Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

most demons don't care about humanity?

Read the JoS, it states clearly that they DO care about humanity. They created us, and have done so much for us, and are always there to guide us.

Lydia said:
Read the JoS, it states clearly that they DO care about humanity. They created us, and have done so much for us, and are always there to guide us.

Could've sworn I read this somewhere on the JoS as well ( that a lot don't care about humanity. ) Not that its true, just saying. I would dig around for it but its kinda pointless.

Arin said:
Lydia said:

Could've sworn I read this somewhere on the JoS as well ( that a lot don't care about humanity. ) Not that its true, just saying. I would dig around for it but its kinda pointless.
I know what you read, it wasn't about our Demons but other beings in the galaxy.

Arin said:
Lydia said:

In 11 years I have never seen this

I think you're misinterpreting, the gods certainly do care for Humanity. But the level we've fallen too is what horrifies them.

What I think you are partially remembering is how the gods won't be able to help or save most of Humanity, but most of all those who will not renounce the enemy when shown what they are and what the truth is. This does not include devoute xians, Islamists, and of course ALL Jews, their fates are already sealed.

There are many thousands of them, some of them are more focused on other civilisations on other planets and other places around the galaxy. So not all of them care about us here because they care about their own homes on their own planets.

But there are thousands of them who are focused on Earth. Many of them were humans on Earth, Mars, and especially Phæton who became strong enough to become gods. And they care about us because we are their children, we are their family.

And all the high level gods care about us very much.

Arin said:
[q

StyleCoin said:
even the demons of goetia?
The demons of goetia all want the best for humanity.There are other demons that want the best for humanity too!
Now there are some Nordics(inferior to our gods) that hate us and are afraid of humanities potencial.
Hp HoodedCobra666 has wrote about this too in one of his post in a topic named :
Get off your knees
(it was made by Hps Maxine).

Arin said:
Lydia said:

Learn to read properly bevor you try to sell somebody, that the JoS says that demons don’t care about us.

Stop talking shit like this!

They have done SOOOO MUCH FOR AND OUR RACE!

Yet there still some idiots that don’t value everything what they have done for us and what they are doing foR OUR SAKE RIGHT NOW!

If you have any problems in life, that is overwhelming you, come to Father Satan with a pure heart and pure honesty and try to tell me ONCE AGAIN THAT THEY DONT CARE FOR US!

ARE YOU JUST HERE TO PROMOTE BS?
Get on your ass and do some RTRs!

Based on your statement guys, I see that you are either trolls and/or you haven’t read the JoS properly. And overall you have no experience with the gods.

Sorry that I got a little bit upset, but if you trash-talk again and do not value what they have done for us... Oouuh boy...

I had read before in a reply that some Daemons/Daemonesses don't want much to do with us, but They still have to do work to help us here and Us (Satan's side) as a whole, so I repeated that recently.

StyleCoin said:
The Universe is big, our galaxy is big, there are billions of Daemons, more than our 7 billion human population. There are Daemons who have never interacted with us.
It's not that the Daemons who have never interacted with humanity, hate us or don't care about us. If something terrible would about to happen in our solar system, I am sure they would help us.
There are many planets like Earth going through this reptilian shit and I am sure there are priorities here. So the Daemons who created Humanity would care more for Humanity than other Daemons and vise-versa.
e.g. If a Mother has to save 3 children from danger but one of those 3 children is her own child, who do you think has a chance to live? True that she may try to save all 3 but the priority will still remain on her own Child. So the chances of survival of that one child are more than the other 2 children. The emotional bond plays a big role here though, but it always remains higher with your own kin, this is Nature.

You can clearly see the Daemons who have created and interacted with us do care about us and have an emotional bond with us.

And by the way, is it some universal law that you have to become friends with everyone?
No, you can stay neutral if you want.

Arin said:
Lydia said:

It was written that most of the ETs that know about the humans don’t care about us. Basically only Father Satan and those allied with Him do.

All of the Demons that you see under list of Demons on JoS page are friendly to humans.

StyleCoin said:

This is not xianity where it's preached that "all the angels are blindingly forced to love and adore us no matter what" so you have to think with the realistic outlook here.

Rest assured a large majority of demons outside of the Goetia do love and care for us, but not all of them. They have personalities and individual lives just like we do with likes, dislikes, interests, etc; They are the same as us as a sentient race in that they think for themselves, they are not machines. Therefore we can't force them to love us because this goes against the very freedom Satan stands for.

I wouldn't think it too far off that a couple might even have a bit of a grudge against humanity because of the dumb blasphemous shit our race has done blindly as a whole against them and Satan under enemy influence and lies. Of course humanity has a reason or 'excuse' for it to some degree but if I were them I'd still be upset. It's entirely understandable.

However these demons don't exempt loyalty to Satan because above all Satan is implied to care about one's loyalty the most. So I'm pretty sure when they are asked or called upon to help or guide us they do it out of loyalty to him and may see it as nothing more than a duty or task to be done without any real emotional connection to us.

I've had many demons come to defend me from enemy attacks on behalf of my guardian in the past due to him being one of the most busiest gods, so I've had a lot of energy encounters with different demons where I've felt different emotional energies and dispositions with each, some were positive, exuding friendly and blissful energy when I thanked them, and others felt vacant, withdrawn and apathetic. I can't claim these to be absolute accurate interpretations though but this is the realistic outlook of it regardless.

One demon might not care much for one human but they might feel more towards another, it's the same with us where we might be more friendly to an individual in a group because we like them but not feel so much for another. We're all unique, even Satan's demons. These demons definitely don't hate us though, they just don't have to 'like' us in the same way we don't have to like every member in our ministry here. We don't all have to be friends or buddies, we just have to work together and come to one another's aid when the need arises, that's what a real community bond is.

This shouldn't be something that hurts your feelings, it's just realism. The Goetic Demons definitely care for and love humanity, they've had a lot of direct history and positive personal involvement with us on Earth and still do to this day with us, so I believe it's very safe to say they definitely care for us. It's up to you in the end on how much that's worth though, there is no love for traitors or those who fall away from Satan to move in favour of the enemy.

NinRick said:

What Arin said is true in a way. That is because, what this thread was started over is a statement saying something along the lines of "some of our Gods are not interested in interacting with Humans". This was said before, very likely even on some JoS-official source. I know 100% that I did read something like this.

The point of that statement is that there are a lot of Gods out there that just don't want to bother trying to interact with us right now as we are really fucking stupid and closed off in comparison to them. They still do their part in helping to save us, but they just dont want to directly interact with us on our current level.

So this thread came into being because StyleCoin took that statement completely out of context and misinterpreted it as "the Gods don't care about us".

We are father Satan's creation. He wants for us to advance and thrive, and all the beings allied to him do their part in carrying out his will. Some may desire to engage with us more than others, but none of the Gods "hate" us or wish for bad things to happen to us. Because doing so would go against the will of Satan himself. At most, some Gods may feel "neutral" or "uninterested", but still do their part energy-wise.

The 72 Goetic Demons are all very much interested in helping humanity directly, and they do gladly engage directly with us as well if there is a valid reason to call upon their aid.

NinRick said:
Arin said:
Lydia said:

Learn to read properly bevor you try to sell somebody, that the JoS says that demons don’t care about us.

Yet there still some idiots that don’t value everything what they have done for us and what they are doing foR OUR SAKE RIGHT NOW!

If you have any problems in life, that is overwhelming you, come to Father Satan with a pure heart and pure honesty and try to tell me ONCE AGAIN THAT THEY DONT CARE FOR US!

Based on your statement guys, I see that you are either trolls and/or you haven’t read the JoS properly. And overall you have no experience with the gods.

Sorry that I got a little bit upset, but if you trash-talk again and do not value what they have done for us... Oouuh boy...

Dude wtf. I didnt say they didnt care. Youre getting onto me about not reading yet you entirely misunderstood my post. I was saying that I read it somewhere on the JoS if I had remembered correctly and thats what couldve caused the confusion. It didn't specify demons but it specified gods.

I never said they dont care. They are busy fucking beyond belief and its crazy they make the time for us. Theres been a lot of trolls around as of late so I can understand jumping to conclusions sometimes but again, I wasn't saying they didn't care.

I've read JoS. I have read quite a few things in the library as well. And I sure as heck am not a troll. Think what you want of me.

Larissa666 said:
Arin said:
Lydia said:

It was written that most of the ETs that know about the humans don’t care about us. Basically only Father Satan and those allied with Him do.

All of the Demons that you see under list of Demons on JoS page are friendly to humans.

I am aware, I was just saying thats what could've caused the confusion. I am well aware the gods care about us. Thank you for not instantly assuming I am a troll.

NinRick said:
Arin said:
Lydia said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/garden.html

Not the one I was looking for but better then nothing. This one also used the wording Gods for other ETs like the one I was looking for did. Idk about you guys but when I think God I think Demons not some reptiles who don't know when to fucking back off the original was something along the lines of not all "gods" care about us ( excluding Satan .& the Goetia ).

"The one known as Satan created us and designed us. He intended to bring us knowledge and make us as the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. We did not evolve naturally, as opposed to animals who have overall better health and immunity. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.

Satan went against the other Gods and gave us more advanced genetics. The "breath of God" is the soul. The chakras are the psychic energy centers that are activated by breathing in certain ways to enable the Kundalini Serpent to ascend. When the Kundalini Serpent ascends, enlightenment/Godhead is achieved. This is a major step in the working for the Magnum Opus, which gives both psychical and spiritual perfection, along with immortality. "

Bit off topic considering the chain but, c'mon. Imagine being advanced enough to travel through space freely and genetically engineer creatures but not know better then to pick a fight with Satan of all people lmao.

Arin said:
NinRick said:
Arin said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/garden.html

Not the one I was looking for but better then nothing. This one also used the wording Gods for other ETs like the one I was looking for did. Idk about you guys but when I think God I think Demons not some reptiles who don't know when to fucking back off the original was something along the lines of not all "gods" care about us ( excluding Satan .& the Goetia ).

"The one known as Satan created us and designed us. He intended to bring us knowledge and make us as the Gods, but he was prevented from doing so and cursed by some of the other Gods. We did not evolve naturally, as opposed to animals who have overall better health and immunity. Satan wished to bring us to perfection, but some of the other Gods wanted for us to be destroyed after the mission was over and since we were becoming an issue, they attempted to let us all drown in the flood.

Satan went against the other Gods and gave us more advanced genetics. The "breath of God" is the soul. The chakras are the psychic energy centers that are activated by breathing in certain ways to enable the Kundalini Serpent to ascend. When the Kundalini Serpent ascends, enlightenment/Godhead is achieved. This is a major step in the working for the Magnum Opus, which gives both psychical and spiritual perfection, along with immortality. "

Bit off topic considering the chain but, c'mon. Imagine being advanced enough to travel through space freely and genetically engineer creatures but not know better then to pick a fight with Satan of all people lmao.

Sorry I got so upset. Now I understand completely what you meant :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back