Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was Gengis Khan?

ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
Before any of the new members would take anything seriously by Zrikson you might want to know about him defending a race-mixer jewish puppet who is defaming the gods by his very existance. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22501&start=100 You say the HPs approve what you say but in this previous post I only see that they disagree with you completely. I doubt that it has changed since then. Furthermore it was stated by the Hps that mongolians raped the aryans in ancient Persia and race-mixed with them. Well, you can only race-mix with someone if they belong to another race.. LOL. It should be obvious that mongolians were never aryans. As for Genghis khan he was a strong warlord I guess that's why mongolians respect him. But I doubt that he served our cause.

The historical and forensic evidence proves the contrary. JoS is not dogma, they correct themselves when new information comes out. You should try honoring that age old satanic tradition and do your own research before making an opinion

ZmajEriksson said:
ÁrjaBüszkeség said:
Before any of the new members would take anything seriously by Zrikson you might want to know about him defending a race-mixer jewish puppet who is defaming the gods by his very existance. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22501&start=100 You say the HPs approve what you say but in this previous post I only see that they disagree with you completely. I doubt that it has changed since then. Furthermore it was stated by the Hps that mongolians raped the aryans in ancient Persia and race-mixed with them. Well, you can only race-mix with someone if they belong to another race.. LOL. It should be obvious that mongolians were never aryans. As for Genghis khan he was a strong warlord I guess that's why mongolians respect him. But I doubt that he served our cause.

The historical and forensic evidence proves the contrary. JoS is not dogma, they correct themselves when new information comes out. You should try honoring that age old satanic tradition and do your own research before making an opinion

Yes, let's all believe everything a particular kike (Sepher) says. It's not like they play 6 gorillion lies and 1 truth all the time in every subject.

If you want to talk about one of the greatest leaders and heros in history, you should talk about Alexander The Great.

Not that Genghis Khan who was very likely a very bad person.

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
ÁrjaBüszkeség said:

Yes, let's all believe everything a particular kike (Sepher) says. It's not like they play 6 gorillion lies and 1 truth all the time in every subject.

Persian, not Jewish and was recommended by Mageson

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Please, don't invent things. Just because a surname happens to be both Persian and Jewish, it doesn't mean it's not originally jewish. As I told you, Sepher as a word is in all the jewish kabbalah, but you wouldn't know, would you? You never bothered to study anything spiritually. You're just here to promote "Augustus Invictus" and "Gengis Khan". Are you even dedicated for real? Haven't see you discussing anything spiritual since 2018, if we exclude the very occasional post under a sermon.

Since you're hard-nosed in the wrong way, this is my last post here. In time you'll wake up from this delusions or you'll join the extinction train. It's not my place to babysit you.

What evidence Zmaj Erikeson? You only posted untrustworthy stuff that is your "evidence". You sound like a preacher, not someone with real knowledge like the clergy members, it seems to me that you are trying to build a cult around yourself, not englighten people.
Btw when he (Mageson) recommends sources in his sermons he says that we should aware that they are corrupted or even worse lies and half-truths, and we shouldn't believe everything. We should collect pieces of information from half-truths and lies while we are reading them.
I did my research before I answered to you. You sound rather arrogant and conceited when you say the clergy will change already proven events they collected for us to read because of your so-called new information. It's rather ironic that you talk about dogmatism because your comments are the most dogmatic in my opinion. Anyway, we wasted enough time on this topic, I replied to you only because of concern for new members who might believe everything they read.

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:

Please, don't invent things. Just because a surname happens to be both Persian and Jewish, it doesn't mean it's not originally jewish. As I told you, Sepher as a word is in all the jewish kabbalah, but you wouldn't know, would you? You never bothered to study anything spiritually. You're just here to promote "Augustus Invictus" and "Gengis Khan". Are you even dedicated for real? Haven't see you discussing anything spiritual since 2018, if we exclude the very occasional post under a sermon.

Since you're hard-nosed in the wrong way, this is my last post here. In time you'll wake up from this delusions or you'll join the extinction train. It's not my place to babysit you.

Everywhere you look will tell you Sepehr is Old Persian. Hebrew stole a lot from gentile languages. This is common knowledge. It's more likely the Hebrew word similar to Sepehr is a corruption of the Old Pesrian

Thanks, Ol argedco luciftias. The painting is called The Wild Hunt Of Odin by Peter Nicolai Arbo if you want to know. :)

Just dont listen to Aquarius @ZmajEriksson, he is definitely uneducated.

As a Mongolian, Eriksson is quite right on many things, Genghis khan was the first to forbid and punish rape, among many other things. He worshipped the sky and his name was given to him by a tengriist shaman. Kubilai Khan, way later from when Genghis Khan passed away started race mixing with the Chinese and had his castle built in current day Beijing. Either my history is lying to me or Genghis Khan was an alright dude and possibly Satanic.

AsianStar said:

As a Mongolian, Eriksson is quite right on many things, Genghis khan was the first to forbid and punish rape, among many other things. He worshipped the sky and his name was given to him by a tengriist shaman. Kubilai Khan, way later from when Genghis Khan passed away started race mixing with the Chinese and had his castle built in current day Beijing. Either my history is lying to me or Genghis Khan was an alright dude and possibly Satanic.

Given the information provided by a resource recommended by a HP yet somehow forbidden, it's obvious he was acting on orders from Satan himself. I'm almost certain he was the reincarnation of Alexander.

P.S. fuck Kubilai

ZmajEriksson said:
Given the information provided by a resource recommended by a HP yet somehow forbidden, it's obvious he was acting on orders from Satan himself. I'm almost certain he was the reincarnation of Alexander.

P.S. fuck Kubilai
Look a topic named Ancient Greek Stolen Concepts of the Kabbalah!
There is a post from Hp HoodedCobra who says that Alexander's death is not certain and his body and personal belongings was never found in a tomb.He also says that he must have done the magnum Opus.

Νίκος said:
ZmajEriksson said:

P.S. fuck Kubilai
There is a post from Hp HoodedCobra who says that Alexander's death is not certain and his body and personal belongings was never found in a tomb.He also says that he must have done the magnum Opus.

Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Genghis and Alexander lived relatively identical lives with relatively identical mentalities. Both were redheads who have a very different biochemistry and nerves system from other hair cholors which implies that redheads will reincarnate as redheads due to a distinct soul type. They're too similar to discount.

Plus, if a conqueror becomes a god and allows his kingdom to fall and his world to become the worst shithole imaginable while he's still here, he clearly isn't doing his job. So I can only assume Alexander hit the reset button like Rameses did

ZmajEriksson said:
AsianStar said:

P.S. fuck Kubilai

Alexander the Great didn't reincarnate. He's a God. Ask your guardian Demon, if you don't believe me, and arrange a meeting.

ZmajEriksson said:
Νίκος said:
ZmajEriksson said:

P.S. fuck Kubilai

Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Genghis and Alexander lived relatively identical lives with relatively identical mentalities. Both were redheads who have a very different biochemistry and nerves system from other hair cholors which implies that redheads will reincarnate as redheads due to a distinct soul type. They're too similar to discount.

Plus, if a conqueror becomes a god and allows his kingdom to fall and his world to become the worst shithole imaginable while he's still here, he clearly isn't doing his job. So I can only assume Alexander hit the reset button like Rameses did
Where is said the Rameses 2 completed the MO? And as a God you can work better for Satan than reincarnated.

AsianStar said:

Happy to see my fellow countryman, after a long long year lmao.
If you remember, Alun-Gua says "Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno" to his children about the paternity of Buhatu Salji and Bodonchar munhag, which could be a reference to one of the gods, as glowing/light body is referring to the ascended state of the spirit of the gods, which can be seen in many cultures all around the world if you read other posts in this forum, which probably depicts that Alun-Gua Eh had contact with the gods. But it is doubtful that the Khaan was a satanist/pagan himself, if he was he wouldn't have to depend on people like Tev tengri and let them intervene in royal family affairs.

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
AsianStar said:

P.S. fuck Kubilai

Alexander the Great didn't reincarnate. He's a God. Ask your guardian Demon, if you don't believe me, and arrange a meeting.

Well than it's possible Genghis is too and his Taoist practices worked

ZmajEriksson said:

Plus, if a conqueror becomes a god and allows his kingdom to fall and his world to become the worst shithole imaginable while he's still here, he clearly isn't doing his job. So I can only assume Alexander hit the reset button like Rameses did[/quote]
Ramses II didn't completed the Magnum Opus.Further proof for that can be the fact that Hitler needed some decades of advancement to complete the MO.

Also soul's don't reincarnate in other race's.Alexander was Mediterranean White and Genghis was Asian (even if he is half Asian or not Asian genes are more dominant than white genes).So there is no point on doing so.Regarding the appearance from what I know there are not much info about Genghis' personal life or appearance.Someone named Rasid al-Din has claimed his appearance is like you described but he hasn't met him in person so I don't think this is a trustworthy source.
Now regarding Alexander there is only one coloured picture woth him ever found and from it he seems to have browm hair something totally normal for a greek person.

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).

Stormblood said:

So that section in Kaballah Exposed is inaccurate? "Through Roxanne also and the noble family Alexander tried to expand into the Hindu region in order to manifest the first objective of the empire which was the restoration of the Vedic culture. But he died before any of this even manifested properly."

So your saying he faked his death and was more than likely either taken to some underground facility or taken off-World for advancement?

Νίκος said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Ramses II didn't completed the Magnum Opus.Further proof for that can be the fact that Hitler needed some decades of advancement to complete the MO.

Also soul's don't reincarnate in other race's.Alexander was Mediterranean White and Genghis was Asian (even if he is half Asian or not Asian genes are more dominant than white genes).So there is no point on doing so.Regarding the appearance from what I know there are not much info about Genghis' personal life or appearance.Someone named Rasid al-Din has claimed his appearance is like you described but he hasn't met him in person so I don't think this is a trustworthy source.
Now regarding Alexander there is only one coloured picture woth him ever found and from it he seems to have browm hair something totally normal for a greek person.

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).[/quote]

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Where is said the Rameses 2 completed the MO? And as a God you can work better for Satan than reincarnated.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is still possible to die after the magnum opus. Alexander could have done both.
I think he's very confused. The vajra-sattva and the body are fully merged after the Magnum Opus is completed. You do not "abandon" the body, as the body, soul and mind are no longer separate.

Gear88 said:
So that section in Kaballah Exposed is inaccurate? "Through Roxanne also and the noble family Alexander tried to expand into the Hindu region in order to manifest the first objective of the empire which was the restoration of the Vedic culture. But he died before any of this even manifested properly."

So your saying he faked his death and was more than likely either taken to some underground facility or taken off-World for advancement?
It was suggested elsewhere there was no evidence of his. So, yes, I'm suggesting he didn't die.

Jax911 said:
Νίκος said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.[/quote]

Sounds like something a Buddhist would say. There's absolutely Taoist methods of reaching immortality

ZmajEriksson said:
Jax911 said:
Νίκος said:

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.

Sounds like something a Buddhist would say. There's absolutely Taoist methods of reaching immortality[/quote]

Yeah, completely agree with that, its also a very known fact that many researchers argue that the written records about the Khaan were censored and or corrupted to some degree. Its obvious when looking at it logically. First the Secret history if the Mongols starts with a light bodied being fathering the ancestor of the Khaan and his tribe/clan, the Borjigon and then at the end a reknowned taoist master rumored to have achieved immortality spouts some buddhist shit like that to the Khaan. Maybe the Master knew that it was a bit too late for the Khaan to overcome reincarnation and achieve immortality and just consulted him ways to live a bit longer, considering that the Khaan died with 65 years and at the time of the encounter he was already 60 (and knew that there wasn't much time left for him). But thats still very doubtful.

Jax911 said:
AsianStar said:

If you remember, Alun-Gua says "Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno" to his children about the paternity of Buhatu Salji and Bodonchar munhag, which could be a reference to one of the gods, as glowing/light body is referring to the ascended state of the spirit of the gods, which can be seen in many cultures all around the world if you read other posts in this forum, which probably depicts that Alun-Gua Eh had contact with the gods. But it is doubtful that the Khaan was a satanist/pagan himself, if he was he wouldn't have to depend on people like Tev tengri and let them intervene in royal family affairs.

Hello Brother! I didnt think id encounter other Mongolians here! Im happy :D

Yes ive thought about that and I wonder what Alun-Gua eh said means... Maybe its an allegory or maybe it is what it is? Not sure

Jax911 said:
AsianStar said:

What does the non-English part say? I can't even figure out what language it is

ZmajEriksson said:
Jax911 said:
AsianStar said:

What does the non-English part say? I can't even figure out what language it is

It says : "Every night a white gold man came into my ger (a Mongolian house) and as they placed their hand on my belly it would get absorbed into me. And when the moonlight hit he would leave as if a yellow hound" This is a story on how she got pregnant and gave birth to her sons who are the ancestors of the Mongolian race.

Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno

I remind you that I created this topic ... I'm glad that from a simple curiosity hidden and important truths have emerged! ;)

Hail Satana!

35160.gif

Elias Sebastian said:
I remind you that I created this topic ... I'm glad that from a simple curiosity hidden and important truths have emerged! ;)

Hail Satana!

35160.gif
There's no truths in here, just a bunch of deluded people who like confirming their delusions.

Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Hail Satana!

35160.gif
There's no truths in here, just a bunch of deluded people who like confirming their delusions.

If I'm deluded than so is Mageson. He suggested the resource I used. As I've said a hundred times in this thread

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Hail Satana!

35160.gif

If I'm deluded than so is Mageson. He suggested the resource I used. As I've said a hundred times in this thread

As it's been told you already, the only one in the wrong here is you. HP Mageson doesn't believe everything he reads but reads things from a SS perspective and knows that things are usually 99% corruption and only 1% of truth, unlike you who takes them at face value, doing the opposite.

I'm unsubscribing from this topic because between you, Zola's new account and other trolls, it's even more pointless than it was in the beginning.

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Hail Satana!

35160.gif

The HP's use books in which there are both useful info and bad info, HoodedCobra has stated the same giving a warning about misinformation that these books may promote, as you may know(hopefully) not everybody is equal and there are individuals who are more spiritually advanced and understand truths and are in direct contact with the Gods, these are the HP's, you're not a HP and you have proven to not have a very analytical mind in previous posts of yours(and this one too), they post the books from which they take the info because that's just what they need to do, as they can't just give all this info and never say where they got it from. Understand?

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
Elias Sebastian said:

Hail Satana!

35160.gif

That's not a very strong argument you know.. He ONLY suggested sources. If he suggested a specific source that's allright for learning but that is all. Don't try to use it to impose your so called truth on others. And don't insult the clergy, that's not very respectful, even if you're joking. Learn some critical reading.

why would a Taoist Monk who is advanced spiritually and mastered in Tai chi would like to help his enemy Genghis to be immortal !! it does not make sense which god or demon would appear for him !! he is a bad criminal,
gods are not that easy to invoke them ,he could just unite the tribes and build an empire and be isolated but he gave the green light to his army to do everything ,what a wise ascended leader !!
and no need compare or say that Genghis is reincarnation of Alexander :oops:

The Ancient Chinese Great wall was built in the Northern china to stop the nomadic tribes from attacking them
there was an Ancient enemy (Mongols) for the Chinese people ,modern Researchers will tell you that the mongol appeared in 12 Century which is fake mongols was bullying china since ancient times , great wall reveals that.
in conclusion Chinese Taoism spiritual knowledge is not for any degenerated souls just like Genghis he is not immortal.

And i a m not against Mongolian Race , i am pretty sure there is a small minority good wise Mongolians, but Genghis is a provocative character and his army too , eating your enemy and cutting them into pieces is a
jewish culture its a ritual, mongol did that.. and also mongols whom inter-mixed with Chinese creating low degenerated race,those race nowadays are the one who is eating Bats , rats and boiling cats, dogs alive for dinner.
posting it on social media, sticking it on pure Chinese .

sonnenkraft said:
And i a m not against Mongolian Race , i am pretty sure there is a small minority good wise Mongolians, but Genghis is a provocative character and his army too , eating your enemy and cutting them into pieces is a
jewish culture its a ritual, mongol did that.. and also mongols whom inter-mixed with Chinese creating low degenerated race,those race nowadays are the one who is eating Bats , rats and boiling cats, dogs alive for dinner.
posting it on social media, sticking it on pure Chinese .

You are right and wrong. The chinese and the nomads co-existed since 3000 years, and fought against each other ever since. The chinese, unable to defeat the nomads, built the great wall as a countermeasure soon after the creation of the Qin dynasty in 198 BC, which wasn't quite effective as it became too big to defend effectively, which made them start developing politics to make the nomads quarrel in between them in order to weaken them and keep them under control. The brutality of the nomads in written records, some are true and some are just complaints and corruptions by the jews and muslims. But killing those who resisted, versing boiled silver into the eyes of the enemy were all normal measures of torture even in quarrels in between the nomads themselves since centuries and maybe thousands of years before the Khaan. The Khaan wasn't as provocative or traiterous as some say, in fact he hated that kinda people as he was backstabbed by traitors all along his campaign of uniting the Mongols. Also, in his said lifetime he only invaded 5 dynasties, which are the Jing, The Xia, The Kara Khitan. and the Khwarezmian empire. All of them had centuries long history of feud and enmity, (The Jing for example, crucified mongolian nobles as the fore last Khan(Khan means king and Khaan means emperor) before Genghis himself) or refused to trade or make amendments, such as the Khwarezmian empire, which killed 426 merchants and later any envoy that the Khaan sent. The bat, dog and any other animal eating shit is recent due to the poorness caused by communism and the Qing rule which preceded it.

Seems I'm the only white person in this thread willing to accept what the high priests have already said. The videos from Sepehr, someone recommended by a High Priest, prove what they've always said. That Asia was white till very recently. And Genghis Khan being a good man doesn't contradict anything they said. They only said their was Jewish influence in the empire. An empire that lasted multiple generations. Just because there was influence during their fall doesn't mean the whole thing was Jewish to the core. Pull your heads out of your asses and fucking think. Rome was built by satanic Aryans and fell by Jewish infiltration. Same with Egypt, Sumeria, and every other Aryan empire. Why do you think it's impossible for this age old formula to apply to Mongols just because it started in an area that turned brown a couple centuries ago? That's fucking stupid. The empire was formed under satanic principals and several rulers later fell into decay. Same as every other empire in history. All the evidence proves it and it doesn't contradict a single thing the High Priests have said

ZmajEriksson said:
Seems I'm the only white person in this thread willing to accept what the high priests have already said. The videos from Sepehr, someone recommended by a High Priest, prove what they've always said. That Asia was white till very recently. And Genghis Khan being a good man doesn't contradict anything they said. They only said their was Jewish influence in the empire. An empire that lasted multiple generations. Just because there was influence during their fall doesn't mean the whole thing was Jewish to the core. Pull your heads out of your asses and fucking think. Rome was built by satanic Aryans and fell by Jewish infiltration. Same with Egypt, Sumeria, and every other Aryan empire. Why do you think it's impossible for this age old formula to apply to Mongols just because it started in an area that turned brown a couple centuries ago? That's fucking stupid. The empire was formed under satanic principals and several rulers later fell into decay. Same as every other empire in history. All the evidence proves it and it doesn't contradict a single thing the High Priests have said
Mhhh maybe because we even have proof that his degenerate army invaded russia and that's why many russians have mongol features?
At this point you're totally someone to not take seriously in these forums, all you do is promote things that make no sense, like a racemixer who drinks goat's blood, and that gengis khan was a good boy.

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Mhhh maybe because we even have proof that his degenerate army invaded russia and that's why many russians have mongol features?
At this point you're totally someone to not take seriously in these forums, all you do is promote things that make no sense, like a racemixer who drinks goat's blood, and that gengis khan was a good boy.

Actually the evidence shows his grandson started the race mixing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back