Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to fix my immune system

nino said:

Honestly if you ask me it sounds like you just have a very high fire element. You described bouts of intense anger and rage and this coupled with the inflammation. You also said you've done every test imaginable but there's no cause or source, probably because it's not something physical but a manifestation of something astral.

Your diagnosis is likely a pure assumption from the doctor because they only understand physical problems, they have zero clue about the astral. No medication or supplements are going to help you if this is because of your fire element. I deal with inflammation a lot when my fire is too high, I just spend about a week invoking water to raise it, because I naturally lack in the element and naturally have high fire, and the inflammation goes away and I'll be perfectly fine again.

I can assure you if I went to a doctor to find a diagnosis for the inflammation from my high fire they'd probably diagnose me with an auto-immune disorder as well because inflammation with no cause or source is prompted with the assumption that the body is just attacking itself... but in reality your fire element is simply manifesting physically in your body in this way as the fire element rules over inflammation, as does Mars, red coloured energy and anger. Fire also rules high blood pressure and this could be why your liver is enlarged.

Try invoking the water element once every day into your entire soul and body as well as shimmering, vibrant, blue coloured energy. Keep doing this consecutively every day for at least 2 weeks, it's going to make you feel cold of course but this will raise your water element and quell down the fire. See if there's any improvement and let us know because I honestly feel like this whole thing is just a physical manifestation of an excessively high fire element. There's no harm in giving it a try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back