Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IM LEAVING JOS

LovingSoul said:

Really.jpg

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:
This is a male jew from exposed JOS or church of Satan, trying to recruit.

LaVey's been dead since 1997, I highly doubt the Church of Satan is even still active.

Are you even serious right now? It was taken over by jews and still runs today. Google them.

Oh God, fortunately I'm not this easily influenced and reading these kind of things doesn't hurt me anymore.
Before having a mental break down and digging the dirt on the entire JOS you should think to insecure people who will read your topic.
It's not a nice things ti ruin someone's advancement with your anger and hatred.
And I don't think that Hooded Cobra, Maxine or Mageson live in their mom's basement.
Be kind to the ones who gave you the means to unleash your inner God.
We are not talking about stupid gurus, or new age shit.

LovingSoul said:
This isnt solely about that post. This is every post... everytime u comment or anytime u read other posts, its all the same. Everyone getting accused of being a Jew and shit. Its like omg. I highly doubt they r Jews, i think its manipulation and control.
Maybe you're gone now, but I'll reply anyway -

Who cares? Just ignore it, and get on with yourself.

And how all the forums posts and comments r censored seems suspicious to me too bcuz if u were comfortable with ur practice and u dispose of weak-minded individuals as much as u say u do, u wouldnt care what xians tried to post.
Pre-moderation, if that's what you mean, is not censorship. It is to stop spammers flooding the forum with shit, making it impossible to post actual helpful information, and to stop fakers and posers doing shit, and also to stop misinformation from being posted.

This whole world according to u guys is one big xian post.. and who r u to judge who is xian and who is not. Its paranoid. Thats what it is.
Do you know what it also is? Very important to you.

Meditation is a state of pleasure and if its painful, accomplishment.
We're not masochists unless anyone here is, of course, but what I mean is we don't seek out pain and discomfort so that we can feel wholesome. You agreed with what Hitler said - about the struggle. That is painful. You agreed with an anti-jew, yet you're crying about users saying those same things on this forum. :blink:

Another thing, u guys talk about how everyone can become a god or goddess, but u give up/dispose of people so easily. Im not talking about ppl who reject satanism, im talking about people here... who need help but u reject them bcuz of ur judgemental/asshole mentality
You're still able to post, are you not? You're still here, are you not? You can re-register and post, can you not?

Sometimes i wonder if u guys r the ones working with reptilians/negative aliens.
Why don't you become such a God or Goddess, depending on if you are Male or Female, and then find out?

Why did you ignore me after I replied to you? You say in your post "but u give up/dispose of people so easily.", and you did it to me and others replying to you. You have a point - that point is to target select few individuals and ignore everyone else. Yes?

WiseDragon said:
Trolls like these should not have the possibility to write here, I don't even get why HPs are answering. My god.
Others can learn from it.

Lovingsoul, forums do not happen in a vacuum. When you make certain styles of posts that often are made by trolls most people will automatically associate you with that experience. Its how the mind works. Its not even personal its a projection of numerous repeated experiences.

Its better if you relax and in the case of your situation use the information that people were giving you to help with your situation and not get hyper focused on the those who offered you no help. That is what you asked for help and you did get help from people here who care.

Not everyone is rude but we're all cynical, manipulate, and paranoid? Which one is it?

You're no different than the bottom tier motherfuckers that continue to grace the forums with their corrupted ideals and garbage advice they believe is sage. Why are you complaining?

News flash not everyone who posts in this forum is enlightened/a dedicated Satanist... The admins cannot physically filter out everyone and their bullshit/or opinions you disagree with.

Did you not make a post "Finding a powerful lover" saying you like dominating/controlling/dark (evil?)/jealous partners?? You said you wanted a spirit lover soooo bad (then say they have been raping you for two years) what a fucking dichotomy you are.

ENTITIES GO AWAY IF YOU PAY ZERO ATTENTION TO THEM. Fuck off with your "slowly training your mind to not talk to them" "Setting boundaries with them" you clearly invited it onto yourself and continue to do so. They probably made attachmets to your aura or soul now because from what you're saying you had consensual spirit sex with some random entities to beginning with... WTF
You think you deserve to have a personal connection to Satan acting like this and you're above us all including the HPs even though YOU WENT ASKING US FOR HELP?? Let me bet you haven't signed your name in blood!!

You wonder why people don't treat you seriously or politely?!? If anyone is talking to you personally I bet they don't mean shit either. You can take them with you like Ret4rdCh1ld did from the old forum if they are truly "on the edge" as you so claim.

WiseDragon said:
Trolls like these should not have the possibility to write here, I don't even get why HPs are answering. My god.

Not everybody who starts writing about apparent nonsense is a troll. We're not all on the same level of perspective clarity here and some are more so on the lesser spectrum. We've had our fair share of difficult members and sometimes they finally get the gist of things after some time. I was one such member myself on our older communication platforms several years ago when I was new and confused.

Turning members away at the slightest of questionable conduct and attacking them for it was something very common back then and it was what turned me away from the groups and forums where I avoided it for many years to advance on my own. I was a kid then and was still working to free myself from my previous xian life so no doubt I was difficult, but some of the treatment I had was uncalled for and it ended up with me being cast away from people I call family here today.

I forgive it of course because it's understandable, but this doesn't mean I condone tearing members down when they ask for help in a state of confusion even if it seems like they're trolling. I'd rather give the benefit of a doubt than to risk beating down a potential member who in the future could possibly gain grounding and sense as well as grow to advance as a great contributing member and strong warrior of Satan.

I sure as hell would've liked to have been helped back then instead of being thrown away as a 'troll', even by HPs. The gods tolerate all kinds of shit from us while we're learning, they forgive our mistakes, our delusions and still try to help and guide us even when we're being unbelievably difficult and frustratingly stubborn because they know we have the potential to better ourselves. We're all starting at a bottom somewhere, and yes it can be frustrating to try and force sense into some people, but if someone is sincerely asking for guidance even if it seems ridiculous, just give it and then walk away.

That's all.

WiseDragon said:

I am not sure he is a troll, but a confused Gentile.
However, I agree with you, too much "public" troll activity spoils the forums and lowers its level down.
I agree many will learn from exposed trolls, but I don't hide the fact I believe trolls count is too high now.

Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Oh, dear Gods...

You know what I think the most funniest thing about it is?

No one has figured out Loving Soul is a guy. Lol

When he was recounting some stuff. And then I felt like this, and just do want to be alone. I want blah blah blah.

Only a man talks like this. Women are never direct about their feelings in that way. Men like to recount things.

Women are indirect or they burst out. But they never recount in that way. They talk about the emotion not events.

Wasnt going to respond back, but I dont want u to believe that ur manipulation actually worked on me. I know that u know im a woman, i think u said that as an attack to make me feel less feminine. And no im not anywhere close to Jewish, Im a natural blonde hair blue eyes. My dads side came directly from Germany as immigrants and my mom has Rh- blood type. Ur more likely to be Jewish than I ever will be haha.

Ghost in the Machine said:
WiseDragon said:
Not everybody who starts writing about apparent nonsense is a troll...
Yeah, the account who claims to be a "blonde white chick" attracted to "dark men", who said that "not everything is about jews" as a reply to HP Mageson's article, and now insult us, is just a poor lost soul. Let's pretend to be dumb, then.
I agree with the fact that WE MUST be patient with new members, but i don't think this is the case.

However, what I think, doesn't really matter, the HPs are the ones who decide here.

LovingSoul said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Oh, dear Gods...

When he was recounting some stuff. And then I felt like this, and just do want to be alone. I want blah blah blah.

Only a man talks like this. Women are never direct about their feelings in that way. Men like to recount things.

Women are indirect or they burst out. But they never recount in that way. They talk about the emotion not events.

Wasnt going to respond back, but I dont want u to believe that ur manipulation actually worked on me. I know that u know im a woman, i think u said that as an attack to make me feel less feminine. And no im not anywhere close to Jewish, Im a natural blonde hair blue eyes. My dads side came directly from Germany as immigrants and my mom has Rh- blood type. Ur more likely to be Jewish than I ever will be haha.

That's your argument? You have blonde hair, blue eyes and come from Germany?

I'm the same except I have Dark Hair. Except ya know I served Satan for 14 years, you arrived here this year and want to Leave.

But sure I am more likely lol. Whatever makes you sleep better and not be ravaged by Angry ghosts.

LovingSoul said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Oh, dear Gods...

To be honest I have not often seen someone being called out for being a Jew on here. You sound like me back when I first started out. I think I even posted something like this (but it was more well thought out) back in around 2011 and did leave the groups for a bit. This is mostly xtian programming on your part not to mention maybe an over emphasis on water. I have stuff in all three water signs some of it in home signs. So yeah I admit I am sensitive you may be too. That may be the problem with the spirit rape thing. Yes I am absolutely sure it is possible from my own experiences even though it never happened to me. There are entities that sometimes try to intrude I would bet these are reptilians to be honest and not “spirits”. The best solution is to do aura of protection each day add runes to it like Algiz Bjork and/or Sowilo this can help along with Satanas or even the sun square next best time to do that is the summer solstice since it occurs on a Sunday and the moon isn’t void most places on afternoon sun hour.

Also this helps take out all your anger on the entity or spirit. Visualize it being attacked stabbed thrown around dissipate its energy as in seeing its energy leave it. This works every time it may not of at first back when we were first starting our but they are much weaker now. They will be gone after a bit. Just keep doing it till they leave or dissipate. Vinasa can be used against the spirit as well.

This is said to be as powerful as sun in home sign. Anyways back to the point show the Gods you are actually serious by doing the RTR everyday and advancing in some way. Then they might show up and help you never know. But if you do nothing they will ignore you for the most part unless it’s something where you are about to die or something.

So anyways there you go. Your ok just don’t post for awhile if that is what you want and work on xtian programming and links to the enemy.

The reason many if not all xtian posts can’t be approved btw is think of how this place would turn out to be. Most the threads and topics would be spammed completely no one would get much done. There are a lot of those types sadly. If you want open dialogue with an xtian(s) go to one of their forums and post about something. Not even all bad as it gets the truth out there I have done this before.

Good Luck.

WiseDragon said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
WiseDragon said:
Not everybody who starts writing about apparent nonsense is a troll...
Yeah, the account who claims to be a "blonde white chick" attracted to "dark men", who said that "not everything is about jews" as a reply to HP Mageson's article, and now insult us, is just a poor lost soul. Let's pretend to be dumb, then.
I agree with the fact that WE MUST be patient with new members, but i don't think this is the case.

However, what I think, doesn't really matter, the HPs are the ones who decide here.

I never said I sympathized with them nor did I say to be ignorant. I've already seen their other posts and they seem very clearly blind about how things work around here in normalcy and how things are in the reality of our global situation... and common sense.

I didn't say to coddle them and encourage any delusional beliefs either and I definitely didn't say you had to be their friend. Bitch them out to set them straight if you want to, but I see no reason to just entirely exempt them as a member of the family as a whole just because they're off their rocker or you don't like them.

Would you believe me if I told you not all of Satan's demons love and care for us, some of which couldn't bother to care an iota for our troubles but still help us just because Satan and the higher gods tell them to? Because that is precisely the reality. Everyone's different, even our gods, we don't all have to be friends, we just have to be a community.

Don't mistake patience for the enemy's preaching of 'loving tolerance'.

LovingSoul said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Oh, dear Gods...

This is very true men do not say about their feeling. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's more on the women. :D :D I know that because am a women and my brothers hate to cry and try their best to hold it. and get very mad when they fail. :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you have an email so I can help you? Your spirit problem. You don't have to hate the site. I can try my best to help.

Code333 said:
LovingSoul said:
Aldrick said:

This is very true men do not say about their feeling. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's more on the women. :D :D I know that because am a women and my brothers hate to cry and try their best to hold it. and get very mad when they fail. :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you have an email so I can help you? Your spirit problem. You don't have to hate the site. I can try my best to help.

"In a positive way for me, I am completely free of ALL connections to the enemy, NOW, continously, and forever."
You didn't specify which enemy to be free of, your enemies? the enemies of your neighbours? or the enemies of Satan? i think it's the last one isn't it

Well no one is really stopping you from leaving.

Aside from the high priests the Jos has made many accomplished scholars/individuals, not me at least not yet, but of course there'll a majority of those who are not true to their study and would rather have everything all about their ego, the wrong type of individuals with influential positions unfortunately. Of course there will be the occasional manchilds who project their own problems and insecurities onto others, they do not care about the integrity of the Jos community so you shouldn't let those types of people represent the ideals of the Joyofsatan. And then you have trolls/infiltrators/kikes etc..

It's like judging a plant for its rotting leaves but failing to acknowledge the flower it blooms.

In the end what matters is the JoS's satanic and spiritual principles & applying yourself to become an accomplished individual in this path. If you base it solely on the community you're going to have a bad time :p

LovingSoul said:
I'm not sure if this will even make it to the forums after being supervised, but Im leaving JOS and I suggest you do too. There are other Satanic groups that dont act like this. People here r just really rude... not everyone, but alot. And its not just happening to me... everyone is so cynical, manipulative, and paranoid. Accusing people of being Jews or liars in order to maintain control and manipulation.. much like a cult! Its fucking scary. This is no "enemy attack" its the truth and i know other people here r feeling the same way i am. Thats who this message is for. I know most of u will keep wasting ur time and energy in this negative state of mine, but others r on the edge from leaving. I hate this place and nobody talks about it. Its oppressive, much like how other religions r. Ive come to realize that ALL religion is SHIT. IT ALL SUCKS GUYS AND ITS NEVER CHANGING. if u want to improve ur spirituality, U HAVE TO GROW UP AND FIGURE IT OUT URSELF. DEAL WITH THE PAIN AND FIGURE IT OUT. bcuz these people dont have ur interest. Theyre lying. Or they rly believe in this shit sooo much that they treat others like shit. This is so disrespectful, the way they treat u. Who r these people? Do we even know who they r? They could be living in their moms basement typing on a forum, WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY R OR IF THEY ACTUALLY TALKED TO SATAN. EVERYTHING THEY HATE ON CHRISTIANS FOR IS WHAT THEY DO. i dont trust none of yall. Christians, Satanists, theyre all the same guys. Its all the same. Its the same deathtrap. Its the same. If u want a connection with Satan, do so without religion. U can learn without religion. U can learn knowledge without interacting with others on a forum. Think for urself. I think everyone here can agree with that statement, bcuz 9 chances outta 10, that statement is what led u here in the first place.

People, why are you all paying attention to this post? This is not the first and last person who has such views and is seeking attention instead of the truth.

It is true that we do not know our true identity and it has both advantages and disadvantages. But there is such a thing as building an image. Most of us have been here for quite a long time and based on our posts and answers you can already get to know each other. It is true that most of us are quite sarcastic and honest till the pain, but this is beautiful because we are real.

Forgive me that nobody here will caress you because we have more important things to do and real problems to solve.

If you want to leave JoS for such reasons, then do it, no one should stop you. Use the brain if you have it and decide for yourself what is real and what is not.
It's natural selection.
And please keep the rest of your dignity, so leave in silence and remove the link to your instagram ...

Something I noticed:
Every time someone makes a topic about wanting to leave from here and never come back, or about wanting their account to be deleted, they always keep coming back and end up making 10 or 20 new accounts. Just do it for attention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back