Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Delete My Account

images

Aquarius said:

"Aww, shit. Here we go again. The worst place in the world, Rollin Heights Balla Country. I ain't represent Grove Street in 5 years, but the Ballas won't give a shit."

LovingSoul said:
How do I delete my account?

I have almost read tho all of your posts and I have been meaning to reply to you for some time now but, I have been getting ready for an art competition so I didn't have a lot of free time.

In your previous posts, u have mentioned that the reason why some people here have such low tolerance to perceived weakness is because they feel like they are weak themselves so when they see someone else acting that way they attack them. This is a fair point, and a lot of the times the things we criticize others the harshest are the things we actually don't like within ourselves.

I know what it feels like to open your heart out to a community on a very personal issue only to be faced with backlash and its not fun nor is it cute. However, you have to keep in mind life isn't an Ariana Grande concert where they hand out kittens in the front gate. And I'm sure anyone who is older then 16 is aware of this fact. I also need to add that, the name you have chosen for yourself is ''Loving Soul'' and you are borderline ''preaching'' positivity(which isn't a bad thing) but your mind seems to be hyper-focused on the negative side of things.

It's true that some people answered you in a very negative way but you are totally ignoring the people that have tried to help you by writing lengthy responses on how you can deal with ur personal problems. You also mentioned that there is too much focus on logic on these forums and not enough empathy however you are wrong because, even HP Cobra came out and wrote on the importance of empathy on multiple occasions which you seemed to ignore as well, which isn't fair.

You don't like people acting like '''bullies'' while identifying with SS idealogy? Then become a different kind of SS. We, unlike Abrahamic Religions realize that there is more than just 1 type of ''good'' person. You are allowed and expected to become the BEST version of YOURSELF. And people have different ideas of what that best version is, which is fine, we are human and we are allowed to make mistakes along the way too.

This is coming from personal experience, most of the things that are being taught in Joy of Satan %99.999 times hidden behind a paywall in other sites, and even then it is a heavily diluted version. Joy of Satan is an *AMAZING* library and just because some people are ''nasty'' while reading these books doesn't invalidate the knowledge inside the said books.

If you are serious about personal growth its totally ok to take a break from the forums and study on your own, at the end of the day its ur life and you are allowed to do what you need to do for your emotional/mental/physical health. But keep in mind the knowledge we have here is a kind of knowledge that most people spend their entire lives looking and turning your back to such knowledge isn't a very smart thing to do just because you had some negative experience with people who are also looking for such knowledge

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

"Aww, shit. Here we go again. The worst place in the world, Rollin Heights Balla Country. I ain't represent Grove Street in 5 years, but the Ballas won't give a shit."

Flying cars or flying with the Jetpack and crashing on an airplane with it was supreme. Also, GTA San Andreas had a lot of nice stuff such as hijacking an airplane mid air while just pressing enter after having jumped out of the car.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Flying cars or flying with the Jetpack and crashing on an airplane with it was supreme. Also, GTA San Andreas had a lot of nice stuff such as hijacking an airplane mid air while just pressing enter after having jumped out of the car.

San Andreas and Vice City made my entire childhood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soon it will be like "JoS site, home. At least it was before I fucked everything up...".

"This shit's real fucked up! Everything! Things are going real bad, lemme show you, running man....Indigo's buried over there....Fostarded over there....EnHaradrenAmlug over there.....Salem Burke over there....man it's just crazy! Everyone just declares themselves a saint first then asks questions second!"

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soon it will be like "JoS site, home. At least it was before I fucked everything up...".

"This shit's real fucked up! Everything! Things are going real bad, lemme show you, running man....Indigo's buried over there....Fostarded over there....EnHaradrenAmlug over there.....Salem Burke over there....man it's just crazy! Everyone just declares themselves a saint first then asks questions second!"
Lol! But Indigo is still here, he just changed name and is doing good, I'm not sure if he would be ok with me posting his profile so I'll let him decide it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
"Aww shit, here we go again."

That was one of the best games.

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."
To
LovingSoul said:
you picked the wrong forum, fool!

ShadowTheRaven said:
Are we just going to quote the entire dialogue of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas here?
This history - it's all lies. It says Hitler killed himself and that we nuked Japan - and people believe this shit! jesus. Well, if it makes them sleep better at night.
(I've actually been meaning to use some of GTA:SA in a thread I wanted to make, since 2017 (I've had a draft saved since then!) for a particular reason.)

ShadowTheRaven said:
....EnHaradrenAmlug over there.....

If your mentioning this person and I'm assuming they were another crazy. Why is their meditation still available on our site?

Such as the "Wings of the Soul" meditation by En Haradren Amlug?

Aquarius said:
Lol! But Indigo is still here, he just changed name and is doing good, I'm not sure if he would be ok with me posting his profile so I'll let him decide it.

Isn't Indigo, GentileNation? and Mermaid(something)?

I suppose he is doing alright now. But he has been criticized beforehand for his overemphasis on enochian language and keys. Other than that not much, he's been quiet in recent times just dropping by once in a while.

Gear88 said:
If your mentioning this person and I'm assuming they were another crazy. Why is their meditation still available on our site?

Such as the "Wings of the Soul" meditation by En Haradren Amlug?

I'm not suggesting that at all, I'm saying he has had no activity whatsoever since 2013 or so. Some people leave on their own without going insane at least on a public standpoint, it's unfortunate but it happens. Plus, showing my age here.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:

#AllMyLifeIHadToFight
P.O.D._-_Ghetto.mp3
The World is a Ghetto
Wait - say - didn't the jew come from le ghetto? Le jew wants the World to be a ghetto. 'Doopid jew.

Aquarius said:

I highly doubt that since his youtube channel consisted of a plethora of new-age angelic bullshit, even when he was here.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

I highly doubt that since his youtube channel consisted of a plethora of new-age angelic bullshit, even when he was here.
Guess you missed him coming back and apologizing for that behaviour.

Aquarius said:
Guess you missed him coming back and apologizing for that behaviour.

What I remember from him was the straw that broke the camel's back, basically accusing the JoS of being a cult. Now, I could see this as some form of enemy attack, pretty similar to the "Am I a jew" attack, because if someone is confident that they aren't a jew, it wouldn't really work that well so what would the enemy do? Convince people that this is a cult but that doesn't make sense. Because if this was a cult, it's missing a lot of key components that make a cult, a cult. For instance, the part where everybody unknowingly drinks LSD-laced Gatorade like the defunct Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo did, and when people are high on LSD it's *very* easy to influence their subconscious mind hence its usage in Mk-Ultra experiments by the CIA. Perhaps Shoko Asahara (Executed in 2018, good fucking riddance) was aware of MKUltra despite being declassified in 2001. The drinks had to be pretty damn strong in order to convince people that you're the Japanese jewsus.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I'm not suggesting that at all, I'm saying he has had no activity whatsoever since 2013 or so. Some people leave on their own without going insane at least on a public standpoint, it's unfortunate but it happens. Plus, showing my age here.

Nah don't worry it's good to be historically knowledgeable about the Organization. And besides you'd be surprised how many people stuck around since 2002 hell I would not be surprised if even a few Black Rose Y!Groups members are still around and stuck through with it.(Black Rose Group= proto-JoS)

Well, don't take me wrong. I do not know anything about this "videogame" as I may be too old fashioned for this.
I just made a quick search and I found out from this page https://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/ that game is based on road-fights and constant violence.
Also found this advise
M.gif

I don't know if the plot may contain some references to good ideas as said. But I strongly doubt.

My question is. Are you sure this is the best way to feed or inspire the mind with constant fight and low-level social violence, possibly racial mix, etc.?

Don't you think this may trigger excess unconscious aggressive behaviours as I see everywhere (I mean true world, not the forum only)?
This is in movies, everywhere.

I do not mean we should train to be weak, or justify weak people who imagine to find Alice in Wonderland here, that is not the case.
Also, any kind of entertainment contains some jewed shit, barely nothing is spared except maybe classic art and music, I know.

This is my "external" point of view as I do not involve myself with such kind of entertainment, I have the impression this is influencing a bit too much (I know, there is a lot of free time for locked down people).

My 2 cents.

Gear88 said:
Nah don't worry it's good to be historically knowledgeable about the Organization. And besides you'd be surprised how many people stuck around since 2002 hell I would not be surprised if even a few Black Rose Y!Groups members are still around and stuck through with it.(Black Rose Group= proto-JoS)

>Black Rose

You lost me there.

Gerecht Ror said:
I don't know if the plot may contain some references to good ideas as said. But I strongly doubt.

My question is. Are you sure this is the best way to feed or inspire the mind with constant fight and low-level social violence, possibly racial mix, etc.?

Don't you think this may trigger excess unconscious aggressive behaviours as I see everywhere (I mean true world, not the forum only)?

I do not mean we should train to be weak, or justify weak people who imagine to find Alice in Wonderland here, that is not the case.
Also, any kind of entertainment contains some jewed shit, barely nothing is spared except maybe classic art and music, I know.

This is my "external" point of view as I do not involve myself with such kind of entertainment, I have the impression this is influencing a bit too much (I know, there is a lot of free time for locked down people).

My 2 cents.

It's a videogame, okay? Don't be a Karen.

I've played Grand Theft Auto V, and beaten it several times. Am I knocking over jewelry stores, getting into shootouts with mercenaries, running meth labs, stealing cars, and robbing the federal reserve? No.

San Andreas spawned a lot of memes from the early part of the storyline, and people found it funny.

Gerecht Ror said:
Well, don't take me wrong. I do not know anything about this "videogame" as I may be too old fashioned for this.
I just made a quick search and I found out from this page https://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/ that game is based on road-fights and constant violence.
Also found this advise
M.gif

My 2 cents.
The newest GTA game is very realistic looking, it looks just like real life. And there is a 1st person view setting so it looks like yourself is really doing everything. So people with a lot of weed and alcohol and play that game, it gets them into a trance where it feels like the game is real life. I think that is bad for people.

San Andreas is not like that at all. It has low quality graphics that don't look real at all, and it is 3rd person view. So it doesn't look anything like real life, and it isn't like you're the one doing it. It's just watching a low quality picture of someone else.

There are some bad ideas in that game. But it's also very fun. It's the most advanced game in the whole grand theft auto series. The graphics are not advanced, but the different options, skills, and activities within the game are much more than any other one of those games has. Many actions and activities inside that game that are not bad influences.

Gerecht Ror said:
Also found this advise
M.gif

My 2 cents.
I used to play that game a lot when I was a kid 5+, I'm not violent and haven't robbed a store yet, and I don't intend to. Lol
That game was the shit in 2005.

Whitecloud said:
Yes they do
That's why you still have yours now even after whining about having it deleted. :lol:

Cobra said he wont waste his time deleting troll accounts like LovingSoul's and yours.
If you want to leave then leave. Nobody will waste their time deleting messages or accounts of the likes of you.

Gear88 said:

I stumbled onto the website around 2010 or so, dedicated in 2011 and really the earliest trace of JoS I could find that were still on the internet at the time was Salem Burke's (badly produced) videos, I have no knowledge whatsoever of "Black Rose" but sometimes it does stroke my curiosity to know what Maxine Dietrich was doing in regards to running a Satanic ministry in and before 2002 when she founded JoS. I was just a little boy when the stage was being set.

If she sees this, would she be able to elaborate on this "Black Rose" Proto-JoS? You've stroke my curiosity here, Gear88.

ShadowTheRaven said:
It's a videogame, okay? Don't be a Karen.

I've played Grand Theft Auto V, and beaten it several times (...).

I don't know what do you mean with calling me "karen", however this kind of immediate offensive reaction is what I think the mind does when intense violent videogaming is embedded. That's all I needed to know.

Gerecht Ror said:
I don't know what do you mean with calling me "karen", however this kind of immediate offensive reaction is what I think the mind does when intense violent videogaming is embedded. That's all I needed to know.

You know, "Karen", the middle aged woman with the blonde bob haircut always asking to speak to the manager? I know you've encountered that type at least once in your lifetime, especially if you have ever worked at a restaurant, or in retail.

Whitecloud said:
Shael said:
Whitecloud said:
Yes they do
That's why you still have yours now even after whining about having it deleted. :lol:

Cobra said he wont waste his time deleting troll accounts like LovingSoul's and yours.
If you want to leave then leave. Nobody will waste their time deleting messages or accounts of the likes of you.
Too bad he didnt do his job anyway,I mean why take it upon yourself if you will not do it,and I doubt its because am a troll or whatever,saying it's a waste of time is no excuse at all,and I think it is dumb, as some of you can be, so have that in your head
If calling someone a troll makes you feel good about yourself then that's your gat dam bussiness
Don't even bother replying now because no one is going to talk to you,this is the only tiny bit of reply you'll get
He has many different jobs. And moderating a website is not the biggest one, he has many others. All of his time is already taken up by his work, I don't think he even sleeps much. And making some whining insect like you happy is the absolute lowest level of importance, it just plain does not matter at all to anybody but you. And making you happy is not worth anything to any of us.

If you don't want an account, then why are you still using it? Why are you still making comments with it? That's proof right there how you are 100% full of shit. You don't want an account, but you have made many accounts already. If you actually did not want an account, you would stop logging into your account, you would stop using it, and you would leave.

So why should any time or effort be wasted on such a worthless thing, a thing that you do not even truly want.

Whitecloud said:
Shael said:
Whitecloud said:
Yes they do

Too bad he didnt do his job anyway,I mean why take it upon yourself if you will not do it,and I doubt its because am a troll or whatever,saying it's a waste of time is no excuse at all,and I think it is dumb, as some of you can be, so have that in your head
If calling someone a troll makes you feel good about yourself then that's your gat dam bussiness
Don't even bother replying now because no one is going to talk to you,this is the only tiny bit of reply you'll get
You made me chuckle troll.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back