning” or the enemy becoming more powerful. They are still more weak than they were on passover and keep getting weaker daily. This is good though. I doubt strongly the other part you are talking about sounds like drug induced something.

Isn’t that why we are stocking up to begin with though cause of the fact they are going to try something.

I'm bad in English so I'll be short. sorry for that.

i was grass and amphetamine 'methamphetamine' MDMA (tyu but good) yeah no ..
as it is itself more open than the average, it perceives more of the world than the average.
these things distort the perception of reality.
since you feel / see / hear more of reality, the greater the value of repulsion. this is POTENTIALLY USED by the enemy
while in the active and descending phase I think it is stupid to think or FEEL anything because the distortion exists.
do you feel better about .energy 'or do you just feel better ?!

be a pure brother. spiritually. physically. for a couple of weeks. and then think it over. if you can already think. it's all up to you to be open
Satan be with you!

Necrorifter said:

And who are you anyway? You been here for 4 months, I better just trust you right away....

Do you know what "Ego" is? It is "self." Telling somebody to not have any ego is the same thing as telling them to repress their soul to such an extreme level that it's like they don't exist anymore. Might as well be a potted plant instead of a person. Don't ever stand up, don't ever say anything, don't ever question anything, just be a sleepwalking NPC goyim and go along with whatever you are told.

Maybe you only saw this one comment from the person I replied to. But he made several at the same time on multiple different topics. Each comment more insane than the last. This is the one I replied to, because this is the one where he specifically mentioned which drugs. Serious drugs like those literally kill parts of the brain, and you can see this as black spots in brain scan pictures where those parts of the brain no longer have any signal through them, they are dead. And the insanity that comes with it is perfectly clear to anyone who has read all his comments. Some drugs like alcohol, marijuana, and cigarettes are some amount less drastically dangerous than worse drugs are. People who have used alcohol, marijuana, or cigarettes, they do have an opportunity to stop using them, fix themselves, and work on growing and improving. But drugs like meth which permanently kill parts of the brain, there is no possible way to ever recover from that once the damage is done. Once the brain has dead spots throughout it, and deep insanity is there, these are permanent physical problems which do not ever get fixed. He admitted to using about 5 different of some of the most dangerous and harmful drugs ever, looks like he's been using them for years, and there is no possible way to recover from that. Before saying something to me, go and read all his most recent posts and see how insane he is. Even in his older posts, you could tell something was wrong, and in the time of his more recent posts you can see the problems have been getting a lot worse all this time.

I don't think there is any soul in all the world who is more loving, caring, and protective than I am. You don't know me, but that's how I am. And you can see this in how much I do to care for this big family here. All I ever do is try to help everyone in every way that I can. You can see this in my almost 4,000 comments where every single one of them is me trying to help people, answering all their questions, and help getting them set up to be successful. But I am also realistic, and I clearly see when there is a problem. Like a body's immune system; always working to take care of the body, but also working against any poisons or diseases inside the body. If I see someone with a problem, and they are trying to solve it, then I help them. But sometimes it's just not possible.

We are not the mental hospital here, we do not have the job of babysitting the worst of the insane and broken people. There is nothing we can do for them, and any of it is just a waste of everyone's time. I'm not talking about small things that can be fixed, we help all those people. But people who are seriously, deeply, and permanently insane, there is not anything that we can do for them, and there is not anything they can do for us. If they come here, all it is is a burden and a waste of time for everyone else here.

Satanism is for growth and improvement, and is naturally for only the strongest and best. If someone has a lot of problems and they want to fix them, they are very welcome to come and start to grow and improve. Everyone starts somewhere. But we are not babysitters for the mental asylum, we are not here to entertain insane broken people and waste endless hours just listening to their insane rants. If you want to waste all your time listening to the lowest and most insane twisted voices, then go to the homeless shelter or the halfway house or the bridge they are under and go talk to them. But that is not what we are about here. And when I mention homeless, I am not talking about regular good people who are just in an unlucky situation, I am talking about the full out insane ranting people who have spent decades doing drugs and can't even communicate with anyone anymore.

Someone who is just absolutely insane and has no hope and no chance to ever come out of it, I say to all of them that it would be better for them to just go be a christian than it would be for them to waste the Satanists' time. They are the physical manifestation of christianity anyway if they are that messed up. We have important things to do here, important things to learn, and important things to talk about. The meth freak with dead spots in their brain, ranting about their hallucinations and insanity, they are not exactly contributing to the conversation in any valuable way. Just a waste of time for the rest of us.

Yes, you are correct that I have only been on this website for short while, but I have observe satanism for couple of years. Mostly because I need to keep this a secret from my family.

I have never stated that you need to not have an ego... I merely say that your ego is showing its bad side. Also the whole "I don't think that there any soul more loving, protective, caring than me." sounds like narcissism. The bad ego, that makes one holier than other or god-complex, is basically what twisted jews into asshole and turn some alien civilization into what H.P. called " An Asshole Civilization". It will be a such a shame to lose such a kind soul as you to its twisted claws. But now that I can see you are correct in your assessment of the person whom you reply to get lost is true. but even then, that manner you have done it in is not needed. Their bodies are ruined thanks to the physical manifestation of Jewish energies... but does that mean their soul is ruined to the point that they do not deserve to be in satanism? If they just drag down the satanism, then ignore them. It is not like they actually with you people in a physical visit, screaming and beating up you guys... We are all in this virtual and spiritual. So, how do they drag us down? fill our website with pointless information that we can just ignore and if H.P. decree them to be unrecoverable or trolls, then they reserve the power to ban them anyway.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias for your kindness and helping out those new dedicated followers of the new mankind. I merely just want to cautious you of the bad side of ego that has twisted too many kind people into a superiority complex and other related issues.

Thank you for this ! There was so many things I never thought about on here . I just got here today.. I’ve been apart of our yahoo groups for over 7 years . We will ALWAYS have a home . I love you all ! Be safe , Hail Satan.

I don't hunt and I don't have any guns, but my dad and uncle both hunt deer, and I know a lot about guns and hunting.

Ak47 is a really shit gun. Thy are only popular because the russians made so many of them. Horrible accuracy, loose tolerances in the construction, and the 7.62×39 is weak, good for only small and medium things. You can hunt a deer with it at low to medium distances, but it's really too weak for anything further, and it won't work for anything bigger than a deer. You want to be an ethical hunter and do it quickly, such a weak round has a higher chance of injuring and hurting the deer but having it run away and getting lost. If you hunt something, you want to drop as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you wound it and it runs another mile before it dies, it is a horrible cruel waste.

Ar15 is a .223 caliber / 5.56mm round. Very small, it's really just a varmint caliber for things like Coyotes or foxes. If you try to hunt a deer with it, unless it is very close, there is a high chance you will just injure it. It's just not meant for that, it's designed for short range. This round is even worse than the 7.62×39 for deer hunting. It is faster and more accurate, but very small with very little mass, it does not transfer as much energy into the deer.

Get any regular hunting rifle. .308 caliber is your best option. It is the most popular and the least expensive rifle round in America, and also in much of the world. There was a NATO equivalent of it, so a very similar version of it became popular and available in all the NATO countries too. I think the NATO version of .308 was the 7.62×54, but I may be mistaken because there are so many different versions of these. So even when supplies and ammo is scarce, this is the single round you will have the highest chance to still be able to find. Very accurate out to long distances, heavy and retains it's power at long distances, it is able to hunt even big things like Elk, Moose, Bears, perfect for deer. But also not too big for smaller and medium animals. The recoil is very light and comfortable, easy to manage, even for a small body like me. For any hunter, a .308 is perfect in basically every single possible situation.

Any modern hunting rifle that is being made, they produce the exact same model in multiple different calibers. And every one of them always has .308 as one of their first and most popular options. And with modern construction methods, there are a lot of the highest quality manufacturers putting out budget models that are still very high quality and reliable for just $300-500. Savage Axis 2, Ruger American Predator, Remington 783, Browning AB3, Thomson Center Compass, Remington 700 ADL, there are so many great options. Savage Arms makes some of the most accurate rifles for some of the least money.

I also HIGHLY recommend to get a Ruger 10/22. You can get one for about $150, maybe even less! And it is basically the most reliable, accurate, and cheapest semi-auto .22 rifle that anyone makes, one of the most successful designs ever. You can hunt small and medium animals with it, maybe even birds. Sometimes .22 is hard to find because everyone wants it, and sometimes it's everywhere. So if you find a deal to get it cheap, get a lot and save it.

" Ruger 10/22. "
check out 'paladin press' on b-ok.cc for modifications that can be done with this item

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
If you are able to STOCK UP NOW!! DO NOT WAIT!

From
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/31/trump-weighs-more-evacuations-of-americans-from-china-over-virus-109910
"The administration declared a public health emergency in the United States and said it would close the border to foreign nationals who have recently been in China."a. I hear that. But yo did you know it was traditional for men to wear makeup since 4000bce right up till 1800s a freakin millennia then the INQUISITION comes and they fucked us those jews fucked us all man!!!!!

What this translates into is Chinese  cargo ships, cargo airplanes and related won't be able to dock or land here. 

Today, 1st of the month is food stamp day in the US. Shortages could happen very quickly and be long lasting. 

Go through your cupboards, refrigerator,  freezer,  everything and take an inventory. 

Never purchase anything you don't normally need or use in the way of food. This wastes both space and money. 

Suggested Foods and items to stock up on. A 6 month supply is recommended:

Water Water Water 

One gallon per person per day.
Water filter that adjusts to your tap
Batteries 
Flashlights
First aid kit 

Sanitation and hygiene items, including moist towelettes,  feminine products, soap, shampoo, paper towels, toilet paper.

Matches, or a lighter
Reliable US made can opener 
Cash and coins if ATMs might go down. 
Medications 
Contact lens solutions 

Items for infants and toddlers:
Baby food 
Formula
Diapers 
Wipes 
Vaseline 
Bottles 
Pacifiers
Juice

New mothers who are breastfeeding should keep their milk flowing and continue to do so for obvious reasons. 

For the elderly:
Medications 
Denture items 
Hearing aid batteries 

Paper cups, plates, plastic utensils 

Household cleaning products,  bleach,  dish soap, etc.

Sugar,  salt, pepper, seasonings.

Yeast (Amazon.com sells yeast in bulk, much cheaper than little jars of store bought, if you do a lot of baking,  store in your freezer).

Case of flour 

Case of cooking oil

Aluminum foil 

Plastic wrap 

Paper, writing utensils 

Coffee 

Tea

Powdered milk 

Dried fruit 

Dry crackers 

Instant Potatoes 

Canned fruits, juices, vegetables, meats and fish. 

Ready to eat cereals,  uncooked instant cereals 

Jelly

Nuts

Vitamins 

Baking powder 

Baking soda 

Vinegar 

Dried beans

Rice

Dry pasta 

Dried grains

Pet food,  supplies and medicines

Keep a list of items that occur to you and purchase them ASAP. 

I also strongly recommend a food dehydrator. I will be writing an article about this. 

We've received an unusual amount of signs from our Gods, along with verbal communications. (Ministry) that this situation going to escalate and get much worse.
I'm sure many more of you have as well. 

If anyone can add more suggestions to this list, this would really help. 

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich 
http://www.joyofsatan

loki88 said:
I don't hunt and I don't have any guns, but my dad and uncle both hunt deer, and I know a lot about guns and hunting.

Ak47 is a really shit gun. Thy are only popular because the russians made so many of them. Horrible accuracy, loose tolerances in the construction, and the 7.62×39 is weak, good for only small and medium things. You can hunt a deer with it at low to medium distances, but it's really too weak for anything further, and it won't work for anything bigger than a deer. You want to be an ethical hunter and do it quickly, such a weak round has a higher chance of injuring and hurting the deer but having it run away and getting lost. If you hunt something, you want to drop as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you wound it and it runs another mile before it dies, it is a horrible cruel waste.

Ar15 is a .223 caliber / 5.56mm round. Very small, it's really just a varmint caliber for things like Coyotes or foxes. If you try to hunt a deer with it, unless it is very close, there is a high chance you will just injure it. It's just not meant for that, it's designed for short range. This round is even worse than the 7.62×39 for deer hunting. It is faster and more accurate, but very small with very little mass, it does not transfer as much energy into the deer.

Get any regular hunting rifle. .308 caliber is your best option. It is the most popular and the least expensive rifle round in America, and also in much of the world. There was a NATO equivalent of it, so a very similar version of it became popular and available in all the NATO countries too. I think the NATO version of .308 was the 7.62×54, but I may be mistaken because there are so many different versions of these. So even when supplies and ammo is scarce, this is the single round you will have the highest chance to still be able to find. Very accurate out to long distances, heavy and retains it's power at long distances, it is able to hunt even big things like Elk, Moose, Bears, perfect for deer. But also not too big for smaller and medium animals. The recoil is very light and comfortable, easy to manage, even for a small body like me. For any hunter, a .308 is perfect in basically every single possible situation.

Any modern hunting rifle that is being made, they produce the exact same model in multiple different calibers. And every one of them always has .308 as one of their first and most popular options. And with modern construction methods, there are a lot of the highest quality manufacturers putting out budget models that are still very high quality and reliable for just $300-500. Savage Axis 2, Ruger American Predator, Remington 783, Browning AB3, Thomson Center Compass, Remington 700 ADL, there are so many great options. Savage Arms makes some of the most accurate rifles for some of the least money.

I also HIGHLY recommend to get a Ruger 10/22. You can get one for about $150, maybe even less! And it is basically the most reliable, accurate, and cheapest semi-auto .22 rifle that anyone makes, one of the most successful designs ever. You can hunt small and medium animals with it, maybe even birds. Sometimes .22 is hard to find because everyone wants it, and sometimes it's everywhere. So if you find a deal to get it cheap, get a lot and save it.

" Ruger 10/22. "
check out 'paladin press' on b-ok.cc for modifications that can be done with this item
himmler was a legend said:
Ok so i need to share this with all of you even if this
will not help you. Please dont criticize me if it wont
work. Today i was reading a book from David Hamilton
called "How your mind can heal your body". And there was
a topic about how to heal viruses. I know coronavirus
is a hard fuck but if you get it (I HOPE YOU WILL NOT!)
try this visualizations below.

VISUALIZATION 1:
Imagine receptors of immune cells which viruses gets
anchored. Imagine that they are playing and changing
their shape so a virus cant recognize them and cant
land on them and cant penetrate in a cell.
To make this laughter, observe how receptors change
their clothes and gets big glasses etc...
Imagine different happy ways which receptors prevent
viruses to penetrate in the immune cell.
For example they can make a sound which confuses a
virus. Then watch how viruses gets surrendered and
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
Tell viruses that they are harming your body,
and they answer you that they didnt know that.
Talk with them in lovely way and than ask them
to leave. Then watch how they with a big smile
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
Imagine that you are using computer in the body.
Then enter words: "Install anti-virus program or
any other program which can erase any virus and is
not possible to corrupt". Press "enter". Watch how
words fly away from the screen and change in "small
lights" (any color you want). You see that they are
multiplying in millions and millions of small lights
and leaves through your body. Observe them when they
go wherever your mind leads them - in organs, throat,
nose etc... Watch how all your body radiate from a
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
If your loved ones are infected you can if you want
ask them to try this visualizations above. You can use
only 1 of this 3 visualizations or if you want to you can
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!
. Man this morning a incredible brilliant meditation. It’s true to infections and stuff are sentient ish like this is so good

Sledgehammer666 said:
loki88 said:

" Ruger 10/22. "

VISUALIZATION 1:
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!
. Man this morning a incredible brilliant meditation. It’s true to infections and stuff are sentient ish like this is so good
No , I agree the Ak47 isn’t the best weapon especially for actually warfare especially down and gritty your better off with a powerful rifle tbh. But....BUT the ak47 has its strengths most definitely if you use them tactfully with much cunning and diabolical scheming. 47 Big ass Slugs in seconds , They are hard to control , long term aim forget about it , high maintenance gun it is that’s why you always would have your weapons cleaned daily multiple times. But the Ak47 though is one of the most insane guns to hit the world and most deadly to the in invent people as stray bullets from the al47 have taken thousands of every age. This gun is a Terror. Imagine 12 Kill Team Soldiers each with an Ak47 and thrown explosives grenade”. Like they could take out an entire block in an hour dude Ak47 to me is like a shot gun for close range...powerful large caliber rifles r best for long range targets with scope

Sledgehammer666 said:
loki88 said:

" Ruger 10/22. "

VISUALIZATION 1:
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!
No , I agree the Ak47 isn’t the best weapon especially for actually warfare especially down and gritty your better off with a powerful rifle tbh. But....BUT the ak47 has its strengths most definitely if you use them tactfully with much cunning and diabolical scheming. 47 Big ass Slugs in seconds , They are hard to control , long term aim forget about it , high maintenance gun it is that’s why you always would have your weapons cleaned daily multiple times. But the Ak47 though is one of the most insane guns to hit the world and most deadly to the in invent people as stray bullets from the al47 have taken thousands of every age. This gun is a Terror. Imagine 12 Kill Team Soldiers each with an Ak47 and thrown explosives grenade”. Like they could take out an entire block in an hour dude Ak47 to me is like a shot gun for close range...powerful large caliber rifles r best for long range targets with scope

Also something crazy is there’s been an outbreak of people filling up high powered paintball guns with a certain size marbles.
And it’s almost equivalent to the damage a 22 caliber weapon would do from certain ranges which is fucking insane

No, ak47 really is total shit. You think they are good quality just because they have killed a lot. That's because they made millions of them, and flooded them through such a big part of the world. Anywhere the communists ever went, they flooded with ak47s. The communists could afford to make that many of them because they are such low quality and have such low tolerances on the parts.

Get any bolt action hunting rifle. You won't find anything more accurate, and it will last forever if you just clean it sometimes. So many great cartridges you can have it chambered for. There are hundreds of rifle cartridges that will work for anything you want to hunt. The 7.62x39 that the AK shoots is good for hunting deer at very close ranges, 100 yards or less, but it is worthless for anything further than that, and it is worthless for animals bigger than deer. And if you are going to get a 7.62x39, I would get either a surplus SKS or a bolt action. CZ makes some really nice bolt action rifles for multiple different cartridges, including 7.62x39. But I still think the 7.62x39 is just a bullshit cartridge in general.

.308, .30-06, .270, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x55 Swedish, 7mm-08, 7mm Rem Mag, 8x57 Mouser, 7.62x51R, .300 Win Mag, .243,
There are so many different very effective and usable cartridges, which are common and easy to find. These are just a few examples, there are much more. All of the ones I listed can be used at long ranges, and can all hunt large animals like Elk or Moose. Many of these also have lower weight bullets available for hunting small animals too. So you can use them for anything you need them for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back